Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 16 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:29 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    " We have a very good relationship to them actually, we gave them territories in the mountains and they are respected member of the Kingdom. A nation got a problem with them because they decimate their herds and they want to kill them. We payed for the transport instead and relocated the whole population. That was 20 years ago now some of them even decided to join our voluntary willingly, more than 50 000 'Draconides' live here in the city also, they came together with the Dragons. Don't know how they are related honestly but they adore them in a mixture of father and god. It's part of our policy to respect everyone equal, regardless of race, skin color or species. 10 % of the citizens here in the Homeland are non humans right now and it's growing every year.
    Ah before I forgot, where should the Embassy here in Phoenixia should build ?"

"So are they Allies or your subjects? In our Empire, dragon are allies. How do the dragon respect your authority?" Celanor said as he drink more of the strange drink known as beer.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 16 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:32 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Noticing that her love stopped any actions with the wings she was in panic for a moment before she realized that this was a test.
    Thankfully neither of them was to heavy and with a few heavy flaps they were stable again, slowly at first she lead both of them for a few rounds before she started a controlled landing maneuver.

As she saw her love comfortly starting to fly on her own, Amara smiled. She began to flap again and pull them back higher. She looked at her mate and spoke. "Viola have you ever made love in the air." She said with a wicked smile.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:38 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

"So are they Allies or your subjects? In our Empire, dragon are allies. How do the dragon respect your authority?" Celanor said as he drink more of the strange drink known as beer.

" The dragons respect the crown because we provided them anything necessary within interfering into their business if not necessary. They're not direct citizens but Allies with equal rights under their own control with the option to become Citizens if they want, many Draconides took the second option because they mainly live in the kingdom and not in the dragon territory.
    They could hunt anything they want within their territories but they will fined should they steal domnestic animals, for the record there were no such accident in 20 years, mainly because they love their treasures to much."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:40 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

As she saw her love comfortly starting to fly on her own, Amara smiled. She began to flap again and pull them back higher. She looked at her mate and spoke. "Viola have you ever made love in the air." She said with a wicked smile.

With a sly smile she lead her mate more into the air. "No but if would be worth a try." For sure it would be a special experience...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:46 am

Phoenixia wrote:

With a sly smile she lead her mate more into the air. "No but if would be worth a try." For sure it would be a special experience...

To make sure she didn't loose there clothing over miles of area. Amarauko smiled and casted a spell. In a moment she and Viola where nude and their colthing was in a special bag that disapear at Amara command. Then Amara join her body to Viola in strange and new ways. She licked Viola wings a little to show that even her wings where erogenous zone. The lesson was not lost to Viola who gasp at Amara work.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:47 am

Phoenixia wrote:

" The dragons respect the crown because we provided them anything necessary within interfering into their business if not necessary. They're not direct citizens but Allies with equal rights under their own control with the option to become Citizens if they want, many Draconides took the second option because they mainly live in the kingdom and not in the dragon territory.
    They could hunt anything they want within their territories but they will fined should they steal domnestic animals, for the record there were no such accident in 20 years, mainly because they love their treasures to much."

"Do you think they will fight with us. I must admit I am not entirely sure our dragons will fight either in the coming war." Celanor said taking a stiff drink from his glass.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:57 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

To make sure she didn't loose there clothing over miles of area. Amarauko smiled and casted a spell. In a moment she and Viola where nude and their colthing was in a special bag that disapear at Amara command. Then Amara join her body to Viola in strange and new ways. She licked Viola wings a little to show that even her wings where erogenous zone. The lesson was not lost to Viola who gasp at Amara work.

For a moment she lost nearly control over herself, it was a strange feeling to know 'how' sensual the wings are exactly. She moved her legs a bit so that they were joined but the hands keep free to do other things. She pressed her body hard on Amaras and continuation her exploration of the Fey'ri body in the new environment...
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:00 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

"Do you think they will fight with us. I must admit I am not entirely sure our dragons will fight either in the coming war." Celanor said taking a stiff drink from his glass.

" I'm not entirely sure of that as I must speak with the council of elders over this topic soon but I think there is a good chance that their will join us. They are isolationists but they respect help and the good relations to them for the last 20 years.
    However the Draconides will help us, most of them are citizens of the Kingdom and they will building a Air Group together with Gryphons."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:15 am

Phoenixia wrote:

For a moment she lost nearly control over herself, it was a strange feeling to know 'how' sensual the wings are exactly. She moved her legs a bit so that they were joined but the hands keep free to do other things. She pressed her body hard on Amaras and continuation her exploration of the Fey'ri body in the new environment...

Their mating took on a new wonderful experience. Even Amarauko was both surprised and relished the new ways they made love to each other. She keep push her body more into Viola hoping that would make Viola reciprocate.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:18 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

" I'm not entirely sure of that as I must speak with the council of elders over this topic soon but I think there is a good chance that their will join us. They are isolationists but they respect help and the good relations to them for the last 20 years.
    However the Draconides will help us, most of them are citizens of the Kingdom and they will building a Air Group together with Gryphons."

"Excellent then we wil have ample air force to dominate the skies. Between your Dracnoids, My Avariel, and Constannia air ships MAximus will lose control of the skies." The prince said with a smile. He finished his drink and spoke again. "Well we can iron more details out after the wedding. I look forward standing beside you in battle." The Prince said raising a new glass to the king.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:42 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

"Excellent then we wil have ample air force to dominate the skies. Between your Dracnoids, My Avariel, and Constannia air ships MAximus will lose control of the skies."
    The prince said with a smile. He finished his drink and spoke again.
    "Well we can iron more details out after the wedding. I look forward standing beside you in battle." The Prince said raising a new glass to the king.

" Together we will give him a lesson he won't forget so soon. To the battles that will come in the future and to the Alliance." He filled himself a glass with good old Beer and raising it to a toast.
    " The Brotherhood will be free again and this usurp will face the trial he deserved."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:47 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Their mating took on a new wonderful experience.
    Even Amarauko was both surprised and relished the new ways they made love to each other.
    She keep push her body more into Viola hoping that would make Viola reciprocate.

Her Actions caused Viola a large moan and she began to concentrate her caress on the spots she know were soft spots of Amara. It took her only 5 more minutes to receive her climax causing her wings to stop for a few seconds as she relaxed.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:24 am

Phoenixia wrote:It took only a few moments and all the bad feelings of the day, the guilt over Leona, the stress, the guilt, the insecurity and again the guilt, all of that was washing away with the fire of passion that took control of her. Within a minute she was spectator in her own body as the dragon blood took free lead and she could enjoy every moment of it. After their first climax she decided to change things and grabbed Tiberius for herself, showing what a aroused female part dragon could do. While Ardrelia caress for both of them. After that Ardrelia took her fun. In the end all of them lay exhausted but extremely happy in a battle field that ones were their blanket...

As their hour of passion and mating came to an end, Tiberius could feel his blood simmering down as he nestled between his two beautiful finances. Laying there for a few minutes in silence, Tiberius found the energy to speak up to his two lovers. "That was an amazing experience, my loves. Remind me once we are married we need to take a long honeymoon to experiment some more on some of those new techniques. However, we need to get ready as our Airship is ready to depart within the hour. I have the guards take care of the packing lets go take a quick group shower before we leave." As Tiberius finished, he kissed both ladies before summoning his guards to come in and start packing their belongs. While they were doing that, Tiberius and the ladies headed for the shower................
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:40 am

Phoenixia wrote:

" Together we will give him a lesson he won't forget so soon. To the battles that will come in the future and to the Alliance." He filled himself a glass with good old Beer and raising it to a toast.
    " The Brotherhood will be free again and this usurp will face the trial he deserved."

"To the Liberation of the Brotherhood. To the glory of the Alliance." Celanor said toasting back to the king.Soon both men would be in the Empire to witness one final joyest event before the war.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:43 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:
    Their mating took on a new wonderful experience.
    Even Amarauko was both surprised and relished the new ways they made love to each other.
    She keep push her body more into Viola hoping that would make Viola reciprocate.

Her Actions caused Viola a large moan and she began to concentrate her caress on the spots she know were soft spots of Amara. It took her only 5 more minutes to receive her climax causing her wings to stop for a few seconds as she relaxed.

Viola release spured her own they both fell for a few seconds as both women shudder in estastcy. Then after the shuddering stopped Amara start flying again. She carried her lover back to bedroom. There she took great pleasure entwining her wings with Violas, as they rested.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:45 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:It took only a few moments and all the bad feelings of the day, the guilt over Leona, the stress, the guilt, the insecurity and again the guilt, all of that was washing away with the fire of passion that took control of her. Within a minute she was spectator in her own body as the dragon blood took free lead and she could enjoy every moment of it. After their first climax she decided to change things and grabbed Tiberius for herself, showing what a aroused female part dragon could do. While Ardrelia caress for both of them. After that Ardrelia took her fun. In the end all of them lay exhausted but extremely happy in a battle field that ones were their blanket...

As their hour of passion and mating came to an end, Tiberius could feel his blood simmering down as he nestled between his two beautiful finances. Laying there for a few minutes in silence, Tiberius found the energy to speak up to his two lovers. "That was an amazing experience, my loves. Remind me once we are married we need to take a long honeymoon to experiment some more on some of those new techniques. However, we need to get ready as our Airship is ready to depart within the hour. I have the guards take care of the packing lets go take a quick group shower before we leave." As Tiberius finished, he kissed both ladies before summoning his guards to come in and start packing their belongs. While they were doing that, Tiberius and the ladies headed for the shower................

Ardrelia decided to do something fun. She grabbed Selena and began to caress and kiss her before Tiberius. She closed the shower door to keep Tiberius out as she made love to Selena before him.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:54 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Ardrelia decided to do something fun. She grabbed Selena and began to caress and kiss her before Tiberius. She closed the shower door to keep Tiberius out as she made love to Selena before him.

When the door slammed shut, Selena locked the door and stepped into the shower while the desire increased in her again. She relaxed completely under Ardrelia body, forgetting everything else around her.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:58 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

When the door slammed shut, Selena locked the door and stepped into the shower while the desire increased in her again. She relaxed completely under Ardrelia body, forgetting everything else around her.

Seeing that he was locked out of the shower for the time being because of Selena and Ardrelia, Tiberius headed over to Leona's room and locked her out of the bathroom so he could take a shower. After about 5 to 10 minutes of washing himself, Tiberius dressed and helped Leona with finishing her packing before they headed out to the lobby of the palace. It was here they would wait for Ardrelia and Selena to meet them as Tiberius smoked a cigar while Leona read some more history about her family's deep and long past..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:19 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Ardrelia made love to Selena with all the pent up passion in her body. She released many times during there lovemaking. Both of them barely got done in time to take a quick real shower and get dress to meet Leona downstairs.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:25 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Ardrelia made love to Selena with all the pent up passion in her body. She released many times during there lovemaking. Both of them barely got done in time to take a quick real shower and get dress to meet Leona downstairs.

Seeing that they have no time anymore they rush trough the palace after they put their cloths on again.
    In the entrance hall the whole group of guards and a slightly inpatient Tiberius were waiting for them...
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:38 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

Seeing that they have no time anymore they rush trough the palace after they put their cloths on again.
    In the entrance hall the whole group of guards and a slightly inpatient Tiberius were waiting for them...

As both Selena and Ardrelia had finally arrived, they could both see that Tiberius was a bit annoyed since they took almost 40 minutes to ready themselves. However, Tiberius lightened his face as he couldn't be mad with the two beautiful women in-front of him. As they were all together now, the group headed into an awaiting limo that was to take them to the depot were the airship was at for them to go to the Empire. During the ride over, Tiberius spoke up. "The trip to the Empire is going to take us several days by airship, but it will be a comfortable one as the airship is top of the line and pretty much is a floating yacht. Since were together now, we have a few minutes to talk about anything before we meet King Eirikson and his delegation for departure. Any questions, my family?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:42 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As both Selena and Ardrelia had finally arrived, they could both see that Tiberius was a bit annoyed since they took almost 40 minutes to ready themselves. However, Tiberius lightened his face as he couldn't be mad with the two beautiful women in-front of him. As they were all together now, the group headed into an awaiting limo that was to take them to the depot were the airship was at for them to go to the Empire. During the ride over, Tiberius spoke up. "The trip to the Empire is going to take us several days by airship, but it will be a comfortable one as the airship is top of the line and pretty much is a floating yacht. Since were together now, we have a few minutes to talk about anything before we meet King Eirikson and his delegation for departure. Any questions, my family?"

" I will have only one question. After all I need to get my documents and identity, I suppose that they will be all ready on the ship but still I will not leave without confirmation of that."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:50 am

Phoenixia wrote:"I will have only one question. After all I need to get my documents and identity, I suppose that they will be all ready on the ship but still I will not leave without confirmation of that."

As Selena spoke her concerns, Tiberius reached into his bag and handed his finance several documents that were given to him from King Eirikson from the meeting he had earlier in the day with the Elven Prince from the Empire. As he handed her the documents, Tiberius spoke up. "I was going to give these to you earlier, Selena, but the incident with Leona caught me off guard and sidetracked my mind for the day. These documents were handed to me by King Eirikson himself when I had my meeting with him and the Elven Prince from this morning. They contain everything about you; your identity, your birth records, school records, family history, land and title deeds your family once had but now are your, money accounts, everything you could possibility want or need to become a person again is there. Your full name too, Selena. I never would have guessed your middle name was Robbin. What a beautiful name that is. But even without these documents you will always be in this family, Selena. You are my lover, my friend, and my finance just as Ardrelia is. I love you." As Tiberius finished he kissed Selena and waited for her response.............
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:03 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As Selena spoke her concerns, Tiberius reached into his bag and handed his finance several documents that were given to him from King Eirikson from the meeting he had earlier in the day with the Elven Prince from the Empire. As he handed her the documents, Tiberius spoke up. "I was going to give these to you earlier, Selena, but the incident with Leona caught me off guard and sidetracked my mind for the day. These documents were handed to me by King Eirikson himself when I had my meeting with him and the Elven Prince from this morning. They contain everything about you; your identity, your birth records, school records, family history, land and title deeds your family once had but now are your, money accounts, everything you could possibility want or need to become a person again is there. Your full name too, Selena. I never would have guessed your middle name was Robbin. What a beautiful name that is. But even without these documents you will always be in this family, Selena. You are my lover, my friend, and my finance just as Ardrelia is. I love you." As Tiberius finished he kissed Selena and waited for her response.............

When she received the documents, there were tears on her face. After all this years she got her live back. She nearly backed down when she looked closer on the front page.
    " Selena Batori, dame of the Phoenixian Kingdom, rightful lady of Batori Hall." It was not the old title but it was a title. Now no one could say that it was a not suitable weeding for a emperor.
    " Tha, that's more than I expected. Now I have more than a reason to be thankful to him."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:10 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

When she received the documents, there were tears on her face. After all this years she got her live back. She nearly backed down when she looked closer on the front page.
    " Selena Batori, dame of the Phoenixian Kingdom, rightful lady of Batori Hall." It was not the old title but it was a title. Now no one could say that it was a not suitable weeding for a emperor.
    " Tha, that's more than I expected. Now I have more than a reason to be thankful to him."

Ardrelia smiled and hugged her wife to be. "Well hello Selena Batori. Lady of Batori Hall. It's a pleasure to meet you finally." She said with a soft kiss.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:11 am