Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 17 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:22 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As Selena spoke her concerns, Tiberius reached into his bag and handed his finance several documents that were given to him from King Eirikson from the meeting he had earlier in the day with the Elven Prince from the Empire. As he handed her the documents, Tiberius spoke up. "I was going to give these to you earlier, Selena, but the incident with Leona caught me off guard and sidetracked my mind for the day. These documents were handed to me by King Eirikson himself when I had my meeting with him and the Elven Prince from this morning. They contain everything about you; your identity, your birth records, school records, family history, land and title deeds your family once had but now are your, money accounts, everything you could possibility want or need to become a person again is there. Your full name too, Selena. I never would have guessed your middle name was Robbin. What a beautiful name that is. But even without these documents you will always be in this family, Selena. You are my lover, my friend, and my finance just as Ardrelia is. I love you." As Tiberius finished he kissed Selena and waited for her response.............

When she received the documents, there were tears on her face. After all this years she got her live back. She nearly backed down when she looked closer on the front page. "Selena Batori, dame of the Phoenixian Kingdom, rightful lady of Batori Hall." It was not the old title but it was a title. Now no one could say that it was a not suitable wedding for a emperor."That, that's more than I expected. Now I have more than a reason to be thankful to him."

Ardrelia smiled and hugged her wife to be. "Well hello Selena Batori. Lady of Batori Hall. It's a pleasure to meet you finally." She said with a soft kiss.

Seeing that Selena was finally happy and seeing that Ardrelia was content also, Tiberius joined in and kissed both ladies before he spoke again. "I'm happy and thankful to see your happy, Dame Selena. And thank you Ardrelia for being supportive also in this endeavor. Now that you have your identity back, does anyone else have any questions before we meet the king one last time. We still have a few minutes left."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 17 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:39 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Seeing that Selena was finally happy and seeing that Ardrelia was content also, Tiberius joined in and kissed both ladies before he spoke again. "I'm happy and thankful to see your happy, Dame Selena. And thank you Ardrelia for being supportive also in this endeavor. Now that you have your identity back, does anyone else have any questions before we meet the king one last time. We still have a few minutes left."

A few minutes later they are proceeding into the throne room, seeing that the room was nearly empty, save for the King, the elven Crown Prince and the elven delegation.
    It was the king who began his speech.
    " Well my friends, it were a good anniversary, a bit to exciting for my taste but a good anniversary. I think most of us most of us will meet up again in a few days on the weeding of Prince Tiberius and Princess Falmarinaviel.
    Let us enjoy this last happy days and the weeding because it's nearly certain that happy days will be a rare gift in the near future."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Phoenixia wrote:A few minutes later they are proceeded to the airship depot, seeing that the room was nearly empty, save for the King, the eleven Crown Prince and the eleven delegation. It was the king who began his speech. "Well my friends, it were a good anniversary, a bit to exciting for my taste but a good anniversary. I think most of us most of us will meet up again in a few days on the weeding of Prince Tiberius and Princess Falmarinaviel. Let us enjoy this last happy days and the weeding because it's nearly certain that happy days will be a rare gift in the near future."

Meeting with King Eirikson again for one last time outside the airship depot, Tiberius acknowledged his new ally and the others in attendance before he spoke a final time. "Yes, soon events and days such as this will be a rarity in the future when we are at war. But for now let us rejoice and be happy that at least we'll see one another at another joyous occasion in the Empire. On behalf of the Imperium and it's people, thank you again King Eirikson for your support and friendship in this time of need. Also thank you for allowing Selena to become apart of my family as she really does fill a void in all of our souls that we have been missing for years. Thank you again my friend." As Tiberius finished, both him and Leona bowed to the king before they stepped to the side to let Selena and Ardrelia speak for themselves..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

A few minutes later they are proceeding into the throne room, seeing that the room was nearly empty, save for the King, the elven Crown Prince and the elven delegation.
    It was the king who began his speech.
    " Well my friends, it were a good anniversary, a bit to exciting for my taste but a good anniversary. I think most of us most of us will meet up again in a few days on the weeding of Prince Tiberius and Princess Falmarinaviel.
    Let us enjoy this last happy days and the weeding because it's nearly certain that happy days will be a rare gift in the near future."

The Crown Prince gave a toast to the king. "Thank your your majesty. I look forward to seeing you all in the Empire." His toast was echoed by the rest of the guests.

As the rest of the group broke up to head there own ways. Amarauko and Viola held each other. "I await you in the Empire my love. Please don't take long." Amara said with tears forming in her eyes.

The other Elves said good bye and open a portal back to the empire. One by one they step in. Amara was the last one. She turn and gave Viola and longing look and then step through.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Meeting with King Eirikson again for one last time outside the airship depot, Tiberius acknowledged his new ally and the others in attendance before he spoke a final time. "Yes, soon events and days such as this will be a rarity in the future when we are at war. But for now let us rejoice and be happy that at least we'll see one another at another joyous occasion in the Empire. On behalf of the Imperium and it's people, thank you again King Eirikson for your support and friendship in this time of need. Also thank you for allowing Selena to become apart of my family as she really does fill a void in all of our souls that we have been missing for years. Thank you again my friend." As Tiberius finished, both him and Leona bowed to the king before they stepped to the side to let Selena and Ardrelia speak for themselves..........

When Selena stepped forward the King could see the happiness.
    " Ah I guess you found my little weeding present ? A bit to early but I think you deserve it.
    Don't forget to send a invitation to us although."
    Again Selena got tears in her eyes.
    " Thank you your majesty, thank you for everything."
    " It's the slightest thing the Kingdom could do for you. Everyone deserves happiness in this hard times."
    Seeing that the Airship was near the palace he gave a final goodbye to the former assassin and turned to Viola.
    " Miss Lehmann, a jet will await you at the airport in two hours, you should arrive at the Empire within the next morning. I fear from there you must travel on your own account to the Fey'ri kingdom."
    After that he turned to the wood elf woman...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

When Selena stepped forward the King could see the happiness.
    " Ah I guess you found my little weeding present ? A bit to early but I think you deserve it.
    Don't forget to send a invitation to us although."
    Again Selena got tears in her eyes.
    " Thank you your majesty, thank you for everything."
    " It's the slightest thing the Kingdom could do for you. Everyone deserves happiness in this hard times."
    Seeing that the Airship was near the palace he gave a final goodbye to the former assassin and turned to Viola.
    " Miss Lehmann, a jet will await you at the airport in two hours, you should arrive at the Empire within the next morning. I fear from there you must travel on your own account to the Fey'ri kingdom."
    After that he turned to the wood elf woman...

Ardrelia smiled and kiss her wife. "Congradulation my love." Ardrelia then turn to the king. "thank you for giving Selena back her life. You have made me and my new family so happy. Thank you." Ardrelia said with a smile.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Ardrelia smiled and kiss her wife. "Congradulation my love." Ardrelia then turn to the king. "thank you for giving Selena back her life.
    You have made me and my new family so happy. Thank you."
    Ardrelia said with a smile.

Not wanting to cause a scene she broke the kiss after a few moments.
    When the king heard Ardrelias words he gives her a friendly smile.
    " That's the highest thing we could try to achieve." Seeing that the Airship would take only a few minutes before the landing he smiled again.
    " We will meet again in a few days, I'm very interested into visiting your kingdom and the Elven Imperium in general."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:
    Ardrelia smiled and kiss her wife. " Congratulation my love." Ardrelia then turn to the king. "Thank you for giving Selena back her life. You have made me and my new family so happy. Thank you." Ardrelia said with a smile.

Not wanting to cause a scene she broke the kiss after a few moments. When the king heard Ardrelia words he gives her a friendly smile. "That's the highest thing we could try to achieve." Seeing that the Airship would take only a few minutes before the landing he smiled again. "We will meet again in a few days, I'm very interested into visiting your kingdom and the Elven Imperium in general."

Seeing that everyone had said their goodbyes for the time being, Tiberius bid a final farewell with Leona and himself as the Airship landed onto the pavement in front of the palace. A few moments afterwords, the four of them, along with the Imperial Guards and other attendants, boarded the large vessel before it took off into the evening sky. When the group entered the airship, they were all meant by luxury and comfort. Settling into one of the many lounges aboard the vessel, the group made themselves comfortable as Tiberius spoke again. "Well family, this will be our home for the next two days as we travel to the Empire. It has all of the luxuries of the palace but in the air. So what do you all wish to do now?"

Airship:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Seeing that everyone had said their goodbyes for the time being, Tiberius bid a final farewell with Leona and himself as the Airship landed onto the pavement in front of the palace. A few moments afterwords, the four of them, along with the Imperial Guards and other attendants, boarded the large vessel before it took off into the evening sky. When the group entered the airship, they were all meant by luxury and comfort. Settling into one of the many lounges aboard the vessel, the group made themselves comfortable as Tiberius spoke again. "Well family, this will be our home for the next two days as we travel to the Empire. It has all of the luxuries of the palace but in the air. So what do you all wish to do now?"

Airship:
    [img]

Selena relaxed into her seat.
    " Well I think I will take a good tea and then I will explore the ship a bit, sorry that's a old habit from me. Also that will show how we can train for the next two days Leona."
    She gave her a smile as she said that.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Phoenixia wrote:Selena relaxed into her seat. "Well I think I will take a good tea and then I will explore the ship a bit, sorry that's a old habit from me. Also that will show how we can train for the next two days Leona." She gave her a smile as she said that.

As Selena finished, Leona spoke up about the proposed training. "Mother, can't we enjoy the next two days relaxing? Once we get to the Empire, between the weddings and war preparations, I want to spend the next few days us four will be together enjoying one another's company and having family time. Besides, with the training comes the chance of me going into full sexual mode again, and I don't want to experience that pain again." As Leona finished their tea had arrived for them to drink. However, Leona's hand was clearly shaking at the thought of another sexual attack that she had experienced earlier today............
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:38 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Selena finished, Leona spoke up about the proposed training. "Mother, can't we enjoy the next two days relaxing? Once we get to the Empire, between the weddings and war preparations, I want to spend the next few days us four will be together enjoying one another's company and having family time. Besides, with the training comes the chance of me going into full sexual mode again, and I don't want to experience that pain again." As Leona finished their tea had arrived for them to drink. However, Leona's hand was clearly shaking at the thought of another sexual attack that she had experienced earlier today............

When Leona finished Selena could hit herself internally.
    " Of course we could disrupt the training for a few days.
    Yes we should use this days and I shouldn't risk another attack."
    To keep her calm she placed one of her hands in her.
    " So what are your plans for the flight ?" She was interrupted by a clerk who delivered a large folder to Tiberius.
    " From the King sir, he says it is important..."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Phoenixia wrote:When Leona finished, Selena could hit herself internally. "Of course we could disrupt the training for a few days. Yes we should use this days and I shouldn't risk another attack." To keep Leona calm she placed one of her hands on her. "So what are your plans for the flight?" She was interrupted by a clerk who delivered a large folder to Tiberius. "From the King sir, he says it is important..."

Seeing that Selena still felt responsible for her attack, Leona placed the tea down and rested her head upon Selena's chest and hugged her for warmth and comfort. She didn't want to say anything or mention the attack again as Leona thought it would cause her mother to cry or become upset. Instead, the two of them just sat on the plush couch holding one another as mother and daughter would to comfort one another..........

Seeing that Selena and Leona needed their time to themselves, Tiberius cuddled up next to Ardrelia while he received the documents from his personal assistant. Sealed and labeled top secret, Tiberius opened up the file and began to read the contents. His heart began to sink as he read the files; various war reports and satellite images from back within the Imperium of the horrors that were going on. Also within the report included the latest on the fall of Kuwat as the Elves had pulled out to save their soldiers. The entire continent now belonged to Maximilian and his armies. Putting the files down, Tiberius rubbed his face before he started to cry...........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:When Leona finished, Selena could hit herself internally. "Of course we could disrupt the training for a few days. Yes we should use this days and I shouldn't risk another attack." To keep Leona calm she placed one of her hands on her. "So what are your plans for the flight?" She was interrupted by a clerk who delivered a large folder to Tiberius. "From the King sir, he says it is important..."

Seeing that Selena still felt responsible for her attack, Leona placed the tea down and rested her head upon Selena's chest and hugged her for warmth and comfort. She didn't want to say anything or mention the attack again as Leona thought it would cause her mother to cry or become upset. Instead, the two of them just sat on the plush couch holding one another as mother and daughter would to comfort one another..........

Seeing that Selena and Leona needed their time to themselves, Tiberius cuddled up next to Ardrelia while he received the documents from his personal assistant. Sealed and labeled top secret, Tiberius opened up the file and began to read the contents. His heart began to sink as he read the files; various war reports and satellite images from back within the Imperium of the horrors that were going on. Also within the report included the latest on the fall of Kuwat as the Elves had pulled out to save their soldiers. The entire continent now belonged to Maximilian and his armies. Putting the files down, Tiberius rubbed his face before he started to cry...........

Ardrelia held onto Tiberius once she saw he was crying. She dare to ask. "What wrong Tiberius?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

She feel Leona relaxing into her arms while she caressed her in a motherly way, calming her down with the lullaby again.
    She noticed a second file, unnoticed by Tiberius and began to read it. Recognizing the code at once she began to transcript it. A face of shock and horror lays over her face.
    " My love you must read that. It's horrible. If that is true then Maximillian is behind one of the most dangerous plots in the Phoenixian History. We got a attempted coup here two months ago, injuring the royal family and killing half a hundred guards. We thought that a former Lord Chancellor was behind this, driven by the 'weakness' of the royal family. But now we have evidence that Maximillian was behind this right from the beginning."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Phoenixia wrote:She feel Leona relaxing into her arms while she caressed her in a motherly way, calming her down with the lullaby again. She noticed a second file, unnoticed by Tiberius and began to read it. Recognizing the code at once she began to transcript it. A face of shock and horror lays over her face. "My love you must read that. It's horrible. If that is true then Maximilian is behind one of the most dangerous plots in the Phoenixian History. We got a attempted coup here two months ago, injuring the royal family and killing half a hundred guards. We thought that a former Lord Chancellor was behind this, driven by the 'weakness' of the royal family. But now we have evidence that Maximilian was behind this right from the beginning."

As Ardrelia held onto him and as Selena announced the files to him, Tiberius felt his pride and heart sink even deeper. Reluctantly taking the files from Selena, Tiberius cringed reading over them about the attempted coup of the Kingdom and how Maximilian was the mind behind the attempt. The report gave countless evidence of how the weapons used in the attack were foreign and were Imperium weapons. The assailants behind the attack itself were apart of Maximilian's personal guard and even their former Lord Chancellor had old ties to Maximilian. As he finished the report, Tiberius took a lighter to it and threw them in a metal tray as he was disgusted with them. Reaching over to the liquor, Tiberius proceeded to start to drink his sorrows away in-front of his family...........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:35 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:She feel Leona relaxing into her arms while she caressed her in a motherly way, calming her down with the lullaby again. She noticed a second file, unnoticed by Tiberius and began to read it. Recognizing the code at once she began to transcript it. A face of shock and horror lays over her face. "My love you must read that. It's horrible. If that is true then Maximilian is behind one of the most dangerous plots in the Phoenixian History. We got a attempted coup here two months ago, injuring the royal family and killing half a hundred guards. We thought that a former Lord Chancellor was behind this, driven by the 'weakness' of the royal family. But now we have evidence that Maximilian was behind this right from the beginning."

As Ardrelia held onto him and as Selena announced the files to him, Tiberius felt his pride and heart sink even deeper. Reluctantly taking the files from Selena, Tiberius cringed reading over them about the attempted coup of the Kingdom and how Maximilian was the mind behind the attempt. The report gave countless evidence of how the weapons used in the attack were foreign and were Imperium weapons. The assailants behind the attack itself were apart of Maximilian's personal guard and even their former Lord Chancellor had old ties to Maximilian. As he finished the report, Tiberius took a lighter to it and threw them in a metal tray as he was disgusted with them. Reaching over to the liquor, Tiberius proceeded to start to drink his sorrows away in-front of his family...........

Ardrelia grab the bottle from Tiberius. When she did this she looked angerly at Tiberius. "Tiberius pull yourself together. I need you. We need you. Think of Me, Selena of Leona." She said holding his face in her hands.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia grab the bottle from Tiberius. When she did this she looked angerly at Tiberius. "Tiberius pull yourself together. I need you. We need you. Think of Me, Selena of Leona." She said holding his face in her hands.

" Yes, the alcohol will only a temporary solution. You see that Leona ? Sometimes even the parents are needing the same treadmend as little children."
    A moment later she was full serious again.
    " I know this stuff is disgusting but there other ways to came on other thoughts, you will see it tonight." She could feel her blood roaring but she would stay calm until she would have the time to let it goes wild again. She wouldn't anything that would cause a new attack on Leona...
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Ardrelia grab the bottle from Tiberius. When she did this she looked angrily at Tiberius. "Tiberius pull yourself together. I need you. We need you. Think of Me, Selena of Leona." She said holding his face in her hands.

Not even realizing the bottle was away from him, Tiberius's attitude changed. He went from being the calm and collective person that cared for his family into this person that hated himself to the point of depression. As Ardrelia tried to break into his head about how he needed to be there for his family, Tiberius went over to the adjacent bar and proceeded to drink some more until he was nearly in a state of blacking out. He then stumbled upon one of the chairs and fell as he took the bottle and smashed it against his head, causing himself to bleed. As he laid there cut up, Tiberius mumbled under his drunken breath. "How could this happen? Why me? Why him? How could have this happened? What did I do to the gods to deserve this fate? To endanger the lives of other nations and of billions of people? Why me?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:Ardrelia grab the bottle from Tiberius. When she did this she looked angrily at Tiberius. "Tiberius pull yourself together. I need you. We need you. Think of Me, Selena of Leona." She said holding his face in her hands.

Not even realizing the bottle was away from him, Tiberius's attitude changed. He went from being the calm and collective person that cared for his family into this person that hated himself to the point of depression. As Ardrelia tried to break into his head about how he needed to be there for his family, Tiberius went over to the adjacent bar and proceeded to drink some more until he was nearly in a state of blacking out. He then stumbled upon one of the chairs and fell as he took the bottle and smashed it against his head, causing himself to bleed. As he laid there cut up, Tiberius mumbled under his drunken breath. "How could this happen? Why me? Why him? How could have this happened? What did I do to the gods to deserve this fate? To endanger the lives of other nations and of billions of people? Why me?"

Ardrelia rush over and began to heal his wound. She cried for Selena and leona to help her. She looked at Tiberius. "Please Tiberius It be alright. Where here stay with us." She said crying.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Ardrelia rush over and began to heal his wound. She cried for Selena and leona to help her. She looked at Tiberius. "Please Tiberius It be alright. Where here stay with us." She said crying.

Completely shocked at first Selena awoke from it after the call of Ardrelia, rushing over to her to stabilize her future husband, Leona direct behind her.
    While Ardrelia began to close the wound Selena brought him in a stabile position and under tears she began to brush the blood aside.
    " It will everything fine my love, you can not leave us yet. You're far to important for us, for your people, for your nation. That's why the gods are burden your family. Because they are strong, because they could handle things other men would brake under.
    Don't give up now when we have a good chance to take back what belongs to your family. Now that you found us. Now that we don't want to life without you.
    Please stay awake for us, or I don't think I could survive this..."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

Completely shocked at first Selena awoke from it after the call of Ardrelia, rushing over to her to stabilize her future husband, Leona direct behind her. While Ardrelia began to close the wound Selena brought him in a stable position and under tears she began to brush the blood aside. "It will everything fine my love, you can not leave us yet. You're far to important for us, for your people, for your nation. That's why the gods are burden your family. Because they are strong, because they could handle things other men would brake under. Don't give up now when we have a good chance to take back what belongs to your family. Now that you found us. Now that we don't want to life without you. Please stay awake for us, or I don't think I could survive this..."

As his family rushed over to his side and he started to somewhat sober up, Tiberius could feel an aching pain in his head as he finally realized that he had smashed a glass bottle against his head. Added to the fact that he was bleeding, Tiberius looked like he was one drunken mess. As he listened to both Selena's and Ardrelia's words, Tiberius began to cry as he tried to hug them, but instead fell over onto the floor. As he laid there, Tiberius tried his best to speak up. "I'm sorry you all had to see that, but I can't help it. Why do we have to suffer this fate? Why me? I tried to be a good father and leader and yet I managed to cause this war........Oh. Well, it doesn't matter at this point. What happened in the past will remain in the past. At least the gods gave me a loving and supporting family through all of this........thank you." Tiberius tried to smile but his pain caused him instead to let out a few insults and curses in his native tongue...........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As his family rushed over to his side and he started to somewhat sober up, Tiberius could feel an aching pain in his head as he finally realized that he had smashed a glass bottle against his head. Added to the fact that he was bleeding, Tiberius looked like he was one drunken mess. As he listened to both Selena's and Ardrelia's words, Tiberius began to cry as he tried to hug them, but instead fell over onto the floor. As he laid there, Tiberius tried his best to speak up. "I'm sorry you all had to see that, but I can't help it. Why do we have to suffer this fate? Why me? I tried to be a good father and leader and yet I managed to cause this war........Oh. Well, it doesn't matter at this point. What happened in the past will remain in the past. At least the gods gave me a loving and supporting family through all of this........thank you." Tiberius tried to smile but his pain caused him instead to let out a few insults and curses in his native tongue...........

Sighting Selena put her drunken husband in spe on the shoulder and began to carry him into their cabin. " Leona dear you know this ship a bit right ? I need to put him onto his bed, firstly there he can rest comfortable and secondly he couldn't hit anything that would cause him again to bleed."
    While she transported him trough the corridors she tries to calm him done with words until they reached the cabin.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Sighting Selena put her drunken husband in spe on the shoulder and began to carry him into their cabin. " Leona dear you know this ship a bit right ? I need to put him onto his bed, firstly there he can rest comfortable and secondly he couldn't hit anything that would cause him again to bleed."
    While she transported him trough the corridors she tries to calm him done with words until they reached the cabin.

Ardreila help Selena carry their husband to be to his cabin. All that time Ardrelia was using minor healing spell to help Tiberius.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:Sighting Selena put her drunken husband on her shoulder and began to carry him into their cabin. " Leona dear you know this ship a bit right ? I need to put him onto his bed, firstly there he can rest comfortable and secondly he couldn't hit anything that would cause him again to bleed."While she transported him trough the corridors she tries to calm him done with words until they reached the cabin.

Ardrelia help Selena carry their husband to be to his cabin. All that time Ardrelia was using minor healing spell to help Tiberius.

As they headed to the cabin, they were meet by a large room with a large king-sized bed big enough to sleep five or six people easily. After Leona helped her mothers put her father onto the bed, she went over to the cabinet and got a vial of blue liquid out. Forcing it down her father's throat, she looked at Selena and Ardrelia before speaking. "This will help sober him up and heal his facial wounds he caused. I'll be going to bed as I can smell and sense the blood of both of you wanting dad. Be gentle with him tonight if you can, he's had a rough day." As she finished, Leona kissed her mothers goodnight before she went to the other side of the vessel to retreat for the evening.

Meanwhile, Tiberius managed to sober up as he laid on the bed. Regaining his surroundings, Tiberius could see he was on the bed and noticed the smell of desire his two finances were giving off. Before they could object, Tiberius took his clothes off and started kissing both Ardrelia and Selena while he started to take off their clothes...........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they headed to the cabin, they were meet by a large room with a large king-sized bed big enough to sleep five or six people easily. After Leona helped her mothers put her father onto the bed, she went over to the cabinet and got a vial of blue liquid out. Forcing it down her father's throat, she looked at Selena and Ardrelia before speaking. "This will help sober him up and heal his facial wounds he caused. I'll be going to bed as I can smell and sense the blood of both of you wanting dad. Be gentle with him tonight if you can, he's had a rough day." As she finished, Leona kissed her mothers goodnight before she went to the other side of the vessel to retreat for the evening.

Meanwhile, Tiberius managed to sober up as he laid on the bed. Regaining his surroundings, Tiberius could see he was on the bed and noticed the smell of desire his two finances were giving off. Before they could object, Tiberius took his clothes off and started kissing both Ardrelia and Selena while he started to take off their clothes...........
    As soon as the Liquid run down Tiberius throat his eyes began to fill with desire. Noticing this Selena placed herself into a position where Tiberius could have easy access to her.
    When they were all nude Selena decided to tease Tiberius a bit so she made love to Ardrelia first, giving Tiberius a good show...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:30 am