Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  Empty Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:08 am

ooc: To promote this new feature of the forum and giving the fact that the Thread is already in regional hand I decided to move the thread here.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    I will also put the last responses here.
    IC:

The Elven Imperium wrote:

Amara literally ripped her cloths off. It didn't matter, she had plenty of cloths. Amara notice that Viola drank something. She wounder what it was, but nevertheless jump on Viola body and began to caress and kiss. Amara was giving to her Fey'ri blood she was trying to mate with this woman. Amara kiss her passionatly, as her hands caressed her body with a fury.

Phoenixia wrote
    Catching out of guard when they Fey'ri nearly fly the last meters before joining in her arms. It was heaven to her, something she never received before.
    The next two hours exhausted both of them, it was not the soft passion of the last night. Fired by the skin singer and the adrenalin in both of her bodies they simply collapse on the bed.
    A few hours she woke as a shifting goes to her body.
    With a start she was fully awaken before she even recognized that the door was locked again.
    The Fey'ri princess lay near hear with a look that she knows all to well. It was the same look the family cat set up before she defend her territory against a other one. It say's simply 'this is mine and don't you dare to steal it' the thought about a personal chain dog amused here but only for a moment.
    A minute again a knock on the door let her jumped out of her thoughts again. She heard the voice of the Phoenixian Princess switching between relieve, amusement and happiness.
    " Vi are you in there ? You don't have seen a winged elf lately that tried to rescue ? Because she should attend on the anniversary celebration in a hour or so."

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Tiberius and Selena were enjoying a somewhat pleasant conversation when the room erupted with activity at the door. He was about to draw his sidearm and start firing before he realized it was King Eirikson and the Elven Delegation. Putting his sidearm away, Tiberius listened to what Eirikson and the others had to say about the current situation with how Maximilian had hired assassins to try to kill Leona and himself. As they continued their explanation, Tiberius couldn't help but get himself a little mad over the fact his son had stooped so low in hiring out assassins to try to kill him and Leona. As Eirikson finished, Tiberius calmly took off his reading glasses before he spoke. "My friends, first I thank you for your keen attitude into trying to protect Leona and myself from any harm, but I feel Selena and my guards should be fine to deter any threats. There is no need for extra security or magic spells, besides we're here to enjoy your festivities for a few days before we head over the the Empire for the wedding. Now since you're all here, and my blood is sensing that Red Claw isn't far behind, we can discuss some more personal manners about the war and about my family's past......."

Phoenixia wrote:
    True to Tiberius word the Draconid entered the room not a minute later.
    " This whole Parade bored me out. All this soldiers to horse and tanks, laughable. Not more then little toys if you command a force that can destroy them within seconds. At least here it seems to get interesting. Also there is a lady who don't want to be left out."
    A not only slightly angered Leona stood behind the draconid, glaring to the group.
    " I think Introduction are in Order. This is Selena, if she had a second name she dropped him after she joined her order. She is part of a assassin program that is serving my house since the begin of the Kingdom."
    " Not only assassins, we are also spies, agents and sometimes advisors. The king tended to look at us in the worst way. But yes in the past we are mainly assassins. The point is,
    I'm here to protect you two so don't glare at me like that. i agree with his majesty that protection measures are in order but we will respect your wishes.
    So it seems I'm not the only one with interesting history no ? Indeed Members of the old blood are very rare, even here were Magic and Technology often collided."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:41 am

Phoenixia wrote:

Phoenixia wrote
    Catching out of guard when they Fey'ri nearly fly the last meters before joining in her arms. It was heaven to her, something she never received before.
    The next two hours exhausted both of them, it was not the soft passion of the last night. Fired by the skin singer and the adrenalin in both of her bodies they simply collapse on the bed.
    A few hours she woke as a shifting goes to her body.
    With a start she was fully awaken before she even recognized that the door was locked again.
    The Fey'ri princess lay near hear with a look that she knows all to well. It was the same look the family cat set up before she defend her territory against a other one. It say's simply 'this is mine and don't you dare to steal it' the thought about a personal chain dog amused here but only for a moment.
    A minute again a knock on the door let her jumped out of her thoughts again. She heard the voice of the Phoenixian Princess switching between relieve, amusement and happiness.
    " Vi are you in there ? You don't have seen a winged elf lately that tried to rescue ? Because she should attend on the anniversary celebration in a hour or so."

The Princess got a weird answer to her question. The door flung open and the princess was pulled inside. The door was immediately closed and locked again. Standing before princess was Amarauko. She was nude and had the look of lust in her eyes. "Princess I wanted to thank you for your help. In fact me and Viola wanted to thank you...personally. An hour you say. That plenty of time." Amara said as she kissed the princess passionately. While she kiss the princess she began to undress her and caress her body. She also gesture Viola to come over and join the fun.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:52 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

The Princess got a weird answer to her question. The door flung open and the princess was pulled inside. The door was immediately closed and locked again. Standing before princess was Amarauko. She was nude and had the look of lust in her eyes. "Princess I wanted to thank you for your help. In fact me and Viola wanted to thank you...personally. An hour you say. That plenty of time." Amara said as she kissed the princess passionately. While she kiss the princess she began to undress her and caress her body. She also gesture Viola to come over and join the fun.

As soon as the door was opening both humans knows that it would be a very, very difficult hour.
    As the Fey'ri progressed Viola saw the fear in the eyes of the princess.
    " My love you shouldn't do that, not to her. She's one of my best friends and I don't want to force her to something like that."
    At the next moment the princess escaped barely from the aroused Fey'ri. Looking at her with a View Violas knows all to well, it was the look that was reserved to her brother normally.
    " I don't have anything to do with it Princess, I'm barely escaping the hellhole honestly." She glared at her Fey'ri lover.
    The princess was collecting her cloths in a rapid move, trying to escape the room.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:18 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    As soon as the door was opening both humans knows that it would be a very, very difficult hour.
    As the Fey'ri progressed Viola saw the fear in the eyes of the princess.
    " My love you shouldn't do that, not to her. She's one of my best friends and I don't want to force her to something like that."
    At the next moment the princess escaped barely from the aroused Fey'ri. Looking at her with a View Violas knows all to well, it was the look that was reserved to her brother normally.
    " I don't have anything to do with it Princess, I'm barely escaping the hellhole honestly." She glared at her Fey'ri lover.
    The princess was collecting her cloths in a rapid move, trying to escape the room.

Amarauko was upset by her action when she saw the way princess reacted. Amara moved with inhuman speed and got in front of the princess before she got to the door. She looked at the princess with tears in her eyes. "I am so sorry Hilde. I was just trying to thank you in the way we Fey'ri thank people who we care about. I very thankful for your aid and I am sorry if I came off too forward in my thanks. Please don't go. Just come and sit with us as friends. I promise no funny business." Amara said starting to cry a little.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:30 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Amarauko was upset by her action when she saw the way princess reacted. Amara moved with inhuman speed and got in front of the princess before she got to the door. She looked at the princess with tears in her eyes. "I am so sorry Hilde. I was just trying to thank you in the way we Fey'ri thank people who we care about. I very thankful for your aid and I am sorry if I came off too forward in my thanks. Please don't go. Just come and sit with us as friends. I promise no funny business." Amara said starting to cry a little.

The pleading in the voice of the Fey'ri was heartbreaking and she doesn't need Violas look to tell that it was only the truth. Also it was probably the last chance to talk to Viola in private if she leave with the elven delegation.
    " Customs are sometimes strange to other cultures. So if you could unlock the door I think we have a bit spare time for a talk." She went her look to the door so that both lovers could put their clothes on, although the Fey'ri did it unwillingly she followed Violas example.
    As the Fey'ri stood there, unsure if everything was forgiven the Princess decided to hug her, not in the lovingly but in the manner friends are doing it.
    " I'm the one who need to thank you. I don't know what would happen if you don't would be there. Vi is a wonderful person and I really hope that you will be happy with one another."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:51 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    True to Tiberius word the Draconid entered the room not a minute later.
    " This whole Parade bored me out. All this soldiers to horse and tanks, laughable. Not more then little toys if you command a force that can destroy them within seconds. At least here it seems to get interesting. Also there is a lady who don't want to be left out."
    A not only slightly angered Leona stood behind the draconid, glaring to the group.
    " I think Introduction are in Order. This is Selena, if she had a second name she dropped him after she joined her order. She is part of a assassin program that is serving my house since the begin of the Kingdom."
    " Not only assassins, we are also spies, agents and sometimes advisors. The king tended to look at us in the worst way. But yes in the past we are mainly assassins. The point is,
    I'm here to protect you two so don't glare at me like that. i agree with his majesty that protection measures are in order but we will respect your wishes.
    So it seems I'm not the only one with interesting history no ? Indeed Members of the old blood are very rare, even here were Magic and Technology often collided."

As the whole group was now here, Tiberius had everyone take a seat as he walked over to a chest and started to pull out some old books. Heading back to his desk, Tiberius looked over to Leona and spoke. "My daughter, what you are about to here is to remain in this room and no one else. I've kept this a secret to protect our family and the Imperium from harm. What you're going to hear will probably freak you out but that will subside after a while." As Tiberius finished talking to Leona, he turned his attention to the group as he began to talk. "As Red Claw pointed out earlier at the parade, my family has traces of the Old Blood of the original Elder Dragons from 3,000 years ago. Our last name Maximus is but a cover to our true heritage and origin as my family has tried to protect our Imperium and family from any association with our past. Our last name bears from what Red Claw's kind would called The Destroyer; we are direct descendants from Aegon Targaryen - One of the Council of Three; the Original Dragon Kind." As Tiberius finished his introduction, he waited for a response from the group to see what their reaction would be......
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:54 am

Phoenixia wrote:

The pleading in the voice of the Fey'ri was heartbreaking and she doesn't need Violas look to tell that it was only the truth. Also it was probably the last chance to talk to Viola in private if she leave with the elven delegation.
    " Customs are sometimes strange to other cultures. So if you could unlock the door I think we have a bit spare time for a talk." She went her look to the door so that both lovers could put their clothes on, although the Fey'ri did it unwillingly she followed Violas example.
    As the Fey'ri stood there, unsure if everything was forgiven the Princess decided to hug her, not in the lovingly but in the manner friends are doing it.
    " I'm the one who need to thank you. I don't know what would happen if you don't would be there. Vi is a wonderful person and I really hope that you will be happy with one another."

Amarauko smile at the princess words. "Thank you Hilde. She the hope and light of my life. I am happy your could bring us togther. Thank you." Amara said with a smile. Once everything was sort of back to normal Amara turn again to the princess. "Oh did you mention a dinner I have to attend to?" Amara said with a smile.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:57 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As the whole group was now here, Tiberius had everyone take a seat as he walked over to a chest and started to pull out some old books. Heading back to his desk, Tiberius looked over to Leona and spoke. "My daughter, what you are about to here is to remain in this room and no one else. I've kept this a secret to protect our family and the Imperium from harm. What you're going to hear will probably freak you out but that will subside after a while." As Tiberius finished talking to Leona, he turned his attention to the group as he began to talk. "As Red Claw pointed out earlier at the parade, my family has traces of the Old Blood of the original Elder Dragons from 3,000 years ago. Our last name Maximus is but a cover to our true heritage and origin as my family has tried to protect our Imperium and family from any association with our past. Our last name bears from what Red Claw's kind would called The Destroyer; we are direct descendants from Aegon Targaryen - One of the Council of Three; the Original Dragon Kind." As Tiberius finished his introduction, he waited for a response from the group to see what their reaction would be......

The Elves look and listen to the conversation going on. They where a little shocked and amazed about the information that their friend and ally revealed. So the Imperium's Royal family is not completely human. Count Malel thought as he listen. The Elves sat there paitently waiting to see if they where going to be called upon to speak.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:13 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

A whisper was springing up in the room as Tiberius finished.
    " That's impossible, all descendants of Aegon Tagaryen were murdered due the rebellion of the Baratheons or are dying childless."
    " That's booth incorrect I fear. You know there are two survivors, Daenerys who died childless due a curse and there was her brother who lead a mercenary army to the seven kingdoms."
    " You mean it is possible ?"
    " Possible and most likely. It is a honor to be an ally of the oldest of all houses." The draconid bow in a fashion even the king never saw.
    " That means very much from him, he will give you his loyality not easily and it will only end with his death. I think you will like our newest addition to the Phoenixian Military very much." The grin of the king revealed more then words could tell.
    " Dragons are always both good and evil, let's pray that the good dragons will slay the bad ones again."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:16 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Amarauko smile at the princess words. "Thank you Hilde. She is the hope and light of my life. I am happy your could bring us togther. Thank you." Amara said with a smile. Once everything was sort of back to normal Amara turn again to the princess. "Oh did you mention a dinner I have to attend to?" Amara said with a smile.

The Smile of the princess deepened quite a bit. " I'm doing this not only for you. Viola was and is a good friend of mine, one of the best. We had both problems with our parents, both of us are not exactly the character we should be and we both rebelled against it. Each on their own way. She deserved the happiness in her life after all she got trough.
    And yes you should at least attend to the official feast, there are some weird rumors already in the palace and the Vice-Counselor says something about a representation with the elves and a princess who practically invite the Kingdom to build one in their Kingdom. You don't have anything to do with that or ?" The rhetorically question let a smile on Violas lips appear.
    " Also as I said, Dad want to talk with you and he is only the most important person here in the Kingdom."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:04 am

Phoenixia wrote:

The Smile of the princess deepened quite a bit. " I'm doing this not only for you. Viola was and is a good friend of mine, one of the best. We had both problems with our parents, both of us are not exactly the character we should be and we both rebelled against it. Each on their own way. She deserved the happiness in her life after all she got trough.
    And yes you should at least attend to the official feast, there are some weird rumors already in the palace and the Vice-Counselor says something about a representation with the elves and a princess who practically invite the Kingdom to build one in their Kingdom. You don't have anything to do with that or ?" The rhetorically question let a smile on Violas lips appear.
    " Also as I said, Dad want to talk with you and he is only the most important person here in the Kingdom."

Amarauko smiled at the Princess statements. "Perhaps a little." She said with a smile. Amara heard Hilde second statement. "So let us go. I would love to meet your father, my new friend. Also when you say have problems with what you should be what do you mean Hilde. Are you trapped without love, like Viola was?" Amarauko said hoping she could help the princess, like she helped Amara and Viola.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:17 am

[quote="Elven Imperium"]
    Phoenixia wrote:

Amarauko smiled at the Princess statements. "Perhaps a little." She said with a smile. Amara heard Hilde second statement. "So let us go. I would love to meet your father, my new friend. Also when you say have problems with what you should be what do you mean Hilde. Are you trapped without love, like Viola was?" Amarauko said hoping she could help the princess, like she helped Amara and Viola.

The princess sighed a bit.
    " It's not like that, my mother is a born Lehmann and she is very strict in the education. If you ask her I should be a typical, stupid princess, good looking and not a person on my own.
    It's not like Vi here who expressed her rebellion with her sexual preferences. No I express it with the fact that I destroyed all the set ups with creativity, much like my brother although I don't draw hot coffee over a dress like he did. No I had only problems with my mother.
    Dad is leaving us far more freedom, he could be hard sometimes but only if we deserve the punishment. It goes better since she was shoot down and realized that nobody of her children would cry a tear after her but you can't make the past forgotten so easily.
    As I said, I understand Vi in more then anyone else here in the palace.
    As for a future husband, I think I have quite enough time, maybe I will meet my love like my brother did but it's more realistically that I will marry some lord that will respect me as the woman I am and not as a trophy wife like the most here.
    But enough of this, we are here to celebrate something ? And I mean not a nearly meaningless Anniversary but the fact that at least two of my friends find true happiness."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:06 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    A whisper was springing up in the room as Tiberius finished.
    " That's impossible, all descendants of Aegon Targaryen were murdered due the rebellion of the Baratheons or died childless."
    " That's incorrect I fear. You know there were two survivors, Daenerys who died childless due a curse and there was her brother Aegon the 2nd who lead a mercenary army to the seven kingdoms."
    " You mean it is possible ?"
    " Possible and most likely. It is a honor to be an ally of the oldest of all houses." The Draconid bow in a fashion even the king never saw.
    " That means very much from him, he will give you his loyalty not easily and it will only end with his death. I think you will like our newest addition to the Phoenixian Military very much." The grin of the king revealed more then words could tell.
    " Dragons are always both good and evil, let's pray that the good dragons will slay the bad ones again."

As Tiberius listened to see how his friends would react, Leona fainted over the conformation that her blood was Targaryen blood of the Ancients. Tiberius quickly went over to his daughter to see how she was, and after a few moments rested her onto the bed. Seeing that Leona would probably be out for sometime, Tiberius turned his attention back to the group and continued on. "As you can see, you understand why I've kept this secret from Leona and the rest of the Imperium because of this reaction. While I appreciate Red Claw's gesture, there is a reason why I've kept this history buried. The powers and curse that run's through our blood is unlike a power that many haven't witnessed in over 2,000 years. While we have the ability of immortality and other powers, we also carry the dreaded curse that Maximilian has decided to embrace; to destroy all of humanity through his powers of the Undead." As Tiberius took a moment, he looked towards the group to see what their reaction would be.......
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Tiberius listened to see how his friends would react, Leona fainted over the conformation that her blood was Targaryen blood of the Ancients. Tiberius quickly went over to his daughter to see how she was, and after a few moments rested her onto the bed. Seeing that Leona would probably be out for sometime, Tiberius turned his attention back to the group and continued on. "As you can see, you understand why I've kept this secret from Leona and the rest of the Imperium because of this reaction. While I appreciate Red Claw's gesture, there is a reason why I've kept this history buried. The powers and curse that run's through our blood is unlike a power that many haven't witnessed in over 2,000 years. While we have the ability of immortality and other powers, we also carry the dreaded curse that Maximilian has decided to embrace; to destroy all of humanity through his powers of the Undead." As Tiberius took a moment, he looked towards the group to see what their reaction would be.......

If the legacy of Tiberius raised suspicion the second revelation caused open protests.
    " The others are a legend, a myth. Warriors of the snow, awaken by a evil force."
    " Many legends have a true meaning your majesty." Red Claws voice was deadly serious.
    " It is rumored for some time I agree, we don't have enough evidence to inform you with facts but..." Selena chirmed in
    " You know from this ? Hell we must prepare for it, we must collect..."
    " This is a myth your majesty. Yes we know about it and yes we don't inform you until we have clear evidence. What would you say two days ago if we tell you that ?"
    " That you are clearly insane."
    " Exactly, we know that this undeads are not 'others' like in the old stories. We believe he has help from evil sorcerers. Sorcerers that could be a large problem for us in the future."
    " Because they transform our deaths to enemy soldiers ?"
    " No, they could be a problem if they decided to threw heavy storms after us, casting fireballs after our troops, this kind of problem. Zombies are not a problem with the right weapon. Fortunately our former Friends in the royal alliance developed something against it. Also there are the old tricks, large calibre weapons, melee combat, fire, nowadays even undeads are not a safe bet to win."
    " Also don't forget we have modern technology and among others we have the dragons on our side." Added the Draconid with a proud voice.
    " How many progress are we doing with our sorcerer forces ?"
    " Very slow sadly, we are finding 100, sometimes 150 new recruits per year, most of them are only mild talented to put it carefully, we could have a force of 50 sorcerers ready in a few months but this is way to low to safe our troops adequate." Red Claw answered teeth grinding.
    " That must work for the first time, maybe you could recruit within the magical population of the kingdom. Right so you are from the blood of the old Targaryens and we are facing a army of deaths. Great any good news ? Something a normal military mind could work with ?"
    " Our last order from the Triumvirate Ship Yard should arrive next week, 10 new battleships."
    " That's a relieve you know against this Dreadnaught I want at least a large Navy force to land my troops safely. Now are there any other surprises you need to tell us ?" The question was only half serious but everyone could seen the shock the pasr revelations are giving him
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Phoenixia wrote:

If the legacy of Tiberius raised suspicion the second revelation caused open protests.
    " The others are a legend, a myth. Warriors of the snow, awaken by a evil force."
    " Many legends have a true meaning your majesty." Red Claws voice was deadly serious.
    " It is rumored for some time I agree, we don't have enough evidence to inform you with facts but..." Selena chimed in
    " You know from this ? Hell we must prepare for it, we must collect..."
    " This is a myth your majesty. Yes we know about it and yes we don't inform you until we have clear evidence. What would you say two days ago if we tell you that ?"
    " That you are clearly insane."
    " Exactly, we know that this undeads are not 'others' like in the old stories. We believe he has help from evil sorcerers. Sorcerers that could be a large problem for us in the future."
    " Because they transform our deaths to enemy soldiers ?"
    " No, they could be a problem if they decided to threw heavy storms after us, casting fireballs after our troops, this kind of problem. Zombies are not a problem with the right weapon. Fortunately our former Friends in the royal alliance developed something against it. Also there are the old tricks, large calibre weapons, melee combat, fire, nowadays even undeads are not a safe bet to win."
    " Also don't forget we have modern technology and among others we have the dragons on our side." Added the Draconid with a proud voice.
    " How many progress are we doing with our sorcerer forces ?"
    " Very slow sadly, we are finding 100, sometimes 150 new recruits per year, most of them are only mild talented to put it carefully, we could have a force of 50 sorcerers ready in a few months but this is way to low to safe our troops adequate." Red Claw answered teeth grinding.
    " That must work for the first time, maybe you could recruit within the magical population of the kingdom. Right so you are from the blood of the old Targaryens and we are facing a army of deaths. Great any good news ? Something a normal military mind could work with ?"
    " Our last order from the Triumvirate Ship Yard should arrive next week, 10 new battleships."
    " That's a relieve you know against this Dreadnought I want at least a large Navy force to land my troops safely. Now are there any other surprises you need to tell us ?" The question was only half serious but everyone could seen the shock the past revelations are giving him.

As the others within the room debated the subject at hand, Tiberius continued to go through his books to pick up information on his families past. The books he was reading were large, ancient books; filled with many descriptions and accounts of the Targaryen family and their history in the ages of old. Specifically, Tiberius was looking for a subject of how he could access his inner powers; as he foresaw that only through embracing his family heritage could the alliance stand a chance of defeating Maximilian and liberate the Imperium. As the group turned back to him looking for more answers, Tiberius put down his book and spoke towards the group. "My friends, I wish I could answer more of your questions, but as your all aware our intelligence can no longer foresee what is happening within the Imperium. And I'm still researching my family's history to try to find us an advantage but it is taking time. However, I can tell you that we will be facing an uphill battle to matter what or how we prepare for this war. It's going to take the strength and full commitment of all of our forces to have a chance against Maximilian. Once I find out more I inform everyone here of my results and findings." As Tiberius finished he continued onward into reading the books to try to find something useful.........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the others within the room debated the subject at hand, Tiberius continued to go through his books to pick up information on his families past. The books he was reading were large, ancient books; filled with many descriptions and accounts of the Targaryen family and their history in the ages of old. Specifically, Tiberius was looking for a subject of how he could access his inner powers; as he foresaw that only through embracing his family heritage could the alliance stand a chance of defeating Maximilian and liberate the Imperium. As the group turned back to him looking for more answers, Tiberius put down his book and spoke towards the group. "My friends, I wish I could answer more of your questions, but as your all aware our intelligence can no longer foresee what is happening within the Imperium. And I'm still researching my family's history to try to find us an advantage but it is taking time. However, I can tell you that we will be facing an uphill battle to matter what or how we prepare for this war. It's going to take the strength and full commitment of all of our forces to have a chance against Maximilian. Once I find out more I inform everyone here of my results and findings." As Tiberius finished he continued onward into reading the books to try to find something useful.........
    " We fought until worther conditions and we won, I remember the first battle against the Danish, we don't had any tanks, no planes, not even helicopters and we only lose 50 men, the danish over 200.
    No magic of the world can replace bravery and modern technology. And don't forget we have the Elves on our side."
    He went to the elves,
    "All your kingdoms are standing behind this right ? I fear we will need most of them.
    We will equip with everything you need on modern technology, most of our technology is from foreign countries but nearly everything except the planes is now produced here in the kingdom via DPRs. But hell when they attack us with magic we will need the help exigent."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:22 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    The princess sighed a bit.
    " It's not like that, my mother is a born Lehmann and she is very strict in the education. If you ask her I should be a typical, stupid princess, good looking and not a person on my own.
    It's not like Vi here who expressed her rebellion with her sexual preferences. No I express it with the fact that I destroyed all the set ups with creativity, much like my brother although I don't draw hot coffee over a dress like he did. No I had only problems with my mother.
    Dad is leaving us far more freedom, he could be hard sometimes but only if we deserve the punishment. It goes better since she was shoot down and realized that nobody of her children would cry a tear after her but you can't make the past forgotten so easily.
    As I said, I understand Vi in more then anyone else here in the palace.
    As for a future husband, I think I have quite enough time, maybe I will meet my love like my brother did but it's more realistically that I will marry some lord that will respect me as the woman I am and not as a trophy wife like the most here.
    But enough of this, we are here to celebrate something ? And I mean not a nearly meaningless Anniversary but the fact that at least two of my friends find true happiness."

Amarauko nodded at the princess words. The Fey'ri understood rebelling against family. She was allot more...tamer then her sisters and kin. She look at the princess for a moment. "Hilde you know there are many Elven bachelors that would find a woman of you caliber as a wonderful companion. Perhaps you g to them Empire and meet them." She said with a smile. Amara walked for a moment and then her eyes lit up. "Hilde. There going to be a great wedding in the Empire. All the Elven royal families will be there. You can go to that and see all the Elven bachelors yourself. I am sure you can get your father to endorse the idea, as it will be a perfect diplomatic opportunity as many countries will be attending as guests." The Fey'ri said with a smile.

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:28 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    " We fought until worther conditions and we won, I remember the first battle against the Danish, we don't had any tanks, no planes, not even helicopters and we only lose 50 men, the danish over 200.
    No magic of the world can replace bravery and modern technology. And don't forget we have the Elves on our side."
    He went to the elves,
    "All your kingdoms are standing behind this right ? I fear we will need most of them.
    We will equip with everything you need on modern technology, most of our technology is from foreign countries but nearly everything except the planes is now produced here in the kingdom via DPRs. But hell when they attack us with magic we will need the help exigent."

"The Sha-Coronel of the Empire has given his support for the Alliance. The High Council has yet voted but I believe they will support this alliance as well. Do not worry my friend the Elves are on your side." The Count said with proud look.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:33 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Amarauko nodded at the princess words. The Fey'ri understood rebelling against family. She was allot more...tamer then her sisters and kin. She look at the princess for a moment. "Hilde you know there are many Elven bachelors that would find a woman of you caliber as a wonderful companion. Perhaps you g to them Empire and meet them." She said with a smile. Amara walked for a moment and then her eyes lit up. "Hilde. There going to be a great wedding in the Empire. All the Elven royal families will be there. You can go to that and see all the Elven bachelors yourself. I am sure you can get your father to endorse the idea, as it will be a perfect diplomatic opportunity as many countries will be attending as guests." The Fey'ri said with a smile.

Her face lit up as she mentioned the wedding.
    "I think my family will get a invitation.
    After all the kingdom grows important and the Sun elves mentioned a wedding yesterday on the parade, inviting us to visit the Empire. Mum will me practically dragging to it if I'm not wrong so yes that will be a perfect opportunity."
    Practically bouncing she nearly missed the time as they talked over god and the world for the next hour and they had barely time to get ready for the Anniversary feast.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:39 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

"The Sha-Coronel of the Empire has given his support for the Alliance. The High Council has yet voted but I believe they will support this alliance as well. Do not worry my friend the Elves are on your side." The Count said with proud look.

" Then we will have a fair chance my friends, with four Nations we could outnumber his forces and we have advantages he could never dreamed off." He looked at his watch.
    " We have a hour or so before we should watch the final of the parade. The tanks are impressive but not out of the ordinary, our main advantage will take the last part of the show. Is there anything you want to discuss with me or Red Claw ? Now we have the time and the privacy to answer any kind of them."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:51 am

Phoenixia wrote:

" Then we will have a fair chance my friends, with four Nations we could outnumber his forces and we have advantages he could never dreamed off." He looked at his watch.
    " We have a hour or so before we should watch the final of the parade. The tanks are impressive but not out of the ordinary, our main advantage will take the last part of the show. Is there anything you want to discuss with me or Red Claw ? Now we have the time and the privacy to answer any kind of them."

Oh nothing, but if your nation is joining the Alliance I suggest your people attend the Wedding of Tiberius of Constannia and Princess Falmarinaviel of the Empire. There will be Elven digitaries there from all the kingdoms of the Empire. I belive if your majesty wants to make a impression of the Elven people. IT will be at that event." The count spoke.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:08 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Oh nothing, but if your nation is joining the Alliance I suggest your people attend the Wedding of Tiberius of Constannia and Princess Falmarinaviel of the Empire. There will be Elven digitaries there from all the kingdoms of the Empire. I belive if your majesty wants to make a impression of the Elven people. IT will be at that event." The count spoke.

The King nodded. " We will attend there don't worry, they are great places to make a good first impression. I really hope the shock was not to much for the bride."
    He looks at the princess who get a bit of color back but was still unconscious.
    " Ah there is still one point I'm curious over. These portal magic you show us today, it is able to make them available for non sorcerers ?
    Soldier forces or convoys for example ? I believe we would need to invade but after we secured a head the supply would get much smoother if we don't need to transport anything over the sea.
    Also was there not some kind of princess that should accompany your delegation ? Not that I mind but I'm still curious."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:19 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:
    He went to the elves,

Seeing that the others were in full agreement with one another over the subject of backing the invasion, Tiberius closed his book and proceeded to rise from his seat. Seeing that it getting late for the evening, Tiberius spoke up. "Well my friends, seeing that we've come to an agreement for now, we should probably call it a night and continue again in the morning as it is getting late. Now if you can all give me some privacy, I need to wake up Leona and talk to her in private before bed. That includes you too Selena for now." As he finished, Tiberius motioned to the door in a polite manner to ask everyone to leave........

Last edited by Brotherhood Steel on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:42 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Seeing that the others were in full agreement with one another over the subject of backing the invasion, Tiberius closed his book and proceeded to rise from his seat. Seeing that it was close to the time of the banquet for the evening, Tiberius spoke up. "Well my friends, seeing that we've come to an agreement for now, we should probably call it a night and continue again in the morning as it is getting late. Now if you can all give me some privacy, I need to wake up Leona and talk to her in private before bed. That includes you too Selena for now." As he finished, Tiberius motioned to the door in a polite manner to ask everyone to leave........

Selena bowed in a friendly mocking manner before she left as the first.
    " Well then we should leave soon, maybe we will hit the tanks." He turned a last time to Tiberius.
    "I will have a little demonstration for you tomorrow my friend. I think you will like them."
    He gave the draconid a wink and he understood the command. Later this evening two draconid guards would add the security, only for the case.
    They entered the tribunes just in time to see the gem of the Phoenixian Land Forces.
    " M21A2 Valkyrie Mainbattle Tanks, we got the DPRs for this model a year ago, they cost a few hundred billion but they are worth it. One of the most modern tanks, capable to defend against nearly anything Maximilian will send against us, at least from what we know and we are producing half a million of this things by now.
    With the right weaponry they could also good dragon hunters."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Phoenixia wrote:

The King nodded. " We will attend there don't worry, they are great places to make a good first impression. I really hope the shock was not to much for the bride."
    He looks at the princess who get a bit of color back but was still unconscious.
    " Ah there is still one point I'm curious over. These portal magic you show us today, it is able to make them available for non sorcerers ?
    Soldier forces or convoys for example ? I believe we would need to invade but after we secured a head the supply would get much smoother if we don't need to transport anything over the sea.
    Also was there not some kind of princess that should accompany your delegation ? Not that I mind but I'm still curious."

The Count smiled. "You know that maybe a possibility your majesty. Perhaps I suggest that to the Elven High Command, when I return to the Empire." Malel said with a smile.

When The king inquired about the princess, The count could barely hold back a "ugh". "Yes the Princess Amarauko. She is accompany our delegation. Do not worry your majesty you will meet her her highness soon enough. I believe she resting at this time." Malel said hoping the king would buy the excuse. In reality the count had no idea where she went and though alone made him nervous

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:05 pm