Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 15 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:22 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Tiberius thought for a moment before he answered back. "Perhaps we can do a small one here for Selena, one in the Empire for you, and hopefully the big one in the Imperium once it has been liberated. I feel that would be the best course as it would allow all of us to remain connected with our homes while supporting one another and experience new traditions. What do you think, my love?" As Tiberius finished, he again kissed Ardrelia as he was feeling more relaxed now and somewhat frisky...........

"That would be nice We can have a cermony here for Selena. Then we can renew our vows in the Empire. You a smart one my love." Ardrelia said to Tiberius with a kiss. He own blood starting to react to Tiberius.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 15 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:28 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Leona again fell asleep onto Selena's lap, she felt more secure and happy that she could at least talk with Selena and not make her feel bad over the incident. However, Leona would only be able to sleep for a few more moments as she started to shiver up again and also go into a cold sweat. Waking up, she looked up to Selena for guidance and help as Leona didn't know what reaction was going on within her body..........

When Leonas began to shiver Selena began to curse. Rapidly skipping trough the knowledge they get trough Blackclaw while she tried to comfort her daughter.
    In the end she find the thing that she searched for.
    It was a old dragon instinct. When the females become fertile a inner force lead them to search a suitable mating partner.
    When the attack was done both had tears in her eyes.
    " My poor girl, why is it our family anytime ? Why could not a simple thing on us normal and logical reasonable ?"
    She explained her gain knowledge while she wiped her tears down and simply hold her in her arms, giving her as much motherly protection than possible...
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:30 am

Elven Imperium wrote:"That would be nice We can have a ceremony here for Selena. Then we can renew our vows in the Empire. You a smart one my love." Ardrelia said to Tiberius with a kiss. He own blood starting to react to Tiberius.

Seeing that their blood was going into full passion mode, Tiberius decided to make the first move. He took off his coat and shirt before he started to slowly take off Ardrelia's top to reveal her beautiful upper body. Laying upon his back, Tiberius moved Ardrelia to his side as they continued to kiss and take off more clothes........
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:41 am

Phoenixia wrote:When Leona began to shiver, Selena began to curse. Rapidly skipping trough the knowledge they get trough Black Claw while she tried to comfort her daughter. In the end she find the thing that she searched for. It was a old dragon instinct. When the females become fertile a inner force lead them to search a suitable mating partner. When the attack was done both had tears in her eyes. "My poor girl, why is it our family anytime? Why could not a simple thing on us normal and logical reasonable ?" She explained her gain knowledge while she wiped her tears down and simply hold her in her arms, giving her as much motherly protection than possible...

As her recent attack subsided for the time being, Leona looked to Selena and smiled a bit as her mother comforted her. Listening to what Selena had told her, Leona could sense that Russell was going to be in for a rude awakening during their wedding night. As she finished her thought, Leona spoke up to Selena. "well mother, at least on the bright side of this Russell will be in for one embraceable experience for our wedding night. I can start to see why you and dad and Ardrelia are always happy now. Hopefully Russell and I are like that when we are married. Plus mother, at least we're both learning together about this so it is family time." Leona tried to keep herself in a happy mood, but she was still in a cold sweat and had minoring shivering as she continued to hold onto Selena..........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:50 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As her recent attack subsided for the time being, Leona looked to Selena and smiled a bit as her mother comforted her. Listening to what Selena had told her, Leona could sense that Russell was going to be in for a rude awakening during their wedding night. As she finished her thought, Leona spoke up to Selena. "well mother, at least on the bright side of this Russell will be in for one embraceable experience for our wedding night. I can start to see why you and dad and Ardrelia are always happy now. Hopefully Russell and I are like that when we are married. Plus mother, at least we're both learning together about this so it is family time." Leona tried to keep herself in a happy mood, but she was still in a cold sweat and had minoring shivering as she continued to hold onto Selena..........

Selena laughed at Leonas comment.
    " It's not only that, it's hard to describe, it's like I'm finally complete. You will see that hopefully soon."
    Seeing that she start to shiver again she laid her on the couch and grab a facecloth, put it under hot water and began to tear down the sweat with it...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:53 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:"That would be nice We can have a ceremony here for Selena. Then we can renew our vows in the Empire. You a smart one my love." Ardrelia said to Tiberius with a kiss. He own blood starting to react to Tiberius.

Seeing that their blood was going into full passion mode, Tiberius decided to make the first move. He took off his coat and shirt before he started to slowly take off Ardrelia's top to reveal her beautiful upper body. Laying upon his back, Tiberius moved Ardrelia to his side as they continued to kiss and take off more clothes........

Ardrelia could feel her blood boling, she want to mate with Tiberius. But something wasn't right. Her other mate wasn't here. After a passionate kiss with Tiberius,she reluctant got up and looked at him. "Tiberus..pant..pant...I won't do this with out Selena...this..pant..is her..right too." With that she walked out the door. She set into the room with Selena and Leona. She was momentarly arrested from her passion when she saw her daughter lying there. She looked at the both and they at her.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:59 am

Phoenixia wrote:Selena laughed at Leona's comment. "It's not only that, it's hard to describe, it's like I'm finally complete. You will see that hopefully soon." Seeing that she start to shiver again she laid her on the couch and grab a facecloth, put it under hot water and began to wipe down the sweat with it...

Feeling the hot cloth going across her forehead made Leona feel a bit better as her sweating had died down for the time being. As Selena continued to care for her, Leona noticed that Ardrelia and Tiberius at the door, although half naked but still they were there. She motioned for them to come into the room as she lifted her feet to allow them onto the couch. However, even trying to move caused pain as these side effects for not mating with someone were painful to Leona and made her tear up again........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Feeling the hot cloth going across her forehead made Leona feel a bit better as her sweating had died down for the time being. As Selena continued to care for her, Leona noticed that Ardrelia and Tiberius at the door, although half naked but still they were there. She motioned for them to come into the room as she lifted her feet to allow them onto the couch. However, even trying to move caused pain as these side effects for not mating with someone were painful to Leona and made her tear up again........

Seeing her two loves in the doorframe make her blood boil but she tried to calm done, with full willpower she complete a tour over Leonas face.
    " I'm so sorry for that. I wish their would be more I could do." She gave her a last kiss on the forehead before she turned to her loves, the blood boils harder with every second and would need a release soon...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Phoenixia wrote:

Seeing her two loves in the doorframe make her blood boil but she tried to calm done, with full willpower she complete a tour over Leonas face.
    " I'm so sorry for that. I wish their would be more I could do." She gave her a last kiss on the forehead before she turned to her loves, the blood boils harder with every second and would need a release soon...

Ardrelia fought her blood. She walked over and kiss her daughter on the forehead. She could sense that the reason for her pain lied in her inabillity to mate. She turn to Selena and Tiberius. "She needs to mate that her problem. But I won't dishonor her engagement with Princess Russel. There may be a alternative. There is a spell that will allow her to make love in her mind with someone. I can make her have a dream fantasy with Russel. That way she won't dishonor her vow, but still release from the power of the dragon blood." Ardrelia said as she fough back her own desires.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:20 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia fought her blood. She walked over and kiss her daughter on the forehead. She could sense that the reason for her pain lied in her inabillity to mate. She turn to Selena and Tiberius. "She needs to mate that her problem. But I won't dishonor her engagement with Princess Russel. There may be a alternative. There is a spell that will allow her to make love in her mind with someone. I can make her have a dream fantasy with Russel. That way she won't dishonor her vow, but still release from the power of the dragon blood." Ardrelia said as she fough back her own desires.

Selenas eyes glowing in hope and seek Leonas for a silent approval.
    " Do it, we should have this idea before. So the body will be happy, the blood will be happy and we will be all happy. Let me make this up to later." She carried Leona from the couch back to the bed were she could lay more comfortable before she turned to her loves again.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:24 pm

Phoenixia wrote:

Selenas eyes glowing in hope and seek Leonas for a silent approval.
    " Do it, we should have this idea before. So the body will be happy, the blood will be happy and we will be all happy. Let me make this up to later." She carried Leona from the couch back to the bed were she could lay more comfortable before she turned to her loves again.

Ardrelia took a book and spoke some Drow. She tried her best to cast the spell, but it wasn't easy. She finally manage to cast the spell. She waited to see the reaction.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:

Selena's eyes glowing in hope and seek Leona's for a silent approval. "Do it, we should have this idea before. So the body will be happy, the blood will be happy and we will be all happy. Let me make this up to later." She carried Leona from the couch back to the bed were she could lay more comfortable before she turned to her loves again.

Ardrelia took a book and spoke some Drow. She tried her best to cast the spell, but it wasn't easy. She finally manage to cast the spell. She waited to see the reaction.

As Leona laid there on the bed, she could feel herself become sleepy until she was completely asleep. However, this dream sequence was different as Leona was completely aware of her surroundings. As she looked around, Leona could feel and sense every motion like she was in the real work, but she knew she was dreaming. Looking around, the scenery was one of a beautiful ocean villa with a sunset background. She was naked and she could see Russell waiting for her on the bed; also naked. Walking over to him, Leona proceeded to passionately kiss and caress him as they began to mate with one another. As the sequence went on, Leona felt every touch and smelled every aroma as it was real, but it was a dream. Leona could finally let her body relaxed and be pleasured as she continued on in her dream. After what seemed like many hours of mating and climaxing with Russell, Leona finally reentered the real world, surrounded by her family. Immediately she could feel her urges were gone and she felt fine as she spoke. "That....was amazing. What was that? And thank you."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:21 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Leona laid there on the bed, she could feel herself become sleepy until she was completely asleep. However, this dream sequence was different as Leona was completely aware of her surroundings. As she looked around, Leona could feel and sense every motion like she was in the real work, but she knew she was dreaming. Looking around, the scenery was one of a beautiful ocean villa with a sunset background. She was naked and she could see Russell waiting for her on the bed; also naked. Walking over to him, Leona proceeded to passionately kiss and caress him as they began to mate with one another. As the sequence went on, Leona felt every touch and smelled every aroma as it was real, but it was a dream. Leona could finally let her body relaxed and be pleasured as she continued on in her dream. After what seemed like many hours of mating and climaxing with Russell, Leona finally reentered the real world, surrounded by her family. Immediately she could feel her urges were gone and she felt fine as she spoke. "That....was amazing. What was that? And thank you."

Ardrelia smiled at her daughter. "It a Drow spell. They call it the Dream of the Arousing Spider. It a spell not normally taught. It kind of lewd to most Elves.."Ardrelia blush a little bit embrassed.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Ardrelia smiled at her daughter. "It a Drow spell. They call it the Dream of the Arousing Spider. It a spell not normally taught. It kind of lewd to most Elves.."Ardrelia blush a little bit embarrassed.

As Ardrelia spoke and explained the sequence that had occurred, Tiberius laughed a bit as he spoke up. "Well my daughter, hopefully that spell that Ardrelia casted will help you until your wedding night. Now, seeing as we have an hour left before the Airship will be ready, go get your stuff ready Leona. Ardrelia, Selena, and I need our time alone." As Tiberius finished, Leona smiled and blushed at the commit as she left their room and started to back her things in the room across the hall. Once Leona had left, Tiberius locked the door and turned back to Selena and Ardrelia before he spoke again. "Well, we still have an hour or so my loves. And my blood is boiling for desire and passion now." As he finished, Tiberius lifted both women and took them to the bed as he began to caress and kiss them...............
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Ardrelia reaction was to grab Selena and kiss her passionately. She help undress Selena as she kissed and caress her. Ardrelia then let Tiberius get some kisses and caresses in. A few moment later they where all naked on the bed. Trying diffrent forms of pleasure.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Ardrelia reaction was to grab Selena and kiss her passionately. She help undress Selena as she kissed and caress her. Ardrelia then let Tiberius get some kisses and caresses in. A few moment later they where all naked on the bed, trying different forms of pleasure.

As the three of them laid on the bed, Tiberius felt his inner animal take over again as he mounted both Selena and Ardrelia for mating. As they continued on, Tiberius began to speak in ancient Draconian as he made love and mated with his two finances. Their passion and love for one another was taken to a completely different level........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:41 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the three of them laid on the bed, Tiberius felt his inner animal take over again as he mounted both Selena and Ardrelia for mating. As they continued on, Tiberius began to speak in ancient Draconian as he made love and mated with his two finances. Their passion and love for one another was taken to a completely different level........

It took only a few moments and all the bad feelings of the day, the guilt over Leona, the stress, the guilt, the insecurity and again the guilt, all of that was washing away with the fire of passion that took control of her.
    Within a minute she was spectator in her own body as the dragon blood took free lead and she could enjoy every moment of it.
    after their first climax she decided to change things and grabed Tiberius for herself, showing what a aroused female part dragon could do. While Ardrelia caress for both of them. After that Ardrelia took her fun.
    In the end all of them lay exhausted but extremely happy in a battle field that ones were their blanket...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:12 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the prince went over with him about the upcoming wedding, Tiberius nodded again in approval as he foresaw that his family would hopefully be leaving today. As the prince finished, Tiberius responded. "Hopefully my family and I will be leaving today to head over to the festivities for the wedding. I know Leona has been anxious to see Marina again as they consider one another sisters. Speaking of leaving, King Eirikson, how do the repair go on the airship for us to depart? I know it takes time but we do wish to make it as soon as we can." As Tiberius finished, he looked over to King Eirikson for an answer to see what the response would be from him............

When Tiberius finish his speak the King paused for a moment before he began to speak.
    " The Airship should be ready for you within 4 hours, I set my best men on the topic and the full material is allocate for them. You should enjoy your day here, we will take care of the Airship. Trough we had problems with the technology at first."
    He turned to the Crown Prince.
    " Well, this is good to hear, very good indeed. We will send the charge with instructors with the said Airship. Of course this will include all add-ons and supplies needed to modify them for your purpose. I don't think you will need scopes for example but I will leave that to your engineers.
    As for the embassy we will need informations on possible locations, I can give you a map of mine estimated diplomatic areas soon." He took his pager and typed a message in, a minute later a assistant came with a detailed map of New Hope, highlighting certain areas.
    (ooc: Read my embassy thread for more details Smile I TGed it to you with the letter.)
    "Also we could be in full armed stance within two weeks, we may not as big as the Imperium but we have a large experience in wars like that. We could offer you 15 million soldiers all in all, more when we call more conscripts but that will need time for training so you have only the 15 millions for the first months. My son will command them personally. To that I could offer you over 2000 Ships and 6000 Planes. That should be enough to have first results. Sadly we are lacking on Magic but we should be ready to compensate that soon. Is there anything the Imperium need over that ?"

"Very good your majesty. Let us make it formal by you signing this treaty. Also I invite you and your family to attend the marriage of His Royal Highness, Prince Tiberius Von Constannia of Constannia to Her Royal Highness Princess Falmarinaviel Ap Tauren'ohtar of Earlann." Celanor said that as he gave a copy of the Alliance treaty and a invitation to the wedding to the king.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:27 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    When she could speak again she let a loud groan leaving her mouth.
    " I will kill this dragon, personally. No more effec... Wait what ? That's isn't a imagination ?"
    Not trusting herself she moved a bit so she could look into a mirror and true to her love there were now 2 pairs of wings. Her pair was darker then Amaras, nearly black with a feint of red.
    She was lost on words and kissed her love directly on the mouth, letting all her joy in it.
    When she catch her breath again she had a sly grin on her lips. " Now I only need someone who teach how to fly..."

The Feyri was overjoyed the prospect of her mate having wings. She pick her up and took her outside. unflring her wings she flew them up into the sky. She looked at Viola. "Ok my love start flaping your wings ill hold you out so you can fly but still be her holding you." Amara said extending Viola out from her. She gave her enough room to start flaping her own wings.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:32 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

"Very good your majesty. Let us make it formal by you signing this treaty. Also I invite you and your family to attend the marriage of His Royal Highness, Prince Tiberius Von Constannia of Constannia to Her Royal Highness Princess Falmarinaviel Ap Tauren'ohtar of Earlann." Celanor said that as he gave a copy of the Alliance treaty and a invitation to the wedding to the king.

Whit a last careful look on the revised treaty he noted his acceptance and took a pen out of his pocket.
    Signing the relevant documents. Both in english and elvish. 5 long hours leaded to this draft.
    " Now where the work is done I think you want a refreshment ?
    Also I can show you a few pictures of possible embassy locations."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:37 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

The Feyri was overjoyed the prospect of her mate having wings. She pick her up and took her outside. unflring her wings she flew them up into the sky. She looked at Viola. "Ok my love start flaping your wings ill hold you out so you can fly but still be her holding you." Amara said extending Viola out from her. She gave her enough room to start flaping her own wings.

At first it was unused feeling the wind let her bounced up and down but after ten minutes the feeling became more natural and she learned to reduce the strength of the flaps and now it feel right. She draw her attention to her fly teacher and gave her a passionate kiss while her wings flapped more rapidly.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:59 am

Phoenixia wrote:

Whit a last careful look on the revised treaty he noted his acceptance and took a pen out of his pocket.
    Signing the relevant documents. Both in english and elvish. 5 long hours leaded to this draft.
    " Now where the work is done I think you want a refreshment ?
    Also I can show you a few pictures of possible embassy locations."

The prince smiled. "Of course my friend." Celanor said with a smile. As they drank and looked over the pictures, Celanor dared a question. "So I hear your people have dragons? What your relationship with them?" Celanor said as he tried some of the Phoenix beer. It was different but still good.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:03 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    At first it was unused feeling the wind let her bounced up and down but after ten minutes the feeling became more natural and she learned to reduce the strength of the flaps and now it feel right. She draw her attention to her fly teacher and gave her a passionate kiss while her wings flapped more rapidly.

Amara accepted Viola kiss with her own. Still mindfull of Viola inexperience with flying, but want her mate to fly more she slowly stop flaping, giving Viola more of the effort to keep them flying. She want to see if her wife was ability to support them. If she could then she was ready to support herself. Then the fun could begin. She thought with a wicked smile.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:07 am

[quote="Elven Imperium"]
    Phoenixia wrote:

The prince smiled. "Of course my friend." Celanor said with a smile. As they drank and looked over the pictures, Celanor dared a question. "So I hear your people have dragons? What your relationship with them?" Celanor said as he tried some of the Phoenix beer. It was different but still good.

" We have a very good relationship to them actually, we gave them territories in the mountains and they are respected member of the Kingdom. A nation got a problem with them because they decimate their herds and they want to kill them. We payed for the transport instead and relocated the whole population. That was 20 years ago now some of them even decided to join our voluntary willingly, more than 50 000 'Draconides' live here in the city also, they came together with the Dragons. Don't know how they are related honestly but they adore them in a mixture of father and god. It's part of our policy to respect everyone equal, regardless of race, skin color or species. 10 % of the citizens here in the Homeland are non humans right now and it's growing every year.
    Ah before I forgot, where should the Embassy here in Phoenixia should build ?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:21 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Amara accepted Viola kiss with her own. Still mindfull of Viola inexperience with flying, but want her mate to fly more she slowly stop flaping, giving Viola more of the effort to keep them flying. She want to see if her wife was ability to support them. If she could then she was ready to support herself. Then the fun could begin. She thought with a wicked smile.

Noticing that her love stopped any actions with the wings she was in panic for a moment before she realized that this was a test.
    Thankfully neither of them was to heavy and with a few heavy flaps they were stable again, slowly at first she lead both of them for a few rounds before she started a controlled landing maneuver.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:40 am