Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 18 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they headed to the cabin, they were meet by a large room with a large king-sized bed big enough to sleep five or six people easily. After Leona helped her mothers put her father onto the bed, she went over to the cabinet and got a vial of blue liquid out. Forcing it down her father's throat, she looked at Selena and Ardrelia before speaking. "This will help sober him up and heal his facial wounds he caused. I'll be going to bed as I can smell and sense the blood of both of you wanting dad. Be gentle with him tonight if you can, he's had a rough day." As she finished, Leona kissed her mothers goodnight before she went to the other side of the vessel to retreat for the evening.

Meanwhile, Tiberius managed to sober up as he laid on the bed. Regaining his surroundings, Tiberius could see he was on the bed and noticed the smell of desire his two finances were giving off. Before they could object, Tiberius took his clothes off and started kissing both Ardrelia and Selena while he started to take off their clothes...........
    As soon as the Liquid run down Tiberius throat his eyes began to fill with desire. Noticing this Selena placed herself into a position where Tiberius could have easy access to her.
    When they were all nude Selena decided to tease Tiberius a bit so she made love to Ardrelia first, giving Tiberius a good show...

Ardrelia welcome Selena embrace of her. She join her body with Selena and made love as only two women could. After releasing several times together. Ardrelia signialed for Tiberius to join them in pleasure.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 18 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:48 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:
    As soon as the Liquid run down Tiberius throat his eyes began to fill with desire. Noticing this Selena placed herself into a position where Tiberius could have easy access to her.
    When they were all nude Selena decided to tease Tiberius a bit so she made love to Ardrelia first, giving Tiberius a good show...

Ardrelia welcome Selena embrace of her. She join her body with Selena and made love as only two women could. After releasing several times together. Ardrelia signaled for Tiberius to join them in pleasure.

Enjoying the show his two finances were putting on for him, Tiberius waited for them to have their fun as he eagerly waited for his signal to join into the fun. After both Selena and Ardrelia had climaxed several times together ,his finances finally motioned for him to join in the fun. Pouncing upon his finances like prey, Tiberius began to smother Selena and Ardrelia with a barrage of passionate kisses while caressing their already sweaty bodies. As he continued his assault on them, Tiberius began to gyrate his hips to the motions of both of his lovers as he entered them back and forth. He then started to quicken his motions as he climaxed with Ardrelia and Selena. This would continue on throughout most of the night until the three of them laid on the bed, exhausted but pleased and loved by one another.............
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:57 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Enjoying the show his two finances were putting on for him, Tiberius waited for them to have their fun as he eagerly waited for his signal to join into the fun. After both Selena and Ardrelia had climaxed several times together ,his finances finally motioned for him to join in the fun.
    Pouncing upon his finances like prey, Tiberius began to smother Selena and Ardrelia with a barrage of passionate kisses while caressing their already sweaty bodies. As he continued his assault on them, Tiberius began to gyrate his hips to the motions of both of his lovers as he entered them back and forth.
    He then started to quicken his motions as he climaxed with Ardrelia and Selena. This would continue on throughout most of the night until the three of them laid on the bed, exhausted but pleased and loved by one another.............

After her blood and body were satisfied she could simply cuddle with her future husband.
    Again it was a amazing feeling, even after all the sessions during their trip it was unusual good and she discovered new things every time but the most strange part was that she not more than a visitor in the first row while the dragon blood took control over her body...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:03 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Enjoying the show his two finances were putting on for him, Tiberius waited for them to have their fun as he eagerly waited for his signal to join into the fun. After both Selena and Ardrelia had climaxed several times together ,his finances finally motioned for him to join in the fun.
    Pouncing upon his finances like prey, Tiberius began to smother Selena and Ardrelia with a barrage of passionate kisses while caressing their already sweaty bodies. As he continued his assault on them, Tiberius began to gyrate his hips to the motions of both of his lovers as he entered them back and forth.
    He then started to quicken his motions as he climaxed with Ardrelia and Selena. This would continue on throughout most of the night until the three of them laid on the bed, exhausted but pleased and loved by one another.............

After her blood and body were satisfied she could simply cuddle with her future husband.
    Again it was a amazing feeling, even after all the sessions during their trip it was unusual good and she discovered new things every time but the most strange part was that she not more than a visitor in the first row while the dragon blood took control over her body...

Ardrelia was also surprised by the dragon blood effect on her body and her desires. She was always one to control her desire, but now they where like a sleeping dragon that awaken some times to be sated. Right now the dragon was sated, so Ardelia could now just cuddle with her future husband and wife.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:20 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:

Ardrelia was also surprised by the dragon blood effect on her body and her desires. She was always one to control her desire, but now they where like a sleeping dragon that awaken some times to be sated. Right now the dragon was sated, so Ardelia could now just cuddle with her future husband and wife.

After some time had passed, Tiberius spoke up. "Selena, Ardrelia, I think we might have to talk with Leona and consult her knowledge about our kind. I mean as much as I love our romantic sessions with one another, I feel it might be trying to take over our lives. And that will not help us in this war by making love to one another. I mean, we're all calm now but look at what happened to Leona when she couldn't pleasure herself with Russell, she went into a total shutdown mode and was ill. There has to be some trick for us to learn on how to control our urges. But then again, I kinda like this new me and us." As Tiberius finished, he cuddled with Selena and Ardrelia as the airship continued its slowly and steady course to the Empire..........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:26 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

After some time had passed, Tiberius spoke up. "Selena, Ardrelia, I think we might have to talk with Leona and consult her knowledge about our kind. I mean as much as I love our romantic sessions with one another, I feel it might be trying to take over our lives. And that will not help us in this war by making love to one another. I mean, we're all calm now but look at what happened to Leona when she couldn't pleasure herself with Russell, she went into a total shutdown mode and was ill. There has to be some trick for us to learn on how to control our urges. But then again, I kinda like this new me and us." As Tiberius finished, he cuddled with Selena and Ardrelia as the airship continued its slowly and steady course to the Empire..........

Selena nodded in agreement.
    " I agree, in case of war we couldn't carry a new child, this one will be difficult enough and it's most likely that we will need to postpone our sessions with the war-development.
    Are there not dragons in the Elven Imperium ? Native Dragons I mean ? Maybe they can help us.
    Others than that I'm nearly certain that the Draconides will insist of a delegation member of her kind for the Weeding. Maybe he could a solution for us also."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:31 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

" I agree, in case of war we couldn't carry a new child, this one will be difficult enough and it's most likely that we will need to postpone our sessions with the war-development.
    Are there not dragons in the Elven Imperium ? Native Dragons I mean ? Maybe they can help us.
    Others than that I'm nearly certain that the Draconides will insist of a delegation member of her kind for the Weeding. Maybe he could a solution for us also."

Ardrelia nodded. "Yes there are Dragons in the Empire. Great ones. I am sure one of there representatives will be there. We can talk to them about a solution to our problem." She said cuddling with her family. She wonder what the dragon blood would do to the child she was carrying.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:44 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Ardrelia nodded. "Yes there are Dragons in the Empire. Great ones. I am sure one of there representatives will be there. We can talk to them about a solution to our problem." She said cuddling with her family. She wonder what the dragon blood would do to the child she was carrying.

Seeing that both Ardrelia and Selena carried the same concerns as he did over the dragon blood's abilities, Tiberius kissed them as he nestled with them that they would find help within the Empire before they went to war. Seeing that Ardrelia and Selena looked at her stomachs and thinking about the babies, Tiberius placed his hands over the areas to calm them both down. "Our children will be born with a great gift, Ardrelia and Selena. While we are a little perplexed about how this will effect them, our children will have us to help them along the way. We will be great parents to our children, my family." As Tiberius finished, he kissed Selena and Ardrelia before they all heard Leona entered the room. Dressed in her night gown, she jumped onto the bed and kissed her mothers and father before wishing them a good morning..........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:51 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Seeing that both Ardrelia and Selena carried the same concerns as he did over the dragon blood's abilities, Tiberius kissed them as he nestled with them that they would find help within the Empire before they went to war. Seeing that Ardrelia and Selena looked at her stomachs and thinking about the babies, Tiberius placed his hands over the areas to calm them both down. "Our children will be born with a great gift, Ardrelia and Selena. While we are a little perplexed about how this will effect them, our children will have us to help them along the way. We will be great parents to our children, my family." As Tiberius finished, he kissed Selena and Ardrelia before they all heard Leona entered the room. Dressed in her night gown, she jumped onto the bed and kissed her mothers and father before wishing them a good morning..........

" I don't doubt we will but they will most likely grow up in a war and don't dare to speak against it, we will not sit into some palace like good trained puppies. We will fight at your side. I think we will find a solution."
    Shortly after Tiberius response Leona stormed into the room, literally bouncing.
    She jumped on the bed and gave all three of them a good morning kiss.
    " Good morning sunshine, any special reason for this outburst of happiness ?" Her smile was infectious to all three of them...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:57 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

" I don't doubt we will but they will most likely grow up in a war and don't dare to speak against it, we will not sit into some palace like good trained puppies. We will fight at your side. I think we will find a solution."
    Shortly after Tiberius response Leona stormed into the room, literally bouncing.
    " Good morning sunshine, any special reason for this outburst of happiness ?" Her smile was infectious to all three of them...

"That goes double for me Tiberius. I was a great warrior before you sweep me off my feet." Ardreila said with a smile. When Leona came in and jump on the bed, Ardreila was surprised, but happy. "Hello my little one. What is the reason for your bright smile today?" Ardreila said smiling hugging her daughter.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:05 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

"That goes double for me Tiberius. I was a great warrior before you sweep me off my feet." Ardreila said with a smile. When Leona came in and jump on the bed, Ardreila was surprised, but happy. "Hello my little one. What is the reason for your bright smile today?" Ardreila said smiling hugging her daughter.

Seeing that Selena and Ardrelia were very admit about being at his side during the war, Tiberius spoke up. "Thank you both for your support. However, once you both have our children born, we'll need to send them behind the front lines to be safe. It would me we would have to probably have to place them in someone else's care if we're going to be committed to liberating our nation back from Maximilian. But we will make that decision when that time comes." Tiberius was about to say more but Leona had jumped onto the bed and deferred his thoughts to her. Hugging his daughter, Tiberius spoke up. "Well good morning to you too, my daughter. And why are you so happy today?"

As Tiberius waited for an answer, Leona spoke up. "Father, don't tell me you forgot again what today is. It's my seventeenth birthday today! Don't you remember?" As Leona waited for an answer, Tiberius's mind flooded with his thoughts when he finally remembered that today indeed was his daughter's birthday, and he had forgot..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:17 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Seeing that Selena and Ardrelia were very admit about being at his side during the war, Tiberius spoke up. "Thank you both for your support. However, once you both have our children born, we'll need to send them behind the front lines to be safe. It would me we would have to probably have to place them in someone else's care if we're going to be committed to liberating our nation back from Maximilian. But we will make that decision when that time comes." Tiberius was about to say more but Leona had jumped onto the bed and deferred his thoughts to her. Hugging his daughter, Tiberius spoke up. "Well good morning to you too, my daughter. And why are you so happy today?"

As Tiberius waited for an answer, Leona spoke up. "Father, don't tell me you forgot again what today is. It's my seventeenth birthday today! Don't you remember?" As Leona waited for an answer, Tiberius's mind flooded with his thoughts when he finally remembered that today indeed was his daughter's birthday, and he had forgot..........

"Alright Tiberius I consent to that. Perhaps we can leave them with Leona?" Ardrelia said to Tiberius. Before she got her answer, Leona step in and announce her 17th birthday. "Oh congratulations my child. Looks like your mommies will have to get you a present. I have an idea when we reach the Empire, Me and Selena will take you shopping. Buy what ever you want my child. We will pay for it." Ardrelia said with a smile to her daughter. She knew she couldn't refuse her beautiful daughter anything. Especially when she would be married soon.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:24 am

Elven Imperium wrote:[

"Alright Tiberius I consent to that. Perhaps we can leave them with Leona?" Ardrelia said to Tiberius. Before she got her answer, Leona step in and anounce her 17th birthday. "Oh congratulation my child. Looks like your mommies will have to get you a present. I have an idea when we reach the Empire, Me and Selena will take you shopping. Buy what ever you want my child. We will pay for it." Ardreila said with a smile to her daughter. She knew she couldn't refuse her beautiful daughter anything. Especially when she would be married soon.[/quote]

" I highly doubt that Leona will play the nice wife, not after she asked us for combat training."

When Ardrelia make her proposal for a birthday present Selenas face also lit up "Yes I think we all three could use a large shopping tour while Daddy is discussing matters of the Empire. Now we have nothing to attend today ? How's that were going it easy today and we order breakfast in bed for everyone ?"
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:13 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:
    "Alright Tiberius I consent to that. Perhaps we can leave them with Leona?" Ardrelia said to Tiberius. Before she got her answer, Leona step in and announce her 17th birthday. "Oh congratulation my child. Looks like your mommies will have to get you a present. I have an idea when we reach the Empire, Me and Selena will take you shopping. Buy what ever you want my child. We will pay for it." Ardrelia said with a smile to her daughter. She knew she couldn't refuse her beautiful daughter anything. Especially when she would be married soon.

" I highly doubt that Leona will play the nice wife, not after she asked us for combat training."

When Ardrelia make her proposal for a birthday present Selena's face also lit up "Yes I think we all three could use a large shopping tour while Daddy is discussing matters of the Empire. Now we have nothing to attend today ? How's that were going it easy today and we order breakfast in bed for everyone ?"

Seeing that everyone was in a happy mood for Leona's birthday, Tiberius spoke up. "Happy birthday, my daughter. Once we get to the Empire I'll make sure we have a proper celebration for you with the family. But I agree with Selena, I think breakfast in bed would be a good idea." As he finished, Tiberius made room for Leona to join them on the bed while he called on the phone for room service. Within a few minutes, several chefs and assistants came in wheeling in various carts of breakfast foods for them. "Well family, you wanted breakfast in bed so here we are. Enjoy as much as you want as today I want our attention focused on family time and celebrating Leona's birthday." As Tiberius finished, he hugged his daughter before he motioned for coffee to be brought over for him and his finances...........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:21 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Seeing that everyone was in a happy mood for Leona's birthday, Tiberius spoke up. "Happy birthday, my daughter. Once we get to the Empire I'll make sure we have a proper celebration for you with the family. But I agree with Selena, I think breakfast in bed would be a good idea."
    As he finished, Tiberius made room for Leona to join them on the bed while he called on the phone for room service.
    Within a few minutes, several chefs and assistants came in wheeling in various carts of breakfast foods for them.
    "Well family, you wanted breakfast in bed so here we are. Enjoy as much as you want as today I want our attention focused on family time and celebrating Leona's birthday." As Tiberius finished, he hugged his daughter before he motioned for coffee to be brought over for him and his finances...........

The next two hour was spent with a extended breakfast, including talk of several light themes and easy conservation in general. All of them where really relaxed when everyone was done. They placed the trays at the side and simply laid in bed for quite a bit time Leona safely cuddled between her mums.

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:28 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Seeing that everyone was in a happy mood for Leona's birthday, Tiberius spoke up. "Happy birthday, my daughter. Once we get to the Empire I'll make sure we have a proper celebration for you with the family. But I agree with Selena, I think breakfast in bed would be a good idea."
    As he finished, Tiberius made room for Leona to join them on the bed while he called on the phone for room service.
    Within a few minutes, several chefs and assistants came in wheeling in various carts of breakfast foods for them.
    "Well family, you wanted breakfast in bed so here we are. Enjoy as much as you want as today I want our attention focused on family time and celebrating Leona's birthday." As Tiberius finished, he hugged his daughter before he motioned for coffee to be brought over for him and his finances...........

The next two hour was spent with a extended breakfast, including talk of several light themes and easy conservation in general. All of them where really relaxed when everyone was done. They placed the trays at the side and simply laid in bed for quite a bit time Leona safely cuddled between her mums.

Ardrelia smiled and relish the feeling of being close to her daugher and Selena. She gave Selena a look and nodded. Sharing the though of how beautiful and lovely there daughter was.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:38 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia smiled and relish the feeling of being close to her daugher and Selena. She gave Selena a look and nodded. Sharing the though of how beautiful and lovely there daughter was.

For long minutes she only watched the smiling Leona, she was happy that her daughter was happy. Despite all the problems that occur in the last days she was firstly her child and she would threat her like that without being to overprotective.
    She also noticed Ardrelias look and gave the same look back to her.
    Selena doesn't need to check Leonas body to notice that Russel would like the new Leona.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:54 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia smiled and relish the feeling of being close to her daughter and Selena. She gave Selena a look and nodded. Sharing the though of how beautiful and lovely there daughter was.

For long minutes she only watched the smiling Leona, she was happy that her daughter was happy. Despite all the problems that occur in the last days she was firstly her child and she would threat her like that without being to overprotective.
    She also noticed Ardrelia's look and gave the same look back to her.
    Selena doesn't need to check Leona's body to notice that Russel would like the new Leona.

Breakfast had been a great bonding experience for the family as they laughed and enjoyed one another's company while they ate in bed. After breakfast was done for them, Tiberius watched on as both Selena and Ardrelia had girl talk with their daughter. As he watched on, Tiberius thought to himself, I am truly blessed. I have a great family and a wonderful daughter with two beautiful and caring finances. Even with this war going on It feels so nice just to spend some time with my loved ones." As Tiberius continued his thoughts, Leona noticed that Selena and Ardrelia were examining her body. Blushing, Leona whispered to her mothers. "Moms, please, you are embarrassing me with the looks you are giving me. I know I look good and I know Russell with appreciate me. So what do you wish to do today? We are supposed to arrive into the Empire until tomorrow morning at the earliest."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Breakfast had been a great bonding experience for the family as they laughed and enjoyed one another's company while they ate in bed. After breakfast was done for them, Tiberius watched on as both Selena and Ardrelia had girl talk with their daughter. As he watched on, Tiberius thought to himself, I am truly blessed. I have a great family and a wonderful daughter with two beautiful and caring finances. Even with this war going on It feels so nice just to spend some time with my loved ones." As Tiberius continued his thoughts, Leona noticed that Selena and Ardrelia were examining her body. Blushing, Leona whispered to her mothers. "Moms, please, you are embarrassing me with the looks you are giving me. I know I look good and I know Russell with appreciate me. So what do you wish to do today? We are supposed to arrive into the Empire until tomorrow morning at the earliest."

" I know sunshine but it's still unused for me. As for the plan of the day. It's your birthday so whatever you want to do is fine with me."
    In her thoughts she also added the fact that this would be probably the last birthday for a few years that could be spend so peaceful with the family so she have every right to threat her like a real princess today.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Phoenixia wrote:"I know sunshine but it's still unused for me. As for the plan of the day. It's your birthday so whatever you want to do is fine with me." In her thoughts she also added the fact that this would be probably the last birthday for a few years that could be spend so peaceful with the family so she have every right to threat her like a real princess today.

As Selena finished her statement, Leona looked out the window and realized that they were still over the outskirts of the Kingdom along some of the barrier islands. Because of her new abilities, Leona could see there were a few small towns and a small city among the islands below them. Pulling her family out of bed, Leona pointed to the islands and spoke to Selena. "Mom, what are those islands down there? They seem to be a great location to spend the day for my birthday. It's better then being trapped on this airship all day." As Leona waited for an answer, Tiberius had the airship descend from the sky so they could get a better view of the islands and city.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

" I know sunshine but it's still unused for me. As for the plan of the day. It's your birthday so whatever you want to do is fine with me."
    In her thoughts she also added the fact that this would be probably the last birthday for a few years that could be spend so peaceful with the family so she have every right to threat her like a real princess today.

Ardrelia smiled "Yes birthday girl. What do you want to do?" Shed said nudging Leona.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Selena finished her statement, Leona looked out the window and realized that they were still over the outskirts of the Kingdom along some of the barrier islands. Because of her new abilities, Leona could see there were a few small towns and a small city among the islands below them. Pulling her family out of bed, Leona pointed to the islands and spoke to Selena. "Mom, what are those islands down there? They seem to be a great location to spend the day for my birthday. It's better then being trapped on this airship all day." As Leona waited for an answer, Tiberius had the airship descend from the sky so they could get a better view of the islands and city.........

Selena tooks a few maps out of the desk and studied them for a bit.
    " Well, that's neutral territory, not belonging to the kingdom but neither to the Brotherhood nor his conquered enemies.
    I think we should take a escort with us but others than that I'm fine with it."
    She get the phone and spoke a few words.
    " We will get four guards, only to be save. You know we don't know who is controlling this isles."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:18 pm

Phoenixia wrote:Selena took a few maps out of the desk and studied them for a bit. "Well, that's neutral territory, not belonging to the kingdom but neither to the Brotherhood nor his conquered enemies. I think we should take a escort with us but others than that I'm fine with it." She get the phone and spoke a few words. "We will get four guards, only to be save. You know we don't know who is controlling this isles."

Seeing that they were going to land, Tiberius and the others each took showers and clothed themselves in traveling and vacation clothes as the airship began its decent to the islands. After about 30 minutes of descending to the islands, the airship finally arrived at the airport of the largest island. Exiting with their guards in tow, Tiberius and the group left the airship and were meant by both soldiers and foreign dignitaries on the airstrip. However, they were in a pleasant mood and seemed relaxed when they recognized who Tiberius really was........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:[

Seeing that they were going to land, Tiberius and the others each took showers and clothed themselves in traveling and vacation clothes as the airship began its decent to the islands. After about 30 minutes of descending to the islands, the airship finally arrived at the airport of the largest island. Exiting with their guards in tow, Tiberius and the group left the airship and were meant by both soldiers and foreign dignitaries on the airstrip. However, they were in a pleasant mood and seemed relaxed when they recognized who Tiberius really was........

Selena put on a light robe, seeing that it would be a warm day and she only put her daggers on, a old habit she don't wish to brake.
    " Ok sunshine, I know it's your day but please follow the security guidelines yes ? If you don't want a guard near you you also can ask me or Ardrelia to escort you.
    I know I'm speaking to you like a child now but it's necessary, we don't know what dangers are out there and I don't want to loose you because of my own stupidness."
    They leaved the Airship and were great by a tropical paradise only the stereotypical lagoon with pirate ship was missing...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:06 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:[

Selena put on a light robe, seeing that it would be a warm day and she only put her daggers on, a old habit she don't wish to brake.
    " Ok sunshine, I know it's your day but please follow the security guidelines yes ? If you don't want a guard near you you also can ask me or Ardrelia to escort you.
    I know I'm speaking to you like a child now but it's necessary, we don't know what dangers are out there and I don't want to loose you because of my own stupidness."
    They leaved the Airship and were great by a tropical paradise only the stereotypical lagoon with pirate ship was missing...

Ardrelia smiled and hugged her daughter. "Yes don't be running off with out me or Selena. Please Leona." As the family step down and out the where met by soldier and dignitaries. Ardrelia new highten senses could tell the people where at ease at the sight of Tiberius. She lean into Tiberius ear. "My love who are these people and why is it they seem to know you?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:01 am