Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 9 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:"Life is never easy and you more responsible you got the harder it will be. I don't think Maximilian has anything then hate left. He's corrupted and even if there would be a rest of good feelings, he would suppress it. When this war is done he will face a process for all his crimes and I think for all his war crimes he will face only one judgement. He may ones your son but that was before he killed your family. But as I said, I think we need a time without any thoughts of him or the war. She nodded to Ardrelia when the elf left with Leona. She gives him another passionate kiss before she continue to talk. "Now if you don't mind you should rest tonight. It was a hard day and a peaceful and long rest is the best way to cure that." However she was not sure if Ardreila would agree with this...

Ardrelia agreed that group need rest. She began to pick up Leona to carry her off to bed. She did make a comment of Selena words. "I understand what your say saying Selena, but in my country we have a say. Even a Drow likes to smile. It mean no matter how evil a person is there always the chance for him to be good. I know Maximilian has done vile things, but we can hope that there is still some good in him. Either way he must be punish when the time comes." She said as she began to enter the bed with them.

As the three of them were now in bed with each other, Tiberius stripped down to his boxers to become more comfortable as he laid in between Selena and Ardrelia. As he started to relax, he looked over to his two finances and kissed each of them before he spoke. "Yes, when the time comes Maximilian will have to face justice. I just hope that in the end he can be forgiven and if possible spared. But enough of that negative talk. I think for tonight we'll just cuddle as I don't want to pass out from romance with you two with my heart. Tomorrow, however, all bets are off. Goodnight my loves." As he finished, Tiberius again kissed Selena and Ardrelia before he drifted into sleep........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 9 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:28 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:"Life is never easy and you more responsible you got the harder it will be. I don't think Maximilian has anything then hate left. He's corrupted and even if there would be a rest of good feelings, he would suppress it. When this war is done he will face a process for all his crimes and I think for all his war crimes he will face only one judgement. He may ones your son but that was before he killed your family. But as I said, I think we need a time without any thoughts of him or the war. She nodded to Ardrelia when the elf left with Leona. She gives him another passionate kiss before she continue to talk. "Now if you don't mind you should rest tonight. It was a hard day and a peaceful and long rest is the best way to cure that." However she was not sure if Ardreila would agree with this...

Ardrelia agreed that group need rest. She began to pick up Leona to carry her off to bed. She did make a comment of Selena words. "I understand what your say saying Selena, but in my country we have a say. Even a Drow likes to smile. It mean no matter how evil a person is there always the chance for him to be good. I know Maximilian has done vile things, but we can hope that there is still some good in him. Either way he must be punish when the time comes." She said as she began to enter the bed with them.

As the three of them were now in bed with each other, Tiberius stripped down to his boxers to become more comfortable as he laid in between Selena and Ardrelia. As he started to relax, he looked over to his two finances and kissed each of them before he spoke. "Yes, when the time comes Maximilian will have to face justice. I just hope that in the end he can be forgiven and if possible spared. But enough of that negative talk. I think for tonight we'll just cuddle as I don't want to pass out from romance with you two with my heart. Tomorrow, however, all bets are off. Goodnight my loves." As he finished, Tiberius again kissed Selena and Ardrelia before he drifted into sleep........

Seeing that Tiberius made ready for sleep Selena did the same and stripped down to the underwear, again marveling about the body Black Wing gave her. She positioned her head on his chest, leaving enough space for Ardreila to do the same, within 5 minutes she was deep in the realm of sleep.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:30 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:[

Ardrelia gave Selena a look of desire. The Dragon bloody was firing her libito as well as he senses. She wanted to make love, but heard her husband-to-be plea. So reluctantly she lied next to her loves and rub against them. To calm he blood down she began to do things.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:40 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia gave Selena a look of desire. The Dragon bloody was firing her libito as well as he senses. She wanted to make love, but heard her husband-to-be plea. So reluctantly she lied next to her loves and rub against them. To calm he blood down she began to do things.

She woke when she noticed the first movement beneath her. Seeing the look of Ardreila she saw that the two of them wouldn't sleep for quite a while.
    She gave Tiberius a last loving look before she stood up and pointed to the bathroom.
    After all her future husband has a long day and at least one of them could need the full rest.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:47 am

Meanwhile the feast progressed and seem to crowded more any minute.
    After good a hour Viola decided to escape the crowded place and vanished to the garden. She stopped dead in tracks when she recognized the Dragons.
    She saw pictures of them and tales says much over their size but this was so much better then any of the stories.
    She noticed that a certain Fey'ri Princess had followed her...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:29 am

Phoenixia wrote:

She woke when she noticed the first movement beneath her. Seeing the look of Ardreila she saw that the two of them wouldn't sleep for quite a while.
    She gave Tiberius a last loving look before she stood up and pointed to the bathroom.
    After all her future husband has a long day and at least one of them could need the full rest.

Ardrelia smiled a feral grin at Selena. She leaped out the bed and followed her to the bathroom. There she started the bathwater and drew Selena into a passionate embrace. She kissed and began to caress Selena body.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:32 am

Phoenixia wrote:Meanwhile the feast progressed and seem to crowded more any minute.
    After good a hour Viola decided to escape the crowded place and vanished to the garden. She stopped dead in tracks when she recognized the Dragons.
    She saw pictures of them and tales says much over their size but this was so much better then any of the stories.

The Feyri princess tried to not react to the presence of the Dragons, but her blood made her react. Demons and dragons had a unfriendly relationship as best and Elves also sometimes had conflict with Dragons. So the Fey'ri Princess snarled at the Dragons and her wings flew out.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:34 am

[quote="Elven Imperium"]
    Phoenixia wrote:

Ardrelia smiled a feral grin at Selena. She leaped out the bed and followed her to the bathroom. There she started the bathwater and drew Selena into a passionate embrace. She kissed and began to caress Selena body.

While the hot water filled in the tub Selena discovered Ardrelias body ones more, rewarded more then one time with a moan that would certainly waking Tiberius if the bad would not be a anechoic room.
    On the other side she let her pleasure out of her, washing all the fears and stress away from her.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:35 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:

As he tried to sleep in his bed, Tiberius could faintly hear the noises that Selena and Ardrelia were creating in the bathroom. As tired as he was, he was now in the mood for some love making with his two finances. Creeping over to the door, Tiberius stood there at the door watching Selena and Ardrelia kiss and caress one another until one of them noticed he was there........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:48 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As he tried to sleep in his bed, Tiberius could faintly hear the noises that Selena and Ardrelia were creating in the bathroom. As tired as he was, he was now in the mood for some love making with his two finances. Creeping over to the door, Tiberius stood there at the door watching Selena and Ardrelia kiss and caress one another until one of them noticed he was there........

Ardrelia notice Tiberius spying on them from the door. She grab Tiberius by the arm and pulled him into the embrace she was sharing with Selena. As Tiberius body merged with each of them, they let out some cries and moans of pleasure.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:50 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:Meanwhile the feast progressed and seem to crowded more any minute.

The Feyri princess tried to not react to the presence of the Dragons, but her blood made her react. Demons and dragons had a unfriendly relationship as best and Elves also sometimes had conflict with Dragons. So the Fey'ri Princess snarled at the Dragons and her wings flew out.

The sound took the attention of the Dragons.
    It was again Black Wing who speak for the council.
    " What's this, a Fey'ri ? This are truly strange times. Old Bloodlines seems to have a resurrection day today. We thought that the Half Demons ceased out of exist long ago but it seems we are wrong."
    " She's under the protection of the King and you know what this means. What ever was in the past, leave it in the past." Viola stepped between her love and the Dragon, sounding more brave then she feel.
    " I can sense that you cared for her human, why should we spare it ? I don't see a king here to save her and you have no Idea what the Demons did in the past."
    " I care for her because she rescued me for a life I don't want and because she respected me as I be without a try to change me."
    " Is that so ? Well then answer me a simple question, one question and you are free to go. Would you die for her ?"
    Before she could react she feel the anger of her love boiling.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:56 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Ardrelia notice Tiberius spying on them from the door. She grab Tiberius by the arm and pulled him into the embrace she was sharing with Selena. As Tiberius body merg with each of them, they let out some cries and moans of pleasure.

When Selena noticed that Tiberius joined them he let him the domination for a minutes, moaning from the pleasure he and Ardrelia caused here. When the bath was ready she motioned to Ardrelia to carry him into the water so that both of them could have their fun.
    The water would be far to hot yesterday but now it was exactly the right temperature, causing her blood even more to boil.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:59 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

The sound took the attention of the Dragons.
    It was again Black Wing who speak for the council.
    " What's this, a Fey'ri ? This are truly strange times. Old Bloodlines seems to have a resurrection day today. We thought that the Half Demons ceased out of exist long ago but it seems we are wrong."
    " She's under the protection of the King and you know what this means. What ever was in the past, leave it in the past." Viola stepped between her love and the Dragon, sounding more brave then she feel.
    " I can sense that you cared for her human, why should we spare it ? I don't see a king here to save her and you have no Idea what the Demons did in the past."
    " I care for her because she rescued me for a life I don't want and because she respected me as I be without a try to change me."
    " Is that so ? Well then answer me a simple question, one question and you are free to go. Would you die for her ?"
    Before she could react she feel the anger of her love boiling.

Amara reaction was to pull Viola in with her. She cover them both with her wings and snarled. "If you threaten her dragon. It will be to your regret." She said with some anger. She didn't care if they where Dragons. She would not let anyone threaten her mate.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:02 am

Phoenixia wrote:

When Selena noticed that Tiberius joined them he let him the domination for a minutes, moaning from the pleasure he and Ardrelia caused here. When the bath was ready she motioned to Ardrelia to carry him into the water so that both of them could have their fun.
    The water would be far to hot yesterday but now it was exactly the right temperature, causing her blood even more to boil.

Ardrelia cried out in passion and continue to make love to her mates. Even though she ans Selena where already carrying children. The Dragon blood still spured them both on to mate with Tiberius and each other. The passion was unlike anything either of them had experience. Ardrelia was sure she was going to be sore and horse after this night.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:11 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Amara reaction was to pull Viola in with her. She cover them both with her wings and snarled. "If you threaten her dragon. It will be to your regret." She said with some anger. She didn't care if they where Dragons. She would not let anyone threaten her mate.

The Dragons let out a thundering sound that only after a few seconds could be recognized as roaring laughters.
    " We don't threat her Demon but I think that answer my question. Come here child."
    Viola fought a few moments with her overprotective Fey'ri before she escaped and stood in front of the dragon.
    " You are a brave one no ? We dragons respect no authority nor size. But we respect bravery. You may not one of our kind but take this, it would be not good to outlive your love and chosen one. Take this."
    He transformed back into his human form and out of his pocket he put a beautiful flacon full of a red substance.
    " It will you not make to one of us but it will ensure you a long life. That's for your bravery, you may go now."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:18 am

Phoenixia wrote:

The Dragons let out a thundering sound that only after a few seconds could be recognized as roaring laughters.
    " We don't threat her Demon but I think that answer my question. Come here child."
    Viola fought a few moments with her overprotective Fey'ri before she escaped and stood in front of the dragon.
    " You are a brave one no ? We dragons respect no authority nor size. But we respect bravery. You may not one of our kind but take this, it would be not good to outlive your love and chosen one. Take this."
    He transformed back into his human form and out of his pocket he put a beautiful flacon full of a red substance.
    " It will you not make to one of us but it will ensure you a long life. That's for your bravery, you may go now."

Amara took Viola by the hand and lead her back to the palace. As she walk away. She gave the Dragon a careful watch. Once they where out of sight. Amara look at her mate and smiled. "Ugggh dragons, they always bring the worst out of me." She said with a playful shiver.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:21 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:

When Selena noticed that Tiberius joined them he let him the domination for a minutes, moaning from the pleasure he and Ardrelia caused here. When the bath was ready she motioned to Ardrelia to carry him into the water so that both of them could have their fun. The water would be far to hot yesterday but now it was exactly the right temperature, causing her blood even more to boil.

Ardrelia cried out in passion and continue to make love to her mates; even though she and Selena where already carrying children. The Dragon blood still spurred them both on to mate with Tiberius and each other. The passion was unlike anything either of them had experience. Ardrelia was sure she was going to be sore and horse after this night.

Tiberius let his lovers take him and make love to him when he was pulled into the bathroom. As they all pleasured one another, he felt his inner dragon instincts take over as they pushed one another to higher levels of pleasure. As they continued, Tiberius made a mental note to thank Black Wing again for this gift as he felt as a new person when he mated with Selena and Ardrelia. After what seemed like many hours between the bath and eventually back to the bed, Tiberius made sure that they all reached their climax as he collapsed to the bed. Barely conscious with the rest of his lovers, Tiberius whispered to Ardrelia and Selena. "My loves, that was fantastic. I've never experienced anything like that before. This was truly a great, no......perfect night. Thank you again." As he finished, Tiberius kissed Selena and Ardrelia before he slipped back into dreamland.........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Amara took Viola by the hand and lead her back to the palace. As she walk away. She gave the Dragon a careful watch. Once they where out of sight. Amara look at her mate and smiled. "Ugggh dragons, they always bring the worst out of me." She said with a playful shiver.

" Well for that you behave very good. That scream after a reward don't you think, also you got a debt for your cheeky wing there." As to prove her point Amara let the wing again hit her bum.
    " So what you say, of course we could also back to this boring feast with the evil looks of my 'family' are you coming or not ?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:01 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Tiberius let his lovers take him and make love to him when he was pulled into the bathroom. As they all pleasured one another, he felt his inner dragon instincts take over as they pushed one another to higher levels of pleasure. As they continued, Tiberius made a mental note to thank Black Wing again for this gift as he felt as a new person when he mated with Selena and Ardrelia. After what seemed like many hours between the bath and eventually back to the bed, Tiberius made sure that they all reached their climax as he collapsed to the bed. Barely conscious with the rest of his lovers, Tiberius whispered to Ardrelia and Selena. "My loves, that was fantastic. I've never experienced anything like that before. This was truly a great, no......perfect night. Thank you again." As he finished, Tiberius kissed Selena and Ardrelia before he slipped back into dreamland.........

When they were done she could barely stand anymore, the force and endurance was beyond all imagination but she felt better then anytime before. She helped Tiberius into the bed and positioned herself so that certain parts would be stimulated throughout the night. She laid her head on his chest, luring into sleep by the steady and strong heart beat.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:07 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

" Well for that you behave very good. That scream after a reward don't you think, also you got a debt for your cheeky wing there." As to prove her point Amara let the wing again hit her bum.
    " So what you say, of course we could also back to this boring feast with the evil looks of my 'family' are you coming or not ?"

Amara grabbed viola and kissed her passionately. Then she lead her lover quickly through the palace, until they came to there secret bedroom. there she put Viola gently on the bed. Amara got up and started to undress. she gave Viola a little show before she came over and started to make love to her.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:09 am

Phoenixia wrote:

When they were done she could barely stand anymore, the force and endurance was beyond all imagination but she felt better then anytime before. She helped Tiberius into the bed and positioned herself so that certain parts would be stimulated throughout the night. She laid her head on his chest, luring into sleep by the steady and strong heart beat.

Ardrelia join Selena in embracing Tiberius in a blanket of their bodies she made sure her body not only rubbed against Tiberius, but also Selena. She kissed them both before falling into reverie.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:25 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Amara grabbed viola and kissed her passionately. Then she lead her lover quickly through the palace, until they came to there secret bedroom. there she put Viola gently on the bed. Amara got up and started to undress. she gave Viola a little show before she came over and started to make love to her.

During the travel trough the palace Amaras Body hit the right buttons unconsciously leading her to be ready when they went into their bedroom.
    She had no chance to lock the door again because Amara put her straight to the bed and gave her a more then only slow show that only increased her desire.
    Feeling certainly overdressed she gave Amara the same pleasure before the Fey'ri join her in the bed. Gaining domination in the first moment.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:28 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:

Ardrelia joined Selena in embracing Tiberius in a blanket of their bodies. She made sure her body not only rubbed against Tiberius, but also Selena. She kissed them both before falling into reverie.

As they all laid there and slept through the night, Tiberius had dreams of a future were there was no war and his family was happy. Russell and Leona were married and leading the Imperium. Himself, Selena, and Ardrelia were living along the coast in a large castle raising their large family. Retired from the responsibilities of being Emperor, Tiberius was happy and loving towards everyone within the family. This was a dream that Tiberius wanted to become reality; as he had experienced too many dreams and realities that had been sad and painful for him. As night finally became day, Tiberius awoke to the sight of his two loving finances nested around him. Kissing both Ardrelia and Selena, he whispered to them. "Good morning my ladies, how did you both sleep last night?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:28 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    During the travel trough the palace Amaras Body hit the right buttons unconsciously leading her to be ready when they went into their bedroom.
    She had no chance to lock the door again because Amara put her straight to the bed and gave her a more then only slow show that only increased her desire.
    Feeling certainly overdressed she gave Amara the same pleasure before the Fey'ri join her in the bed. Gaining domination in the first moment.

Amara reveled in begin dominated by Viola. She let her mate have her fun with her body. She only paused to locked the door with a wave of her hand.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:33 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Amara reveled in begin dominated by Viola. She let her mate have her fun with her body. She only paused to locked the door with a wave of her hand.

Getting more and more knowledge over Amaras body, Viola learned exactly what the Fey'ri would drive crazy. After barely 5 minutes the half-demon hit the first climax, letting her whole body spasm in the process.
    After two more climax that they hit together she let the Fey'ri take the lead.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:28 pm