Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 20 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:41 am

Phoenixia wrote:Normally the look of Ardrelia in the bathing suit and Tiberius in nothing else than his swimming trunks would be enough to arouse Selena again but the Blood was satisfied for now. Together they entered the bridge, seeing that Leona also already changed and had taking control over the ship. The bay they now entered was nearly stereotypical for a Tropical Paradise. In the end they found a large lagoon, secured from the views of noisy beach visitors...

Elven Imperium wrote: Ardrelia nodded at Tiberius words and join him and Selena in a shower. When she was done she moved up to see Leona. She saw her daughter at the helm piloting the ship. Ardrelia embraced he daughter as she spoke. "I didn't know you could sail a ship my little one." Ardrelia said with a smile.

As they enjoyed the sailing through the bay and into the lagoon, Leona could feel that both Ardrelia and Selena were surprised that she knew had to sail and navigate a sailing boat. However, Leona had grown up near the water her entire life and since she could remember, her father had taught her how to sail. Stopping the ship in the lagoon, Leona looked to her family and spoke up. "Well, I don't know about you three, but I could go for a swim. See you in the water." Before any of them could react, Leona jumped into the crystal clear lagoon as she swam a round and waited for her family to join her.........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 20 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:52 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they enjoyed the sailing through the bay and into the lagoon, Leona could feel that both Ardrelia and Selena were surprised that she knew had to sail and navigate a sailing boat. However, Leona had grown up near the water her entire life and since she could remember, her father had taught her how to sail. Stopping the ship in the lagoon, Leona looked to her family and spoke up. "Well, I don't know about you three, but I could go for a swim. See you in the water." Before any of them could react, Leona jumped into the crystal clear lagoon as she swam a round and waited for her family to join her.........

Selena waited for a few moments before she followed Leona, surprisingly the water was not cold but had the exact right temperature, only later she would learn that the dragon origin would prevent all kinds of coldness.
    Leona was in a complete other league, not surprising considering that Leona was grown up near the water.
    However Selena enjoyed the swimming and threw a mocking look to her two loves who are waiting on the ship.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Phoenixia wrote:Selena waited for a few moments before she followed Leona, surprisingly the water was not cold but had the exact right temperature, only later she would learn that the dragon origin would prevent all kinds of coldness. Leona was in a complete other league, not surprising considering that Leona was grown up near the water. However Selena enjoyed the swimming and threw a mocking look to her two loves who are waiting on the ship.

Seeing that her daughter and Selena had entered the lagoon, Tiberius jumped in after them and swam up to Selena. Feeling that the water temperature was just right, Tiberius motioned for Ardrelia to join them while he swam after Selena in an attempt to kiss her in the lagoon........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:04 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Seeing that her daughter and Selena had entered the lagoon, Tiberius jumped in after them and swam up to Selena. Feeling that the water temperature was just right, Tiberius motioned for Ardrelia to join them while he swam after Selena in an attempt to kiss her in the lagoon........

For the first round nothing happened until Selena heard the splash of two bodies diving into the water.
    With a wolfish grin the former assassin decided to hide in the shadow of the boat to wait for her prey.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Phoenixia wrote:For the first round nothing happened until Selena heard the splash of two bodies diving into the water. With a wolfish grin the former assassin decided to hide in the shadow of the boat to wait for her prey.

Seeing that her parents in a playful mood with one another, Leona decided to have fun of her own and swim along the reef within the lagoon in search of something interesting. While see went exploring, she was able to find pure pearls for her mothers. As she reached to the surface, Leona noticed her family was still having fun to themselves so she went over to the beach of the lagoon and started to tan her body............

Meanwhile, Tiberius tried to follow Selena's movements, but he couldn't find her anywhere. Almost giving up, he leaned his body against the hull of the boat. However, he soon felt the familiar touch of his two finances wrapped themselves around him.........

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:25 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Seeing that her parents in a playful mood with one another, Leona decided to have fun of her own and swim along the reef within the lagoon in search of something interesting. While see went exploring, she was able to find pure pearls for her mothers. As she reached to the surface, Leona noticed her family was still having fun to themselves so she went over to the beach of the lagoon and started to tan her body............

Meanwhile, Tiberius tried to follow Selena's movements, but he couldn't find her anywhere. Almost giving up, he leaned his body against the hull of the boat. However, he soon felt the familiar touch of his two finances wrapped themselves around him.........

Seeing that her first victim arrived in range. She waited a few more moments before she shot at the target, reached Tiberius at the shoulders trying to dive him. She noticed to late that Ardrelia was also there.

After a few minutes of playful playing all three find them self in a group hug, acting like the newly weeds they would be soon...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:27 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Seeing that her first victim arrived in range. She waited a few more moments before she shot at the target, reached Tiberius at the shoulders trying to dive him. She noticed to late that Ardrelia was also there.

After a few minutes of playful playing all three find them self in a group hug, acting like the newly weeds they would be soon...

Ardrelia picked up Selena in a kiss and drag her into the embrace of Tiberius and her.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:

Seeing that her first victim arrived in range. She waited a few more moments before she shot at the target, reached Tiberius at the shoulders trying to dive him. She noticed to late that Ardrelia was also there. After a few minutes of playful playing all three find them self in a group hug, acting like the newly weds they would be soon...

Ardrelia picked up Selena in a kiss and drag her into the embrace of Tiberius and her.

As they had their fun together, the three of them hugged each other in the water while they lightly kissed one another. Although their blood had calmed down, Tiberius and the others just wanted to share an intimate moment with one another. After a few moments to themselves, Tiberius swam over to where Leona was at and decided to take in an hour of so of tanning as the sun was at a perfect angle for him to relax. As he laid there in the sun, he felt Selena and Ardrelia nestle up beside him also. Soon Leona was also next to her father as they took a nap and talked about life and how the upcoming weddings were going to be.........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:10 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they had their fun together, the three of them hugged each other in the water while they lightly kissed one another. Although their blood had calmed down, Tiberius and the others just wanted to share an intimate moment with one another. After a few moments to themselves, Tiberius swam over to where Leona was at and decided to take in an hour of so of tanning as the sun was at a perfect angle for him to relax. As he laid there in the sun, he felt Selena and Ardrelia nestle up beside him also. Soon Leona was also next to her father as they took a nap and talked about life and how the upcoming weddings were going to be.........

Relaxing from all the stress of the last days Selena simply search for a cozy place and adjusted her body so that Tiberius body build a natural pillow.
    Trough the light talk the time seems to fly until it was nearly sunset...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:45 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Relaxing from all the stress of the last days Selena simply search for a cozy place and adjusted her body so that Tiberius body build a natural pillow.
    Trough the light talk the time seems to fly until it was nearly sunset...

Ardreila smiled and proviide a soft warm cushion for her lovers. She smiled and enjoyed the sunset with them.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:07 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:

Through the light talk the time seems to fly until it was nearly sunset...

Ardrelia smiled and provide a soft warm cushion for her lovers. She smiled and enjoyed the sunset with them.

As the sun began to set, Tiberius decided it would e a good time to head back to the mainland as they still had dinner reservations before they were set to leave again to head to the Empire. Swimming back to the boat, the group sailed the vessel back to the docks before they took showers aboard the vessel and changed into evening clothes. As they finished up, Tiberius lead them to an awaiting car and after a ten minute drive, the four of them found themselves at a small restaurant overlooking the bay and the sea. Other then the staff, they were the only ones there as Tiberius had bought out the night for his family so they could enjoy a nice and private dinner. As they took their seats, Tiberius spoke up. "Well my family, order whatever you like as everything has been paid for. I hope this dinner and the scenery, along with the boat, makes up for me almost forgetting your birthday Leona. Happy Birthday my sweet princess." As Tiberius finished, he hugged Leona before he poured four glasses of wine and handed them out. After which he spoke again. "To our wonderful and beautiful daughter Leona on her seventeenth birthday. Happy Birthday Leona."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the sun began to set, Tiberius decided it would e a good time to head back to the mainland as they still had dinner reservations before they were set to leave again to head to the Empire. Swimming back to the boat, the group sailed the vessel back to the docks before they took showers aboard the vessel and changed into evening clothes. As they finished up, Tiberius lead them to an awaiting car and after a ten minute drive, the four of them found themselves at a small restaurant overlooking the bay and the sea. Other then the staff, they were the only ones there as Tiberius had bought out the night for his family so they could enjoy a nice and private dinner. As they took their seats, Tiberius spoke up. "Well my family, order whatever you like as everything has been paid for. I hope this dinner and the scenery, along with the boat, makes up for me almost forgetting your birthday Leona. Happy Birthday my sweet princess." As Tiberius finished, he hugged Leona before he poured four glasses of wine and handed them out. After which he spoke again. "To our wonderful and beautiful daughter Leona on her seventeenth birthday. Happy Birthday Leona."

When they arrived at the restaurant the group ordered a good wine for all four of them and Selena ordered a plate of sea-food, fresh from the ocean. After Tiberius speech Selena raised her glass. "I may not be perfect, no one of us is it but I'm proud to be one of your mums Leona. Despite of the lacking blood-relation I will be still your mum in everything else. To the best daughter a mother could dream of. Happy 17th birthday sunshine."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:38 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

When they arrived at the restaurant the group ordered a good wine for all four of them and Selena ordered a plate of sea-food, fresh from the ocean. After Tiberius speech Selena raised her glass. "I may not be perfect, no one of us is it but I'm proud to be one of your mums Leona. Despite of the lacking blood-relation I will be still your mum in everything else. To the best daughter a mother could dream of. Happy 17th birthday sunshine."

When they arrived at the restaurant, Ardreila order a light seafood meal. She join the toast. As Selena finish her toast, Ardreila made on of her own. "My words echo your other mother Leona. I am so proud of you Leona. Happy birthday my child." She said raising glass. Ardreila was not done. she removed a small necklace from her neck. Then she walk over and place it around Leona neck. It was a simple silver tree with a copper star in the center. "Leona. Your becoming a woman now. Soon you will be married. My mother gave me that necklace when I reach the age of womanhood. To me it symbolizes your passage into adulthood. Please take it as a gift from your mothers. And when your first born daughter reaches her time place pass it on. Me and Selena love you so much Leona." Ardreila began to tear up as she finish her words and hugged Leona.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:44 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:

When they arrived at the restaurant, Ardrelia order a light seafood meal. She join the toast. As Selena finish her toast, Ardrelia made on of her own. "My words echo your other mother Leona. I am so proud of you Leona. Happy birthday my child." She said raising glass. Ardrelia was not done. she removed a small necklace from her neck. Then she walk over and place it around Leona neck. It was a simple silver tree with a copper star in the center. "Leona. Your becoming a woman now. Soon you will be married. My mother gave me that necklace when I reach the age of womanhood. To me it symbolizes your passage into adulthood. Please take it as a gift from your mothers. And when your first born daughter reaches her time place pass it on. Me and Selena love you so much Leona." Ardrelia began to tear up as she finish her words and hugged Leona.

As they all toasted her, Leona couldn't help but tear up a bit as she listened to the heartfelt words of her parents. She was even more taken aback when Ardrelia came over and gave her the silver necklace she had worn; symbolizing that Leona was becoming a woman now in the world. As they finished their speeches, Leona hugged both Selena and Ardrelia as tears came into her eyes as she spoke. "Thank you all for this wonderful birthday as it means alot for me to have you all here to celebrate it with me. And thank you Ardrelia and Selena, for being mothers to me. Without your support, I know that both my father and myself wouldn't probably make it through these troubled times. Thank you all again." As Leona finished, she again hugged her parents before they all began to enjoy their dinners. After an hour or so of chatting and eating, the dinner was capped off with a birthday cake and signing before the four of them headed back to the airship. Once aboard, they left the Federated Islands to continue their trip to the Empire............
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As they all toasted her, Leona couldn't help but tear up a bit as she listened to the heartfelt words of her parents. She was even more taken aback when Ardrelia came over and gave her the silver necklace she had worn; symbolizing that Leona was becoming a woman now in the world. As they finished their speeches, Leona hugged both Selena and Ardrelia as tears came into her eyes as she spoke. "Thank you all for this wonderful birthday as it means alot for me to have you all here to celebrate it with me. And thank you Ardrelia and Selena, for being mothers to me. Without your support, I know that both my father and myself wouldn't probably make it through these troubled times. Thank you all again." As Leona finished, she again hugged her parents before they all began to enjoy their dinners. After an hour or so of chatting and eating, the dinner was capped off with a birthday cake and signing before the four of them headed back to the airship. Once aboard, they left the Federated Islands to continue their trip to the Empire............

When they entered the Airship, Selena was happy, she had her guard drop the second they reached the restaurant but only now with her family around she show her true happiness. It proved again that her old life was history and that her new life gave her something that was stronger than all loyalty and oaths she swore.
    A family that cared for her, a family that was more treasure to her than anything else in the world, including herself. That was a complete new feeling for her and it feels fantastic.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

When they entered the Airship, Selena was happy, she had her guard drop the second they reached the restaurant but only now with her family around she show her true happiness. It proved again that her old life was history and that her new life gave her something that was stronger than all loyalty and oaths she swore.
    A family that cared for her, a family that was more treasure to her than anything else in the world, including herself. That was a complete new feeling for her and it feels fantastic.

For Ardreila returning to the Empire, was like a home comming to her. As they boarded the airship, Ardreila join her family in a great big hug.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:12 pm

abd that's it after 492 posts we reached
    THE END
    Thanks anyone for participating, especially the Elven Imperium and Brotherhood of Steel.
    However the story didn't end here, check out the newest addition of the campaign, started ones in Constantinian.
    Our latest add on is the Marriage RP, hosting in the Wood Elven Kingdom of the Elven Imperium.
    Only available on the NS-Forum trough the extended inter regional guest list.
    We hope that you are enjoying this thank you for your patience and endurance in reading large RPs.

The kingdom of Phoenixia

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:32 pm