Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 12 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The prince smiled, when Tiberius arrived. "Ah your majesty its a pleasure to see you. We have much to discuss." The prince said as he took a seat.

Tiberius followed suit and sat down at the table with the prince. After a few moments of exchanging the normal pleasantries and such, Tiberius spoke up. "So, my ally, what is it you wish to discuss? I know you didn't come here from all the way from the capital city of the Empire to just talk about the weather. What news do you wish to discuss?" As Tiberius waited for an answer, he calmly wondered what type of activities his daughter and wives would be up to this morning.......
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 12 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Ardrelia listen to Selena words and smiled at her. "Well I am very good with the sword and the bow. If you could teach her the knife, I take the sword and bow training." She said smiling. She kiss Selena to give her support. "Don't worry you going to be a great mother." Ardrelia said puting a hand on Selena stomach. She tried to feel for the baby.

" That would be perfect, I was trained as a assassin so there was no need to train me with the big weapons, far to big and easy to discover." I think I will also give her a few tricks a warrior would normally not learn."
    As Leona emerged from the shower the red haired assassin nodded in approval of the chosen clothes.
    " That will make the trick, now while we are waiting, you where trained before right ?" Even now she could see that Leona was fully aware of her surroundings, it will need training but it was a good start after all you couldn't fight a threat when you couldn't see it.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Tiberius followed suit and sat down at the table with the prince. After a few moments of exchanging the normal pleasantries and such, Tiberius spoke up. "So, my ally, what is it you wish to discuss? I know you didn't come here from all the way from the capital city of the Empire to just talk about the weather. What news do you wish to discuss?" As Tiberius waited for an answer, he calmly wondered what type of activities his daughter and wives would be up to this morning.......
    The King took also place on the throne and his look had the same question to the Crown Prince.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Phoenixia wrote:"That would be perfect, I was trained as a assassin so there was no need to train me with the big weapons, far to big and easy to discover." I think I will also give her a few tricks a warrior would normally not learn." As Leona emerged from the shower the red haired assassin nodded in approval of the chosen clothes. "That will make the trick, now while we are waiting, you where trained before right?" Even now she could see that Leona was fully aware of her surroundings, it will need training but it was a good start after all you couldn't fight a threat when you couldn't see it.

As Selena asked her the question, Leona responded. "Yes mother, over the last several years I've been trained in survival combat, hand-to-hand, sword fighting, handgun training, advanced combat training, and also with Russell horsemanship and advanced technological warfare training. I'm proficient in those skills, but if I'm going to be with our family during the war, I need more training to better handle myself." As she waited to see how Selena or Ardrelia would respond, Leona noticed her new abilities allowed her to hear things more clearly and her vision was beyond perfect as she could now noticed the smallest of details........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Selena asked her the question, Leona responded. "Yes mother, over the last several years I've been trained in survival combat, hand-to-hand, sword fighting, handgun training, advanced combat training, and also with Russell horsemanship and advanced technological warfare training. I'm proficient in those skills, but if I'm going to be with our family during the war, I need more training to better handle myself." As she waited to see how Selena or Ardrelia would respond, Leona noticed her new abilities allowed her to hear things more clearly and her vision was beyond perfect as she could now noticed the smallest of details........

Ardrelia look at Selena. "Selena do you want to start or do you want me to give the first lessons?" She said giving Selena a supportive look. She was happy that Selena was taking the role of mother to Leona seriously.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

" Well in that case that will ease our training a lot, I estimate that in 2 months or a bit more you could duel most of Maximillians soldiers, maybe not himself but enough to stand your ground. I will concentrate on the small weapons while Ardrelia took the sword training and anything that has to do with range weapons.
    Also you may have a good vision now but when you are done with your training you will be able to notice your enemies without it. We won't be able to give you the whole training, not in the short time but it will more then useful neverethless."
    When she came out of the shower and asked the question. Selena shrugged.
    " It would be good when you start the training today, we should go easy with it, I warn you my training will be hard. After all Maximilians Soldiers will not shoot with bubbles."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Phoenixia wrote:"Well in that case that will ease our training a lot, I estimate that in 2 months or a bit more you could duel most of Maximilian's soldiers, maybe not himself but enough to stand your ground. I will concentrate on the small weapons while Ardrelia took the sword training and anything that has to do with range weapons. Also you may have a good vision now but when you are done with your training you will be able to notice your enemies without it. We won't be able to give you the whole training, not in the short time but it will more then useful nevertheless." When she came out of the shower and asked the question. Selena shrugged. "It would be good when you start the training today, we should go easy with it, I warn you my training will be hard. After all Maximilian's Soldiers will not shoot with bubbles."

As Leona saw that her mothers were serious about how tough the next few weeks were going to be for her training, she took a deep breath and reassured herself that she need this training to better help herself and her family. After a few moments of self meditating, Leona spoke to her mothers. "I understand that the training will be hard but I need to do this; both for you and for myself. I'm ready to begin whenever you two are, my mothers." As Leona finished, the three of them headed out to the training grounds that Selena mentioned earlier to begin her training.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:12 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

The King took also place on the throne and his look had the same question to the Crown Prince.

The Prince pulled out a letter to and read from it. "To my friend and ally Tiberius. Greetings my friend. I have news to tell you. Lord Francis Kissinger has wedded a Elven princess, Verakacha ap DeVir. He has also saved my life. I have rewarded him with a Duke's title and the realm of the Shinning Shores as a thank you for his act. Lord Francis has also received in your service 6 new Battle-cruisers and one super-heavy Dreadnought; provided by the designs you had provided with us nearly a year ago. I have also to announce the Empire's full declaration of war against your son Maximilian. Our military continues to ready itself for war as I hope you are too my friend. For the kingdom of Phoenixia, Greetings. I accept you offer to join the alliance. My son has brought a copy of the treaty. Welcome to the now Crown Alliance of the Aluvean Seas. I also accept the terms you so graciously offer me. Just iron out the details with my son. Celanor. Good luck my friends I hope to see you in the Empire for the wedding. Sincerely your friend Sorodor." The prince spoke.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The Prince pulled out a letter to and read from it. "To my friend and ally Tiberius. Greetings my friend. I have news to tell you. Lord Francis Kissinger has wedded a Elven princess, Verakacha ap DeVir. He has also saved my life. I have rewarded him with a Duke's title and the realm of the Shinning Shores as a thank you for his act. Lord Francis has also received in your service 6 new Battle-cruisers and one super-heavy Dreadnought; provided by the designs you had provided with us nearly a year ago. I have also to announce the Empire's full declaration of war against your son Maximilian. Our military continues to ready itself for war as I hope you are too my friend. For the kingdom of Phoenixia, Greetings. I accept you offer to join the alliance. My son has brought a copy of the treaty. Welcome to the now Crown Alliance of the Aluvean Seas. I also accept the terms you so graciously offer me. Just iron out the details with my son. Celanor. Good luck my friends I hope to see you in the Empire for the wedding. Sincerely your friend Sorodor." The prince spoke.

As the prince read the letter aloud to King Eirikson and himself, he felt a range of emotions go through his mind. It surprised him that his old and trusted friend and commander Kissinger had found love and married an Elven Princess while he was away in the Empire to help with their readiness for war. He thought to himself, Kissinger has found love, and to an Elven Princess at that? Well that's good he deserves i after everything I've put him through all of those years. It's good he also saved Sorodor, but him getting the Duke title probably means he'll be leaving in the Empire permanently now. As he listened to the other parts of the letter, Tiberius continue to nod in agreement as his nation received the new weapons and ships which they needed badly for this war. As the prince finished the letter, Tiberius spoke up. "Thank you for the excellent news, my prince. It is good to see that my friend Francis has made himself home in the Empire and has found love at last. So tell me, do you have any news for the wedding that is coming up?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the prince read the letter aloud to King Eirikson and himself, he felt a range of emotions go through his mind. It surprised him that his old and trusted friend and commander Kissinger had found love and married an Elven Princess while he was away in the Empire to help with their readiness for war. He thought to himself, Kissinger has found love, and to an Elven Princess at that? Well that's good he deserves i after everything I've put him through all of those years. It's good he also saved Sorodor, but him getting the Duke title probably means he'll be leaving in the Empire permanently now. As he listened to the other parts of the letter, Tiberius continue to nod in agreement as his nation received the new weapons and ships which they needed badly for this war. As the prince finished the letter, Tiberius spoke up. "Thank you for the excellent news, my prince. It is good to see that my friend Francis has made himself home in the Empire and has found love at last. So tell me, do you have any news for the wedding that is coming up?"

Celanor nodded. "Yes we expect the House Tauren'ohtar to be inviting people to the wedding of their daughter to the prince of Constannia, Tiberius. Oh course I belive your on the guest list already so no worries. I would however make your may to the Empire soon cause I belive there are some festivities happening before the wedding." The prince stated.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:15 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Celanor nodded. "Yes we expect the House Tauren'ohtar to be inviting people to the wedding of their daughter to the prince of Constannia, Tiberius. Oh course I believe your on the guest list already so no worries. I would however make your way to the Empire soon cause I believe there are some festivities happening before the wedding." The prince stated.

As the prince went over with him about the upcoming wedding, Tiberius nodded again in approval as he foresaw that his family would hopefully be leaving today. As the prince finished, Tiberius responded. "Hopefully my family and I will be leaving today to head over to the festivities for the wedding. I know Leona has been anxious to see Marina again as they consider one another sisters. Speaking of leaving, King Eirikson, how do the repair go on the airship for us to depart? I know it takes time but we do wish to make it as soon as we can." As Tiberius finished, he looked over to King Eirikson for an answer to see what the response would be from him............
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:31 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the prince went over with him about the upcoming wedding, Tiberius nodded again in approval as he foresaw that his family would hopefully be leaving today. As the prince finished, Tiberius responded. "Hopefully my family and I will be leaving today to head over to the festivities for the wedding. I know Leona has been anxious to see Marina again as they consider one another sisters. Speaking of leaving, King Eirikson, how do the repair go on the airship for us to depart? I know it takes time but we do wish to make it as soon as we can." As Tiberius finished, he looked over to King Eirikson for an answer to see what the response would be from him............

When Tiberius finish his speak the King paused for a moment before he began to speak.
    " The Airship should be ready for you within 4 hours, I set my best men on the topic and the full material is allocate for them. You should enjoy your day here, we will take care of the Airship. Trough we had problems with the technology at first."
    He turned to the Crown Prince.
    " Well, this is good to hear, very good indeed. We will send the charge with instructors with the said Airship. Of course this will include all add-ons and supplies needed to modify them for your purpose. I don't think you will need scopes for example but I will leave that to your engineers.
    As for the embassy we will need informations on possible locations, I can give you a map of mine estimated diplomatic areas soon." He took his pager and typed a message in, a minute later a assistant came with a detailed map of New Hope, highlighting certain areas.
    (ooc: Read my embassy thread for more details Smile I TGed it to you with the letter.)
    "Also we could be in full armed stance within two weeks, we may not as big as the Imperium but we have a large experience in wars like that. We could offer you 15 million soldiers all in all, more when we call more conscripts but that will need time for training so you have only the 15 millions for the first months. My son will command them personally. To that I could offer you over 2000 Ships and 6000 Planes. That should be enough to have first results. Sadly we are lacking on Magic but we should be ready to compensate that soon. Is there anything the Imperium need over that ?"
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:19 am

Phoenixia wrote:When Tiberius finish his speak the King paused for a moment before he began to speak. "The Airship should be ready for you within 4 hours, I set my best men on the topic and the full material is allocate for them. You should enjoy your day here, we will take care of the Airship. Trough we had problems with the technology at first." He turned to the Crown Prince. "Well, this is good to hear, very good indeed. We will send the charge with instructors with the said Airship. Of course this will include all add-ons and supplies needed to modify them for your purpose. I don't think you will need scopes for example but I will leave that to your engineers. As for the embassy we will need information on possible locations, I can give you a map of mine estimated diplomatic areas soon." He took his pager and typed a message in, a minute later a assistant came with a detailed map of New Hope, highlighting certain areas. (ooc: Read my embassy thread for more details Smile I TGed it to you with the letter.) "Also we could be in full armed stance within two weeks, we may not as big as the Imperium but we have a large experience in wars like that. We could offer you 15 million soldiers all in all, more when we call more conscripts but that will need time for training so you have only the 15 millions for the first months. My son will command them personally. To that I could offer you over 2000 Ships and 6000 Planes. That should be enough to have first results. Sadly we are lacking on Magic but we should be ready to compensate that soon. Is there anything the Imperium need over that ?"

Seeing that the airship would be ready sometime later today, Tiberius shook the hands of the king and of the prince before he left. Seeing as two hours had past already since they began their talks, Tiberius made his way over to the training grounds to see how his finances and daughter were doing with their training exercises. As eh entered the training grounds, Tiberius was meant by the sight of Selena and Ardrelia double teaming Leona in simulated combat..........

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:35 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Seeing that the airship would be ready sometime later today, Tiberius shook the hands of the king and of the prince before he left. Seeing as two hours had past already since they began their talks, Tiberius made his way over to the training grounds to see how his finances and daughter were doing with their training exercises. As eh entered the training grounds, Tiberius was meant by the sight of Selena and Ardrelia double teaming Leona in simulated combat..........

The three women arrived at the spot Selena mentioned within half a hour.
    The Place was beautiful as ever, the trees stand in full bloom and the water in the pond was crystal clear.
    They had packed a picnic-basket, including a blanket and for the first minutes they only enjoyed the silence and peace.
    Selena was the first to break the peace.
    " It's a good place to train your sense, nothing that could disturb you. No noise from the city, no people in a area of a mile. Here I learned my first own lesson, you must trust your own senses. and you must understand what they tell you. To demonstrate that, what do you feel here ? Peace right ? Well a little voice will say you that I will do this now..." with a fluid motion she revealed a dagger. Noticing the shock in Leonas face and the defense stance she took at once.
    " You must learn to hear this voice, it will your live-saver one day. You have a good reaction-time and this will help you here. When we are at war you shouldn't drop your guard. That's a lection I learned on the hard tour."
    For more than a hour they trained this skill with acceptable results in the end of the session.
    " Now enough of this, I think we should see how good you are with the sword. Here catch."
    She drew a wooden sword with metal weight to Leona who catch it without problems.
    "This is only a training session but I think in two weeks we can get to the real swords. Now let's see how good you are exactly."

When Tiberius came, they were in the mid of their thirth sword fight.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:49 am

Phoenixia wrote:The three women arrived at the spot Selena mentioned within half a hour. The Place was beautiful as ever, the trees stand in full bloom and the water in the pond was crystal clear. They had packed a picnic-basket, including a blanket and for the first minutes they only enjoyed the silence and peace. Selena was the first to break the peace. "It's a good place to train your sense, nothing that could disturb you. No noise from the city, no people in a area of a mile. Here I learned my first own lesson, you must trust your own senses. and you must understand what they tell you. To demonstrate that, what do you feel here? Peace right? Well a little voice will say you that I will do this now..." with a fluid motion she revealed a dagger. Noticing the shock in Leona's face and the defense stance she took at once. "You must learn to hear this voice, it will your lifesaver one day. You have a good reaction-time and this will help you here. When we are at war you shouldn't drop your guard. That's a lesson I learned on the hard tour." For more than a hour they trained this skill with acceptable results in the end of the session. "Now enough of this, I think we should see how good you are with the sword. Here catch." She drew a wooden sword with metal weight to Leona who catch it without problems. "This is only a training session but I think in two weeks we can get to the real swords. Now let's see how good you are exactly." When Tiberius came, they were in the mid of their fifth sword fight.

As Tiberius watched from a distance, he could tell that Leona was having a difficult time trying to parley both Selena and Ardrelia, but she was holding her own. She witnessed the quickness of Ardrelia and Selena as they bolted their wooden swords back and forth against one another towards Leona. While Leona was decent in sword fighting, her stamina and youthfulness caught up to her as she tried to attack Selena and Ardrelia at the same time. The results were Selena jumping over Leona and jabbing her in the back with the sword as Ardrelia swung her sword across Leona's feet, causing her to fall. While Leona tried to get back up, Tiberius smiled a bit as he spoke up. "My daughter, if this had been a real fight you would have been dead. You held your own well but you need to better your stance and technique." Tiberius waited to see what Ardrelia and Selena would say as Leona regained her composure and held her stance............
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:57 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Tiberius watched from a distance, he could tell that Leona was having a difficult time trying to parley both Selena and Ardrelia, but she was holding her own. She witnessed the quickness of Ardrelia and Selena as they bolted their wooden swords back and forth against one another towards Leona. While Leona was decent in sword fighting, her stamina and youthfulness caught up to her as she tried to attack Selena and Ardrelia at the same time. The results were Selena jumping over Leona and jabbing her in the back with the sword as Ardrelia swung her sword across Leona's feet, causing her to fall. While Leona tried to get back up, Tiberius smiled a bit as he spoke up. "My daughter, if this had been a real fight you would have been dead. You held your own well but you need to better your stance and technique." Tiberius waited to see what Ardrelia and Selena would say as Leona regained her composure and held her stance............

Selena cought her breath and wipe the sweat away.
    " I agree, that was better then I expect, nearly the level of a good soldier but we need to work on the condition and endurance. Also your moves are far to energetic, this will help you in a single fight but it will cost your life after the fifth one. I think we can contribute the dragon blood to that but you're better than me at the beginning on the training, far better."
    When she realized that Tiberius stand behind the group she let out a sound of joy and hugged him, shortly followed by Ardrelia and Leona.
    " Well I think that was enough training for today but we will continue that tomorrow." With that she let herself drop on the blanket.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:02 am

Phoenixia wrote:

Selena cought her breath and wipe the sweat away.
    " I agree, that was better then I expect, nearly the level of a good soldier but we need to work on the condition and endurance. Also your moves are far to energetic, this will help you in a single fight but it will cost your life after the fifth one. I think we can contribute the dragon blood to that but you're better than me at the beginning on the training, far better."
    When she realized that Tiberius stand behind the group she let out a sound of joy and hugged him, shortly followed by Ardrelia and Leona.
    " Well I think that was enough training for today but we will continue that tomorrow." With that she let herself drop on the blanket.

Ardrelia laughed a little. "Yes better then mean when I first learned the sword. But tomrrow Leona gets to learn to use a bow. I am going to teach her to use a bow like an Elf. Remember my dear. A Elven warrior can hit targets further with a bow, then most humans can hit with a rifle." Ardrelia said with a smile.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:25 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia laughed a little. "Yes better then mean when I first learned the sword. But tomrrow Leona gets to learn to use a bow. I am going to teach her to use a bow like an Elf. Remember my dear. A Elven warrior can hit targets further with a bow, then most humans can hit with a rifle." Ardrelia said with a smile.

" You forgot the dragon blood love, we are partly magical creatures now and this is even stronger in our daughter and husband.
    You will see we will make you to a top quality warrior in no time and we will survive that, everyone of us."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:44 am

Phoenixia wrote:Selena caught her breath and wipe the sweat away. "I agree, that was better then I expect, nearly the level of a good soldier but we need to work on the condition and endurance. Also your moves are far to energetic, this will help you in a single fight but it will cost your life after the fifth one. I think we can contribute the dragon blood to that but you're better than me at the beginning on the training, far better." When she realized that Tiberius stand behind the group she let out a sound of joy and hugged him, shortly followed by Ardrelia and Leona. "Well I think that was enough training for today but we will continue that tomorrow." With that she let herself drop on the blanket.

As the three of them rushed him, Tiberius fell to the ground with his finances and daughter as they rested beneath the large tree in the training arena. As both Ardrelia and Selena talked about their training with Leona, Tiberius calmly listened on while nodding at the appropriate times. Eventually, when it got quiet, Tiberius spoke up. "Well done, my family. You two are really teaching Leona how to become a complete fighter for this war and I thank you much for it. I tried to teach her when she was younger but little miss princess wanted to go horseback riding on the beach or go sailing." Tiberius made a little joke out of it as Leona punched him in the shoulder for making the comment. As he finished laughing, Tiberius spoke up again. "Well at least she can stand her ground now. Anyway I came here to let you know we will be leaving soon to head to the Empire for the wedding. We still have a few hours so what do you all wish to do?" As Tiberius finished, Leona started to become tired and sleepy from the training...............
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:57 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the three of them rushed him, Tiberius fell to the ground with his finances and daughter as they rested beneath the large tree in the training arena. As both Ardrelia and Selena talked about their training with Leona, Tiberius calmly listened on while nodding at the appropriate times. Eventually, when it got quiet, Tiberius spoke up. "Well done, my family. You two are really teaching Leona how to become a complete fighter for this war and I thank you much for it. I tried to teach her when she was younger but little miss princess wanted to go horseback riding on the beach or go sailing." Tiberius made a little joke out of it as Leona punched him in the shoulder for making the comment. As he finished laughing, Tiberius spoke up again. "Well at least she can stand her ground now. Anyway I came here to let you know we will be leaving soon to head to the Empire for the wedding. We still have a few hours so what do you all wish to do?" As Tiberius finished, Leona started to become tired and sleepy from the training...............

Selena couldn't hold a laugh.
    " She will be a pain for us in no time, I'm sure of that. That's a good sign sweetie cause when you are able to defeat us, you are able to defeat nearly everyone. I have my suspicions why it takes so long for them, something tells me that we will find a large folder in our cabin. But until then we should do something that will nearly impossible as soon as the things are getting messy. Quality Family time so who is in for it ?"
    Noticing the sleepy look in Leonas eyes she positioned herself so that her daughter could use the body as a pillow.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 am

Phoenixia wrote:Selena couldn't hold a laugh. "She will be a pain for us in no time, I'm sure of that. That's a good sign sweetie cause when you are able to defeat us, you are able to defeat nearly everyone. I have my suspicions why it takes so long for them, something tells me that we will find a large folder in our cabin. But until then we should do something that will nearly impossible as soon as the things are getting messy. Quality Family time so who is in for it?" Noticing the sleepy look in Leona's eyes she positioned herself so that her daughter could use the body as a pillow.

As Leona rested her head upon Selena's body, she felt safe and happy as she was surrounded by her loved ones. She just wanted to spend the next few hours with her family uninterrupted. Before she started her nap, Leona spoke up. "If any of you don't mind, I'd like to spend the next few hours with us just relaxing here. No tours, no meetings, just the four of us lodging and enjoying one another's company. If you all don't mind." As Leona finished, she laid upon Selena's body just listening to the conversation that her parents had with one another.

Looking over to his daughter, Tiberius nodded in agreement and spoke. "I would be happy also just to spend our next few hours here and just talk and relax with one another. As you said earlier Selena, this will be one of the few times we'll have to spend time together with peace and quiet." As Tiberius finished, he laid there and waited for a response...........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:22 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Leona rested her head upon Selena's body, she felt safe and happy as she was surrounded by her loved ones. She just wanted to spend the next few hours with her family uninterrupted. Before she started her nap, Leona spoke up. "If any of you don't mind, I'd like to spend the next few hours with us just relaxing here. No tours, no meetings, just the four of us lodging and enjoying one another's company. If you all don't mind." As Leona finished, she laid upon Selena's body just listening to the conversation that her parents had with one another.

Looking over to his daughter, Tiberius nodded in agreement and spoke. "I would be happy also just to spend our next few hours here and just talk and relax with one another. As you said earlier Selena, this will be one of the few times we'll have to spend time together with peace and quiet." As Tiberius finished, he laid there and waited for a response...........

Ardrelia smiled. "Well that is a wonderful idea. My darling. There allot I like to talk to you all. This seems like a perfect time to talk." Ardrelia said smiling while she waited for her family to respond.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:27 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Ardrelia smiled. "Well that is a wonderful idea. My darling. There allot I like to talk to you all. This seems like a perfect time to talk." Ardrelia said smiling while she waited for her family to respond.

Tiberius looked over to Ardrelia and kissed her before he spoke up again. "So what do you wish to talk about, my love? The upcoming wedding or do you have something particular on your mind?" As Tiberius waited for a response, he continued to hold both Selena and Ardrelia passionately with his large and muscular arms...........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:30 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

" I'm all in for it, partially it's one of the reasons why I like this place so much. It's one of the quietest ones I know." Getting into a comfortable position she lay Leona before so that they were both comfortable. She put a few few hairs out of the face and simply watched the scenery for a few minutes. Knowing that such a sight would be not repeat often in the near future.
    " You're a strong one but still a child somehow. I'm proud to call you my daughter." She said it more to herself than to the others and there even a few tears applying on her face.
    A few seconds later she feel one arm on her shoulder leaning into it she realized that the whole family was joined again...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:37 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Tiberius looked over to Ardrelia and kissed her before he spoke up again. "So what do you wish to talk about, my love? The upcoming wedding or do you have something particular on your mind?" As Tiberius waited for a response, he continued to hold both Selena and Ardrelia passionately with his large and muscular arms...........

Ardrelia sat down and caress her stomach. "Well I was wondering what names you want for me and Selena baby? I figure since Leona here she would like to know whta her future brother or sister is going to be called." She said with a smile. Ardrelia caress her belly for a few moments and then got somber. "Tiberius, Leona. I have had a idea in my mind. Since I got betroth to you Tiberius. I know you still love your first wife. Your mother Leona. I so happy you excepted both me and Selena as your mothers. But i was hoping that I could get your mother permission as well. I was also hoping to give you my daughter a chance to talk and say good bey to your mother. Leona. See we Elves have the ability to call back the dead for a time. I was wondering if it was alright for me to summon your first wife back from beyond. Tiberius. Summon back your mother. Leona." Arderelia sat there quiet as she waited for their reactions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm