Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 11 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:06 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

Amara decided to join her body with Viola and they mated in a way that eventual brought them the most pleasure they had both experience. The experience pleasure over and over until there bodies gave out and collasped. They laid on the bed still join togther.

The night was at least as perfect as the first night if not better, now that it was certain that more nights like that would follow.
    In the end one of Amaras Wings lay over her like a blanket and a very satisfied Fey'ri go into reverie.
    Viola joined her soon, her dreams full of the pleasures that Amara would do to her in the future.
    Even the thought arouse her and when the next morning came her whole body vibrate on desire and she was damp again.

Her movement arroused Amarauko again who took this as a sign to mate again. She began to move again cause both women to begin moaning again in pleasure.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 11 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:14 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    The king took the chance for a distraction with both hands, apparently the Fey'ri got complete other values of modesty and manners.
    " Yes, good to see that you could make it in time. Again I'm sorry of the disruption today but some families doesn't have any patience and are to influential to be ignored. Sadly I couldn't offer you a seat near me but I think you could arrange something with Princess Amarauko and Viola."
    He took a few seconds before he continue to talk.
    " Could you take me and the Kingdom a favor ? As you may know the transportation between the Elven Imperium and Phoenixia is quite problematic.
    I mean there is a Airline Route but post need nearly 3 weeks to arrive in the Imperium. It would be much faster if you could hand this to the royal family ?
    I think they will be most pleased with it. Also you can tell them that the Kingdom will support them with anything they may need for the oncoming war. We are always preparing for a war and trough DPR for modern weapons our warehouses are quiet crowded."

Count Malel bowed before the king. "It be my honor to give your message to my Sha-Coronel."

Count Malel open a portal and returned to the Empire. While there he was debreefed and given news. The count met with the Sha-Coronel. He gave the king of Phoenixa message to his lord. A day passed. Then a portal open in the palace. Walking from the portal was Count Malel and another Elf nobleman.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:24 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Her movement arroused Amarauko again who took this as a sign to mate again. She began to move again cause both women to begin moaning again in pleasure.

When Viola awake she noticed that Amara was also ready for another round. Seeing that this time they got far enough time they joined more than one time. When she reached the climax the third time she feel her body get sore so she escaped attempts for another round.
    Again she looked trough the dresser and choose this time a more comfortable variant as they were no need for overdressing today.
    When she saw her dress from yesterday she noticed the flacon.
    Internally she hit herself, how could she forget this ? How could she forget this unique present ?
    Without a second thought she open the bottle, attempting to take the liquid with one gulp...
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:35 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Count Malel open a portal and returned to the Empire. While there he was debreefed and given news. The count met with the Sha-Coronel. He gave the king of Phoenixa message to his lord. A day passed. Then a portal open in the palace. Walking from the portal was Count Malel and another Elf nobleman.

Again the portal opened at the front gate of the palace. Luckily again Captain Eirikson has duty.
    " Good to see you back Count, although you should get better coordinates for that or you will cause havoc one day. And who are you ?"
    He directed the last sentence to the unknown elf, possible also a diplomat or something in this direction.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:44 am

Phoenixia wrote:

When Viola awake she noticed that Amara was also ready for another round. Seeing that this time they got far enough time they joined more than one time. When she reached the climax the third time she feel her body get sore so she escaped attempts for another round.
    Again she looked trough the dresser and choose this time a more comfortable variant as they were no need for overdressing today.
    When she saw her dress from yesterday she noticed the flacon.
    Internally she hit herself, how could she forget this ? How could she forget this unique present ?
    Without a second thought she open the bottle, attempting to take the liquid with one gulp...

Amara looked at Viola with a curious eye. She wonder was was in the vial that Viola had consumed.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:51 am

Phoenixia wrote:

Again the portal opened at the front gate of the palace. Luckily again Captain Eirikson has duty.
    " Good to see you back Count, although you should get better coordinates for that or you will cause havoc one day. And who are you ?"
    He directed the last sentence to the unknown elf, possible also a diplomat or something in this direction.

Count Malel was about to introduce the other Elf, When the Elf noble step in front, and did the introduction. In a proud voice he announced. "I am Prince Celanor Ap Vyshaan. Prince Imperial of the Empire of the People. Holder of the Seat of Gold. Duke of the High Forest. Crown Prince of Aryvandaar." Celanor said with all the arrogance he could muster. Once he was finish with his titles, he spoke again. "I am here on behalf of the Empire. I important business with your king. You will take me to him...at once." Celanor use a tone that was more of a command then a request.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:08 am

[quote="Elven Imperium"]
    Phoenixia wrote:

Amara looked at Viola with a curious eye. She wonder was was in the vial that Viola had consumed.

She took the substance with a one gulp, the changes were immediately noticeable. Her whole body goes on overdrive and she drooped to her knees. It was not painful, at least not at the beginning but then she heard the ripping of skin and she screamed in agony. For at least 5 minutes her life only contained of pain but she fought again the blackout, she was sure that this was a test and whatever would be the price to achieve, she would be strong and receive it.
    When the pain ceased out of exist she feel like she was dropped in a new world. A smell was now broke up in thousand others, only now she noticed that Amara hold her protectively but shrieked back when she moved her back, it feels strange, like there were wings...
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:13 am

[quote="Elven Imperium"]
    Phoenixia wrote:

Count Malel was about to introduce the other Elf, When the Elf noble step in front, and did the introduction. In a proud voice he announced. "I am Prince Celanor Ap Vyshaan. Prince Imperial of the Empire of the People. Holder of the Seat of Gold. Duke of the High Forest. Crown Prince of Aryvandaar." Celanor said with all the arrogance he could muster. Once he was finish with his titles, he spoke again. "I am here on behalf of the Empire. I important business with your king. You will take me to him...at once." Celanor use a tone that was more of a command then a request.

Internally the captain groaned, he hated this sort of aristocrats, especial this over arrogant ones. The count was a whole other league because he respected him as a human being, not on the same level but this was only understandable. This one however.
    " As you wish your Highness, Frank do you take care of the count ?" With fast steps the Captain leads his guest into the throne-room that was frequented by a drunken guests and the king himself who was the only one sober and with correct clothing...
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:48 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia smiled at Selena and Tiberius. "You have nothing to worry about. The Empire recognizes and honor multi-marriages.We Elves especial Wood Elves, marry for love. That love can to anyone regardless of race or gender. Trust me they will be more concern that your human, then man or woman." Ardrelia said with a smile.

When Leona came in and jump on the bed. Ardrelia smile. She heard what Leona said and smiled. "Leona. My child stop worrying about Russel. He will find you even more attractive now. The only thing I worry, my daughter. Is the overactive libido, that comes with this dragon blood. Please be gentle with Russel on your honeymoon." She said with a joking smile. Ardrelia then notice that Leona was only wearing a nightgown. "Now come in her before you get cold my dear." And with that pulled Leona under the covers next to her.

Feeling reassured with Selena and Ardrelia's answers, Leona cuddled next to her mothers and father while they laid in the large bed. It was still very early in the morning as the sun had not rised yet so it was still alright for them to be in bed relaxing and talking about their upcoming marriages. After a shortwhle, Leona spoke up again. "So, what are the plans for today? I know we were supposed to leave for the Empire last night, but that got postponed until today at least. Do any of you have any suggestions for activities?" As Leona finished, Tiberius nodded in agreement as he was still feeling the effects from last night and was still not in a good condition to travel just yet...........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:48 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Internally the captain groaned, he hated this sort of aristocrats, especial this over arrogant ones. The count was a whole other league because he respected him as a human being, not on the same level but this was only understandable. This one however.
    " As you wish your Highness, Frank do you take care of the count ?" With fast steps the Captain leads his guest into the throne-room that was frequented by a drunken guests and the king himself who was the only one sober and with correct clothing...

Celanor strode in like the prince born to the purple he was. He walk in to see the room of parting guests and the king. Celanor hid his disapointment behind a proud stance. "I am Prince Celanor of the Allied Empire of the People. I am here to see the king of Phoenix and the Emperor of the brotherhood." He anounced with a proud voice.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:55 am

Phoenixia wrote:

She took the substance with a one gulp, the changes were immediately noticeable. Her whole body goes on overdrive and she drooped to her knees. It was not painful, at least not at the beginning but then she heard the ripping of skin and she screamed in agony. For at least 5 minutes her life only contained of pain but she fought again the blackout, she was sure that this was a test and whatever would be the price to achieve, she would be strong and receive it.
    When the pain ceased out of exist she feel like she was dropped in a new world. A smell was now broke up in thousand others, only now she noticed that Amara hold her protectively but shrieked back when she moved her back, it feels strange, like there were wings...

Amarauko tenderly held her mate in her arms. She notice something amazing. Viola had wings like Amara. Leather like bat wings. Amara smiled at Viola as she woke up. "Viola you have wings. No I am not kidding my love." She said with a tender look.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Feeling reassured with Selena and Ardrelia's answers, Leona cuddled next to her mothers and father while they laid in the large bed. It was still very early in the morning as the sun had not rised yet so it was still alright for them to be in bed relaxing and talking about their upcoming marriages. After a shortwhle, Leona spoke up again.
    "So, what are the plans for today? I know we were supposed to leave for the Empire last night, but that got postponed until today at least. Do any of you have any suggestions for activities?" As Leona finished, Tiberius nodded in agreement as he was still feeling the effects from last night and was still not in a good condition to travel just yet...........

When Leona began to cuddle with them, Selena relaxed even more. Marveling in the moment of the family peace.
    When Leona mentioned the today activity she was in her element.
    " Well I know a good place near here to begin with your special training. It lays direct in the park here, away from noisy eyes and direct into the nature. I love it since they build it a few years ago. It's also a good place for a rest and there is a little lake so we can spare the shower later."
    She waited for the responses of her family before she progressed...
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

Celanor strode in like the prince born to the purple he was. He walk in to see the room of parting guests and the king. Celanor hid his disapointment behind a proud stance. "I am Prince Celanor of the Allied Empire of the People. I am here to see the king of Phoenix and the Emperor of the brotherhood." He anounced with a proud voice.

Immediately silence regained in the room, the last party guests leave with remarkable speed and within a minute the three were the only ones in the room.
    " I apologize for that your Highness, as you recall we had a 1000 year anniversary here yesterday. I will send a message to the Emperor this second."
    True to his word he grabbed his pager. Five second later the message was sent and Tiberius would receive it within 5 minutes.
    " So I don't thought that the Sha Coronel would move so fast, can I over you a drink while we are waiting for Emperor Tiberius ?" He had enough experience with this sort of Aristocrats to know that any later delay would lead to a explosion.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:13 pm

Phoenixia wrote:When Leona began to cuddle with them, Selena relaxed even more; Marveling in the moment of the family peace. When Leona mentioned the today activity she was in her element. "Well I know a good place near here to begin with your special training. It lays direct in the park here, away from noisy eyes and direct into the nature. I love it since they build it a few years ago. It's also a good place for a rest and there is a little lake so we can spare the shower later." She waited for the responses of her family before she progressed...

Leona was excited for the chance to train with Selena in how to better defend herself when the war came. She looked over to Selena and spoke. "Yes mother that would be perfect. I go shower and ready myself right away." As Leona began to leave the bed, however, the door was meet with a loud knock and the announcement of one of the Kingdom's Guards coming into the room.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:13 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    When Leona began to cuddle with them, Selena relaxed even more. Marveling in the moment of the family peace.
    When Leona mentioned the today activity she was in her element.
    " Well I know a good place near here to begin with your special training. It lays direct in the park here, away from noisy eyes and direct into the nature. I love it since they build it a few years ago. It's also a good place for a rest and there is a little lake so we can spare the shower later."
    She waited for the responses of her family before she progressed...

"Excellent idea Selena. We can show Leona some things to help defend herself. Also a trip to the country would be nice place to relax..." Ardrelia was intrupted by see her tele-crystal was flashing red. She retrived it and answer in Elven. She spoke for a few minutes and then turn to her family. "Tiberius. The crown prince is here in Phoenixia and he request to see you." Ardrelia said some seriousness.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:13 pm

[quote="Elven Imperium"]
    Phoenixia wrote:

Amarauko tenderly held her mate in her arms. She notice something amazing. Viola had wings like Amara. Leather like bat wings. Amara smiled at Viola as she woke up. "Viola you have wings. No I am not kidding my love." She said with a tender look.

When she could speak again she let a loud groan leaving her mouth.
    " I will kill this dragon, personally. No more effec... Wait what ? That's isn't a imagination ?"
    Not trusting herself she moved a bit so she could look into a mirror and true to her love there were now 2 pairs of wings. Her pair was darker then Amaras, nearly black with a feint of red.
    She was lost on words and kissed her love directly on the mouth, letting all her joy in it.
    When she catch her breath again she had a sly grin on her lips. " Now I only need someone who teach how to fly..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Immediately silence regained in the room, the last party guests leave with remarkable speed and within a minute the three were the only ones in the room.
    " I apologize for that your Highness, as you recall we had a 1000 year anniversary here yesterday. I will send a message to the Emperor this second."
    True to his word he grabbed his pager. Five second later the message was sent and Tiberius would receive it within 5 minutes.
    " So I don't thought that the Sha Coronel would move so fast, can I over you a drink while we are waiting for Emperor Tiberius ?" He had enough experience with this sort of Aristocrats to know that any later delay would lead to a explosion.

"No. Thank you. I prefer to get my business done and then relax. Your majesty." The prince said with a arrogant smile. The prince walked and survey the room like a general assessing a enemy target. "Nice castle. Is this typical how your kingdom is like? Your majesty." The prince said with a certain coldness.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Leona was excited for the chance to train with Selena in how to better defend herself when the war came. She looked over to Selena and spoke. "Yes mother that would be perfect. I go shower and ready myself right away." As Leona began to leave the bed, however, the door was meet with a loud knock and the announcement of one of the Kingdom's Guards coming into the room.........

Luckily for the guard Selena sensed the arrival and was able to cover all four were covered with the blanket, Leona need a quick jump but managed it in time.
    " Sir, ummmm, his majesty has requested your presence immediately some crown princess is here to speak with both of you. Celanor something."
    Selena groaned. " Well it seems they will only we three, however you should join us later when this meeting is over, the nature will take wonders for your health."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:
    "No. Thank you. I prefer to get my business done and then relax. Your majesty." The prince said with a arrogant smile. The prince walked and survey the room like a general assessing a enemy target. "Nice castle. Is this typical how your kingdom is like? Your majesty." The prince said with a certain coldness.

" As you wish, I think you want to explain things not twice but what was the answer to my offer regarding a embassy in the kingdom ? This is our home since a few centuries when protection was the highest criterium but yes we are a military family since over thousand years. We're not so militaristic like the old prussians but we know how to value the military."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Phoenixia wrote:Luckily for the guard Selena sensed the arrival and was able to cover all four were covered with the blanket, Leona need a quick jump but managed it in time. "Sir, ummmm, his majesty has requested your presence immediately some crown prince is here to speak with both of you. Celanor something." Selena groaned. " Well it seems they will only we three, however you should join us later when this meeting is over, the nature will take wonders for your health."

As the guard came in and announced to Tiberius of the awaiting guest, he sighed as he dismissed the guard. Once the guard was gone, Tiberius spoke to the group. "Well it looks like duty calls. You three head over and start having fun. I'll be there once my business is done with the Prince. And ladies, be careful with Leona. She might seem eager and energized, but she has a tendency of biting off more then she can chew. Watch out for her." As Tiberius finished, he kissed Leona on the cheek and kissed Ardrelia and Selena with passion as he left the bed and proceeded to take a shower. Once done, Tiberius dressed himself in some casual clothes before he headed downstairs to meet the awaiting Prince.........

As Tiberius left, Leona headed back to her room and took a quick shower before she dressed in simple combat clothing that she had been provided when she trained with Russell back in Constannia a few months ago. As she finished, she waited outside the door of her mothers room as they were still dressing..........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the guard came in and announced to Tiberius of the awaiting guest, he sighed as he dismissed the guard. Once the guard was gone, Tiberius spoke to the group. "Well it looks like duty calls. You three head over and start having fun. I'll be there once my business is done with the Prince. And ladies, be careful with Leona. She might seem eager and energized, but she has a tendency of biting off more then she can chew. Watch out for her." As Tiberius finished, he kissed Leona on the cheek and kissed Ardrelia and Selena with passion as he left the bed and proceeded to take a shower. Once done, Tiberius dressed himself in some casual clothes before he headed downstairs to meet the awaiting Prince.........

As Tiberius left, Leona headed back to her room and took a quick shower before she dressed in simple combat clothing that she had been provided when she trained with Russell back in Constannia a few months ago. As she finished, she waited outside the door of her mothers room as they were still dressing..........

" I will take care of her love, that absolutely normal for a teenager and the Dragon Blood will only increase it." When he left she took comfortable clothing while she waits for Leona she planed the lessons for the day.
    In the end she turned to Ardrelia.
    " I think we must split this, I may be good with hand in hand combat and passable in sword fighting but for shooting I will need help..."

The guard sighted out in relief when the Emperor came out of the room, he received two more messages from the king already.
    " This way please, we will take a few short cuts this time." In the end the way took only 10 minutes before they reach the throne-room.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:Luckily for the guard Selena sensed the arrival and was able to cover all four were covered with the blanket, Leona need a quick jump but managed it in time. "Sir, ummmm, his majesty has requested your presence immediately some crown prince is here to speak with both of you. Celanor something." Selena groaned. " Well it seems they will only we three, however you should join us later when this meeting is over, the nature will take wonders for your health."

Ardrelia kissed Tiberius and smile. "Don't worry I won't let anything happy to my baby." Ardrelia said with a kind look. Even though she was not Leona birth mother she was acting more like a mother to Leona everyday. She truly thought of her as her baby.

Ardrelia listen to Selena words and smiled at her. "Well I am very good with the sword and the bow. If you could teach her the knife, I take the sword and bow training." She said smiling. She kiss Selena to give her support. "Don't worry you going to be a great mother." Ardrelia said puting a hand on Selena stomach. She tried to feel for the baby.

Last edited by Elven Imperium on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Phoenixia wrote:The guard sighted out in relief when the Emperor came out of the room, he received two more messages from the king already. "This way please, we will take a few short cuts this time." In the end the way took only 10 minutes before they reach the throne-room.

As they headed down to the throne room, Tiberius wondered why the Elven Crown Prince had traveled all the way here from the Empire to visit him. Perhaps he's wondering why we didn't arrive yesterday for the wedding preparations. Or is this a war meeting. Either way, I'll find out when I speak to him, is what Tiberius was thinking while he walked. After some time had passed, he finally made it to the throne room and greeted the awaiting prince. "Greetings, my Crown Prince and ally. It's a pleasure to see you here from the Empire. What news do you have for me?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:08 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    " As you wish, I think you want to explain things not twice but what was the answer to my offer regarding a embassy in the kingdom ? This is our home since a few centuries when protection was the highest criterium but yes we are a military family since over thousand years. We're not so militaristic like the old prussians but we know how to value the military."

"Yes that and much more. I will reveal when Emperor Tiberius is here with us." The prince said with a smile.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:The guard sighted out in relief when the Emperor came out of the room, he received two more messages from the king already. "This way please, we will take a few short cuts this time." In the end the way took only 10 minutes before they reach the throne-room.

As they headed down to the throne room, Tiberius wondered why the Elven Crown Prince had traveled all the way here from the Empire to visit him. Perhaps he's wondering why we didn't arrive yesterday for the wedding preparations. Or is this a war meeting. Either way, I'll find out when I speak to him, is what Tiberius was thinking while he walked. After some time had passed, he finally made it to the throne room and greeted the awaiting prince. "Greetings, my Crown Prince and ally. It's a pleasure to see you here from the Empire. What news do you have for me?"

The prince smiled, when Tiberius arrived. "Ah your majesty its a pleasure to see you. We have much to discuss." The prince said as he took a seat.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:41 am