Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 13 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:56 am

Phoenixia wrote:"I'm all in for it, partially it's one of the reasons why I like this place so much. It's one of the quietest ones I know." Getting into a comfortable position she lay Leona before so that they were both comfortable. She pulled a few few hairs out of the face and simply watched the scenery for a few minutes. Knowing that such a sight would be not repeat often in the near future. "You're a strong one but still a child somehow. I'm proud to call you my daughter." She said it more to herself than to the others and there even a few tears applying on her face. A few seconds later she feel one arm on her shoulder leaning into it she realized that the whole family was joined again...

As they laid there, Tiberius spoke up to both Selena and Ardrelia. "You two have made great mothers thus far and I'm proud of you both for helping Leona out greatly. As for the names of our future children, I say we wait until the births happen before we decide. I want it to be a consent from all of us before we name the new members of our family." As he finished, Tiberius noticed that Selena was crying about Leona and he leaned in and kissed her, reassuring that she was a good mother and a great mentor to Leona............

Elven Imperium wrote:Ardrelia sat down and caress her stomach. "Well I was wondering what names you want for me and Selena baby? I figure since Leona here she would like to know what her future brother or sister is going to be called." She said with a smile. Ardrelia caress her belly for a few moments and then got somber. "Tiberius, Leona. I have had a idea in my mind. Since I got betroth to you Tiberius. I know you still love your first wife. Your mother Leona. I so happy you excepted both me and Selena as your mothers. But i was hoping that I could get your mother permission as well. I was also hoping to give you my daughter a chance to talk and say good bey to your mother. Leona. See we Elves have the ability to call back the dead for a time. I was wondering if it was alright for me to summon your first wife back from beyond. Tiberius. Summon back your mother. Leona." Ardrelia sat there quiet as she waited for their reactions.

As Ardrelia dropped the mention of the possibility of Leona and Tiberius having the chance to speak with their deceased mother and wife, both of them immediately cried at the notion. The feeling for both of them was one of repressed memories and one of grief. After they cried for awhile, Tiberius spoke up first. "Ardrelia, as much as I would like that notion, it doesn't seem right for us to disturb her after she left this plane. I mean, I'll always miss her, but that is the past for me. And the past brings up to many bad memories I don't want to revisit." As Tiberius finished and started to cry again, Leona jumped in with tears in her eyes also. "Mother, it would be nice to see my birth mother again, and father we need this so we can accept what had happened and move on. I know you won't let go yet, and Ardrelia is providing that link for us to do so in a calm manner without us dying. Please let's do it, for her." As Leona finished, Tiberius couldn't help but acknowledge that Leona was right. After a few more moments, Tiberius spoke up again. "Alright, if it will bring us peace, then let's do this now while we're all here together. Please." As Tiberius finished, he waited for Ardrelia's response............
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 13 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:05 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:As they laid there, Tiberius spoke up to both Selena and Ardrelia. "You two have made great mothers thus far and I'm proud of you both for helping Leona out greatly. As for the names of our future children, I say we wait until the births happen before we decide. I want it to be a consent from all of us before we name the new members of our family." As he finished, Tiberius noticed that Selena was crying about Leona and he leaned in and kissed her, reassuring that she was a good mother and a great mentor to Leona............

When the kiss broke she simply cuddled into him, relaxing into his arms. "I won't replace her birth mother anytime but I will try to be the best mother I can be, she deserved that after everything."

Elven Imperium wrote:As Ardrelia dropped the mention of the possibility of Leona and Tiberius having the chance to speak with their deceased mother and wife, both of them immediately cried at the notion. The feeling for both of them was one of repressed memories and one of grief. After they cried for awhile, Tiberius spoke up first. "Ardrelia, as much as I would like that notion, it doesn't seem right for us to disturb her after she left this plane. I mean, I'll always miss her, but that is the past for me. And the past brings up to many bad memories I don't want to revisit." As Tiberius finished and started to cry again, Leona jumped in with tears in her eyes also. "Mother, it would be nice to see my birth mother again, and father we need this so we can accept what had happened and move on. I know you won't let go yet, and Ardrelia is providing that link for us to do so in a calm manner without us dying. Please let's do it, for her." As Leona finished, Tiberius couldn't help but acknowledge that Leona was right. After a few more moments, Tiberius spoke up again. "Alright, if it will bring us peace, then let's do this now while we're all here together. Please." As Tiberius finished, he waited for Ardrelia's response............

When Ardrelia dropped the bombshell Leona's head nearly hit the red haired assassin, Tiberius looked like he had seen a ghost. "That's possible ? I mean it's incredible even to think about it and scary. I agree with Leona, we can not make peace with our past if we are not confront the past. I understand your feelings my love but I think we should do it."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:06 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Ardrelia dropped the mention of the possibility of Leona and Tiberius having the chance to speak with their deceased mother and wife, both of them immediately cried at the notion. The feeling for both of them was one of repressed memories and one of grief. After they cried for awhile, Tiberius spoke up first. "Ardrelia, as much as I would like that notion, it doesn't seem right for us to disturb her after she left this plane. I mean, I'll always miss her, but that is the past for me. And the past brings up to many bad memories I don't want to revisit." As Tiberius finished and started to cry again, Leona jumped in with tears in her eyes also. "Mother, it would be nice to see my birth mother again, and father we need this so we can accept what had happened and move on. I know you won't let go yet, and Ardrelia is providing that link for us to do so in a calm manner without us dying. Please let's do it, for her." As Leona finished, Tiberius couldn't help but acknowledge that Leona was right. After a few more moments, Tiberius spoke up again. "Alright, if it will bring us peace, then let's do this now while we're all here together. Please." As Tiberius finished, he waited for Ardrelia's response............

"It takes a powerful priest to do that ritual. I can't do it but I am sure we can contact someone in the Empire that can do it. Give me a few moments." Ardrelia said as she took out her Tele-crystal and started to make a few calls. She spend twenty minutes on the phone. Finally she finish her call and press a button and the crystal glowed. She place it a few yards away from the family

Ten minutes later the air grew oppressive and a portal open near the crystal. A Elven man in robes walked through and bowed. "This High Priest Estellon. He will perform the ritual." Ardrelia said smiling.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:14 am

Elven Imperium wrote:"It takes a powerful priest to do that ritual. I can't do it but I am sure we can contact someone in the Empire that can do it. Give me a few moments." Ardrelia said as she took out her Tele-crystal and started to make a few calls. She spend twenty minutes on the phone. Finally she finish her call and press a button and the crystal glowed. She place it a few yards away from the family

Ten minutes later the air grew oppressive and a portal open near the crystal. A Elven man in robes walked through and bowed. "This High Priest Estellon. He will perform the ritual." Ardrelia said smiling.

As the Elf High Priest step out from the portal, Tiberius rose and bowed back to him before he spoke. "Greetings, High Priest Estellon, thank you for coming here today. As I'm sure that Ardrelia has told you, there is a particular ritual that we would like for you to help us with. What must we do to help you with the ritual to make it succeed?" As Tiberius waited for a reply, he felt Leona come up beside him and hugged him as Selena and Ardrelia also came forward waiting to hear what they needed to do for this ritual to occur............
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:18 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the Elf High Priest step out from the portal, Tiberius rose and bowed back to him before he spoke. "Greetings, High Priest Estellon, thank you for coming here today. As I'm sure that Ardrelia has told you, there is a particular ritual that we would like for you to help us with. What must we do to help you with the ritual to make it succeed?" As Tiberius waited for a reply, he felt Leona come up beside him and hugged him as Selena and Ardrelia also came forward waiting to hear what they needed to do for this ritual to occur............

The priest looked at the Emperor and bowed. "I need to know the person's name and if possible a article of her's." The priest said solemnly.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:22 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

When they stepped forward she noticed that her hand automatically caught the one from Leona. "We will stay through it, whatever happens we will stay trough this together as a family." She bowed for the High Priest, noticing that Leona mimicked it. When the priest called for a item of her mother, Leona pulled her bracelet off and give it to the priest.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:36 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

When they stepped forward she noticed that her hand automatically caught the one from Leona. "We will stay through it, whatever happens we will stay trough this together as a family." She bowed for the High Priest, noticing that Leona mimicked it. When the priest called for a item of her mother, Leona pulled her bracelet off and give it to the priest.

When he recieved the locket and the name to go to the locket, The priest put the items in a bowl of of clear water. The bowl has old Elven writing on it. The priest took a few minutes to draw a circle and make glyphs in the ground. As he constructed his circle, he was chanting something in Elven. When the circle was done, place the bowl in the center. He began to chanting in old Elven. The circle and gylphs glowed white while he chanted. Finally he spoke words of English. "Mallorie Leona Maximus. I call you from your rest. Pleased head my call. Your loves ones call you back from the Heavens. Please hear our plea." With that the bowl shout up a pillar of blue flame and then died down. When the flame disapeared, there was a beautiful woman in white. Her features where recognizable by Tiberius and Leona.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:00 am

Elven Imperium wrote:When he received the locket and the name to go to the locket, The priest put the items in a bowl of of clear water. The bowl has old Elven writing on it. The priest took a few minutes to draw a circle and make gylphs in the ground. As he constructed his circle, he was chanting something in Elven. When the circle was done, place the bowl in the center. He began to chanting in old Elven. The circle and gylphs glowed white while he chanted. Finally he spoke words of English. "Mallorie Leona Maximus. I call you from your rest. Pleased head my call. Your loves ones call you back from the Heavens. Please hear our plea." With that the bowl shout up a pillar of blue flame and then died down. When the flame disappeared, there was a beautiful woman in white. Her features where recognizable by Tiberius and Leona.

As the Elf High Priest began his ritual, Tiberius and Leona held close to one another as they didn't know what to expect from this ritual. Both of them thought of what they would say or how they would respond to seeing Mallorie again after all of these years apart. In both of their minds they thought, What am I going to say when I see her again? It's been so long that I barely even remember what she looks like. Will she even remember me? As they both finished their private thoughts, Leona and Tiberius saw a bright flash of light before they saw her, Mallorie Maximus. Both of them just stood there; frozen with not knowing what to do. Neither one could believe she was really in-front of them, their mother and wife.

As they both stood there, Mallorie walked forward and embraced both Tiberius and Leona. The touch and feeling of Mallorie hugging them made Leona and Tiberius crying instantly as they hugged her also. As they hugged her, Mallorie spoke. "My family, do not weep in front of me, rejoice that we are together again if only for a short time. I've watched you two grow up for all of these years and I'm proud that you two have found peace again after my passing. So please, wipe those tears away and introduce me to these two fine ladies that have entered our lives." As Mallorie finished, both Leona and Tiberius spoke up. "Mallorie, our mother and wife, thank you for seeing us again. It's been very hard for the both of us since we lost you. We just wanted to be a family again since you left us but we could find the strength to do so. But because of Ardrelia and Selena, we've been able to find happiness again. We look for your approval for them to join our family." As they both finished, Tiberius and Leona lead Mallorie over to Ardrelia and Selena. To which, Mallorie went up to both of them and kissed them with passion as she spoke. "I thank you two for looking over my family and protecting them. You two have made them happy and feel safe again after all of these years. I give you both my blessing to become apart of this family as Tiberius's wives and as Leona's mothers. Peace be with you, now and forever."

As Mallorie finished, she stepped back as she spoke her final words. "I must now go back to the other side, my family. But rest assured you all have my eternal blessing for a long and happy marriage and family. We will meet again when the fates allow us to. Farewell my family." As she finished, Mallorie vanished behind a bright pure light as the group stood back. As the dust settled, Tiberius and Leona were on the ground holding onto one another trying to collect their thoughts and think of the experience they just took part in...........

Image of Mallorie:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:11 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As the Elf High Priest began his ritual, Tiberius and Leona held close to one another as they didn't know what to expect from this ritual. Both of them thought of what they would say or how they would respond to seeing Mallorie again after all of these years apart. In both of their minds they thought, What am I going to say when I see her again? It's been so long that I barely even remember what she looks like. Will she even remember me? As they both finished their private thoughts, Leona and Tiberius saw a bright flash of light before they saw her, Mallorie Maximus. Both of them just stood there; frozen with not knowing what to do. Neither one could believe she was really in-front of them, their mother and wife.

As they both stood there, Mallorie walked forward and embraced both Tiberius and Leona. The touch and feeling of Mallorie hugging them made Leona and Tiberius crying instantly as they hugged her also. As they hugged her, Mallorie spoke. "My family, do not weep in front of me, rejoice that we are together again if only for a short time. I've watched you two grow up for all of these years and I'm proud that you two have found peace again after my passing. So please, wipe those tears away and introduce me to these two fine ladies that have entered our lives." As Mallorie finished, both Leona and Tiberius spoke up. "Mallorie, our mother and wife, thank you for seeing us again. It's been very hard for the both of us since we lost you. We just wanted to be a family again since you left us but we could find the strength to do so. But because of Ardrelia and Selena, we've been able to find happiness again. We look for your approval for them to join our family." As they both finished, Tiberius and Leona lead Mallorie over to Ardrelia and Selena. To which, Mallorie went up to both of them and kissed them with passion as she spoke. "I thank you two for looking over my family and protecting them. You two have made them happy and feel safe again after all of these years. I give you both my blessing to become apart of this family as Tiberius's wives and as Leona's mothers. Peace be with you, now and forever."

As Mallorie finished, she stepped back as she spoke her final words. "I must now go back to the other side, my family. But rest assured you all have my eternal blessing for a long and happy marriage and family. We will meet again when the fates allow us to. Farewell my family." As she finished, Mallorie vanished behind a bright pure light as the group stood back. As the dust settled, Tiberius and Leona were on the ground holding onto one another trying to collect their thoughts and think of the experience they just took part in...........

Image of Mallorie:

[img]

Ardrelia moved up and hugged her down family. She was so happy to get Mallorie's approval. She grabbed Selena and pulled them all into one big family hug.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:15 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Image of Mallorie:

At first Selena was shocked, she don't believe in thinks like that until two days ago. It wasn't possible to bring the dead ones back, every life has an end, there was nothing more dangerous then a well trained assassin period. The last two days turned that upside down until nothing knows if it was upside or downside.
    No she stand here, together with her loving family receiving the last blessings from the dead ones.
    When Mallorie actually came to her and Ardrelia it was like in trance, she know what to do without even thinking about it. Only her words dropped her out of the trance.
    " I'm honored and I will give my best, I could never replace you no one can do this but I will do anything to protect them so they could feel save and I will give them all my love. I will not distrust the honor you set in me." When she ended her speech she feel a hug from Ardrelia and together they saw the last moments of Mallories live, not full of pain but full of peace and the knowledge that their would be someone who could protect his husband and her daughter...
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am

Phoenixia wrote:At first Selena was shocked, she don't believe in thinks like that until two days ago. It wasn't possible to bring the dead ones back, every life has an end, there was nothing more dangerous then a well trained assassin period. The last two days turned that upside down until nothing knows if it was upside or downside. No she stand here, together with her loving family receiving the last blessings from the dead ones. When Mallorie actually came to her and Ardrelia it was like in trance, she know what to do without even thinking about it. Only her words dropped her out of the trance. "I'm honored and I will give my best, I could never replace you no one can do this but I will do anything to protect them so they could feel save and I will give them all my love. I will not distrust the honor you set in me." When she ended her speech she feel a hug from Ardrelia and together they saw the last moments of Mallorie's live, not full of pain but full of peace and the knowledge that their would be someone who could protect his husband and her daughter...

As the four of the sat there on the ground hugging one another, Tiberius couldn't help both cry and laugh at the same time as he was happy with tears for the even that had just occurred. Both Leona and himself were able to meet Mallorie for one last time and receive her approval for Ardrelia and Selena to join their family. Even though Mallorie had past onto the next realm, she was happy for Leona and Tiberius that they had found peace and love within their lives at long last. After some time had past and after Ardrelia and Selena had said their peace, Tiberius spoke up. "Mallorie has given me the strength to move on along with Leona so we can all be happy. Thank you Ardrelia again for this experience. It will strength our family for the future and beyond. And, I do have to say, it was a nice sight to see Mallorie kiss both of you as she accepted you into the family." As Tiberius smiled and laughed at the last part, Leona continued on where her father had left off. "It was nice to see mom again. And I'm glad she accepted both of you into the family also."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:43 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the four of the sat there on the ground hugging one another, Tiberius couldn't help both cry and laugh at the same time as he was happy with tears for the even that had just occurred. Both Leona and himself were able to meet Mallorie for one last time and receive her approval for Ardrelia and Selena to join their family. Even though Mallorie had past onto the next realm, she was happy for Leona and Tiberius that they had found peace and love within their lives at long last. After some time had past and after Ardrelia and Selena had said their peace, Tiberius spoke up. "Mallorie has given me the strength to move on along with Leona so we can all be happy. Thank you Ardrelia again for this experience. It will strength our family for the future and beyond. And, I do have to say, it was a nice sight to see Mallorie kiss both of you as she accepted you into the family." As Tiberius smiled and laughed at the last part, Leona continued on where her father had left off. "It was nice to see mom again. And I'm glad she accepted both of you into the family also."

Ardrelia laughed as well and held her family. She kissed them all. She was whole at last her world complete. She made one comment. "I can see why you married her Tiberius, Mallorie is great kisser." She said with a laugh.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:48 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

" Well no one can say that we are a normal family anymore, who could say that he's a member of a family which old dragon blood a former assassin and a elf as mother a emperor as father and a fearless warrior as daughter approved by the incarnation of a death mother over that." She get serious after that.
    " Thank you my love, I see that this will help both Tiberius and Leona to fight their internal demons and anything that helps them will also help us as a family."
    At the comment of Ardrelia she couldn't keep serious and slapped her playfully on the back of the head.
    " Well wait until tonight my love, wait until tonight."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:55 am

Phoenixia wrote:"Well no one can say that we are a normal family anymore, who could say that he's a member of a family which old dragon blood a former assassin and a elf as mother a emperor as father and a fearless warrior as daughter approved by the incarnation of a death mother over that." She get serious after that. "Thank you my love, I see that this will help both Tiberius and Leona to fight their internal demons and anything that helps them will also help us as a family." At the comment of Ardrelia she couldn't keep serious and slapped her playfully on the back of the head. "Well wait until tonight my love, wait until tonight."

Elven Imperium wrote:Ardrelia laughed as well and held her family. She kissed them all. She was whole at last her world complete. She made one comment. "I can see why you married her Tiberius, Mallorie is great kisser." She said with a laugh.

As Selena and Ardrelia responded to Tiberius's earlier comments, Leona decided to rest her head against their chests as her three parents were close enough for her do do so. As she started to fall asleep again, Leona whispered to her family. "You know, I'm getting jealous that you three get to have all of the fun at night while I have to wait until I get married to Russell. How do you think I feel? I'm all balled up and I can't have any fun." As Leona finished, she smiled an evil looking grin as she knew the fun that her parents were referring to when they were up at night.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:"Well no one can say that we are a normal family anymore, who could say that he's a member of a family which old dragon blood a former assassin and a elf as mother a emperor as father and a fearless warrior as daughter approved by the incarnation of a death mother over that." She get serious after that. "Thank you my love, I see that this will help both Tiberius and Leona to fight their internal demons and anything that helps them will also help us as a family." At the comment of Ardrelia she couldn't keep serious and slapped her playfully on the back of the head. "Well wait until tonight my love, wait until tonight."

Elven Imperium wrote:Ardrelia laughed as well and held her family. She kissed them all. She was whole at last her world complete. She made one comment. "I can see why you married her Tiberius, Mallorie is great kisser." She said with a laugh.

As Selena and Ardrelia responded to Tiberius's earlier comments, Leona decided to rest her head against their chests as her three parents were close enough for her do do so. As she started to fall asleep again, Leona whispered to her family. "You know, I'm getting jealous that you three get to have all of the fun at night while I have to wait until I get married to Russell. How do you think I feel? I'm all balled up and I can't have any fun." As Leona finished, she smiled an evil looking grin as she knew the fun that her parents were referring to when they were up at night.........

Ardrelia was a little shocked. She smiled at her reaction. I guess every mother responses to that when their child talks about sex. She looked at her daughter. "Oh Leona you have all the fun with Russel soon. It only a few hours to the Empire. Remember my daughter a fine wine is even more delious when it allowed to age." Ardrelia said to her daughter.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Seeing that she again was used as a pillow she had a small smile on her lips.
    It vanished as soon as she heard Leonas comment.
    " Normally a mother shouldn't say that but trust me the dragon blood will give you more than enough fun soon enough..."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Hearing the responses from both Selena and Ardrelia made Leona heat up a bit and blush as she knew they were right that this new dragon blood flowing through her veins would promote a more sexual life. As he woke up a bit, she took the time to notice how much fuller and more beautiful her two mothers had become since their transformations had taken place. Leona blushed even more when she looked at her body and saw the new differences in her body that clearly made her more beautiful then she was before. After taking some time to look over herself and her mothers, Leona thought this would be a good time to talk to Ardrelia and Selena about sex. Walking away from her father so they were out of earshot and sight, Leona looked to her parents for advice. "So mothers, this might seem a bit strange to you, but is it wrong for me to think you two look beautiful, like in the sexy type of way? And also, how should I act when I meet Russell again in the Empire. We haven't seen one another in weeks and I think I might go full sex mode at the sight of him." Leona blushed with much redness as he was a bit embarrassed to be talking about sex with her mothers.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:Hearing the responses from both Selena and Ardrelia made Leona heat up a bit and blush as she knew they were right that this new dragon blood flowing through her veins would promote a more sexual life. As he woke up a bit, she took the time to notice how much fuller and more beautiful her two mothers had become since their transformations had taken place. Leona blushed even more when she looked at her body and saw the new differences in her body that clearly made her more beautiful then she was before. After taking some time to look over herself and her mothers, Leona thought this would be a good time to talk to Ardrelia and Selena about sex. Walking away from her father so they were out of earshot and sight, Leona looked to her parents for advice. "So mothers, this might seem a bit strange to you, but is it wrong for me to think you two look beautiful, like in the sexy type of way? And also, how should I act when I meet Russell again in the Empire. We haven't seen one another in weeks and I think I might go full sex mode at the sight of him." Leona blushed with much redness as he was a bit embarrassed to be talking about sex with her mothers.........

Ardrelia was a little shocked again, but calmed herself. Ardrelia keep reminder herself she was Leona mother, not a friend. Even though by Elven standard she wasn't much older then Leona. She took a deep breath and spoke. "Leona I thank you for the compliment. It faltering. As for Russel. Take it slow my love. I got this feeling Russel new to the whole love thing. He might not be ready for fury your dragon blood has in store." Ardrelia said with a little concern. Like any mother.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:25 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:Hearing the responses from both Selena and Ardrelia made Leona heat up a bit and blush as she knew they were right that this new dragon blood flowing through her veins would promote a more sexual life. As he woke up a bit, she took the time to notice how much fuller and more beautiful her two mothers had become since their transformations had taken place. Leona blushed even more when she looked at her body and saw the new differences in her body that clearly made her more beautiful then she was before. After taking some time to look over herself and her mothers, Leona thought this would be a good time to talk to Ardrelia and Selena about sex. Walking away from her father so they were out of earshot and sight, Leona looked to her parents for advice. "So mothers, this might seem a bit strange to you, but is it wrong for me to think you two look beautiful, like in the sexy type of way? And also, how should I act when I meet Russell again in the Empire. We haven't seen one another in weeks and I think I might go full sex mode at the sight of him." Leona blushed with much redness as he was a bit embarrassed to be talking about sex with her mothers.........

Selena could prevent a blush at the last moment.
    " I'm not good at this kind of thing, for years they thought of sex as a weapon to get intel and convince people. Your father changed that.
    It's not strange to look at us like that I think, the dragon blood give us all advantages in that regard but there are also burdens. The blood will try to boil your blood but you should fought against this. And I have to agree with your mother, take it slow. If Russel wants this it is fine but you shouldn't push him, that would lead to a break in the relationship in the worst case. Take it slow with the poor boy."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Ardrelia was a little shocked again, but calmed herself. Ardrelia keep reminder herself she was Leona mother, not a friend. Even though by Elven standard she wasn't much older then Leona. She took a deep breath and spoke. "Leona I thank you for the compliment. It faltering. As for Russel. Take it slow my love. I got this feeling Russel new to the whole love thing. He might not be ready for fury your dragon blood has in store." Ardrelia said with a little concern. Like any mother.

Phoenixia wrote:Selena could prevent a blush at the last moment. "I'm not good at this kind of thing, for years they thought of sex as a weapon to get intel and convince people. Your father changed that.It's not strange to look at us like that I think, the dragon blood give us all advantages in that regard but there are also burdens. The blood will try to boil your blood but you should fought against this. And I have to agree with your mother, take it slow. If Russel wants this it is fine but you shouldn't push him, that would lead to a break in the relationship in the worst case. Take it slow with the poor boy."

Seeing that Selena and Ardrelia were being serious with their advice and her advances, Leona stepped down her level of sexual awareness as best as she could. Even then, she could feel her blood rage for wanting to kiss someone as she needed to release some tension. As Leona paced back and forth, Selena and Ardrelia could clearly see that Leona needed to exit some sexual tension as Leona was increasingly worried and active in he movements...........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:05 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Seeing that Selena and Ardrelia were being serious with their advice and her advances, Leona stepped down her level of sexual awareness as best as she could. Even then, she could feel her blood rage for wanting to kiss someone as she needed to release some tension. As Leona paced back and forth, Selena and Ardrelia could clearly see that Leona needed to exit some sexual tension as Leona was increasingly worried and active in he movements...........

Seeing the problems Leona got trough the Dragonblood it hit different buttons in Selena. On the one site worry, sorrow and some kind of understanding on the other side she was sure that she shouldn't have this feelings for her daughter.
    Even if their was no blood relations.
    Sighting she catch up with Ardrelia and Tiberius.
    " We go a problem, the Dragon Blood troubles Leona already and when we didn't need anything it will increase her um tensions. You know what I mean. If we let her to Russel like that she will hunt him like a wolf would hunt prey. But on the other side I even shouldn't think about it.
    We must decide together, personally I'm tending to the first option because I don't want to be responsible for anything she will did if the Dragon Blood will rise her tensions on this rate."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Phoenixia wrote:Seeing the problems Leona got through the Dragon-blood it hit different buttons in Selena. On the one site worry, sorrow and some kind of understanding on the other side she was sure that she shouldn't have this feelings for her daughter. Even if their was no blood relations. Sighting she caught up with Ardrelia and Tiberius. "We go a problem, the Dragon Blood troubles Leona already and when we didn't need anything it will increase her um tensions. You know what I mean. If we let her go to Russel like that she will hunt him like a wolf would hunt prey. But on the other side I even shouldn't think about it.
    We must decide together, personally I'm tending to the first option because I don't want to be responsible for anything she will did if the Dragon Blood will rise her tensions on this rate."

As Selena told him and Ardrelia about the sexual problems Leona was having, Tiberius stepped back and looked to his two finances before he spoke. "This is out of my area of expertise my loves. I'll trust your judgement whatever you decide as I cannot do that for Leona. I'm sure you understand my reasons why." As Tiberius finished, he waited to see how either Selena or Ardrelia would respond to the current situation..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Seeing the problems Leona got trough the Dragonblood it hit different buttons in Selena. On the one site worry, sorrow and some kind of understanding on the other side she was sure that she shouldn't have this feelings for her daughter.
    Even if their was no blood relations.
    Sighting she catch up with Ardrelia and Tiberius.
    " We go a problem, the Dragon Blood troubles Leona already and when we didn't need anything it will increase her um tensions. You know what I mean. If we let her to Russel like that she will hunt him like a wolf would hunt prey. But on the other side I even shouldn't think about it.

"Perhaps combat will arrest her blood or I can have the priest make a potion to supress her desires. The Platinum Elves have many potion to supress desires." Ardrelia said with eyes rolling. The Platinum where well know for their piety. Aka they where boring stick in the muds.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:"Perhaps combat will arrest her blood or I can have the priest make a potion to suppress her desires. The Platinum Elves have many potion to suppress desires." Ardrelia said with eyes rolling. The Platinum where well know for their piety. Aka they where boring stick in the mud.

Tiberius stepped in to talk about Ardrelia's proposal. "Ardrelia, my love. I think a potion will not work on Leona as she has a mixture of both the Old Blood and the new Dragon Blood; a violent and compassionate mixture. And if we work her out too much it might have the opposite effect on her. As I stated I'm not an expert in this subject but Leona might need to make some sort of sexual contact with Russell to dilute this emotion. Otherwise, I fear what might happen if it doesn't subside." As he finished, Tiberius looked over to his daughter, who had calmed down a bit but still was resisting a mix of urges and emotions that were bringing tears to her eyes now............
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:37 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Tiberius stepped in to talk about Ardrelia's proposal. "Ardrelia, my love. I think a potion will not work on Leona as she has a mixture of both the Old Blood and the new Dragon Blood; a violent and compassionate mixture. And if we work her out too much it might have the opposite effect on her. As I stated I'm not an expert in this subject but Leona might need to make some sort of sexual contact with Russell to dilute this emotion. Otherwise, I fear what might happen if it doesn't subside." As he finished, Tiberius looked over to his daughter, who had calmed down a bit but still was resisting a mix of urges and emotions that were bringing tears to her eyes now............

Selena sighted again. " And if Russel is not ready for this ? I mean who old is he now 16 ? He won't know what hit him. I know what I say because it was the same effect with me at first, even Ardrelia couldn't control completely.
    Even if he would be ready, if the Blood do that to her now what would it be in two or three days ?
    Heaven if I won't night to be a mother figure for her it would be so much easier but I agree a potion or physical training alone would not work..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 1:22 am