Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 7 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Phoenixia wrote:

When Viola observed the newcomer, the rumors came into her mind.
    She saw them yesterday flighty but she was convinced that the Emperor was a Man around the sixties, not in the mid twenties.
    " It's a honor Emperor and as I said no title, yet but I think that will change soon." He glanced at the diamond ring who was still odd on her hand.
    When she a light red flare in the eyes of Leona she know that something on the rumors must be true.
    " I admit, I imagine your family like the snobs who ruled the house of nobles here. Most of them didn't anything impressive and explain her status with acts her great great great ancestors did. I think I grow up in the wrong Kingdom. Thankfully that time will end soon." He send Amara again a grateful look full of love.

Amarauko took viola look as a invitation to kiss her again. Oh I will make you a duchess don't worry my love you'll have a title soon I promise." She said to Viola once she finish their kiss.

The Other Elves at that moment walked in from their tour. Count Malel just shook his head. Selana the more diplomatic one walked up to the king and the emperor and bowed. "Well its good to see you all again." She said as she bowed.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 7 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Phoenixia wrote:When Viola observed the newcomer, the rumors came into her mind. She saw them yesterday flighty but she was convinced that the Emperor was a Man around the sixties, not in the mid twenties. "It's a honor Emperor and as I said no title, yet but I think that will change soon." He glanced at the diamond ring who was still odd on her hand. When she a light red flare in the eyes of Leona she know that something on the rumors must be true."I admit, I imagined your family like the snobs who ruled the house of nobles here. Most of them didn't do anything impressive and explain her status with acts their great great great ancestors did. I think I grew up in the wrong Kingdom. Thankfully that time will end soon." He send Amara again a grateful look full of love.

As they listened to Viola talk, Leona noticed that she looked at her family with a look of questions and interest as she looked at Leona's eyes. As such Leona responded. "To answer your question, Viola, yes the four of us have the blood of the dragon as you can tell by our eyes. My father and myself possess the old Targaryen blood line along with Black Claw's line. My mothers Selena and Ardrelia possess the blood of Black Claw as a gift. And to further answer your question, the Imperial Family never felt we were above the people of our nation. However, the nobles and Maximilian think they are and now rule our Imperium with iron fists. They kill our people and make them slaves to secure and maintain their power. We're not like that." As she finished, Leona waited for a response........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:20 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they listened to Viola talk, Leona noticed that she looked at her family with a look of questions and interest as she looked at Leona's eyes. As such Leona responded. "To answer your question, Viola, yes the four of us have the blood of the dragon as you can tell by our eyes. My father and myself possess the old Targaryen blood line along with Black Claw's line. My mothers Selena and Ardrelia possess the blood of Black Claw as a gift. And to further answer your question, the Imperial Family never felt we were above the people of our nation. However, the nobles and Maximilian think they are and now rule our Imperium with iron fists. They kill our people and make them slaves to secure and maintain their power. We're not like that." As she finished, Leona waited for a response........

When Leona mentioned Maximilian Violas got quite for a few seconds.
    " Yeah I heard of it, only rumors because there are not many sources over it. It must horrible, I mean father has a sister that went into a exile when he was named the king but I couldn't imagine a war like that.
    I mean blood should be more worth than a crown or hurt pride.
    But at this rate Maximilian will not be Emperor for long. From the hushed whispers that I get half of the region is against him and more are joining them each month." She sighted, intended to change the topic, after all war was not a good theme for a feast.
    " So the rumors are true ? I guess they would exaggerate again. Obviously I have nothing against mixed bloods." This statement earned her another playful hit with one of Amaras wings. "You actually meet Blackwing ? That's pretty cool, he visited the palace one time but my family won't let me see him. A shame really, I have a little favor for dragons since I was old enough to understand the fairy tales, I was always on the side of the Dragons."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:38 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:

She saw them yesterday flighty but she was convinced that the Emperor was a Man around the sixties, not in the mid twenties.
    " It's a honor Emperor and as I said no title, yet but I think that will change soon." He glanced at the diamond ring who was still odd on her hand.
    When she a light red flare in the eyes of Leona she know that something on the rumors must be true.
    " I admit, I imagine your family like the snobs who ruled the house of nobles here. Most of them didn't anything impressive and explain her status with acts her great great great ancestors did. I think I grow up in the wrong Kingdom. Thankfully that time will end soon." He send Amara again a grateful look full of love.

Amarauko took viola look as a invitation to kiss her again. Oh I will make you a duchess don't worry my love you'll have a title soon I promise." She said to Viola once she finish their kiss.

The Other Elves at that moment walked in from their tour. Count Malel just shook his head. Selana the more diplomatic one walked up to the king and the emperor and bowed. "Well its good to see you all again." She said as she bowed.

The king took the chance for a distraction with both hands, apparently the Fey'ri got complete other values of modesty and manners.
    " Yes, good to see that you could make it in time. Again I'm sorry of the disruption today but some families doesn't have any patience and are to influential to be ignored. Sadly I couldn't offer you a seat near me but I think you could arrange something with Princess Amarauko and Viola."
    He took a few seconds before he continue to talk.
    " Could you take me and the Kingdom a favor ? As you may know the transportation between the Elven Imperium and Phoenixia is quite problematic.
    I mean there is a Airline Route but post need nearly 3 weeks to arrive in the Imperium. It would be much faster if you could hand this to the royal family ?
    I think they will be most pleased with it. Also you can tell them that the Kingdom will support them with anything they may need for the oncoming war. We are always preparing for a war and trough DPR for modern weapons our warehouses are quiet crowded."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Phoenixia wrote:When Leona mentioned Maximilian Violas got quite for a few seconds. "Yeah I heard of it, only rumors because there are not many sources over it. It must horrible, I mean father has a sister that went into a exile when he was named the king but I couldn't imagine a war like that. I mean blood should be more worth than a crown or hurt pride. But at this rate Maximilian will not be Emperor for long. From the hushed whispers that I get half of the region is against him and more are joining them each month." She sighted, intended to change the topic, after all war was not a good theme for a feast.

"So the rumors are true ? I guess they would exaggerate again. Obviously I have nothing against mixed bloods." This statement earned her another playful hit with one of Amara's wings. "You actually meet Black Wing ? That's pretty cool, he visited the palace one time but my family won't let me see him. A shame really, I have a little favor for dragons since I was old enough to understand the fairy tales, I was always on the side of the Dragons."

Leona smiled as Viola talked about her experiences with mixed races and how she respected the dragon kind. As she finished, Leona responded. "Well, maybe if your lucky, Black Wing will bestow upon you and Amara the same gift. You two really do show potential for the gift. But enough about that later. And for the war, I'd prefer not to talk about it unless its official business since it brings up bad memories." As Leona finished, she gave a slight bow to both women before she took her seat to start eating as the feast was coming into full circle now. Tiberius and the others also proceeded to do the same as there would be time to talk later in the night and tomorrow before they left tomorrow afternoon for the Empire........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Leona smiled as Viola talked about her experiences with mixed races and how she respected the dragon kind. As she finished, Leona responded. "Well, maybe if your lucky, Black Wing will bestow upon you and Amara the same gift. You two really do show potential for the gift. But enough about that later. And for the war, I'd prefer not to talk about it unless its official business since it brings up bad memories." As Leona finished, she gave a slight bow to both women before she took her seat to start eating as the feast was coming into full circle now. Tiberius and the others also proceeded to do the same as there would be time to talk later in the night and tomorrow before they left tomorrow afternoon for the Empire........

As they left Viola and Amarauko the feast was in full swing, waiter with drinks appears everywhere.
    At the end of the room a dance floor sprung up and everywhere happy chatting guests could be seen. The noise level increased on a steady basis and the room seems crowded within a moment, pushing the group more then one time out of the way.
    They reached nearly their place when Selena sensed a new presence in the shadows. With a fluid motion she had her dagger at the ready. hopping that she wouldn't need it...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:

The king took the chance for a distraction with both hands, apparently the Fey'ri got complete other values of modesty and manners.
    " Yes, good to see that you could make it in time. Again I'm sorry of the disruption today but some families doesn't have any patience and are to influential to be ignored. Sadly I couldn't offer you a seat near me but I think you could arrange something with Princess Amarauko and Viola."
    " Could you take me and the Kingdom a favor ? As you may know the transportation between the Elven Imperium and Phoenixia is quite problematic.
    I mean there is a Airline Route but post need nearly 3 weeks to arrive in the Imperium. It would be much faster if you could hand this to the royal family ?
    I think they will be most pleased with it. Also you can tell them that the Kingdom will support them with anything they may need for the oncoming war. We are always preparing for a war and trough DPR for modern weapons our warehouses are quiet crowded."

Count Malel bowed before the king. "It be my honor to give your message to my Sha-Coronel."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:38 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Count Malel bowed before the king. "It be my honor to give your message to my Sha-Coronel." [/quote]

He sighted from the relief, since he read the message from Gudmunson he wondered how the letter should reach the Imperium in time.
    " That's good, we have a offer for the Imperium and I think it should be read before the Wedding."
    The letter looks very important, even from the outside. Written on high quality paper that was produced only for this special occasions. The seal was a little artwork for itself and all in all this letter was old fashioned until the least bit.
    He decided for this variant after he heard over the slow change rate in the Imperium, knowing that a old fashioned Sha Coronel was more likely than a modern one or at least he would value the old ways.
    He stood up to get a drink but he barely got 10 feet away when something progressed out of the shadows.
    It was one of the Black Order Sisters, showing a mask of professionalism that was always lacking on Selenas Face, even in her best times.
    " Your majesty, we have now evidence in the case of Gustav Lehmann."
    " New evidence ? What new evidence ?"
    " He finally talked, it got us 2 months to find out his weakness but he talked. Do you wish to hear the details ?"
    " Involved that any kind of torture that I would not approve ?"
    " It involved kidnapping, breaching the ssovereignty of a country and killing 6 soldiers of the country but no breach in the rules you set for us."
    " Kidnapping ? Killing Soldiers ? BREACHING THE SOVEREIGNITY OF A COUNTRY ?"
    " It was necessary, he hide his only daughter in a country far away from the Aluvean Seas. She is not harmed, the threat of it was enough to broke him. He had some interesting informations for us."
    " For example ?"
    " We didn't know the reason of the why until today and we know now the how. This uniforms, the weapons, even the bribe of the soldiers. All of this was planed and Lehmann was only a puppet."
    " A puppet you say ? That's nothing new, I realized that the moment I looked in his eyes at the trial."
    " A puppet of nothing else then Maximilian Maximus. He tried to erase your family, knowing that a state dispute would it make much less likely that we join the fight against him."
    Shocking silence regained for a minute.
    " Is there any proof of this ?"
    " He confessed, anything, he showed us hideouts were we find documents that proofs anything."
    " So he was nothing then a puppet all the time ? Nothing of this was his plan ?"
    " No, he was convinced that your way is wrong but his moral and honor prevent any motion before Maximilian shows up."
    " Then he is partially guilty. Incarcerate him for the rest of his life but make sure that his family can visit him. As for the daughter how old is she ?"
    " 16 years my lord."
    " 16 years, she will understand but she is innocent from the crimes of her father. What's with the mother ?"
    " Died in a attempt to save her, she injured 3 of us with a gun so there was no other choice."
    " I will take her as a ward, when she turned 18 she may decide if she want to be a Lehmann or if she want to be adopted into my family."
    " As you wish your majesty, here is a file with copies from the intel we get, I made also a copy for your new allies."
    " Good work, you may go now."
    " As you wish your majesty." The assassin vanished as quick as she came and the only proof that she was there are two folders full of pictures, 3 DVDs and copies of other documents and medias.
    With fast steps he reached to Tiberius and his family, noticing that they weren't alone anymore.

" Where are you ?" Shouted Selena to the shadows were a little movement could be recognized.
    " My name is not from belong for you Selena Dragonborn. I'm here with a gift for Ardrelia Elvenborn..." The voice was clearly not human, way to deep and the names for Selena and Ardrelia leave no chance for misguiding...

Last edited by Phoenixia on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:00 am

Phoenixia wrote:With fast steps he reached to Tiberius and his family, noticing that they weren't alone anymore. "Where are you?" Shouted Selena to the shadows were a little movement could be recognized. "My name is not from belong for you Selena Dragonborn. I'm here with a gift for Ardrelia, the Elf of your family..." The voice was clearly not human, it was way to deep and the names for Selena and Ardrelia left no chance for misguiding...

As they enjoyed the feast and as the festivities, Tiberius noticed that Selena and Ardrelia were on edge when he heard the voice from the shadows speaking to them. Looking over to Selena and Ardrelia, Tiberius motioned for them to lower their guard as the figure was there to present something to Ardrelia for the trial. After they did as he instructed, Tiberius spoke up. "My friend, you can come out of the shadows and present what you need to present to Ardrelia. I know your one of Black Claw's servants so please don't be shy and reveal who you are. We're ready for the trials when Black Wing commands us to." As Tiberius finished, he waited to see the figure come out from the shadows to reveal who he was and what he had for Ardrelia.........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:23 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they enjoyed the feast and as the festivities, Tiberius noticed that Selena and Ardrelia were on edge when he heard the voice from the shadows speaking to them. Looking over to Selena and Ardrelia, Tiberius motioned for them to lower their guard as the figure was there to present something to Ardrelia for the trial. After they did as he instructed, Tiberius spoke up. "My friend, you can come out of the shadows and present what you need to present to Ardrelia. I know your one of Black Claw's servants so please don't be shy and reveal who you are. We're ready for the trials when Black Wing commands us to." As Tiberius finished, he waited to see the figure come out from the shadows to reveal who he was and what he had for Ardrelia.........

The person remained in the shadow for a few moments before a Draconide stepped into the light. He was black from the head to feet, it was a absolute black like the one Black Wing gives his name. "I see, you are not in fear. That's a good sign. Not all of the elders were convinced that you would be worthy of this. This will show them how wrong they are." With a fast motion he threw a package to Ardrelia who caught it without problems. Bedded in red velvet lay a sword, decorated with two dragon wings and a ruby in the pommel. "This will be your hint and your weapon for tonight. It's not a normal sword, it will increase your fighting skills when you are brave, it will decrease your skills when you fear. This could be your weapon to pass the test or it will be your death. It's your choice and the choice of your hearth." With that he stepped back into the shadows and all four of them could feel that he left this time. All three of them stared on the sword, waiting for Ardrelia to say something.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:31 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    The person remained in the shadow for a few moments before a Draconide stepped into the light. He was black from the head to feet, it was a absolute black like the one Black Wing gives his name. "I see, you are not in fear. That's a good sign. Not all of the elders were convinced that you would be worthy of this. This will show them how wrong they are." With a fast motion he threw a package to Ardrelia who caught it without problems. Bedded in red velvet lay a sword, decorated with two dragon wings and a ruby in the pommel. "This will be your hint and your weapon for tonight. It's not a normal sword, it will increase your fighting skills when you are brave, it will decrease your skills when you fear. This could be your weapon to pass the test or it will be your death. It's your choice and the choice of your hearth." With that he stepped back into the shadows and all four of them could feel that he left this time. All three of them stared on the sword, waiting for Ardrelia to say something.

Like the trained warrior she was, Ardrelia step forward and took the sword by it grip. She lifted the sword over her head and spoke with a voice that cried out to the heaven of her resolve. "I am ready." She turn to her family. "I will not fail you. I will not fail our children." She then proceed to kiss and hug Tiberius and Selena passionately. She also hugged Leona. She could she that she was scared a little for her. She smiled. "Don't worry mommy's going to be fine." She said with a warm motherly voice.

Gathering herself she turn to the Draconid. "I am ready. Let my trial begin." She said with no fear in her voice or eyes.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:44 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Like the train warrior she was, Ardrelia step forward and took the sword by it grip. She lifted the sword over her head and spoke with a voice that cried out to the heaven of her resolve. "I am ready." She turn to her family. "I will not fail you. I will not fail our children." She then proceed to kiss and hug Tiberius and Selena passionate. She also hugged Leona. She could she that she was scared a little for her. She smiled. "Don't worry mommy going to be fine." She said with a warm motherly voice.

Gathering herself she turn to the Dracnoid. "I am ready. Let my trial begin." She said with no fear in her voice or eyes.

As she said that the ruby glows in a bright light and a earthshaking noise could be heard from the outside.
    When they entered the garden even Selena could not hold back her fear. Not only one but a dozen elder dragons were landed there, each of them higher than the palace.
    It was Blackwing who addressed the Group.
    " Ardreila Elvenborn, you are here because of your request to become one of our kinds. In history we give this privilege only to humans as the Elves were never worthy to bear the burden.
    Your bravery is incontestable but tonight we will see if you are worthy to bear the Name Dragonborn and become one of our kind.
    Your task will sound easy but I assure you that many elves died before you, many of them stronger then you. So I ask you for the last time are you ready to live with the outcome of this trial ?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:58 am

Phoenixia wrote:

As she said that the ruby glows in a bright light and a earthshaking noise could be heard from the outside.
    When they entered the garden even Selena could not hold back her fear. Not only one but a dozen elder dragons were landed there, each of them higher than the palace.
    It was Blackwing who addressed the Group.
    " Ardreila Elvenborn, you are here because of your request to become one of our kinds. In history we give this privilege only to humans as the Elves were never worthy to bear the burden.
    Your bravery is incontestable but tonight we will see if you are worthy to bear the Name Dragonborn and become one of our kind.
    Your task will sound easy but I assure you that many elves died before you, many of them stronger then you. So I ask you for the last time are you ready to live with the outcome of this trial ?"

Ardrelia look at the dragon with a look of resolve. "I am Elder. For now I have something more valuable to fight for then my life. I have this child who I will be victorious for." She said caressing her belly before the dragon.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Ardrelia look at the dragon with a look of resolve. "I am Elder. For now I have something more valuable to fight for then my life.
    I have this child who I will be victorious for."
    She said caressing her belly before the dragon.

" Very well, did the Council accept this participant."
    " We accept." All dragons said like one, causing a thundering sound.
    " Than let us begin but first let make this trial manageable for you." He chanted a word and transformed himself into a warrior, barely two heads bigger than Ardrelia and clothed in a black leather armor."
    " You may use your magic now to produce a armor. After that all magic is prohibited this is a trial of strength not of magic."
    He chanted another spell and a ring of fire sprung up, leaving a radius of 10 meters as a duel area.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:17 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    " Than let us begin but first let make this trial manageable for you." He chanted a word and transformed himself into a warrior, barely two heads bigger than Ardrelia and clothed in a black leather armor."
    " You may use your magic now to produce a armor. After that all magic is prohibited this is a trial of strength not of magic."
    He chanted another spell and a ring of fire sprung up, leaving a radius of 10 meters as a duel area.

Ardrelia called her armor and took a position opposite of the Transform dragon. She saluted him and prepared herself for battle.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:18 pm

As soon as the flames sprang up Selena feel the fear increase by thousand fold.
    Magic sword or not, how should Ardreila manage to beat a nearly thousand year old dragon ?
    The worst part was that she couldn't see anything trough the flames and all she can hear are the movements of the elder dragons and the sizzle of the flames.
    After a few seconds, or where it minutes ? She feel a hand on her shoulder and then a hug trying to distract her from the fear.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:

Ardrelia called her armor and took a position opposite of the Transform dragon. She saluted him and prepared herself for battle.

Black Wing nodded to the metal armor the elf produced, not to heavy but with enough protection to prevent her from damage for quite a bit of time.
    The dragon draw his own sword and hit the air with a fast combination, he know the elf would be fast. He don't recall any loose in the last thousand years but arrogance was the deepest of all sin and he would never go the way of the other elders, he would never be so arrogant to underestimate his enemy.
    He opened the fight with a sudden jump, crossing the distance of 6 meters with ease...
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Phoenixia wrote:As soon as the flames sprang up Selena feel the fear increase by thousand fold. Magic sword or not, how should Ardrelia manage to beat a nearly thousand year old dragon ? The worst part was that she couldn't see anything trough the flames and all she can hear are the movements of the elder dragons and the sizzle of the flames. After a few seconds, or where it minutes? She feel a hand on her shoulder and then a hug trying to distract her from the fear.

As the fires sprung up and encircled Ardrelia and Black-Claw, Tiberius could see that Leona and Selena were terrified of the image in front of them. Seeing tears and fright in tears eyes, Tiberius hugged both of them and proceeded to comfort them as best as he could. "Don't fear for Ardrelia, my family. She is strong and she will prevail over Black Claw. She has our love and strength in her right now as we speak. We have to think positively for her. She will be safe and she will win. I promise." As he finished, Tiberius continued to hold onto Leona and Selena as the fire raged on. However, he started to fear for Ardrelia also as even he could see that the Elders meant this was to be a match to the death.........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:As the fires sprung up and encircled Ardrelia and Black-Claw, Tiberius could see that Leona and Selena were terrified of the image in front of them. Seeing tears and fright in tears eyes, Tiberius hugged both of them and proceeded to comfort them as best as he could. "Don't fear for Ardrelia, my family. She is strong and she will prevail over Black Claw. She has our love and strength in her right now as we speak. We have to think positively for her. She will be safe and she will win. I promise." As he finished, Tiberius continued to hold onto Leona and Selena as the fire raged on. However, he started to fear for Ardrelia also as even he could see that the Elders meant this was to be a match to the death.........

Selenas only response was to lean deeper in his hug, reaching with one arm for Leona.
    She tried to calm down but it was more difficult than it sounds. Especially after she heard the first meeting of steel.
    'You must come back girl, I don't think I can keep Tiberius calm should something happens to you.'
    After a few minutes she began to pray to all the known and unknown gods to keep Ardreila safe.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:43 pm

Phoenixia wrote:

Black Wing nodded to the metal armor the elf produced, not to heavy but with enough protection to prevent her from damage for quite a bit of time.
    The dragon draw his own sword and hit the air with a fast combination, he know the elf would be fast. He don't recall any loose in the last thousand years but arrogance was the deepest of all sin and he would never go the way of the other elders, he would never be so arrogant to underestimate his enemy.
    He opened the fight with a sudden jump, crossing the distance of 6 meters with ease...

All he met was air as the Ardrelia was prepared for his manuever. She darted to the side and brought her sword down upon him.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

All he met was air as the Ardrelia was prepared for his manuever. She darted to the side and brought her sword down upon him.

With a rapid movement he changed the direction and hit the sword with full swing. Within the next moment he set a counter attack, targeting her legs. Grinning when he saw that only 5 meters away the flames marked the end of the circle.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Phoenixia wrote:Selena's only response was to lean deeper in his hug, reaching with one arm for Leona. She tried to calm down but it was more difficult than it sounds. Especially after she heard the first meeting of steel. "You must come back girl, I don't think I can keep Tiberius calm should something happens to you." After a few minutes she began to pray to all the known and unknown gods to keep Ardrelia safe.

As they continued to hold onto one another, Tiberius began to pray along with Leona and Selena for Ardrelia's safe return and victory over Black Claw. As they prayed, Tiberius could hear the ringing of touching steel as Ardrelia and Black Wing fought in their trial of fire. In his mind he thought, "By all the power I possess, Black Wing, if anything happens to Ardrelia you and the Elders will face a wrath not seen since the Great War of Fire when Targaryen the Destroyer broke from the council and slayed the original Elder Council. To this I swear." Tiberius's eyes and blood began to rage as his thoughts became more hateful to Black Claw and the Elder Council should anything happen to Ardrelia..........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:05 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they continued to hold onto one another, Tiberius began to pray along with Leona and Selena for Ardrelia's safe return and victory over Black Claw. As they prayed, Tiberius could hear the ringing of touching steel as Ardrelia and Black Wing fought in their trial of fire. In his mind he thought, "By all the power I possess, Black Wing, if anything happens to Ardrelia you and the Elders will face a wrath not seen since the Great War of Fire when Targaryen the Destroyer broke from the council and slayed the original Elder Council. To this I swear." Tiberius's eyes and blood began to rage as his thoughts became more hateful to Black Claw and the Elder Council should anything happen to Ardrelia..........

A shaking hand catch Selena out of her prayers.
    When she saw in what mood Tiberius already was she decided to take measures.
    " My love, you are right, if anyone of us could survive this than it's Ardreila. Now you must calm down, it will do her no good should you do something stupid in your rage." Seeing that this has little effect she motioned to leona to try it. After all she knows him for all his life and most likely she was for him a even greater treasure than his loves."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

With a rapid movement he changed the direction and hit the sword with full swing. Within the next moment he set a counter attack, targeting her legs. Grinning when he saw that only 5 meters away the flames marked the end of the circle.

The Elf read the dragons movements taking advantage of the dragons unfamilarity with the human form. She increased her speed and feined a attack to lure out the counter to her legs. She had a surprise for the dragon.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:13 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

The Elf read the dragons movements taking advantage of the dragons unfamilarity with the human form. She increased her speed and feined a attack to lure out the counter to her legs. She had a surprise for the dragon.
    Within the last possible moment the dragon raised his sword a bit so that it would hit the stomach, risking the life of the unborn child.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:54 am