Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 10 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 am

Phoenixia wrote:[

Getting more and more knowledge over Amaras body, Viola learned exactly what the Fey'ri would drive crazy. After barely 5 minutes the half-demon hit the first climax, letting her whole body spasm in the process.
    After two more climax that they hit together she let the Fey'ri take the lead.

Amara decided to join her body with Viola and they mated in a way that eventual brought them the most pleasure they had both experience. The experience pleasure over and over until there bodies gave out and collasped. They laid on the bed still join togther.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 10 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:39 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they all laid there and slept through the night, Tiberius had dreams of a future were there was no war and his family was happy. Russell and Leona were married and leading the Imperium. Himself, Selena, and Ardrelia were living along the coast in a large castle raising their large family. Retired from the responsibilities of being Emperor, Tiberius was happy and loving towards everyone within the family. This was a dream that Tiberius wanted to become reality; as he had experienced too many dreams and realities that had been sad and painful for him. As night finally became day, Tiberius awoke to the sight of his two loving finances nested around him. Kissing both Ardrelia and Selena, he whispered to them. "Good morning my ladies, how did you both sleep last night?"

Ardrelia smiled at Tiberius. "Very well my love. Did you enjoy last night." She said with a wicked smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:57 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Ardrelia smiled at Tiberius. "Very well my love. Did you enjoy last night." She said with a wicked smile.

As Ardrelia was the first to wake of his two lovers, Tiberius responded back by kissing her and then talking to her. "Last night was a night beyond I ever had the chance of experiencing before. Thank you and Selena for giving me that experience. And thank you for taking care of Leona last night also." As he finished, Tiberius kissed Ardrelia again before he motioned to her to try to wake Selena up from her sleep......
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:57 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Amara decided to join her body with Viola and they mated in a way that eventual brought them the most pleasure they had both experience. The experience pleasure over and over until there bodies gave out and collasped. They laid on the bed still join togther.

The night was at least as perfect as the first night if not better, now that it was certain that more nights like that would follow.
    In the end one of Amaras Wings lay over her like a blanket and a very satisfied Fey'ri go into reverie.
    Viola joined her soon, her dreams full of the pleasures that Amara would do to her in the future.
    Even the thought arouse her and when the next morning came her whole body vibrate on desire and she was damp again.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:03 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As Ardrelia was the first to wake of his two lovers, Tiberius responded back by kissing her and then talking to her. "Last night was a night beyond I ever had the chance of experiencing before. Thank you and Selena for giving me that experience. And thank you for taking care of Leona last night also." As he finished, Tiberius kissed Ardrelia again before he motioned to her to try to wake Selena up from her sleep......

Ardrelia moved over and kiss Selena in soft way to help her wake up. She resited ravishing the sleeping women, but did caress her a little.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:06 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia moved over and kiss Selena in soft way to help her wake up. She resited ravishing the sleeping women, but did caress her a little.

The exhaustion of the last night took debts from anything, even from her sharp senses so she only slowly awake when Ardrelia began to caress her. She let out a moan but didn't weak fully. However her body already began to react to Ardrelia...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:13 am

Phoenixia wrote:

The exhaustion of the last night took debts from anything, even from her sharp senses so she only slowly awake when Ardrelia began to caress her. She let out a moan but didn't weak fully. However her body already began to react to Ardrelia...

Ardrelia was not a Drow or Feyri. She was not a victim of her passions. But the Dragon blood was driving her to do more. Ardrelia gave in a move her hand between Selena legs. She hope Selena would wake before she her action provoked something more.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:23 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia was not a Drow or Feyri. She was not a victim of her passions. But the Dragon blood was driving her to do more. Ardrelia gave in a move her hand between Selena legs. She hope Selena would wake before she her action provoked something more.

When her hand moved down Selenas body another moan escaped her and her legs opened for her without hestiation. Her body already acknowledged Ardrelias scent and her skin and pushed the right buttons.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:26 am

Phoenixia wrote:

When her hand moved down Selenas body another moan escaped her and her legs opened for her without hestiation. Her body already acknowledged Ardrelias scent and her skin and pushed the right buttons.

Ardrelia looked back at Tiberius with a pleading look. "Tiberius I don't want to, but I need..." Ardrelia said before she leaped upon Selena and began to make love to her.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:30 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia looked back at Tiberius with a pleading look. "Tiberius I don't want to, but I need..." Ardrelia said before she leaped upon Selena and began to make love to her.

When they connected a shiver was send trough Selenas body, sending it on overdrive. The kick-start woke her up and the dragonblood took control over her whole body. A few seconds both of the women struggled for control until the red haired assasin cornered the elf on the bed. Both of them climaxed with a loud moan...
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:33 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:

When her hand moved down Selena's body another moan escaped her and her legs opened for her without hestiation. Her body already acknowledged Ardrelia's scent and her skin and pushed the right buttons.

Seeing that they wanted to go for round two, Tiberius decided to join in the fun and started to caress both Ardrelia and Selena while kissing them both. Since they inherited the blood of the dragon, they all wanted to mate profusely with one another and love one another all in the same. As he started to pleasure both Ardrelia and Selena after they had finished with each other until he made them climax for a second time each........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:41 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Seeing that they wanted to go for round two, Tiberius decided to join in the fun and started to caress both Ardrelia and Selena while kissing them both. Since they inherited the blood of the dragon, they all wanted to mate profusely with one another and love one another all in the same. As he started to pleasure both Ardrelia and Selena after they had finished with each other until he made them climax for a second time each........

When all three of them climaxed at the same time Selena feel more energized than ever. She noticed everything more sharply and she could hear the hearth-beat of all three.
    Before anyone could think about a third round. she kissed both of them a good morning, jumps out of the bed and headed into the bath for a shower, locking the door behind her.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Phoenixia wrote:When all three of them climaxed at the same time Selena felt more energized than ever. She noticed everything more sharply and she could hear the heart-beat of all three of them. Before anyone could think about a third round, she kissed both of them a good morning and jumped out of the bed and headed into the bath for a shower; locking the door behind her.

As they laid there and as Selena ran off into the bathroom to prevent a round 3 go around, Tiberius just laid in bed next to Ardrelia cuddling next to one another. He was energized, but at the same time he did not want to engage in anymore sexual activities for the day as he wanted to spend so family time with the four of them. Plus, he remembered that Leona had said they all needed to sit down and talk about this new transformation they had all gone through yesterday. As he waited for Selena to come out from the shower, Tiberius whispered over to Ardrelia. "My love, since we are a family, when are the three of us getting married? It's been almost a year since we've meet one another and I'm sure Selena want's to get married also. What are your thoughts?" As he waited for an answer, Tiberius continued to caress Ardrelia's naked body.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:57 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As they laid there and as Selena ran off into the bathroom to prevent a round 3 go around, Tiberius just laid in bed next to Ardrelia cuddling next to one another. He was energized, but at the same time he did not want to engage in anymore sexual activities for the day as he wanted to spend so family time with the four of them. Plus, he remembered that Leona had said they all needed to sit down and talk about this new transformation they had all gone through yesterday. As he waited for Selena to come out from the shower, Tiberius whispered over to Ardrelia. "My love, since we are a family, when are the three of us getting married? It's been almost a year since we've meet one another and I'm sure Selena want's to get married also. What are your thoughts?" As he waited for an answer, Tiberius continued to caress Ardrelia's naked body.........

She thought about his question. She had thought they would married in the Empire, since she was an Elf. That fact and the fact the Imperium was still occupied, had made the Elven Empire an ideal choice for a wedding. Now however Selena was in the picture. She had as much right to a marriage and also to where the marriage took place. Ardrelia turn to Tiberius. "With Selena now a part of us. I think she should have some say in where we get married. Tiberius I would like to ask her. When she gets out of the shower." Ardrelia said with a smile.

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:02 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

She thought about his question. She had thought they would married in the Empire, since she was an Elf. That fact and the fact the Imperium was still occupied, had made the Elven Empire an ideal choice for a wedding. Now however Selena was in the picture. She had as much right to a marriage and also to where the marriage took place. Ardrelia turn to Tiberius. "With Selena now a part of us. I think she should have some say in where we get married. Tiberius I would like to ask her. When she gets out of the shower." Ardrelia said with a smile.

After barely 10 minutes Selena wondered why it was so quiet. She expect at least a try to break the door.
    Luckily she took never long in the shower, again her years of assassin coined her.
    When she came out of the shower she saw both of her loves waiting for her.
    Seeing the serious look she knows that it must be a real matter and joined them with a few fast steps...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:11 am

Phoenixia wrote:After barely 10 minutes Selena wondered why it was so quiet. She expect at least a try to break the door. Luckily she took never long in the shower, again her years of assassin coined her. When she came out of the shower she saw both of her loves waiting for her. Seeing the serious look she knows that it must be a real matter and joined them with a few fast steps...

Ardrelia smiled when she saw Selena come out from the bathroom. Ardrelia had to fight back the desires seeing her invoked. There would be time for that later. She look at Selena. "Selena. We would like to talk to you about a serious matter. Now that you have join our family, you are as much right as me and Tiberius in making decisions . Selena. I know you want to get married and so do we. My question to you is where would you like to have our wedding? We originally where going to have it in my country , but I want to hear your thoughts. My love." She said with a warm soft voice.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:27 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Ardrelia smiled when she saw Selena come out from the bathroom. Ardrelia had to fight back the desires seeing her invoked. There would be time for that later. She look at Selena. "Selena. We would like to talk to you about a serious matter. Now that you have join our family, you are as much right as me and Tiberius in making decisions . Selena. I know you want to get married and so do we. My question to you is where would you like to have our wedding? We originally where going to have it in my country , but I want to hear your thoughts. My love." She said with a warm soft voice.

The thought brought a smile on Selenas face.
    " Yes I want to marry you both, I can't believe that I say that for the first time now. As for the location the Imperium would be fine with me. There are no ties for me here in the Kingdom.
    I mean I'm born here and it will be forever my parents home but when a child grows it should leave the parents home right ?
    The other option would be the Brotherhood but I don't think one of us want to wait so long."
    She waited for a few minutes before she began again to speak.
    " Also it would be nice to meet your family. You know so much about me now, it would be only fair when we visit your kingdom for the wedding."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:38 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    " Yes I want to marry you both, I can't believe that I say that for the first time now. As for the location the Imperium would be fine with me. There are no ties for me here in the Kingdom.
    I mean I'm born here and it will be forever my parents home but when a child grows it should leave the parents home right ?
    The other option would be the Brotherhood but I don't think one of us want to wait so long."
    " Also it would be nice to meet your family. You know so much about me now, it would be only fair when we visit your kingdom for the wedding."

Ardrelia heard Selena words and smiled. "Yes I would have loved to have the wedding in the Brotherhood as well. I think we should have a remarriage there after we liberate it. But you are right. It may be quite some time before we can step onto the Brotherhood's soil safely. Leona and Russel are going to get married in the Empire. I was hesitant to get married around that time because of the pressure on Leona have to deal with her own marriage and ours. But your desire to meet my family, is definitely a important factor. I would like to hear more of your feeling Selena. And your Tiberius." Ardrelia said smiling to both of them.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:40 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:

Ardrelia heard Selena words and smiled. "Yes I would have loved to have the wedding in the Brotherhood as well. I think we should have a remarriage there after we liberate it. But you are right. It may be quite some time before we can step onto the Brotherhood's soil safely. Leona and Russel are going to get married in the Empire. I was hesitant to get married around that time because of the pressure on Leona have to deal with her own marriage and ours. But your desire to meet my family, is definitely a important factor. I would like to hear more of your feeling Selena. And your Tiberius." Ardrelia said smiling to both of them.

As the three of them talked about marriage, Tiberius nodded and listened to both Ardrelia and Selena about were the three of them were going to get married and when. As he listened, Tiberius thought that eventually the three of them would have a second ceremony once the Imperium of the Brotherhood was liberated. After letting Ardrelia and Selena talk for a bit, Tiberius stepped in to speak. "I'm fine with a wedding in the Empire, my loves. As long as we are together I'm fine with a wedding anywhere. But once the Imperium of the Brotherhood is liberated, we can always have a proper remarriage there. I'm just a bit concerned with meeting your parents, Ardrelia. Your the only Elf besides Princess Marina I've interacted with so I don't know how they'll react to you marrying me and Selena. Plus, I remember that Leona and Russell are having their wedding in the Empire also so it's going to be a tight schedule to say the least." As Tiberius finished, he cuddled with Selena and Ardrelia while he waited for a response.........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:55 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the three of them talked about marriage, Tiberius nodded and listened to both Ardrelia and Selena about were the three of them were going to get married and when. As he listened, Tiberius thought that eventually the three of them would have a second ceremony once the Imperium of the Brotherhood was liberated. After letting Ardrelia and Selena talk for a bit, Tiberius stepped in to speak. "I'm fine with a wedding in the Empire, my loves. As long as we are together I'm fine with a wedding anywhere. But once the Imperium of the Brotherhood is liberated, we can always have a proper remarriage there. I'm just a bit concerned with meeting your parents, Ardrelia. Your the only Elf besides Princess Marina I've interacted with so I don't know how they'll react to you marrying me and Selena. Plus, I remember that Leona and Russell are having their wedding in the Empire also so it's going to be a tight schedule to say the least." As Tiberius finished, he cuddled with Selena and Ardrelia while he waited for a response.........

Selena nodded.
    " I think a remarriage would be good, also it would symbolize the union of our realms, I mean, a husband from the Brotherhood, a Elf and a Noble Woman from Phoenixia. As for the elves, I wouldn't worry about it, they have magic after all and if I ask him I'm sure the king will help us out also. It's his political benefit also after all. So I would worry more over the reaction of Ardrelias Family but I think Wood Elves are peaceful from what I heard or not ?"
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:28 am

Phoenixia wrote:Selena nodded. "I think a remarriage would be good, also it would symbolize the union of our realms, I mean, a husband from the Brotherhood, a Elf and a Noble Woman from Phoenixia. As for the elves, I wouldn't worry about it, they have magic after all and if I ask him I'm sure the king will help us out also. It's his political benefit also after all. So I would worry more over the reaction of Ardrelias Family but I think Wood Elves are peaceful from what I heard or not?"

Looking over to Selena, Tiberius replied back. "The Wood Elves I've had the pleasure of meeting have been kind and helpful to both my family and the Imperium thus far. Then again, the only two Wood Elves I know are Ardrelia and Marina. But yes Selena, they are a friendly race from what my interactions have been with them. I just don't want to offend Ardrelia's parents when she announces that she is marrying both you and me. I'm sure everything will be fine but still I'm somewhat hesistant sometimes. Speaking of which, here comes a future wife right now." As Tiebrius finished, Leona stepped into the room still in her sleeping gown. As walked over to the bed and jumped onto her father as she hugged him and her mothers..........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:55 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Looking over to Selena, Tiberius replied back. "The Wood Elves I've had the pleasure of meeting have been kind and helpful to both my family and the Imperium thus far. Then again, the only two Wood Elves I know are Ardrelia and Marina. But yes Selena, they are a friendly race from what my interactions have been with them. I just don't want to offend Ardrelia's parents when she announces that she is marrying both you and me. I'm sure everything will be fine but still I'm somewhat hesistant sometimes. Speaking of which, here comes a future wife right now." As Tiebrius finished, Leona stepped into the room still in her sleeping gown. As walked over to the bed and jumped onto her father as she hugged him and her mothers..........

"That's good to hear, hopefully they will accept us. At least their will not the problem with short lifespans."
    She was tended to say more when the door opened and Leona entered the room.
    Maybe she would be a bit jealous if she wouldn't know that she was Tiberius daughter. The dragon blood had made physical changes to the better, not that she would complain over it but it was still noticeable and her sleep grown doesn't take a good effort to hide this.
    But she know it better and hugged her daughter as soon as she jumped onto the bed.
    They were simply cuddling, everything talk and plans for the wedding. A typical family morning, despite of the fact that all of them are barely or not clothed...
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:22 am

Phoenixia wrote:"That's good to hear, hopefully they will accept us. At least their will not the problem with short lifespans." She was tended to say more when the door opened and Leona entered the room. Maybe she would be a bit jealous if she wouldn't know that she was Tiberius daughter. The dragon blood had made physical changes for the better, not that she would complain over it but it was still noticeable and her sleep grown didn't take a good effort to hide this. But she knew it better and hugged her daughter as soon as she jumped onto the bed.They were simply cuddling, everything talk and plans for the wedding. A typical family morning, despite of the fact that all of them are barely or not clothed...

As the all laid on the bed, Leona couldn't help but notice how well and beautiful they all looked now because of their transformation with the dragon blood in their veins. After a few moments, she spoke up to the group. "Mother Selena, I saw you checking me out when I came into the room. But I take that as a nice gesture as we all look fanastic now because of this new transformation we have undergone. I image what Russell is going to say when he notices the new me? Do you think he'll like it family?" Afterall, she was the one that orginially was opposed to her origins but now she was happier then ever that she had accepted it. Leona looked on for signs of approval from her family as she hoped this transformation wouldn't scare or disappoint Russell when they got married............
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:36 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the all laid on the bed, Leona couldn't help but notice how well and beautiful they all looked now because of their transformation with the dragon blood in their veins. After a few moments, she spoke up to the group. "Mother Selena, I saw you checking me out when I came into the room. But I take that as a nice gesture as we all look fanastic now because of this new transformation we have undergone. I image what Russell is going to say when he notices the new me? Do you think he'll like it family?" Afterall, she was the one that orginially was opposed to her origins but now she was happier then ever that she had accepted it. Leona looked on for signs of approval from her family as she hoped this transformation wouldn't scare or disappoint Russell when they got married............

Selena couldn't keep a serious face.
    " I don't see a reason why he shouldn't love it and if he don't love you now there is definitely something wrong with him. If you wouldn't be my daughter in everything but blood
    I wouldn't not so calm. But you are my daughter and so I could say that.
    There will reasons why you love him and if he make the mistake to dump you because of this he wouldn't deserved the first hand and would face the wrath of all of us.
    But I doubt it, I really doubt it. You will make us all jealous.
    So don't think over it, if you think he's the right one for you then it will more then a transformation to change his feelings."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:03 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Ardrelia smiled at Selena and Tiberius. "You have nothing to worry about. The Empire recognizes and honor multi-marriages.We Elves especial Wood Elves, marry for love. That love can to anyone regardless of race or gender. Trust me they will be more concern that your human, then man or woman." Ardrelia said with a smile.

When Leona came in and jump on the bed. Ardrelia smile. She heard what Leona said and smiled. "Leona. My child stop worrying about Russel. He will find you even more attractive now. The only thing I worry, my daughter. Is the overactive libido, that comes with this dragon blood. Please be gentle with Russel on your honeymoon." She said with a joking smile. Ardrelia then notice that Leona was only wearing a nightgown. "Now come in her before you get cold my dear." And with that pulled Leona under the covers next to her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:23 am