Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 6 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:36 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Gratefully they had more then a bit time to prepare, their were a few nice dresses in the wardrobe and a bit of Amaras elven magic worked better then all cleaning attempts and the dress was better then custom made for her body, highlighting the curves and the body in general.
    She only need to look in the eyes of her Fey'ri lover to notice that she more than pleased with the things her magic done to Violas dress.
    The princess glanced at her watch and let out a little shriek.
    " We're getting late, Dad will already be there and I think your family also, I noticed that they are petitioning against you two.
    I don't believe dad trust them but still there could be problems and we shouldn't anger him more with a late arrival."
    A unlock spell later they are leaving to the feast, Violas hand automatically reaching the one of the Fey'ri Princess.

Amara relish the feel of Viola hand in hers. It felt right somehow to the Fey'ri princess. She promise herself that she would behave at the dinner table. Of course all bets where off if anyone try anything at the dinner. She shrunch her wings tightly in the back to let Viola stand next to her as they walked. But she did let one of the them for a moment reach out and slap Viola's bottom playful.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 6 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:53 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Amara relish the feel of Viola hand in hers. It felt right somehow to the Fey'ri princess. She promise herself that she would behave at the dinner table. Of course all bets where off if anyone try anything at the dinner. She shrunch her wings tightly in the back to let Viola stand next to her as they walked. But she did let one of the them for a moment reach out and slap Viola's bottom playful.

The slap doesn't anger Viola, she knows her all to well after all. She feels strangely complete as they are went trough the few floors that leading to the large throne room where the feast would held.
    When they entered they saw that the hall was quite crowded by now, she doesn't miss the hatred looks of her Family but her look seeks the king and he shoot a questioned look back. Seeing that the head table was not as crowded as the rest of the room they took places near the king.
    " Well so we finally meet, I heard a lot about you Princess Ap Dlardrageth." It took him a lot of work not to make a knot in his tongue when he spelled the name. " But also more than a few strange things. I'm not accusing you but what exactly happens with the Lehmanns ?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:04 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Again Red Claw produced this noise that could be interpreted as a laughter.
    " It's refreshing to see that we are study objects now but it's understandable. Most of us were hunted down centuries ago so not many nations knows about us anymore but the population get a good grow in the last years, raising the birthrate by over 300 % in the last years."
    The strange buildings continued for over 20 minutes, along with the side streets there were place for at least 20 000 Draconides if not more.
    They also reached streets that were strangely desert.
    " Bridges to the Veloceraptor territory. We don't have any accidents with them lately but we are more than careful, they have a very bad temperament.
    between two streets the buildings changed again without warning. These one are more human type, large buildings with flats and massive frontdoors.
    " We are reaching the Area of the Askanier, they are locking a bit strange but they are not hostile. Most of them are teacher, mainly for the scientific courses like Biology, Physic and Chemistry, quiet a few of them are also working for the Military Research program, leading to many break throughs in the last years."
    As to prove his point the first of the strange species were noticing them soon.
    Before the group could take three steps into the street the first eye-pairs stared on them.
    There were no hostility, more a aura of curiosity. A whisper occur as they realised who was going there.
    Out of a more luxury building a Askanier with a large gold chain emerged.
    " Your majesty on a word..."
    The King sighted, it seems that he needed more audience times.
    " Yes Silver Mane ? Everyone this is Silver Mane, representative of the Askanier. This is Princess Leona Maxismus, Countess Selena and Count Malel, I think you Red Claw already ?"
    The lion nodded.
    " Good so what is the problem ? My timeframe is rather strict today sadly."
    " It will take only five minutes, you see we are wishing to sending a delegate to the house of nobles."
    He groaned, of course that was not a new wish and again the House would not very fond of it. But this time he couldn't say no at once.
    " This is complicated and you know it. I will do what I can but the House has the last word in it."
    " And what's with the Draconides ?" Interject Red Claw.
    " We will find a solution for this, at best you will contact my Lord Counselor with this as I have no time for politic today."
    " Naturally all I want is a promise that you will lobby for this."
    " Yes I will, I did it in the past and you know it."
    Before anyone can say another thing a sound indicated a new message on his pager.
    He quickly skipped it until he reached the signature.
    " Damn it, why must this happen today ? I need to go, the palace is in havoc right now. I will order a car for you all." Both cars reached the place ten minutes later.
    He cursed this Fey'ri Princess and the Lehmanns in general for the stress in the time schedule.

The drive was dominated with silence. Again they are driving over a motorcade, this time leading to the ocean. Even miles away they could see the large silhouette of 5 large ships, 2 are dominating the other 3 by a few hundred feet. Red Claw took the liberty to commend.
    " The proud of our Navy, took a few years to build each of them and cost a fortune but they are worth it." When they reached the harbor the five ships were completely dominating the harbor.
    Even the ferries were looking light toy ships comparing to them.
    " We must close the Harbor for Container and Cruise Line Ships because there isn't enough space for all of them. Each of them is manned with over 1000 men and the big ones can transport a full regiment without problems. The full harbor here was build only 10 years ago after we ordered the first of this giants here. They will give Maximillian quite a few problems I think."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:19 am

Phoenixia wrote:

The slap doesn't anger Viola, she knows her all to well after all. She feels strangely complete as they are went trough the few floors that leading to the large throne room where the feast would held.
    When they entered they saw that the hall was quite crowded by now, she doesn't miss the hatred looks of her Family but her look seeks the king and he shoot a questioned look back. Seeing that the head table was not as crowded as the rest of the room they took places near the king.
    " Well so we finally meet, I heard a lot about you Princess Ap Dlardrageth." It took him a lot of work not to make a knot in his tongue when he spelled the name. " But also more than a few strange things. I'm not accusing you but what exactly happens with the Lehmanns ?"

Amara bowed a little to the king and spoke. "Yes my family name can be quite difficult for a human to pronounce. If your majesty likes he can call me Amara." She said with a smile. When the king brought up the event with Lehmanns. The Fey'ri paused for a moment. she knew she should be political but she wasn't going to hide what she felt for Viola. She turn to the king and decided to speak the truth. "Viola Lehmann is my lover. She was kidnapped by her family and place under house arrest. I rescued her from their castle. I love Viola and it is my intention to marry her." She turn to Viola and magically produce a diamond ring in her hand. "Viola Lehmann will you take me as your wife." Amara said with tears welling up in her eyes.

Amara didn't care what was the kings reaction, all she cared for was Viola's reaction.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:26 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:
    Again Red Claw produced this noise that could be interpreted as a laughter.
    " It's refreshing to see that we are study objects now but it's understandable. Most of us were hunted down centuries ago so not many nations knows about us anymore but the population get a good grow in the last years, raising the birthrate by over 300 % in the last years."
    The strange buildings continued for over 20 minutes, along with the side streets there were place for at least 20 000 Draconides if not more.
    They also reached streets that were strangely desert.
    " Bridges to the Veloceraptor territory. We don't have any accidents with them lately but we are more than careful, they have a very bad temperament.
    between two streets the buildings changed again without warning. These one are more human type, large buildings with flats and massive frontdoors.
    " We are reaching the Area of the Askanier, they are locking a bit strange but they are not hostile. Most of them are teacher, mainly for the scientific courses like Biology, Physic and Chemistry, quiet a few of them are also working for the Military Research program, leading to many break throughs in the last years."
    As to prove his point the first of the strange species were noticing them soon.
    Before the group could take three steps into the street the first eye-pairs stared on them.
    There were no hostility, more a aura of curiosity. A whisper occur as they realised who was going there.
    Out of a more luxury building a Askanier with a large gold chain emerged.
    " Your majesty on a word..."
    The King sighted, it seems that he needed more audience times.
    " Yes Silver Mane ? Everyone this is Silver Mane, representative of the Askanier. This is Princess Leona Maxismus, Countess Selena and Count Malel, I think you Red Claw already ?"
    The lion nodded.
    " Good so what is the problem ? My timeframe is rather strict today sadly."
    " It will take only five minutes, you see we are wishing to sending a delegate to the house of nobles."
    He groaned, of course that was not a new wish and again the House would not very fond of it. But this time he couldn't say no at once.
    " This is complicated and you know it. I will do what I can but the House has the last word in it."
    " And what's with the Draconides ?" Interject Red Claw.
    " We will find a solution for this, at best you will contact my Lord Counselor with this as I have no time for politic today."
    " Naturally all I want is a promise that you will lobby for this."
    " Yes I will, I did it in the past and you know it."
    Before anyone can say another thing a sound indicated a new message on his pager.
    He quickly skipped it until he reached the signature.
    " Damn it, why must this happen today ? I need to go, the palace is in havoc right now. I will order a car for you all." Both cars reached the place ten minutes later.
    He cursed this Fey'ri Princess and the Lehmanns in general for the stress in the time schedule.

The drive was dominated with silence. Again they are driving over a motorcade, this time leading to the ocean. Even miles away they could see the large silhouette of 5 large ships, 2 are dominating the other 3 by a few hundred feet. Red Claw took the liberty to commend.
    " The proud of our Navy, took a few years to build each of them and cost a fortune but they are worth it." When they reached the harbor the five ships were completely dominating the harbor.
    Even the ferries were looking light toy ships comparing to them.
    " We must close the Harbor for Container and Cruise Line Ships because there isn't enough space for all of them. Each of them is manned with over 1000 men and the big ones can transport a full regiment without problems. The full harbor here was build only 10 years ago after we ordered the first of this giants here. They will give Maximillian quite a few problems I think."

"Well anything you country can provide will help. According to our generals, Maximillian has a fleet that dwarfs all of ours put together. You addition to our alliance is a welcome pleasure." The count said with a smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:29 am

Phoenixia wrote:After the shower Selena felt strangely energized, all of the exhaustion faded away and the old feeling of full life returns. When she saw that Tiberius and Ardrelia are debating something, most likely the trial Ardrelia would face later in the night, she turned to Leona, noticing that she looks more serious than normal."Is everything alright? I know this look all to well before you say it's everything fine young lady."

As Selena asked the question, Leona couldn't help but let her know about her worries. "Selena.....I mean mother, I fear for my family's safety in the case of my other mother Ardrelia. Even though she now has some abilities of our dragon kind thanks to the blood from earlier, she still has to face Black-Wing's test tonight after the banquet to prove herself. I just don't want to lose her over this. I can't." Leona teared up a little while trying to keep her regal form at the banquet, but it was hard since she had glimpses of the test that laid ahead for Ardrelia. Leona moved closer to Selena and hugged her for comfort as she waited for a response.........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:44 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Amara bowed a little to the king and spoke. "Yes my family name can be quite difficult for a human to pronounce. If your majesty likes he can call me Amara." She said with a smile. When the king brought up the event with Lehmanns. The Fey'ri paused for a moment. she knew she should be political but she wasn't going to hide what she felt for Viola. She turn to the king and decided to speak the truth. "Viola Lehmann is my lover. She was kidnapped by her family and place under house arrest. I rescued her from their castle. I love Viola and it is my intention to marry her." She turn to Viola and magically produce a diamond ring in her hand. "Viola Lehmann will you take me as your wife." Amara said with tears welling up in her eyes.

Amara didn't care what was the kings reaction, all she cared for was Viola's reaction.

An uproar goes trough the room, lead by the Lehmanns who shout like blood thirsty harpies.
    " ENOUGH !!!" The king need all his strength and authority to calm the room.
    " Do you have any witness for this ?"
    " She has father, I can prove that Viola wasn't in her parental house for years and she wouldn't enter it voluntary."
    " I second that, your majesty all Amara says is the truth and only the truth." She turns to the Fey'ri who stayed nervously before her, ring in hand.
    " You saved my life today and I'm obviously in love with you. You should know me better if you must ask me beforehand yes, yes of course I want to marry you."
    The Lehmanns looked like they would fainted all together the next second but the rest of the room was silent for a second before cheers erupted."
    " Well I think with that the main problem is solved. You know I received a message form my foreign minister today that a certain Fey'ri Princess want to establish a representation from the Phoenixian Kingdom in their Kingdom. I think I knew who the volunteer is or not ?" His face shows the begin of a smile, that was a huge achievement to the professional mask he want to wear.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:51 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

"Well anything you country can provide will help. According to our generals, Maximillian has a fleet that dwarfs all of ours put together. You addition to our alliance is a welcome pleasure." The count said with a smile.

The draconid shows a smile, irritating the whole group with it.
    " Size is not everything, we have huge knowledge of the sea and one of the most modern fleets in the Aluvean Seas, complete new build ten years ago and the smaller vessels are already replaced again.
    I don't think we will straight sail trough his fleet but we will by far not an easy target.
    Currently we have easily 1000 ships at our command, that will be not enough to destroy his fleet but it will be wound him severely."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:58 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Selena asked the question, Leona couldn't help but let her know about her worries. "Selena.....I mean mother, I fear for my family's safety in the case of my other mother Ardrelia. Even though she now has some abilities of our dragon kind thanks to the blood from earlier, she still has to face Black-Wing's test tonight after the banquet to prove herself. I just don't want to lose her over this. I can't." Leona teared up a little while trying to keep her regal form at the banquet, but it was hard since she had glimpses of the test that laid ahead for Ardrelia. Leona moved closer to Selena and hugged her for comfort as she waited for a response.........

For several Minutes she hold Leona in her arms, calming her down like a mother should do it in situations like this.
    " She's a strong woman and you know it, she will stay trough this trial and she will return alive. She has something that is stronger then anything this dragon could send against her, a family that cares for her, a family that needs her and a family that will hunting her down should she dare to dye. Thee is nothing in the world who could stop a mother from returning to her child.
    She couldn't say how long they stayed like that but she noticed two more persons joined the hug after a few minutes...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:30 am

Phoenixia wrote:

An uproar goes trough the room, lead by the Lehmanns who shout like blood thirsty harpies.
    " ENOUGH !!!" The king need all his strength and authority to calm the room.
    " Do you have any witness for this ?"
    " She has father, I can prove that Viola wasn't in her parental house for years and she wouldn't enter it voluntary."
    " I second that, your majesty all Amara says is the truth and only the truth." She turns to the Fey'ri who stayed nervously before her, ring in hand.
    " You saved my life today and I'm obviously in love with you. You should know me better if you must ask me beforehand yes, yes of course I want to marry you."
    The Lehmanns looked like they would fainted all together the next second but the rest of the room was silent for a second before cheers erupted."
    " Well I think with that the main problem is solved. You know I received a message form my foreign minister today that a certain Fey'ri Princess want to establish a representation from the Phoenixian Kingdom in their Kingdom. I think I knew who the volunteer is or not ?" His face shows the begin of a smile, that was a huge achievement to the professional mask he want to wear.

Amarauko wasn't trying to be disrespectful. She was too absorbed in the happiness that was ringing in her ears by hearing Viola say yes. She took up her love in her arms and kiss her. As she kiss her, Amara lifted them both up into the air. Amara kissed Viola for a long time. When she finish kissing Viola, she gentle brought her back to the ground before the king. Amara looked at the king "Yes I think it will be to the betterment our our two nations." She said with a smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 am

Phoenixia wrote:

For several Minutes she hold Leona in her arms, calming her down like a mother should do it in situations like this. "She's a strong woman and you know it, she will stay through this trial and she will return alive. She has something that is stronger then anything this dragon could send against her, a family that cares for her, a family that needs her and a family that will hunt her down should she dare to die. There is nothing in the world who could stop a mother from returning to her child. She couldn't say how long they stayed like that but she noticed two more persons joined the hug after a few minutes...

As Leona and Selena hugged one another, Tiberius noticed that Leona was worried about how the test would go for Ardrelia. Looking over to Ardrelia, Tiberius hugged her as he whispered into her ear. "My love, you need to pass this test. I do not know what this test will be, but your strong and you have us to support you. Nothing can stop you from that. We'll be with you through this. I promise." As he finished, Tiberius kissed Ardrelia before the two of them headed over to Selena and Leona and hugged them as Tiberius reaffirmed to them what he said to Ardrelia. Once he was done he decided Ardrelia should also speak to comfort the family........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:54 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Amarauko wasn't trying to be disrespectful. She was too absorbed in the happiness that was ringing in her ears by hearing Viola say yes. She took up her love in her arms and kiss her. As she kiss her, Amara lifted them both up into the air. Amara kissed Viola for a long time. When she finish kissing Viola, she gentle brought her back to the ground before the king. Amara looked at the king "Yes I think it will be to the betterment our our two nations." She said with a smile.

The king chuckled quite a bit, trying to hold back his laughter. If he would be in the same situation he would probably did the same thing.
    " I see, it's good to see that the elven people are interested in a embassy and I tend to agree. However I need to wait to establish a official embassy because I want to give the other Kingdoms the chance to advertise them self. However I see no problem with the building of a representation in your Kingdom, especially when we have a volunteer right here.
    It will be not a official embassy but the leader of it will be in the same rank as ambassador with all the privileges. I will setup a letter to inform the Sha-Coronel of all this. Now enough of this political stuff we are here to celebrate something right ? So tuck in, hereby the 1000 anniversary feast is official open !"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Leona and Selena hugged one another, Tiberius noticed that Leona was worried about how the test would go for Ardrelia. Looking over to Ardrelia, Tiberius hugged her as he whispered into her ear. "My love, you need to pass this test. I do not know what this test will be, but your strong and you have us to support you. Nothing can stop you from that. We'll be with you through this. I promise." As he finished, Tiberius kissed Ardrelia before the two of them headed over to Selena and Leona and hugged them as Tiberius reaffirmed to them what he said to Ardrelia. Once he was done he decided Ardrelia should also speak to comfort the family........

Ardrelia nodded at her husband's words. "I won't fail for you, for Selena, For Leona, and for the child I carry inside me." Ardrelia drop a bomb when she spoke. It was strange but since her transformation, her senses where more acute. She was quite sure when they mated last night. She had conceve a child. It would be weeks to comfrim it by science. But every fiber in her body beleive she was pregnant.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Ardrelia nodded at her husband's words. "I won't fail for you, for Selena, For Leona, and for the child I carry inside me." Ardrelia drop a bomb when she spoke. It was strange but since her transformation, her senses where more acute. She was quite sure when they mated last night. She had conceive a child. It would be weeks to confirm it by science. But every fiber in her body believe she was pregnant.

As Ardrelia made the announcement to the family, Tiberius and Leona were taken aback by the news that she was with child. Tiberius couldn't even speak as his face was with joy and happiness over the news. As Tiberius continued to hug her, it was Leona who first spoke. "Mother, that's wonderful news. I'm going to be a big sister again. Oh the joy you have now brought us now mother." Leona was ecstatic over the news since she would be able to become an older sister again in their growing family. As Leona hugged Ardrelia also, Tiberius kissed his blushing fiance as he spoke. "Oh my beautiful Ardrelia, you have made all of us happy with that news. I'm at a loss of words right now." Tiberius could't think of anything else to say as he was filled with joy........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:55 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As Ardrelia made the announcement to the family, Tiberius and Leona were taken aback by the news that she was with child. Tiberius couldn't even speak as his face was with joy and happiness over the news. As Tiberius continued to hug her, it was Leona who first spoke. "Mother, that's wonderful news. I'm going to be a big sister again. Oh the joy you have now brought us now mother." Leona was ecstatic over the news since she would be able to become an older sister again in their growing family. As Leona hugged Ardrelia also, Tiberius kissed his blushing fiance as he spoke. "Oh my beautiful Ardrelia, you have made all of us happy with that news. I'm at a loss of words right now." Tiberius could't think of anything else to say as he was filled with joy........

Ardrelia embraced her daughter and smiled. "Yes, my daughter your going to be someone big sister." Ardrelia looked at Tiberius and Selena and smile. "so how do you both feel becoming a mother and a father?" She said smiling with tears in her eyes.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Ardrelia embraced her daughter and smiled. "Yes, my daughter. Your going to be someone's big sister." Ardrelia looked at Tiberius and Selena and smiled. "So how do you both feel becoming a mother and a father?" She said smiling with tears in her eyes.

Tiberius responded back to Ardrelia's comment. "Ardrelia, you've made me a happy man today. It's going to feel wonderful to be a father again to young ones. It will fill a void I've had since I lost my two younger sons all of those years ago. Thank you again." Tiberius kissed Ardrelia as they all waited for Selena's response to the news........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Tiberius responded back to Ardrelia's comment. "Ardrelia, you've made me a happy man today. It's going to feel wonderful to be a father again to young ones. It will fill a void I've had since I lost my two younger sons all of those years ago. Thank you again." Tiberius kissed Ardrelia as they all waited for Selena's response to the news........

Her first reaction was a hug that involved both of them.
    " We may a unorthodox family but we are still a family. Who could I not be happy to see it grows again so fast ? I'm happy, I'm more than happy and I might have not this formidable elf senses but there could be a second child you gave birth to today.
    You all gave me something back I thought I lost forever, a loving family. I don't care who tries to endanger us, we will stay trough this and we will see our children grow, that's a promise."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:49 am

Phoenixia wrote:Her first reaction was a hug that involved both of them. "We may a unorthodox family but we are still a family. Who could I not be happy to see it grows again so fast? I'm happy, I'm more than happy and I might have not this formidable elf senses but there could be a second child you gave birth to today. You all gave me something back I thought I lost forever, a loving family. I don't care who tries to endanger us, we will stay trough this and we will see our children grow, that's a promise."

Tiberius was again taken aback as Selena revealed that she was with child also. He kissed Selena and thanked her profusely for the bringing of another child into their family. As the four of them hugged, Tiberius thought to himself about this moment. Oh Lord, thank you for these blessings. I haven't felt this type of happiness in years. Thank you again. As Tiberius finished his thoughts, he directed the group over back to the feast were they congratulated the Elven Princesses and her finance on their proposal. Sitting back down, they joined into the feast with the rest of the guests and royals........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:00 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Tiberius was again taken aback as Selena revealed that she was with child also. He kissed Selena and thanked her profusely for the bringing of another child into their family. As the four of them hugged, Tiberius thought to himself about this moment. Oh Lord, thank you for these blessings. I haven't felt this type of happiness in years. Thank you again. As Tiberius finished his thoughts, he directed the group over back to the feast were they congratulated the Elven Princesses and her finance on their proposal. Sitting back down, they joined into the feast with the rest of the guests and royals........

When they reached the feast all views were focussed on the new members. Mainly because of the fact that Tiberius was one of the star guests, especially after the Proclamation of the King the day before but also because of the rumors that occur.
    They took the places to the right of the king, seeing that the Fey'ri Princess beat them to be the first delegation guests.
    The King literally jumped from his chair.
    " Good to see you all, glad you could make it. Welcome Emperor, Princess Leona." He was truly unsure how to address the two ladies, hopping for advice he glanced to Ardreila.
    In a lower voice he continued. " The papers and a passport should be ready within a hour, I will let deliver it to your room as quiet as possible. I hope that is in order."
    Selena was the one to answer. " It is your majesty, I lived 10 years without a true identity, a hour more or less makes not such a difference."
    " That's good, also I will inform as soon as the dragon arrives, last I heard off is that they want a whole meeting with the elders here. Don't be to afraid, normally Dragon Trials are not lethal, not on this level. The Persons to trial are far to important to be placed in to much mortal danger."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:24 am

Phoenixia wrote:

When they reached the feast all views were focussed on the new members. Mainly because of the fact that Tiberius was one of the star guests, especially after the Proclamation of the King the day before but also because of the rumors that occur.
    They took the places to the right of the king, seeing that the Fey'ri Princess beat them to be the first delegation guests.
    The King literally jumped from his chair.
    " Good to see you all, glad you could make it. Welcome Emperor, Princess Leona." He was truly unsure how to address the two ladies, hopping for advice he glanced to Ardreila.
    In a lower voice he continued. " The papers and a passport should be ready within a hour, I will let deliver it to your room as quiet as possible. I hope that is in order."
    Selena was the one to answer. " It is your majesty, I lived 10 years without a true identity, a hour more or less makes not such a difference."
    " That's good, also I will inform as soon as the dragon arrives, last I heard off is that they want a whole meeting with the elders here. Don't be to afraid, normally Dragon Trials are not lethal, not on this level. The Persons to trial are far to important to be placed in to much mortal danger."

Ardrelia looked at the king and smiled. "If it helps your majesty, I am a duchess of the Empire. Selena should be adress as Lady. Eventually I am sure Tiberius will give us some noble title's in the future. Or perhaps You may as call us Empresses, because we will soon be that." Ardrelia said as she smiled to Tiberius and Selena.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:35 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia looked at the king and smiled. "If it helps your majesty, I am a duchess of the Empire. Selena should be adress as Lady. Eventually I am sure Tiberius will give us some noble title's in the future. Or perhaps You may as call us Empresses, because we will soon be that." Ardrelia said as she smiled to Tiberius and Selena.

The king chuckled internally at this statement. " Very well then a duchess and a lady. Well I don't think there will be many occasions to use that before the marriage..." Before he could speak any further the elf recognized who sit down on the other side of the King. Even for other elf tribes, meetings with a Fey'ri were very rare.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:16 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

The king chuckled internally at this statement. " Very well then a duchess and a lady. Well I don't think there will be many occasions to use that before the marriage..." Before he could speak any further the elf recognized who sit down on the other side of the King. Even for other elf tribes, meetings with a Fey'ri were very rare.

The duchess and princess exchanged cocked eye brows. The Wood Elf never met on of the demon fey. She had heard about them and the rumor surrounding them, but never interacted with one. Ardrelia acted civil "Greeting. It is a pleasure to meet some from the Empire." The duchess said with a smile.

Princess Amarauko study the new elf. She could see she meant no hostility. Deciding she was safe, the princess responded. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:32 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

The duchess and princess exchanged cocked eye brows. The Wood Elf never met on of the demon fey. She had heard about them and the rumor surrounding them, but never interacted with one. Ardrelia acted civil "Greeting. It is a pleasure to meet some from the Empire." The duchess said with a smile.

Princess Amarauko study the new elf. She could see she meant no hostility. Deciding she was safe, the princess responded. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well."

Viola looked up when the Fey'ri was mentioned and her face softened when she saw that Amara had find one of their kind. When she was noticed by the wood-elf she reached out her hand.
    "Viola Lehmann, no title yet. I'm becoming represent of the Kingdom in the Fey'ri kingdom. You were not here when the Elven Delegation came or ? I surely have seen you. I'm " She decide to stay with this, no one needs to know how close she and Amara were.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:55 am

Phoenixia wrote:When they reached the feast all views were focused on the new members. Mainly because of the fact that Tiberius was one of the star guests, especially after the Proclamation of the King the day before but also because of the rumors that occur. They took the places to the right of the king, seeing that the Fey'ri Princess beat them to be the first delegation guests. The King literally jumped from his chair. "Good to see you all, glad you could make it. Welcome Emperor, Princess Leona." He was truly unsure how to address the two ladies, hopping for advice he glanced to Ardrelia and Selena.

As King Eirikson greeted them, Tiberius took his hand and greeted him along with Leona. After Ardrelia and Selena talked for a bit, Tiberius stepped in and spoke. "My King, as far as anyone is concerned when it comes to title's, both Selena and Ardrelia are to be addressed as Empress. We might not be married yet, but both ladies are my lovers and wives and are to be addressed as such. But it's only a formality." As he finished explaining that part to the King, Tiberius turned over to Princess Amarauko and Viola Lehmann to introduce himself and Leona. "Greetings, Princess Amarauko and Noblewomen Viola Lehmann, it's a pleasure to meet you. Congratulations again on your engagement to one another. Both of you make a lovely couple. And to explain your comment about Ardrelia, she appeared last night via teleport into my room directly from Constannia." As Tiberius finished, Leona also introduced herself as they waited for a response.........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:17 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As King Eirikson greeted them, Tiberius took his hand and greeted him along with Leona. After Ardrelia and Selena talked for a bit, Tiberius stepped in and spoke. "My King, as far as anyone is concerned when it comes to title's, both Selena and Ardrelia are to be addressed as Empress. We might not be married yet, but both ladies are my lovers and wives and are to be addressed as such. But it's only a formality." As he finished explaining that part to the King, Tiberius turned over to Princess Amarauko and Viola Lehmann to introduce himself and Leona. "Greetings, Princess Amarauko and Noblewomen Viola Lehmann, it's a pleasure to meet you. Congratulations again on your engagement to one another. Both of you make a lovely couple. And to explain your comment about Ardrelia, she appeared last night via teleport into my room directly from Constannia." As Tiberius finished, Leona also introduced herself as they waited for a response.........

When Viola observed the newcomer, the rumors came into her mind.
    She saw them yesterday flighty but she was convinced that the Emperor was a Man around the sixties, not in the mid twenties.
    " It's a honor Emperor and as I said no title, yet but I think that will change soon." He glanced at the diamond ring who was still odd on her hand.
    When she a light red flare in the eyes of Leona she know that something on the rumors must be true.
    " I admit, I imagine your family like the snobs who ruled the house of nobles here. Most of them didn't anything impressive and explain her status with acts her great great great ancestors did. I think I grow up in the wrong Kingdom. Thankfully that time will end soon." He send Amara again a grateful look full of love.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:55 am