Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

2 posters

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 11 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:05 am

Charlotte move in between them to cuddle in the water she felt warm and soft to the touch.

Syliva frown again. "Its not me need it. I can survive with out it. It's just a bonus."

Frida's love began to do her own thing while she waited for Frida to return.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 11 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:28 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte move in between them to cuddle in the water she felt warm and soft to the touch.

Syliva frown again. "Its not me need it. I can survive with out it. It's just a bonus."

Frida's love began to do her own thing while she waited for Frida to return.

Charlotte struggled a bit but then her two mates moved long enough so she could get in between them. They cuddled happily together until they need to get out of the tub and making ready for the evening...

Caspar forced a small smile. " Then you will be good because I enjoy this way to much. He liked to do notihng more then to prove his point that would most certainly caused a public scene.

Frida reached the helicopter in a sour mode, cursing about god and the world. This saved her because she noticed the scent before the others. she covered her mouth and nose and looked into the command central. Both the Princess and her fellow cadet were unconscious and she noticed a fourth shadow in the room...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:06 am

The lovers lie there in each others arms, oblivious of things going on around them.

Sylvia smiled and just played a litle with Caspar legs under the table, He's so naive and innocent. She thought as she played.

Frida saw the shadow. It was pale and beautiful. Like a beautiful nightmare. It pick up the princess and flew away.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The lovers lie there in each others arms, oblivious of things going on around them.

Sylvia smiled and just played a litle with Caspar legs under the table, He's so naive and innocent. She thought as she played.

Frida saw the shadow. It was pale and beautiful. Like a beautiful nightmare. It pick up the princess and flew away.

Viola was the first who noticed something, it was the beeping of the Tele-Crystal, she set up the time before so they would know when they need to get ready. She had managed mid of the way to the wardrobe when she heard a scream...

The captain hide his blush when he noticed Sylvias leg slowly crawling up his own leg. He could feel his body reacting to it but he managed to keep his face neutral. Under the table he shifted a bit to give Sylvia better access...

Frida was stunned when she witnessed the kidnapping of the Princess. However this was it was still her duty to rescue her...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Amara and Charlotte reacted to the scream. They got of the bathing water and rush to the source of the screaming.

Sylvia smiled and continue her work. Besides having fun with Caspar, she made flirting eyes at some the women she had pointed out before.

Frida would have to be fast, cause the woman took off fast in the direction of the palace.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara and Charlotte reacted to the scream. They got of the bathing water and rush to the source of the screaming.

Sylvia smiled and continue her work. Besides having fun with Caspar, she made flirting eyes at some the women she had pointed out before.

Frida would have to be fast, cause the woman took off fast in the direction of the palace.

Viola only throw clothing over her body while she stormed down seeing a devastated cadet. Amara and Charlotte didn't even bother and were nearly as fast as her...

While they waited for their meal Caspar tried to focus on something else then Sylvias foot who made more and more progress. In the end he began to study the other elven women in the room. His eyes were locked by a elf two tables away...

The kidnapper escaped with inhuman speed leading Frida to the only thing she could do now screaming like mad. She was rewarded with Viola, Amara and Charlotte who stormed down the stairs. " The Princess, she was kidnapped by something, don't know what exactly but it looks like a fast shadow..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Amara and Charlotte looked at Viola as what to do next.

While Sylvia was playing with Caspar, Sylvia notice the Night Elf was giving Caspar looks of her own. She smiled with anticpation.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara and Charlotte looked at Viola as what to do next.

While Sylvia was playing with Caspar, Sylvia notice the Night Elf was giving Caspar looks of her own. She smiled with anticpation.

Viola let out a long curse no one of the other three heard before. " Should that not be YOUR responsebility to prevent something like that ? Nevermind we need to find her and quick. Any directions ?"
    " They were heading to the palace."
    " Alright, that's a start we must take her back before they can do heavens know what with her, the question is how to find her ?" She looked at Amara and Charlotte for suggestions...

The elf noticed his looks after a few seconds and show the same interest Caspar had for her. They had most likely found a addition for tonight if they played it right now. However before he could do anything else the Elven waitress came back with their orders, good old steak with side dish...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Amara lifted her nose and snift the air. In a second she was gone and was flying after the culprit. It didn't mater to Amara she was naked. Charlotte grab a robe and followed her.

Sylvia looked at the food put in front of her and waited for Caspar approval to eat it.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara lifted her nose and snift the air. In a second she was gone and was flying after the culprit. It didn't mater to Amara she was naked. Charlotte grab a robe and followed her.

Sylvia looked at the food put in front of her and waited for Caspar approval to eat it.

All three of them were gone in a second, chasing after a blur barely visible before them. " What the hell is that Charlotte ? It's look nearly like your spell or whatever ability you have to fly..."

Caspar tasted a large bit of the food, getting the aroma. He was not a gourmet but whenever he get the chance steak was his first choice. He let out a small smile. " Either the cook is human or the elves have more experiences with the human kitchen as I thought..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:02 pm

Charlotte looked at got angry. "That a vampire fly ability."

Sylvia looked at the Caspar and smile. "So is the food good?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:48 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte looked at got angry. "That a vampire fly ability."

Sylvia looked at the Caspar and smile. "So is the food good?"

Viola could feel that Charlotte started to speed up, the distance decreased by each second and soon they could see how the kidnapper was...

Caspar replied the smile with his own. " Oh yes it is." However for the first time he was distracted by thoughts about a second woman in his mind. Not only about Sylvia...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:01 am

The kidnapper wave her hand. All a sudden a fog cover the sky and land making it hard to see.

Sylvia smile. "Good then I was right to bring us here." She notice him looking at one of the other women and smiled.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:08 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The kidnapper wave her hand. All a sudden a fog cover the sky and land making it hard to see.

Sylvia smile. "Good then I was right to bring us here." She notice him looking at one of the other women and smiled.

Viola cursed but hold the route. " Charlotte can you make anything against this ?" She noticed that Amara was the fastest of all three and were more then a few lenghts before them.

He turned his focus back to Sylvia for a moment. " Yes it's a great place and the food couldn't be much better." Of course that was not the only one he appreciated here...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:16 am

A little fog wasn't going to stop Amara, but the sudden freezing temperature did and she notice them all starting to freeze. Even Charlotte when she notice the deeping cold drop down to protect her simulated body heat and the baby that relied on it.

Sylvia smiled. "Good then what else would you like to have from this place." She said hinting at what Caspar was doing.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:34 am

Elven Imperium wrote:A little fog wasn't going to stop Amara, but the sudden freezing temperature did and she notice them all starting to freeze. Even Charlotte when she notice the deeping cold drop down to protect her simulated body heat and the baby that relied on it.

Sylvia smiled. "Good then what else would you like to have from this place." She said hinting at what Caspar was doing.

Charlotte need to drop down as her body couldn't hold the cold any longer. Viola was a bit more resistant but even she could feel the cold.
    " Damnit we must to do something now, to the palace I will kicking this person whoever it is in the arse if she's doing something to Hilde !"

Caspar got the hint and looked after the Night Elf two tables away. " I think we should wait a bit for desert, she's only got her order now..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:15 am

Charlotte drop and cradel her belly. She want nothing to harm the little life inside her body. She was starving. She was using so much blood to keep her body alive. To give the baby a chance to grow and develop like a normal baby, but the price was she was burning through her blood fast. She looked to Viola and Amara. "My loves I need to feed soon."

Sylvia smiled. "Good cause I like to wait to savior my deserts." She took a chunk of the meat and rolled it in her tounge before Caspar.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:26 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte drop and cradel her belly. She want nothing to harm the little life inside her body. She was starving. She was using so much blood to keep her body alive. To give the baby a chance to grow and develop like a normal baby, but the price was she was burning through her blood fast. She looked to Viola and Amara. "My loves I need to feed soon."

Sylvia smiled. "Good cause I like to wait to savior my deserts." She took a chunk of the meat and rolled it in her tounge before Caspar.

Viola didn't care anymore, this was a extreme situation and it could harm their baby. " Amara I need to head back, Charlotte take my arm now, simply try not to kill me yes ?"

Caspar forgot everything around him and he was deadly sure Sylvia used her natural allure again against him. He didn't care about this as it only increased his desire to take her back to the castle and ravish her...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:06 am

Charlotte shook her head. "No Viola I won't. Your carrying a baby as well I won't take blood from you cause it may harm the child. I have a cache of bood in my room at the palace if you and Amara can go get it for me I'll head back and keep warm." She said with a smile.

It wasn't her allure, cause Sylvia was afraid to use her powers in public. It was simple kink.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:00 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte shook her head. "No Viola I won't. Your carrying a baby as well I won't take blood from you cause it may harm the child. I have a cache of bood in my room at the palace if you and Amara can go get it for me I'll head back and keep warm." She said with a smile.

It wasn't her allure, cause Sylvia was afraid to use her powers in public. It was simple kink.

Viola nodded to Amara. " I will follow this kidnapper, you should grab the blood. The Dragon Blood will protect me a bit from the cold so I should be fine..."

Caspar couldn't hold back the eyes from her for a few moments until he called all his willforce and began to eat again, unfortunately someone observed the whole scene...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:33 am

Amara nodded and listen to Charlotte tell her where her blood cache was. She quickly then flew off in search for it. Charlotte return to the Copter. There she keep her blood burning. She didn't care how hungry she was she wasn't going to let this baby down.

Yes the couple did get attention, the wrong type. A Elven priest notice the effect. She waited till the couple where done till she made her move.

The Elf priest
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:43 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara nodded and listen to Charlotte tell her where her blood cache was. She quickly then flew off in search for it. Charlotte return to the Copter. There she keep her blood burning. She didn't care how hungry she was she wasn't going to let this baby down.

Yes the couple did get attention, the wrong type. A Elven priest notice the effect. She waited till the couple where done till she made her move.

Meanwhile Viola good back to track down the kidnapper of her best friend. Soon she found a fresh scent in the air that was leading to the more luxury part of the palace. She memorized the balcony and headed back to the others so they could make up a plan...

Caspar noticed the Elven Priest long before he was done and hinted Sylvia to her. " That could cause trouble for us..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:56 am

Viola got back in time to see Amara return with bottles of some kind of liquid. The girls rush in to find Charlotte all shaking as she tried to maintain control.

Syliva almost lost it when she saw the priest, but fought back the urge to rip the pretty girls face off.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Viola got back in time to see Amara return with bottles of some kind of liquid. The girls rush in to find Charlotte all shaking as she tried to maintain control.

Syliva almost lost it when she saw the priest, but fought back the urge to rip the pretty girls face off.

Amara came just in time as Viola could see the struggles Charlotte had. She managed to keep the Vampire-Elf calm while Amara opened the bottle and filled it into Charlottes mouth...

Caspar noticed the change of emotions in Sylvias face. " A old acquaintance from you ?" He was nearly sure there was some old history between them...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Charlotte drank from the bottle till it was empty. She gain more color and her body got even warmer. She look back at her loves and smile. "Thank you my loves...For the both of us." She said cradeling her belly.

Sylvia snarled. "No where not friends...I just don't like holy types for obivious reasons."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:28 pm