Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

2 posters

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 12 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte drank from the bottle till it was empty. She gain more color and her body got even warmer. She look back at her loves and smile. "Thank you my loves...For the both of us." She said cradeling her belly.

Sylvia snarled. "No where not friends...I just don't like holy types for obivious reasons."

Both of them joined Charlotte for a minute until everyone could focus on the task beforehand. " I know where the Kidnapper is, it's a suite on the northside of the palace, decorated complete in dark red. Ring that any bells with you Charlotte or do we need to hit in unknown waters ?"

Caspar nearly chuckled at this. " Oh well, I can see you would have problems. By the way I think she noticed that we have noticed here." True to his words the elven priest headed to them with long angry steps...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 12 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:43 am

Charlotte face began drain of color for a moment and nodded. "Its the room of my mother's."

The Elven priest walked up to the couple. She looked at them both. She took a holy symbol. She spoke some words of Elven. Sylvia image reverted back to her true form. The priest the looked at Fey'ri. "Foul temptress do you hold this man in your thrall." She said with a booming voice that alerted everyone in the dinner.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:48 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte face began drain of color for a moment and nodded. "Its the room of my mother's."

The Elven priest walked up to the couple. She looked at them both. She took a holy symbol. She spoke some words of Elven. Sylvia image reverted back to her true form. The priest the looked at Fey'ri. "Foul temptress do you hold this man in your thrall." She said with a booming voice that alerted everyone in the dinner.

Viola gulped a little bit. " That could be a problem but we need to free my friend. Can we ask anyone for assistance ?" She hate to ask that but Charlottes mother was certainly more powerful then all of them together. Even if Sarya would offer her assistance she couldn't refuse her on that...

Caspar stood up, calming his anger done by force. " I don't think so Ma'am and you shouldn't make a scene like that. I'm full aware what Sylvia is and I can assure you that I'm not under a spell..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:07 am

Charlotte shook her head. "But why would she steal the princess. We Leansídhe do not live off sex like the Fey'ri do we are motivation by other concerns...What is my mother up to?"

The Priestess just shook her head. "Spoken like a thrall." She pull some water out and sprinkle it on to Caspar. Some of drops splash on Syliva and she scream as she suffer some really nasty burns.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:16 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte shook her head. "But why would she steal the princess. We Leansídhe do not live off sex like the Fey'ri do we are motivation by other concerns...What is my mother up to?"

The Priestess just shook her head. "Spoken like a thrall." She pull some water out and sprinkle it on to Caspar. Some of drops splash on Syliva and she scream as she suffer some really nasty burns.

Viola sighted " I don't know really, what should a Vam... Oh my god hopefully it's not the stereotypical answer again !" Viola was horrofied at the thought what Charlottes mother could do with Hilde...

Caspar jumped in front of the Priestess " What in the name of all gods was that ? You attack us for no reasons, you cause a public scene. Is that the way your religion works ?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:14 am

"Well we need to confront her and find out what she want...My mother never does anything with out a plan." Charlotte said as she drank from a few bottles. Making sure she was completely filled with blood.

The Priestess just stood there. "I was freeing you from her Evil. I am here to make sure all people are protected from her kind." Caspar could see that Sylvia was still in pain from the burns.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:14 am

Elven Imperium wrote:"Well we need to confront her and find out what she want...My mother never does anything with out a plan." Charlotte said as she drank from a few bottles. Making sure she was completely filled with blood.

The Priestess just stood there. "I was freeing you from her Evil. I am here to make sure all people are protected from her kind." Caspar could see that Sylvia was still in pain from the burns.

Viola shuddered. " I don't think we're powerful enough to 'confront' her but we need to do it anyways, I will not leave Hilde in the possession of your mother."

Caspar get more angry. " As you can see I'm with her on my free will and I will do anything necessary to protect her." He grabed a towel and began to dry Sylvia...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:20 am

Amara and Charlotte nodded and got dress. They where readying themselves for battle.

Sylvia felt the resteraunt and went outside as she got away from the priest aura her wounds began to heal.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:24 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara and Charlotte nodded and got dress. They where readying themselves for battle.

Sylvia felt the resteraunt and went outside as she got away from the priest aura her wounds began to heal.

Viola concentrated herself on the few things she already knew about the powers the Blood gave her, searching for something that would give the group a advantage...

Caspar stormed out behind her, throwing the towel after the priest. He got her a few feet behind the restaurant and his eyes were full with worry. " Are you alright ?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:43 am

The girls where ready. The looked at Viola and held her hands waiting to follow her into hell.

Sylvia turn to look at Caspar. What was amazing was the burn dispeared before his eyes. "Yes I am fine just had to escape that bitch."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:48 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls where ready. The looked at Viola and held her hands waiting to follow her into hell.

Sylvia turn to look at Caspar. What was amazing was the burn dispeared before his eyes. "Yes I am fine just had to escape that bitch."

Seeing that everyone was ready Viola jumped into the ear and took the lead to the Palace...

Caspars eyes nearly popped out when he saw the regeneration abillity. " That's amazing, however she still has no right to threat you like that..." He doesn't notice that they were not alone any more...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:12 pm

The girls followed her. Both Charlotte and Amara prepared themselves what lied ahead.

Caspar was alert by the feel of a club landing on his head. Sylvia tried to react, but she was dose with some water. The made her burn again and scream in pain.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:16 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls followed her. Both Charlotte and Amara prepared themselves what lied ahead.

Caspar was alert by the feel of a club landing on his head. Sylvia tried to react, but she was dose with some water. The made her burn again and scream in pain.

Within 5 minutes they arrived at the Palace window, prepared for anything they would find inside...

Caspar saw the club way to late however he saw a second shadow reacting before he feeled the darkness surrounding him...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:21 pm

The girls enter the room and saw Hilde tied up in a soft chair.

As Caspar laid there, their attacks threw a next over Syliva and began to drag her away. She was cream Caspar name as she struggled.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls enter the room and saw Hilde tied up in a soft chair.

As Caspar laid there, their attacks threw a next over Syliva and began to drag her away. She was cream Caspar name as she struggled.

The first thing Viola noticed was Hilde tied on a chair, the second thing was Charlottes mother stretched out on a bed. " You are late but I knew you wouldn't resist the lure." With a snap the windows and doors were sealed...

Caspar was not long unconscious when he feeled how someone throws water over him. It was Nightelf Girl he noticed prior in the restaurant...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:05 pm

The Vampire queen got up on the bed and looked at the group. "Well now that I have you here you can have your princess back." She said waving her hand. Hilde bonds became free.

As Caspar recovered he could hear the screams of Syliva in the distance.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The Vampire queen got up on the bed and looked at the group. "Well now that I have you here you can have your princess back." She said waving her hand. Hilde bonds became free.

As Caspar recovered he could hear the screams of Syliva in the distance.

True to her word Hilde was free and dropped to the floor, however all four of them were trapped.
    " So now you have us all fine, what do you want ?" Viola had survived Sarya, she wouldn't fail her mates a second time...

The Screams alarmed Caspar more then anything else however the Night Elf hold him back. He turned to her. " Either you help me or I need that to make alone your choice but I will rescue Sylvia consequences to be damned..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:29 pm

"I wanted to see the girl that stole my daughter's fiance away....you look strange for a dragon-kin." The Vampire queen said with a smile.

Night elf noded and let go of Caspar. They chased after the source of the screams.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:"I wanted to see the girl that stole my daughter's fiance away....you look strange for a dragon-kin." The Vampire queen said with a smile.

Night elf noded and let go of Caspar. They chased after the source of the screams.

Viola was a bit annoyed. " What do you mean your daughter fiance ? She is with us now." However she noticed that Charlotte went a bit paler...

The two headed to the source of the screams at high speed and closed the distance rather quick. They could see three elves who had still struggles to keep Sylvia under control...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:43 am

The Vampire queen cocked a eyebrow. "Oh really...When you say that what do you mean? Amara was suppose to be my daughter fiance and she gave her consent to wed my heir. What are you little human?"

One Elf turn around and brandish a sword in front of Caspar. The other two held down Sylvia. The put holy symbols on her body which caused her scream some more. Caspar could see her. Her body was cover in horrible burns.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:50 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The Vampire queen cocked a eyebrow. "Oh really...When you say that what do you mean? Amara was suppose to be my daughter fiance and she gave her consent to wed my heir. What are you little human?"

One Elf turn around and brandish a sword in front of Caspar. The other two held down Sylvia. The put holy symbols on her body which caused her scream some more. Caspar could see her. Her body was cover in horrible burns.

Viola sighted in relief, at least this was easy to explain. " Well you see Amara chooesd me at her free will, I don't know what Charlotte and Amara lead into their breakup but each one of us accepted the others as their mates so technically I never stole Charlotte anything. As for me I may be a human but I'm also from the blood of Black Wing oldest of the elder council..."

Caspar put his own sword in place, grateful for the traditional Phoenixians that prevented the modernization of the Uniform for over 400 years. At the same time the Night Elf cast a spell against the other two elves...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:05 am

"Well this make the plot more interesting. You want to know what caused the break up. Amara was afraid of the final step to be accepted in our ranks. To marry Charlotte she would have to be turned...In another words become one of the undead. If you want Charlotte now that price has to be paid." The Queen spoke.

The night Elf casted a spell and then pulled a bow and shot the two thugs, before she was flung against the wall by a spell. The little priestess had arrive to aid the attacking Elves. Caspar at the same time had to parry an attack by one of the Elves.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:52 am

Elven Imperium wrote:"Well this make the plot more interesting. You want to know what caused the break up. Amara was afraid of the final step to be accepted in our ranks. To marry Charlotte she would have to be turned...In another words become one of the undead. If you want Charlotte now that price has to be paid." The Queen spoke.

The night Elf casted a spell and then pulled a bow and shot the two thugs, before she was flung against the wall by a spell. The little priestess had arrive to aid the attacking Elves. Caspar at the same time had to parry an attack by one of the Elves.

Viola gulped, harder this time. How far whould she need to go for this ? A half dragon was one thing but to turn in a undead, she could understand why Amara had retreated. She looked to Amara for support searching for acceptance or denial...

The elf was good but Caspar was no rookie either. After a few minutes he gained the uphand forcing the elf into defense. When he saw that the priestess was back he speeded the duell up but this unnecessary as Sylvia has recovered from the burnings...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:59 am

Amara shook her head. "I cannot accept that. Becoming undead would harm the life that may be growing in me." She looked at Viola "It would harm the life inside her now."

As Caspar battle the Elven warrior, The priest began to chant. Sylvia began to scream as her flesh began to burn and peel.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:06 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara shook her head. "I cannot accept that. Becoming undead would harm the life that may be growing in me." She looked at Viola "It would harm the life inside her now."

As Caspar battle the Elven warrior, The priest began to chant. Sylvia began to scream as her flesh began to burn and peel.

Viola nodded. " I can not accept that now not until my child is born."

Caspar finished the elf with a sudden attack that destroyed his defense and slashed his sword arm. The Elf dropped down. He noticed two daggers in the belt of the elf and with a desperate but fluid movement he threw both weapons against the priestess steeling himself for a possible battle...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:39 pm