Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

2 posters

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 10 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:"Hello my love how are you doing my dear? You doing well enjoying the present I gave you." Sarya said. Her voice was like honey.

As Amara got up she notice Hilde checking out her body. "Do you want me sex Hilde?" She said with a smile.

The couple pass through the gat and apeared at a main station in the captail there where thousands of Elves walking around.

Selenia was shocked. She never expected such answer from Frida. She push the rod deep into both of them to kiss Frida. She passionly kissed Frida as a lastspasm was shared between them. The rod exhange one last push of essence between them.

Viola feeled the angry build up but she demand a cool mind. " Oh Amara looks at it as her present now, she even accepted it with open arms thank you but I don't think you want to make smalltalk do you ?"

Hilde hold back a blush. " I don't wan... My mind don't want it Amara and that's what count. I will a good wife for Akihiro. I thank you for everything you have done but I simply can't. I would not able to keep the same feelings for him anymore..." It was the truth and Amara only deserved the truth after everything she had done for her...

They arrived at a couple of giant portals under the free sky. It was a plaza, similiar to the Size of a Main station and build within the central part of the capital city...

Frida could feel that the mating was complete, she could nearly feel the new live she harbored now. She let all her love and passion flow into the kiss when she returned it to Selenia...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 10 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:32 pm

"Good then I hope you don't mind telling Amara that she going to have a sister soon. You'll be happy too know I have another present for you in less then a year." Sarya said with a smile.

Amara smiled and put back on her clothes. "Well good I don't want to force Viola to except you in our marriage bed...It be like incest then." She said with a laugh. To Amara, she would honor Hilde wishes. Besides she was right. If she and Hilde got more involved it would hurt Viola and there was nothing on Earth that would make her do that.

Sylvia let Caspar enjoy the sight. She supressed her scent in order to not draw attention from the local watch.

Selenia held Frida tight as she rested. She was still join to Frida by the rod.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:41 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:"Good then I hope you don't mind telling Amara that she going to have a sister soon. You'll be happy too know I have another present for you in less then a year." Sarya said with a smile.

Amara smiled and put back on her clothes. "Well good I don't want to force Viola to except you in our marriage bed...It be like incest then." She said with a laugh. To Amara, she would honor Hilde wishes. Besides she was right. If she and Hilde got more involved it would hurt Viola and there was nothing on Earth that would make her do that.

Sylvia let Caspar enjoy the sight. She supressed her scent in order to not draw attention from the local watch.

Selenia held Frida tight as she rested. She was still join to Frida by the rod.

Viola let out a sight, of course this things always worked on both sides. " She will be happy to hear that, however don't expect to much family visits, we will 3 childs of our own."

Hilde joined into the laugh, feeling good that Amara understand her problem. " Yes I couldn't imagine me and Viola that would be just ewww, not that she tried it before but it never worked that way..."

Even when she surpressed the scent Caspars eyes were mainly on Sylvia, the city was beautiful however even if he would be a fan of archtecture, he wouldn't pay to much attention with a companion like her. Soon they hit a Area that seemed to be the main street of the City...

while they were still joined, Frida caressed around her stomach, still wondering over the miracle magic made possible...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Viola couldn't see Sarya smile, but she did. "Oh I'm not keeping her she is your child. I just wanted you to know that I will always treasure our time together. Really? Who's the third? Let me guess...is she pale and beautiful?" Sarya smiled knowing who exactly who it was.

Amara helped Hilde get dress. "Yes I agree, Besides it going to be werid when we name you the god mother of our children. I never want to explain to my kids, Oh yes dear I slept with Auntee Hilde." She laughed.

Caspar didn't notice, but Sylvia change her appearance. She look like a normal Elf and not a Fey'ri any more.

Selenia was resting and not albe to see what Frida was doing.

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Viola couldn't see Sarya smile, but she did. "Oh I'm not keeping her she is your child. I just wanted you to know that I will always treasure our time together. Really? Who's the third? Let me guess...is she pale and beautiful?" Sarya smiled knowing who exactly who it was.

Amara helped Hilde get dress. "Yes I agree, Besides it going to be werid when we name you the god mother of our children. I never want to explain to my kids, Oh yes dear I slept with Auntee Hilde." She laughed.

Caspar didn't notice, but Sylvia change her appearance. She look like a normal Elf and not a Fey'ri any more.

Selenia was resting and not albe to see what Frida was doing.

Viola beamed up at this. " You don't want to keep her, well that is unexpected. The more the merier I would say so if you want to give the child to us we will raise her like everyone else. And yes you're right in two." Viola was still wondering what Sarya want as a payment for the child...

Hilde nearly got a hickup 'Go, Godmother ? That's not on grown on Violas head right ? Oh of course I will accept it but you will pay for that, Vi will be the Godmother for my first child. Amara you will get the third as Akihiro will give this priviledge to one elf of his kingdom for sure and I think we will also have one for 'Auntie Charlotte'" She grinned widely at the prospect of a god-child...

They were heading through the street, elfs of all tribes and races were present here they were heading to a small restaurant that was clearly lead by a bunch of half-elves...

Frida decided to join her love in the rest, placing one hand arround Selenias stomache...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:53 am

"Good well then I look forward to you joining us for the party tonight and the wedding tomorrow." Sarya said with a voice that stirred the libido.

Amara laughed. "Very well. Hilde, now lets get back to Viola and Charlotte. I think you be more safe there with them." She said unfluring her wings and picking up Hilde.

Sylvia took Caspar to a new human-style food restaurant in the N'Tel'quest section of the city. The decor was screaming wana-be human as their was posters of latest Constannian, and Phoenix fashions displayed.

Eventually Selenia stirred to consciousness. She open her eyes and looked at Frida and smiled.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:27 am

Elven Imperium wrote:"Good well then I look forward to you joining us for the party tonight and the wedding tomorrow." Sarya said with a voice that stirred the libido.

Amara laughed. "Very well. Hilde, now lets get back to Viola and Charlotte. I think you be more safe there with them." She said unfluring her wings and picking up Hilde.

Sylvia took Caspar to a new human-style food restaurant in the N'Tel'quest section of the city. The decor was screaming wana-be human as their was posters of latest Constannian, and Phoenix fashions displayed.

Eventually Selenia stirred to consciousness. She open her eyes and looked at Frida and smiled.

Viola rolled her eyes, oh of course that was no invitation that was a command. She only hoped Amara would be back in time...

Hilde tried to not press her body against Amaras during the flight. They landed near the Helicopter in record time and were greeted by a worried Viola...

Caspar couldn't hold back a laugh when he saw the bad assemble of collages that seems to be copied from the next best magazine. He only hopped the food would be not cooked after recipes of the same magazines...

Frida returned the smile gratefully. " I think I can feel them my love but I'm not a doctor but I think we are pregnant..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:53 am

Amara ran up to Viola and kiss her. She saw the worried look on her face. "Whats wrong Viola?"

Sylvia maintain her non-Fey'ri illusion as she looked at the menu. The menu was the same as a human family diner. Sylvia looked at Caspar confused. "So what should I order?"

Selenia smiled and held Frida close to her. "Good I am happy. Frida, what would you like to do now?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:09 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara ran up to Viola and kiss her. She saw the worried look on her face. "Whats wrong Viola?"

Sylvia maintain her non-Fey'ri illusion as she looked at the menu. The menu was the same as a human family diner. Sylvia looked at Caspar confused. "So what should I order?"

Selenia smiled and held Frida close to her. "Good I am happy. Frida, what would you like to do now?"

Viola tried to hide her worries but she failed miserable. " Your mother, she invited all of us to a party this evening you know what this mean do you ? She will try it again... And she is pregnant."

Caspar looked at the card for a second and grinned, it seems the cook was a truly human, to human to be a human to be exactly. " I take it you are still prefer meat ? It will be a bit older than fresh from the animal but it sounds still good..."

Frida simply cuddled a bit more with Selenia, showing her happiness. " I think I will need to announce my dismissing from the Army soon, it would be not compatible with our new life if I need to leave you right ?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:18 am

Amara looked at Viola with a look of support and caring. "It be ok all of us will be there....It's your child too isn't Viola?" She said when thinking of her mother's baby.

Syliva smiled and looked at Caspar, matching her eyes with his. "Any thing you suggest is good Caspar."

Selenia nodded. "Yes I don't want the mother of my children going off to war..Your going to stay here with me."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:20 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara looked at Viola with a look of support and caring. "It be ok all of us will be there....It's your child too isn't Viola?" She said when thinking of her mother's baby.

Syliva smiled and looked at Caspar, matching her eyes with his. "Any thing you suggest is good Caspar."

Selenia nodded. "Yes I don't want the mother of my children going off to war..Your going to stay here with me."

Viola only could nod. " Yeah and she mentioned that she will give it to us, however I'm sure she want something for it and I'm not sure if I like this thought..."

Caspar return the smile. " It sound's really good." He waited for the waitress and was surprised to actually get greeted by a elf-waitress...

Frida nodded happily. " That I will my love, that I will. I only need to get a chance to meet with the princess..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:56 am

Amara just held on to Viola. "If it's your baby I want it with us. I don't care if it my mother's baby. In my eyes it will be our baby." She said with a smile.

A pretty Elf waitress claim by and smiled. "Hello folk's, how you doing this evening. Are you ready to order?"

Selenia smiled and nodded. "We can do that in a little bit." Selenia wanted to go searching for the princess, but didn't want to detach from Frida.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:06 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara just held on to Viola. "If it's your baby I want it with us. I don't care if it my mother's baby. In my eyes it will be our baby." She said with a smile.

A pretty Elf waitress claim by and smiled. "Hello folk's, how you doing this evening. Are you ready to order?"

Selenia smiled and nodded. "We can do that in a little bit." Selenia wanted to go searching for the princess, but didn't want to detach from Frida.

Viola relaxed into her arms. " You're far to good for this world you know ? Anyone else would have over reacted or would have suspicions." She thought about Caspar and how he was treated by anyone. " I will fight for this child as long as I can afford the price..."

He could see at once that Sylvia examined the waitress in a way that indicates that she was not only interested in the food the restaurant offered.
    " Ah yes I would like to take the 53." He waited for Sylvias response...

Frida smiled grateful. " That's fine, I don't want to lost my warm pillow either, not yet however..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:19 am

Amara smiled. "It wasn't a hard choice for me. The baby is your baby and I love you so I see no reason for me to not love a baby that comes from you."

Sylvia smiled. "I'll take the same." Sylvia wasn't sure what Caspar order but she hope it was good.

Selenia and Frida relax a little more together.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:28 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara smiled. "It wasn't a hard choice for me. The baby is your baby and I love you so I see no reason for me to not love a baby that comes from you."

Sylvia smiled. "I'll take the same." Sylvia wasn't sure what Caspar order but she hope it was good.

Selenia and Frida relax a little more together.

Violas smile widened. " You don't realize how hard this could be for others or ? Sarya is a manipulative beast and you accept her childs after all she had done ? I don't think I could do that so easily alone. However we will see what she want for that. Regardless what she offered there is nearly anytime a catch on it no ?"

The waitress nodded and leaved right to the kitchen. Caspar relaxed a bit, observing the decoration that contents of more posters from second hand magazines...

Both of them relaxed for a bit until Frida took a look at the watch, it was late noon already. She moved a bit and gentle make her way free of the cuddling...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:58 am

Amara nodded "Yes she is. But it's not the baby fault how it was brought in this world. All I care is to give the child a loving home with some loving parents."

Sylvia smiled at Caspar. "So what you think of the non Fey'ri me?"

Selenia gasped as she felt the rod leave her body. As a retaliation she pull the rod out of Frida's body.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:04 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara nodded "Yes she is. But it's not the baby fault how it was brought in this world. All I care is to give the child a loving home with some loving parents."

Sylvia smiled at Caspar. "So what you think of the non Fey'ri me?"

Selenia gasped as she felt the rod leave her body. As a retaliation she pull the rod out of Frida's body.

Viola hugged her in a embrassing manner before she looked at her watch. " We have a bit time until we need to get to our own party, of course organized by Sarya, so anyone else who want to test the tube ?"

Caspar blushed a bit. " It's stunning even if you would try not to you would look stunning for me." In his mind he was already thinking about the possiibilities for this night.
    " And I know this look you gave the waitress, what do you think ?"

Frida could feel the rod leaving her body. She looked at Selenia who was still in the same position. " Are you ok ? I doesn't hurt you or ?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:47 am

"Well I think we all have been seeded my love...and I'm not going to suggest it to Hilde." She said with a smile.

"Well we have a few possibities here don't let yourself deny looking at them." Sylvia wave at a few beautiful Elven woman in the place.

Selenia smiled. "No it's just cause me to moan a little pleasure when you exit me."

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:49 am

Elven Imperium wrote:"Well I think we all have been seeded my love...and I'm not going to suggest it to Hilde." She said with a smile.

"Well we have a few possibities here don't let yourself deny looking at them." Sylvia wave at a few beautiful Elven woman in the place.

Selenia smiled. "No it's just cause me to moan a little pleasure when you exit me."

" Well your loose then, if someone seeks me I'm in the tub for a while and right you love, don't place this pictures in my head." True to her words she headed to the bathroom were a luxus tub was installed, big enough for all three of them...

Following her advise Caspar switched the main notice to the female elves, a large part set alone on their tables and most looked very beautiful in a certain way still no one was a match for Sylvia...

Frida let out a sight of relief. " Well I will be right back and I think I will search the Princess soon, you want to accompany me or do you have other things in mind ?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:06 am

Amara turn to Hilde and smiled. "You don't mind if we leave you alone for a hour or two?" She said as she followed Viola. When Viola enter the bath tub, she found a naked Charlotte in the bathtub smiling.

Syliva smiled. "So do you like any of them?"

Selenia smiled. "I would recommend that fly monstrosity that you people arrived on. I smell the princess's scent towards that way."

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:17 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara turn to Hilde and smiled. "You don't mind if we leave you alone for a hour or two?" She said as she followed Viola. When Viola enter the bath tub, she found a naked Charlotte in the bathtub smiling.

Syliva smiled. "So do you like any of them?"

Selenia smiled. "I would recommend that fly monstrosity that you people arrived on. I smell the princess's scent towards that way."

Viola grinned, it seems she was not the only one who could use a relaxing bath after they had their fun...
    Hilde however decided to check on the last cadet who should hold watch for incomming news from Phoenixia...

He could sense that she was really interested, not onyl because of a test, there was less to no jealousy.
    " Honestly I'm a soldier not a monk, of course I'm interested at them, however don't worry, no one could ever reach your league for me...

Frida need a few seconds to understand. " You mean the Helicopter ? Yes it can be a bit scary at first, however they are nothing to fear off. The smaller oens however are also weapons..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:26 am

Viola didn't have to wait to join Charlotte. Amara pushed Viola into the waiting arms of Charlotte as she drop her dress and join them.

Sylvia smiled again. "Well Caspar I was wondering witch on of them would you like to share with me in bed. Unless of course you just want me alone...I won't push you...I rather like your innocence....It delicious."

Selenia yawned. She didn't care much for human tech or discusions on them.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:38 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Viola didn't have to wait to join Charlotte. Amara pushed Viola into the waiting arms of Charlotte as she drop her dress and join them.

Sylvia smiled again. "Well Caspar I was wondering witch on of them would you like to share with me in bed. Unless of course you just want me alone...I won't push you...I rather like your innocence....It delicious."

Selenia yawned. She didn't care much for human tech or discusions on them.

The three joined together in the warm water, before their Transformation Viola would have protested but thanks to the dragon blood she had no problems with heat anymore to the contrary she could relax much better into it.
    So her mental defense melted completely within seconds any coherent thoughts despite how much she cared for the two elves vanished from her mind and her body noticed the nude presence of both elves in question...

Caspar noticed the strange choose of words. " What you mean delicious ? You sound like you would... consumating sex ?" He made sure to lower his voice so even Sylvia could barely hear him...

Frida meanwhile managed to put on her uniform again, despite the urge to jump on her love. But that would have to wait until the deed was done. Determined to hold this as short as possible she leaved the security of the private room...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:01 am

The three settle in the tub and began to do more then bathe.

Sylvia frowned. "Caspar we Fey'ri are part Succubus. We absorb energy to help us stay young and strong. Most of the time it's Life force energy or it can be sexual energy."

Selenia smiled to Frida. "Good luck my love. I will be her waiting for you."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:23 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The three settle in the tub and began to do more then bathe.

Sylvia frowned. "Caspar we Fey'ri are part Succubus. We absorb energy to help us stay young and strong. Most of the time it's Life force energy or it can be sexual energy."

Selenia smiled to Frida. "Good luck my love. I will be her waiting for you."

Soon the heat was not the only thing that help Viola relaxing. After nearly 3 hours all of them were happy and more or less cleaned. Viola had startled to cuddle with Amara, a smile of happiness and love on her face...

Caspar gulped. " Right I forgot the part succubus part, I didn't knew that it's thiis important for your kind." 24 hours before he would be more then upset over the thought that the sex was used as a kind of fountain of youth. Now however he know that Sylvia wouldn't exploited him like that, at least he hoped that...

Soon Frida managed to leave the palace, in the distance she already could see the helicopter but it was a damn cliffy way to the plateau where the helicopter landed. Not for the first time she wished she could have the same wings as all the Fey'ris had...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:28 pm