Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

2 posters

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 24 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:19 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Sarya laughed and waved a hand. The Holy symbol disolved and drip away. "Silly girl you have to be a person of faith to repel me. Don't worry All I want is a kiss and a hug. I have no desire to be in a blood fued with the Steel Elves...I have enough enemies." She said with a voice like pure honey.

Hilde couldn't help but melted a bit alone trough the voice. However she steeled herself and closed the distance until there were only a low gap between them, her allure was noticeable but that could also be caused trough her weakeness from last night. However it was enough to obey her even against her will.
    She put her in a hug and gave her a soft kiss, however she was not quick enough to breake it...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 24 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:24 am

Sarya responded with a deep kiss and move her tounge in to taste Hilde'. When she was finish she smile.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:27 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Sarya responded with a deep kiss and move her tounge in to taste Hilde'. When she was finish she smile.

Hilde couldn't help but was attracted to the Fey'ri. However Saryah broke the kiss herself and only a moment later her allure was gone.
    She gasped for breath and the kiss burned on her lips...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:35 am

"Enjoy your life with Akihiro. But know you will alway be welcome in the Queendom." She said with a laugh and in a moment she was gone.

Sarya reapeared before Viola and her family. "Well are you all going to give your mother a farewell kiss and hug?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:40 am

Elven Imperium wrote:"Enjoy your life with Akihiro. But know you will alway be welcome in the Queendom." She said with a laugh and in a moment she was gone.

Sarya reapeared before Viola and her family. "Well are you all going to give your mother a farewell kiss and hug?"

Hilde steeled herself. " I know but you also know that I will deny this offer. Farewell your majesty." She couldn't help but grin, partly out of relief, partly because her body urged her to do so...

When Saryah reappeared Viola knew she didn't do something major major to Hilde and that was enough to grant her this last wish. She gave her a friendly hug. Before she whispered to her. " Remember our deal, I will hold my part if my hold yours..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:02 am

Sarya smiled and gave Viola a deep kiss. "I will keep my word."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:17 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Sarya smiled and gave Viola a deep kiss. "I will keep my word."

Viola returned the smile but keeped a security distance to Sarya after she broke the kiss. " Then you have earned this oh and remind me when your child is born, I will do the same with mine, it's only right this way..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:21 am

"I will." And kiss Viola even tenderly. When they where done Sarya shared a embrace with Amara and Charlotte.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:25 am

Elven Imperium wrote:"I will." And kiss Viola even tenderly. When they where done Sarya shared a embrace with Amara and Charlotte.

The hugs and kisses with Amara and Charlotte were without problems and the three girls made ready for her return homewards also. After all everyone was reliefed when the Wedding was over, well anyone despite of the Fey'ris excluding Amara...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:36 am

As the girls settle into the carriage heading back to the helicopter. Amara smiled and pull out some rings. She place them on Viola and Charlotte's hand. "Congradulations princesses of Fey'ri" She smiled and nestle between them looking at their rings. They where married and now where off to their new life. A small cottage near the captial waited for them.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:42 am

Elven Imperium wrote:As the girls settle into the carriage heading back to the helicopter. Amara smiled and pull out some rings. She place them on Viola and Charlotte's hand. "Congradulations princesses of Fey'ri" She smiled and nestle between them looking at their rings. They where married and now where off to their new life. A small cottage near the captial waited for them.

Viola couldn't express her feelings with words, instead she assaulted Amara with a embrassing hug and a deep kiss, soon followed by Charlotte. After only a short ride they were on board of the Helicopter, noticing that the cabine was already adjusted to the fact that they were now a threesome.
    They enjoyed a comfortable and relaxing flight to their new home, together as a family...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:54 am