Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

2 posters

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 17 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:49 am

Amara nodded and was about to say something, when she notice Hilde walk in. Charlotte then spoke. "You need to tell her everything and your plan."She was speaking to Viola.

Sylvia moved up and spoke to Caspar. "I will have to mate with her and mark her. Do you want her to become part of our family?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 17 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:06 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara nodded and was about to say something, when she notice Hilde walk in. Charlotte then spoke. "You need to tell her everything and your plan."She was speaking to Viola.

Sylvia moved up and spoke to Caspar. "I will have to mate with her and mark her. Do you want her to become part of our family?"

Viola steeled herself, this would be the hardest thing she ever did since their friendship existed.
    " We need to talk, you know what Sarya said about a traditional Fey'ri wedding ? Well this includes that the Bridemaid could be forced into sexual actions by either the bride or the parents of the bride however it was never stated when and how. You need to trust me with this when I 'claim' you to protect you from Sarya, there will be no action rather then we sleep in the same bed I promise but you know that this is against anything we settled in stone years before."
    Hildes eyes narrowed. " I understand but is there not another way ? Anything I can do to prevent this ?" She turned to Amara while she asked this...

Caspar gulped, 'I'm not sure, not yet. I have feelings for her but they are hard to describe, nothing like I feeled for you but definitely stronger then friendship. I simply don't know..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:14 am

Amara shook her head. "No not unless you want to do the same with me or Charlotte. The bridesmaids or friends of the bride have to sleep with someone of the couple." Amara hoped that Hilde would not chose her. Cause she was quite sure she would actual have sex with Hilde. She had to fight her feeling for her. She didn't want to make the drag up a issue she hope was finish now.

Sylvia smiled and whisper in Caspar ear. "You deflowered her and seeded her at least three times....I would be concern." She didn't bring up the idea that Celenia was impregnated, but her intent was delivered anyway.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:44 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara shook her head. "No not unless you want to do the same with me or Charlotte. The bridesmaids or friends of the bride have to sleep with someone of the couple." Amara hoped that Hilde would not chose her. Cause she was quite sure she would actual have sex with Hilde. She had to fight her feeling for her. She didn't want to make the drag up a issue she hope was finish now.

Sylvia smiled and whisper in Caspar ear. "You deflowered her and seeded her at least three times....I would be concern." She didn't bring up the idea that Celenia was impregnated, but her intent was delivered anyway.

Hilde looked horrified. " I trust you Vi, more than anyone here but I don't like, not in the slightest. This will happen never again right ?"
    " I promise it, I would never do something like that to you, you protected me from my family far to often for that. No I will sleep near you but nothing else will happen I promise."
    Hilde took a good look into her best friend, not that it would be necessary but she was quite a bit paranoid right now.
    " I own you something for that Vi. I only hope this will work..."

Caspars eyes nearly bulged out. " You mean she is already ? Damn it I need to be more careful with things like that but in the state of desire I couldn't think clearly. Well then we won't have a chance. Will she equal to you and are you ok with that ?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:00 am

Amara and Charlotte nodded at Hilde's words. "Yes it's the best solution given the cirumstances."

Sylvia just smiled. "I don't know that for a fact Caspar..It just is a possibility. Normally I'd be jealous Caspar and selfish, but I like her too and I feel she likes us as well. Elves aren't sluts, despite what human proganda says. We aren't easy. She obiviously like us to want to stay with us. I belive I would welcome her as a mate." Celenia then began to stir a little. She moved a little and moan. Caspar mind was blown by the pleasure of her one movement because of how they where still connected.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:06 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara and Charlotte nodded at Hilde's words. "Yes it's the best solution given the cirumstances."

Sylvia just smiled. "I don't know that for a fact Caspar..It just is a possibility. Normally I'd be jealous Caspar and selfish, but I like her too and I feel she likes us as well. Elves aren't sluts, despite what human proganda says. We aren't easy. She obiviously like us to want to stay with us. I belive I would welcome her as a mate." Celenia then began to stir a little. She moved a little and moan. Caspar mind was blown by the pleasure of her one movement because of how they where still connected.

Hilde nodded. " Than so be it and don't think you can hide this look for me Vi, that's what you waited for since years." It was only half a joke, she was still concerned with what would be happening in the next day...

Before Caspar could answer he let out a sharp moan and was turned to Celenia again. He had little time to think about this before his mind went into standby again and the desire and adrenalin took the lead again...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:15 am

Amara smiled at Hilde. "Well I want to take these two to beg Hilde. You can sleep in the next room. I promise this time it will be sound proof and no silly business from us."She said with a look of sorrow. She was still feeling sorry for what she did to Hilde the first day.

Sylvia laughed and help get both of her new lovers to enjoy some more pleasure. Time again passed as they made love again.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:38 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara smiled at Hilde. "Well I want to take these two to beg Hilde. You can sleep in the next room. I promise this time it will be sound proof and no silly business from us."She said with a look of sorrow. She was still feeling sorry for what she did to Hilde the first day.

Sylvia laughed and help get both of her new lovers to enjoy some more pleasure. Time again passed as they made love again.

The Princess nodded. " I hope it is allright when I looked the door this time, only to be sure." She closed the door and make sure the clicking was audible to all three of them...

Caspars soon collapsed heavy breathing and turned to Sylvia. " I think it's your turn now, I don't think I can claim her another time..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:43 am

Amara smiled and laughed. "Do you think I should told her about secret wall entrance to the other room. Viola do you think it be wrong if we all apeared next to her?" She said with a playful smile.

Sylvia smiled. "Oh I think you got one more left." She said driving to where they where both connected and began to lick at them both with her tounge.He action getting a moan from both of them.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:56 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara smiled and laughed. "Do you think I should told her about secret wall entrance to the other room. Viola do you think it be wrong if we all apeared next to her?" She said with a playful smile.

Sylvia smiled. "Oh I think you got one more left." She said driving to where they where both connected and began to lick at them both with her tounge.He action getting a moan from both of them.

Viola shooked her head at a rapid pace. " Definitely not, we are quite fortunate that she said yes and she need a place where she can feel secure. Also I don't I could do this in front of her." With a single movement she stepped out of her dress and dragged Amara onto the bed...

Caspar could feel that she assisted his desire with a full time alure this time and he pressed his last energy into this turn, completely forgetting about the carefulnes he had before. He made rouque love to Celenia, driven additional crazy by the efforts of Sylvia before he collapsed on her...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:33 am

Amara smiled and let Viola take her to bed. they where quickly join by Charlotte who made sure she drank a full bottle of blood. She felt her body heat and smile and climbed on the bed. The next few hours where spent in giggles, moans and cries of passion.

Sylvia smiled when she heard Caspar last moan of pleasure. Celenia cried out as well as she was seeded again. As she collasped she wonder if she had indeed been inpreganated by the Caspar.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:40 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara smiled and let Viola take her to bed. they where quickly join by Charlotte who made sure she drank a full bottle of blood. She felt her body heat and smile and climbed on the bed. The next few hours where spent in giggles, moans and cries of passion.

Sylvia smiled when she heard Caspar last moan of pleasure. Celenia cried out as well as she was seeded again. As she collasped she wonder if she had indeed been inpreganated by the Caspar.

In the end Viola were heading into dreamland and wouldn't notice any actions for the next few hours, she rested her head under Amaras breasts and cuddled as close as possible...

Caspar drifted into dreamland within a few seconds. still certain parts of him were remaining very active, thanks to the close body contact and the still remaining allure of Sylvia in his system...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:47 am

The couple slept conformable and undistrubed for the rest of the night. The day however would prove to be anything but uneventful.

Sylvia took advantage of her sleeping lovers. While both of them rested. She assualted them with her tounge in a way that cause there sleep to be fitfull.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:52 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The couple slept conformable and undistrubed for the rest of the night. The day however would prove to be anything but uneventful.

Sylvia took advantage of her sleeping lovers. While both of them rested. She assualted them with her tounge in a way that cause there sleep to be fitfull.

Early at the next morning Sarya appeared in Violas Dream, of course completely nude and in a state that would made most women ready at the same moment. " Enough sleep my dear, I await you three soon in the great hall..."

While they sleeped Caspar had a crazy dream, consisting of fantasies he had never before and involving Celenia and Sylvia as equals. Unnoticed from him he climaxed three more times this nigth, seeding the Night Elf until she was truly impregnated by him...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:16 am

Amara and Charlotte did there reverie in peace not noticing what was happening to Viola..

When Caspar awoke he notice the other still resting. He felt sore and drained. He was still connect to Celenia.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:24 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara and Charlotte did there reverie in peace not noticing what was happening to Viola..

When Caspar awoke he notice the other still resting. He felt sore and drained. He was still connect to Celenia.

Viola woke up with a shock that woke both of her mates. " I didn't know that your Mother can appear in dreams like that. I mean it makes only sense but still... We are awaited in the great hall soon so I think I should wake Hilde...

Caspar feeled not rested but still good, however he noticed that he was still joined with Celenia and that Sylvia has a look of knowledge on her face...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:10 am

Amara and Charlotte got dressed. Then they headed to the other bedroom to wake Hilde.

Sylvia smiled and looked at Caspar. "You have a good night?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:21 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara and Charlotte got dressed. Then they headed to the other bedroom to wake Hilde.

Sylvia smiled and looked at Caspar. "You have a good night?"

Hilde was already up and opened the door as soon as they knocked. She looked much better then the night before, althought the worry had not leaved her face completely...

Caspar returned the smile. " If the dreams were a indicator definitely. He pulled out of Celenia and could see the fresh traces of seed. " Yes I think it was a good night..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:41 am

Amara looked at Hilde and frowned. "It's time. We should prepare for the wedding."

As Caspar pulled out Celenia gasped and awoke with a surprised look on her face.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:51 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara looked at Hilde and frowned. "It's time. We should prepare for the wedding."

As Caspar pulled out Celenia gasped and awoke with a surprised look on her face.

The lines of worry deepened. " That means we are need to stick to the plan right ? I don't want this, I really don't want this but I'm more safe with Vi than with any other of this damn Fey'ris, no offense..."

Caspar greeted her with a soft kiss. " Good morning, sorry for that but I need to force him out, it seems he like you even more then I do..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Amara smiled. "That is ok Hilde...you are right any of us Fey'ri would try to ravish you." Even me she said to herself.

"Well then lets find him a good home then." Before Caspar could react. Celenia grab him by his special tool and forced it into Sylvia special place. When she did that both Syliva and Caspar gasped in pleasure.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:36 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara smiled. "That is ok Hilde...you are right any of us Fey'ri would try to ravish you." Even me she said to herself.

"Well then lets find him a good home then." Before Caspar could react. Celenia grab him by his special tool and forced it into Sylvia special place. When she did that both Syliva and Caspar gasped in pleasure.

Hilde shook her head. " No, if this would be this case I would not be here. Even under the worst people you will find exceptions, exceptions who could control her desire to a extend, exceptions that seek more then only quick relief. But don't think I wouldn't forget your feelings for me, I will trust you that this will not happen..."

Neither could nor would he react to the sudden assault, he positioned himself and closed the distance with Sylvias body...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:37 am

Amara and the rest prepared themsleves. Amara did spells to prevent mind control and Charlotte gave them some token to ward off Vampire powers. Charlotte also made sure she top off on blood.

Celenia decided to retaliate to Syliva tounge work yesterday with her own. She bean to lick both Caspar and Sylvia special areas.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:45 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara and the rest prepared themsleves. Amara did spells to prevent mind control and Charlotte gave them some token to ward off Vampire powers. Charlotte also made sure she top off on blood.

Celenia decided to retaliate to Syliva tounge work yesterday with her own. She bean to lick both Caspar and Sylvia special areas.

Both Hilde and Viola were grateful over the protection as neither of them has the intention to end as the fun of the evening for everyone and Viola made herself a promise to reward both of the elven women later in the night.
    Together the four headed into the main hall were the changes were already noticeable...

Caspar moaned and thrusted even more into Sylvia giving himself completely to her...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:01 am

The first thing the group encounter was a wave of new scents. Pleasent and alluring. The scents threaten to overwhelm anyone not protected from them. Once the group enter they saw a scene out roman orgy. There where people enjoying pleasure. Pleasure of food, of drink of sex. As the group cam in they notice there was a bed in the center for them. As they stood and observed their sourounding, a sweet voice filled the hall. "Ah the lovely couple has arrive now the ceremony can begin." Said Sarya dress in a dress that only fired the desires of any looking at her.

Sylvia moan and gasp as Caspar made love to her. There lovemaking enhance by Celenia's work.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:23 pm