Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

2 posters

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 6 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:44 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The went down to a beauiful dinning room. There was wine, fruit and other delectable treats for the quests. For poor Hilde the scent of Desire was in the air.

Syliva smiled and caress the Captain. "No it's something more.....your not legimate are you?"

Selenia look at Frida and smiled. She then began to ravish her body till they both collasped again.

As soon as they arrived at the dinning room all four were assaulted by a strong scent make their blood boiling. Hilde took a seat and studied the wine. She know it would be the best way to insert drugs of all sorts but her throat was dry and she couldn't hold back the urge to take a gulp...

The Captain nodded. " It's not a shame Sylvia, it's the way I was born, I'm the illegitime son of the king and I learned to accept this the hard way..."

Frida collapsed with a large cry and feeled her body stiffened, she couldn't move anymore and she noticed the look of desire in the Fey'ris eyes.
    " Wh... what are you going to do with me ?" Was all she could brought out, her body got hard in anticipation of the next wave of pleasure...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 6 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:52 am

When Hilde took the drink it was one of sweet and delightful drinks she ever drank. It was so smooth. When she finish her drink she notice something was different. all the women sitting wih her look more beautiful and desirable. Hilde desire where on fire now. Amara saw the drink and a frown appear when she saw what Hilde was drinking. She was took late to stop Hilde but she grab the bottle and look at Viola. "This is Succubus Tears. It a great drink, but it a very powerful afrodisiac." She noted a Hilde body began to sweat and quiver a little bit.

Sylvia smiled at Caspar. "No you have nothing to be ashamed of....Your a great lover...Now you have a future with me. I am a princess and you will be my prince." she said with a smile.

Selenia smiled and press her body more into Frida. "I am going to make your release along with myself. Then I am going to claim you as my pet. IF your really good I move you up to my lover. Then my mate..Are you a maiden by the way?" She said with a sexy look.

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:53 am

Elven Imperium wrote:When Hilde took the drink it was one of sweet and delightful drinks she ever drank. It was so smooth. When she finish her drink she notice something was different. all the women sitting wih her look more beautiful and desirable. Hilde desire where on fire now. Amara saw the drink and a frown appear when she saw what Hilde was drinking. She was took late to stop Hilde but she grab the bottle and look at Viola. "This is Succubus Tears. It a great drink, but it a very powerful afrodisiac." She noted a Hilde body began to sweat and quiver a little bit.

Sylvia smiled at Caspar. "No you have nothing to be ashamed of....Your a great lover...Now you have a future with me. I am a princess and you will be my prince." she said with a smile.

Selenia smiled and press her body more into Frida. "I am going to make your release along with myself. Then I am going to claim you as my pet. IF your really good I move you up to my lover. Then my mate..Are you a maiden by the way?" She said with a sexy look.

All of a sudden she struggled with her self control, the scent increased in intensity and she could feel her inner burning. Sooner or later her body would betray her again.
    Viola noted " She's strong but even she has her boundaries but remember what you promise, only with her consent." She was worried, deeply worried of what would happen to her best friend...

THe Captain smiled, " I regret nothing Sylvia, you're the best thing that happens to me, the first one who respect me not because of who my father was but reither who I'm. I know the time will be short compared with your lifespan but I will make the best out of it..."

Frida noticed how her body reacted and realised she wants it, she wants to be dominated, to be into the mercy of this Fey'ri. All doubts or resistance were vanished from her mind and alone the prospect to receive pleasure from her new mistress starts a firework witin her...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:04 am

Amara nodded. "Then we need to get her back to the safe room. The scent in her alone with Succubus Tears will have her a sex crazy monster in moments." She said picking up Hilde in her arms and moving towards the stairs. Unfortunately begin in such proximity to Amara only cause Hilde drug induce desires to go wild.

Sylvia smiled. "Oh I have ways to work on that...you just be a good lover..." With that she open her mouth and put it on his. In a second he was wrack by a engerized feeling. He felt different...Then he notice his look in a mirror in the room. He was now a couple years younger.

Selenia smiled and began to move to trigger both their releases . She began to cry out Frida name as she did it.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:13 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara nodded. "Then we need to get her back to the safe room. The scent in her alone with Succubus Tears will have her a sex crazy monster in moments." She said picking up Hilde in her arms and moving towards the stairs. Unfortunately begin in such proximity to Amara only cause Hilde drug induce desires to go wild.

Sylvia smiled. "Oh I have ways to work on that...you just be a good lover..." With that she open her mouth and put it on his. In a second he was wrack by a engerized feeling. He felt different...Then he notice his look in a mirror in the room. He was now a couple years younger.

Selenia smiled and began to move to trigger both their releases . She began to cry out Frida name as she did it.

With each second her self control began to suffer Amaras body contact only complicated things and soon she moaned softly in a weak state, they were nearly into the safe when Amara was smashed into a wall with magic, leaving Hilde defenseless...

Startled he look at his younger self. " How, how do you do that and how could I ever pay you that back ?" The pull he feeled last night intensivated by a large bit and he must beat all his willpower not to ravish her at once...

Soon both women cried in unison, Frida feeled strangely complette like something was missing when she couldn't give pleasure to her mistress, it never crossed her mind why she thought like that...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:19 am

Amara wasn't expecting a wall of magic and hit eh wall with a thud. It knock the poor girl out and she dump Hilde before the person who put up the wall. A beautiful Fey'ri look down at Hilde and smile and pick her up and walked upstairs.

Sylvia just smiled. "Oh you can repay me right now...." She said as she undid her clothes.

Both Selenia and Frida rock together in passion. Selenia smiled and thought...She could be the one.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:40 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara wasn't expecting a wall of magic and hit eh wall with a thud. It knock the poor girl out and she dump Hilde before the person who put up the wall. A beautiful Fey'ri look down at Hilde and smile and pick her up and walked upstairs.

Sylvia just smiled. "Oh you can repay me right now...." She said as she undid her clothes.

Both Selenia and Frida rock together in passion. Selenia smiled and thought...She could be the one.

Hilde was picked up with ease and while she was moved upstairs, discovering fingers already roamed about her body, sending waves of pleasure trough her system. She was laid into a bed and tried to get up but she couldn't moved her body properly anymore...

This was to much for the captain he jumped onto her body trying to be in control for another time...

Frida hit hard into the cushions after she spasmed, needing more time to recover then the Fey'ri and was defenseless for the moment...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:47 am

The Fey'ri Ravished Hilde body. She was going to have fun with the human. She tore her clothes and gave pleasure to Hilde.

Amara woke up just as Viola and the others arrived. She looked up at Viola. "Hilde been taken."

Sylvia cried out as he mated with her. She cried at joy at last finding a mate.

Selenia luaghed and walk over and chain her pet to a chair. "I'll be back be good." She said giving Frida Succubus Tears to drink.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:56 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The Fey'ri Ravished Hilde body. She was going to have fun with the human. She tore her clothes and gave pleasure to Hilde.

Amara woke up just as Viola and the others arrived. She looked up at Viola. "Hilde been taken."

Sylvia cried out as he mated with her. She cried at joy at last finding a mate.

Selenia luaghed and walk over and chain her pet to a chair. "I'll be back be good." She said giving Frida Succubus Tears to drink.

Hilde was completely in the mercy of her new tormentor, she wasn't as gentle as Amara or Charlotte but the pleasure she received nearly overhelned her. She cried out in pleasure, unable to refuse her or speak properly to begin with...

Violas eyes widened when she found Amara after 10 minutes of searching. " What do you mean she's taken ? And who did that to you ?"

Caspar could sense her happinees and that only increased the pull, he want to show her that he was a suitable mate and how happy she would be with him...

Frida shivered for a moment then she drank the whole goblet her mistress offered her. At once she could feel the fire in her, she want to mate again and that badly but the chains were to strong for self pleasure so she was full in the mercy of her mistress...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:26 am

The Feyri decide to get some pleasure and offer her womanhood to Hilde.

"Proabbly one of my cousins." Amara said as she smell the Fey'ri scent in the air. "This way" She took of in a direction.

Sylvia couldn't help but cry out his name as she rode him. tears of joy began to bubble up for Sylvia.

Frida was left for what seem like an eternity. Her body began to revolt as it was deny it release.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:33 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The Feyri decide to get some pleasure and offer her womanhood to Hilde.

"Proabbly one of my cousins." Amara said as she smell the Fey'ri scent in the air. "This way" She took of in a direction.

Sylvia couldn't help but cry out his name as she rode him. tears of joy began to bubble up for Sylvia.

Frida was left for what seem like an eternity. Her body began to revolt as it was deny it release.

Driven by her own desire and the natural allure Hilde moved to give the pleasure back, she was unexperienced in that but she would find the right way on a natural basis...

Viola stormed behind Amara, trying to keep up the pace. Soon they found a private bedroom and Amara blasted the door away with her own magic...

Caspar face crossed a huge smile as he moved in unisono with his new mate, he feeled that he would come soon but he also noticed the first spasms on Sylvias body...

Fridas body tried to revolt against her mind but something keeped her from the release she seeked, all her resistance and free will were blown apart in the process, like the Fey'ri planed on the first hand...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:53 am

The Fey'ri continue her work on Hilde as Hilde did hers on the Fey'ri.

They found the Fey'ri tasting and being tasted by Hilde in a pose that would cause desire in a passerby.

Sylvia threw head back screamed Caspar name as she released.

The torture continue when her mistress enter and start to strip in front of Frida.

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:01 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The Fey'ri continue her work on Hilde as Hilde did hers on the Fey'ri.

They found the Fey'ri tasting and being tasted by Hilde in a pose that would cause desire in a passerby.

Sylvia threw head back screamed Caspar name as she released.

The torture continue when her mistress enter and start to strip in front of Frida.

Hilde already wimpered in ecstasy, short for release herself when she fealed something dragging her tormentor away...
    A clear upset Amara take revenge on the other Fey'ri when she smashed her against a wall, dropping her unconscious. Seeing Hilde in agony Viola gave Amara a clear look...

They came together, crying the name of the mate in ecstasy. After he recovered Caspar moved so that Sylvia got the chance to pin him now...

Fridas whole body rebelled against the slow strip show that increased her desire by hundredfoald. She let out a small whimper before she croaked. " Please mistress, I'm yours. Take me for what ever you like but please do it now..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:29 am

Amara looked at Viola. "Are you ok with me doing this? I won't if you don't want me too."

Sylvia actually just move up to cuddle with Caspar. She was quite tired.

The Fey'ri smiled "No..you must suffer first." She continue her show in front of Frida.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:55 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Amara looked at Viola. "Are you ok with me doing this? I won't if you don't want me too."

Sylvia actually just move up to cuddle with Caspar. She was quite tired.

The Fey'ri smiled "No..you must suffer first." She continue her show in front of Frida.

Viola sighted deeply. " I don't like it but she needs to release and you are the only one here who want to do that without any strings. I can trust you and from my own experience you are far more gentle then other Fey'ris so yes do it." She still hopes that all that would be stay within the queendom...

The Captain offered Sylvia a good pillow position an leaned a arm around her. " I really like you you know that ? More than the normal mate relationship maybe in the near future I truly could it call love. You're the best thing that ever happens to me and I will be yours forever." While he said that he began to stroke trough her hair...

The blood boiled more and more and her body already fought with the chains, intending to ravish the Fey'ri to seek release. However something prevent her from the climax. Her eyes already dazed and whispered, " Whatever you wish mistress..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:09 am

Amara nodded. "Then close the door and let me take care of her. It be be over soon my love." She said softly. She drop her dress and move to Hilde to help her find release.

Sylvia purred as he stroked her hair. "This already more then lust....I am starting to feel it too." She said trying not to admit what she was feeling in her heart.

Selenia moved once she was nude and finally offer her womanhood to Frida to enjoy.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:17 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara nodded. "Then close the door and let me take care of her. It be be over soon my love." She said softly. She drop her dress and move to Hilde to help her find release.

Sylvia purred as he stroked her hair. "This already more then lust....I am starting to feel it too." She said trying not to admit what she was feeling in her heart.

Selenia moved once she was nude and finally offer her womanhood to Frida to enjoy.

Viola nodded. " Don't worry you can take your time. I will give company to Charlotte until you're done here." She closed the door behind her and tried to leave as soon as possible, not wanting to hear the cries of her best friend...

The captain heard the small pause and decided to close the distance more. " Is there something else Sylvia ?" On her struggle he could sense that she keeped something quiet. He was not angry at her but curious what it would be...

As soon as the Fey'ri get near Frida she began her lovemaking, sending waves of pleasure trough the body. However her body also cried for relieve but the Fey'ri doesn't make any motion to help her with that yet...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:43 am

Charlotte pick up the unconous Fey'ri and locked in the closet. Then she took Viola by the hand and let her lead her back to the room

Inside Amara enjoy the feel of Hilde body she made sure she got the brunt of the pleasure.

Sylvia lower her head and whisper "Caspar I think I am falling in love with you."

Selenia step back as soon as she came. She looked at Frida. "Slave I am going to release you to ravish me. You will not release youself. I give you this chance to become my mate. you must pleasure with out releasing yourself till I pass out from the pleasure. If you do I will give a very very nice prize." In her mind she thought. It's impossible...but what happen if she suceeds. She waited for Frida reply.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte pick up the unconous Fey'ri and locked in the closet. Then she took Viola by the hand and let her lead her back to the room

Inside Amara enjoy the feel of Hilde body she made sure she got the brunt of the pleasure.

Sylvia lower her head and whisper "Caspar I think I am falling in love with you."

Selenia step back as soon as she came. She looked at Frida. "Slave I am going to release you to ravish me. You will not release youself. I give you this chance to become my mate. you must pleasure with out releasing yourself till I pass out from the pleasure. If you do I will give a very very nice prize." In her mind she thought. It's impossible...but what happen if she suceeds. She waited for Frida reply.

Viola led Charlotte lead the way, recognizing the way and grinning at it. It seems Amara was not the only one who spend most of her free time in bed...
    Hilde couldn't hold back a moan under Amaras hands and slit into a position who would allow Amara to ravish her with no problems.

The Captain was taken aback for a moment but recovered soon, he looked her deep into the eyes, making sure she could see the truth in his words. " Then we are on a good way, give me a bit of time and my feelings will match your own. You already claimed me and I have feelings for you I never feeled for anyone. Maybe it's love, maybe it's only a strong affection that could develop into love I don't know it yet." To prove his point he gave her a kiss full of lust and passion until they were lacking on oxygen...

Frida nodded at the words of her mistress, she would not fail her. Selenia didn't know the impact of her 'command'. She still owned Frida and she would follow her command even if that means that her full body would shaken when the orgasmus hit her...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:59 am

Once they reach the room Charlotte didn't even wait for them to get out of their cloth she started with a bite.

Amara cried out as she and Hilde shared waves of passion. She looked at Hilde and frown. Despite her words, she knew she could keep doing this to Hilde. She was afraid she was starting to develop romantic feeling for Hilde.

Sylvia cried out as she match his kiss with a thrust of her body against his. "I doo..love you."

Selenia wave her hand and Frida was free. Selenia laid on the soft bed and steel her body for a proper ravishing.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:18 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Once they reach the room Charlotte didn't even wait for them to get out of their cloth she started with a bite.

Amara cried out as she and Hilde shared waves of passion. She looked at Hilde and frown. Despite her words, she knew she could keep doing this to Hilde. She was afraid she was starting to develop romantic feeling for Hilde.

Sylvia cried out as she match his kiss with a thrust of her body against his. "I doo..love you."

Selenia wave her hand and Frida was free. Selenia laid on the soft bed and steel her body for a proper ravishing.

Viola yelped in surprise which turned into a cry of passion after a few moments. She let herself drop onto the bed and began to tear her clothes down with proper speed...

Hilde let out a loud moan of lust, encouraging Amara to proceed. The princess was not in her right mind, all she want was release and a lot of it...

Caspar grinned and opened his legs for her. " And you are the most beautiful amd attractive woman I ever meet, you ar..." he was interrupted by a wave of pleasure that raced trough his body, making his body ready for another round of lovemaking...

Frida struggled for a few seconds then she had pinned her mistress to the ground. It took all her power but she managed to assault her body with waves and waves of pleasures, the Fey'ri enjoyed that noticeable...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:28 am

Charlotte revealed in the taste of Viola and then her body. She offer her body to Viola as a reward.

Amara wrap her legs around Hilde and let her do the same to Her as they brought a special part of themselves together for the final climax.

Sylvia looked at him as she began to move with a fury. "Say it Caspar...Say it."

Selenia let her hand caress Frida body . This was a test a test that she want Frida to succed but made it as hard as possible. She looked at her. "Don't fail me Frida...Peasee don't." She said with tenderness.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:39 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte revealed in the taste of Viola and then her body. She offer her body to Viola as a reward.

Amara wrap her legs around Hilde and let her do the same to Her as they brought a special part of themselves together for the final climax.

Sylvia looked at him as she began to move with a fury. "Say it Caspar...Say it."

Selenia let her hand caress Frida body . This was a test a test that she want Frida to succed but made it as hard as possible. She looked at her. "Don't fail me Frida...Peasee don't." She said with tenderness.

Viola didn't need a second invitation, she claimed her new mate, pinned her down and began to ravishing her, the flush trough the vampire bit still in her system...

Hildes body succesfully repressed her mind and she climaxed together with Amara before she collapsed...

Caspar struggled trough the waves of pleasure. " You, you are, oh god, damn it, I love you, Sylvia, I truly love you." the last bit came with his orgasm, planting new seed into his love.
    He remained under her, still joined with her and waiting for her response...

Frida managed a small smile trough all the pleasures in her body. " I will not fail you mistress, turst me." She increased her speed sending Selenia into her first climax...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Charlotte kept ravishing Viola body as Viola ravish hers. She tried to give more pleasure then she got.

Amara crawled up and rest with Hilde. She snuggle against Hilde. She spoke on statement, which she knew was a mistake. "Hilde I love you." Amara knew her and Hilde would need to talk tomorrow.

Sylvia nestle against Caspar and smiled. "I accept you Caspar you will be a prince amoung us. Welcome to you new life my love." She said finally resting on Caspar body.

Selenia smiled as she cried out in pleasure. "More..More...Frida...make me pass out from pleasure...please."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte kept ravishing Viola body as Viola ravish hers. She tried to give more pleasure then she got.

Amara crawled up and rest with Hilde. She snuggle against Hilde. She spoke on statement, which she knew was a mistake. "Hilde I love you." Amara knew her and Hilde would need to talk tomorrow.

Sylvia nestle against Caspar and smiled. "I accept you Caspar you will be a prince amoung us. Welcome to you new life my love." She said finally resting on Caspar body.

Selenia smiled as she cried out in pleasure. "More..More...Frida...make me pass out from pleasure...please."

With each second Viola was and more lost in the love making, making her pleasure audible with large moans. On the other she pushed the speed of her love making, trying to let Charlotte come along with her...

Hildes body was to exhausted to handle this information at once but still it was saved as she drifted into sleep...

He put a few hairs out of her face.
    " I can't await it, my love." He was still unsure but he was sure he would be fast accustomed to it. He drifted to sleep with a huge smile knowing that things would change soon...

Frida took the words of her mistress to word, the speed raised to a nearly inhuman level while she pressed her body against the Fey'ri, letting out moans of pleasure herself...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:50 am