Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 4 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:27 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia smiled as well. "I am sure my daughter. Your mother can show you many thing about defending yourself. I will help train you in combat as well. Your mother promise to make you a woman worthy of the title of Warrior-Queen." Ardrelia smile and touch Leona shoulder as she said it. As the group walk some more she lean in to whisper in Selena ear. "Tonight I will show you things that you will enjoy Selena. Tonight I was hoping you could give me and Tiberius some more special lessons." Ardrelia said with words lace with desire. Ardrelia gave Tiberius a look and telepathically sent a message. I believe a repeat performance of last is required. Also my love I want to bond us to Selena. I want my wife to share in this wonderful ability we share. Ardrelia thought to Tiberius with a warm smile.

As they entered the car with King Eirikson and the others, Tiberius looked over to Ardrelia and nodded to her message about a repeat of last night. He then responded back to her, We will, my love. Last night was an excellent experience and I do wish to share this ability with Selena. As Tiberius finished his message, he turned over to King Eirikson and spoke. "So, my king, thank you again for your blessing for allowing Selena to leave with us and allow her to become apart of our family. So what will the day consist of today?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 4 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:01 am

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Selena explained the situation, Tiberius was surprised that Selena's past had been taken from her since she joined the order. It also was somewhat discerning that they had to wait until tomorrow to leave because of the airship, but at least Tiberius would know that come tomorrow, Selena would have her life back and they would be going to the Empire. As she finished, Tiberius went over to were Selena was leaning against the wall and spoke. "Well, I think waiting one more day won't hurt our plans. Plus, it's the least we can do for King Eirikson since he is helping us in many ways and allowing you to leave to be with us. But no matter what happens we'll all always be here for one another." As Tiberius finished, he motioned for Ardrelia and Leona to come over as the four of them hugged one another. After a few moments of silence between them, Leona spoke up. "Plus Selena, you have to teach me how to better defend myself if we're going to war. And I'm sure you have a few things you can teach us all in how to protect ourselves."

Selena raised a Eyebrow then she showed the princess a wolfish grin.
    " Sure I can teach you it, even if you wouldn't be my daughter in all but blood. I like this attitude.
    Don't believe that it will be easy but when the war will start you will at least not an easy target." Within 5 minutes the plate in front of her was empty.
    " I was trained to be always on guarding duty, large meals were a luxury I don't have. As for my Identity, it is a standard procedure for all kinds of secret society membership, especially when even the House of Nobles doesn't know about you. I accepted it because my first name was the only one that always mattered for me, my family was not worth to mention it."
    She closed her eyes for a second before she changed the topic.
    " So we are going to stay here for the rest of the day ? Wonderful, it will give me the time to conclude with my life here, after all tomorrow a new chapter will be opened."
    She thought about saying anything more when one of the guards made his way to the group at fast speed...

Ardrelia smiled as well. "I am sure my daughter. Your mother can show you many thing about defending yourself. I will help train you in combat as well. Your mother promise to make you a woman worthy of the title of Warrior-Queen." Ardrelia smile and touch Leona shoulder as she said it. As the group walk some more she lean in to whisper in Selena ear. "Tonight I will so you things that you will enjoy Selana. "Tonight I was hoping you could give me and Tiberius some more special lessions." Ardrelia said with words lace with desire. Ardrelia gave Tiberius a look and telepathically sent a message. I belive a repeat performance of last is required. Also my love I want to bond us to Selena. I want my wife to share in this wonderful ability we share. Ardrelia thought to Tiberius with a warm smile.

Selena nodded in approval as Ardrelia addressed Leona. She guessed that the elf got a training herself the moment she stepped out of the portal. The trained body indicates a activity that require much fitness and endurance, but nearly no sport trained the arms so well and only a special sword fight training would train them both.
    She was positive surprised when Ardrelia leans to her. Oh yes she would give them a lesson they wouldn't forget. The redhead send her a smile that even
    She knows that the words were indicating more as Tiberius smiled a few seconds after, just if they could read thoughts.
    Mentally shaking her head she throw the thought away, that was very unlikely. This reveals ones more how less she know over the elves.

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they entered the car with King Eirikson and the others, Tiberius looked over to Ardrelia and nodded to her message about a repeat of last night. He then responded back to her, We will, my love. Last night was an excellent experience and I do wish to share this ability with Selena. As Tiberius finished his message, he turned over to King Eirikson and spoke. "So, my king, thank you again for your blessing for allowing Selena to leave with us and allow her to become apart of our family. So what will the day consist of today?"

The King send the new family a warm smile. " Why should I keep her unhappy ? She would never be on the same efficiency level now, she would be a good assassin however she would not be the assassin she was. It would be pure stupidness to waste her like that.
    Also the Kingdom earned her much, under normal circumstances she would be a Lady by now, despite the History of her Family. It the least I can do for her to make sure that she is happy. ALso it is quite a good feeling to know that one of the best assassins the kingdom ever had is now guarding you and your family." He sighted and turned to lighter themes.
    " We will take a Tour trough the town, mainly the Oldtown, the cultural heard of the Kingdom. But I have also a little surprise for you. You doesn't see it yesterday which is a shame..."
    They leaved the car and stand now on a big plaza which was curiously lacking on visitors.
    A thundering roar let the group see for what reason the place was desert.
    A giant dragon, even bigger then the ones from the parade with a armor in all colors of the rainbow and gold chains around the claws landed before them, Red Claw on his back.
    " Ladies and Gentleman, may I introduce you to the father of the Phoenixian Dragons, Black Wing the great, you may guess where the second name came from." The king added the last sentence with a laugh.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Phoenixia wrote:The King send the new family a warm smile. " Why should I keep her unhappy ? She would never be on the same efficiency level now, she would be a good assassin however she would not be the assassin she was. It would be pure stupid to waste her like that. Also the Kingdom earned her much, under normal circumstances she would be a Lady by now, despite the History of her Family. It the least I can do for her to make sure that she is happy. Also it is quite a good feeling to know that one of the best assassins the kingdom ever had is now guarding you and your family." He sighted and turned to lighter themes. "We will take a Tour through the town, mainly the Old-town, the cultural heard of the Kingdom. But I have also a little surprise for you. You doesn't see it yesterday which is a shame..." They leave the car and stand now on a big plaza which was curiously lacking on visitors. A thundering roar let the group see for what reason the place was deserted. A giant dragon, even bigger then the ones from the parade with a armor in all colors of the rainbow and gold chains around the claws landed before them, Red Claw on his back. "Ladies and Gentleman, may I introduce you to the father of the Phoenixian Dragons, Black Wing the great, you may guess where the second name came from." The king added the last sentence with a laugh.

As they exited from the motorcade, Tiberius was beyond words when his eyes laid upon the large dragon before him. He briefly saw the dragons from yesterdays show, but he never imaged he would see the father of the dragons within the flesh. Tiberius just stood there in awe of the magnificent creature, thinking to how he was related to this rare race. Leona, on the other hand, made quick notice to latch onto Ardrelia and Selena for protection as she was still not comfortable with the notion of being related to a race she had feared since she was a little girl. She whispered over to Selena and Ardrelia, "I might have dragon blood running through my veins, but I'm still terrified of them. I still can't accept yet that I'm a descendant of one of their ancient houses." Leona continued to hide behind Selena and Ardrelia as Tiberius approached the ancient dragon to speak with him in their ancient tongue...........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they exited from the motorcade, Tiberius was beyond words when his eyes laid upon the large dragon before him. He briefly saw the dragons from yesterdays show, but he never imaged he would see the father of the dragons within the flesh. Tiberius just stood there in awe of the magnificent creature, thinking to how he was related to this rare race. Leona, on the other hand, made quick notice to latch onto Ardrelia and Selena for protection as she was still not comfortable with the notion of being related to a race she had feared since she was a little girl. She whispered over to Selena and Ardrelia, "I might have dragon blood running through my veins, but I'm still terrified of them. I still can't accept yet that I'm a descendant of one of their ancient houses." Leona continued to hide behind Selena and Ardrelia as Tiberius approached the ancient dragon to speak with him in their ancient tongue...........

Selena took a arm around her daughter.
    " Dragons could be scary I admit but this one will not charge you, this one came not from your dreams. Since over 20 years he lived here in Phoenixia and he was far to busy with mating and training the Childs. Of course we have more lines of dragons but this one is by far the oldest.
    You are from the blood of the dragon and that will you make special to them if I'm not wrong."
    To prove her point the Dragon raised his majestic head and locked directly into Tiberius as he approached the Dragon.
    " So the rumors are true, greetings, Human with our blood. You are the first one I meet in a very long time. Many of the olders thought you were extinct but I could feel the blood in you.
    You can yourself count lucky to speak with one of the fews who met other humans like you. Yes you might have a long life, you may have a few of our powers but you are still a human.
    Now I see why Red Claw was so eager to call for a meeting of the elder and it is save to say that we will help you in your crusade against your son.
    But as you are one of our blood, regardless how thin it is comparing to us I may grant you and Ardrelia a wish, regardless what it would be.
    But now... Selena of no ones blood, step forward."
    The assassin could hear the last sentence in her head with a power she could only guess.
    She steeled herself, made sure that Leona was save behind Ardrelia and took the distance between her and the dragon with a few steps.
    " You are a brave one, born to the fire. You will be a good couple, you, the elf and the human with dragon blood. That I can promise you.
    Normally you would have a wish also but the council of elders had decided to grant you more than that. You will be the first new line in more then 2000 years. You earned this when you saved one of our kind. You earned this because you don't do it for glory, not for wealth, not for anything else than the only reason we could understand."
    The dragon lowered his head and began to hum, it was a earthshaking, scary noise and it lasted for at least 5 minutes. After that the dragon covered her with flames out of his nostrils but the Assassin doesn't panic, any emotions were erased from her.
    The flames didn't burn her, it was more like she covered her completely.
    After 5 minutes the flames died and not even her clothes were burned, but she certainly feel different.
    " Raise now Selena Dragonborn, first of your name. This is our gift, your privilege. Use it well and don't disappoint us."
    Only now he noticed Leona.
    " Another one of our kind ? It's a lucky day indeed, step forward you two."

Meanwhile in the Palace:
    The second car was reserved for the Elven delegation. Captain Eirikson was again the only volunteer to lead them trough the city, internally wondering where this demon of a elven princes hide.
    " Good morning me lords, I'm your tour guide for today. Is there anything you want to see especially ? We have a lot of history and culture here in the city and we are by far the most multi cultural and multi racial city in the Kingdom."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:51 am

Phoenixia wrote:Selena took a arm around her daughter. "Dragons could be scary I admit but this one will not charge you, this one came not from your dreams. Since over 20 years he lived here in Phoenixia and he was far to busy with mating and training the Childs. Of course we have more lines of dragons but this one is by far the oldest. You are from the blood of the dragon and that will you make special to them if I'm not wrong." To prove her point the Dragon raised his majestic head and locked directly into Tiberius as he approached the Dragon. "So the rumors are true, greetings, Human with our blood. You are the first one I meet in a very long time. Many of the elders thought you were extinct but I could feel the blood in you. You can yourself count lucky to speak with one of the few who met other humans like you. Yes you might have a long life, you may have a few of our powers but you are still a human.Now I see why Red Claw was so eager to call for a meeting of the elder and it is save to say that we will help you in your crusade against your son. But as you are one of our blood, regardless how thin it is comparing to us I may grant you and Ardrelia a wish, regardless what it would be. But now...Selena of no ones blood, step forward." The assassin could hear the last sentence in her head with a power she could only guess. She steeled herself, made sure that Leona was save behind Ardrelia and took the distance between her and the dragon with a few steps. "You are a brave one, born to the fire. You will be a good couple, you, the elf and the human with dragon blood. That I can promise you. Normally you would have a wish also but the council of elders had decided to grant you more than that. You will be the first new line in more then 2000 years. You earned this when you saved one of our kind. You earned this because you don't do it for glory, not for wealth, not for anything else than the only reason we could understand." The dragon lowered his head and began to hum, it was a earthshaking, scary noise and it lasted for at least 5 minutes. After that the dragon covered her with flames out of his nostrils but the Assassin doesn't panic, any emotions were erased from her. The flames didn't burn her, it was more like she covered her completely. After 5 minutes the flames died and not even her clothes were burned, but she certainly feel different. "Raise now Selena Dragonborn, first of your name. This is our gift, your privilege. Use it well and don't disappoint us." Only now he noticed Leona. "Another one of our kind ? It's a lucky day indeed, step forward young one."

As the elder dragon proceeded to perform the ancient ceremony of bestowing the Dragonborn lineage onto Selena, Tiberius looked on in awe as his blood began to flare up with the old blood of the Elders. Tiberius had never experienced or witnessed this ceremony before, but as Selena was engulfed in the flames Tiberius began to hum in the ancient dragon tongue along with Black Wing. As the ceremony concluded, Tiberius walked over to Selena and hugged her as he spoke to her in dragon. "You have a great gift now, my love. You'll be able to experience and do things that many others haven't experienced or would be able to experience in their life times." As he finished he kissed Selena for a few moments before he turned over to Black Wing to speak. "My honored Elder, it is a pleasure and honor to meet you also. I must ask for a favor though. Since you've bestowed your gift onto Selena here, may I ask that you do the same for Ardrelia? My family has lost that ability to time and I'm still in the process of trying to rediscover our past and powers from our ancient race." As Tiberius waited for an answer, Leona and Ardrelia proceeded to walk next to Tiberius, with Leona holding onto her father's hand with her eyes down-casted as the Elder Dragon started at her..........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:16 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the elder dragon proceeded to perform the ancient ceremony of bestowing the Dragonborn lineage onto Selena, Tiberius looked on in awe as his blood began to flare up with the old blood of the Elders. Tiberius had never experienced or witnessed this ceremony before, but as Selena was engulfed in the flames Tiberius began to hum in the ancient dragon tongue along with Black Wing. As the ceremony concluded, Tiberius walked over to Selena and hugged her as he spoke to her in dragon. "You have a great gift now, my love. You'll be able to experience and do things that many others haven't experienced or would be able to experience in their life times." As he finished he kissed Selena for a few moments before he turned over to Black Wing to speak. "My honored Elder, it is a pleasure and honor to meet you also. I must ask for a favor though. Since you've bestowed your gift onto Selena here, may I ask that you do the same for Ardrelia? My family has lost that ability to time and I'm still in the process of trying to rediscover our past and powers from our ancient race." As Tiberius waited for an answer, Leona and Ardrelia proceeded to walk next to Tiberius, with Leona holding onto her father's hand with her eyes down-casted as the Elder Dragon started at her..........

Selena could barely breath, the environment changed drastic. When Tiberius kissed her she also noticed that the sensual feeling was increased by at least ten times. It feels right but it made her nearly crazy also. She couldn't imagine what this would mean for the next night...

As Tiberius spoke the dragon eyed the elf for a moment.
    " I can't do that now as it must be confirmed by the council of the elders or the Elf must prove that she is worthy of this privilege.
    The rules for magical beings are strict, only the strongest warriors are fortunate to receive this gift. If you wish I can request the prove of strength tonight, that is all I can do for you in this situation or I would risk the anger of the eldest."
    As the two women progressed to them he turned to Leona.
    " What is this ? A daughter of our kind who is in fear of their elders ? Step forward child, it is most likely that you won't get the privilege to see one of the eldest of our kind twice.
    Like your father you may have one wish. choose wise child then I guarantee you that this would be the only time in your life that you will have this chance."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:32 am

Phoenixia wrote:

Selena could barely breath, the environment changed drastic. When Tiberius kissed her she also noticed that the sensual feeling was increased by at least ten times. It felt right but it made her nearly crazy also. She couldn't imagine what this would mean for tonight...

As Tiberius spoke the dragon eyed the elf for a moment. "I can't do that now as it must be confirmed by the council of the elders or the Elf must prove that she is worthy of this privilege. The rules for magical beings are strict, only the strongest warriors are fortunate to receive this gift. If you wish I can request the prove of strength tonight, that is all I can do for you in this situation or I would risk the anger of the eldest."

As the two women progressed to them he turned to Leona."What is this ? A daughter of our kind who is in fear of their elders ? Step forward child, it is most likely that you won't get the privilege to see one of the eldest of our kind twice. Like your father you may have one wish. Choose wise child then I guarantee you that this would be the only time in your life that you will have this chance."

As Black Wing answered Tiberius's question, he thought for a moment to see how he would respond to his request. Before he spoke to the Elder, Tiberius asked Ardrelia for her consent. "My love, if you think you can show your strength for Black Wing tonight then I'll wish for this test so you may have the chance to experience this gift also. But I want you to agree to this as this test will be one that few people have had the honor of participating in. What do you say?" As Tiberius waited for an answer from Ardrelia, Leona stepped forward and looked upon the ancient dragon and felt a sense of awe. As the Elder spoke to her, Leona thought carefully what her answer would be. After thinking, she spoke up. "My honored Elder, I wish for myself and my family to regain our history and knowledge of our lost powers and history to better serve our people and help the Imperium in it's time of need. Please grant me this wish, my Elder." As Leona finished, she knelled before the Elder.........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:48 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Black Wing answered Tiberius's question, he thought for a moment to see how he would respond to his request. Before he spoke to the Elder, Tiberius asked Ardrelia for her consent. "My love, if you think you can show your strength for Black Wing tonight then I'll wish for this test so you may have the chance to experience this gift also. But I want you to agree to this as this test will be one that few people have had the honor of participating in. What do you say?" As Tiberius waited for an answer from Ardrelia, Leona stepped forward and looked upon the ancient dragon and felt a sense of awe. As the Elder spoke to her, Leona thought carefully what her answer would be. After thinking, she spoke up. "My honored Elder, I wish for myself and my family to regain our history and knowledge of our lost powers and history to better serve our people and help the Imperium in it's time of need. Please grant me this wish, my Elder." As Leona finished, she knelled before the Elder.........

If a dragon could smile the old black dragon would just that.
    " A wise decision worthy of a daughter of our kind. Wealthy and strength are only one side of the medal, wisdom and knowledge the other side." Again the dragon began to hum this time a massive float of pictures, memories and general knowledge send her to the ground in the end only Leona was on his feet.
    " This is our gift to you Leona Dragonborn, the knowledge of the elders, the knowledge about your heritage and your kind, the knowledge about your powers and your weak points. Use it well."
    After that he turned to the Ardrelia who came to his feet after only a few moments.
    " Now let me see what I can do to you, Elves and Dragons had difficult relations in the past but I see that this attitude changed in the last thousand years.
    So like the others I will give you a present, decide with wisdom than it's most likely the only chance your people will get in the near future."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:44 am

Phoenixia wrote:If a dragon could smile the old black dragon would just that. "A wise decision worthy of a daughter of our kind. Wealth and strength are only one side of the coin, wisdom and knowledge the other side." Again the dragon began to hum; this time a massive float of pictures, memories and general knowledge send everyone to the ground with only Leona, Tiberius, Ardrelia and Selena left standing. "This is our gift to you and your family Leona Dragonborn, the knowledge of the elders, the knowledge about your heritage and your kind, the knowledge about your powers and your weak points. Use it well." After that he turned to the Ardrelia. "Now let me see what I can do to you, Elves and Dragons had difficult relations in the past but I see that this attitude changed in the last thousand years. So like the others I will give you a present, decide with wisdom than it's most likely the only chance your people will get in the near future."

As Leona and her family stood there, they all received within their minds a vast wealth of knowledge and powers that had been lost to their kind for the last thousand years. Within their newly acquired knowledge banks, they had access to memories of old from the original Elder Dragon Council, history of the Targaryen family history and knowledge about their relationship to the Elder Council and the powers they possessed. The force of the knowledge was so overwhelming that it caused everyone else within the vicinity of Black Wing to fall to the ground. As Black Wing finished his speech to Leona, both her and Tiberius replied back in unison. "Thank you, honored Elder. We will use this knowledge for the benefit of our people and to ourselves." As they finished, they waited for Ardrelia to respond to the earlier question that Tiberius had asked her along with Black Wing.......
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:51 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:If a dragon could smile the old black dragon would just that. "A wise decision worthy of a daughter of our kind. Wealth and strength are only one side of the coin, wisdom and knowledge the other side." Again the dragon began to hum; this time a massive float of pictures, memories and general knowledge send everyone to the ground with only Leona, Tiberius, Ardrelia and Selena left standing. "This is our gift to you and your family Leona Dragonborn, the knowledge of the elders, the knowledge about your heritage and your kind, the knowledge about your powers and your weak points. Use it well." After that he turned to the Ardrelia. "Now let me see what I can do to you, Elves and Dragons had difficult relations in the past but I see that this attitude changed in the last thousand years. So like the others I will give you a present, decide with wisdom than it's most likely the only chance your people will get in the near future."

As Leona and her family stood there, they all received within their minds a vast wealth of knowledge and powers that had been lost to their kind for the last thousand years. Within their newly acquired knowledge banks, they had access to memories of old from the original Elder Dragon Council, history of the Targaryen family history and knowledge about their relationship to the Elder Council and the powers they possessed. The force of the knowledge was so overwhelming that it caused everyone else within the vicinity of Black Wing to fall to the ground. As Black Wing finished his speech to Leona, both her and Tiberius replied back in unison. "Thank you, honored Elder. We will use this knowledge for the benefit of our people and to ourselves." As they finished, they waited for Ardrelia to respond to the earlier question that Tiberius had asked her along with Black Wing.......

Ardrelia step forward like the proud Elven warrior she was. She not afraid of death she had face that at least sometime before. What she was afraid of was disappointing her fiances and her daughter. As she step forward she bowed in respect of the Elder dragon. "I accept you test on behalf of my new family. May I prove worthy of the honor of your gifts." The Elven duchess said with humility.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:56 am

Phoenixia wrote:

Meanwhile in the Palace:
    The second car was reserved for the Elven delegation. Captain Eirikson was again the only volunteer to lead them trough the city, internally wondering where this demon of a elven princes hide.
    " Good morning me lords, I'm your tour guide for today. Is there anything you want to see especially ? We have a lot of history and culture here in the city and we are by far the most multi cultural and multi racial city in the Kingdom."

Malel spoke first. "It was our hope to join your king for a tour of the city is that possible? We have much we like to discuss with him." The count said. The Count wanted to speak the possiblity of an alliance with the king and discuss some alliance matter with Emperor Tiberius as well.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia step forward like the proud Elven warrior she was. She not afraid of death she had face that at least sometime before. What she was afraid of was disappointing her fiances and her daughter. As she step forward she bowed in respect of the Elder dragon. "I accept you test on behalf of my new family. May I prove worthy of the honor of your gifts." The Elven duchess said with humility.

" So be it, tonight when the moon is on the fullest high you will be tested.
    You and you alone will be tested, we will secure the no one will helps you."
    At this words he turned to Tiberius like he knows about the telepathic connection.
    " You may know a lot about us now but that doesn't mean that you are ready for this. But I will respect your decision. Now you have one favor left. Speak now and if it's in my might I will do it."

Elven Imperium wrote:

Malel spoke first. "It was our hope to join your king for a tour of the city is that possible? We have much we like to discuss with him." The count said. The Count wanted to speak the possiblity of an alliance with the king and discuss some alliance matter with Emperor Tiberius as well.
    The Captain glanced at the car that left a few minutes ago.
    " This would be more than possible, if I know my father right we will catch them soon."
    With a quick motion he was behind the wheel and pushed the car hard a moment after the Elves took their Seat belts.
    They had nearly no chance to notice the beautiful park they crossed on the way to the Old Town.
    They reached the first group shortly after the big dragon land on the plaza.
    They saw that four of them are going down and left the car on rapid speed. When they reached the group they saw that the Dragoon was actually talking to Ardrellia but couldn't understand a word...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:11 pm

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

" So be it, tonight when the moon is on the fullest high you will be tested.
    You and you alone will be tested, we will secure the no one will helps you."
    At this words he turned to Tiberius like he knows about the telepathic connection.
    " You may know a lot about us now but that doesn't mean that you are ready for this. But I will respect your decision. Now you have one favor left. Speak now and if it's in my might I will do it."

Ardrelia though long and hard. She looked at the Dragon and spoke from her heart. "Great Dragon Lord. I wish my family to enjoy a life span as long as mine. I don't want to out live my new family."

Elven Imperium wrote:

The Captain glanced at the car that left a few minutes ago.
    " This would be more than possible, if I know my father right we will catch them soon."
    With a quick motion he was behind the wheel and pushed the car hard a moment after the Elves took their Seat belts.
    They had nearly no chance to notice the beautiful park they crossed on the way to the Old Town.
    They reached the first group shortly after the big dragon land on the plaza.
    They saw that four of them are going down and left the car on rapid speed. When they reached the group they saw that the Dragoon was actually talking to Ardrellia but couldn't understand a word...

Malel and Selana saw the massive dragon. They where astonish. The set forward and intoduce themselves to the group.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia though long and hard. She looked at the Dragon and spoke from her heart. "Great Dragon Lord. I wish my family to enjoy a life span as long as mine. I don't want to out live my new family."

Elven Imperium wrote:

Malel and Selana saw the massive dragon. They where astonish. The set forward and intoduce themselves to the group.

As the dragon heard her words he nodded with his head.
    " As you wish your family might have the full life span of your kind if they are proven worthy by the task of bravery." The Dragon took breath for nearly a minute, filling all his space in the lounges with air.
    Red Claw, sawing what going to happen took the king and the elven delegation into security behind their cars.
    Then the hell broke out, the Dragon let out a majestic roar that strangely seems to have a melodic rhythm, all glasses in the area of around 100 feet broke through the noise, there were even carvings into the stone buildings and wooden benches were broken.
    The place looked like after a bombardment, even the earth were churned, building a natural wall before Tiberius and his family...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:34 pm

[quote="Phoenixia"]
    Elven Imperium wrote:

Elven Imperium wrote:

" As you wish your family might have the full life span of your kind if they are proven worthy by the task of bravery." The Dragon took breath for nearly a minute, filling all his space in the lounges with air.
    Red Claw, sawing what going to happen took the king and the elven delegation into security behind their cars.
    Then the hell broke out, the Dragon let out a majestic roar that strangely seems to have a melodic rhythm, all glasses in the area of around 100 feet broke through the noise, there were even carvings into the stone buildings and wooden benches were broken.
    The place looked like after a bombardment, even the earth were churned, building a natural wall before Tiberius and his family...

Malel drew his sword and called his armor around him. He march toward the earth wall like a Elven warrior knight. This wasn't the first dragon he faced. He march forward with battle on his mind. His sister pulled a wand and let loose a blast of lightning to the wall trying to destroy it.

Ardrelia turn to the Dragon. Fear for her family was on her mind. "Why?" She ask the Dragon.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Phoenixia wrote:As the dragon heard her words he nodded with his head. "As you wish your family might have the full life span of your kind if they are proven worthy by the task of bravery." The Dragon took breath for nearly a minute, filling all his space in the lounges with air. Red Claw, sawing what going to happen took the king and the elven delegation into security behind their cars. Then the hell broke out, the Dragon let out a majestic roar that strangely seems to have a melodic rhythm, all glasses in the area of around 100 feet broke through the noise, there were even carvings into the stone buildings and wooden benches were broken. The place looked like after a bombardment, even the earth were churned, building a natural wall before Tiberius and his family...

As the Elder Dragon readied his breath and as Red Claw went with the others to seek shelter, Tiberius knew this was going to be a test of either resilience or bravery as the others went for cover. Instead of seeking shelter, Tiberius grabbed onto his family and stood his ground. Leona was terrified with what was going on as they began to hear the loud rhythm of Black Claw; as were Ardrelia and Selena. However, Tiberius knew this was but a test of their bravery as he spoke to his family. "We must stay our ground no matter what happens as this is a test for our family's strength and love for one another. We'll be fine no matter what happens. I love you all." As Tiberius finished he wrapped his body around Ardrelia, Selena, and Leona as the rhythm's became louder and louder until finally the area around them became free from the earth itself and before them stood a wall between the others and the dragon. As Tiberius looked around, he noticed they weren't harmed but he inquired about seeing the other delegations coming forward with weapons drawn on the dragon........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:03 pm

[quote="Elven Imperium"]
    Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

Elven Imperium wrote:

Malel drew his sword and called his armor around him. He march toward the earth wall like a Elven warrior knight. This wasn't the first dragon he faced. He march forward with battle on his mind. His sister pulled a wand and let loose a blast of lightning to the wall trying to destroy it.

Ardrelia turn to the Dragon. Fear for her family was on her mind. "Why?" She ask the Dragon.

Red claw saws the danger to late, the elves were past him before he could react, wielding the sword and casting spells like they would fight a normal dragon. Determined to save them before they do any more stupid things he opened his wings, grabs them both and put them on a high roof far out of range from the elder dragon.
    " What do you think you are doing ? Angering a elder Dragon ? One of the most magical beings you could ever meet ! One of the mightiest enemies you could get !" After that he changed into dragon tongue spewing with hate and anger.
    He was interrupted by the voice of the dragon that hit all of them in their minds " It is alright my friend, I'm not angered. They are doing this with good intentions. If they drop their weapons now no one will be harmed."
    As he want to prove this point Tiberius and his family emerged from the protection without any scratch.
    " You are doing well, better then I expected. Drink that." He injures himself so that a small wound sprung up, enough to bleed but not deep enough to cause real harm...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:15 pm

[quote="Phoenixia"]
    Elven Imperium wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

Elven Imperium wrote:

Red claw saws the danger to late, the elves were past him before he could react, wielding the sword and casting spells like they would fight a normal dragon. Determined to save them before they do any more stupid things he opened his wings, grabs them both and put them on a high roof far out of range from the elder dragon.
    " What do you think you are doing ? Angering a elder Dragon ? One of the most magical beings you could ever meet ! One of the mightiest enemies you could get !" After that he changed into dragon tongue spewing with hate and anger.
    He was interrupted by the voice of the dragon that hit all of them in their minds " It is alright my friend, I'm not angered. They are doing this with good intentions. If they drop their weapons now no one will be harmed."
    As he want to prove this point Tiberius and his family emerged from the protection without any scratch.
    " You are doing well, better then I expected. Drink that." He injures himself so that a small wound sprung up, enough to bleed but not deep enough to cause real harm...

Malel sheath his sword and made his enchanted armor go away. Selana put her sword and wand away as well. They waited to see the dragons intentions.

Ardriela saw the dragon's action where not hostile. She saw him make the small wound and make his statement. Ardrelia step forward and drank from the Dragon small wound,tasting the dragons blood.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

Malel sheath his sword and made his enchanted armor go away. Selana put her sword and wand away as well. They waited to see the dragons intentions.

Ardrelia saw the dragon's action where not hostile. She saw him make the small wound and make his statement. Ardrelia step forward and drank from the Dragon small wound,tasting the dragons blood.

Following Ardrelia's lead, Tiberius, Leona, and Selena proceeded to follow her up to Black Claw and proceeded to take a cup of the elder dragon's blood for each of them. Looking at one another, the four of them proceeded to drink it as instructed. Immediately Tiberius and Leona could feel their essence and old blood mix with that of Black Claw's; as they also notice that Ardrelia and Selena were having the same reactions. While their blood mixed, Tiberius and the others huddled around one another as they looked to the Elder for advice and guidance.......
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia saw the dragon's action where not hostile. She saw him make the small wound and make his statement. Ardrelia step forward and drank from the Dragon small wound,tasting the dragons blood.

Following Ardrelia's lead, Tiberius, Leona, and Selena proceeded to follow her up to Black Claw and proceeded to take a cup of the elder dragon's blood for each of them. Looking at one another, the four of them proceeded to drink it as instructed. Immediately Tiberius and Leona could feel their essence and old blood mix with that of Black Claw's; as they also notice that Ardrelia and Selena were having the same reactions. While their blood mixed, Tiberius and the others huddled around one another as they looked to the Elder for advice and guidance.......

As soon as all four took a cup of the blood Red Claw proceeded to him and with a single word the wound began to close himself.
    He noticed that all four had problems with the blood and couldn't but smile.
    He know all to well how this could be painful but the effects are worth it.
    After his initiation he had problems for good a month, nothing out of the ordinary after a half transformation and a whole bath in blood for more than a hour.
    But it was worth it.
    The dragon chanted a spell that even the four couldn't understand, this one would be a secret of the elders forever. Practical immortality was something that doesn't belong in the hands of humans how worthy they ever would been.
    When he ended Selena feels a sharp pain that send her to the ground but after that her whole body feels better than anytime before. Like she was newborn and she could swear that her body feels even younger.

As the group recovers the dragon hit one of the last stone plates with his claws. That produces a noise audible over the whole place.
    " Raise now, heirs of my kind. My blood will give your body the strength to resist time. You will age but you should begin to count this in centuries and not years.
    You have the potential to lead your Imperium to a new golden age or it will shattered in darkness and oblivion."
    After that he turned to the two elves that tried to attack him.
    " You had best intentions as you want to save your kind and your allies but for to long my kind was hunted and murdered by your kind for fun and glory.
    I will spare you for this time but should you ever draw your weapons in front of a elder again use your last moments in your life well."
    He turned to King Eirikson.
    " We will speak again, you have strong allies and you have potential yourself. Now I must to speak with the council. We will repair this place within the next hours."
    That was very optimistic giving the fact that the over 300 years old place was completely destroyed.

The king nodded.
    " I don't think we will need cars from now on." He don't need to point to the two damaged cars, both over 30 000 Phoenix Dollar worth each.
    " Now to begin with, this was the plaza of Union, build for over 300 years. It housed the old Town Hall." He pointed to a massive stone building that was practically undamaged.
    " That served for over 200 years before we build a new one more in the city centre. Also here was the first National Bank of Phoenixia before they build a new building in Kings Harbor. Also a residence for embassy purposes stand here but I hope it will be re-build before it is requested by a foreign nation. If you follow me we will take the old royal route trough the historical core of the city...
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:48 am

Phoenixia wrote:As soon as all four took a cup of the blood Red Claw proceeded to him and with a single word the wound began to close himself. He noticed that all four had problems with the blood and couldn't help but smile. He knew all to well how this could be painful but the effects are worth it. After his initiation he had problems for good a month, nothing out of the ordinary after a half transformation and a whole bath in blood for more than a hour. But it was worth it. The dragon chanted a spell that even the four couldn't understand, this one would be a secret of the elders forever. Practical immortality was something that doesn't belong in the hands of humans how worthy they ever would been. When he ended Selena feels a sharp pain that send her to the ground but after that her whole body feels better than anytime before. Like she was newborn and she could swear that her body feels even younger. As the group recovers the dragon hit one of the last stone plates with his claws. That produces a noise audible over the whole place. "Raise now, heirs of my kind. My blood will give your body the strength to resist time. You will age but you should begin to count this in millennium and not years. You have the potential to lead your Imperium to a new golden age or it will shattered in darkness and oblivion." After that he turned to the two elves that tried to attack him. "You had best intentions as you want to save your kind and your allies but for to long my kind was hunted and murdered by your kind for fun and glory. I will spare you for this time but should you ever draw your weapons in front of a elder again use your last moments in your life well." He turned to King Eirikson. "We will speak again, you have strong allies and you have potential yourself. Now I must to speak with the council. We will repair this place within the next hours." That was very optimistic giving the fact that the over 300 years old place was completely destroyed.

The king nodded. "I don't think we will need cars from now on." He don't need to point to the two damaged cars, both worth over 80,000 Phoenix Dollar worth each. "Now to begin with, this was the plaza of Union, build for over 300 years. It housed the old Town Hall." He pointed to a massive stone building that was practically undamaged. "That served for over 200 years before we build a new one more in the city center. Also here was the first National Bank of Phoenixia before they build a new building in Kings Harbor. Also a residence for embassy purposes stand here but I hope it will be re-build before it is requested by a foreign nation. If you follow me we will take the old royal route trough the historical core of the city...

As Black Wing left and after their tour began of the old city, Tiberius and his family still felt different in very sense as they regained their composure to join the others. Aside from now that his body felt like it was on fire and that his blood made him feel out of place, Tiberius felt younger and more energetic then he had ever felt. Leona felt that her body was changing as her figure seemed to be perfected along with Selena's and Ardrelia's. Plus she notice that all four of them now had a faint hint of red within their eyes also. Leona looked at her family and sent a mental message to all of them. "After this tour we need to go back to the palace and talk about this.....new transformation. There are things that are still going to happen to us that we need to prepare for and plus tonight is going to be the most important of this new transformation." As Leona finished her message, the four of them proceeded to join the others on the tour throughout the city.

As King Eirikson began their tour of the city, Tiberius and the others were impressed with the architecture of the old city center. Even after the doings of Black Wing, many of the buildings remained intact as they walked along the various streets. They all listened while King Eirikson continue to guide the tour..........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:07 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Black Wing left and after their tour began of the old city, Tiberius and his family still felt different in very sense as they regained their composure to join the others. Aside from now that his body felt like it was on fire and that his blood made him feel out of place, Tiberius felt younger and more energetic then he had ever felt. Leona felt that her body was changing as her figure seemed to be perfected along with Selena's and Ardrelia's. Plus she notice that all four of them now had a faint hint of red within their eyes also. Leona looked at her family and sent a mental message to all of them. "After this tour we need to go back to the palace and talk about this.....new transformation. There are things that are still going to happen to us that we need to prepare for and plus tonight is going to be the most important of this new transformation." As Leona finished her message, the four of them proceeded to join the others on the tour throughout the city.

As King Eirikson began their tour of the city, Tiberius and the others were impressed with the architecture of the old city center. Even after the doings of Black Wing, many of the buildings remained intact as they walked along the various streets. They all listened while King Eirikson continue to guide the tour..........

As the group reached one of the last glasses that was not broken she had problems to recognize herself. She looked a good decade younger like she was 20 again, the scars she earned trough her missions were gone and her eyes scared the hell out of her when they flashed suddenly red in the reflection. But the most vibrant change was her hair, ever since she could think back she was fond of her red hair, not as beautiful as the famous Lehmann Hair but still a reason to be proud.
    Now it was not simply red it was darker shade, nearly black. When the wind goes trough it looks like her hair would stay in flames.
    At first she was upset about that but then she realized that this color was truly unique and more a reason to be proud over it then ever.
    The mental message hit her out of her thoughts, so telepathy was real, that explains a lot.
    She recognized many of the now damaged buildings, as a child she was often here before the new Town Hall was constructed and old memories hit her like a Iron Fist. With all her willpower she stuffed it in the back of her mind, the last thing she needed today was a flashback of her past."
    In the end they meet on the place were a beautiful mosaic were build before the dragon landed there. 300 years old and destroyed in only a second.
    Even now the power of the dragons make her shivering...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:51 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

As soon as all four took a cup of the blood Red Claw proceeded to him and with a single word the wound began to close himself.
    He noticed that all four had problems with the blood and couldn't but smile.
    He know all to well how this could be painful but the effects are worth it.
    After his initiation he had problems for good a month, nothing out of the ordinary after a half transformation and a whole bath in blood for more than a hour.
    But it was worth it.
    The dragon chanted a spell that even the four couldn't understand, this one would be a secret of the elders forever. Practical immortality was something that doesn't belong in the hands of humans how worthy they ever would been.
    When he ended Selena feels a sharp pain that send her to the ground but after that her whole body feels better than anytime before. Like she was newborn and she could swear that her body feels even younger.

As the group recovers the dragon hit one of the last stone plates with his claws. That produces a noise audible over the whole place.
    " Raise now, heirs of my kind. My blood will give your body the strength to resist time. You will age but you should begin to count this in centuries and not years.
    You have the potential to lead your Imperium to a new golden age or it will shattered in darkness and oblivion."
    After that he turned to the two elves that tried to attack him.
    " You had best intentions as you want to save your kind and your allies but for to long my kind was hunted and murdered by your kind for fun and glory.
    I will spare you for this time but should you ever draw your weapons in front of a elder again use your last moments in your life well."
    He turned to King Eirikson.
    " We will speak again, you have strong allies and you have potential yourself. Now I must to speak with the council. We will repair this place within the next hours."
    That was very optimistic giving the fact that the over 300 years old place was completely destroyed.

The king nodded.
    " I don't think we will need cars from now on." He don't need to point to the two damaged cars, both over 30 000 Phoenix Dollar worth each.
    " Now to begin with, this was the plaza of Union, build for over 300 years. It housed the old Town Hall." He pointed to a massive stone building that was practically undamaged.
    " That served for over 200 years before we build a new one more in the city centre. Also here was the first National Bank of Phoenixia before they build a new building in Kings Harbor. Also a residence for embassy purposes stand here but I hope it will be re-build before it is requested by a foreign nation. If you follow me we will take the old royal route trough the historical core of the city...

Malel and Selana observed the dragon leaving. They turned to the King. "So what happens now?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:55 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    As the group reached one of the last glasses that was not broken she had problems to recognize herself. She looked a good decade younger like she was 20 again, the scars she earned trough her missions were gone and her eyes scared the hell out of her when they flashed suddenly red in the reflection. But the most vibrant change was her hair, ever since she could think back she was fond of her red hair, not as beautiful as the famous Lehmann Hair but still a reason to be proud.
    Now it was not simply red it was darker shade, nearly black. When the wind goes trough it looks like her hair would stay in flames.
    At first she was upset about that but then she realized that this color was truly unique and more a reason to be proud over it then ever.
    The mental message hit her out of her thoughts, so telepathy was real, that explains a lot.
    She recognized many of the now damaged buildings, as a child she was often here before the new Town Hall was constructed and old memories hit her like a Iron Fist. With all her willpower she stuffed it in the back of her mind, the last thing she needed today was a flashback of her past."
    In the end they meet on the place were a beautiful mosaic were build before the dragon landed there. 300 years old and destroyed in only a second.
    Even now the power of the dragons make her shivering...

Selena felt comforting arms wrap around her. "It ok Selena. Magic is a little hard to get use to. We will help you through this transformation." Ardrelia said with a warm tender voice. She held her fiance in a tender embrace and gester to Leona and Tiberius to come over and comfort Selena.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:05 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Malel and Selana observed the dragon leaving. They turned to the King. "So what happens now?"

The king sighed, it seems he would need to make a apology to the elder council because the elves where his guests.
    " We will now progressing to one of the more modern buildings." Behind the plaza a large parking lot leads to a giant stadium.
    " The Royal Arena, the largest football(soccer) stadium in the Kingdom with place for 90 000 visitors. In a few days the National Team will play here for the World Cup Qualifications and the stadium is booked out since weeks.
    Also sometimes major sporting events were host here, like national football finals, athletic sports etc... three times there were also concert events here. As it stated in the name we subvented the build to 10 %, 80 % came from the governmental budget and 10 % came from private sponsoring."
    Also the Stadium has a connection to a indoor hall housing a basketball and a Ice Hockey Team.
    In a few days the full place will be full of fans, including my full family."
    Behind the stadium you can see parts of the newer city, this sky scrapper are housing mostly ministerial bureaus and embassies."
    He goes quite to give the group a good look to the scenery.

Elven Imperium wrote:

Selena felt comforting arms wrap around her. "It ok Selena. Magic is a little hard to get use to. We will help you through this transformation." Ardrelia said with a warm tender voice. She held her fiance in a tender embrace and gester to Leona and Tiberius to come over and comfort Selena.

The red haired ex-assassin send her a grateful smile.
    " It's not only that, I knew this place all to well when I want a child. To see what this dragons can do within a few minutes is scarring, even now after I know so much over them it's hard to change the fear to the respect they earned."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:52 pm