Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 3 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:41 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia look at Tiberius. "Tiberius I forgive you. If you where repaying a debt to Selena I understand. I am just upset you don't trust me enough to tell me. Tiberius you must understand that I love and I will always understand anything you try to tell me." Ardrelia said with a smile.
    Shed force another drink down Tiberius mouth.
    The drink instantly waken and sober up Tiberius. "Tiberius I love you and I will help you repay your debt."
    She said with a slutry look. With that she undress untill she was nude. Then she walk up to Selena.
    "If you want to Tiberius to repay his debt, allow me to help." With that she passionatly kissed Selena and began to caress her in front of Tiberius. She paused only to wink to Tiberius and beckon him to join them.

For a few minutes the trained assassin was unable to react. Lust, shame and surprise battled in her body until Ardrella began to caress over her body.
    If she would be in her normal state of guard and attention she would deny instantly but for the first time in many years she doesn't care over her training and she relaxed under the hands and kisses, Ardrelia progressed only a few seconds but that was enough for the red haired assassin to let a low moan escape.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 3 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:46 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

Ardrelia look at Tiberius. "Tiberius I forgive you. If you where repaying a debt to Selena I understand. I am just upset you don't trust me enough to tell me. Tiberius you must understand that I love and I will always understand anything you try to tell me." Ardrelia said with a smile.
    Shed force another drink down Tiberius mouth.
    The drink instantly waken and sober up Tiberius. "Tiberius I love you and I will help you repay your debt."
    She said with a slutry look. With that she undress untill she was nude. Then she walk up to Selena.
    "If you want to Tiberius to repay his debt, allow me to help." With that she passionatly kissed Selena and began to caress her in front of Tiberius. She paused only to wink to Tiberius and beckon him to join them.

For a few minutes the trained assassin was unable to react. Lust, shame and surprise battled in her body until Ardrella began to caress over her body.
    If she would be in her normal state of guard and attention she would deny instantly but for the first time in many years she doesn't care over her training and she relaxed under the hands and kisses, Ardrelia progressed only a few seconds but that was enough for the red haired assassin to let a low moan escape.

Tiberius just watched for a few minutes as the two women kissed and caress one another before Ardrelia beckoned him to join. Not wanting to disappoint his soon-to-be wife, Tiberius headed over to the two women and started kissing both of them as they fell to the bed. Since this was the first time that Tiberius and Ardrelia went into full romance, Tiberius made sure to give both ladies a night they would never forget. Their passion was beyond anything any one of them had ever experienced as they made love that night until they fell asleep in each others arms. Waking up early the next morning, Tiberius walked over to the bathroom and proceeded to take a long bath as the other two ladies started waking up.......
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:28 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Tiberius just watched for a few minutes as the two women kissed and caress one another before Ardrelia beckoned him to join. Not wanting to disappoint his soon-to-be wife, Tiberius headed over to the two women and started kissing both of them as they fell to the bed. Since this was the first time that Tiberius and Ardrelia went into full romance, Tiberius made sure to give both ladies a night they would never forget. Their passion was beyond anything any one of them had ever experienced as they made love that night until they fell asleep in each others arms. Waking up early the next morning, Tiberius walked over to the bathroom and proceeded to take a long bath as the other two ladies started waking up.......

The night blurs in passion and lust beyond anything Selena ever relieved.
    Before this night, sex was mainly a weapon and entertainment only as a second.
    She sleeps with many men, generals, spies, kings and lords to gather informations or preparing a assassination, after all in no state was the man more vulnerable.
    This night changed it for the first time, she had sex on a regular basis to keep her tensions low and preventing accidents trough overreaction of her hormones. But this was better than anything before, including her first time and the few times she was the one who was ensnared.
    After a restful night her training kicked in the next morning as Tiberius left the bed, his movement coughed her attention immediately and she had no problem to follow him in all her nude glory.
    She saw him entering the bath and a feral grin, rivaling some of the most feared animals on the planet, occurs on her lips.
    She waited until she heard the sounding of the water before she opened the door and used her stealth abilities of long year training to hit him by surprise, forgetting one second about the dragon blood inheritance of Tiberius...
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:21 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    The night blurs in passion and lust beyond anything Selena ever relieved. Before this night, sex was mainly a weapon and entertainment only as a second. She sleeps with many men, generals, spies, kings and lords to gather information or preparing a assassination, after all in no state was the man more vulnerable. This night changed it for the first time, she had sex on a regular basis to keep her tensions low and preventing accidents trough overreaction of her hormones. But this was better than anything before, including her first time and the few times she was the one who was ensnared. After a restful night her training kicked in the next morning as Tiberius left the bed, his movement coughed her attention immediately and she had no problem to follow him in all her nude glory. She saw him entering the bath and a feral grin, rivaling some of the most feared animals on the planet, occurs on her lips. She waited until she heard the sounding of the water before she opened the door and used her stealth abilities of long year training to hit him by surprise, forgetting one second about the dragon blood inheritance of Tiberius...

As he bathed in the tub, Tiberius's senses picked up the movements of Selena entering the room and Ardrelia waking up. Since he left the door open, Tiberius called out into the room. "Ardrelia, can you come here and join me in the tub? Also Selena, I know your watching so you might as well join in also to clean yourself off. After all, the three of us need to get ready for breakfast and the tour today before we leave tonight for the Empire." As Tiberius finished, he relaxed a bit more in the tub waiting for Selena and Ardrelia to come join him.........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:35 am

After this invitation she doesn't need long to join the Emperor in the tub, positioning herself behind him to give Ardrelia the advantage. After all she was the one who owned Tiberius heart and she wasn't so cruel to provoke a breakup between them, not in the slightest. She meant every word she said, they would split after this day, she would be return to her guarding duty, Tiberius would fought his war and properly liberate the Empire, Ardrelia would be his wife. There was nothing she could do against it, even if she wanted it. She and her Sisters sacrifices many things when they joined the Order, a healthy relationships or even children were one of this. She steeled her self internally, throw this sad thoughts out of her mind and began to give Tiberius a more than healthy treatment, the little pool was surely big enough for much more people but where would be the fun in it if it would be only cleaning?
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:19 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    After this invitation she doesn't need long to join the Emperor in the tub, positioning herself behind him to give Ardrelia the advantage. After all she was the one who owned Tiberius heart and she wasn't so cruel to provoke a breakup between them, not in the slightest. She meant every word she said, they would split after this day, she would be return to her guarding duty, Tiberius would fought his war and properly liberate the Empire, Ardrelia would be his wife. There was nothing she could do against it, even if she wanted it. She and her Sisters sacrifices many things when they joined the Order, a healthy relationships or even children were one of this. She steeled her self internally, throw this sad thoughts out of her mind and began to give Tiberius a more than healthy treatment, the little pool was surely big enough for much more people but where would be the fun in it if it would be only cleaning?

As the three of them were in the tub and as Ardrelia and Selena began to massage Tiberius, he thought about how Selena would be after he was gone. He could feel something was wrong with her so he looked over to Ardrelia and began to telepathically talk to Ardrelia. "Ardrelia my love, last night was amazing. However, I sense something is wrong with Selena as after we leave she'll lose her sense to live anymore. I can sense she cares for the both of us but she won't show it since she is trying to be professional. My love, I think we need to include Selena into our lives. What do you think?" As Tiberius sent the message, he waited for a response from Ardrelia.......
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Phoenixia wrote:

As the three of them were in the tub and as Ardrelia and Selena began to massage Tiberius, he thought about how Selena would be after he was gone. He could feel something was wrong with her so he looked over to Ardrelia and began to telepathically talk to Ardrelia. "Ardrelia my love, last night was amazing. However, I sense something is wrong with Selena as after we leave she'll lose her sense to live anymore. I can sense she cares for the both of us but she won't show it since she is trying to be professional. My love, I think we need to include Selena into our lives. What do you think?" As Tiberius sent the message, he waited for a response from Ardrelia.......

Ardrelia response was to rise out of the tub and take Selena by the hand. She then took Tiberius and lead him out. As nude as nature indended, the three stood there on the floor. Then Ardrelia took Tiberius in hand and made both of them knell before Selena. As the kneeled, Ardrelia took the engagement ring that Tiberius gave her off her finger. In a moment after that she offered the ring to Selena. "Selena will you do me and Tiberius the honor of becoming our wife." Ardrelia said with a soft smile.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:
    Ardrelia response was to rise out of the tub and take Selena by the hand. She then took Tiberius and lead him out. As nude as nature indended, the three stood there on the floor. Then Ardrelia took Tiberius in hand and made both of them knell before Selena. As the kneeled, Ardrelia took the engagement ring that Tiberius gave her off her finger. In a moment after that she offered the ring to Selena. "Selena will you do me and Tiberius the honor of becoming our wife." Ardrelia said with a soft smile.

The full motion hit her with surprise and her training took nearly the control as Ardrelia took her out of the tub.
    Her mind was on overdrive as everything hit her. She cared for both of them, their were no denying after the last night.
    The first time in years she forgot her training but what was it exactly ? Lust ? Most likely, more than that ? Possible.
    Also if she would accept this her whole life would be upside down. Everything she was trained, everything she was prepared for years was here in Phoenixia.
    Of course the last events proofed that Tiberius need protection and it was possible that the king would accept her private reasons but still there would be no turning back after that.
    On the other side if she denied this their would be no second chance. It could be the best decision in her life or the worst.
    In the end her mind couldn't take this decision and focussed on the only part of her body that could give her a true answer.
    She noticed that both waited with hope in their eyes and that took the last straw.
    " Yes I will, I must speak with the king tonight but yes I will:" For the first time since her training began 10 years before she allowed herself to weep and tears of joy streamed down her face.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:22 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    The full motion hit her with surprise and her training took nearly the control as Ardrelia took her out of the tub.
    Her mind was on overdrive as everything hit her. She cared for both of them, their were no denying after the last night.
    The first time in years she forgot her training but what was it exactly ? Lust ? Most likely, more than that ? Possible.
    Also if she would accept this her whole life would be upside down. Everything she was trained, everything she was prepared for years was here in Phoenixia.
    Of course the last events proofed that Tiberius need protection and it was possible that the king would accept her private reasons but still there would be no turning back after that.
    On the other side if she denied this their would be no second chance. It could be the best decision in her life or the worst.
    In the end her mind couldn't take this decision and focussed on the only part of her body that could give her a true answer.
    She noticed that both waited with hope in their eyes and that took the last straw.
    " Yes I will, I must speak with the king tonight but yes I will:" For the first time since her training began 10 years before she allowed herself to weep and tears of joy streamed down her face.

Tears filled Ardrelia eyes, she got up and put the ring on Selena hand. Once the ring was on, she lifted both her and Tiberius up off the floor. Then she and Tiberius embraced Selena with a passionate kiss. they all kissed for many minutes. Once the kissing was done, Ardrelia guided her new fiance and her other fiance back to the bedroom to celebrate their new realtionship together.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:49 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

Tears filled Ardrelia eyes, she got up and put the ring on Selena hand. Once the ring was on, she lifted both her and Tiberius up off the floor. Then she and Tiberius embraced Selena with a passionate kiss. they all kissed for many minutes. Once the kissing was done, Ardrelia guided her new fiance and her other fiance back to the bedroom to celebrate their new realtionship together.

The celebration was cut off short when the door vibrate under a hard knock. The voice of one of the Draconids was heard
    " Emperor, is everything alright ? Your daughter told us that this door is locked and we have no audible reference."
    Selena was the first to respond.
    " It's everything alright Private, this door will be unlocked in a few seconds"
    Silence from the door.
    With a quick motion she put her old robe on and waited before she unlocked the door, a angry Leona, 6 Phoenixian guards and 6 of Tiberius own guards waited before the door.
    " Sister Selena, Identification NS-408-37-508 code Phoenix-Tango,Erik."
    The Guard in charge nodded.
    " She's legit." Sights of relief came from all over the room, excluding Leona, she doesn't need to answer the oblivious question.
    " I believe we should discuss this in private and I'm certainly the wrong one to explain it but Ardrelia came trough a elven portal and I found it necessary to give them a bit of privacy, that's why I used a jammer."
    To prove her words the female elf stepped out of the room, followed by Tiberius, most of the guards leaved the place soon but Selena doesn't like the look Leona give all of them, she liked it not in the slightest.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:36 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

The celebration was cut off short when the door vibrate under a hard knock. The voice of one of the Draconids was heard
    " Emperor, is everything alright ? Your daughter told us that this door is locked and we have no audible reference."
    Selena was the first to respond.
    " It's everything alright Private, this door will be unlocked in a few seconds"
    Silence from the door.
    With a quick motion she put her old robe on and waited before she unlocked the door, a angry Leona, 6 Phoenixian guards and 6 of Tiberius own guards waited before the door.
    " Sister Selena, Identification NS-408-37-508 code Phoenix-Tango,Erik."
    The Guard in charge nodded.
    " She's legit." Sights of relief came from all over the room, excluding Leona, she doesn't need to answer the oblivious question.
    " I believe we should discuss this in private and I'm certainly the wrong one to explain it but Ardrelia came trough a Elven portal and I found it necessary to give them a bit of privacy, that's why I used a jammier."
    To prove her words the female elf stepped out of the room, followed by Tiberius, most of the guards leaved the place soon but Selena doesn't like the look Leona give all of them, she liked it not in the slightest.

Covering himself in a robe, Tiberius went to the door with Ardrelia and Selena to see what the commotion was all about when his eyes locked with Leona's. He could tell his daughter was worried and somewhat angry with the look that she gave them all. As the guards left, Tiberius went over to Leona and brought her into the room and sat her down as Selena locked the door and Ardrelia went to get four cups of tea for them. Once everyone was settled in, Tiberius began to explain to Leona. "Leona, first I'm sorry that we made you worry with no-one responding to your calls. Now, as you know I love Ardrelia and you have accepted her as your mother. Now, however, last-night something happened between the three of us that opened ourselves to a new world of possibilities. Both Ardrelia and myself have asked Selena to join us in marriage and she has accepted. Before you say anything, I want you to hear what Selena and Ardrelia have to say." As Tiberius finished, he looked to Selena and Ardrelia to add their thoughts to the conversation.........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:36 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Covering himself in a robe, Tiberius went to the door with Ardrelia and Selena to see what the commotion was all about when his eyes locked with Leona's. He could tell his daughter was worried and somewhat angry with the look that she gave them all. As the guards left, Tiberius went over to Leona and brought her into the room and sat her down as Selena locked the door and Ardrelia went to get four cups of tea for them. Once everyone was settled in, Tiberius began to explain to Leona. "Leona, first I'm sorry that we made you worry with no-one responding to your calls. Now, as you know I love Ardrelia and you have accepted her as your mother. Now, however, last-night something happened between the three of us that opened ourselves to a new world of possibilities. Both Ardrelia and myself have asked Selena to join us in marriage and she has accepted. Before you say anything, I want you to hear what Selena and Ardrelia have to say." As Tiberius finished, he looked to Selena and Ardrelia to add their thoughts to the conversation.........

Selena noticed the angry look from Leona, even before she began to speak the mind of the princess was set.
    " I know that must be a shock, but hear me out before you say something. It was not my Idea, I agree but I would never initiated something like that. I care for your father and to a extinct I also care for Ardrelia.
    Under normal circumstances I would return to my guarding duties but last night open my eyes. I admit that
    I liked your father instantly in a way a woman should never like a engaged man and after two assassination attempts the situation escalated, especially after Ardrelia show off out of mid air.
    I prepared for the worst but the last night only increased my feelings for both of them. This morning I steeled myself for my leave, knowing that it would be most likely that this night never repeated itself when Ardrelia came up with this Idea.
    At first there were two voices battling in me but in the end I admitted the fact that I tried to forget.
    I have feeling for both Tiberius and Ardrelia, feelings that most likely will increase to love so I accept their offer.
    I will talk to the king tonight, it is likely that he will allow my shifting to the Imperium giving the fact that Tiberius is now a important ally and only last night target of two assassins. Should he decline it I will resign from my duties. For ten years I only knew my training, my duties and nothing else, the last night changed that. You may see me as a enemy now but I'm not and I hope you will see that soon.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:38 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Selena noticed the angry look from Leona, even before she began to speak the mind of the princess was set.
    " I know that must be a shock, but hear me out before you say something. It was not my Idea, I agree but I would never initiated something like that. I care for your father and to a extinct I also care for Ardrelia.
    Under normal circumstances I would return to my guarding duties but last night open my eyes. I admit that
    I liked your father instantly in a way a woman should never like a engaged man and after two assassination attempts the situation escalated, especially after Ardrelia show off out of mid air.
    I prepared for the worst but the last night only increased my feelings for both of them. This morning I steeled myself for my leave, knowing that it would be most likely that this night never repeated itself when Ardrelia came up with this Idea.
    At first there were two voices battling in me but in the end I admitted the fact that I tried to forget.
    I have feeling for both Tiberius and Ardrelia, feelings that most likely will increase to love so I accept their offer.
    I will talk to the king tonight, it is likely that he will allow my shifting to the Imperium giving the fact that Tiberius is now a important ally and only last night target of two assassins. Should he decline it I will resign from my duties. For ten years I only knew my training, my duties and nothing else, the last night changed that. You may see me as a enemy now but I'm not and I hope you will see that soon.

Leona was in total shock when Selena began to explain how she felt about her father and mother. Leona had accepted Ardrelia with open arms as her mother, but it never came across her mind that her father would fall in love with another women; much less ask her to marry him. Leona knew the Imperium allowed and promoted multiple marriages since the male population was low within the Imperium, but an Emperor hadn't had multiple wives in over 500 years. Plus, Leona couldn't even begin to imagine how her life would be with two mothers, and it made her somewhat uneasy about how Selena was a trained assassin. As Selena finished, Leona just looked confused and scared as she couldn't think of how to respond........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:01 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Leona was in total shock when Selena began to explain how she felt about her father and mother. Leona had accepted Ardrelia with open arms as her mother, but it never came across her mind that her father would fall in love with another women; much less ask her to marry him.
    Leona knew the Imperium allowed and promoted multiple marriages since the male population was low within the Imperium, but an Emperor hadn't had multiple wives in over 500 years.
    Plus, Leona couldn't even begin to imagine how her life would be with two mothers, and it made her somewhat uneasy about how Selena was a trained assassin.
    As Selena finished, Leona just looked confused and scared as she couldn't think of how to respond........

With a internal relief she saw how the skeptic and unwelcome look converted into something she could deal with, confusing. "We will not a normal family but hey no surprise there, we are a royal family, I'm a trained assassin, Ardrelia is a elf and you two got the old dragon blood in your veins. As I said, I'm not the intruder and the first time will be hard for all of us but we will stay trough this." She stood up and before the princess could react she hugged her, the next words barely audible. " We will stay through this, if you want it. If you can life with the thought of this it's ok, the last thing I want is to destroy this family. " She waited for Ardrelia to add something, still holding the princess in a way that give her enough room to escape easily.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:24 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Leona was in total shock when Selena began to explain how she felt about her father and mother. Leona had accepted Ardrelia with open arms as her mother, but it never came across her mind that her father would fall in love with another women; much less ask her to marry him.
    Leona knew the Imperium allowed and promoted multiple marriages since the male population was low within the Imperium, but an Emperor hadn't had multiple wives in over 500 years.
    Plus, Leona couldn't even begin to imagine how her life would be with two mothers, and it made her somewhat uneasy about how Selena was a trained assassin.
    As Selena finished, Leona just looked confused and scared as she couldn't think of how to respond........

With a internal relief she saw how the skeptic and unwelcome look converted into something she could deal with, confusing.
    " We will not a normal family but hey no surprise there, we are a royal family, I'm a trained assassin, Ardrelia is a elf and you two got the old dragon blood in your veins.
    As I said, I'm not the intruder and the first time will be hard for all of us but we will stay trough this."
    She stood up and before the princess could react she hugged her, the next words barely audible.
    " We will stay trough this, if you want it. If you can life with the thought of this it's ok, the last thing I want is to destroy this family." She waited for Adrelia to add something, still holding the princess in a way that give her enough room to escape easily.

Ardrelia step forward towards Leona and Selena. She took Leona's hand and put it into Selena. As she did this she looked at Leona. "Leona as you have accepted me to be your mother, please my child accept Selena as one of your mothers. We all love and care you you, my daughter. Please accept her." Ardrelia said with a mother's loving gaze as she hugged both Leona and Selena.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:05 am

Phoenixia wrote:With a internal relief she saw how the skeptic and unwelcome look converted into something she could deal with, confusing. "We will not a normal family but hey no surprise there, we are a royal family, I'm a trained assassin, Ardrelia is a elf and you two got the old dragon blood in your veins.As I said, I'm not the intruder and the first time will be hard for all of us but we will stay through this."She stood up and before the princess could react she hugged her, the next words barely audible. "We will stay trough this, if you want it. If you can life with the thought of this it's ok, the last thing I want is to destroy this family." She waited for Ardrelia to add something, still holding the princess in a way that give her enough room to escape easily.

Elven Imperium wrote:Ardrelia step forward towards Leona and Selena. She took Leona's hand and put it into Selena. As she did this she looked at Leona. "Leona as you have accepted me to be your mother, please my child accept Selena as one of your mothers. We all love and care you you, my daughter. Please accept her." Ardrelia said with a mother's loving gaze as she hugged both Leona and Selena.

As Leona was embraced by both Selena and Ardrelia and listened to both of them speak about how they would love and care for her in this family, Leona couldn't help but break down and cry as she embraced both Selena and Ardrelia. Leona's thoughts told her that this is what mom would have wanted, for both her father and herself to be happy and cared for. Plus, Leona knew that her father would be safe in the war with a trained assassin and warrior elf at his side during the liberation of the Imperium. As her crying subsided, Leona spoke to Selena. "I'm sorry if I came off mad, but it's been very rough for me these last few years trying to find comfort in knowing my father and I would be safe. I was happy when Ardrelia came into our lives and I'm happy now that you've come into my father's. I only wish for his safety and I know you'll give that to him. I'm more than happy and honored to call you my mother also Selena." As she finished she continued to hug both Selena and Ardrelia as Tiberius looked on with pride and with a few tears of joy........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:28 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As Leona was embraced by both Selena and Ardrelia and listened to both of them speak about how they would love and care for her in this family, Leona couldn't help but break down and cry as she embraced both Selena and Ardrelia.
    Leona's thoughts told her that this is what mom would have wanted, for both her father and herself to be happy and cared for. Plus, Leona knew that her father would be safe in the war with a trained assassin and warrior elf at his side during the liberation of the Imperium.
    As her crying subsided, Leona spoke to Selena. "I'm sorry if I came off mad, but it's been very rough for me these last few years trying to find comfort in knowing my father and I would be safe.
    I was happy when Ardrelia came into our lives and I'm happy now that you've come into my father's.
    I only wish for his safety and I know you'll give that to him. I'm more than happy and honored to call you my mother also Selena."
    As she finished she continued to hug both Selena and Ardrelia as Tiberius looked on with pride and with a few tears of joy........

As she heard her words Selena was grateful that Leona doesn't see her now, her eyes went puffy and red. She sacrificed many things when she joined the order. Her family name, her heritage her brothers, her sister, her whole family. Never she could dream of a family she could care for, she thought she would never hear this words.
    And now Fate gives her a second chance, now that she wasn't the youngest of 5 siblings, now that there was no financial crisis leading her parents to the need to sell her daughter.
    Internally she steeled herself.
    That was in the past, her family doesn't exist anymore, even if she would try to forgive them there would no one to forgive anymore. Her brothers died in the Marlburian War, all with honor medals but still death, her sister died a year after she joined the Order training to prevent a arranged marriage. Her parents died a few years ago without money, without title and without land and she didn't feel sorry for them, not in the slightest.
    Now she focussed herself on her family, on her true family. That respect her, that cared for her, that loved her for a extinct, even now so short after her surprising join.
    " It's ok, it will be hard for all of us but we will stay trough this together, as a family. All of us, that's a promise I will give you.
    After this awful bloody business is done we will have all time in the world to let the things settling." She doesn't reacted as Tiberius joined them also and all four were hugging each other, giving a silent promise as a united family. However the peaceful silence was disrupted all to quick...
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Phoenixia wrote:As she heard her words Selena was grateful that Leona doesn't see her now, her eyes went puffy and red. She sacrificed many things when she joined the order. Her family name, her heritage her brothers, her sister, her whole family. Never she could dream of a family she could care for, she thought she would never hear this words. And now Fate gives her a second chance, now that she wasn't the youngest of 5 siblings, now that there was no financial crisis leading her parents to the need to sell her daughter. Internally she steeled herself. That was in the past, her family doesn't exist anymore, even if she would try to forgive them there would no one to forgive anymore. Her brothers died in the Marlburian War, all with honor medals but still death, her sister died a year after she joined the Order training to prevent a arranged marriage. Her parents died a few years ago without money, without title and without land and she didn't feel sorry for them, not in the slightest. Now she focused herself on her family, on her true family. That respect her, that cared for her, that loved her for a extinct, even now so short after her surprising join."It's ok, it will be hard for all of us but we will stay trough this together, as a family. All of us, that's a promise I will give you. After this awful bloody business is done we will have all time in the world to let the things settling." She doesn't reacted as Tiberius joined them also and all four were hugging each other, giving a silent promise as a united family. However the peaceful silence was disrupted all to quick...

As the four of them hugged one another, both Tiberius and Leona felt warmth and comfort in being in one another's company. It was the first time in years for the two of them that they felt safe and happy from the war or from the sadness and despair that had fallen upon their lives. However, as they hugged one another, several of the Imperial Steel Guards came in to inform Tiberius that the tour was to start shortly and that with the events from the previous evening, they were going to leave immediately right after to go straight to the Empire. Giving the guards a nod, Tiberius looked at the group and spoke. "Well it looks like our trip here is being cut short so it looks like were going to have to meet King Eirikson now and tell him about your intentions Selena. Plus, the four of us need to pack and ready ourselves for the tour and departure. Lets get moving my family." As he finished, Tiberius proceeded to hug the group again before dismissing the guards and proceed to start packing and changing.......
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:25 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the four of them hugged one another, both Tiberius and Leona felt warmth and comfort in being in one another's company. It was the first time in years for the two of them that they felt safe and happy from the war or from the sadness and despair that had fallen upon their lives. However, as they hugged one another, several of the Imperial Steel Guards came in to inform Tiberius that the tour was to start shortly and that with the events from the previous evening, they were going to leave immediately right after to go straight to the Empire. Giving the guards a nod, Tiberius looked at the group and spoke. "Well it looks like our trip here is being cut short so it looks like were going to have to meet King Eirikson now and tell him about your intentions Selena. Plus, the four of us need to pack and ready ourselves for the tour and departure. Lets get moving my family." As he finished, Tiberius proceeded to hug the group again before dismissing the guards and proceed to start packing and changing.......

Selena nodded, it was sad that she would not have more time but the security concern was more then given.
    A few minutes later she know exactly were the king was and she was not surprised. With fast steps she made her way down to the crypt were all the former kings were buried. Normally no one except the royal family got knowledge of this crypt but she was one of the best spies and assassins for a reason.
    She found him kneeling near the statue of Jarl Eirik, the first of his name but before she stepped out of the shadows the king noticed her.
    " You are much better in the past, much more professional."
    " It was not my intention to assassinate you your Majesty, only to give my last report."
    The king was on his feet in a flew motion.
    " What do you just say ?"
    " I said I will give my last report. I hereby request my shifting."
    " Shifting you say ? Why should I allow this ?"
    " The reasons are complicated, as you know..."
    It took ten minutes before the king nods.
    " I understand your reasons but I can't allow a shifting officially because your name is deleted from all records, your a non existent person since you joined the order. We could give you your identity back but this will take time, at least until the end of the day.
    The other option would be that you remain a ghost but this is no option if you want to be officially involved with Tiberius family.
    You say they want to leave as soon as possible ?
    Now I think I could arrange that the maintenance checks for the Airship are taking a few more hours and you could mention that it could be see impolite to leave before the official feast."
    For the first time his face softened.
    " I understand you, I really understand you. Over the years you saved the kingdom plenty of times and maybe this mayhem two months ago would be prevented if you were not on a mission against Maximillians men.
    I think it is time that the kingdom pays you back, we can never repay all the debt but to give you this chance of happiness is a good way to begin with. Now if you want you can tell your new family the full story so they don't worry about the fact that certain spare parts will be not available for a day or so."
    Selenas happy smile tells more than thousand words and she literally took two steps at once and reached the group just in time to head for the tour, the other delegations also waiting for them.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:19 am

Phoenixia wrote:Selena nodded, it was sad that she would not have more time but the security concern was more then given.
    A few minutes later she know exactly were the king was and she was not surprised. With fast steps she made her way down to the crypt were all the former kings were buried. Normally no one except the royal family got knowledge of this crypt but she was one of the best spies and assassins for a reason. She found him kneeling near the statue of Jarl Eirik, the first of his name but before she stepped out of the shadows the king noticed her. "You are much better in the past, much more professional." "It was not my intention to assassinate you your Majesty, only to give my last report." The king was on his feet in a flew motion. "What do you just say?" " I said I will give my last report. I hereby request my shifting." " Shifting you say ? Why should I allow this ?" " The reasons are complicated, as you know..." It took ten minutes before the king nods. "I understand your reasons but I can't allow a shifting officially because your name is deleted from all records, your a non existent person since you joined the order. We could give you your identity back but this will take time, at least until the end of the day.
    The other option would be that you remain a ghost but this is no option if you want to be officially involved with Tiberius family. You say they want to leave as soon as possible ? Now I think I could arrange that the maintenance checks for the Airship are taking a few more hours and you could mention that it could be see impolite to leave before the official feast."
    For the first time his face softened."I understand you, I really understand you. Over the years you saved the kingdom plenty of times and maybe this mayhem two months ago would be prevented if you were not on a mission against Maximilian's men.
    I think it is time that the kingdom pays you back, we can never repay all the debt but to give you this chance of happiness is a good way to begin with. Now if you want you can tell your new family the full story so they don't worry about the fact that certain spare parts will be not available for a day or so." Selena's happy smile tells more than thousand words and she literally took two steps at once and reached the group just in time to head for the tour, the other delegations also waiting for them.

As Selena left to go talk to King Eirikson about her reassignment, Tiberius and the others finished packing their belongings and dressed themselves for the day as they headed down for breakfast to meet with the other delegations. Tiberius for the manner was hungry since he didn't eat last night so he took to the buffet like a mad dog and proceeded to enjoy his take. Leona, meanwhile, calmly got a few pieces of toast and some eggs to eat since she wasn't really hungry. As they all ate and talked in the large hall, Tiberius couldn't help but smile at both Leona and Ardrelia since today was a lovely time and that he felt just being sincere with having another person that cared for him, Leona and Ardrelia. As breakfast concluded, Tiberius saw Selena and proceeded to meet her with Ardrelia as each of them kissed her before he spoke. "So my lovely finance, what does King Eirikson have to say about you leaving the order and coming with us?" Tiberius waited for an answer as he proceeded to hug Selena along with Ardrelia.........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:44 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As Selena left to go talk to King Eirikson about her reassignment, Tiberius and the others finished packing their belongings and dressed themselves for the day as they headed down for breakfast to meet with the other delegations. Tiberius for the manner was hungry since he didn't eat last night so he took to the buffet like a mad dog and proceeded to enjoy his take. Leona, meanwhile, calmly got a few pieces of toast and some eggs to eat since she wasn't really hungry. As they all ate and talked in the large hall, Tiberius couldn't help but smile at both Leona and Ardrelia since today was a lovely time and that he felt just being sincere with having another person that cared for him, Leona and Ardrelia. As breakfast concluded, Tiberius saw Selena and proceeded to meet her with Ardrelia as each of them kissed her before he spoke. "So my lovely finance, what does King Eirikson have to say about you leaving the order and coming with us?" Tiberius waited for an answer as he proceeded to hug Selena along with Ardrelia.........

She send them a happy smile.
    " He accepted my resign. Unwillingly but he accepted it, saying that would be last the kingdom could do for me after all my missions.
    The main problem is that my whole identity was deleted when I joined the Order. They will manage it but it will take the rest of the day. For the guards there will be problems with the maintenance of the Airship because 'sadly' there are no replaces for certain important parts until this night.
    That was the only request from the King, his words were something like 'you can mention that it could seen as impolite when you leave before the official feast.'
    I'm sure I could organize a transportation faster but I tend do agree with the King, also if we want to make it official I will need my Identity back and the only ones who could restore my original Identity is the Kingdom."
    As a servant with a trolley past the group she took a plate with a small but healthy breakfast and leaned against the next wall, chewing on a croissant while waiting for the response of the family.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:10 am

Phoenixia wrote:She sent them a happy smile. "He accepted my resign. Unwillingly but he accepted it, saying that would be last the kingdom could do for me after all my missions. The main problem is that my whole identity was deleted when I joined the Order. They will manage it but it will take the rest of the day. For the guards there will be problems with the maintenance of the Airship because 'sadly' there are no replaces for certain important parts until this night. That was the only request from the King, his words were something like 'you can mention that it could seen as impolite when you leave before the official feast.' I'm sure I could organize a transportation faster but I tend do agree with the King, also if we want to make it official I will need my Identity back and the only ones who could restore my original Identity is the Kingdom." As a servant with a trolley past the group she took a plate with a small but healthy breakfast and leaned against the next wall, chewing on a croissant while waiting for the response of the family.

As Selena explained the situation, Tiberius was surprised that Selena's past had been taken from her since she joined the order. It also was somewhat discerning that they had to wait until tomorrow to leave because of the airship, but at least Tiberius would know that come tomorrow, Selena would have her life back and they would be going to the Empire. As she finished, Tiberius went over to were Selena was leaning against the wall and spoke. "Well, I think waiting one more day won't hurt our plans. Plus, it's the least we can do for King Eirikson since he is helping us in many ways and allowing you to leave to be with us. But no matter what happens we'll all always be here for one another." As Tiberius finished, he motioned for Ardrelia and Leona to come over as the four of them hugged one another. After a few moments of silence between them, Leona spoke up. "Plus Selena, you have to teach me how to better defend myself if we're going to war. And I'm sure you have a few things you can teach us all in how to protect ourselves."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:36 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Selena explained the situation, Tiberius was surprised that Selena's past had been taken from her since she joined the order. It also was somewhat discerning that they had to wait until tomorrow to leave because of the airship, but at least Tiberius would know that come tomorrow, Selena would have her life back and they would be going to the Empire. As she finished, Tiberius went over to were Selena was leaning against the wall and spoke. "Well, I think waiting one more day won't hurt our plans. Plus, it's the least we can do for King Eirikson since he is helping us in many ways and allowing you to leave to be with us. But no matter what happens we'll all always be here for one another." As Tiberius finished, he motioned for Ardrelia and Leona to come over as the four of them hugged one another. After a few moments of silence between them, Leona spoke up. "Plus Selena, you have to teach me how to better defend myself if we're going to war. And I'm sure you have a few things you can teach us all in how to protect ourselves."

Selena raised a Eyebrow then she showed the princess a wolfish grin.
    " Sure I can teach you it, even if you wouldn't be my daughter in all but blood. I like this attitude.
    Don't believe that it will be easy but when the war will start you will at least not an easy target." Within 5 minutes the plate in front of her was empty.
    " I was trained to be always on guarding duty, large meals were a luxury I don't have. As for my Identity, it is a standard procedure for all kinds of secret society membership, especially when even the House of Nobles doesn't know about you. I accepted it because my first name was the only one that always mattered for me, my family was not worth to mention it."
    She closed her eyes for a second before she changed the topic.
    " So we are going to stay here for the rest of the day ? Wonderful, it will give me the time to conclude with my life here, after all tomorrow a new chapter will be opened."
    She thought about saying anything more when one of the guards made his way to the group at fast speed...
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:45 am

Phoenixia wrote:

Selena raised a eyebrow then she showed the princess a wolfish grin. "Sure I can teach you it, even if you wouldn't be my daughter in all but blood. I like this attitude. Don't believe that it will be easy but when the war will start you will at least not an easy target." Within 5 minutes the plate in front of her was empty. "I was trained to be always on guarding duty, large meals were a luxury I don't have. As for my Identity, it is a standard procedure for all kinds of secret society membership, especially when even the House of Nobles doesn't know about you. I accepted it because my first name was the only one that always mattered for me, my family was not worth to mention it." She closed her eyes for a second before she changed the topic. "So we are going to stay here for the rest of the day? Wonderful, it will give me the time to conclude with my life here, after all tomorrow a new chapter will be opened." She thought about saying anything more when one of the guards made his way to the group at fast speed....

As they held onto one another, one of Tiberius's guards came forward to announce to them that the tour of the city was to begin soon and that they needed to head to the awaiting motorcade outside of the palace. As the guard left, the proceeded out with the other delegations out to the awaiting motorcade as they meet with King Eirikson and his family.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:59 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Selena raised a Eyebrow then she showed the princess a wolfish grin.
    " Sure I can teach you it, even if you wouldn't be my daughter in all but blood. I like this attitude.
    Don't believe that it will be easy but when the war will start you will at least not an easy target." Within 5 minutes the plate in front of her was empty.
    " I was trained to be always on guarding duty, large meals were a luxury I don't have. As for my Identity, it is a standard procedure for all kinds of secret society membership, especially when even the House of Nobles doesn't know about you. I accepted it because my first name was the only one that always mattered for me, my family was not worth to mention it."
    She closed her eyes for a second before she changed the topic.
    " So we are going to stay here for the rest of the day ? Wonderful, it will give me the time to conclude with my life here, after all tomorrow a new chapter will be opened."
    She thought about saying anything more when one of the guards made his way to the group at fast speed...

Ardrelia smiled as well. "I am sure my daughter. Your mother can show you many thing about defending yourself. I will help train you in combat as well. Your mother promise to make you a woman worthy of the title of Warrior-Queen." Ardrelia smile and touch Leona shoulder as she said it. As the group walk some more she lean in to whisper in Selena ear. "Tonight I will so you things that you will enjoy Selana. "Tonight I was hoping you could give me and Tiberius some more special lessions." Ardrelia said with words lace with desire. Ardrelia gave Tiberius a look and telepathically sent a message. I belive a repeat performance of last is required. Also my love I want to bond us to Selena. I want my wife to share in this wonderful ability we share. Ardrelia thought to Tiberius with a warm smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:17 pm