Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

2 posters

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 8 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara assume a position to let Viola fully delower her. Charlotte took a positon so Amara could pleasure her.

As Sylvia kiss Caspar she sense some dangerious aproaching. Before Caspar could react she grab him and flew away. Hilde only say there blur for a second when she here a sweet voice behind her. "Well it's good to see you meeting my daughters." Hilde turn to see Sarya looking back at her with a sultry look.

Selina smiled. "With magic anything is possible and I wanted you to know that you will the only one who will mate with me." She smiled and inserted the device back into both of them with a gasp.

Viola made ready for the impact but the pain was only low as Amara was really gentle with her before she positioned herself new and began to give her pleasure in a new way. Before they climax Amara hit a button and she could feel her essense switching into Amaras body...

Hilde turned around in the blaze of a moment, trying to escape but it was far to late. The look in Saryas eyes was something she really worried over...

The second time she was prepared for it and enjoyed it much more. The prospect of carriieng Selinas child was nearly to much for her. After they are done she pulled Selina closer to her and began to cuddle with her...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 8 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Amara cried out Viola name as she felt her self mate with Viola. She knew her eseense was going into Viola, but she was already carrying a child. amara in her joy did notice some one not having fun. It was Charlotte. Amara resolved to talk to her after she stop spasming and mating with Viola.

Hilde felt a massive wave of the desire flood over her. Sarya licked her lips. "You still not touch are you Hilde."

Selenia cried out Frida name as both of them seeded one another. She pull Frida tight to her to aid in the seeding.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:14 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara cried out Viola name as she felt her self mate with Viola. She knew her eseense was going into Viola, but she was already carrying a child. amara in her joy did notice some one not having fun. It was Charlotte. Amara resolved to talk to her after she stop spasming and mating with Viola.

Hilde felt a massive wave of the desire flood over her. Sarya licked her lips. "You still not touch are you Hilde."

Selenia cried out Frida name as both of them seeded one another. She pull Frida tight to her to aid in the seeding.

In the end Violas eyes rolled back and she dropped into exhausted sleep, after all the device was constructed for elves who have far more resistance. She was not aware of Amaras thoughts when she dropped into the merciful sleep...

No, she truly didn't like the situation, not in the slightest. " I don't think that's any of your concern." Was all she could brought out, damn scent who hit her in a phase of weakness, however she would not back down that easily...

Selenia had other plans and moved with Frida holding the device into her as she seeded them for another time before she show her how much pleasure someone could receive trough the device...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:02 am

Amara cried out in passion as she was seeded. When Viola feel asleep on top of her she smile and laid there with Viola. She beckon Charlotte to join her. Amara then took her wings and wraped them around her lovers. They all enter sleep. Amara and Viola would wake up later when they heard sobbing.

Sarya looked at Hilde like a animal savoring the next meal. When she was done viewing Hilde body, she spoke. "Well your highness would you care to join me for some later dinner? I would like to discuss some things about our two countries." Sarya sounded friendly and business like, but Hilde notice she was now being bombarded by more desire.

Selenia enjoyed mating with Frida when they at last finish their mating, She laid on top of Frida, the device still join to them.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:12 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara cried out in passion as she was seeded. When Viola feel asleep on top of her she smile and laid there with Viola. She beckon Charlotte to join her. Amara then took her wings and wraped them around her lovers. They all enter sleep. Amara and Viola would wake up later when they heard sobbing.

Sarya looked at Hilde like a animal savoring the next meal. When she was done viewing Hilde body, she spoke. "Well your highness would you care to join me for some later dinner? I would like to discuss some things about our two countries." Sarya sounded friendly and business like, but Hilde notice she was now being bombarded by more desire.

Selenia enjoyed mating with Frida when they at last finish their mating, She laid on top of Frida, the device still join to them.

Viola later woke up in the secure privacy of Amaras wings but something was not right. She heard sobbing and she was sure it was not her Fey'ri love. She turned to Charlotte seeing that her face was covered with blood tears. Also Amara turned to the Vampire elf too, noticing the same thing...

The new bombardment didn't help Sarya. It were the words, Hilde couldn't deny a diplomatic meeting, despite of the fact that this was only a excuse to set her on drugs or something worser.
    " As you wish, Diplomatic relations are always a good sign." She only hopes she could escape into the sacred room after the dinner...

Both of them were hit with exhaustion and they laid together as close as possible, the device still between them...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:49 am

Charlotte looked at them both. She tried to wipe her tears away. "I am sorry. Let...just go to bed." She said trying to avoid a conversation. Amara looked to Viola to see how they should deal with this.

Sarya then lead Hilde into a private chamber. There was a wonderful table for two with food and wine laid out for them. Sarya pulled out a chair for Hilde. She let Hilde take a seat and then spoke. "I'll be right back." Sarya said with a smile. She disappeared for a moment and then reappeared in a black dress that accented every curve of Sarya perfectly. It would make any man or woman look at Sarya and feel desire. She took at seat and smile. "Shall we begin." She said taking a seductive bite of food.

Sylvia had flew to a little cottage away from the palace. She landed and looked back nervous.

Selenia laid with Frida in rest. Basking in the comfort of Frida body.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:05 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte looked at them both. She tried to wipe her tears away. "I am sorry. Let...just go to bed." She said trying to avoid a conversation. Amara looked to Viola to see how they should deal with this.

Sarya then lead Hilde into a private chamber. There was a wonderful table for two with food and wine laid out for them. Sarya pulled out a chair for Hilde. She let Hilde take a seat and then spoke. "I'll be right back." Sarya said with a smile. She disappeared for a moment and then reappeared in a black dress that accented every curve of Sarya perfectly. It would make any man or woman look at Sarya and feel desire. She took at seat and smile. "Shall we begin." She said taking a seductive bite of food.

Sylvia had flew to a little cottage away from the palace. She landed and looked back nervous.

Selenia laid with Frida in rest. Basking in the comfort of Frida body.

Viola was not in the mood to let her love suffer like that.
    " There is no reason to be sorry. I can see you're uncomfortable and I think I know why. Just spill it out instead of repress it, otherwise it will help nobody..."

Hildes blood already boiled with desire but she managed to keep calm. She could sense that something was different with the food but something forced her to take a bit, make her forget that this would doom her...

After a hectic fly of around 20 minutes Sylvia finally landed and released him.
    He could sense that she was more than nervous and he know all to well why.
    " What will she do with her ?" Even now he couldn't ignore the potential danger she was in...

Even in her sleep she could feel the heat and a aura of joy and satisfaction around her love, making sure she had a good dream. She moved a bit to ensure more body contact with Selenia and remained in that position until late in the evening...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:22 am

Charlotte looked at Viola and tear rolled down her cheek again. "I'm sorry Viola. It just seeing you both mating with each other and seeding each other, reminds me how much I will never have children. I guess that the price of being immortal I can never have a baby." She said with tears.

The food was delicious, better then anything thing she ever ate. But there was a catch it also began to make her more horny. Sarya ate and drank with no visible effect. She was immune to the food and drinks effect. Sarya remove a shoe and move her foot up one of Hilde's legs. Sarya actually shivered a little of the feeling of the silkiness of Hilde's leg.

Sylvia looked at her mate. "It best not to dwell on such things. She's not you concern anymore. Besides I want to show you our new home." She said waving her hands at the lovely new cottage. It was quiet and peaceful. Surprising given it belong to a demon Elf.

Selenia moan when Frida made more body contact with Selenia. Frida was reward with a moan and more seed entering her as she remain locked with Selenia body. Inside their bodies a couple miracles where happening.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:36 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte looked at Viola and tear rolled down her cheek again. "I'm sorry Viola. It just seeing you both mating with each other and seeding each other, reminds me how much I will never have children. I guess that the price of being immortal I can never have a baby." She said with tears.

The food was delicious, better then anything thing she ever ate. But there was a catch it also began to make her more horny. Sarya ate and drank with no visible effect. She was immune to the food and drinks effect. Sarya remove a shoe and move her foot up one of Hilde's legs. Sarya actually shivered a little of the feeling of the silkiness of Hilde's leg.

Sylvia looked at her mate. "It best not to dwell on such things. She's not you concern anymore. Besides I want to show you our new home." She said waving her hands at the lovely new cottage. It was quiet and peaceful. Surprising given it belong to a demon Elf.

Selenia moan when Frida made more body contact with Selenia. Frida was reward with a moan and more seed entering her as she remain locked with Selenia body. Inside their bodies a couple miracles where happening.

Viola internally growled about her own stupidness seeing her fear comes real.
    " Charlotte, there will never something between us three. We're equal, yes it's true you will never have your own child but those this also mean your essence is different from Amaras ? Even if that is the case. We're a family our childs are also your child. Now come let us clear this tears." She knew all to well that the Phoenix One has more then a simple shower as the Helicopter was designed for all needs of a long journey...

With each bit Hilde went nearer to the lose of the fight. Her body was already demanding release, on a moderate level but at this rate of assaults she wouldn't able to resist in a few hours.
    She also couldn't help but enjoy the body contact Sarya seeks. Suddenly she feeled the pull to drink something, the wine was from a different shape then the succubus tears, a deep red, interstratified with golden sparks...

When she waved her hands he could feel something entering her mind, focussing all her thoughts on Sylvia and the cottage in front of her. He wasn't mad at her for this, after all Hilde was his past. This was the last thought about the princess he had before he entered the cottage with his love...

Later this evening Frida woke, relaxed and she feeled better then anytime before, she was still wrapped and pinned by her love but a rumble in her stomach reminded her that she had nearly nothing to eat all day...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:57 am

Amara stop Charlotte and Viola. She smiled and looked at Viola. "The device is magic...could it work on you Charlotte." Charlotte paused and smile. "Perhaps it could my mother used magic to have me....But which one of you wants to be one who mates with me?" Charlotte said confused.

The wine was delightful it was smoother then any other wine she ever tasted. It also made her begin to get even more arroused. Sayra smiled and move her legs up and down Hilde's legs. She even teased in between Hilde legs with her foot. In Hilde mind a voice screamed find Amara, Find Amara.

Sylvia did her allure magic on Caspar and then stopped. She cursed herself. She loved him and wanted him to be free of her magic. She waved a hand letting Caspar mine free. If he wanted to help the princess. He would let him.

Unfortunately Frida work was so good, Selenia was still in reverie. Even in reverie she moved a little, thrusting the device deeper into each other, as she relived the memory of their lovemaking.

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:06 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara stop Charlotte and Viola. She smiled and looked at Viola. "The device is magic...could it work on you Charlotte." Charlotte paused and smile. "Perhaps it could my mother used magic to have me....But which one of you wants to be one who mates with me?" Charlotte said confused.

The wine was delightful it was smoother then any other wine she ever tasted. It also made her begin to get even more arroused. Sayra smiled and move her legs up and down Hilde's legs. She even teased in between Hilde legs with her foot. In Hilde mind a voice screamed find Amara, Find Amara.

Sylvia did her allure magic on Caspar and then stopped. She cursed herself. She loved him and wanted him to be free of her magic. She waved a hand letting Caspar mine free. If he wanted to help the princess. He would let him.

Unfortunately Frida work was so good, Selenia was still in reverie. Even in reverie she moved a little, thrusting the device deeper into each other, as she relived the memory of their lovemaking.

Viola thought for a moment, it was not her right, Amara and Charlotte were much closer so she give Amara the chance to spoke first...

Hilde was struggling with her body, it was more then demanding know, she tried to get up but something forced her into the seat and Saryas foot became more and more reckless. She need to get up now or she would be lost. With all her willpower she managed to stood up when she noticed fizzling, a new scent were pouring into the room...

Even after she released him his mind was now solely focussing on her. " You're right my love. This is a part of my past. She's not my ward anymore..."

Frida decided to move a bit, careful not to wake Selenia, she wrote a small notice explaining where she went, then she began to dress...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Amara smiled and stroke Viola and Charlotte hair. "I think you too should be the ones to test this miracle. Nothing would make me more happy knowing that Charlotte is carrying Viola baby." With that she pulled out the device out of herself with a whimper and beckon Charlotte to take her place. Charlotte did it and they book looked at Viola for approval.

The new scent lead Hilde to see A wave of sweet mist enter the room. The mist colalest until it took the form of a beautiful pale Elven woman. She looked at Hilde and said. "Leave my dear, me and Sarya need to talk." Even though he words where sweet, they sent a river of ice down Hilde spine. Sarya looked mildly annoyed. Hilde how ever had a sudden desire to flee that overruled her desires.

The Pale Elf woman
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sylvia nodded and let him get use to the color scheme of the cottage, it was a bit purple.

But because they where join any movement began to wake Selenia. She in her reverie thought she was near the end of her passion, so she trust hard into both of them. Selenia woke with a scream as she release from her dream. Frida scream as Selenia thrust and felt more seed enter her womb again.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara smiled and stroke Viola and Charlotte hair. "I think you too should be the ones to test this miracle. Nothing would make me more happy knowing that Charlotte is carrying Viola baby." With that she pulled out the device out of herself with a whimper and beckon Charlotte to take her place. Charlotte did it and they book looked at Viola for approval.

The new scent lead Hilde to see A wave of sweet mist enter the room. The mist colalest until it took the form of a beautiful pale Elven woman. She looked at Hilde and said. "Leave my dear, me and Sarya need to talk." Even though he words where sweet, they sent a river of ice down Hilde spine. Sarya looked mildly annoyed. Hilde how ever had a sudden desire to flee that overruled her desires.

Sylvia nodded and let him get use to the color scheme of the cottage, it was a bit purple.

But because they where join any movement began to wake Selenia. She in her reverie thought she was near the end of her passion, so she trust hard into both of them. Selenia woke with a scream as she release from her dream. Frida scream as Selenia thrust and felt more seed enter her womb again.

Viola hestiated for a moment but there could be no missunderstatement.
    She give both of them a small but true smile, letting them known that she approved this and made herself ready...

Hilde didn't need a second excuse and runs away at full speed, heading to the secure room. However she wondered which Fey'ri would dare to speak with the queen like that...

At first he was a bit unsure and well surprised. Purple was definitely not the color he had expected in this queendom. However he could see that the interior was well chosen, not to crowded but also not spartan like he was used to in the barracks he lived before...

Before she could get free she seeded a last time before she disconnected with the device. However this movement woke also Selenia...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Charlotte ready herself. "Please be gentle your my first..." Amara kiss both of them as she look to see her love be deflowered by her other lover.

As Hilde ran the feeling of fear was replaced by lust. The druged food and the lingering Fey'ri scent was driver her crazy with desire. Her mind cried out for her to seak out Amara.

Syliva saw Caspar eye her home and smiled. "Feel free to make any changes you like...It's your home now too" She said with a smile.

Selenia awoke from the movement with a gasp. She looked at Frida with confusion. "Frida...What are you doing my sweet?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte ready herself. "Please be gentle your my first..." Amara kiss both of them as she look to see her love be deflowered by her other lover.

As Hilde ran the feeling of fear was replaced by lust. The druged food and the lingering Fey'ri scent was driver her crazy with desire. Her mind cried out for her to seak out Amara.

Syliva saw Caspar eye her home and smiled. "Feel free to make any changes you like...It's your home now too" She said with a smile.

Selenia awoke from the movement with a gasp. She looked at Frida with confusion. "Frida...What are you doing my sweet?"

Violas smile grew a bit larger. " Oh don't worry, I will." True to her word she was careful until she hit the barrier. After that she paused for a few seconds until Charlotte get accustomed to it before she began to move in her...

She reached the sacred room without accident and was grateful for it. However she had no idea how to contact Amara unless she could hear the screaming of her mind...

Caspar shrugged. " This can wait for a bit. It will be good as long as we live her together my love..."

Seeing that Selenia was out of her Reverie Frida toke a seat on the bed again after she put on her uniform, marveling over her body. " You didn't her the rumble of my stomach then ? At first I want to grab a tray so we can have breakfast in bed but I think you ruined the surprise..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Charlotte threw her legs up and whimper when Viola met her barrier. She looked up an nodded for Viola to do what she had to.

It was then Hilde remember that the girls where heading to the Helo-Hotel. She had her personal phone, she could call them. Her mind urge her tomake the call as her body screamed for release.

Sylvia smiled and sat in a chair. She looked at Caspar and smiled. "Well Caspar what would you like to do next? Eat, Talk or have more sex." She said like it was nothing big to her.

Selenia looked and Frida and smiled. "Is my love hungry?..Well stay here and let me go get you some food..Most of the food for guests is drugged or causes people to loose inhibition..and I don't want you like that ...for now." She said geting up and pulling the device from her body with a gasp. As she dressed, Selenia looked back and smiled. "Oh where not done. I want to mate with you all day. That way I am sure at least on of us is sowed."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte threw her legs up and whimper when Viola met her barrier. She looked up an nodded for Viola to do what she had to.

It was then Hilde remember that the girls where heading to the Helo-Hotel. She had her personal phone, she could call them. Her mind urge her tomake the call as her body screamed for release.

Sylvia smiled and sat in a chair. She looked at Caspar and smiled. "Well Caspar what would you like to do next? Eat, Talk or have more sex." She said like it was nothing big to her.

Selenia looked and Frida and smiled. "Is my love hungry?..Well stay here and let me go get you some food..Most of the food for guests is drugged or causes people to loose inhibition..and I don't want you like that ...for now." She said geting up and pulling the device from her body with a gasp. As she dressed, Selenia looked back and smiled. "Oh where not done. I want to mate with you all day. That way I am sure at least on of us is sowed."

Viola began to move into her slowly at first, making sure that Charlotte feel still in control. After a few seconds she became faster, giving her love more and more pleasure. Meanwhile Amara noticed a red blinking button at the desk...

It took Hilde a few seconds to call the number and she only hoped they would be already there...

Caspar blushed a bit. " Well I could take something to eat and then we could do what you want." He tried to hold back the signs of desire but failed miserable...

While Selenia was gone, Frida made herself comfortable and was grateful she wouldn't need to pay the price of the drugs to still her hunger...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Charlotte cry out in pain as she lost her virginty, but gave Viola a smile and began to feel pleasure from Viola work. Amara notice the red blinking button and notice it belong to the vehicle phone. She pick it up and said "Hello."

Sylvia smiled. "Well I don't have much food here....Would you like to go to the city and eat there?"

It was some time till Selenia return with a plate of food. Turkey with dressing, stuffing and fruit was there on the plate. Selenia looked at Frida and smiled. "Enjoy my love, the food is safe and so is the drink" She said offering some juice.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:45 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte cry out in pain as she lost her virginty, but gave Viola a smile and began to feel pleasure from Viola work. Amara notice the red blinking button and notice it belong to the vehicle phone. She pick it up and said "Hello."

Sylvia smiled. "Well I don't have much food here....Would you like to go to the city and eat there?"

It was some time till Selenia return with a plate of food. Turkey with dressing, stuffing and fruit was there on the plate. Selenia looked at Frida and smiled. "Enjoy my love, the food is safe and so is the drink" She said offering some juice.

Viola leaned back, giving Charlotte the time to pleasure her back. However slowly she began to increase Charlottes level of pleasure also...

Hilde was relieved when she finally heard Amaras voice. " Amara, I need, Sarya caught me, could escape, sacred room, need you." She couldn't formulate coherent sentences anymore, her body screamed for release and she could only hope Amara would be here in time before she was caught again...

He was a bit taken aback but hold his smile. " That sounds lovely, however I have no idea what's the typical local menu here..."

Frida took the tray with a grateful smile, moved a bit so that Selenia could join her and began to prepare her breakfast. For her she was in heaven now, securely wrapped by her love with less to no problems in the world...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Charlotte began to thrust back into Viola to give her more pleasure. She felt he body about to exploed in pleasure. To help set Viola off, Charlotte lean over and bit on the breast.

Amara left her lovers and flew back to the palace. When she got there she race to the secret room. There she found a fluster Hilde looking back at her.

"Meat..Most from an animal that is still alive, but there are normal resterants too. We can go to that....Or we can visit the captial and hear there there's human food there." She said with a smile.

"Eat well my love and rest. Because....When your done." Selenia said with a smile. She was holding the device in her hand.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte began to thrust back into Viola to give her more pleasure. She felt he body about to exploed in pleasure. To help set Viola off, Charlotte lean over and bit on the breast.

Amara left her lovers and flew back to the palace. When she got there she race to the secret room. There she found a fluster Hilde looking back at her.

"Meat..Most from an animal that is still alive, but there are normal resterants too. We can go to that....Or we can visit the captial and hear there there's human food there." She said with a smile.

"Eat well my love and rest. Because....When your done." Selenia said with a smile. She was holding the device in her hand.

Viola couldn't hold back a moan anymore, she was ready and looked at Charlotte to see if she was ready also, increasing her pleasure ones again she made ready for the impact...

Hilde didn't look very well anymore, she was hard breathing and her body rebelled against her mind trying to seek a potential mate. When she heard Amara she couldn't hold back a smile. " You come, thank you for that." She instantly leaped into Amaras Arms, knowing that she had not much time here...

Caspar gulped audible. " I think I prefer human food yes, not that I'm unfamiliar with fresh meat, when we are on mission we are hunting a lot, but human food sounds much better. I trust you in the choose of that as you know the city much better than me..."

Seeing that Frida increased the speed of her eating, only the show of the device starts a reaction of her body...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Charlotte threw her head back and cried out in passion. All of a sudden Viola was flooded with essense, which in turn cause Viola to release and flood Charlotte with essense.

Amara hugged Hilde for a momant and then held her at arms lenght to speak to her. Amara wanted a reckoning with Hilde. "Hilde I said I be there for you and I will. But this will be the last time. Before we start I need us to clear the air between us. Hilde I admit that part of me loves you and desires you as a mate. We will not become one. I love Viola and Charlotte and will not dishonor them. But I am also not going to deny you as a lover as well. I won't take you as a mate and a wife but you will be forever a lover in my eyes Hilde." She said with resolve. She let the word's sink in and she continued. "I want you to admit you love me too. I want to know That wake love to me we make love as lovers." Amara then stood back and waited for Hilde answer.

Sylvia laughed. "Oh I don't know Tal'en'Quessir well...Where going to the captial of the Empire not the queendom...It not like many Fey'ri go to the captial."

Selenia smiled and sat and waited for FRida to finish.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte threw her head back and cried out in passion. All of a sudden Viola was flooded with essense, which in turn cause Viola to release and flood Charlotte with essense.

Amara hugged Hilde for a momant and then held her at arms lenght to speak to her. Amara wanted a reckoning with Hilde. "Hilde I said I be there for you and I will. But this will be the last time. Before we start I need us to clear the air between us. Hilde I admit that part of me loves you and desires you as a mate. We will not become one. I love Viola and Charlotte and will not dishonor them. But I am also not going to deny you as a lover as well. I won't take you as a mate and a wife but you will be forever a lover in my eyes Hilde." She said with resolve. She let the word's sink in and she continued. "I want you to admit you love me too. I want to know That wake love to me we make love as lovers." Amara then stood back and waited for Hilde answer.

Sylvia laughed. "Oh I don't know Tal'en'Quessir well...Where going to the captial of the Empire not the queendom...It not like many Fey'ri go to the captial."

Selenia smiled and sat and waited for FRida to finish.

She could feel the essence floating between them and she began to smile. She increased the speed to a level Charlotte lost herself completely in the passion, she could sense first tears of joy in her face and she didn't try to clean the face of her love from the blood tears...

Still clouded by the waves of pleasure Hilde couldn't hide her feelings anymore. " No true love, to late for that, love is already taken. Wants to be pure for him." She give the Fey'ri a passionate kiss and only broke it when she saw that Amara began to burn again...

Caspars eyes bulged out. " Well in that case it will be a new experience for both of us." He closed the distance a bit. " And I think I could get accustomed to the ways of elven travel..."

In record time she was done with her breakfast, put the tray to the ground, she didn't bother to put it on a desk, and put the blanket away for her love...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Charlotte and Viola cried out in passion as their bodies merged and spasmed together. She smiled and looked up at Viola with tears of joy.

Amara felt the burning, but still wanted the answer she sought from Hilde. "I know...But I want you to admit that you love me too...Please Hilde...I won't claim you and Akihiro is still yours but I want you to love me as a lover...Please." the pain was starting to build she would have to leave but she wanted Hilde to admit she love her.

Sylvia smiled and kiss Caspar with some passion. When she was done, she spoke. "Silly we will use a teleport gate. It's too far to fly."

Selenia smiled and simple but a pillow under Frida head and drew a blanket for her. "Rest first, i don;t you to get sick during our love making...It can wait." She said tenderly.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte and Viola cried out in passion as their bodies merged and spasmed together. She smiled and looked up at Viola with tears of joy.

Amara felt the burning, but still wanted the answer she sought from Hilde. "I know...But I want you to admit that you love me too...Please Hilde...I won't claim you and Akihiro is still yours but I want you to love me as a lover...Please." the pain was starting to build she would have to leave but she wanted Hilde to admit she love her.

Sylvia smiled and kiss Caspar with some passion. When she was done, she spoke. "Silly we will use a teleport gate. It's too far to fly."

Selenia smiled and simple but a pillow under Frida head and drew a blanket for her. "Rest first, i don;t you to get sick during our love making...It can wait." She said tenderly.

They came together a second time before Viola collapsed, already exhausted from the mating with Amara. She put a hand on Charlottes stomach and began to caress it before she drifted into sleep...

Hilde still struggled with words. " Need to get out of here, flames burning you, can not risk, not a true love Amara, not like with him, but there is love left for you." She collapsed into Amaras arms pressing against her body...

Caspar was a bit disappointed but that was soon forgotten when he leaned into the kiss, caressing around her neck. " Well that's not so comfortable but it's fast. However nothing will ever match a flying with you Sylvia...

Fridas smile brightened. " That doesn't mean there is no space for a second one. You know how comfortable you could rest with someone who truly love you..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:25 pm