Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

2 posters

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 9 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Charlotte smiled and kiss Viola. She looked down at her stomach and saw a miracle. There was a life now in her belly. She cried tears of joy and rested with Viola.

Amara took Hilde in her arms and lead her to her other secret room She laid her on the bed and casta spell rergizing the fallen princess.

"Good then its settle. Let us get going then." She said with a smile.

Selenia smiled and took a place next to Frida offering her body as a pillow.

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 9 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:49 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte smiled and kiss Viola. She looked down at her stomach and saw a miracle. There was a life now in her belly. She cried tears of joy and rested with Viola.

Amara took Hilde in her arms and lead her to her other secret room She laid her on the bed and casta spell rergizing the fallen princess.

"Good then its settle. Let us get going then." She said with a smile.

Selenia smiled and took a place next to Frida offering her body as a pillow.

They cuddled together for a bit, offering Charlotte a warm pillow and herself the closeness she need now to be comfortable...

Hilde woke up with a moan, unfortunately the energy drain only increased the desire in her body. Recognizing Amara she send her a look, not of love and passion but of lust and desire...

Caspar hugged her again. " This would settle eat and talk, any plans for the third ?" He tried to be casual as before but even now her presence increased his own desire...

Frida shifted a bit and lay a arm around Selenia before she drifted into a short sleep with a peaceful smile...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:09 am

Charlotte smiled and held Viola close to her. She kissed Viola and whisper to her. "Thank you Viola. We did it. I am carrying your child." She said with tears of joy.

Amara looked back at Hilde and drop her clothing. She was aroused as well, but didn't move closer. "Hilde I won't do this unless you accept me as a lover." Amara was adamant. She wanted Hilde to recognize her as a lover.

Sylvia gave Caspar a smile. "Well Caspar I am a Fey'ri. My preferences are varied. What is your fantasy my love?" She was sure this would shock the poor man, but it was true. She was quite open.

Selenia allowed herself some rest with Frida. It was indeed nice to cuddle up with someone in bed.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:20 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte smiled and held Viola close to her. She kissed Viola and whisper to her. "Thank you Viola. We did it. I am carrying your child." She said with tears of joy.

Amara looked back at Hilde and drop her clothing. She was aroused as well, but didn't move closer. "Hilde I won't do this unless you accept me as a lover." Amara was adamant. She wanted Hilde to recognize her as a lover.

Sylvia gave Caspar a smile. "Well Caspar I am a Fey'ri. My preferences are varied. What is your fantasy my love?" She was sure this would shock the poor man, but it was true. She was quite open.

Selenia allowed herself some rest with Frida. It was indeed nice to cuddle up with someone in bed.

Already in half sleep she cuddled a bit closer. " Is nothing, you two prevent me from killing my child. Is the last thing I could do for you." And with that she finally slipped into dreamland...

Hilde was a bit clearer then before and this time she noticed the impact.
    " Only one condition, it's end in the queendom, even if we meet again it will be in the past. If you can do this for me I can accept you..."

Caspar gulped, he tried to prevent a blush and failed miserable, this was nothing he was prepared for in the past.
    " I'm fairly new to this kind of things as a Soldier I never thought like that..." Although he hoped that he could gain experience in this kind of things now pretty fast...

Frida relaxed and drifted into peaceful sleep, knowing full well that her love would be there when she would return from Dreamland...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:33 am

Charlotte smiled and let herself go into reverie. They where join in a hug and the device buried deep in both of them.

Amara smiled and move closer to Hilde. She extended her hand to Hilde chest. "I promise to not pursue this beyond this land. It ends her in this land. After this it will be a pleasant memory in our minds." Amara wanted to add hearts as well, but it wasn't necessary. She then stood there and let Hilde initiate. This would be a lovemaking, not a ravishing. A act of love not of lust.

Syliva frowned at Caspar. "Caspar please I know all men have fantasy what's yours?....You want me alone...with another woman...with another man?"

The lover rested for a few hours meanwhile events where happening in the palace to effect them all.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:43 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte smiled and let herself go into reverie. They where join in a hug and the device buried deep in both of them.

Amara smiled and move closer to Hilde. She extended her hand to Hilde chest. "I promise to not pursue this beyond this land. It ends her in this land. After this it will be a pleasant memory in our minds." Amara wanted to add hearts as well, but it wasn't necessary. She then stood there and let Hilde initiate. This would be a lovemaking, not a ravishing. A act of love not of lust.

Syliva frowned at Caspar. "Caspar please I know all men have fantasy what's yours?....You want me alone...with another woman...with another man?"

The lover rested for a few hours meanwhile events where happening in the palace to effect them all.

Even when they are sleeping the device continued to exchange the essence and neither bothered about this, this was there moment and they would not let disturb it by anything...

Hilde nodded, more words weren't necessary. She tried to began slowly but her desire took control over her instantly...

Caspar looked at his love, even now fully clothed he could see the treasure he have in front oh him. " Why should I ever want to share you ?" It was not a sign of jealousy it was more like a question. Of course he had fantasies, everyone had them since a certain phase of their puberty but still. He was unsure, more than that but he would try to change that...

Both of them rested peacefully, the door sounded proofed and disabled from the world around them. Frida was the first to wake and noticed how they had shifted positions until the distance was completely closed...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:01 am

Charlotte rested peacefully, She also began to feel warm instead of cold against Viola. Charlotte was burning her blood to make her body as alive as possible to give her child a change to live. The side effect was she appeared and felt more alive.

Amara pull Hilde into a tender embrace. She begin to kiss her tenderly.

Sylvia looked at Caspar a little annoyed. "So what would you like to do later then?"

Selenia slowly awoke. She found herself in Frida arms. She smiled up at her.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:11 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte rested peacefully, She also began to feel warm instead of cold against Viola. Charlotte was burning her blood to make her body as alive as possible to give her child a change to live. The side effect was she appeared and felt more alive.

Amara pull Hilde into a tender embrace. She begin to kiss her tenderly.

Sylvia looked at Caspar a little annoyed. "So what would you like to do later then?"

Selenia slowly awoke. She found herself in Frida arms. She smiled up at her.

Viola could feel the head that slowly progressed from Charlotte. That was when she woke up. Seeing that the Vampire was far less pale then before and she looked definitely younger. Out of instinct she pulled herself beneath her. " Ut suit you, much better than the pale look." She concluded her statement with a passionate kiss. However she noticed with a growling that the light on the telephone turned red again, indicating a message from outside the network...

With each second she loosed herself more into the pleasure and desire. She became wax in the hands of Amara...

Now he knew that he had a mistake he looked deeply into her eyes, showing all the truth behind his words. " It's not that I desire you, I would ravish you on the spot if I would let my body in control but I grew up a soldier, a servant who obey commands. I never pay attention to my sexual live like that before so I'm beyond mortified right now. However I want you tonight, there was never a doubt with me..."

Frida greeted her sleepy love with a bright smile, her body grew a bit wet in anticipation of what would happen today...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:38 am

Charlotte smiled at Viola and kiss her. "It's so your child can grow and live in me. I'll have to feed more often, but the good part is you get to see me as I looked before I became a vampire." Charlotte saw the flash on the phone and looked up at Viola. "Ignore it for now. Let us stay together for a while." When she said that she took her leg and wrap them around Viola bottom and pull her in tighter into her. This force the device to sink deeper into both of them. She smiled as the action brought a gasp from both of them.

Amara continue her tender love making with Hilde. She slowly undress her and began to plant kisses all over her body. She looked at Hilde with a tenderness she revered for Charlotte and Viola. "Are you enjoying this my love?"

Sylvia looked at Caspar a little confused. "Well good...I just want you enjoy it as well....you sure you don't want another woman with me?" She said smiling.

Selenia did not disapoint she began to plant kiss all over Frida's body and undress her.

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:47 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte smiled at Viola and kiss her. "It's so your child can grow and live in me. I'll have to feed more often, but the good part is you get to see me as I looked before I became a vampire." Charlotte saw the flash on the phone and looked up at Viola. "Ignore it for now. Let us stay together for a while." When she said that she took her leg and wrap them around Viola bottom and pull her in tighter into her. This force the device to sink deeper into both of them. She smiled as the action brought a gasp from both of them.

Amara continue her tender love making with Hilde. She slowly undress her and began to plant kisses all over her body. She looked at Hilde with a tenderness she revered for Charlotte and Viola. "Are you enjoying this my love?"

Sylvia looked at Caspar a little confused. "Well good...I just want you enjoy it as well....you sure you don't want another woman with me?" She said smiling.

Selenia did not disapoint she began to plant kiss all over Frida's body and undress her.

Viola screamed with pleasure and relaxed beneath her mate, ignoring the red glowing button...

Hilde couldn't hold back her joy. " Yes I enjoy it, I enjoy, it, tooo !" She released with a large cry...

Caspar shocked his head. " Why should I share the most attractive, perfect woman I ever met ? Not now however..."

Frida began to softly moan and began to spoon around Selenia, giving her the chance to position the device...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:24 am

Charlotte and Viola began to mate again. Oblivious of the message on the phone. They in the throes of passion to care.

Amara continue to make love to Hilde. She move now to offer body to link her body with Hilde. As they joing Amara began to trust into Hilde trying to get her on the same rhythm as she was. Amara cried out as she join her body with Hilde.

Sylvia rose to the challenge. "How bout after dinner...may we can find a nice Elven or human girl?" She said as half as a tease, half as a suggestion.

Frida didn't have to wait long. Selina grab the device and held it between them. She then grab Frida and pulled her to her. This force the device to disappear deep in both of them. Selenia and Frida let out a scream as it happen.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:36 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte and Viola began to mate again. Oblivious of the message on the phone. They in the throes of passion to care.

Amara continue to make love to Hilde. She move now to offer body to link her body with Hilde. As they joing Amara began to trust into Hilde trying to get her on the same rhythm as she was. Amara cried out as she join her body with Hilde.

Sylvia rose to the challenge. "How bout after dinner...may we can find a nice Elven or human girl?" She said as half as a tease, half as a suggestion.

Frida didn't have to wait long. Selina grab the device and held it between them. She then grab Frida and pulled her to her. This force the device to disappear deep in both of them. Selenia and Frida let out a scream as it happen.

Viola was soon lost complete in the lovemaking, solely focussing on the Vampire-Elf. A new spasm hit her when the device began to exchange the essenses again...

Under normal circumstances Hilde would never think about she thing she did now but her desire and lust dictate her movement. She began to ravish Amaras body at the same speed Amara was on and then she even began to increase it, determined to give the Fey'ri all the love she could offer...

Caspar noticed the slight change in her aura, the small pull she now content but he didn't cared anymore. " We could look but there will be no one that could match you Sylvia." It was the full truth and she knew that...

Frida screamed out in pleasure when the device made contact with her again, matching the one from Selenia. She let herself driven from the pace Selenia took one while her body made ready for the first seed...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:37 am

Charlotte cried out as she feel the device seed her again. Made sure that he love making match Viola. Inside she felt she was about to explode. She looked at Viola wondering if she was close too.

Amara began to feel like she was about to release she sped up her movement hoping to make Hilde release with her.

Sylvia smiled. "I know, but we might as well have some fun."

Selenia moved and thrust the device deeper inside each of their bodies. She began to feel her release building.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:44 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte cried out as she feel the device seed her again. Made sure that he love making match Viola. Inside she felt she was about to explode. She looked at Viola wondering if she was close too.

Amara began to feel like she was about to release she sped up her movement hoping to make Hilde release with her.

Sylvia smiled. "I know, but we might as well have some fun."

Selenia moved and thrust the device deeper inside each of their bodies. She began to feel her release building.

Viola gave the same look back, she was nearly ready and with a large movement she let herself explode...

The moans increased in power and voice level until Hilde could not hold it any longer, she gave Amara a look that indicates that she was ready to explode...

Caspar smiled back. " You are right, although it will only prove the fact that no one will replace you forever..."

Frida let out a large moan before she indicate to Selenia that she should her over the edge, seeing that Selenia was also building up pressure...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:56 am

Charlotte smiled and pull Viola tight to her. They called out each other names as the relased together. Seed flooding both their bodies.

Amara threw he head back and scream. "Oh Hilde...I love you." Amara prayed that Hilde would call out her name. The girls released into each other. Amara forgot that she still was carrying Viola seed in her and some of it enter Hilde when she released.

Sylvia smiled and kissed Caspar. When she was done she went upstairs to change. She left Caspar to get use to his new home.

Selenia knew it was time. She push as deep into Frida as she could and exploed,filling Frida with her essence.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:11 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte smiled and pull Viola tight to her. They called out each other names as the relased together. Seed flooding both their bodies.

Amara threw he head back and scream. "Oh Hilde...I love you." Amara prayed that Hilde would call out her name. The girls released into each other. Amara forgot that she still was carrying Viola seed in her and some of it enter Hilde when she released.

Sylvia smiled and kissed Caspar. When she was done she went upstairs to change. She left Caspar to get use to his new home.

Selenia knew it was time. She push as deep into Frida as she could and exploed,filling Frida with her essence.

They climaxed multiple times before Viola collapsed exhausted, landing softly in the pillows...

Hilde could hold back a scream when she came. She cried Amaras name in a voice-level that would certainly wake the whole part of the palace if there would not spells in action to muffle the sound.
    She feel something entering her but fortunately the barrier was still intact so the chance of seeding was relatively low...

For the first time Caspar looked around the Cottage. It was a interesting mixture of modern architecture combined with typical Elven Elements. For example the Lights were running with electricity but it was a type of light he never saw before. Same goes for the Refrigerator and other things in the kitchen. Were normally a TV would be placed a large crystal was positioned. All in all the difference was not that large, he expected it far worse...

Frida climaxed together with Selenia and hit the pillows, a second defenseless while Selenia got a better position...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:30 am

Charlotte and Viola lied there in a bliss inspired coma. They would be out for hours.

Amara collasped on Hilde. She forced out some words before she collasped. "I love you Hilde."

When Sylvia return she was in a black night dress that hugged her body well. The dress had little cystals in it, making her sparkle.

Selenia was not done and mounted Frida and sunk the rod deep into both of them with a gasp.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:06 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte and Viola lied there in a bliss inspired coma. They would be out for hours.

Amara collasped on Hilde. She forced out some words before she collasped. "I love you Hilde."

When Sylvia return she was in a black night dress that hugged her body well. The dress had little cystals in it, making her sparkle.

Selenia was not done and mounted Frida and sunk the rod deep into both of them with a gasp.

While she was in Dreamland she had a vision of the possible future, her, Amara and Charlotte with a full batch of children, happily playing and enjoying their time. It was a peaceful dream that she hoped would be true one day...

Hilde closed the diestance between them. " I love you too Amara, a last time for this night and forever as a friend." She knew she should not harbor feelings like that for someone else then Akihiro but she couldn't help it...

Caspar watched the Crystal with interest when he noticed Sylvia return. His jaw literally hit the floor. She was more than beautiful, for him she was the personified beauty. He could see every curve and the fine fabric don't try to hide something from the body. Again he wondered why he had lately so much luck...

Selenia took advantage of her and pinned her down before she began to move inside of her, building her tensions soon into a noticeable level...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 am

The lovers enjoy there dreams. Each of them start each other and many children.

Amara smiled and force herself to stay awake. "I love you too Hilde This will be a night I shall remember....Akihiro a lucky man." She smiled and kissed her. It was what Amara wanted to know that Hilde lover her. They would never do anything beyond this but it was comofrting for Amara to know that she was in Hilde heart. The press her body to Hilde as she gave in to being tired.

Sylvia smiled at Caspar reaction it was exactly what she wanted from the dress.

Selenia thrusted and panted. She was moaning and panting. She was so cloase to another release. she hope Frida was as well. She had to do this . She wanted to breed with Frida so bad.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:39 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The lovers enjoy there dreams. Each of them start each other and many children.

Amara smiled and force herself to stay awake. "I love you too Hilde This will be a night I shall remember....Akihiro a lucky man." She smiled and kissed her. It was what Amara wanted to know that Hilde lover her. They would never do anything beyond this but it was comofrting for Amara to know that she was in Hilde heart. The press her body to Hilde as she gave in to being tired.

Sylvia smiled at Caspar reaction it was exactly what she wanted from the dress.

Selenia thrusted and panted. She was moaning and panting. She was so cloase to another release. she hope Frida was as well. She had to do this . She wanted to breed with Frida so bad.

Viola loved the dream, that was she dreamed for so long, a Family that cared for her and not treat her like a possession they could sell on the highest price.
    But even the best Dream came to an end when the Telephone began to beep again, more demanding this time...

Hilde let out a soft smile. " Yes he is more than lucky and so am I. Thank you for everything, I don't want to know what would happen if Sarya would catch me..."

Everything outside of Sylvias body was not from interest anymore, Caspar needed all his will force not to ravish her on the spot, especially after he feel a small pull towards her also. It was not the typical Fey'ri allure, only a soft reminder of it. " You make it not easy for anyone to rival with you my love, not that there would be any rivalry anyways..."

Both womens came at the same time and she could feel that something was different this time, it simply feel right. The cadet brought up a broken whisper " I love you Selenia, forever..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:09 am

Charlotte was still in her undead reverie to notice the phone.

Amara smiled and stroak Hilde hair. "Its ok I am so happy to help you through this time....Hilde you will be in my heart forever. Make sure Akihiro treats you right or I am going to steal you from him." She said with a smile as he press her body one last time into Hidle for a wonderful gasp of pleasure.

Sylvia I would be a very poor Demon fey i if I couldn't make a man not feel desire just looking at me...Now let go get something to eat." She said putting her arm around Caspar.

Selenia smiled and scream out Frida name. "I love you too." She cried as a she released again. The girls seed each other till they felt they will filled.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:20 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte was still in her undead reverie to notice the phone.

Amara smiled and stroak Hilde hair. "Its ok I am so happy to help you through this time....Hilde you will be in my heart forever. Make sure Akihiro treats you right or I am going to steal you from him." She said with a smile as he press her body one last time into Hidle for a wonderful gasp of pleasure.

Sylvia I would be a very poor Demon fey i if I couldn't make a man not feel desire just looking at me...Now let go get something to eat." She said putting her arm around Caspar.

Selenia smiled and scream out Frida name. "I love you too." She cried as a she released again. The girls seed each other till they felt they will filled.

Viola was very annoyed by the beeping noise and decided to activate the message. She moved carefully, not to wake Charlotte but of course she failed miserable...

Hildes smile brightened a bit. " Don't worry he will treat me right or he will have far more problems then a wild Fey'ri. But it's a nice offer." She only hoped she would never need to use it...

Caspar could only nod, he was totally enwrapped with her presence, even without pushing it she had him complete under control...

Frida keep the distance closed, caressing over Selenias breast and stomach. " We're going to be moms my love, this is a miracle..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:30 am

Charlotte was woken out of her reverie by the sudden withdrawl of the rod from her body. She gasped and cried out as it left her body. As she awoke she looked around for Viola and Amara.

"Your welcome Hilde. But I seriously doubt he will not treat you right. I saw your love, hes got the heart of a poet and quite handsome..Your going to have many children with him." She said smiling and unfolding from Hilde. It was wonderful and part of her never wanted to leave Hilde, but she need to get back to her loves.

Sylvia smiled as they flew to the teleport gate.
    It was a flat area with a small building next to it, so people could rest. She took Caspar on the platform with her.

"Yes it is you and I are going to have many children...Are you happy with that?" Selenia said letting go of her hold on Frida to get her true feelings.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte was woken out of her reverie by the sudden withdrawl of the rod from her body. She gasped and cried out as it left her body. As she awoke she looked around for Viola and Amara.

"Your welcome Hilde. But I seriously doubt he will not treat you right. I saw your love, hes got the heart of a poet and quite handsome..Your going to have many children with him." She said smiling and unfolding from Hilde. It was wonderful and part of her never wanted to leave Hilde, but she need to get back to her loves.

Sylvia smiled as they flew to the teleport gate.
    It was a flat area with a small building next to it, so people could rest. She took Caspar on the platform with her.

"Yes it is you and I are going to have many children...Are you happy with that?" Selenia said letting go of her hold on Frida to get her true feelings.
    Viola was already on the telephone messenger and pressed the button. Instantly she stiffed as she heard Saryas voice...

Hilde was grateful that she got more room because her body already began to desire the Fey'ri. " Yes I hope so too, especially after his family finally accepted me." She couldn't hold back the motion of her eyes who travelled over Amaras nude body...

Caspar pressed his body against hers during the flight, increasing both of their arousal. As a true gentleman he led Sylvia stepping first trough the portal before he followed her into the capital city...

Frida smiled brightly. " I will more then happy with that, it will be a complete new live for me but yes I will be happy with that, together with you my love."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:32 pm

"Hello my love how are you doing my dear? You doing well enjoying the present I gave you." Sarya said. Her voice was like honey.

As Amara got up she notice Hilde checking out her body. "Do you want me sex Hilde?" She said with a smile.

The couple pass through the gat and apeared at a main station in the captail there where thousands of Elves walking around.

Selenia was shocked. She never expected such answer from Frida. She push the rod deep into both of them to kiss Frida. She passionly kissed Frida as a lastspasm was shared between them. The rod exhange one last push of essence between them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 pm