Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

2 posters

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures Empty A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Edit for certain reasons: As the Headline describe, due to RP-Reasons this topic can involve graphic passage and pictures. This warning was my compromise for that to be on the safe side.
    This is the one and only warning thank you.

Phoenix 1 - 8 miles over the Queendom Of Siluvanede

The Helicopter took the last miles to the designed point of arrival, ending a journey only to drop the guests into unknown territory.
    On the bright side it was a relief, since the assassination of the Queen it was a uneasy situation. The whole kingdom was preparing for a war and the tensions toward Viola Lehman increased each day.
    The Ambassador was used to this tensions but only yesterday there were the heaviest incident by now, including 3 now heavy injured soldiers who thought it would be a great test of bravery to rape the 'Hybrid-Scum'. It didn't help that Princess Amarauko Ap Dlardrageth guard her now a private watch dog, the main reason why all of them got sever burnings and would probably die in a few days.
    Both of them decided to use the slow way getting to their own wedding because they would have their own quarters this way.
    No one trust Amaras Family more than needed and the fact that they were literally forced to hold the wedding into the Queendom of Siluvanede where Amaras mother was ruling was not a point to ease the suspicions.
    The Phoenix 1 was perfect for this job, a so called hotellicopter, a more than luxurious way to travel and not required to use a Airport of any sorts, only enough space to land. Also it was far more luxurious then any Airship or Plane could ever be.
    At the moment Amara was in Reverie and Viola simply watched her nude form, thinking about everything that happens in the last week. Fey'ris were unique in many ways, in the good and in the bad. She never meet a group that was driven by lust and passion like that but at the same time she deserved her life to them twice, that and much more.
    Simply at the thoughts of the things Sarya had done to her her body get hard but she wouldn't fail to her again, not after the pain she caused Amara with that. She was her mate and that would never change.

" We will arrive at the palace within 20 minutes, please make yourself ready." Viola steeled herself for the tests that would follow within the next days. When she looked out of the window she could see the first impression of the Queendom that would be her home for many years...

Last edited by Phoenixia on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Amara stirred from her reverie. She walked over to Viola looking out at the sea. She enclosed Viola both with her arms and with her wings. "You still thinking about what my family is up to?" Amara said kissing Viola neck.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara stirred from her reverie. She walked over to Viola looking out at the sea. She enclosed Viola both with her arms and with her wings. "You still thinking about what my family is up to?" Amara said kissing Viola neck.

A cloud cover prevent the first impression and her view was interrupted when Amara woke up.
    " How can I not ? After everything she had done to seduce me ? Don't worry I don't forget your words and I see you don't forget mine either." She leaned back, giving her mate easier access.
    " Now what are we getting into ? I know you're not that fond of the Queendom but it can not be that bad or ? Also it will be our home for at least the next years if not decades."
    She still wondered how a royal Princes could dislike her own country like that. Even Hilde was not that way, she only disliked the nobles and the attitude of her mother but Amara seems to be different...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Amara hugged Viola and kiss her neck. "Your right my love there are parts of the kingdom that are quite lovely. There are some places I'd love to show you. But you are wise to fear my mother. She been know to make a Drow nobleman cry like a baby." Amara said with a smile.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara hugged Viola and kiss her neck. "Your right my love there are parts of the kingdom that are quite lovely. There are some places I'd love to show you. But you are wise to fear my mother. She been know to make a Drow nobleman cry like a baby." Amara said with a smile.
    " You don't need to tell me, this first time when she tried to seduce me..." She couldn't end the sentence but the shame was readable on her face.
    She relaxed under Amaras kisses and if they got more time she would have done more than that.
    Sadly the Helicopter was close to their landing spot and the last thing she need was a aroused dragon blood, even with her new control she was partly human after all.
    " We should get ready my love, I promise you tonight I will be all yours."
    She decided for one of the more appropriate dresses, she didn't mind Amaras choice of clothing but she felt certainly better with a bit more clothing around her body...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Amara got ready putting on her a adress that despite the fact it covered her skin, did little to hide her curves. She turn to Viola. "How do I look my dear."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara got ready putting on her a adress that despite the fact it covered her skin, did little to hide her curves. She turn to Viola. "How do I look my dear."
    " Love, you could hide yourself completely in clothes and you could seduce anyone without much effort. Even if not you would be the most attractive and sexiest Fey'ri existing and I think even not biased persons would murder to switch places with me."
    While she said that Viola skimmed trough Amaras hair.
    They rest into bed for the last 10 minutes before the Helicopter landed on the designed area. A minute later both stand shortly behind the exit ramp, preparing for whatever they would await them
    " Here we go my love, you're ready for this ?" It was not a question, Viola offered her hand in support while the ramp lowered down...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:26 pm

When the landed and let the helicopter, they where greeted by an empty field. It was quiet. Eerrly quiet. The situation lasted for twenety minutes. The out in the distance closing, look like birds. As they came closer to view, the couple could make out shapes of people with wings. They carried some king of box. When they arrived, the couple could see that the box was in fact a liter. The large liter was supported by a dozen bat-winged men who wore enough closed to hide the vitial parts of their bodies. Inside the Liter was pillows and cushions. There was food and wine as well. There was a cover to give privacy. The servants remain bowed waiting for the couple to board the litter.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:When the landed and let the helicopter, they where greeted by an empty field. It was quiet. Eerrly quiet. The situation lasted for twenety minutes. The out in the distance closing, look like birds. As they came closer to view, the couple could make out shapes of people with wings. They carried some king of box. When they arrived, the couple could see that the box was in fact a liter. The large liter was supported by a dozen bat-winged men who wore enough closed to hide the vitial parts of their bodies. Inside the Liter was pillows and cushions. There was food and wine as well. There was a cover to give privacy. The servants remain bowed waiting for the couple to board the litter.
    When they both stand on the lonely field Viola feels very uneasy, not knowing what would coming next.
    She had more then enough bad experiences with Sarya to fear for the worst.
    The method of transportation surprised here but after a few thoughts it made sense, winged elves doesn't need a street so carriages would be useless and for long time flights it was easier and more relaxing to be carried.
    Still she wondered why the helicopter couldn't land nearer to the palace.
    Still hand in hand they were entering the litter. Viola decided not to touch any of the food or the vine, it was all to easy to take something into the food. While it would be not potion, after everything the Queen had done Viola was nearly certain that she wouldn't be harmed severely, there were plenty of potions and drugs that could be filled in.
    After half a minute the litter took off from the ground again...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:52 am

As the couple got into the litter, Amara was hit by a smell she reconzied. It was the desire scent used by the Fey'ri in there pleasure parties. Amara looked at Viola and held her hand as they boarded. As the litter took off she notice the scent was getting stronger. There must be a device that flooding the litter with the gas. Amara looked at Viola and tried to control herself as she felt her desire grow.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:59 am

Elven Imperium wrote:As the couple got into the litter, Amara was hit by a smell she reconzied. It was the desire scent used by the Fey'ri in there pleasure parties. Amara looked at Viola and held her hand as they boarded. As the litter took off she notice the scent was getting stronger. There must be a device that flooding the litter with the gas. Amara looked at Viola and tried to control herself as she felt her desire grow.
    As soon as the litter was in the air Viola noticed a change in the air, she knew it all to well, it was the powder that humiliated her when Sarya tried to seduce her the first time.
    This time however was different, she get aroused yes but only her human part, nothing that would knock her out or would turn her blood into poison.
    Still it was a very potent scent and like Amara she had troubles to control herself...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:22 am

As the scent grew stronger and her desire began to burn bright, Amara began to notice she wanted to sleep with Viola again. She open the litter for a moment to ask one of the servants how long till they reach the palace. The servant said it would be at least two hours till they reach the place. Amara closed and zip the the flap down for privacy. She turn to Viola and spoke. "Two hours till we reach the palace....We have some time." She said giving Viola a look of desire.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:27 am

Elven Imperium wrote:As the scent grew stronger and her desire began to burn bright, Amara began to notice she wanted to sleep with Viola again. She open the litter for a moment to ask one of the servants how long till they reach the palace. The servant said it would be at least two hours till they reach the place. Amara closed and zip the the flap down for privacy. She turn to Viola and spoke. "Two hours till we reach the palace....We have some time." She said giving Viola a look of desire.
    A smile appeared on Violas face after she heard that, 2 hours could be a long time and the cushions seemed to be very comfortable. Without another word she draw Amara into the bulk of cushions before she joined her, already in the process to drop her dress...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:39 am

Amara began to caress and kiss Viola. She let her hands roam free on Viola's body and she tried despirate to peal off the skin tight dress she was in.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:45 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara began to caress and kiss Viola. She let her hands roam free on Viola's body and she tried despirate to peal off the skin tight dress she was in.
    The closeness with her mate did the job the scent couldn't do, within moments she was lost into the momentum. She could only watch as the dragon blood took control over her body and let her step out of the clothing with ease, after that she began to help her mate with the last pieces of her clothing before she sank back into the cushions...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:11 am

Amara body glisten in joy at Viola touch. Viola help Amara out of the dress. The lover then began to make love. Amara pressed her body to Viola causing them both to cry out in passion.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:18 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara body glisten in joy at Viola touch. Viola help Amara out of the dress. The lover then began to make love. Amara pressed her body to Viola causing them both to cry out in passion.
    As soon as both of them were out of their clothes she began to caress Amaras body in earnest, earning a cry from Amara.
    After a few seconds she managed a position at the top pinning her mate into the cushions while she intensivated the kisses all over the Fey'ri body.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:51 am

Amara gasped and moan as she mated with her lover. Her body entwined with Viola as they made love on the soft cushions. Amara continue her assault on Viola body trying to give as much pleasure as she received.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:01 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara gasped and moan as she mated with her lover. Her body entwined with Viola as they made love on the soft cushions. Amara continue her assault on Viola body trying to give as much pleasure as she received.

Viola couldn't hold back a moan, she doesn't try it the first hand. Under Amaras continued assaults and the scent it was only a couple of minutes before she climaxed the first time, sending fireworks trough her whole body.
    After she recovered she relaxed into the cushions, giving her mate the chance to claim her...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:28 am

Amara caught her lover in a pleasant embrace. As they laid there Amara whisper to Viola. "Viola this may be the last night of peace we have for a while....My family is different then other Elves."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:37 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara caught her lover in a pleasant embrace. As they laid there Amara whisper to Viola. "Viola this may be the last night of peace we have for a while....My family is different then other Elves."
    She shivered at this thought. " Then we should take good use of it." A thought crossed her mind. It was a sudden thought but something tells her it was not right now. She would discuss that after the wedding, still she caress over her stomach.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Amara could sense somthing was up with her lover. She lean over to her and held her. "Viola what's wrong please tell me?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara could sense somthing was up with her lover. She lean over to her and
    held her. "Viola what's wrong please tell me?"

Viola sighted audible, the Fey'ri knows her far to well. " It's nothing bad I hope, you know there were two things I received a week ago from Sarya..." She couldn't do it, she couldn't speak her name anymore without thinking over all the pleasures she did to her. She steeled herself before she spoke further.
    " The second thing was the control over the dragon blood, that was also partly to protect myself against her, you know after she knocked me out that easily the first time. The first thing was the secret how to... founding a family. I know that is sudden and I wanted to discuss that in a week or two after everything is settled but I want to be honest with you my love." She hoped that she didn't destroyed anything with it, truth to be told she would not mind to have a family but she didn't know Amaras position to that, not after their first major problems...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Amara listen to Viola with amazement. It wasn't that Sarya gave hher the knowlege of how tow women could have a child. The secret was not a uncommon secret. Elven magic allowed such a miracle. It was the notion that Viola want to have children with her. She took Viola in a tight embrace. "Of course I will have children with you my love. I love you Viola."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara listen to Viola with amazement. It wasn't that Sarya gave hher the knowlege of how tow women could have a child. The secret was not a uncommon secret. Elven magic allowed such a miracle. It was the notion that Viola want to have children with her. She took Viola in a tight embrace. "Of course I will have children with you my love. I love you Viola."
    A huge smile appeared on Violas face, and she relaxed under the relief this words had for her.
    " And I love you Amara. We need that to plan that however I can wait for that. We could be a true family, for human terms a uncommon one but still a family." She cuddled her body nearer to her mate, resting her head on Amaras chest, the scent had a effect on her again but it was nothing to worry about, not as long as her Amara would be near her...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:47 am