Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

2 posters

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 5 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:28 am

Amara and Charlotte continue their ravishment of Viola . She enjoy her climax with Viola. All three of them continued until they feel asleep from passion.

Sylvia continue her love making with Erikson. She fough back her own release trying in vain to release after Erikson.

The Fey'ri "torturing" Frida smiled as she felt pleasure hitting her like a wave. In her mind she thought. Yes good my pet....you might be the one....Let us find out. With that thought see increased her ravishing of Frida's body. It was the ultimate test. Selenia thought. They where both close. If Frida win she would pledge herself to the woman. If she fail....she was food.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 5 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:44 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara and Charlotte continue their ravishment of Viola . She enjoy her climax with Viola. All three of them continued until they feel asleep from passion.

Sylvia continue her love making with Erikson. She fough back her own release trying in vain to release after Erikson.

The Fey'ri "torturing" Frida smiled as she felt pleasure hitting her like a wave. In her mind she thought. Yes good my pet....you might be the one....Let us find out. With that thought see increased her ravishing of Frida's body. It was the ultimate test. Selenia thought. They where both close. If Frida win she would pledge herself to the woman. If she fail....she was food.

After three more climaxes Viola drifted into a exhaust sleep beneath Amara, she noticed that Charlotte took position on the other side of the Fey'ri, all three had a huge smile on their faces.

Meanwhile Hilde was completely lost, she had climaxed herself at least one time and even after it was over she doesn't dream about her and Akihiro but about her and the trio in the other room...

Now unchained he tries to give her as much pleasure as she gave him. He hold back for a few minutes before he came with a large cry...

Frida need all her willpower to hold back but she would not fail her mistress again. She intesivated here love making, hoping the Fey'ri would jump over the cliff before she need to gave up...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:04 am

Amara smiled at Viola exhasted body. She was very tried, but had a plan for the evening. She whisper to Charlotte. "Stay awake I have some more fun for us." She said getting up. Amara and Charlotte snuck into Hilde bedroom and then her bed. "I promise to never suduce you my friend. But I saw the way you look at me so I am going to give you one wonderful night of pleasure." Amara whisper. Then she and Charlotte began to kiss and caress Hilde.

Sylvia cried out as she was mated. She then climax with a fury. Crying and screaming as she shook.

Selenia bean to moan and gasp as she felt herself about to explode. She knew Frida was near her end, but didn't end her assault on Frida's body. She was rooting for Frida to finish her off, before she exploded.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:15 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara smiled at Viola exhasted body. She was very tried, but had a plan for the evening. She whisper to Charlotte. "Stay awake I have some more fun for us." She said getting up. Amara and Charlotte snuck into Hilde bedroom and then her bed. "I promise to never suduce you my friend. But I saw the way you look at me so I am going to give you one wonderful night of pleasure." Amara whisper. Then she and Charlotte began to kiss and caress Hilde.

Sylvia cried out as she was mated. She then climax with a fury. Crying and screaming as she shook.

Selenia bean to moan and gasp as she felt herself about to explode. She knew Frida was near her end, but didn't end her assault on Frida's body. She was rooting for Frida to finish her off, before she exploded.

Viola didn't notice anything, her body was far to exhausted. Hildes dream on the other side grow in intense as soon as the Fey'ri entered the room. Soon she moaned under the experienced hands of the two elves, she woke up shortly before her first climax with a wild and confused look...

The two came together, their cries added as one. He was still pinned down and his body demand more of this...

Seeing the increasing frequency of moans Frida know she wouldn't hold back long so with a large devastated try she closed the last distance, rubing her body across her chest and breasts, moaning into her ears, hoping that this would be enough...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:33 am

Amara smiled and put a finger on Hilde lip and continue to make love to Hilde. Charlotte at the same time bit Hilde and gave her the kiss.

Sylvia smiled at Erikson and whisper in his ear. "If you want more...now I'll be the slave."

Selenia smiled as she felt her self go. She scream out a "YES" and crush her body against Frida to share her spasms.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:41 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara smiled and put a finger on Hilde lip and continue to make love to Hilde. Charlotte at the same time bit Hilde and gave her the kiss.

Sylvia smiled at Erikson and whisper in his ear. "If you want more...now I'll be the slave."

Selenia smiled as she felt her self go. She scream out a "YES" and crush her body against Frida to share her spasms.

As soon as she feeled the kiss she couldn't hold back any longer, all her anger was forgotten by a large wave of pleasure. She cry out Amaras name before she collapsed...

His eyes glim with desire. He placed a kiss full of lust and passion on her lips and managed a broken 'let us continue'. His full body shook in anticipation for the next round...

The Fey'ri came with a loud cry and her full body spasmd, sending Frida also over the cliff. All her caution was forgotten when she joined her lover in the orgasm...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:52 am

Amara and Charlotte continue to make love to Hilde after she collapsed. Amara wanted to give her the greatest dream ever. They did this till they nearly pass out themselves. When she was done, Amara whisper to Hilde. "This was for helping me and Viola. You are a very good friend Hilde..I love you." She said kissing Hilde forehead. Fighting their exhastions they snunk back into the other room and collapsed with Viola.

Sylvia smiled and began to move up and down of Erikson. She hope to mate again with this wonderful man.

When Selenia recovered from her release, she move up to Frida and she bit Frida on the neck. She also used her sharp nails to carve something on Frida back.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:01 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara and Charlotte continue to make love to Hilde after she collapsed. Amara wanted to give her the greatest dream ever. They did this till they nearly pass out themselves. When she was done, Amara whisper to Hilde. "This was for helping me and Viola. You are a very good friend Hilde..I love you." She said kissing Hilde forehead. Fighting their exhastions they snunk back into the other room and collapsed with Viola.

Sylvia smiled and began to move up and down of Erikson. She hope to mate again with this wonderful man.

When Selenia recovered from her release, she move up to Frida and she bit Frida on the neck. She also used her sharp nails to carve something on Frida back.

Hilde came two more times before she finally passed out, exhausted but with a huge smile.
    Viola shifted a bit in her smile as soon as Amara lay beneath her, closing the distance as much as possible...

The captain shifted a bit so she get better access to him. The pleasure build up in a rapid peace and soon his mind was kicked out again...

Frida still recovered from the large orgasm and only mourned softly when she feel the pain, something changed with her body but she couldn't place it...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:48 am

For the three lovers they enjoy a wonderful rest together on the bed.

Sylvia cried out as she released with Erikson. She collasped on his body.

Selenia smiled and rest on Frida knowing she was hers now forever.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:57 am

Elven Imperium wrote:For the three lovers they enjoy a wonderful rest together on the bed.

Sylvia cried out as she released with Erikson. She collasped on his body.

Selenia smiled and rest on Frida knowing she was hers now forever.

On the next morning Viola was great with a strong wave of pleasure, during the night the pure skin contact had recharged her tensions. However he smelled also something different, a new scent on her mates but it was also known. Confussed she seek for a explanation in Amaras eyes...

Seeing his chance he turned tables and switched places with Sylvia, he tried to be gentle and in the end he was on top of her, still with enough endurance for a third round...

Frida offered her body as a pillow without hestiation, carresing about her body. Still she wondered what was different now...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:10 am

Amara and Charlotte where to tired to give Viola a answer. They laid there in a pleasent sight of tired flesh.

Sylvia quivered as her poor tired body was ravished by Erikson.

Selenia smiled and enjoy resting on top of Frida.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:18 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara and Charlotte where to tired to give Viola a answer. They laid there in a pleasent sight of tired flesh.

Sylvia quivered as her poor tired body was ravished by Erikson.

Selenia smiled and enjoy resting on top of Frida.

They didn't moved for nearly half an hour until the door to the second room flew up, it did take Viola only one look to see what has happened. Anger build up in her and the Elves couldn't miss to notice that...

The captain could see that this would be the last ride tonight so he gave his best to give her as much pleasure as possible before he came himself, sealing the bond that was formed before...

While the Fey'ri lay on top of her she feeled a strange pull towards her that had nothing to do with the natural allure or the attractive body. The Fey'ri seemmed to notice this also. Frida opened her mouth but couldn't say anything because of exhaustion she faced the eyes of the Fey'ri seeking for a explanation...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:28 am

Amara and Charlotte look in fear at Hilde expression. They prayed that she was not angry because they tried to give her a pleasent night.

Syliva laid with Erikson enjoy the feel of him inside her.

Salenia rested with Frida as their exhastion force them in to sleep.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:35 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara and Charlotte look in fear at Hilde expression. They prayed that she was not angry because they tried to give her a pleasent night.

Syliva laid with Erikson enjoy the feel of him inside her.

Salenia rested with Frida as their exhastion force them in to sleep.

Hilde doesn't remember everything but the dream was fully present in her and she also remembered what they have done with her. With a mix of anger and pain she looked at the two elves.
    " Why ? Why did you need to ravish me ? I THOUGHT I WOULD BE SAFE HERE !" Before anyone could say something she stormed out of the room. Furious Viola jerked up. " What do you have done ?" Hurt and anger were the prime emotions in her voice...

Soon he came into her after he feeled that she was ready. He noticed a large blue glow before he collapsed, still inside the Fey'ri...

Frida could sense a little motion and soon a deep exhaustion assaulted her body and she shifted into sleep, still into the mercy of her new lover...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:40 am

Amara began to cry and speed out the room after Hilde. Her inhuman speed caught up to her she got in front of Hilde. "I am so sorry please come back I can explain." She said with tears in her eyes. Charlotte had tears in her eyes and looked at Viola. "We where trying to help her." She said with tears.

Syliva laided with her mate. Knowing her was hers now.

Salenia let her body recover in the blissful rest. She had plans for her new pet.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:50 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara began to cry and speed out the room after Hilde. Her inhuman speed caught up to her she got in front of Hilde. "I am so sorry please come back I can explain." She said with tears in her eyes. Charlotte had tears in her eyes and looked at Viola. "We where trying to help her." She said with tears.

Syliva laided with her mate. Knowing her was hers now.

Salenia let her body recover in the blissful rest. She had plans for her new pet.

Hilde was furious. " What is there to explain ? You took advantage from me when I was on my weakest moment. I said my hearth is given, I said no to you and you, you ravished me ! So what is there to explain ?" She tried to escape but something prevent it...

Viola sighted. " Does this include intercourse ? Because she is already taken and I think she want to be pure for him but it is better that you did it then this bitch Sarya, still that doesn't give you the right to do that." She was still mad with them but she hoped all this could be resolved peacefully...

Both of them shifted into sleep and soon Caspar find himself into a room, a nude Sylvia waiting for him. " What is this all ?" Was the first question that came into his mind and he could feel that Silvya understand this question...

Frida awoke the next morning still pinned down and again in the right mood to take her lover on the spot...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:31 am

Amara was crying now. "Please Hilde I saw the desire on your face for me. I just wanted to give a please reward for all the good you did for me....I am sorry please don't hate me."

Charlotte nodded and tried to explain. "In Fey'ri society it's common to thanks some one with sex. To Fey'ri it not that big of a deal. I understand a little but you must understand most Fey'ri live a thousand years..mine well longer. We don;t have the whole possesive quality of humanity." She said a little confused.

"This a lover's dream. Its special." She said with a smile.

Frida's lover was still resting and vulverable to Frida.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:41 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara was crying now. "Please Hilde I saw the desire on your face for me. I just wanted to give a please reward for all the good you did for me....I am sorry please don't hate me."

Charlotte nodded and tried to explain. "In Fey'ri society it's common to thanks some one with sex. To Fey'ri it not that big of a deal. I understand a little but you must understand most Fey'ri live a thousand years..mine well longer. We don;t have the whole possesive quality of humanity." She said a little confused.

"This a lover's dream. Its special." She said with a smile.

Frida's lover was still resting and vulverable to Frida.

Hildes anger began to lower, only a bit but it was enough to see the guilt and the sorrow in Amaras eyes.
    " You could have asked me, you could have respected my wish..." 'And I enjoyed it' she added the last one only in her thoughts. " and you could have respected my feelings towards Prince Akihiro. What done is is done but there will no repeat of this and this will stay witihn the queendom is that clear ?"
    The Fey'ri nodded.
    " In that case I can forgive you, just give me time." She looked at her watch.
    " It's 8 am now so I think it's proper breakfast time ?" to underline this her stomach began to grumble.

The captain was still confused. " A lover dream ? What's this ? And why are you here." He could sense that this was not only a projection of his imagination.

Under normal circumstances nothing would happened but the close skin contact and the natural allure of the Fey'ri let the cadet snap. With a fluid motion she switched places with the Fey'ri and began to ravish her, pinning her down and using the groggy state as a advantage...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:28 am

Amara nodded at Hilde words. "Thank you I value your friendship...Thats part of the reason I did that...We Fey'ri express thanks with passion not words....One final word on it Hilde. Did you enjoy it? It's ok if you did. I very good at pleasure. And it world make me feel a little better to know." She said pleading.

Syliva embraced Caspar and began to show him how real the dream world was.

Selenia was surprised by Frida passion, she let her body be ravished as she began to wake up.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:37 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara nodded at Hilde words. "Thank you I value your friendship...Thats part of the reason I did that...We Fey'ri express thanks with passion not words....One final word on it Hilde. Did you enjoy it? It's ok if you did. I very good at pleasure. And it world make me feel a little better to know." She said pleading.

Syliva embraced Caspar and began to show him how real the dream world was.

Selenia was surprised by Frida passion, she let her body be ravished as she began to wake up.

She blushed a bit at the question. " Yes I enjoyed it, I would have it more if you would get me a pre-warning or actually I would refuse it in that case but yes I enjoyed it." Truth to be told it was nothing compared to the things she shared with Akihiro already but it was still dangerous enough to fall into love of it if she would be not careful...

He yelped in surprise when Sylvia tackled him and he wished for a advantage to counter her. He heard a gasp of sudden pleasure and that was everything he need to pin her on the bed.
    'thats so much better then the real world' again his thoughts were spoken loud. Still he wondered why they could join like this...

Seeing that she get no resistance she increased the carressing, driving the Fey'ri wild. It was a bit of her own medicine and something tells her that she wanted that...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:58 am

Amara smiled and hugged Hilde. "Thank you. I understand your love for Akihiro. I honor your love, but I am happy you enjoy the pleasure last night. For the record Hilde I don't love you in a romantic way. I enjoy your body and I love you as a friend. Your welcome to enjoy my body while your hear with not string or attachments." She said with a smile. The tow of them rejoin a slighty confused Viola and Charlotte.

Caspar and Syliva where enjoy the feel of their bodies. They where mating and loving in new ways.

Selenia released several times before she began to return the favor to Frida.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:11 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara smiled and hugged Hilde. "Thank you. I understand your love for Akihiro. I honor your love, but I am happy you enjoy the pleasure last night. For the record Hilde I don't love you in a romantic way. I enjoy your body and I love you as a friend. Your welcome to enjoy my body while your hear with not string or attachments." She said with a smile. The tow of them rejoin a slighty confused Viola and Charlotte.

Caspar and Syliva where enjoy the feel of their bodies. They where mating and loving in new ways.

Selenia released several times before she began to return the favor to Frida.

Hildes Smile altered a bit. " It's good to know that I don't need to worry about this. Normally my answer would be no, I would never betray my love in this way. But I don't think the other Fey'ris will give up seducing me and sooner or later my body would betray me. In this case I will seek you because I know that Viola would never allow strings the other Fey'ris would place on me most likely.
    Internally she beg Akihiro would forgive her but in this place it was nearly impossible to resist the sins, even if she would be a elf and not a human...

The two mates were greated by a relived Amara and a smiling Hilde, although Viola could see the concerns on the Princess.
    " So you have a agreement ? Fine in this case I will spare the most angry part and come to the solution. DON'T DO IT AGAIN UNLESS YOU HAVE HER CONSENT !" She was still mad at Amara but she couldn't be angry with her mate for long...

Both of them enjoyed the wonders of the Dreamscape and in the end he was chained again, Sylvia resting on him.

Fridas grin grows bigger with each release she provoke and each time she put more effort into it until the Fey'ri began also to pleasure her. Still she remained in control until the first orgasm hit her...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 am

Amara and Charlotte nodded at Viola. "Yes my mistress...We will not do that Hilde...unless she ask for it. Now let get some food." Amara said with a cute smile.

"You are a worthy mate. But I sense you have some shame in you. What is it my love?" Syliva said almost touching.

There love making now too on a competive edge. Both women did there best to make the other one cry in release. The room fill with cries of pleasure.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:27 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara and Charlotte nodded at Viola. "Yes my mistress...We will not do that Hilde...unless she ask for it. Now let get some food." Amara said with a cute smile.

"You are a worthy mate. But I sense you have some shame in you. What is it my love?" Syliva said almost touching.

There love making now too on a competive edge. Both women did there best to make the other one cry in release. The room fill with cries of pleasure.

Violas body reacted in a way she didn't expected, she get hard again, on a manageable level but still she would need to release her desire after breakfast or after lunch at the latest.
    All three of them get clothed (which doesn't mean much in Amaras case) and all four head out to grab some food.

The captain sighted. " It's the way I'm raised, I feel guilty that I betray my mission to lay with you, it will change over time when I got more accustomed to the things we will do but for now my moral compass feel uncomfortable and I need to surpress him when we lay together." He doesn't hide his displeasure over this fact and he wished he could shut down it entirely so he could enjoy all the pleasure his mate propose him...

They fight for domination for a few mintues until Frida was pinned up again, her Fey'ri lover shows her a feral grin as she looked down at her prey...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:37 am

The went down to a beauiful dinning room. There was wine, fruit and other delectable treats for the quests. For poor Hilde the scent of Desire was in the air.

Syliva smiled and caress the Captain. "No it's something more.....your not legimate are you?"

Selenia look at Frida and smiled. She then began to ravish her body till they both collasped again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:08 pm