Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

2 posters

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 7 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:05 am

Charlotte knew she was going to last long from Viola work, so she offer Viola a little of her blood to help bring her to pleasure.

Amara rested with Hilde in a tender cuddle. She wrap both of them in her wings.

Sylvia rested with her new mate. Enjoying the feel of him resting against her.

Selenia cry out Frida name and smiled. Frida was causing her to spasm out of control. She felt some building, like a her body was about to explode. She looked at Frida to desperately to send her over the edge.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 7 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:14 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte knew she was going to last long from Viola work, so she offer Viola a little of her blood to help bring her to pleasure.

Amara rested with Hilde in a tender cuddle. She wrap both of them in her wings.

Sylvia rested with her new mate. Enjoying the feel of him resting against her.

Selenia cry out Frida name and smiled. Frida was causing her to spasm out of control. She felt some building, like a her body was about to explode. She looked at Frida to desperately to send her over the edge.

At the first moment Viola hestiated but in the end she took the blood, causing a strong flash that let her cry out in pleasure, she was close to come but so where Charlotte. They explode in unison and she forgot the world around her...

Hilde moved a bit so Amara could cuddle better with her, whispering her name in the sleep but Amara was not able to notice if this was a good or bad sign...

Still in her the Captain drifted into exhaustion, smiling over the knowledge that he would not be alone when he woke up...

Seeing that she was close to pass out Frida began to move her legs on the Fey'ri, activating more sensitive spots then ever before while she continue he carresing on the whole Fey'ri body...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:33 am

Charlotte exploed in ball of pleasure as she and Viola released together. She fell a rag doll upon Viola body.

Amara her her name whisper and just cuddle closer with Hilde. She made seal the door with a spell to allow them both to rest undisturbed. She knew in the morning there be explanations, so she let Hilde get a good night rest. Amara just use her hand to taste Hilde one more on her fingers before finally entering reverie.

The lovers rested each others arms. In her mind she wonder how long until Caspar remember his duty and leave her for it.

Selenia made one final cry out. She scream Frida name in joy as she released all over Frida. Selenia then black out from the experience.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:46 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte exploed in ball of pleasure as she and Viola released together. She fell a rag doll upon Viola body.

Amara her her name whisper and just cuddle closer with Hilde. She made seal the door with a spell to allow them both to rest undisturbed. She knew in the morning there be explanations, so she let Hilde get a good night rest. Amara just use her hand to taste Hilde one more on her fingers before finally entering reverie.

The lovers rested each others arms. In her mind she wonder how long until Caspar remember his duty and leave her for it.

Selenia made one final cry out. She scream Frida name in joy as she released all over Frida. Selenia then black out from the experience.

They both released together and it took a few minutes for Viola to recover, however is far even worser in Charlottes case, both of them still breathed heavily and Viola cuddled beneath the Vampire elf, offering her a pillow to rest her head.
    " That was amazing but I think we should wait for Amara before we repeat something like that, I think she won't like it to miss it..."

Several hours later Hilde woke with heavy breathing as everything came back into her mind, the succubus tears, the strange Fey'ri, Amara and how she was ravished again... However she was not mad, not much. She would be ravished in any case and Amara was at least trustworthy. Then her last words hit her and she noticed how close the two were. She began to struggle but trough the baldachin of Wings there were no way to escape...

Caspar enjoyed a short sleep, he was still rested. So he could sense the worried look in Sylvias eyes.
    At once the last tiredness was gone and he focussed his love. "I know this look, I have done something wrong no ?" Panic began to bulge with him. She would leave him, the best thing he ever found would leave him if he doesn't find the right words now...

Frida couldn't hold it any longer and she came shortly after the Fey'ri passed out. She collapsed beneath her and cuddled as close as possible, pleased that she fulfill the task her mistress gave her...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:31 am

Charlotte smiled and held Viola close to her. "Yes I want Amara to enjoy this. I....Viola your pregnant?" Charlotte said as she look at her with her life sense. There was another life in Viola belly.

Hilde struggle force Amara out of her reverie. She woke up to find Hilde struggling. "Hilde. Whats wrong?" She said with worry on her face.

Sylvia looked at Caspar. Locking her eyes on his. "I was wondering when you had to get back to the princess."

The two lover laid there in exhaustion. Selenia was in total bliss coma.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:48 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte smiled and held Viola close to her. "Yes I want Amara to enjoy this. I....Viola your pregnant?" Charlotte said as she look at her with her life sense. There was another life in Viola belly.

Hilde struggle force Amara out of her reverie. She woke up to find Hilde struggling. "Hilde. Whats wrong?" She said with worry on her face.

Sylvia looked at Caspar. Locking her eyes on his. "I was wondering when you had to get back to the princess."

The two lover laid there in exhaustion. Selenia was in total bliss coma.

Alarm clocks began to bell in Violas mind. " No that's n... Oh this fucking bitch Sarya... Amara will not like this oh no not in the slightest. Do you know how much it is grown ?" Fear was shown on her face and the thought that Sarya would be pay for this...

She calmed a bit, masking her panic. " I think you know what's wrong with me Princess Amarauko Ap Dlardrageth." She stretched her full name in a way that show her anger. " And my answer is no, my hearth is taken and only my body enjoys this it doesn't mean I harbor more than friendly feelings for you." Truth to be told, maybe that would not the case if Akihiro didn't claim her hearth but she would keep that deep into her mind, she was happy with him and no Fey'ri would interfere with that...

He let out a large breath of relieve. " A second I thought I did something wrong. My love we can not keep all day in bed but I will try to make my duty quick, my job is to ensure that she is safe not to protect her 24 hours a day like a good trained chain dog. However I will need to leave you in a few weeks, months at the maximum because my Kingdom will be going to war. I will resign after that to join you forever but this is my last duty and honor demands that I help my family in this last war." He knows she wouldn't like it but there was no other way then the full truth...

Frida shifted the Fey'ri a bit so that she had a good pillow, lay a arm around her and drifted into sleep...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:21 am

Charlotte look at the life growing in Viola. "Not much. But it's life force is very strong. You will probably be a mother in 9-10 months, but I'm no doctor."

Amara could sense the anger from Hilde. "Hilde I know and I understand. My words last night where a impluse speak, but there was some ring of truth. Hilde remeber when I said I would be there as some one who can you can lie with to relieve tension...I don't think I can that anymore...I fear if I lie with you any more I will develop feelings. You where wonderful in bed....You gave me pleasure that rival Viola's. I love Viola and you love Akihiro..It will not be right to keep doing this..But I will honor my pledge to help you. Because I fear my family is not done with you...Especial my mother. She like to sample all the guests. I pleadge to you, We will do this one last time if we must, but no more. And that time we admit all our feeling to each other. I know you desire me and even deep down love me. I honor that, but I honor your love to Akihiro. I desire you and also love you to but I love Viola. We will do nothing to destroy our love for our chosen mates. After all we will always be friends." She said with a smile and offer her hand to Hilde. Deep down she was looking forward to the last mating, but she fought that desire away.

Sylvia looked at Caspar and shook her head. "No you place is here. In my home, my bed, my heart. You can guard the princess. That I accept but you not leaving me to go to some war for a family that treats you like scum. You a prince of the Fey'ri. You owe them nothing." She said with a little anger.

It would be hours till even Selenia recovered. Once she did, she got up and prepared to properly reward Frida once she awaken.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:34 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte look at the life growing in Viola. "Not much. But it's life force is very strong. You will probably be a mother in 9-10 months, but I'm no doctor."

Amara could sense the anger from Hilde. "Hilde I know and I understand. My words last night where a impluse speak, but there was some ring of truth. Hilde remeber when I said I would be there as some one who can you can lie with to relieve tension...I don't think I can that anymore...I fear if I lie with you any more I will develop feelings. You where wonderful in bed....You gave me pleasure that rival Viola's. I love Viola and you love Akihiro..It will not be right to keep doing this..But I will honor my pledge to help you. Because I fear my family is not done with you...Especial my mother. She like to sample all the guests. I pleadge to you, We will do this one last time if we must, but no more. And that time we admit all our feeling to each other. I know you desire me and even deep down love me. I honor that, but I honor your love to Akihiro. I desire you and also love you to but I love Viola. We will do nothing to destroy our love for our chosen mates. After all we will always be friends." She said with a smile and offer her hand to Hilde. Deep down she was looking forward to the last mating, but she fought that desire away.

Sylvia looked at Caspar and shook her head. "No you place is here. In my home, my bed, my heart. You can guard the princess. That I accept but you not leaving me to go to some war for a family that treats you like scum. You a prince of the Fey'ri. You owe them nothing." She said with a little anger.

It would be hours till even Selenia recovered. Once she did, she got up and prepared to properly reward Frida once she awaken.

Her face were covered with tears at once. " I don't want it, I want to carry Amaras baby not the one of this bitch who lured me with promises. She keep them but still I don't want a child of her." She only hopes Amara would feel the same...

Hilde paused for a moment. " Now it wouldn't be right between us, you're the mate of one of my best friends and I finally found my love in Akihiro. I will keep you on this promise, one more time should Sarya set me in the same state like I was last night, nothing else. I accept you because there will be no boundaries, and for your unspoken question yes I enjoyed it and yes under different circumstances I could have developed feelings for you but this chance were gone as soon as you developed feelings for Viola..."

Caspar struggled with his mind for a few moments. " Yes you are right but still I known it to my dad, he give me the chance to prove myself and although he couldn't be the father I want he respected me in a sense.
    I don't want this either, I don't want to leave you, I don't to loose you, I don't want to go into this fucking war but life is not fair in the most cases..."

Frida woke trough the movements of her pillow and the increasing of the pull.
    She snuggled a bit closer and gave her mistress a proper good morning kiss...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:01 am

Charlotte comformed Viola. "Yes. She is a evil manipulative bitch...Trust me, my family deals with her, but the child is innocent. It doesn't deserve your hate..Just your love...be happy your are carring a child....it's some thing i'll never do." she said with sorrow.

Amara smiled and hugged Hilde. She knew Hilde was hiding some here feeling. She knew that deep down she actually had feeling for her, but she did not want to press. It would wait for the next time. A time Amara knew would come given her family history.

Sylvia shook her head. "Oh there is something I can do. You are married to me by Fey'ri standards. I will protest you leaving. Demand you stay as my consort Your kingdom won't risk upseting it's allies over letting you go. I will speak to the princess now." She said getting off of Caspar with a gasp. She then began to dress.

When Frida began to stir, Selenia kiss her on the forehead. "Ill be right back my love."

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:26 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte comformed Viola. "Yes. She is a evil manipulative bitch...Trust me, my family deals with her, but the child is innocent. It doesn't deserve your hate..Just your love...be happy your are carring a child....it's some thing i'll never do." she said with sorrow.

Amara smiled and hugged Hilde. She knew Hilde was hiding some here feeling. She knew that deep down she actually had feeling for her, but she did not want to press. It would wait for the next time. A time Amara knew would come given her family history.

Sylvia shook her head. "Oh there is something I can do. You are married to me by Fey'ri standards. I will protest you leaving. Demand you stay as my consort Your kingdom won't risk upseting it's allies over letting you go. I will speak to the princess now." She said getting off of Caspar with a gasp. She then began to dress.

When Frida began to stir, Selenia kiss her on the forehead. "Ill be right back my love."

" You may right but every time I will see my child it will remind me on HER." More tears were feeling down her face. Deep into her she knew Charlotte was right but still she didn't want to carry this child...

Hilde joined into the hug but remained on a friendly distance. Wondering what the trip in the Fey'ri Queendom would reveal this morning...

Caspar wanted to protest. " You are heated right now my love. Let me manage that. You don't want me into this war ? Me neither, they will not like it but they will accept my wishes, especially when they know why. Or at least wait until I'm dressed. It works wonder if the person in question can ask for his opinion..."

The sudden leaving caused even more questions, especially after Frida feeled a changing into the pull that connected her with the Fey'ri...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:50 am

Charlotte held Viola tightly and cried with her. "It's ok Viola we will get through this."

Amara broke the hug and help Hilde get up and dress. When they where dressed, they let the room and enter the safe bedroom to find a naked Viola and Charlotte holding each other and crying. "Charlotte. Viola. Whats wrong my loves?"

Sylvia continued to get dress. She look at Caspar wondering what how long it take him to get dress. "Fine we will talk to her together...now." She said as almost a command.

Selenia return in a beautiful dress and a chalace. She walk over to Frida and smile. "Ok Frida now let us seal our bond...are you ready?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:56 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte held Viola tightly and cried with her. "It's ok Viola we will get through this."

Amara broke the hug and help Hilde get up and dress. When they where dressed, they let the room and enter the safe bedroom to find a naked Viola and Charlotte holding each other and crying. "Charlotte. Viola. Whats wrong my loves?"

Sylvia continued to get dress. She look at Caspar wondering what how long it take him to get dress. "Fine we will talk to her together...now." She said as almost a command.

Selenia return in a beautiful dress and a chalace. She walk over to Frida and smile. "Ok Frida now let us seal our bond...are you ready?"

They were interrupted when Amara came back. Viola faced her mate without even trying to drag the tears away.
    " It's Sarya again, she must use the device while I was sleeping. I, I'm pregnant." She only hope that Amara would understand it and would not burn the whole palace into ash...

The tone of her words indicated that there was no option to let the heat cool down. He nodded and switched into uniform within 2 minutes...

" I'm ready, I have waited for that since last night." She waited in anticipation of the things that would happen soon...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:20 am

Amara was both angry, but all in joy. She knew her mother would pull something like this. She wanted to get revenge, but that would be later. Right now Viola need her love and support. She rush over and pick up Viola. "Viola i don't care who the sire of the child...It's ours...our first baby..Viola do you still have the device?" She said with tears of joy in her eyes.

Sylvia waited for Caspar to get dress and then they both left to search for the princess.

Selenia smiled. "Good now now pledge your body and soul tome. Then I will pledge to you. We will both be mates after that."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:36 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara was both angry, but all in joy. She knew her mother would pull something like this. She wanted to get revenge, but that would be later. Right now Viola need her love and support. She rush over and pick up Viola. "Viola i don't care who the sire of the child...It's ours...our first baby..Viola do you still have the device?" She said with tears of joy in her eyes.

Sylvia waited for Caspar to get dress and then they both left to search for the princess.

Selenia smiled. "Good now now pledge your body and soul tome. Then I will pledge to you. We will both be mates after that."

Viola let herself wrap into Amaras chest. " Yes it's still in the Helicopter. I don't know if I want this child, every time it will remind me on HER. But at the same time, we would be a real family. I simply don't know..."

Sylvia show a pace nearly to much for the Captain, he pledge that he would apology later for everything she throw at the princess...

The cadet nodded, even without the pull she would have done this. " I Frida Holst hereby pledge my body and my soul to you Selenia!" Her voice was clear and wtihout hestiation...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:26 am

Amara nodded. "We should get it. I want to know you won't be the only one carry a child for both of us." She smiled trying to keep Viola spirits up. Yes the child would be a reminder of her pain, but it also would be their first child.

Sylvia looked through out the palace for the princess in vain. She finally sat down at dinning hall and began to eat waiting for the princess.

"And I Selenia Ap Dlardrageth here by pledge my body and my soul to you Frida Holst."She said with a smile and kissed Frida.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:32 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara nodded. "We should get it. I want to know you won't be the only one carry a child for both of us." She smiled trying to keep Viola spirits up. Yes the child would be a reminder of her pain, but it also would be their first child.

Sylvia looked through out the palace for the princess in vain. She finally sat down at dinning hall and began to eat waiting for the princess.

"And I Selenia Ap Dlardrageth here by pledge my body and my soul to you Frida Holst."She said with a smile and kissed Frida.

Viola nodded. " We could grab it on our own, I mean the Helicopter is not that far away and we have wings..."

Hilde on the other side decided to give the three a private moment and headed back into the dinning hall only to yelp in surprise when a Fey'ri with violet skin nearly assaulted her...

Frida leaned into the kiss, driving by the pull and a other feeling that developed into her, was it love ? Was she truly in love with Selenia ? It doesn't matter anymore, they would be living together for the next 60 or even 70 years, thanks for the carvings the Fey'ri had cut into her skin...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Amara smiled and unflured her wings. Charlotte floated up and smiled. They waited for Viola to join them.

Sylvia was siting eating when she saw Hilde come down. She rush to her and scream in her face. "I am Princess Sylvia Ap Dlardrageth. I claim Caspar Erikson as my mate. You will disharge from the miltary with honors and let him recide her with me." She yelled at Hilde.

Selenia began to make love to Frida. She wanted Frida in the throws of their love making when she would spring her suprize.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara smiled and unflured her wings. Charlotte floated up and smiled. They waited for Viola to join them.

Sylvia was siting eating when she saw Hilde come down. She rush to her and scream in her face. "I am Princess Sylvia Ap Dlardrageth. I claim Caspar Erikson as my mate. You will disharge from the miltary with honors and let him recide her with me." She yelled at Hilde.

Selenia began to make love to Frida. She wanted Frida in the throws of their love making when she would spring her suprize.

Viola didn't need a second invitation. She stretched out her wings and joined both of them. Soon they were outside the castle and set course to the Helicopter who was visible in the distance...

" Wai... how a... WHAT ?" She turned over to her half brother.
    " I'm sorry for that sis but I will step down after this mission and that is final."
    " Why ? Give me one reason to explain that to dad."
    " I found my love here and was not very fond of the prospect that I could die in the war."
    " So you hide behind her ? You choose your family, your honor, your prior life for HER ?"
    " Si..."
    " DON'T SIS ME CAPTAIN ! YOU HAVE LOST THIS PRIVILEGE THE SECOND YOU STEPPED DOWN !" True to be told Hilde could understand him, she would have reacted the same way but why, why did he need to choose a Fey'ri ?

Frida was soon lost in the ecstasy of pleasure, demanding more and more from Selenia...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:22 pm

Amara played with her loves flying up to each on and kissing and caressing them. Yes she knew it would delay the trip, but it was fun.

Sylvia nearly wanted to rip Hilde head off when she spoke bad about Caspar she go in between and spoke. "He does not hide behind me. I shield him from a heartless family that treats him like a second-class person. He your brother and yet he's not a prince? Well now he is now. So my demand stands. Release him to me."

Selenia decided it was time for the suprise she took a device and present it to Frida. "With this we can be join in love and lust..Will you let me use it on you my love." She said smiling and pleading.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara played with her loves flying up to each on and kissing and caressing them. Yes she knew it would delay the trip, but it was fun.

Sylvia nearly wanted to rip Hilde head off when she spoke bad about Caspar she go in between and spoke. "He does not hide behind me. I shield him from a heartless family that treats him like a second-class person. He your brother and yet he's not a prince? Well now he is now. So my demand stands. Release him to me."

Selenia decided it was time for the suprise she took a device and present it to Frida. "With this we can be join in love and lust..Will you let me use it on you my love." She said smiling and pleading.

They were playing and teasing like newly wedds for a few minutes until they reached the Helicopter spot. They all darted to the spot, Violas mind already anticipated the night when they could form a real Family

" Excuse me, he is my HALF-Brother, that means a large gap. He's legitimate by dad but never would the nobles accept him as a equal. And for the record we did what we could. It was not much, especially with mother everywhere but he's still my half brother." She went to Caspar.
    " Do you truly want this ? There will be no turn back."
    " Yes Princess I want this, this is my new life, the old chapter is closed."
    " Very well, you may keep him, he can visit the kingdom whenever he like but he is not anymore a citizen of the Phoenixian Kingdom. You are dismissed as a Captain. Go your way." It hurt her but it was necesarry, she must follow the protocol in things like that...

Fridas mind was already filled with lust and desire, she would have done everything Selenia had ask her.
    " Yes do it my love, let us join..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Amara reach the device and handed it too Viola and then move to the bed with a smile. She rip off her clothing as she moved. Charlotte smiled and began to do the same.

Sylvia looked at Hilde only half satified. "Your will address him as Prince Caspar now. I hope you can see the great man you are loosing. And tell his father he no longer has to worry about his mistake anymore." She said with some venom. She had no love for a man who treated his son like dirt.

Selenia smiled and push forward with all her might. They both scream and cried as the rod took away their maidenness forever.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara reach the device and handed it too Viola and then move to the bed with a smile. She rip off her clothing as she moved. Charlotte smiled and began to do the same.

Sylvia looked at Hilde only half satified. "Your will address him as Prince Caspar now. I hope you can see the great man you are loosing. And tell his father he no longer has to worry about his mistake anymore." She said with some venom. She had no love for a man who treated his son like dirt.

Selenia smiled and push forward with all her might. They both scream and cried as the rod took away their maidenness forever.

Viola let out a small gasp before she tear her clothes also down. They climaxed two times before Amara took the device in place. " I'm ready for this my love, I have waited far to long for this..."

Hilde nodded. " I will report to father and there is no need to spew vernom. We are valuing honor more than anything so I have respec for your decission." She was a bit sad but she would except this, after all it was Caspars own decission and she could see why he choose this way...

At first Frida feel a sharp pain then she came harder then ever before, her whole body spasmed and she flew into the cushions like a rag doll still hard breathing. She fought the urge to pass out but she was not half recoverd when Selenia began to close the distance again...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Amara nodded smiling. "You get to be my first Viola...."

Sylvia smiled at least happy what had happen she turn to Caspar and kiss him in front of his sister.

The surprises didn't end with them loseing their virginity, Selenia had press the rod deep into both of them. When they came they where greet by a new feeling. The rod was seeding both of them.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara nodded smiling. "You get to be my first Viola...."

Sylvia smiled at least happy what had happen she turn to Caspar and kiss him in front of his sister.

The surprises didn't end with them loseing their virginity, Selenia had press the rod deep into both of them. When they came they where greet by a new feeling. The rod was seeding both of them.

Viola repeated the smile. " As you will my first also Amara, no one else will ever touch me in the way you two will. We are unique..."

Caspar leaned into the kiss with all his love and passion. Hilde studied both of them before she nodded, yes she could explain that well to her father. He would be upset but at least not at her.
    A new scent raised her out of the thoughts. It was different from the one she knew, stronger, more powerful and far more demanding...

Selenia presented the device, mixed within the blood were something white that Frida only knew from the biology class, human seet. " That's impossible, how do we have manage this my love ?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Amara assume a position to let Viola fully delower her. Charlotte too a positon so Amara could pleasure her.

As Sylvia kiss Caspar she sense some dangerious aproaching. Before Caspar could react she grab him and flew away. Hilde only say there blur for a second when she here a sweet voice behind her. "Well it's good to see you meeting my daughters." Hilde turn to see Sarya looking back at her with a sultry look.

Selina smiled. "With magic anything is possible and I wanted you to know that you will the only one who will mate with me." She smiled and inserted the device back into both of them with a gasp.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:23 pm