Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

2 posters

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 13 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:17 am

The Queen cocked her head. "Well It hardly like you dragon kin need be turn it's Amara that I.......Who did this to you Charlotte? Who is the sire of that life that grows in you?" The queen said notice the flash of life coming from her daughter.

The priestess stop her chanting to defend herself. She waved her hand s and the daggers flew into the wall. She turn to face Caspar with angry. "Stay out of this human...We are trying to do good here."

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 13 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:21 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The Queen cocked her head. "Well It hardly like you dragon kin need be turn it's Amara that I.......Who did this to you Charlotte? Who is the sire of that life that grows in you?" The queen said notice the flash of life coming from her daughter.

The priestess stop her chanting to defend herself. She waved her hand s and the daggers flew into the wall. She turn to face Caspar with angry. "Stay out of this human...We are trying to do good here."

Viola stepped forward. " It was me and I never ravished your daugther madame she want it..."

Caspar closed the distance, now really angry. " Oh really ? All I see is a group of Elves who intere in private affairs and attack innocent people." At least Sylvia had done nothing wrong at the moment, he doubt that she ever would be innocent again...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:43 am

The queen looked angry at Viola. "Then you must turn and the baby must when it is born."

The priest tried to cast a spell on Caspar, but was shocked it had no effect cause he was a good person. She shook your head. "You are under her spell you aren't thinking strait."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:50 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The queen looked angry at Viola. "Then you must turn and the baby must when it is born."

The priest tried to cast a spell on Caspar, but was shocked it had no effect cause he was a good person. She shook your head. "You are under her spell you aren't thinking strait."

Viola paused for a moment before she answered. " I will do it under one condition. I, Amara and the childs as soon as it safe to transform then, all four of us or no one."

Caspar grinned, " You think somenone could force me to that brutality ? I'm a Soldier not a idiot. release her and let all three of us go and I will do no harm to you, otherwise I would die to defend her and I would most certainly kill if it is necessary to protect the one I love..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:29 am

Amara shook her head "I don't want to be undead and i don't want my child to be."

The priest looked at him with confusion. "That not you talking that's just the lust and spell she got you under." She raised her staff and casted a spell. If Caspar was under a spell it was gone now. She looked to see the result.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:00 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara shook her head "I don't want to be undead and i don't want my child to be."

The priest looked at him with confusion. "That not you talking that's just the lust and spell she got you under." She raised her staff and casted a spell. If Caspar was under a spell it was gone now. She looked to see the result.

Viola nodded. " In that case I will not doing it, I'm sorry for that but we are all equal and I will not leave one for you for the other."

Caspar was trully annoyed now. " Are you done now ? So your options are still the same..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:18 am

The queen looked upset. "I cannot allow that. Charlotte is my heir. Her child is my heir. The child must become a vampire to rule our people."

The priest was shocked and dismayed. "The woman must have you convenice she loves you. You a fool she's a demon...She will destroy you."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:22 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The queen looked upset. "I cannot allow that. Charlotte is my heir. Her child is my heir. The child must become a vampire to rule our people."

The priest was shocked and dismayed. "The woman must have you convenice she loves you. You a fool she's a demon...She will destroy you."

"Then why do you ask her yourself ? I will not leave her and if you force her to your will you will loose her over short or long..."

" Do you really think so ? Even under the worst people you will find good people, even under all Thornes you can find a rose. She's not perfect, no one is this but we all have our choice to make." He was not aware that all three elven Women heard him...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:27 am

Charlotte turn to her mother. "I want to child to live. Give it the choice you never gave me. Let her live and when she reaches and adult then let her choose to be one of us."The queen was taken back by her daughter's forcefulness and words.

The priest. "No I must destroy evil." She said raising her staff above Sylvia.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:37 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte turn to her mother. "I want to child to live. Give it the choice you never gave me. Let her live and when she reaches and adult then let her choose to be one of us."The queen was taken back by her daughter's forcefulness and words.

The priest. "No I must destroy evil." She said raising her staff above Sylvia.

Viola smiled, she knew that this would Charlottes reaction. " As I said either all of us or no one, I don't care about what Charlotte is but I will not force anyone to choose between a life he don't want and the ones she cared for..." She was disrupted when someone was hammering at the door. " Lilith ! We know you are here and we know what you have done. Do you think we wouldn't implemented security spells to monitor our guests ?" It was Saryas voice and she sounded more then angry...

Caspar sighted. " Then you don't let me a chance, I'm sorry but I will stand up to my word. The sword was singing within a moment, cutting the staffhand off from the body...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:47 am

Lilith looked annoyed and wave her hand opening the door. In walk Sarya with a angry look. "I told you not to do this Lilith." Lilith waved her off. "It's fine it's over. Ok girls you got what you want but when the baby reaches her adult hood i'll be back." Lilith looked at Hilde. "I hope your highness is alright, I am sorry for what happen." Lilith said in a sweet voice.

The priestess cried in pain as he hand was sliced off she huddle in the ground while nursing her wound.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:55 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Lilith looked annoyed and wave her hand opening the door. In walk Sarya with a angry look. "I told you not to do this Lilith." Lilith waved her off. "It's fine it's over. Ok girls you got what you want but when the baby reaches her adult hood i'll be back." Lilith looked at Hilde. "I hope your highness is alright, I am sorry for what happen." Lilith said in a sweet voice.

The priestess cried in pain as he hand was sliced off she huddle in the ground while nursing her wound.

Viola checked Hilde and nodded. " Nothing major but she will get a headache. Ok Girls, time to leave I think." She gave a respectful nod to Sarya as she leaved, knowing that without her the whole situation would have escalated much worse, she would talk with her later about that...

Caspar didn't for the priest anymore, he also sliced her staff in two, just in case. After that he checked on Sylvia. Seeing that she was alright he turned to the Nightelf. " Are you alright, this spell must be pretty painfull..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Amara nodded and the whole group left Sarya and Lilith alone.

The priestess wasn't done. She casted a spell that regenerated her hand. Then she turn and shot a ray of light to Caspar that burn him like a laser blast.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara nodded and the whole group left Sarya and Lilith alone.

The priestess wasn't done. She casted a spell that regenerated her hand. Then she turn and shot a ray of light to Caspar that burn him like a laser blast.

When they left Sarya and Lilith alone they could feel the tensions between them. However the four had other plans for now...

Caspar yelled in surprise however it was the Priestess who screamed in pain, her own spell was reflected to her and the runes on Caspars body began to burn...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:06 pm

The girls gather back at the secret room. They all sat back and enjoyed some peace and quite.

The priest was shocked by the fact her magic hit her back. She pass out as pain shot through her.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:12 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls gather back at the secret room. They all sat back and enjoyed some peace and quite.

The priest was shocked by the fact her magic hit her back. She pass out as pain shot through her.

As soon as the four entered the room Viola grabbed the next chair and placed herself into it. " This is definitely enough Adventure for today but we have still the Party Sarya will hold for us. We can't refuse this invitation anymore, not after she saved our ass again..."

Caspar was surprised himself when the spell got reversed. Sylvia on the other side was smiling over it, knowing the intention of this...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:29 am

Amara nodded at Viola words. "Yes we have no choice." Charlotte looked at Hilde. "With all that has happen to you. Will these incidents cause issues with your country? I don't want the other Elven nations taking reprisals from my people and Amara's actions."

Despite the priestess was knocked out. Sylvia's wounds had not begun to heal. She looked at Caspar with tears in her eye. "Help me Caspar." Before she passed out from the pain.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:18 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara nodded at Viola words. "Yes we have no choice." Charlotte looked at Hilde. "With all that has happen to you. Will these incidents cause issues with your country? I don't want the other Elven nations taking reprisals from my people and Amara's actions."

Despite the priestess was knocked out. Sylvia's wounds had not begun to heal. She looked at Caspar with tears in her eye. "Help me Caspar." Before she passed out from the pain.

Hilde barely could hold back a laugh. " That would prove the fanatics and Violas family right and would weaken the Crown Alliance no there will no report over this to the Kingdom and even if we would do nothing." She turned to all three. " So what will you do when all this id over ? Open the representation here as planed ?"

Caspar was terrified, he picked her up, searching for a hospital or something like that. " I will not lose you not now, not after anything that happened today..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:25 am

Amara thought on Hilde words. "Well I want Viola to be safe from her family, but I fear my mother's desires on my mate. What you think my love?"

The Night Elf offer some words of help. "She's too close to the priestess. He demon blood is weaken in the presence of a holy person."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:32 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara thought on Hilde words. "Well I want Viola to be safe from her family, but I fear my mother's desires on my mate. What you think my love?"

The Night Elf offer some words of help. "She's too close to the priestess. He demon blood is weaken in the presence of a holy person."

Viola sighted. " I can deal with my family love, they will do nothing as long as I'm under the protection of the royal Family, that's a lesson they learned from their last attempts however I would follow you everywhere..."

Caspar nodded respectful and true to her words Sylvia began to heal 20 feet away form the priestess.
    He turned to the Night Elf. " Thank you madame, for anything."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:43 am

Amara smiled. "Well what ever choice you make. I will support you my love...In fact we all will." Amara said as Charlotte join her in hugging Viola.

Sylvia amazing regeneration healed her wounds in seconds. She looked up to Caspar and smiled. "You saved me my love." The Night Elf looked at Caspar. "Your welcome." She began turn to leave
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:21 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara smiled. "Well what ever choice you make. I will support you my love...In fact we all will." Amara said as Charlotte join her in hugging Viola.

Sylvia amazing regeneration healed her wounds in seconds. She looked up to Caspar and smiled. "You saved me my love." The Night Elf looked at Caspar. "Your welcome." She began turn to leave

Viola shrugged. " Nothing hold me back in the Kingdom, nothing major keeps me here. I would love to live with you two here if you want that but this is your decision..."

The Night elf want to turn away, and Caspar reacted on instinct. " Don't leave now, otherwise you would mind our company, after all you have rescued Sylvia here also. However that would require that you told us your name." He hoped he didn't imagine things...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:12 am

Charlotte smiled. "Well I got this little cottage in the near the Imperial capital. It quite and quaint. You can be an ambassador to the empire from there." Charlotte said with a smile.

The Night Elf looked at Caspar. "Celainia Gorfiwien."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:22 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte smiled. "Well I got this little cottage in the near the Imperial capital. It quite and quaint. You can be an ambassador to the empire from there." Charlotte said with a smile.

The Night Elf looked at Caspar. "Celainia Gorfiwien."

Viola smiled at the prospect of that. " Well I doubt the Sha Coronel would refuse that. A Embassy was a long term project and it would give us the protection of the Empire I don't why we shouldn't do that." She turned to Amara to ask for her opinion...

" Well Celainia, I'm in your debt for what you have done today. So if you don't mind we could spend you company for today." 'And possible more.' He added in his thoughts...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:07 am

Amara smiled. "A nice cottage..Us three alone. You can work out of the home. Oh I love that idea." Amara smiled.

Celainia nodded. "Of course well since we our dinner was ruined. Let's go to another place to eat. I know a good place where a priest won't go." The group traveled till they came to a small pup. Inside there was a bar and some tables for eating. One thing that stood out was all the people there where human. Sylvia had redid her illusion by the time they got to the pub.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:34 am