Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

3 posters

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:37 am

Elven Imperium wrote:As the the sea maiden sang the colors of the Coral began to shift and change colors. If was like they where alive changing with the music.

Watching the signing and the Coral change different colors made Francis feel happy inside as he was enjoying something pure and tranquil as the Sirens and Mermaids continued to sing. After what seemed like all day, the chorus came to an end as the other sea creatures started to leave the area. As they were nearly alone now, Francis proceeded to rest upon the sea floor as he looked up to the changing colors of the water; from a bright blue to a more cool orange...........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:49 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:As the the sea maiden sang the colors of the Coral began to shift and change colors. If was like they where alive changing with the music.

Watching the signing and the Coral change different colors made Francis feel happy inside as he was enjoying something pure and tranquil as the Sirens and Mermaids continued to sing. After what seemed like all day, the chorus came to an end as the other sea creatures started to leave the area. As they were nearly alone now, Francis proceeded to rest upon the sea floor as he looked up to the changing colors of the water; from a bright blue to a more cool orange...........

The girls came up to Francis and hug him they saw that Francis was at peace. "Francis you want to get some dinner or saty her a little longer?" Anala said smiling.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls came up to Francis and hug him they saw that Francis was at peace. "Francis you want to get some dinner or stay her a little longer?" Anala said smiling.

As the four of them hugged one another, Francis spoke up to Anala. "Well Anala, didn't you say you were going to teach the three of us how to make love underwater? We can have dinner afterwords but since we're here, teach us how your kind and the other creatures have romance in this environment." As he finished, Francis kissed Anala, Amirra, and Vera before he again laid on the ocean floor waiting for a response............
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As the four of them hugged one another, Francis spoke up to Anala. "Well Anala, didn't you say you were going to teach the three of us how to make love underwater? We can have dinner afterwords but since we're here, teach us how your kind and the other creatures have romance in this environment." As he finished, Francis kissed Anala, Amirra, and Vera before he again laid on the ocean floor waiting for a response............

Anala got a little bit squeamish. "Here in a public place? Can we do it later tonight I have some special planed....please." Anala said a little nervious
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:20 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Anala got a little bit squeamish. "Here in a public place? Can we do it later tonight I have some special planned....please." Anala said a little nervous.

Seeing that Anala had plans for them later tonight, Francis spoke up. "Okay, Anala, we'll wait until tonight. So for dinner what would you suggest we go? Considering the coffee is the only thing I've had to eaten during this entire trip I am quite hungry. What places are there to eat?" Francis laughed at the last part he spoke, as he had eaten throughout the trip, just not food in the sense...........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:40 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:Anala got a little bit squeamish. "Here in a public place? Can we do it later tonight I have some special planned....please." Anala said a little nervous.

Seeing that Anala had plans for them later tonight, Francis spoke up. "Okay, Anala, we'll wait until tonight. So for dinner what would you suggest we go? Considering the coffee is the only thing I've had to eaten during this entire trip I am quite hungry. What places are there to eat?" Francis laughed at the last part he spoke, as he had eaten throughout the trip, just not food in the sense...........

"What you like my love. Sea food is the normal fare here but there is some surface restaurants that are all the rage now." Anala said with a smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:"What you like my love. Sea food is the normal fare here but there is some surface restaurants that are all the rage now." Anala said with a smile.

Thinking over the comment, Francis spoke up. "Surprise us Anala. We're here on vacation so take us to were you think we could enjoy ourselves for dinner." As he finished Francis swam up from the ocean floor and swam around his lovers while he waited for an answer............
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:"What you like my love. Sea food is the normal fare here but there is some surface restaurants that are all the rage now." Anala said with a smile.

Thinking over the comment, Francis spoke up. "Surprise us Anala. We're here on vacation so take us to were you think we could enjoy ourselves for dinner." As he finished Francis swam up from the ocean floor and swam around his lovers while he waited for an answer............

Anala eyes lit up "Oh I got this great place back in the city. They make the best sushi." Anala said grabbing Francis and pulling him along with her. Amirra and Vera quickly followed after them. She lead them through the water part of the city and back into the dry zone of the city. When they reach the dry part, Anala produced Francis lost trunks. She smiled and then pointed to a Sushi restaurant near by.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Anala eyes lit up "Oh I got this great place back in the city. They make the best sushi." Anala said grabbing Francis and pulling him along with her. Amirra and Vera quickly followed after them. She lead them through the water part of the city and back into the dry zone of the city. When they reach the dry part, Anala produced Francis lost trunks. She smiled and then pointed to a Sushi restaurant near by.

As they were back in the city finally, Francis noticed his trunks were back on him and that Amirra, Anala, and Vera had placed bathing suits on also to cover themselves. As they walked into the restaurant, Francis thought they were under-dressed until he realized that most of the people within the place were dress like the four of them were. Finding a VIP booth in the back of the restaurant, the four of them ordered their drinks before Francis looked over the menu. Reading over it, he looked over to Anala and the girls before he spoke up. "So Anala, what would you recommend on the menu?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:Anala eyes lit up "Oh I got this great place back in the city. They make the best sushi." Anala said grabbing Francis and pulling him along with her. Amirra and Vera quickly followed after them. She lead them through the water part of the city and back into the dry zone of the city. When they reach the dry part, Anala produced Francis lost trunks. She smiled and then pointed to a Sushi restaurant near by.

As they were back in the city finally, Francis noticed his trunks were back on him and that Amirra, Anala, and Vera had placed bathing suits on also to cover themselves. As they walked into the restaurant, Francis thought they were under-dressed until he realized that most of the people within the place were dress like the four of them were. Finding a VIP booth in the back of the restaurant, the four of them ordered their drinks before Francis looked over the menu. Reading over it, he looked over to Anala and the girls before he spoke up. "So Anala, what would you recommend on the menu?"

"Well everything here is good. I recommend the crab or lobster. It all fresh and well done." Anala said with a smile as she scan the menu with a hungary look.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:"Well everything here is good. I recommend the crab or lobster. It all fresh and well done." Anala said with a smile as she scan the menu with a hungry look.

Nodding at Anala's suggestion, Francis went and proceeded to order the baked crab cakes and lobster biscuits for his meal. While they waited for their food, Francis couldn't help but just smile at his three lovers as they gave him comfort in his life. While waiting, he reached over and kissed each of them before he proceeded to have a couple of drinks to lighten his mood.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:"Well everything here is good. I recommend the crab or lobster. It all fresh and well done." Anala said with a smile as she scan the menu with a hungry look.

Nodding at Anala's suggestion, Francis went and proceeded to order the baked crab cakes and lobster biscuits for his meal. While they waited for their food, Francis couldn't help but just smile at his three lovers as they gave him comfort in his life. While waiting, he reached over and kissed each of them before he proceeded to have a couple of drinks to lighten his mood.........

The special drink of the this bar was drinks made from fermented sea weed. Their was Sea beer and Sea weed wine. Anala order some Seaweed wine for the group. Amirra and Vera order some sushi.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The special drink of the this bar was drinks made from fermented sea weed. Their was Sea beer and Sea weed wine. Anala order some Seaweed wine for the group. Amirra and Vera order some sushi.

As the four of them had their drinks, Francis decided to engage in some personal conversation. "So Anala, we've been together for the last few days and yet I know very little about my lover. What is your back-story my love? Were are you from or who are your parents?" As Tiberius waited, he had another sip of the special wine, not caring about the taste as his mond was solely focused on Anala now..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As the four of them had their drinks, Francis decided to engage in some personal conversation. "So Anala, we've been together for the last few days and yet I know very little about my lover. What is your back-story my love? Were are you from or who are your parents?" As Tiberius waited, he had another sip of the special wine, not caring about the taste as his mind was solely focused on Anala now..........

"I was born in a little reef town nearby the main city. It a quite little town known for Kelp farming and fishing. My parents are just peasants, no noble blood in my veins. I attend schooling at the capital academy. I always had a fascination of the surface world and other people. So I study hospitality and hotel work. I became a servant when i graduated and as luck would have it I got a job at the foreign hotel. And now I have you all. I hope you don't consider me a social climber. I am not sleep my way to a high status." Anala said as she look at her drink.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:01 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

"I was born in a little reef town nearby the main city. It a quite little town known for Kelp farming and fishing. My parents are just peasants, no noble blood in my veins. I attend schooling at the capital academy. I always had a fascination of the surface world and other people. So I study hospitality and hotel work. I became a servant when i graduated and as luck would have it I got a job at the foreign hotel. And now I have you all. I hope you don't consider me a social climber. I do not sleep my way to a high status." Anala said as she look at her drink.

As Anala told her story, Francis began to connect with her more on a personal level. While as both Amirra and Vera were either nobility or royalty at their births, both Francis and Anala were born and raised among the common folk of their respected nations. When Anala said that whether or not the three of them thought she was just using them to gain a higher status, Francis quickly jumped in and spoke to Anala while lovingly holding her hands. "Anala, I would never call you a social climber or abuser, nor do I think you are using us. You are an innocent and young lady that comes from humble beginnings and you should always be proud of that fact. I myself was not born into riches and pleasure, I had to earn my living in this world. But you, Anala, provide love, friendship, innocence and pleasure to our lives and that will never be forgotten. I love you." As he finished, Francis kissed Anala and then moved on to kiss Amirra and Vera also. Once he was done, the groups food had arrived and Francis began to eat...........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:08 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Anala told her story, Francis began to connect with her more on a personal level. While as both Amirra and Vera were either nobility or royalty at their births, both Francis and Anala were born and raised among the common folk of their respected nations. When Anala said that whether or not the three of them thought she was just using them to gain a higher status, Francis quickly jumped in and spoke to Anala while lovingly holding her hands. "Anala, I would never call you a social climber or abuser, nor do I think you are using us. You are an innocent and young lady that comes from humble beginnings and you should always be proud of that fact. I myself was not born into riches and pleasure, I had to earn my living in this world. But you, Anala, provide love, friendship, innocence and pleasure to our lives and that will never be forgotten. I love you." As he finished, Francis kissed Anala and then moved on to kiss Amirra and Vera also. Once he was done, the groups food had arrived and Francis began to eat...........

When the food arrived, everyone began to enjoy there meal. The girls enjoyed their sushi. The began to play with the food a little. Taking pieces in their mouth and sharing by a kiss with each other and Francis.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:34 am

Elven Imperium wrote:When the food arrived, everyone began to enjoy there meal. The girls enjoyed their sushi. The began to play with the food a little. Taking pieces in their mouth and sharing by a kiss with each other and Francis.

Enjoying his dinner, Francis couldn't help but smile at the girls as they kissed one another while eating their sushi. They all even allowed Francis to partake in their fun as he exchanged kisses and sushi with his loved ones. After a while as they finished their meals and drinks, the four of them headed outside of the restaurant as Francis spoke up again. "Well that was a fine and lovely meal, my loves. So now what are the plans for this evening? A night on the town or do you girls have something more intimate and personal planned for us?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:41 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:When the food arrived, everyone began to enjoy there meal. The girls enjoyed their sushi. The began to play with the food a little. Taking pieces in their mouth and sharing by a kiss with each other and Francis.

Enjoying his dinner, Francis couldn't help but smile at the girls as they kissed one another while eating their sushi. They all even allowed Francis to partake in their fun as he exchanged kisses and sushi with his loved ones. After a while as they finished their meals and drinks, the four of them headed outside of the restaurant as Francis spoke up again. "Well that was a fine and lovely meal, my loves. So now what are the plans for this evening? A night on the town or do you girls have something more intimate and personal planned for us?"

Anala smiled and so did the others. "I belive you want to experience love under water Francis. Is that correct?" Anala said with a wicked smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:50 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Anala smiled and so did the others. "I believe you wanted to experience love under water Francis. Is that correct?" Anala said with a wicked smile.

Blushing at Anala's statement and question, Francis spoke up. "Yes I think we are all interested Anala. And since you are the expert, lead us on." As Francis finished he waited to see how Anala would respond........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:25 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:Anala smiled and so did the others. "I believe you wanted to experience love under water Francis. Is that correct?" Anala said with a wicked smile.

Blushing at Anala's statement and question, Francis spoke up. "Yes I think we are all interested Anala. And since you are the expert, lead us on." As Francis finished he waited to see how Anala would respond........

Anala smiled and took Francis by the arm. She lead them back into the hotel and back to there room. She then began to undress and ask the others to undress. Once they where undress, she lead them into the bathing room. She press a button and the room sealed up. She made sure all of them had there water breathing talismans on. Then she press another button and the room started to fill with water. A soft kelp bead appeared in the bottom. Anala looked at them all and smiled.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:32 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Anala smiled and took Francis by the arm. She lead them back into the hotel and back to there room. She then began to undress and ask the others to undress. Once they where undress, she lead them into the bathing room. She press a button and the room sealed up. She made sure all of them had there water breathing talismans on. Then she press another button and the room started to fill with water. A soft kelp bead appeared in the bottom. Anala looked at them all and smiled.

As they entered the bathroom and Anala sealed it, Francis began to get a little nervous with the idea of having romance underwater. However, once the room filled up and Anala revealed the bed, Francis relaxed has he swam over to the bed and laid on it. After which, the girls joined him before he spoke again. "Well Anala, since this is your realm, show us how we love one another underneath the waves." As he finished, Francis kissed all three of the girls before he let Anala take the lead........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:34 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:Anala smiled and took Francis by the arm. She lead them back into the hotel and back to there room. She then began to undress and ask the others to undress. Once they where undress, she lead them into the bathing room. She press a button and the room sealed up. She made sure all of them had there water breathing talismans on. Then she press another button and the room started to fill with water. A soft kelp bead appeared in the bottom. Anala looked at them all and smiled.

As they entered the bathroom and Anala sealed it, Francis began to get a little nervous with the idea of having romance underwater. However, once the room filled up and Anala revealed the bed, Francis relaxed has he swam over to the bed and laid on it. After which, the girls joined him before he spoke again. "Well Anala, since this is your realm, show us how we love one another underneath the waves." As he finished, Francis kissed all three of the girls before he let Anala take the lead........

When they where all floating. Anala grabs Francis and begins to pleasure him while floating the water. The other join in and it a wonderful floating spectical of love.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:When they where all floating, Anala grabbed Francis and began to pleasure him while floating in the water. The others joined in and it was a wonderful floating spectral of love.

The romance underwater with Amirra, Anala, and Vera was a completely new and interesting experience for Francis as they all began to make love to one another. The experience was unique and interesting for Francis as it felt somewhat easier and more natural to make love underwater then it did on the surface. As they made love that night, Francis felt more relaxed and happier then he did since they arrived here in the Sea Elf Kingdom. He was surrounded by three beautiful elves and he had everything he needed to become a complete person. As they all climaxed and rested and cuddled on the bed, Francis fell asleep surrounded by the people that were dearest to his heart..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:11 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:When they where all floating, Anala grabbed Francis and began to pleasure him while floating in the water. The others joined in and it was a wonderful floating spectral of love.

The romance underwater with Amirra, Anala, and Vera was a completely new and interesting experience for Francis as they all began to make love to one another. The experience was unique and interesting for Francis as it felt somewhat easier and more natural to make love underwater then it did on the surface. As they made love that night, Francis felt more relaxed and happier then he did since they arrived here in the Sea Elf Kingdom. He was surrounded by three beautiful elves and he had everything he needed to become a complete person. As they all climaxed and rested and cuddled on the bed, Francis fell asleep surrounded by the people that were dearest to his heart..........

When Francis woke. He was back in the bed room. He was encased by the bodies of his lovers. As usual Anala had mounted him, as she laid there sleeping.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:44 am

Elven Imperium wrote:When Francis woke. He was back in the bedroom. He was encased by the bodies of his lovers. As usual Anala had mounted him, as she laid there sleeping.

When Francis woke, he was surprised to be the only one awake and even more surprised that he was awake before his lovers were. As much as he wanted to leave his bed, Francis realized that by doing so he would have to wake Anala since she was mounted on top of him. Instead, he laid there in the bed surrounded by his lovers thinking about how their vacation had gone thus far. They had been the the Sea Kingdom for almost a week now and Francis had experienced things that he never imagined in his life he be able to do. As he laid there, Francis wondered which Kingdom they would head to next as tomorrow morning was their scheduled time to leave for the next phase of their vacation...........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:02 pm