Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

3 posters

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia) Empty The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:14 am

(OCC: This is the continuing story of the romance of two characters from this thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=184201. This thread is also part of the story that is happen in viewtopic.php?f=5&t=177898. If you wish to be a part of the story, you may pm for an invite. Otherwise this thread is closed expect to the above countries. Thank you.

Also due to some overzealous mods the original story was locked on the NSforums this a rebirth and continuation of that story [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please enjoy the story.

((Here where we left off))

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    It had been awhile since Francis cooked, but he remembered well enough to make a nice breakfast for the three of them. As he finished setting the table, he was about to go get Vera and Amirra until he turned around and saw the two of them standing there; still naked never the less. Francis knew they wanted to go for another round and he was fine with that. However, he wanted to save that activity for later, until at least after they ate together. Trying to refocus his mind, Francis took a seat at the table before speaking. "Well, well. I see you two are up and are looking to go for round two. Well I'm more then happy to go another round but at least lets enjoy one another's company over breakfast first. Besides we can't spend the whole time making love to one another....wait forget I said that. I know how you two are. Besides, I noticed that Vera has a Jacuzzi outside. Perhaps that were round two will be?" Francis waited for a response from either Amirra or Vera.......

Both women nodded and smiled. The girls took a seat and began to eat breakfast. Just to torture Francis, the girls decided to have fun. They began eating food in the most sexual way possible. Both Amirra and Verakacha intentionally drop food on there bodies and had the other woman lick it off. When breakfast was done, it was guaranteed that all three people where aroused and horny. Amirra took Verakacha by the hand and guided her out to the out to jacuzi. When Francis followed he was seized by invisible force that tied him to a lawn chair. Vera smiled as she finished the spell. Once Francis was secure the women decided to put on a show for Francis. Using the water they put on a show that was sure to cause Francis some sexual frustration.

Constaniana wrote:
    Lord Admiral Dolsinair nodded. "That is correct your Highness, we have heard good things about the dreadnought, and would hope for the opportunity to inspect her," the old Admiral explained. "I was curious, how did your people produce such ships so swiftly? If they are as long as you say in the designs you sent us, surely they wouldst take more than a year to fully construct," Lord Admiral Toloro asked, wondering how their allies could build such massive warships and do it so quickly.

"Well. We have our ways Lord Admiral. Please come with me.." The Prince said with a smile. The group walked with the prince. They enter a small little building and went up to a door. The prince spoke a word of Elven and open the door. And then walked through. When the Constannians followed him, they enter a another place. They enter a huge complex with energy just flowing all around. Crystals covered the entire area with strange patterns. The was a single huge object in the middle. Like a giant cylinder. Light seem to bellow from with in the cylinder. The cylinder had huge strange writing on it. around the Cylinder where Elven works and robed Elves. At the Bottom of the Cylinder was the biggest warship the Constannians ever saw.

The prince walked up to them. "As you can see gentlemen. We Elves have our ways. Say hello to our creation forge. It can build anything faster then any regular factory it just needs raw materials. Your ship for example only took a week to construct." The Prince said proudly as he took them down to there ship.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia) Empty Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:54 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Both women nodded and smiled. The girls took a seat and began to eat breakfast. Just to torture Francis, the girls decided to have fun. They began eating food in the most sexual way possible. Both Amirra and Verakacha intentionally drop food on there bodies and had the other woman lick it off. When breakfast was done, it was guaranteed that all three people where aroused and horny. Amirra took Verakacha by the hand and guided her out to the out to Jacuzzi. When Francis followed he was seized by invisible force that tied him to a lawn chair. Vera smiled as she finished the spell. Once Francis was secure the women decided to put on a show for Francis. Using the water they put on a show that was sure to cause Francis some sexual frustration.

During the course of breakfast, Francis had to fight his inner temptations as his two wives made sexual advances during the course of Breakfast. As they finally finished and headed out to the Jacuzzi, Francis was ready to join his wives when he was forced back into a lawn chair against his will. He couldn't move, and figured that it was Vera casting a spell on him so he be forced to watch Amirra and Vera make love to one another. During the course of this show, Francis struggled to no avail as he continued to watch his wives tease him. He then called out, "This isn't fair you two. You can't keep torturing me like this. Please!" Francis waited for a reply as he continued to struggle.......
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia) Empty Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:04 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    During the course of breakfast, Francis had to fight his inner temptations as his two wives made sexual advances during the course of Breakfast. As they finally finished and headed out to the Jacuzzi, Francis was ready to join his wives when he was forced back into a lawn chair against his will. He couldn't move, and figured that it was Vera casting a spell on him so he be forced to watch Amirra and Vera make love to one another. During the course of this show, Francis struggled to no avail as he continued to watch his wives tease him. He then called out, "This isn't fair you two. You can't keep torturing me like this. Please!" Francis waited for a reply as he continued to struggle.......

The women in response continued there love making. The kissed, caresed and did other things in front of Francis. The wanted him primed and ready for when they decided to release him. The girls continue there love play before Francis, Even releasing a couple times. The girls then turn to Francis and spoke. "Were being quite fair Francis. You deserve a little show. Trust me my love it will be worth it." they both said before kissing each other again.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:11 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The women in response continued there love making. The kissed, caressed and did other things in front of Francis. The wanted him primed and ready for when they decided to release him. The girls continue there love play before Francis, Even releasing a couple times. The girls then turn to Francis and spoke. "Were being quite fair Francis. You deserve a little show. Trust me my love it will be worth it." they both said before kissing each other again.

As they continued to tease him, Francis became more and more obsessed with wanting to join his lovely wives. Even though he was enjoying the show, Francis wanted to be with them, not observing them. It finally built up to the point were Francis lifted the chair he was restrained to and began heading over to the Jacuzzi were Amirra and Vera where........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:24 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they continued to tease him, Francis became more and more obsessed with wanting to join his lovely wives. Even though he was enjoying the show, Francis wanted to be with them, not observing them. It finally built up to the point were Francis lifted the chair he was restrained to and began heading over to the Jacuzzi were Amirra and Vera where........

Francis only moved a little bit when his wives notice his movements. The woman got out of the Jacuzi and walked over to him. Vera spoke. "Oh Francis are you feeling a bit left out well let us make you feel better." The girls took off his shorts and began to pleasure a area of Francis body together. The went slowly as they did not want Francis to be spent too quickly. The women had plans.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:24 am

[quote="Elven Imperium"]
    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Francis only moved a little bit when his wives notice his movements. The woman got out of the Jacuzzi and walked over to him. Vera spoke. "Oh Francis are you feeling a bit left out well let us make you feel better." The girls took off his shorts and began to pleasure a area of Francis body together. The went slowly as they did not want Francis to be spent too quickly. The women had plans.

As his two wives pleasured him, Francis again resisted from letting himself be spent so quickly, although it was difficult for him with how Vera and Amirra were treating him. As they continued to tease him ever so slowly, a ringing noise came from his pants; his cellphone. It interrupted the mood as Francis now refocused on the issue on hand. "My loves, we're going to have to stop for a moment. That phone only goes off when something important from my forces or from Constannia is calling. I need to answer it. Please?" As Francis waited for an answer, his wives continued to torment him.......
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:01 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As his two wives pleasured him, Francis again resisted from letting himself be spent so quickly, although it was difficult for him with how Vera and Amirra were treating him. As they continued to tease him ever so slowly, a ringing noise came from his pants; his cellphone. It interrupted the mood as Francis now refocused on the issue on hand. "My loves, we're going to have to stop for a moment. That phone only goes off when something important from my forces or from Constannia is calling. I need to answer it. Please?" As Francis waited for an answer, his wives continued to torment him.......

The ladies released Francis from his magical prison. They let him answer the call, but continue to make love to him and each other.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:49 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

The ladies released Francis from his magical prison. They let him answer the call, but continue to make love to him and each other.

As Francis headed over to his phone, both of his wives still tried their advances on one another and proceeded to try to kiss him during his phone call. He was all fine with the playful intent until he heard who was on the phone, to which he immediately left from the back deck area and proceeded into the house to listen to the message in full. As he had his conversation over the phone, Amirra and Vera could clearly see that Francis was upset and mad over the conversation. It climaxed with Francis taking his phone and throwing it against the wall; clearly the conversation had been negative to Francis. He then sat down on a nearby chair within the house and began to tear a little as he buried his face into his hands.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:13 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As Francis headed over to his phone, both of his wives still tried their advances on one another and proceeded to try to kiss him during his phone call. He was all fine with the playful intent until he heard who was on the phone, to which he immediately left from the back deck area and proceeded into the house to listen to the message in full. As he had his conversation over the phone, Amirra and Vera could clearly see that Francis was upset and mad over the conversation. It climaxed with Francis taking his phone and throwing it against the wall; clearly the conversation had been negative to Francis. He then sat down on a nearby chair within the house and began to tear a little as he buried his face into his hands.........

The ladies walk in and wonder what was was wrong. Both women walked up and embraced Francis holding. Vera spoke up. "Francis whats wrong my love?" She said with concern in her yes. Amirra eyes also mirrored Vera's.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

The ladies walk in and wonder what was was wrong. Both women walked up and embraced Francis holding. Vera spoke up. "Francis whats wrong my love?" She said with concern in her eyes. Amirra eyes also mirrored Vera's.

As Francis sat there contemplating over the phone conversation, he felt Amirra and Vera come up beside him and embrace him to try to comfort him. As they asked what was wrong, Francis took a few moments to collect his thoughts before he spoke. "I just finished speaking with one of the underground movements from the Imperium itself. From what I could gather before the connection broke, Maximilian has gone completely mad with power within the Imperium. He's already invaded and conquered several border nations within the past three weeks and he's killing people by the millions. What's worse is how he's rounding up Imperium citizens and taking them to locations that we're unaware of what he's doing. And to top it off he intercepted a refugee fleet heading to Constannia and destroyed it. Almost one hundred ships and close to 500,000 people......dead; no survivors." As Francis finished, he quietly left the room and proceeded to take a long bath by himself; thinking over the recent events to now haunt his mind.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Francis sat there contemplating over the phone conversation, he felt Amirra and Vera come up beside him and embrace him to try to comfort him. As they asked what was wrong, Francis took a few moments to collect his thoughts before he spoke. "I just finished speaking with one of the underground movements from the Imperium itself. From what I could gather before the connection broke, Maximilian has gone completely mad with power within the Imperium. He's already invaded and conquered several border nations within the past three weeks and he's killing people by the millions. What's worse is how he's rounding up Imperium citizens and taking them to locations that we're unaware of what he's doing. And to top it off he intercepted a refugee fleet heading to Constannia and destroyed it. Almost one hundred ships and close to 500,000 people......dead; no survivors." As Francis finished, he quietly left the room and proceeded to take a long bath by himself; thinking over the recent events to now haunt his mind.........

The news that Francis cause the girls some distress. It actually surpirsed both of them a little. Both women where Drow. Use to death and murder. But the killing of half a million people even gave the women some pause. The girls where about to say something, when they notice Francis leaving the room and heading for the bathing room. Not wishing to leave their husband in such pain, the ladies followed Francis. They found Francis in the bath tub upset and sad. This caused both women's hearts to almost break in sorrow. Vera then moved behind Francis and begin to massage his back. At the same time Amirra move to Francis front and took his face in her hands. She looked at him. "Francis it ok my love. We avenge those inncoents. With all the forces our alliance is mustering we will crush this monster and free your people. Just hold on my love." Amirra said with a kiss with tears running down her eyes. Francis could also feel tears on his shoulders, as Vera lean in to kiss him on the neck.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:
    The news that Francis cause the girls some distress. It actually surprised both of them a little. Both women where Drow. Use to death and murder. But the killing of half a million people even gave the women some pause. The girls where about to say something, when they notice Francis leaving the room and heading for the bathing room. Not wishing to leave their husband in such pain, the ladies followed Francis. They found Francis in the bath tub upset and sad. This caused both women's hearts to almost break in sorrow. Vera then moved behind Francis and begin to massage his back. At the same time Amirra move to Francis front and took his face in her hands. She looked at him. "Francis it ok my love. We avenge those innocents. With all the forces our alliance is mustering we will crush this monster and free your people. Just hold on my love." Amirra said with a kiss with tears running down her eyes. Francis could also feel tears on his shoulders, as Vera lean in to kiss him on the neck.

Francis sat alone in the tub for a few moments until he felt the familiar bodies of Vera and Amirra press against him as they tried to comfort him. He thought to himself, Even when I'm in a miserable and wrecked mood as I'm in now, both Amirra and Vera still love me and try to heal my sorrows. But I even fear that this might be taken away from me also when the war comes. As Francis thought to himself, he listened to what Amirra had to say about how they were going to avenge his people from Maximilian. As she finished, Francis felt the tears of both of his wives run down his neck and cheek. He smiled a bit at their thoughtfulness as he kissed them back and replied back. "if only I was as optimistic as the two of you. But unlike you two I've experienced the horrors and truths of this war and of Maximilian to know we face an uphill battle as it stands. And the thought of losing you two strains my heart and soul as it is. Which is why when the time does come for deployment, both of you won't be coming with me. I can't risk you two over this war and it's better off if I die over you two. Like the two of you stated earlier, I won't live forever and I'm old as it is. So it make's sense for me to go and you too to stay behind. I love the two of you too much to risk you two dying." As he finished, Francis kissed both of his wives before he exited the bath and headed towards the room to change as he needed to head back to the palace to go over more deployment information. He managed to get into the bedroom and lock the door as Vera and Amirra began to leave the tub.........
    Constannia

Post  Constannia Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:43 pm

The two Constannian Admirals had been looking around the chamber full if magical devices with curiosity at first, until the Elven prince told them how long it took for the Creation Forge to build their massive Super-Dreadnought. "A single week?!"Lord Admiral Toloro cried, amazed at the fact. They had known that the Elven magic was capable if great things, but this seemed to go beyond that. "Astounding...absolutely incredible..." Lord Admiral Dolsinair said quietly as he continued looking around the room.

"So how great is the cost of running a machine if this magnitude?" Asked Lord Admiral Toloro, intrigued by the Creation Forge. Who knows, perhaps one day we could replicate these machines in Constannia...why then our power would be unimaginable! he thought excitedly, although his calm attitude displayed none if his mental excitement.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Francis sat alone in the tub for a few moments until he felt the familiar bodies of Vera and Amirra press against him as they tried to comfort him. He thought to himself, Even when I'm in a miserable and wrecked mood as I'm in now, both Amirra and Vera still love me and try to heal my sorrows. But I even fear that this might be taken away from me also when the war comes. As Francis thought to himself, he listened to what Amirra had to say about how they were going to avenge his people from Maximilian. As she finished, Francis felt the tears of both of his wives run down his neck and cheek. He smiled a bit at their thoughtfulness as he kissed them back and replied back. "if only I was as optimistic as the two of you. But unlike you two I've experienced the horrors and truths of this war and of Maximilian to know we face an uphill battle as it stands. And the thought of losing you two strains my heart and soul as it is. Which is why when the time does come for deployment, both of you won't be coming with me. I can't risk you two over this war and it's better off if I die over you two. Like the two of you stated earlier, I won't live forever and I'm old as it is. So it make's sense for me to go and you too to stay behind. I love the two of you too much to risk you two dying." As he finished, Francis kissed both of his wives before he exited the bath and headed towards the room to change as he needed to head back to the palace to go over more deployment information. He managed to get into the bedroom and lock the door as Vera and Amirra began to leave the tub.........

Francis words only made the ladies more concerned and little angry. They know that Francis was only speaking from his heart and wanted to protect them. But Francis had to know he married two Drow warrior women. Both Amirra and Vera got out of the tub and move to the bedroom. They found the door locked. Normally this be a problem but this was Vera's cottage made by her design and whim. Vera walk up to the door and spoke "Open." The door as if alive, unlocked itself. Both she and Amirra enter the room to find Francis changing. Vera step up to him and slap him in the face. As he recovered, Vera looked at him with tears and an angry look. "How dare you say that to me and Amirra. Francis where both Drow nobles, warriors to the core. It be a dishonor and cowardice to let you go out there alone to battle. Where your wives Francis. Don't make us suffer with the idea of waiting to hear your possible death out there in the field. We want to be there by your side. In bed and in battle. Our Love and our arms protecting you and you protecting us." Vera said with tears as she and a tearful Amirra hugged as kiss Francis.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Constannia wrote:The two Constannian Admirals had been looking around the chamber full if magical devices with curiosity at first, until the Elven prince told them how long it took for the Creation Forge to build their massive Super-Dreadnought. "A single week?!"Lord Admiral Toloro cried, amazed at the fact. They had known that the Elven magic was capable if great things, but this seemed to go beyond that. "Astounding...absolutely incredible..." Lord Admiral Dolsinair said quietly as he continued looking around the room.

"So how great is the cost of running a machine if this magnitude?" Asked Lord Admiral Toloro, intrigued by the Creation Forge. Who knows, perhaps one day we could replicate these machines in Constannia...why then our power would be unimaginable! he thought excitedly, although his calm attitude displayed none if his mental excitement.

Prince Andy looked at the Constannians and smiled. "The Forge does not require anything to function. If anything the creation forge is far superior to any human factory..no offense my friends. The problem lies with cost of materials for the items being built. Your warship for example took tens of thousands of rare metals and minerials. The cost was very expensive, but worth it to see the expression of our ally." Prince Andy said with a smile. The Prince hoped that his allies would ask if the Elves could build one for them. It took a nearly a century to build this one and the efforts of several high mages working in tandem. Even the project was a major effort and there was final prince that wasn't willing to let the Constannians know at this time.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

Francis words only made the ladies more concerned and little angry. They know that Francis was only speaking from his heart and wanted to protect them. But Francis had to know he married two Drow warrior women. Both Amirra and Vera got out of the tub and move to the bedroom. They found the door locked. Normally this be a problem but this was Vera's cottage made by her design and whim. Vera walk up to the door and spoke "Open." The door as if alive, unlocked itself. Both she and Amirra enter the room to find Francis changing. Vera step up to him and slap him in the face. As he recovered, Vera looked at him with tears and an angry look. "How dare you say that to me and Amirra. Francis where both Drow nobles, warriors to the core. It be a dishonor and cowardice to let you go out there alone to battle. We're your wives Francis. Don't make us suffer with the idea of waiting to hear your possible death out there in the field. We want to be there by your side. In bed and in battle. Our Love and our arms protecting you and you protecting us." Vera said with tears as she and a tearful Amirra hugged and kiss Francis.

As he continued to finish changing, he heard that the door opened and was approached by a still naked Amirra and Vera. Before he could say anything, Vera proceeded to slap him to the ground. He blackout for a few moments before he regained his sight and saw both of his wives staring over him. Before he could react, however, both of his wives fell to his side and hugged him as they explained how they needed to be with him and how it would be a dishonor for them not to be by his side during the war. As they spoke and cried on him, Francis felt guilty inside for having told Amirra and Vera what he said about them staying behind. He thought to himself, My God they are both right, why would I even say that to the two of them. Our love for one another is too great for us to be separated because of this war. I feel so ashamed of myself for betraying their love. As he finished his thoughts, Francis felt himself go limp over the grief as he spoke to Amirra and Vera. "I'm sorry for insulting the both of you, but I love you two too much to see any harm happen to you. This war is nothing like either of you have experienced. It's beyond belief from what this war has caused my people and myself. I just don't wont to lose either of you over this war. Plus........" Francis stopped there as his words became cries as he held onto Vera and Amirra..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:[

As he continued to finish changing, he heard that the door opened and was approached by a still naked Amirra and Vera. Before he could say anything, Vera proceeded to slap him to the ground. He blackout for a few moments before he regained his sight and saw both of his wives staring over him. Before he could react, however, both of his wives fell to his side and hugged him as they explained how they needed to be with him and how it would be a dishonor for them not to be by his side during the war. As they spoke and cried on him, Francis felt guilty inside for having told Amirra and Vera what he said about them staying behind. He thought to himself, My God they are both right, why would I even say that to the two of them. Our love for one another is too great for us to be separated because of this war. I feel so ashamed of myself for betraying their love. As he finished his thoughts, Francis felt himself go limp over the grief as he spoke to Amirra and Vera. "I'm sorry for insulting the both of you, but I love you two too much to see any harm happen to you. This war is nothing like either of you have experienced. It's beyond belief from what this war has caused my people and myself. I just don't wont to lose either of you over this war. Plus........" Francis stopped there as his words became cries as he held onto Vera and Amirra..........

The young couple stood all there crying. They all cried for a while. Finally Vera spoke. "Francis you won't lose either of us. Where train warriors. And do not think you know the horrors, A Drow has experienced. Mine and Amirra have been a nightmare since we born. We will endure any hardship with you my love." Vera said that picking up Francis face to look into hers. After holding their husband in a tender embrace, they guided him to the bedroom. They decided to help him and themsleves dress to go out. The mood for love play was gone in the tears of before, now the girls only hoped to help there love feel better.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

The young couple stood all there crying. They all cried for a while. Finally Vera spoke. "Francis you won't lose either of us. Where train warriors. And do not think you know the horrors, A Drow has experienced. Mine and Amirra have been a nightmare since we born. We will endure any hardship with you my love." Vera said that picking up Francis face to look into hers. After holding their husband in a tender embrace, they guided him to the bedroom. They decided to help him and themselves dress to go out. The mood for love play was gone in the tears of before, now the girls only hoped to help there love feel better.

As Vera and Amirra helped Francis up onto the bed, Francis thought and knew it was his fault for ruining their love session earlier. In his mind he thought, Somehow tonight I need to make it up to the two of them. I'll find a way. As he finished his thoughts, Vera and Amirra had finished dressing themselves as they headed outside. Looking over to Vera, Francis spoke. "I make up for this interruption tonight my loves, I promise. However, if you can Vera, I need you to teleport us back to the palace as I have a meeting with the Prince and General Faylin." Francis cringed at saying Faylin's name, as he knew the two of them were exactly on the best of terms with one another. However, he was one of the best generals the Elves had so Francis bit his tongue as he awaited for Vera.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Vera and Amirra helped Francis up onto the bed, Francis thought and knew it was his fault for ruining their love session earlier. In his mind he thought, Somehow tonight I need to make it up to the two of them. I'll find a way. As he finished his thoughts, Vera and Amirra had finished dressing themselves as they headed outside. Looking over to Vera, Francis spoke. "I make up for this interruption tonight my loves, I promise. However, if you can Vera, I need you to teleport us back to the palace as I have a meeting with the Prince and General Faylin." Francis cringed at saying Faylin's name, as he knew the two of them were exactly on the best of terms with one another. However, he was one of the best generals the Elves had so Francis bit his tongue as he awaited for Vera.........

Vera listen to Francis and smile. "You better Francis you promised me and Amirra you make us mothers. Thought I am sure you done a good job at it already. We will find out in a couple weeks." She said with a smile. Vera thought for a moment when Francis asked for a teleport. "Francis, We will have to request a teleport from the Imperial Guard. The Palace is warded to prevent teleportation with out the Palace ok. It will take a few minutes" Vera said with sly look.

Vera then move her hand over a crystal and spoke Drow. After a few moments a Elf soldier face appeared. Vera and the solider had a conversation in Elven. The once the conversation was over, Vera turned to Francis. "The Palace is ready to teleport us, when your ready my love." Vera said with a smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

Vera listen to Francis and smile. "You better Francis you promised me and Amirra you make us mothers. Thought I am sure you done a good job at it already. We will find out in a couple weeks." She said with a smile. Vera thought for a moment when Francis asked for a teleport. "Francis, We will have to request a teleport from the Imperial Guard. The Palace is warded to prevent teleportation with out the Palace ok. It will take a few minutes" Vera said with sly look.

Vera then move her hand over a crystal and spoke Drow. After a few moments a Elf soldier face appeared. Vera and the solider had a conversation in Elven. The once the conversation was over, Vera turned to Francis. "The Palace is ready to teleport us, when your ready my love." Vera said with a smile.

As Vera got the approval for them to teleport, Francis nodded over to Vera to let them know to teleport the three of them. Within a few moments, Francis felt a surge in his body as he found himself in the palace next to Vera and Amirra. Checking to make sure he was still in one piece, Francis looked over to Vera and Amirra before speaking. Well, that was an interesting experience. We should probably head to the conference room were the Prince and Faylin said they be waiting for us. Hopefully this meeting will be over within the next two hours and then we can head back to the cottage for some other activities. And to answer back to your earlier statement Vera, I'm not going to lie to myself when I know for a fact that you two will be and probably in the early stages of pregnancy. God help me when that time comes." Francis finished and gave both ladies a worried look as he knew he was going to have much trouble from them if and when they did get pregnant......
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:58 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As Vera got the approval for them to teleport, Francis nodded over to Vera to let them know to teleport the three of them. Within a few moments, Francis felt a surge in his body as he found himself in the palace next to Vera and Amirra. Checking to make sure he was still in one piece, Francis looked over to Vera and Amirra before speaking. Well, that was an interesting experience. We should probably head to the conference room were the Prince and Faylin said they be waiting for us. Hopefully this meeting will be over within the next two hours and then we can head back to the cottage for some other activities. And to answer back to your earlier statement Vera, I'm not going to lie to myself when I know for a fact that you two will be and probably in the early stages of pregnancy. God help me when that time comes." Francis finished and gave both ladies a worried look as he knew he was going to have much trouble from them if and when they did get pregnant......

Vera gave Francis a caring look. "You'll be fine Francis. I know you make a good father. Don't worry about us getting pregnant. In fact be happy for us when we do." Vera said with a caring look. Amirra took Francis hand in hers as they walk as well, showing her support.

The couple walked into a large meeting room. Inside was General Faylin and two other Elves. One was a male elf with wings of an angel and the other was green-blue skin. When the couple enter the three Elves gave a bow. Faylin's naturally was the slightest. "Ah Lord Francis and Lady Amirra and Princess Verakacha pleasure to see you all again. I regret to say the Prince will be delayed, he attending some miltary officers from Constannia. He will be here as soon as he can. In the mean time I would like to introduce General Amonell Ap Flamisrisn of Air Forces and of Admiral Amarylia Ap Damakirli of The Imperial navy." As he said that, the two Elven officers bowed before him.

Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Vera gave Francis a caring look. "You'll be fine Francis. I know you make a good father. Don't worry about us getting pregnant. In fact be happy for us when we do." Vera said with a caring look. Amirra took Francis hand in hers as they walk as well, showing her support.

The couple walked into a large meeting room. Inside was General Faylin and two other Elves. One was a male elf with wings of an angel and the other was green-blue skin. When the couple enter the three Elves gave a bow. Faylin's naturally was the slightest. "Ah Lord Francis and Lady Amirra and Princess Verakacha pleasure to see you all again. I regret to say the Prince will be delayed, he attending some military officers from Constannia. He will be here as soon as he can. In the mean time I would like to introduce General Amonell Ap Flamisrisn of Air Forces and of Admiral Amarylia Ap Damakirli of The Imperial navy." As he said that, the two Elven officers bowed before him.

As they entered the room, Francis immediately felt some-sort of ill manner against Faylin due to their differences in the past,but decided for his sake and for Amirra and Vera he was going to be civil and well mannered for the meeting. As they three elves bowed to him, Francis returned the gesture as he offered his hand and greeted each of the commanders. Afterwhich, he helped Amirra and Vera into their seats before seating himself and began speaking to the Elven commanders. "My allies, it is a pleasure to meet all of you during these troubled times. However, I must inquire more information to who called this meeting. As I was told by the Prince, we weren't supposed to meet for another week or so since....well." Francis blushed a bit as he thought of Amirra and Vera and the reasons why they were gone for the week. Regaining his focus, Francis directed his attention to Faylin. "Faylin, I know the two of us aren't on the best of terms, but you must be wondering who and why called this meeting when we agreed several days ago to not have this meeting until the Sha-Cornel was free sometime next week."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they entered the room, Francis immediately felt some-sort of ill manner against Faylin due to their differences in the past,but decided for his sake and for Amirra and Vera he was going to be civil and well mannered for the meeting. As they three elves bowed to him, Francis returned the gesture as he offered his hand and greeted each of the commanders. Afterwhich, he helped Amirra and Vera into their seats before seating himself and began speaking to the Elven commanders. "My allies, it is a pleasure to meet all of you during these troubled times. However, I must inquire more information to who called this meeting. As I was told by the Prince, we weren't supposed to meet for another week or so since....well." Francis blushed a bit as he thought of Amirra and Vera and the reasons why they were gone for the week. Regaining his focus, Francis directed his attention to Faylin. "Faylin, I know the two of us aren't on the best of terms, but you must be wondering who and why called this meeting when we agreed several days ago to not have this meeting until the Sha-Cornel was free sometime next week."

"Yes I was a little concerned. Please Lord Francis, tell us why you have called this meeting?" Faylin said. Faylin was being professional and decided to not say something insulting yet. The others Elves looked at Francis as well. There faces a blank slate of emotions.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:57 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

"Yes I was a little concerned. Please Lord Francis, tell us why you have called this meeting?" Faylin said. Faylin was being professional and decided to not say something insulting yet. The others Elves looked at Francis as well. There faces a blank slate of emotions.

As the Elves responded back to Francis, he pondered for a few moments to think over the recent events that were told to him earlier in the day from back home. He thought over the events that were told to him about the Imperium and decided that it needed to be shared with the rest of the group. Looking over to Faylin, Francis spoke. "Well, I just received news from within the Imperium itself from one of the underground resistance cells located within the capital of St. Petersmarch itself. From what I could gather before the connection broke, Maximilian has gone completely mad with power within the Imperium. He's already invaded and conquered several border nations within the past three weeks and he's killing people by the millions. What's worse is how he's rounding up Imperium citizens and taking them to locations that we're unaware of what he's doing. And to top it off he intercepted a refugee fleet heading to Constannia and destroyed it. Almost one hundred ships and close to 500,000 people....dead; no survivors." Francis took a few moments for the reality to set in with the rest of the group before he continued on. "It appears that everyday we wait, more and more countries and people die and are conquered by Maximilian. I know right now we don't have the manpower to mount a full head-on invasion, but we need to find a way to delay Maximilian's forces before he manages to take the entire continent and refocus his attention on our nations. Any suggestions?" Francis waited for a response as he thought of the possible outcomes if they didn't act soon..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:39 am

[quote="Brotherhood Steel]
    As the Elves responded back to Francis, he pondered for a few moments to think over the recent events that were told to him earlier in the day from back home. He thought over the events that were told to him about the Imperium and decided that it needed to be shared with the rest of the group. Looking over to Faylin, Francis spoke. "Well, I just received news from within the Imperium itself from one of the underground resistance cells located within the capital of St. Petersmarch itself. From what I could gather before the connection broke, Maximilian has gone completely mad with power within the Imperium. He's already invaded and conquered several border nations within the past three weeks and he's killing people by the millions. What's worse is how he's rounding up Imperium citizens and taking them to locations that we're unaware of what he's doing. And to top it off he intercepted a refugee fleet heading to Constannia and destroyed it. Almost one hundred ships and close to 500,000 people....dead; no survivors." Francis took a few moments for the reality to set in with the rest of the group before he continued on. "It appears that everyday we wait, more and more countries and people die and are conquered by Maximilian. I know right now we don't have the manpower to mount a full head-on invasion, but we need to find a way to delay Maximilian's forces before he manages to take the entire continent and refocus his attention on our nations. Any suggestions?" Francis waited for a response as he thought of the possible outcomes if they didn't act soon..........[/quote]

Faylin herd Francis word and look visibly worried. The Empire wasn't ready for a war. Only half the Imperial military was even mobilized. It would be months, till the Imperial forces where ready. A and that was the Imperial forces. The High Council had yet to vote for deceleration of War. So most of the kingdom forces where not available for the war effort. In short the Empire was not ready. Faylin paused for a moment and spoke. "Lord Francis, The empire not yet ready for a full-scale fight with Maximus forces. The Imperial military is at half-strength and only half the units ready for combat are in position to do something. It's too early to take Maximus head on. Also until the High-Council votes a state of War, Kingdom units are unavailable to us. In short Francis where not ready." Faylin said almost with a tone of sadness. Whatever the man felt for Francis and his people, Faylin was still a honorable man. It was hard for the man to sit and do nothing to prevent such cowardly and dishonorable acts like the ones Maximilian was doing. He paced for for a moment and turn to Francis. "What every we have available, is at your disposal." Faylin said offer his hand to Francis. When Francis shook his hand, Faylin spoke again. "Francis you know this enemy better then any of us. What plan of attack you have in mind?" Faylin said with a actual supporting look.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:18 pm