Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

3 posters

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:30 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As he slept well that day, Francis was able to regain much of his stamina and strength back from the adventure romance of several days ago. As he woke up, he noticed that he was alone in the room. As he wanted to get out and see the city and the rest of the kingdom, Francis quickly showered and headed downstairs to the reception hall were they were serving breakfast. Seeing that they served mainly an assortment of sea food, Francis decided to take what he knew what he could eat and quickly ate. After which, he headed outside the hotel and by himself, started to wonder to the various landmarks within the city............

Francis was about to leave the hotel, when he felt a soft arm wrap into his. As Francis turned to look at the person doing that, he saw a familar face. Anala looked at him and smiled. "Ah Francis your up. I was looking for you." She said with a smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:05 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Francis was about to leave the hotel, when he felt a soft arm wrap into his. As Francis turned to look at the person doing that, he saw a familiar face. Anala looked at him and smiled. "Ah Francis your up. I was looking for you." She said with a smile.

As he noticed Anala, Francis smiled and kissed her before he spoke to her. "Good-morning my love, I'm guessing you and the others slept well then? Speaking of which, were are Amirra and Vera at? I was hoping that the four of us would be able to tour the city finally today after the last several days of romantic fun." Francis was hoping that Anala and the others were ready to go on the tour because Francis was still hurting from the day before and he really wanted to see the city and the Kingdom...........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:45 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:Francis was about to leave the hotel, when he felt a soft arm wrap into his. As Francis turned to look at the person doing that, he saw a familiar face. Anala looked at him and smiled. "Ah Francis your up. I was looking for you." She said with a smile.

As he noticed Anala, Francis smiled and kissed her before he spoke to her. "Good-morning my love, I'm guessing you and the others slept well then? Speaking of which, were are Amirra and Vera at? I was hoping that the four of us would be able to tour the city finally today after the last several days of romantic fun." Francis was hoping that Anala and the others were ready to go on the tour because Francis was still hurting from the day before and he really wanted to see the city and the Kingdom...........

"Well while you slept they went out to do some shopping. They going to be back in a hour. I just put in for some vacation, Vera got me some time off. I guess being a lover to a princess helps. Would you like to join me for some brunch. We can have it in the dry cafe." She said pulling Francis in direction of the coffee house.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:09 am

Elven Imperium wrote:"Well while you slept they went out to do some shopping. They going to be back in a hour. I just put in for some vacation, Vera got me some time off. I guess being a lover to a princess helps. Would you like to join me for some brunch. We can have it in the dry cafe." She said pulling Francis in direction of the coffee house.

Nodding in agreement with Anala, Francis proceeded to follow Anala to the coffee house around the block and take a seat outside looking over the entire city. While they waited for their food and drink, Francis took a few moments to admire the amazing view of the entire Sea Elf city. After taking some photos of the view, he looked over to Anala and held her hands as he looked into her eyes with compassion. After a few moments Francis poke up. "Anala, I never knew you were into that type of romance as we preformed last night. I thought you were the innocent and pure one but I guess I still have much to learn. So, what are some of the attractions around here that we should see while we're out today?" As Francis finished, he kissed Anala with love as he was happy right now even after the events of last night...........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:16 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Nodding in agreement with Anala, Francis proceeded to follow Anala to the coffee house around the block and take a seat outside looking over the entire city. While they waited for their food and drink, Francis took a few moments to admire the amazing view of the entire Sea Elf city. After taking some photos of the view, he looked over to Anala and held her hands as he looked into her eyes with compassion. After a few moments Francis poke up. "Anala, I never knew you were into that type of romance as we preformed last night. I thought you were the innocent and pure one but I guess I still have much to learn. So, what are some of the attractions around here that we should see while we're out today?" As Francis finished, he kissed Anala with love as he was happy right now even after the events of last night...........

Anala blushed at Francis words. "It wasn't really my idea. It was Vera's Your right, I am bit of still a virgin, but yes what you all did to me was amazing and new to me. Thank you." She said with a smile. She ponder Francis second statement. "Well for us Sea Elves this is an attraction. Have you ever had a Frapicino. It to die for. This stuff coffee is amazing. Let me get you a cup. What you like." Anala said smiling as she stood up. At that moment Francis learned that Coffee was something new to the Elves.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:50 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Anala blushed at Francis words. "It wasn't really my idea. It was Vera's Your right, I am bit of still a virgin, but yes what you all did to me was amazing and new to me. Thank you." She said with a smile. She pondered Francis second statement. "Well for us Sea Elves this is an attraction. Have you ever had a frappuccino? It's to die for. This coffee stuff is amazing. Let me get you a cup. What you like." Anala said smiling as she stood up. At that moment Francis learned that Coffee was something new to the Elves.

Francis laughed a bit when Anala mentioned that this was all Vera's idea of the events from last night, as he expected it was when he saw that familiar look in her eyes. After pondering how he was going to get revenge upon the three ladies either tonight or tomorrow, Francis answered Anala's question about what type of coffee he wanted. "I'd be more then happy to try one, Anala. I'm surprised you Elves haven't ever had coffee before this time frame. We've been used to the idea for almost three hundred years back in the Imperium." As Francis watched Anala go up and get the coffee, he made it his attention to examine her luscious body and her movements...........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:02 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Francis laughed a bit when Anala mentioned that this was all Vera's idea of the events from last night, as he expected it was when he saw that familiar look in her eyes. After pondering how he was going to get revenge upon the three ladies either tonight or tomorrow, Francis answered Anala's question about what type of coffee he wanted. "I'd be more then happy to try one, Anala. I'm surprised you Elves haven't ever had coffee before this time frame. We've been used to the idea for almost three hundred years back in the Imperium." As Francis watched Anala go up and get the coffee, he made it his attention to examine her luscious body and her movements...........

"Oh its all new. Allot of human convebtion are coming into the Empire now that we are allied with two human kingdoms. Human stuff is the just the new rage with the young." Anala said with a smile. As she sat she notice looking at her body. She smiled. "Francis I'm happy I can be in your life your a wonderful person....and maginificent lover..Perhaps we can some more fun tonight?" She said giving him a look of desire. As she sat, she too one her foots and moved it up to Francis groin area.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:27 am

Elven Imperium wrote:"Oh its all new. Alot of human inventions are coming into the Empire now that we are allied with two human kingdoms. Human stuff is the just the new rage with the young." Anala said with a smile. As she sat she notice looking at her body. She smiled. "Francis I'm happy I can be in your life your a wonderful person....and magnificent lover..Perhaps we can some more fun tonight?" She said giving him a look of desire. As she sat, she too one her foots and moved it up to Francis groin area.

Feeling Anala's foot go against his groin made him moan a bit as he tried to suppress it as they were in public. Still, it felt nice as he began to move his foot up and down one of Anala's legs. As they fooled around, Francis spoke up. "So, once Amirra and Vera come back from their shopping trip, what sites are you going to show us Anala. I'm sure there are places here that you would recommend for us to visit since it is such a nice day to travel around the city and beyond outside in the sea." Francis was looking forward to this day as it would be the actual first day since they arrived that they hadn't engaged in sex............
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:17 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Feeling Anala's foot go against his groin made him moan a bit as he tried to suppress it as they were in public. Still, it felt nice as he began to move his foot up and down one of Anala's legs. As they fooled around, Francis spoke up. "So, once Amirra and Vera come back from their shopping trip, what sites are you going to show us Anala. I'm sure there are places here that you would recommend for us to visit since it is such a nice day to travel around the city and beyond outside in the sea." Francis was looking forward to this day as it would be the actual first day since they arrived that they hadn't engaged in sex............

Anala smiled and move to kiss Francis. When she was done kissing Francis she spoke. "Yes there that reef area outside the city. I suggested before. I think you will all like it." Anala said with a smile. She and Francis enjoyed some drinks as they waited for Vera and Amirra to return.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Anala smiled and move to kiss Francis. When she was done kissing Francis she spoke. "Yes there is that reef area outside the city I suggested before. I think you will all like it." Anala said with a smile. She and Francis enjoyed some drinks as they waited for Vera and Amirra to return.

Francis and Anala enjoyed one another's company as they sat there and had their drinks of coffee as they talked about various likes and dislikes. After a while, Francis decided to get more personal with Anala. Anala, be honest with me. I really feel a strong connection to you and I do love you. However, have you talked to Amirra or Vera one on one to get their feedback on how they love you? I'm not trying to be mean spirited, but I want to make sure that we all love you and it's not just me because then I feel that I'm hurting all three of you then." As Francis finished, he down-casted his eyes as he realized more and more that he really hadn't talked with either Amirra or Vera the last few days and he felt he was neglecting them.......
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Francis and Anala enjoyed one another's company as they sat there and had their drinks of coffee as they talked about various likes and dislikes. After a while, Francis decided to get more personal with Anala. Anala, be honest with me. I really feel a strong connection to you and I do love you. However, have you talked to Amirra or Vera one on one to get their feedback on how they love you? I'm not trying to be mean spirited, but I want to make sure that we all love you and it's not just me because then I feel that I'm hurting all three of you then." As Francis finished, he down-casted his eyes as he realized more and more that he really hadn't talked with either Amirra or Vera the last few days and he felt he was neglecting them.......

Anala picked up Francis with her hand and looked at him with her eyes. "Francis. Don't worry. While you where sleeping we had a long talk with each other. We bonded half the day without you Francis. They look at me as a lover as well as you. They hope they will raised many children with you together." Anala said with a kiss.

When there kiss was done. They turn and saw two beautiful Drow women looking back at them with smiles.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Anala picked up Francis with her hand and looked at him with her eyes. "Francis. Don't worry. While you where sleeping we had a long talk with each other. We bonded half the day without you Francis. They look at me as a lover as well as you. They hope they will raised many children with you together." Anala said with a kiss.

When there kiss was done, they turned and saw two beautiful Drow women looking back at them with smiles.

As they finished their kiss, Francis felt reassured by Anala's words about how they felt about one another both in their love lives and as people. When he noticed both Amirra and Vera, both himself and Anala walked over and greeted them with passionate kisses. As they finished, Francis spoke up. "So my loves, how was the shopping today? I see you two bought many things on your trip. Are you both ready to go with us to the reef that Anala mentioned several days ago?" As Francis finished, he noticed that both Vera and Amirra had multiple bags of clothes and an assortment of other items he could describe about............
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they finished their kiss, Francis felt reassured by Anala's words about how they felt about one another both in their love lives and as people. When he noticed both Amirra and Vera, both himself and Anala walked over and greeted them with passionate kisses. As they finished, Francis spoke up. "So my loves, how was the shopping today? I see you two bought many things on your trip. Are you both ready to go with us to the reef that Anala mentioned several days ago?" As Francis finished, he noticed that both Vera and Amirra had multiple bags of clothes and an assortment of other items he could describe about............

The women all smiled and lead Francis back to the room. The wanted to show Francis what they had bought. but that would wait for tonight. When they got back to the room, they put there bags down and got undressed. When Francis looked at them puzzle, Anala spoke up. "The Reef is outside the air bubble part of the city. We can either swim or take transport. I figure you like a swim since its close." Anala said smiling as she undressed.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:15 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The women all smiled and lead Francis back to the room. The wanted to show Francis what they had bought; but that would wait for tonight. When they got back to the room, they put there bags down and got undressed. When Francis looked at them puzzle, Anala spoke up. "The Reef is outside the air bubble part of the city. We can either swim or take transport. I figure you like a swim since its close." Anala said smiling as she undressed.

As they headed back to the room, Francis was a bit nervous when he saw that Anala, Amirra, and Vera got undressed to travel out to the reef naked. Looking over to the three of them, Francis answered Anala's question. "I can go for a swim so that would be fine with me Anala. However, I think I'll lave my swim trunks on for now until we get to the reef. I'm still nervous and insecure about this whole openness you Sea Elves have when traveling around." As he finished, Francis was clearly blushing with embarrassment as he remembered at almost half of the people he meant outside this morning had no or barely any clothes on to begin with........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:The women all smiled and lead Francis back to the room. The wanted to show Francis what they had bought; but that would wait for tonight. When they got back to the room, they put there bags down and got undressed. When Francis looked at them puzzle, Anala spoke up. "The Reef is outside the air bubble part of the city. We can either swim or take transport. I figure you like a swim since its close." Anala said smiling as she undressed.

As they headed back to the room, Francis was a bit nervous when he saw that Anala, Amirra, and Vera got undressed to travel out to the reef naked. Looking over to the three of them, Francis answered Anala's question. "I can go for a swim so that would be fine with me Anala. However, I think I'll lave my swim trunks on for now until we get to the reef. I'm still nervous and insecure about this whole openness you Sea Elves have when traveling around." As he finished, Francis was clearly blushing with embarrassment as he remembered at almost half of the people he meant outside this morning had no or barely any clothes on to begin with........

When the group was finally ready, Anala lead them out of the hotel. There they followed a path the lead away from the tourist part of the city. Francis observed the the people walking around with a sever lack of clothing. At one point of the path, the girls enter a strange clear wall. This wall separated the bubble in part of the city to the part that wasn't. Francis could see on the other side the girls where floating and swimming. Anala was at home and swam easily. Amirra seem to be swimming fine, but poor Vera was struggle a little. The girls all looked at Francis to see if he would follow them.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:When the group was finally ready, Anala lead them out of the hotel. There they followed a path the lead away from the tourist part of the city. Francis observed the the people walking around with a sever lack of clothing. At one point of the path, the girls enter a strange clear wall. This wall separated the bubble in part of the city to the part that wasn't. Francis could see on the other side the girls where floating and swimming. Anala was at home and swam easily. Amirra seem to be swimming fine, but poor Vera was struggle a little. The girls all looked at Francis to see if he would follow them.

As they reached the part of the city that allowed them to transverse into the ocean, Francis took a few moments to adjust his necklace to make sure he could breath before he stepped out. Being in the military and particularly the Imperial Navy for over 35 years, Francis was a natural in the water as he treated it as a second home. As he entered into the ocean, it took him a few moments to adjust to his new gills for him to breath underwater, but after that Francis was able to glide around his lovers as he felt free swimming in the water. After having some fun, Francis swam up to Vera to help her adjust to swimming as he lead her to the others. Once the four of them were together, Francis spoke up. "Well Anala, you know the way to the reef. Lead on my love we'll be able to follow."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:When the group was finally ready, Anala lead them out of the hotel. There they followed a path the lead away from the tourist part of the city. Francis observed the the people walking around with a sever lack of clothing. At one point of the path, the girls enter a strange clear wall. This wall separated the bubble in part of the city to the part that wasn't. Francis could see on the other side the girls where floating and swimming. Anala was at home and swam easily. Amirra seem to be swimming fine, but poor Vera was struggle a little. The girls all looked at Francis to see if he would follow them.

As they reached the part of the city that allowed them to transverse into the ocean, Francis took a few moments to adjust his necklace to make sure he could breath before he stepped out. Being in the military and particularly the Imperial Navy for over 35 years, Francis was a natural in the water as he treated it as a second home. As he entered into the ocean, it took him a few moments to adjust to his new gills for him to breath underwater, but after that Francis was able to glide around his lovers as he felt free swimming in the water. After having some fun, Francis swam up to Vera to help her adjust to swimming as he lead her to the others. Once the four of them were together, Francis spoke up. "Well Anala, you know the way to the reef. Lead on my love we'll be able to follow."

Anala smiled and did a salute with her now webbed hands. She swam ahead like a fish just barely in sight. She smiled to the group. "Come on stay up with me." She said with a smile. They travel for a what was like an hour till they crest a reef. In the Reef there was coral of many different size and shapes. It was to Francis like he step on another world. There where allot of Elves and other being around. Mermaids, Nereids and other sea people frolic and moved among the coral in a festive mood.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Anala smiled and did a salute with her now webbed hands. She swam ahead like a fish just barely in sight. She smiled to the group. "Come on stay up with me." She said with a smile. They travel for a what was like an hour till they crest a reef. In the Reef there was coral of many different size and shapes. It was to Francis like he step on another world. There where allot of Elves and other being around. Mermaids, Nereids and other sea people frolic and moved among the coral in a festive mood.

As they finally reached the reef, Francis was beyond words to describe the natural beauty it possessed. He was also taken aback by the different sea life and creatures that were around the reef also. After taking in the time to admire the view and the various creatures, Francis could notice that alot of the creatures were female and were looking at him with looks of playful fun and seduction. Looking over to Anala, Francis spoke. "Well, Anala, I must say this place is beautiful. Now that we are here, what do we do now? And why does it seem that all or most of the creatures here are female? And why are they looking at me?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they finally reached the reef, Francis was beyond words to describe the natural beauty it possessed. He was also taken aback by the different sea life and creatures that were around the reef also. After taking in the time to admire the view and the various creatures, Francis could notice that alot of the creatures were female and were looking at him with looks of playful fun and seduction. Looking over to Anala, Francis spoke. "Well, Anala, I must say this place is beautiful. Now that we are here, what do we do now? And why does it seem that all or most of the creatures here are female? And why are they looking at me?"

Anala smiled at Francis. "It because your human. We don't have many human visits here. And there also surprised why your still clothed. To them it a tease." Anala said smiling. Her words rang true. A lot of the beautiful sea maiden where snicker and smiling looking at Francis. The maidens where all nude and very beautiful. Amirra and Vera where admiring the beauty of the coral reefs with Anala.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Anala smiled at Francis. "It because your human. We don't have many human visits here. And there also surprised why your still clothed. To them it a tease." Anala said smiling. Her words rang true. A lot of the beautiful sea maiden where snicker and smiling looking at Francis. The maidens where all nude and very beautiful. Amirra and Vera where admiring the beauty of the coral reefs with Anala.

As they continued to admire the reef, Francis felt his swim trunks disappear as one of the passing maidens had came up behind him and ripped them off; revealing Francis's well toned body and area. Not knowing what to do, Francis hid behind a rock as his face had a mixture of fear, ensnarement, and excitement. As he tried to best cover himself, he noticed that several beautiful sea maidens were swimming over to him along with Anala, Amirra, and Vera...........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they continued to admire the reef, Francis felt his swim trunks disappear as one of the passing maidens had came up behind him and ripped them off; revealing Francis's well toned body and area. Not knowing what to do, Francis hid behind a rock as his face had a mixture of fear, ensnarement, and excitement. As he tried to best cover himself, he noticed that several beautiful sea maidens were swimming over to him along with Anala, Amirra, and Vera...........

The girls came over and saw Francis try to hide his body. Anala came over and held Francis. "It's ok, Francis there nothing to be ashamed of. You have a wonderful body." Anala said holding him. She and his other wives help him rise slowly up from the rock. The looking on Sea maidens got a good view of Francis body. Because of the sight of many beautiful women arroused him, Francis showed them some new. There where many gasps and a few "mmmmm" from the crowd. The "mmmm", elisted a response from Vera who said. "Sorry girls he's taken." Which was followed by a bunch of "awwws" from the crowd.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:42 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls came over and saw Francis try to hide his body. Anala came over and held Francis. "It's ok, Francis there nothing to be ashamed of. You have a wonderful body." Anala said holding him. She and his other wives help him rise slowly up from the rock. The looking on Sea maidens got a good view of Francis body. Because of the sight of many beautiful women aroused him, Francis showed them some new. There where many gasps and a few "mmmmm" from the crowd. The "mmmm", enlisted a response from Vera who said. "Sorry girls he's taken." Which was followed by a bunch of "awwws" from the crowd.

As his lovers help him express his body to the other maidens, Francis blushed as his lovers parade his toned and muscular body to them as a trophy. However, Francis did feel great in knowing that at least he could not be embarrassed about how the other creatures and elves would view him. In fact, upon hearing the various moans and sights from the crowd over this body, Francis decided to have fun with it and strut his body to all of the women. After Vera calmed things down and the maidens left, Francis hugged his lovers and wives before he spoke again. "Thank you all for that. It really did help me. Now I can swim without feeling embarrassed to say the least. So now what do we do? More exploring or do you ladies have something else planned while we're out here in the ocean?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:08 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As his lovers help him express his body to the other maidens, Francis blushed as his lovers parade his toned and muscular body to them as a trophy. However, Francis did feel great in knowing that at least he could not be embarrassed about how the other creatures and elves would view him. In fact, upon hearing the various moans and sights from the crowd over this body, Francis decided to have fun with it and strut his body to all of the women. After Vera calmed things down and the maidens left, Francis hugged his lovers and wives before he spoke again. "Thank you all for that. It really did help me. Now I can swim without feeling embarrassed to say the least. So now what do we do? More exploring or do you ladies have something else planned while we're out here in the ocean?"

"Oh I think we should wait her for a little. The Mermaids and Sirens are going to sign for the crowd. There voice are wonderful. Oh and don't worry Francis I intend to show you all how to make love underwater." Anala said with a smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:56 am

Elven Imperium wrote:"Oh I think we should wait her for a little. The Mermaids and Sirens are going to sing for the crowd. Their voices are wonderful. Oh and don't worry Francis I intend to show you all how to make love underwater." Anala said with a smile.

Smiling and grinning at Anala's statement, Francis headed over to the edge of the reef were everyone was gathering to see the Mermaids and Sirens sing. As the four of them floated in place, Francis began to hear the opening of tranquil singing as the Mermaids and Sirens opened up the show. Francis ears were meet with the most beautiful and pure signing her had ever heard before in his life; so much so it made him start to cry with tears of happiness as they continued to sing..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:03 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Smiling and grinning at Anala's statement, Francis headed over to the edge of the reef were everyone was gathering to see the Mermaids and Sirens sing. As the four of them floated in place, Francis began to hear the opening of tranquil singing as the Mermaids and Sirens opened up the show. Francis ears were meet with the most beautiful and pure signing her had ever heard before in his life; so much so it made him start to cry with tears of happiness as they continued to sing..........

As the the sea maiden sang the colors of the Coral began to shift and change colors. If was like they where alive changing with the music.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:23 pm