Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

3 posters

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:When Francis woke. He was back in the bedroom. He was encased by the bodies of his lovers. As usual Anala had mounted him, as she laid there sleeping.

When Francis woke, he was surprised to be the only one awake and even more surprised that he was awake before his lovers were. As much as he wanted to leave his bed, Francis realized that by doing so he would have to wake Anala since she was mounted on top of him. Instead, he laid there in the bed surrounded by his lovers thinking about how their vacation had gone thus far. They had been the the Sea Kingdom for almost a week now and Francis had experienced things that he never imagined in his life he be able to do. As he laid there, Francis wondered which Kingdom they would head to next as tomorrow morning was their scheduled time to leave for the next phase of their vacation...........

Anala began to stir. She body automatic rose and fell on Francis. which in turn cause a gasp from both of them. Anala began to rise and fall on Francis in reverie. In her mind she was reliving her first love making with Francis.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:42 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Anala began to stir. She body automatic rose and fell on Francis. which in turn cause a gasp from both of them. Anala began to rise and fall on Francis in reverie. In her mind she was reliving her first love making with Francis.

As Francis tried to think, he realized that Anala was gyrating her hips and body into Francis to pleasure herself while she was still in reverie. While the motion did feel nice to Francis, it also caused him to moan a bit as he tried to keep himself from waking the others. Trying his best, Francis moved Anala off of him and placed her in between Amirra and Vera before he headed to the balcony of their room. It was still dark outside so Francis decided to put on a robe and have a couple of drinks as he watched the beautiful scenery of the city landscape before him..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:33 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:Anala began to stir. She body automatic rose and fell on Francis. which in turn cause a gasp from both of them. Anala began to rise and fall on Francis in reverie. In her mind she was reliving her first love making with Francis.

As Francis tried to think, he realized that Anala was gyrating her hips and body into Francis to pleasure herself while she was still in reverie. While the motion did feel nice to Francis, it also caused him to moan a bit as he tried to keep himself from waking the others. Trying his best, Francis moved Anala off of him and placed her in between Amirra and Vera before he headed to the balcony of their room. It was still dark outside so Francis decided to put on a robe and have a couple of drinks as he watched the beautiful scenery of the city landscape before him..........

The when Francis left her body, Anala gasped, but thankfully did not waken. She was still in reverie. As Francis watch the city, he was greeted with a wonderful show. The light of the morning hit the city and the city began to shimmer in a rainbow of colors. The show lasted for a few hours.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The when Francis left her body, Anala gasped, but thankfully did not waken. She was still in reverie. As Francis watch the city, he was greeted with a wonderful show. The light of the morning hit the city and the city began to shimmer in a rainbow of colors. The show lasted for a few hours.

Looking over the city and the beautiful landscape as the sun rose, Francis took the time to reflect on these past few weeks and how his life was for the better now. As he thought to himself, he felt the warm embrace of Amirra, Anala, and Vera as they joined him on the couch. Not saying anything to disturb the intimate moment, the four of them looked over the rising sun as it's rays made the water and city glisten around them. After a while, Francis spoke up. "So my loves, since this will be our last day here in the Sea Elf Kingdom, were do you wish for us to go today and also where will we be going after our visit here?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:The when Francis left her body, Anala gasped, but thankfully did not waken. She was still in reverie. As Francis watch the city, he was greeted with a wonderful show. The light of the morning hit the city and the city began to shimmer in a rainbow of colors. The show lasted for a few hours.

Looking over the city and the beautiful landscape as the sun rose, Francis took the time to reflect on these past few weeks and how his life was for the better now. As he thought to himself, he felt the warm embrace of Amirra, Anala, and Vera as they joined him on the couch. Not saying anything to disturb the intimate moment, the four of them looked over the rising sun as it's rays made the water and city glisten around them. After a while, Francis spoke up. "So my loves, since this will be our last day here in the Sea Elf Kingdom, were do you wish for us to go today and also where will we be going after our visit here?"

Anala got sullen at Francis statement. "Francis I can't go. I can't leave and follow you all on a vacation. I have my work here. I can't go with you all." Anala started to cry.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Anala got sullen at Francis statement. "Francis I can't go. I can't leave and follow you all on a vacation. I have my work here. I can't go with you all." Anala started to cry.

As Anala began to cry, Francis comforted her as he wrapped his arms around her body and held her to his body. As he calmed her down, Francis spoke up. "Anala, you are apart of this family now. We won't leave you behind. Let me talk to your boss so we can make the arrangements. I think they will understand once they realize who's authority I'm acting on. Let us get dressed and we'll talk with your boss." As Francis finished, he kissed Anala before he headed back into the bathroom to take a shower and put on his military uniform. He also made sure to bring out his papers and titles that the Sha-Coronel had given him to use if they had any problems on their vacation within the Empire and its kingdoms..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:Anala got sullen at Francis statement. "Francis I can't go. I can't leave and follow you all on a vacation. I have my work here. I can't go with you all." Anala started to cry.

As Anala began to cry, Francis comforted her as he wrapped his arms around her body and held her to his body. As he calmed her down, Francis spoke up. "Anala, you are apart of this family now. We won't leave you behind. Let me talk to your boss so we can make the arrangements. I think they will understand once they realize who's authority I'm acting on. Let us get dressed and we'll talk with your boss." As Francis finished, he kissed Anala before he headed back into the bathroom to take a shower and put on his military uniform. He also made sure to bring out his papers and titles that the Sha-Coronel had given him to use if they had any problems on their vacation within the Empire and its kingdoms..........

He return to find all the girls dress and ready to go. Vera looked at Erancis and smiled. "Anala is part of our family now. We will all go and help." She said with a smile. Amirra also nodded in support.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:He return to find all the girls dress and ready to go. Vera looked at Francis and smiled. "Anala is part of our family now. We will all go and help." She said with a smile. Amirra also nodded in support.

As they all dressed, they all headed to the hotel lobby and called Anala's supervisor over to talk with her to explain the situation to her. As the supervisor walked up, Francis introduced himself. "Greetings, my friend. I am Lord Francis Kissinger, Duke of the Shinning Shores and Protector to the Sha-Coronel and also a representative to the Imperium of the Brotherhood. Over the last week, both my wives, Princess Vera and Noblewoman Amirra, along with myself, have become very attached with Anala and as a result, we have invited her into our family as our lover and personal mistress. As a result, however, we ask that Anala be allowed to come with us on our honeymoon." As Tiberius waited for a response, he gathered the papers and titles to show to the supervisor to help ease the tension and to show who he was...........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:He return to find all the girls dress and ready to go. Vera looked at Francis and smiled. "Anala is part of our family now. We will all go and help." She said with a smile. Amirra also nodded in support.

As they all dressed, they all headed to the hotel lobby and called Anala's supervisor over to talk with her to explain the situation to her. As the supervisor walked up, Francis introduced himself. "Greetings, my friend. I am Lord Francis Kissinger, Duke of the Shinning Shores and Protector to the Sha-Coronel and also a representative to the Imperium of the Brotherhood. Over the last week, both my wives, Princess Vera and Noblewoman Amirra, along with myself, have become very attached with Anala and as a result, we have invited her into our family as our lover and personal mistress. As a result, however, we ask that Anala be allowed to come with us on our honeymoon." As Tiberius waited for a response, he gathered the papers and titles to show to the supervisor to help ease the tension and to show who he was...........

Normally the manager, a beautiful Sea elf woman, name Nu'wada would have protested. She like all Elven commoners, where in indoctrinated to stay out the affairs of the noblity. She turn to Anala. "Congratulations and enjoy your vacation." She said with a polite smile.

Anala turned to Francis and hugged him and kiss him. She then shared her kiss and embrace with Vera and Amirra.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Normally the manager, a beautiful Sea elf woman, name Nu'wada would have protested. She like all Elven commoners, where in indoctrinated to stay out the affairs of the nobility. She turn to Anala. "Congratulations and enjoy your vacation." She said with a polite smile.

Anala turned to Francis and hugged him and kiss him. She then shared her kiss and embrace with Vera and Amirra.

Thanking the manager for her gratitude, Francis paid the manager five years worth of her salary as a thank you. After he was done, Francis headed back to the room with his three lovers before he kissed them and spoke. "Well Anala, it looks like you're coming with us now. And since this is our last day here in the city, I'll let you three decide what you want us to do for the day. I'll be resting on the bed until then. Let me know when you all make a decision my loves." As Francis finished, he kissed his three lovers before he headed back to the bed to rest for a bit while the three girls talked to themselves..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:17 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:Normally the manager, a beautiful Sea elf woman, name Nu'wada would have protested. She like all Elven commoners, where in indoctrinated to stay out the affairs of the nobility. She turn to Anala. "Congratulations and enjoy your vacation." She said with a polite smile.

Thanking the manager for her gratitude, Francis paid the manager five years worth of her salary as a thank you. After he was done, Francis headed back to the room with his three lovers before he kissed them and spoke. "Well Anala, it looks like you're coming with us now. And since this is our last day here in the city, I'll let you three decide what you want us to do for the day. I'll be resting on the bed until then. Let me know when you all make a decision my loves." As Francis finished, he kissed his three lovers before he headed back to the bed to rest for a bit while the three girls talked to themselves..........

Francis got a little rest and then he felt soft hands putting wonderful smelling oil on his body. Before he react he was tied down to the bed and blind-folided. As he laid there help less he feel a mouth and tongues on a special part of his body.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:05 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Francis got a little rest and then he felt soft hands putting wonderful smelling oil on his body. Before he react he was tied down to the bed and blind-folded. As he laid there help less he feel a mouth and tongues on a special part of his body.

Before he could react, Francis found himself again smothered in the warm oil as he was tied to the bed and his clothes stripped. Seeing that his lovers wanted to spend their last day making love to one another, Francis enjoyed the company as his lovers began to pleasure him with their mouths and tongues. Moaning at the experience, Francis was helpless as his lovers began to mount him and as they switched turns with him pleasuring them in their private areas...........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:09 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:Francis got a little rest and then he felt soft hands putting wonderful smelling oil on his body. Before he react he was tied down to the bed and blind-folded. As he laid there help less he feel a mouth and tongues on a special part of his body.

Before he could react, Francis found himself again smothered in the warm oil as he was tied to the bed and his clothes stripped. Seeing that his lovers wanted to spend their last day making love to one another, Francis enjoyed the company as his lovers began to pleasure him with their mouths and tongues. Moaning at the experience, Francis was helpless as his lovers began to mount him and as they switched turns with him pleasuring them in their private areas...........

The girls indeed where playing a game. They wanted to see who would cause Francis to climax first and they also wanted Francis to learn ther bodies by touch. The girls bit back there pleasure moans and screams to torture Francis. If he climax, he would have know her by touch.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:27 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls indeed where playing a game. They wanted to see who would cause Francis to climax first and they also wanted Francis to learn their bodies by touch. The girls bit back there pleasure moans and screams to torture Francis. If he climax, he would have know her by touch.

As they all had fun with one another, Francis could sense and feel that each of his lovers were testing him to see which one he was pleasuring at the time. While any other person would find this task impossible, Francis was able to identify which body part he felt belonged to since he had spent ample time with each of the ladies making love and romance to them. It also help Francis too that he knew their voices and sounds well as they all climaxed within and on top of one another through their long session of lovemaking. As the day wore on, this session became the most spontaneous and enjoyable session Francis had ever had with the three of his wives and lovers. Finally, after many hours, Francis climaxed his hardest as they all passed out from their session of lovemaking. The next thing Francis knew, he awoke again next to his three beautiful lovers. Still very tired, Francis whispered to all of them, "Amirra, Vera, I knew we discussed about the possibility of having Anala marry us, but I think after this week we can all agree on asking her to become a full member of our family as a wife. What do you all think?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:33 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:The girls indeed where playing a game. They wanted to see who would cause Francis to climax first and they also wanted Francis to learn their bodies by touch. The girls bit back there pleasure moans and screams to torture Francis. If he climax, he would have know her by touch.

As they all had fun with one another, Francis could sense and feel that each of his lovers were testing him to see which one he was pleasuring at the time. While any other person would find this task impossible, Francis was able to identify which body part he felt belonged to since he had spent ample time with each of the ladies making love and romance to them. It also help Francis too that he knew their voices and sounds well as they all climaxed within and on top of one another through their long session of lovemaking. As the day wore on, this session became the most spontaneous and enjoyable session Francis had ever had with the three of his wives and lovers. Finally, after many hours, Francis climaxed his hardest as they all passed out from their session of lovemaking. The next thing Francis knew, he awoke again next to his three beautiful lovers. Still very tired, Francis whispered to all of them, "Amirra, Vera, I knew we discussed about the possibility of having Anala marry us, but I think after this week we can all agree on asking her to become a full member of our family as a wife. What do you all think?"

The girls enjoy the game too much. They all got pleasure from Francis and each had mated with Francis. They girls where surprised by who won there little competican. It was the woman who rest on Francis in the end of there love session. As Francis said his words, he felt someone mount him and then lay her soft body on his. His words where lost on the women due to there exhastion and reverie.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:52 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls enjoy the game too much. They all got pleasure from Francis and each had mated with Francis. They girls where surprised by who won their little competition; It was the woman who rested on Francis in the end of there love session. As Francis said his words, he felt someone mount him and then lay her soft body on his. His words where lost on the women due to there exhaustion and reverie.

Still tied and blindfolded, Francis could only image that it was Anala who had mounted him as the girls fell asleep around him. Since he had no way of cutting the magical binds on his hands, Francis instead went to sleep as he moaned a bit with Anala on top of him as he continued to pleasure her while he drifted into sleep. It wasn't until early the next morning when he woke he felt his bindings removed and he saw that no one was in the room. As he walked around, he couldn't find Anala or Amirra and Vera. Thinking to himself that they had went to breakfast, Francis decided to take one more bath in the bathing pool before he packed to leave with his lovers............
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:52 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:The girls enjoy the game too much. They all got pleasure from Francis and each had mated with Francis. They girls where surprised by who won their little competition; It was the woman who rested on Francis in the end of there love session. As Francis said his words, he felt someone mount him and then lay her soft body on his. His words where lost on the women due to there exhaustion and reverie.

Still tied and blindfolded, Francis could only image that it was Anala who had mounted him as the girls fell asleep around him. Since he had no way of cutting the magical binds on his hands, Francis instead went to sleep as he moaned a bit with Anala on top of him as he continued to pleasure her while he drifted into sleep. It wasn't until early the next morning when he woke he felt his bindings removed and he saw that no one was in the room. As he walked around, he couldn't find Anala or Amirra and Vera. Thinking to himself that they had went to breakfast, Francis decided to take one more bath in the bathing pool before he packed to leave with his lovers............

As Francis laid in the bath tub bathing. He was enjoying the warm water in peace. It was so relaxing Francis felt the need too rest his eyes and enjoy the water. Francis closed his and rest. A small pass and then Francis felt something. Someone got in the pool with him. Before he could start to make up, a soft body press against his. Then as he struggle to make up, Francis felt soft hands take a special part of him and mount it with a gasp. The wonderful feeling made Francis moan. It was that moment that Francis remember that this body was the body he first climax in last night. That it was also the last body to join with him last night. As she struggle to awake the mystery woman began to ride him.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

As Francis laid in the bath tub bathing, he was enjoying the warm water in peace. It was so relaxing Francis felt the need to rest his eyes and enjoy the water. Francis closed his and rest for a small passage of time and then Francis felt something. Someone got in the pool with him. Before he could start to wake up, a soft body press against his. Then as he struggle to wake up, Francis felt soft hands take a special part of him and mount it with a gasp. The wonderful feeling made Francis moan. It was that moment that Francis remember that this body was the body he first climax in last night. That it was also the last body to join with him last night. As she struggle to awake the mystery woman began to ride him.

As he enjoyed the tube to himself, Francis felt someone caress his body and kiss him before he felt that person mount him to make pleasure to him. Not resisting in the slightest, Francis let the mystery woman control the rhythm of their movements as they mated with one another. After a while of doing this action, Francis felt himself climax in the bathing pool as he heard the familiar moan and screaming of pleasure from the person riding him. After they were done, Francis opened his eyes to see it was none other then Anala. As the two were stilled joined in the pool, Francis let Anala rest her head against his chest as he hugged her and caressed her loving body. Before long, they were joined by Vera and Amirra and soon they were altogether in the bathing pool as Francis spoke up finally. "Amirra, Vera, I knew we discussed about the possibility of having Anala marry us, but I think after this week we can all agree on asking her to become a full member of our family as a wife. What do you all think?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:50 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

As Francis laid in the bath tub bathing, he was enjoying the warm water in peace. It was so relaxing Francis felt the need to rest his eyes and enjoy the water. Francis closed his and rest for a small passage of time and then Francis felt something. Someone got in the pool with him. Before he could start to wake up, a soft body press against his. Then as he struggle to wake up, Francis felt soft hands take a special part of him and mount it with a gasp. The wonderful feeling made Francis moan. It was that moment that Francis remember that this body was the body he first climax in last night. That it was also the last body to join with him last night. As she struggle to awake the mystery woman began to ride him.

As he enjoyed the tube to himself, Francis felt someone caress his body and kiss him before he felt that person mount him to make pleasure to him. Not resisting in the slightest, Francis let the mystery woman control the rhythm of their movements as they mated with one another. After a while of doing this action, Francis felt himself climax in the bathing pool as he heard the familiar moan and screaming of pleasure from the person riding him. After they were done, Francis opened his eyes to see it was none other then Anala. As the two were stilled joined in the pool, Francis let Anala rest her head against his chest as he hugged her and caressed her loving body. Before long, they were joined by Vera and Amirra and soon they were altogether in the bathing pool as Francis spoke up finally. "Amirra, Vera, I knew we discussed about the possibility of having Anala marry us, but I think after this week we can all agree on asking her to become a full member of our family as a wife. What do you all think?"

The two Drow women gave Francis a smile. "That is why we are going to leave you two alone to bond. Me and Amirra are going ahead to the Star Elf lands. We get everything ready for tomrrow. Enjoy your fun Anala." Vera said as she and Amirra finish bathing and got dress. They made sure to show their bodies off one last time before they went into the room to pack. Anala for her part stay there cuddling to Francis.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:28 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The two Drow women gave Francis a smile. "That is why we are going to leave you two alone to bond. Me and Amirra are going ahead to the Star Elf lands. We get everything ready for tomorrow. Enjoy your fun Anala." Vera said as she and Amirra finish bathing and got dress. They made sure to show their bodies off one last time before they went into the room to pack. Anala for her part stay there cuddling to Francis.

Seeing that Amirra and Vera had approved of accepting Anala as their wife, Francis continued to caress and cuddle with Anala as Vera and Amirra left to head to the Star Elf Kingdom to prepare for the ceremony. After lying in the bathing pool for awhile, Francis spoke up again to his future wife. "I am so happy that Vera and Amirra said yes, and I'm even more happy that you said yes to become apart of our family, my love. Thank you again for everything. You are the innocence that the three of us lost so long ago and you are the stabilizing force we need in our lives. Thank you again." As Francis finished, he kissed and caressed Anala for many minutes before he spoke again. "Well, Anala, since we have the day and night to ourselves, what do you wish to do?"
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:The two Drow women gave Francis a smile. "That is why we are going to leave you two alone to bond. Me and Amirra are going ahead to the Star Elf lands. We get everything ready for tomorrow. Enjoy your fun Anala." Vera said as she and Amirra finish bathing and got dress. They made sure to show their bodies off one last time before they went into the room to pack. Anala for her part stay there cuddling to Francis.

Seeing that Amirra and Vera had approved of accepting Anala as their wife, Francis continued to caress and cuddle with Anala as Vera and Amirra left to head to the Star Elf Kingdom to prepare for the ceremony. After lying in the bathing pool for awhile, Francis spoke up again to his future wife. "I am so happy that Vera and Amirra said yes, and I'm even more happy that you said yes to become apart of our family, my love. Thank you again for everything. You are the innocence that the three of us lost so long ago and you are the stabilizing force we need in our lives. Thank you again." As Francis finished, he kissed and caressed Anala for many minutes before he spoke again. "Well, Anala, since we have the day and night to ourselves, what do you wish to do?"

Anala looked at Francis with eyes that spoke of love. "Francis I always wanted a boyfriend who would swim with and love me. Can we enjoy a quiet day together as a couple. Cause tonight I intend to make love to you till we need healing." Anala said with a wicked smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:07 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Anala looked at Francis with eyes that spoke of love. "Francis I always wanted a boyfriend who would swim with and love me. Can we enjoy a quiet day together as a couple. Cause tonight I intend to make love to you till we need healing." Anala said with a wicked smile.

Hearing Anala's answer, Francis nodded to her question as he relaxed himself again in the bathing pool. After some time had past, Francis again spoke up to Anala. "So, Anala, since you want a quiet day of us bonding, what would you suggest we do for an activity for the day? There must be something that couples do during the day here in the city. Do you want to see a movie or do you have another idea, my love?" As Francis finished, he gave off a slight moan as he forgot that both Anala and him were still connected to one another.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:Anala looked at Francis with eyes that spoke of love. "Francis I always wanted a boyfriend who would swim with and love me. Can we enjoy a quiet day together as a couple. Cause tonight I intend to make love to you till we need healing." Anala said with a wicked smile.

Hearing Anala's answer, Francis nodded to her question as he relaxed himself again in the bathing pool. After some time had past, Francis again spoke up to Anala. "So, Anala, since you want a quiet day of us bonding, what would you suggest we do for an activity for the day? There must be something that couples do during the day here in the city. Do you want to see a movie or do you have another idea, my love?" As Francis finished, he gave off a slight moan as he forgot that both Anala and him were still connected to one another.........

Anala gasp as well as she felt him moan. Francis and her where getting arrosed again. "We can decided that...later." she said with another gasp. Anala rose her body and slam it down on Francis crying out and he enter her fully.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:06 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Anala gasp as well as she felt him moan. Francis and her where getting aroused again. "We can decided that...later," she said with another gasp. Anala rose her body and slammed it down on Francis; crying out as Francis entered her fully.

Seeing that Anala and himself were now fully aroused again, Francis moaned as he entered Anala. Moving the two of themselves to the bed, Francis and Anala proceeded for the next several hours in engaging in copious amounts of romance until it was around lunchtime when they were finished. As the two of them lied in bed, Francis cuddled with Anala as he whispered into her ear. "So, my love, now what do you wish to do? It's not even lunch yet and we still have an entire afternoon and evening to experience with one another..........."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:39 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:Anala gasp as well as she felt him moan. Francis and her where getting aroused again. "We can decided that...later," she said with another gasp. Anala rose her body and slammed it down on Francis; crying out as Francis entered her fully.

Seeing that Anala and himself were now fully aroused again, Francis moaned as he entered Anala. Moving the two of themselves to the bed, Francis and Anala proceeded for the next several hours in engaging in copious amounts of romance until it was around lunchtime when they were finished. As the two of them lied in bed, Francis cuddled with Anala as he whispered into her ear. "So, my love, now what do you wish to do? It's not even lunch yet and we still have an entire afternoon and evening to experience with one another..........."

"I think we go for a nice swim around the town...just the two of us." Anala said with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:15 am