Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

3 posters

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 am

Elven Imperium wrote:As the three of them enjoyed the breakfast, Vera and Amirra thought on Francis words. "Francis I am sure we can start building a wonderful home when we are done with the honeymoon. As for where to go. I wonder where would you like to go? I mean there so many places in the Empire and beyond to see. Court gossip says Constannia is the romantic vacation spot to go to." Vera said with a smile.

As they continued on with breakfast, Francis listened to Vera and Amirra talk about were to go for their vacation. When they mentioned Constannia, Francis spoke up. "Constannia is a beautiful place, but I've been living their for the last 6 months. We'll be going there anyway before we leave for war so we can tour the countryside then. I want to see the Empire, learn the Drowish culture and learn more about the country I'll be calling my home once this war is over. And I'm sure you two know plenty of romantic places within the Empire for the three of us to visit." As Francis finished, he took his leg and rubbed up against Amirra and Vera to show he was in a playful mood for when they went out for their vacation............
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:52 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they continued on with breakfast, Francis listened to Vera and Amirra talk about were to go for their vacation. When they mentioned Constannia, Francis spoke up. "Constannia is a beautiful place, but I've been living their for the last 6 months. We'll be going there anyway before we leave for war so we can tour the countryside then. I want to see the Empire, learn the Drowish culture and learn more about the country I'll be calling my home once this war is over. And I'm sure you two know plenty of romantic places within the Empire for the three of us to visit." As Francis finished, he took his leg and rubbed up against Amirra and Vera to show he was in a playful mood for when they went out for their vacation............

The girls frown a little at Francis mention learning Drowish ways. They hope that he would stay more like himslef then learn the ways of the their ruthless countrymen. When he ask about she other sights in the Empire, the girls thought for a moment. Then they turn to Francis. Amirra spoke this time. "Francis have you ever visited the Sea Elves or the sky cities of the Avariel." Amirra said with a smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:57 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls frowned a little at Francis mentioning learning Drowish ways. They hope that he would stay more like himself then learning the ways of the their ruthless countrymen. When he ask about she other sights in the Empire, the girls thought for a moment. Then they turn to Francis. Amirra spoke this time. "Francis have you ever visited the Sea Elves or the sky cities of the Avariel." Amirra said with a smile.

As Amirra asked the question to Francis, he replied back quickly. "Amirra, Vera can vouch for me when I say that the only place I've been in the Empire so far is here in the capital. Part of the reason why I requested the next eight weeks off is that we could explore and visit places within the Empire you've both always wanted to visit. Wherever we go I'll be happy as long as I'm with you. So let's pack our things and we'll decide while we're on the road. Surprise me were we go on this vacation." As he finished, Francis headed over to Amirra and Vera and kissed both of them before he headed to the bath to take one last bath before he started packing for their long and needed vacation........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Amirra asked the question to Francis, he replied back quickly. "Amirra, Vera can vouch for me when I say that the only place I've been in the Empire so far is here in the capital. Part of the reason why I requested the next eight weeks off is that we could explore and visit places within the Empire you've both always wanted to visit. Wherever we go I'll be happy as long as I'm with you. So let's pack our things and we'll decide while we're on the road. Surprise me were we go on this vacation." As he finished, Francis headed over to Amirra and Vera and kissed both of them before he headed to the bath to take one last bath before he started packing for their long and needed vacation........

The girls joined Francis in the bath. This time actually relaxing and bathing. As they lied with him in the tub, Vera spoke up. "Very well we will go to a place, me and Amirra would like to go first. You see Francis, the Drow kingdom has no ocean. So we decided to visit the Sea Elf Kingdom." Vera said with a smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls joined Francis in the bath. This time actually relaxing and bathing. As they lied with him in the tub, Vera spoke up. "Very well we will go to a place, me and Amirra would like to go first. You see Francis, the Drow kingdom has no ocean. So we decided to visit the Sea Elf Kingdom." Vera said with a smile.

As they bathed together, Francis was surprised by Vera's answer for visiting the Sea Kingdom first. He also felt somewhat embarrassed for himself since he tried to invade the Drow Kingdom by sea, not realizing it was completely landlocked. As Vera finished explaining herself, Francis spoke up. "That will be an interesting first visit. I remember briefly talking with the Sea Queen Elf from that kingdom. Do they live entirely underwater? If so how are we going to be able to interact with them or visit their kingdom?" Francis waited for an answer has his interest was peaked now about how their visit would work........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:13 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:The girls joined Francis in the bath. This time actually relaxing and bathing. As they lied with him in the tub, Vera spoke up. "Very well we will go to a place, me and Amirra would like to go first. You see Francis, the Drow kingdom has no ocean. So we decided to visit the Sea Elf Kingdom." Vera said with a smile.

As they bathed together, Francis was surprised by Vera's answer for visiting the Sea Kingdom first. He also felt somewhat embarrassed for himself since he tried to invade the Drow Kingdom by sea, not realizing it was completely landlocked. As Vera finished explaining herself, Francis spoke up. "That will be an interesting first visit. I remember briefly talking with the Sea Queen Elf from that kingdom. Do they live entirely underwater? If so how are we going to be able to interact with them or visit their kingdom?" Francis waited for an answer has his interest was peaked now about how their visit would work........

Vera smiled and put a finger to Francis's lips. "Don't worry my husband you'll see." She said with a wicked smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:20 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Vera smiled and put a finger to Francis's lips. "Don't worry my husband you'll see." She said with a wicked smile.

Seeing that Amirra and Vera had their minds made up, Francis kissed them both and proceeded out of the tub to start packing for the trip. After sometime to gather his belongings and such, Francis had his luggage packed and sent to the carriage that was to take them to were Amirra and Vera instructed. As he finished that task, Francis started to help Amirra and Vera pack while he started to dress himself out of his robe and into more traveling clothes........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Seeing that Amirra and Vera had their minds made up, Francis kissed them both and proceeded out of the tub to start packing for the trip. After sometime to gather his belongings and such, Francis had his luggage packed and sent to the carriage that was to take them to were Amirra and Vera instructed. As he finished that task, Francis started to help Amirra and Vera pack while he started to dress himself out of his robe and into more traveling clothes........

The girls began to pack. They decided to take some nice clothes for the trip. The look at Francis while they packed and smiled.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:12 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls began to pack. They decided to take some nice clothes for the trip. The look at Francis while they packed and smiled.

As they all finished packing, Francis couldn't help but stare at Vera and Amirra as they had nice clothes that complemented their bodies and beauty. Helping them with their luggage, Francis lead their group to the awaiting carriage and soon they were off. As the carriage proceeded off, Francis looked over to his two wives and spoke. "Well Amirra and Vera, the carriage will listen to your commands and take you were we want to go. Lead us to our first stop my loves." As Francis finished he relaxed a bit to see how they were going to travel to the Sea Elf Kingdom..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As they all finished packing, Francis couldn't help but stare at Vera and Amirra as they had nice clothes that complemented their bodies and beauty. Helping them with their luggage, Francis lead their group to the awaiting carriage and soon they were off. As the carriage proceeded off, Francis looked over to his two wives and spoke. "Well Amirra and Vera, the carriage will listen to your commands and take you were we want to go. Lead us to our first stop my loves." As Francis finished he relaxed a bit to see how they were going to travel to the Sea Elf Kingdom..........

The carriage started off once everyone was abord. As they settle in to the carriage, Vera spoke to Francis. "Well the easiest way to get to the Sea Elf Kingdom is teleport. Where heading to the main Teleport gate in the capital." Vera said with a smile. Amirra chime in after Vera spoke. "Francis there something you should know about Sea Elves. For one they do not wear much clothing...." Amirra said with a smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The carriage started off once everyone was aboard. As they settle in to the carriage, Vera spoke to Francis. "Well the easiest way to get to the Sea Elf Kingdom is teleport. We're heading to the main Teleport gate in the capital." Vera said with a smile. Amirra chimed in after Vera spoke. "Francis there something you should know about Sea Elves. For one they do not wear much clothing...." Amirra said with a smile.

As their carriage proceeded to their destination, Francis blushed a bit when he heard about the customs of the Sea Elf with their clothing. As Amirra finished, he chimed in. "How much are we talking about. Are we talking naked like our wedding or will we be able to wear some clothes. I mean I don't want to offend their culture but I feel that being dressed the way I saw their Queen is a little......revealing. What else do I need to know about their culture?" Francis continued to blush over the idea as he knew Amirra and Vera loved seeing him think of the possibility of the three of them barely in clothing on vacation.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As their carriage proceeded to their destination, Francis blushed a bit when he heard about the customs of the Sea Elf with their clothing. As Amirra finished, he chimed in. "How much are we talking about. Are we talking naked like our wedding or will we be able to wear some clothes. I mean I don't want to offend their culture but I feel that being dressed the way I saw their Queen is a little......revealing. What else do I need to know about their culture?" Francis continued to blush over the idea as he knew Amirra and Vera loved seeing him think of the possibility of the three of them barely in clothing on vacation.........

"You can wear as much or a little as you like but too much clothing makes movement difficult in there cities." Vera said vaguely.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:"You can wear as much or a little as you like but too much clothing makes movement difficult in there cities." Vera said vaguely.

Seeing that Vera was implying that this part of the vacation was going to have him in little clothing, Francis decided he go along with his wive's request when they made their trip down. As Vera finished, their carriage pulled up to the teleport that was to take them to the Sea Elf Kingdom. Getting the bags for the three of them, Francis looked over to Amirra and Vera before he spoke. "Well, my loves, lead on." As he finished, Francis followed Amirra and Vera hand-in-hand as they entered the portal.......
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Seeing that Vera was implying that this part of the vacation was going to have him in little clothing, Francis decided he go along with his wive's request when they made their trip down. As Vera finished, their carriage pulled up to the teleport that was to take them to the Sea Elf Kingdom. Getting the bags for the three of them, Francis looked over to Amirra and Vera before he spoke. "Well, my loves, lead on." As he finished, Francis followed Amirra and Vera hand-in-hand as they entered the portal.......

As the the group step in the circle, Amirra spoke a few words of Elven. The structure glowed and open a blue portal before them. The girls each took by the hand and lead him through the portal. When the group step through, all of them where great by such a wonderful sight. A underwater city lied before them. As Francis look he could she the Sea Elven city in all it's glory. All manner of sea creature seem to swim close to them. The group notice they where in a magical air bubble that allowed them a dry and breathable atmosphere. Outside the area all manner of creatures swam and walked before them all. Included in that mix where Sea Elves who swam nude before them. A mermaid was also present she was dress in her birthday suit. She saw Francis look at her in wonder and gave him a playful smile as she swam off.

The city
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:As the the group step in the circle, Amirra spoke a few words of Elven. The structure glowed and open a blue portal before them. The girls each took by the hand and lead him through the portal. When the group step through, all of them were greeted by such a wonderful sight. A underwater city lied before them. As Francis look he could she the Sea Elven city in all it's glory. All manner of sea creature seem to swim close to them. The group notice they where in a magical air bubble that allowed them a dry and breathable atmosphere. Outside the area all manner of creatures swam and walked before them all. Included in that mix where Sea Elves who swam nude before them. A mermaid was also present she was dress in her birthday suit. She saw Francis look at her in wonder and gave him a playful smile as she swam off.

As they stepped through the portal and entered the new world, Francis was amazed by the scope and beauty of the city of the Sea Elves. Seeing that the city itself was protected by a air bubble of some kind, Francis took notice of the abundance of life that surrounded him on the ocean floor. He even took notice of the Sea Elves who swam naked and of the mermaid that shot him a playful smile. Blushing a bit and still taken aback of the sight of the city, Francis spoke up. "Amirra, Vera, this is a true wonder indeed. The scope and beauty down here is nothing I've ever seen before in all of my life. I have so many questions to ask and yet I don't want to ruin this moment. This is truly amazing." As Francis was still preoccupied by the sights, he didn't notice the greeting delegation come forward or how Amirra and Vera were already changing while he continued to admire the beauty of the Sea Elf city.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As they stepped through the portal and entered the new world, Francis was amazed by the scope and beauty of the city of the Sea Elves. Seeing that the city itself was protected by a air bubble of some kind, Francis took notice of the abundance of life that surrounded him on the ocean floor. He even took notice of the Sea Elves who swam naked and of the mermaid that shot him a playful smile. Blushing a bit and still taken aback of the sight of the city, Francis spoke up. "Amirra, Vera, this is a true wonder indeed. The scope and beauty down here is nothing I've ever seen before in all of my life. I have so many questions to ask and yet I don't want to ruin this moment. This is truly amazing." As Francis was still preoccupied by the sights, he didn't notice the greeting delegation come forward or how Amirra and Vera were already changing while he continued to admire the beauty of the Sea Elf city.........

Francis didn't notice his wives where changing out of their clothing. Soon their beautiful bodies only had a their purses to hide anything. Like the delegation that approach The group was similary clothed. The leader of the group was a beautiful Sea Elf woman. She walk up to the group. "Greeting and welcome to our city. I am the Vansimara and I well you royal guests. I have booked you a room at the Shimmering Sea hotel. We will take your luggage and here is something for you for your stay here." She said as she gave each of them a necklace. When they got them, the Sea Elf spoke again. "These will help you breath and move easier underwater. Please don't loose them." She said with a smile and began to lead them off. As she walked Francis got a good look at her body.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Francis didn't notice his wives where changing out of their clothing. Soon their beautiful bodies only showed with only their purses to hide anything. Like the delegation that approach them they were similarly clothed. The leader of the group was a beautiful Sea Elf woman. She walk up to the group. "Greetings and welcome to our city. I am the Vansimara and I welcome you royal guests. I have booked you a room at the Shimmering Sea Hotel. We will take your luggage and here is something for you for your stay here." She said as she gave each of them a necklace. When they got them, the Sea Elf spoke again "These will help you breath and move easier underwater. Please don't loose them." She said with a smile and began to lead them off. As she walked Francis got a good look at her body.

As Francis finally refocused onto his wives and onto the greeting party, he noticed that he was out of place with is clothing. While still a bit uncomfortable going completely nude, Francis decided to change down to a pair of swim trunks to show at least he was trying. Putting on the necklace that was given to him, he noticed that he had gills grow onto his neck to help him breathe underwater. As the delegation left, Francis did take a good look at Vansimara in all of her glory as she was just as beautiful as Amirra and Vera. Once she left, Francis proceeded to turn his attention over back to Amirra and Vera, who stood there naked and proud. After taking a few moments of staring at their bodies, Francis spoke. "So, my loves, what do you wish to do now. Do we go to the hotel or do you both have other plans for us today?" As Francis waited, he saw the familiar look in Amirra's and Vera's eyes that they had something sinister and sexy planned for the three of them..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Francis finally refocused onto his wives and onto the greeting party, he noticed that he was out of place with is clothing. While still a bit uncomfortable going completely nude, Francis decided to change down to a pair of swim trunks to show at least he was trying. Putting on the necklace that was given to him, he noticed that he had gills grow onto his neck to help him breathe underwater. As the delegation left, Francis did take a good look at Vansimara in all of her glory as she was just as beautiful as Amirra and Vera. Once she left, Francis proceeded to turn his attention over back to Amirra and Vera, who stood there naked and proud. After taking a few moments of staring at their bodies, Francis spoke. "So, my loves, what do you wish to do now. Do we go to the hotel or do you both have other plans for us today?" As Francis waited, he saw the familiar look in Amirra's and Vera's eyes that they had something sinister and sexy planned for the three of them..........

The girls smiled at Francis words. This only seem to confirm what Francis was thinking. Vera finally spoke up "Lets head to the hotel first then we can enjoy the city." Vera said with a look that told Francis he was in for a surprise. As they walk towards the hear of the city. Amirra leaned in to whisper to Francis. "Francis in Sea Elf culture sex is a form of recreation her. So we can have a lot of fun here." She said with her voice dripping with desire.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:13 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls smiled at Francis words. This only seem to confirm what Francis was thinking. Vera finally spoke up "Lets head to the hotel first then we can enjoy the city." Vera said with a look that told Francis he was in for a surprise. As they walk towards the hear of the city. Amirra leaned in to whisper to Francis. "Francis in Sea Elf culture sex is a form of recreation her. So we can have a lot of fun here." She said with her voice dripping with desire.

As they walked towards the hotel, Francis again blushed when Amirra told him about the Sea Elf culture when it came to them having romance with one another. The idea of sex being a recreation in their kingdom was something that Francis found was interesting but at the same time, he felt somewhat nervous about the idea of romancing Amirra and Vera out in the public. Thinking over the idea some more, Francis decided he would talk with Amirra and Vera about the topic once they got to their hotel room. As they continued to walk, Francis took notice of the architecture and was again amazed with how the Sea Elves used the various natural corals and reefs in their construction without disturbing the ecosystem of the ocean. Finally, after some more sightseeing, they arrived at the hotel. After heading up a flight of stairs, they were lead through double doors into a Royal Suite and left with their luggage. As Francis began to unpack, he noticed Vera and Amirra were doing something in the background..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:33 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:The girls smiled at Francis words. This only seem to confirm what Francis was thinking. Vera finally spoke up "Lets head to the hotel first then we can enjoy the city." Vera said with a look that told Francis he was in for a surprise. As they walk towards the hear of the city. Amirra leaned in to whisper to Francis. "Francis in Sea Elf culture sex is a form of recreation her. So we can have a lot of fun here." She said with her voice dripping with desire.

As they walked towards the hotel, Francis again blushed when Amirra told him about the Sea Elf culture when it came to them having romance with one another. The idea of sex being a recreation in their kingdom was something that Francis found was interesting but at the same time, he felt somewhat nervous about the idea of romancing Amirra and Vera out in the public. Thinking over the idea some more, Francis decided he would talk with Amirra and Vera about the topic once they got to their hotel room. As they continued to walk, Francis took notice of the architecture and was again amazed with how the Sea Elves used the various natural corals and reefs in their construction without disturbing the ecosystem of the ocean. Finally, after some more sightseeing, they arrived at the hotel. After heading up a flight of stairs, they were lead through double doors into a Royal Suite and left with their luggage. As Francis began to unpack, he noticed Vera and Amirra were doing something in the background..........

The girls where talking in Drow. Smiling and giggling in a way that Francis knew they where plotting something. Francis was about to question them, when their was a knocking on the door. When Francis answer the door their was a beautiful Sea Elven woman at the door. She was naked except a seaweed swawl that loved her body barely. The shawl had the hotel embroider on it and name tag on it. Anala. The girl spoke as she enter the room. "Hello Lord Francis. I am Anala. I am the room personal assistant. If you require anything I am here to provide." The girl said with a smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:32 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls where talking in Drow. Smiling and giggling in a way that Francis knew they where plotting something. Francis was about to question them, when their was a knocking on the door. When Francis answered the door their was a beautiful Sea Elven woman at the door. She was naked except a seaweed shawl that loved her body barely. The shawl had the hotel embroider on it and name tag on it; Anala. The girl spoke as she enter the room. "Hello Lord Francis. I am Anala. I am the room's personal assistant. If you require anything I am here to provide." The girl said with a smile.

As Francis answered the door, he was meant by a beautiful Sea Elf attendant. Francis couldn't help but feel his pants tighten as the look of the Sea Elf made him aroused to the extent that Amirra and Vera noticed also. Trying to keep a calm and professional face, Francis responded to the attendant. "Hello Anala. Thank you for stopping by but were fine right now. If we need anything we'll call you over. Thank you again." As Francis said goodbye to Anala, he quickly went over to the bed to try to relax and hide his blushing body and face from his wives, but to no avail. As he laid there, he thought to himself, "Why do I have a feeling this is going to bite me in the ass with these two? They're going to torture me over this.........."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:37 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Francis answered the door, he was meant by a beautiful Sea Elf attendant. Francis couldn't help but feel his pants tighten as the look of the Sea Elf made him aroused to the extent that Amirra and Vera noticed also. Trying to keep a calm and professional face, Francis responded to the attendant. "Hello Anala. Thank you for stopping by but were fine right now. If we need anything we'll call you over. Thank you again." As Francis said goodbye to Anala, he quickly went over to the bed to try to relax and hide his blushing body and face from his wives, but to no avail. As he laid there, he thought to himself, "Why do I have a feeling this is going to bite me in the ass with these two? They're going to torture me over this.........."

The girls did snicker when they saw Francis climb into the bed and cover himself. Vera looked at Francis. "Francis you should go enjoy a bath. Me and Amirra have to unpack first. You go enjoy the bath here. There wonderful." Vera said smiling.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:49 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls did snicker when they saw Francis climb into the bed and cover himself. Vera looked at Francis. "Francis you should go enjoy a bath. Me and Amirra have to unpack first. You go enjoy the bath here. They're wonderful." Vera said smiling.

Francis nodded at Amirra and Vera when they suggested he take a bath to calm his nerves. Heading over to the bathroom, he noticed that the bath itself was a large hot tub and pool that had a nice streaming waterfall sprinkling light mist over the area. Slowly entering, the water was the perfect temperature as Francis relaxed in the water. The cool mist touching his face was another great touch also as he laid there in the pool. While relaxing, Francis could sense someone was entering the pool with him, but he didn't know who.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:14 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Francis nodded at Amirra and Vera when they suggested he take a bath to calm his nerves. Heading over to the bathroom, he noticed that the bath itself was a large hot tub and pool that had a nice streaming waterfall sprinkling light mist over the area. Slowly entering, the water was the perfect temperature as Francis relaxed in the water. The cool mist touching his face was another great touch also as he laid there in the pool. While relaxing, Francis could sense someone was entering the pool with him, but he didn't know who.........

As Francis turn to face the person entering the pool, he saw Anala enter the pool. She removed her shawl and pick up a actual sponge. She bow a little before Francis. "Please Sir allow me to help bathe you." She said with a friendly smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:29 am

Elven Imperium wrote:As Francis turn to face the person entering the pool, he saw Anala enter the pool. She removed her shawl and pick up a actual sponge. She bow a little before Francis. "Please Sir allow me to help bathe you." She said with a friendly smile.

Francis was surprised to see Anala in the pool coming over to wash him. As she began to wash him, Francis wanted to protest but her hands felt warm against his body while be relaxed a bit more. As Anala washed him, Francis also noticed that Amirra and Vera were entering the pool also to join in. As they were all in the pool now, Francis spoke up. "Anala, thank you for your service. However, I have a feeling that you two were involved in this setup. Right?" As he waited for an answer, Francis moaned a bit at Anala washing him..........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:09 pm