Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

2 posters

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 19 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:35 am

"Very Well take your time, but remember Amara and Charlotte have a right to her after you..." She said with a smile.

Sylvia womb was seeded and seed as she sleep. Caspar was now sure he impregnated both of his lovers.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 19 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:39 am

Elven Imperium wrote:"Very Well take your time, but remember Amara and Charlotte have a right to her after you..." She said with a smile.

Sylvia womb was seeded and seed as she sleep. Caspar was now sure he impregnated both of his lovers.

Viola gulped a bit, Charlotte would not be a problem but Amara was well, even Hilde knew that Amara would be problematic at least. With a flew in the stomach she guided Hilde into a room nearby, Amara and Charlotte shortly behind her.

When Caspar woke up he was greeted by a gesture he never saw on Sylvia before, she was carresing her stomach like she already knew what wwas growing inside...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:43 am

Amara was a little frighten by Sarya words. She wonder what would happen if she and Hilde where alone again. She hope Viola had a plan up her sleve as all three of them followed Hilde into the private room.

Slyvia looked at Caspar and smiled. "Perhaps we need to talk."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:47 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara was a little frighten by Sarya words. She wonder what would happen if she and Hilde where alone again. She hope Viola had a plan up her sleve as all three of them followed Hilde into the private room.

Slyvia looked at Caspar and smiled. "Perhaps we need to talk."

The three were heading into the room, displaying a, for Fey'ri standards, spartanic room that has only necessary luxury. " Allright I'm sure they have a way to control if we all layed with Hilde, Amara can you control yourself long enough to not ravish Hilde at the first moment ?" Viola asked with concern...

Caspar nodded. " Yes I think we all three need to talk as we need to rearrange at least one room and in a few months we need consense about names, that's of course if you want to keep the children growing in your whombs..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:53 am

Amara nodded. She wanted to prove her love to Viola. "Yes I won't sleep with her." She said holding back her regret.

Sylvia was surprised but smiled. "You know..don't you."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:56 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara nodded. She wanted to prove her love to Viola. "Yes I won't sleep with her." She said holding back her regret.

Sylvia was surprised but smiled. "You know..don't you."

Viola smiled. " That's my girl, trust me you will not regret it tonight. So Hilde made it comfortable on the bed there I think ten minutes each should be enough." She turned to Charlotte and Amara. " You two want to make the fake a bit more realistic ? Don't worry Hilde, we can lay a sound proof spell over you right ?"

Caspar smiled. " It's only logical and yes I had a feeling that you two will develop children in your whombs..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:05 pm

A voice came over the room. "Oh my dears before you start one more thing. There's a gift for you all. On banner in front of the bed....I expect you to use them." Amara when to the case on the banner and open it. There was two maiden rods inside. Amara looked back at Viola in horror.

"You ravished us so much It was the logical step....you ready to become a father?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:A voice came over the room. "Oh my dears before you start one more thing. There's a gift for you all. On banner in front of the bed....I expect you to use them." Amara when to the case on the banner and open it. There was two maiden rods inside. Amara looked back at Viola in horror.

"You ravished us so much It was the logical step....you ready to become a father?"

Viola was horrified, Hilde would never accept that. She would remain 'pure' for Akihiro evne if this woud mean that her plan was doomed. She looked for a solution until she found something in Charlottes eyes, a shimmer of hope...

Caspar nodded. " I'm ready for this, I never thought I could get the chance for this but I will not drop my responsebility."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Charlotte looked at her new Lover and her best friend. "So that bitch wants you to give up your virginity so she can get revenge on my wife for not sleeping with her. Well I got a solution. We need to use these that's fine with us three but I won't et you loose your virginity. I can take your blood from you neck and bleed on the rod. Sarya doesn't know But I can make it seem like your virgin blood and release. I just need to drain you a little. If that is ok."

Sylvia smiled. "Good, To tell the truth I never thoughtI'd be a mother...but now iam happy I will be." she said kissing Caspar.

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:27 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte looked at her new Lover and her best friend. "So that bitch wants you to give up your virginity so she can get revenge on my wife for not sleeping with her. Well I got a solution. We need to use these that's fine with us three but I won't et you loose your virginity. I can take your blood from you neck and bleed on the rod. Sarya doesn't know But I can make it seem like your virgin blood and release. I just need to drain you a little. If that is ok."

Sylvia smiled. "Good, To tell the truth I never thoughtI'd be a mother...but now iam happy I will be." she said kissing Caspar.

Hilde paused for a second. " That's fine with me. Vi you first, then Charlotte and then Amara. Told you what I will be really happy when this wedding is over." She relaxed on the bed full clothed, waiting vor Viola to join her...

" We will manage our responsebilities, together as a family." Caspar had nearly a dreamy look on his eyes as he told that...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:46 pm

The girls took there turns. The made sure to pleaure themselves with the rods. Amara put a spell of slience on Hilde and blind fold her. When they where almost done Charlotte removed the blindfold and dispell the silent spell. "Ok Hilde are your ready?"

Sylvia kiss Caspar as she dream of her new life with Caspar.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls took there turns. The made sure to pleaure themselves with the rods. Amara put a spell of slience on Hilde and blind fold her. When they where almost done Charlotte removed the blindfold and dispell the silent spell. "Ok Hilde are your ready?"

Sylvia kiss Caspar as she dream of her new life with Caspar.

Hilde nodded and Viola slipped beneath her, making sure that the clothing is still between them, at first she tried to comfort her friend a bit but in the end they simply lay there while Amara and Charlotte made a realistical mating...

Caspar deepened the kiss half automatically and let her tongue slipped into him...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:06 pm

Charlotte in the middle of her mating turn to Hilde. "I need your blood now."

Sylvia smiled and then turn Capsar head to kiss Celina as she kissed him.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte in the middle of her mating turn to Hilde. "I need your blood now."

Sylvia smiled and then turn Capsar head to kiss Celina as she kissed him.

Hilde need to climb over Viola and there skin connected. The half dragon growned a bit but hold still otherwise. She draw her head so that Charlotte had easy access to her neck...

Caspar quit the kiss, took fresh breath and continued with Celina where he stopped with Sylvia...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Charlotte made a small bite, but was not prepared for the taste of Hilde Virgin blood. It was sweet, pure and worst desirable. At that moment Charlotte understood why Amara was so scared of being alone with Hilde. She fought back the desire to drink her more and ravish her. She pull back and look at Hilde. "We can never do that again...not till your married."

Charlotte then bleed on one end of the rod and made some turn to fake relase of Hilde's. Once she was done she nodded to Viola.

Syliva notice she was still connected to Caspar show she began to move cause both her and him pleasure.

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte made a small bite, but was not prepared for the taste of Hilde Virgin blood. It was sweet, pure and worst desirable. At that moment Charlotte understood why Amara was so scared of being alone with Hilde. She fought back the desire to drink her more and ravish her. She pull back and look at Hilde. "We can never do that again...not till your married."

Charlotte then bleed on one end of the rod and made some turn to fake relase of Hilde's. Once she was done she nodded to Viola.

Syliva notice she was still connected to Caspar show she began to move cause both her and him pleasure.

Hilde couldn't hold back a moan, the Vampire blood energized her in a way she not expected when she hit the pillows again she barely could back the urge to begin a carresing with Viola. However there time was nearly up and Charlotte took her place...

Caspar noticed that he was still connected the second he released again. The shock let him nearly crush into Celina and he need a few seconds to recover...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Charlotte ravish Viola in the place of Hilde as she maid love to her lover. She turn to Viola. "This should work. Sarya doesn't know much about Vampire powers...Especialy royal vampires."

Celenia held Caspar as he empty himself into Sylvia who whimper as she finish her release.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:52 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte ravish Viola in the place of Hilde as she maid love to her lover. She turn to Viola. "This should work. Sarya doesn't know much about Vampire powers...Especialy royal vampires."

Celenia held Caspar as he empty himself into Sylvia who whimper as she finish her release.

Viola could barely think about this. " Can't, disagree, more, of, that, please !"

After he released into Sylvia he stroke over her hair. " I'm a truly lucky man you know ? Not only having but two wonderful, beautiful elven women who want to share me..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:36 am

Charlotte made love to Viola and tried to forget the taste of Hilde blood. But it was very hard. Hilde then felt Amara move up near all of them. She began to kiss Viola and Charlotte.

Celenia smiled and kissed Caspar. "We are truly lucky to meet you Caspar...I love you."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:42 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte made love to Viola and tried to forget the taste of Hilde blood. But it was very hard. Hilde then felt Amara move up near all of them. She began to kiss Viola and Charlotte.

Celenia smiled and kissed Caspar. "We are truly lucky to meet you Caspar...I love you."

The sound proof charm was still working but Hilde couldn't prevent to notice the three women making love with each other and she couldn't help but was slightly aroused by that. However she steeled herself, now was not the time to forget her promise...

Caspar didn't resisted her, he noticed that she moved before him and began to caress him in a way that devastated the last bit of self control he had...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:47 am

Charlotte was so turn on by the love making, she lost control for a moment, but a moment was too much. She lean down and bit into Hilde skin again. The rapturous taste of Hilde blood filled her as she took the other rod and insert it into both her and Viola.

Celenia began to kiss and caress Caspar, leaving him with a decision. He was still connected to the exhasted Sylvia. He could either stay in her or move to Celenia.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:56 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte was so turn on by the love making, she lost control for a moment, but a moment was too much. She lean down and bit into Hilde skin again. The rapturous taste of Hilde blood filled her as she took the other rod and insert it into both her and Viola.

Celenia began to kiss and caress Caspar, leaving him with a decision. He was still connected to the exhasted Sylvia. He could either stay in her or move to Celenia.

Hilde gasped as the Vampire blood hit her system for the second time, harder this time. She was not prepared for it and for a moment she was driven by the momentum. Enough to open her lap to Amara, she was still clothed but this was the only thing that prevented the other women to notice what effect charlottes blood have on her...

Caspar growned a bit, he want to reward Celenia but at the same time he don't want to leave Sylvias body. Driven by the momentum he decided to solve the problem on the easy way. He moved his head down to Celenias special place and began to lick her. This was something he wouldn't have down 48 hours before but the Fey'ris had allready a interesting effect on him...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:11 am

Amara looked at Hilde reaction. Desire hit her, but she fought it back. Instead she turn Hilde and Viola head to face each other as she began to work on Viola. It was her hope that the two could maintain their level headness looking at each other.

Celenia gasped and moan. She move to lay down on Sylvia offer her special place to Caspar as she began to kiss Sylvia.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:16 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara looked at Hilde reaction. Desire hit her, but she fought it back. Instead she turn Hilde and Viola head to face each other as she began to work on Viola. It was her hope that the two could maintain their level headness looking at each other.

Celenia gasped and moan. She move to lay down on Sylvia offer her special place to Caspar as she began to kiss Sylvia.

Viola recognized the danger Hilde was in now and tried to lead her mates a few feet away. However Hilde got still a large dose of Amaras allure, sending her mind on standby. She now want to mate, despite the better knowledge...

If Caspars would be visible, Celenia would notice a huge smile. But instead she noticed that Caspar started to lick faster, sending pleasure sensations trough Celenias body...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:33 am

Amara made Charlotte stop bitting Hilde. They looked at Hilde and Viola. Charlotte was ashame of what she done and Amara was fight back her desire. They look at Viola. Deciding that they would do nothing to Hilde. Unless Viola wanted to start something.

Sylvia whimper while Celenia gasped and moan. Sylvia hoped Caspar would be kind to her while he ravish Celenia.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:36 pm