Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

2 posters

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 20 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:37 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara made Charlotte stop bitting Hilde. They looked at Hilde and Viola. Charlotte was ashame of what she done and Amara was fight back her desire. They look at Viola. Deciding that they would do nothing to Hilde. Unless Viola wanted to start something.

Sylvia whimper while Celenia gasped and moan. Sylvia hoped Caspar would be kind to her while he ravish Celenia.

Viola was grateful that her mates had enough self control to let Hilde working against her own desire. She let both of them free hand with what they want to do with her. However no one noticed the hidden door that connected the room with the main hall...

While he was busy with Celenia, he didn't stop moving with Sylvia in her own rhytm, seeding her more then a few times...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 20 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:40 am

Amara and Charlotte continue to make love to Viola. They hoped Hilde would be alright.

Caspar was reward with moans and gasp of pleasure form his lovers.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:45 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara and Charlotte continue to make love to Viola. They hoped Hilde would be alright.

Caspar was reward with moans and gasp of pleasure form his lovers.

Viola gave pleasure to both of them as well, when Amara was near the release her scent and allure went crazy and while the Protection prevent foreign Magic it doesn't protzect from the own one so she let out a sharp moan, and the scent continued to wreck her mental defense...

The moans were music in his ears however after they released a last time he need a break, he was not exhausted as before but he need a break from all the love making, as pleasurable as it were...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:48 am

It was there at the hight of all there pleasure a voice enter Hilde mind. "Kiss Viola...Kiss well."

Sylvia lied there whimpering. Celenia laid on top of her with Capsar now laying on them like a blanket. They where all tired and gasping.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:44 am

Elven Imperium wrote:It was there at the hight of all there pleasure a voice enter Hilde mind. "Kiss Viola...Kiss well."

Sylvia lied there whimpering. Celenia laid on top of her with Capsar now laying on them like a blanket. They where all tired and gasping.

Hilde could hear the voice in her mind and at the first second she want to follow it, not question the voice. Then a Picture of Akihiro entered her mind, his disappointment, her worst fear. ' No I will not do this. I will not surrender to this sin...'

Caspar moved a bit, trying to get up but something prevented it, it took a few seconds until he realized that he was still connected with Sylvia and Celenia has interlocked her legs with him...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:51 am

The ladies finish there love making and then looked at Hilde. They lifted the silence spell. "It's over Hilde." Amara whisper.

Both ladies where asleep, but Syliva whimper a little when Caspar moved.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:04 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The ladies finish there love making and then looked at Hilde. They lifted the silence spell. "It's over Hilde." Amara whisper.

Both ladies where asleep, but Syliva whimper a little when Caspar moved.

Hilde sighted out in relief. " I only hope we never need to do this again. I nearly fall over the edge when your allure hit me Amara." There was no bad intentions into this, only a matter of fact...

He managed to get up after quite a few minutes, the ladies still in their reverie. He feeled sorry for the fact that he need to get up but he nearly couldn't walk after the marathon of pleasure. Also he need something to eat again, hopping that there would be ANYTHING eatable in the cottage...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:12 am

Amara nodded not wanting to press the question further. "Let us show this to Sarya and be done with it....If Sarya ask..Say I was the one who mated with you."

When Caspar left her. Sylvia whimpered. Caspar could see the river of his seed leaving her.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:17 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara nodded not wanting to press the question further. "Let us show this to Sarya and be done with it....If Sarya ask..Say I was the one who mated with you."

When Caspar left her. Sylvia whimpered. Caspar could see the river of his seed leaving her.

Hilde nodded. That would explain the state she was in currently. When they headed back into the hall everyone looks at them carefully. Trying to find out if they mated or not...

Caspar could her the whimper and he was really sorry he had to do this. He promised he would make it up to them this night. He found a bit of food in the storage, not much but he was accustomed to field food so it was not that bad for him...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:22 am

Sarya smiled and looked them over. She notice the bloody rod. She got in front of Hilde. "Who was the lucky one." she said with a smile.

While Caspar ate the women rested.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Sarya smiled and looked them over. She notice the bloody rod. She got in front of Hilde. "Who was the lucky one." she said with a smile.

While Caspar ate the women rested.

Hilde steeled herself, that was the reason why actor lessosns where implicated into the diplomatical training.
    " It was Amar, I mean Princess Amarauko. I couldn't help but fail for her allure." She keepd her head low in shame and it was only half a lie...

Caspar was nearly done with eating when he heard that the two elven women were done with their rest...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:29 am

Amara smiled for two reasons. One the fact that Hilde was delivering the lie so well. She was sure even Sarya would be convinced. Two she also smile because deep down inside Amara would have loved to do that to Hilde in real life. Part of her would always love and be attracted to Hilde. Just like she was sure Hilde felt the same about her. But both of them would not dishonor their loves. She stood there and listen to Sarya continue her speech.

Sarya smiled. "Congratulations my daughter...She was a pure one." She turn to the audience "Esteem guests It is done. These lovers have join and mated. Now let us give them cheer." The crowd howled and cheered. Sarya continued. "Welcome to the family" She said to Viola and Charlotte with a smile.

The girls came down gossiping and giggling.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:42 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara smiled for two reasons. One the fact that Hilde was delivering the lie so well. She was sure even Sarya would be convinced. Two she also smile because deep down inside Amara would have loved to do that to Hilde in real life. Part of her would always love and be attracted to Hilde. Just like she was sure Hilde felt the same about her. But both of them would not dishonor their loves. She stood there and listen to Sarya continue her speech.

Sarya smiled. "Congratulations my daughter...She was a pure one." She turn to the audience "Esteem guests It is done. These lovers have join and mated. Now let us give them cheer." The crowd howled and cheered. Sarya continued. "Welcome to the family" She said to Viola and Charlotte with a smile.

The girls came down gossiping and giggling.

Hilde barely couldn't hold back a sight of relief, now it was only a couple of hours before she could be back in the safety of the Helicopter, guarded by tons of heat-resistent steel, defense measures and Help in range of only two hours. However the Weeding was not over now...

Viola couldn't hold back a smile, they had manage it, they had tricked Sarya. It was barely noticeable as the lovemaking was a bit of exhausting so she could mask it very well.
    " Thank you.... Mother." She only hoped she wouldn't need to get used to it....

Caspar looked up when the two elves were comming done the stairs. Both had not bothered with much clothing, either to tease him or because they not cared about it...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:00 am

Then came the gifts. Most of the gift had to do with Sex or relating to Sex. There where some gift how ever that where more mundane. Statues, jewelry, and other gift that where of a non-sexual nature.

The party continue on till they late night. Finally every one retire for the night. Amara, Viola, Charlotte and Hilde retire to the secret room for one final night in the Fey'ri kingdom.

The girls sat Caspar down with them. They had something important to talk to him about.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:12 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Then came the gifts. Most of the gift had to do with Sex or relating to Sex. There where some gift how ever that where more mundane. Statues, jewelry, and other gift that where of a non-sexual nature.

The party continue on till they late night. Finally every one retire for the night. Amara, Viola, Charlotte and Hilde retire to the secret room for one final night in the Fey'ri kingdom.

The girls sat Caspar down with them. They had something important to talk to him about.

As soon as the door fall into the frame and the lock clicked Hilde let out her relief.
    " It's really over no ? Tomorow we will leave this place and I'm still a virgin, well at least technical. I don't anyone could remain pure after three days here. No offense but the Fey'ri culture is unique in a way that is just wrong..."

Viola nodded her agreement. " It would be hard to live here for me, especially with Sarya. Well I'm only happy that there was only one major incident. And I think that goes mainly to you Amara, I saw this looks and I really appreciate it that you are not like the other Fey'ris who are mostly driven by their desire."

Caspar gulped a bit when he saw the looks in their eyes, it was something major and he only hoped they were not mad that he leaved them alone...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:29 am

Amara nodded and smiled. "Oh I am still effected by my desires, but I respect my friends too much to let them rule me. But since we are talking about desires Hilde. I have one final request. You can of course refuse. After what happen with you it's understandable. I really desire you and I belive Charlotte after tasting your Virgin blood also desire you. We would like you to join all of us for one night of sweet passion. No lingering string , just a final goodbye to this place."

Amara and Charlotte looked with with hope. Amara hoped Hilde would honor her one final time.

Sylvia and Celenia took a seat on opsite ends of thew couch with Caspar. Sylvia spoke first. "Caspar I want to speak about the future. A future with you, me, Celenia and the children where caring. I want you to know I already proposed to Celenia...I want you to do the same. Then I want us to find some place where me being part demon won't matter. I want us to be a happy family."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara nodded and smiled. "Oh I am still effected by my desires, but I respect my friends too much to let them rule me. But since we are talking about desires Hilde. I have one final request. You can of course refuse. After what happen with you it's understandable. I really desire you and I belive Charlotte after tasting your Virgin blood also desire you. We would like you to join all of us for one night of sweet passion. No lingering string , just a final goodbye to this place."

Amara and Charlotte looked with with hope. Amara hoped Hilde would honor her one final time.

Sylvia and Celenia took a seat on opsite ends of thew couch with Caspar. Sylvia spoke first. "Caspar I want to speak about the future. A future with you, me, Celenia and the children where caring. I want you to know I already proposed to Celenia...I want you to do the same. Then I want us to find some place where me being part demon won't matter. I want us to be a happy family."

Hilde sighted again. " You said yourself there would be side effects if you need to do this once again. I'm happily in love and under normal circumstances I wouldn't betray him like that. However I don't think I have much of a choice. I need a clear head tomorrow and I'm in dept with all of you. I'm in under two circumstance, after this night there will be no repeat, never. secondly I will remain a virgin at least in the classical sense so if the Steel Elves request it I will be still pure..."

Caspar didn't hestiate a second. " I would be a real hypocrite if I would refuse this after everything that happened. I love you with all my hearth and Celenia I think I love you as well. Where ever you will went I will follow you and of course I will propose to both of you..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:51 am

Amara looked a Hidle and smiled. "I agree with the condition but I have one of my own.Hilde I know you got feeling for me, but suspect you and Viola have lingering feeling for each other. I want this to be a night of caring and truth. So My condition is you both confess what ever lingering feeling you have for each other and kiss."

Amara wanted her life to have a begin with no lingering feeling. This last night of passion would settle that. She was determine to make sure it did.

The girls smiled and began to kiss Caspar with tears running down their eyes.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:08 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara looked a Hidle and smiled. "I agree with the condition but I have one of my own.Hilde I know you got feeling for me, but suspect you and Viola have lingering feeling for each other. I want this to be a night of caring and truth. So My condition is you both confess what ever lingering feeling you have for each other and kiss."

Amara wanted her life to have a begin with no lingering feeling. This last night of passion would settle that. She was determine to make sure it did.

The girls smiled and began to kiss Caspar with tears running down their eyes.

Hilde gulped, this would be a night of truth, both of them tried to speak first but opened their mouth in the exact same moment. Hilde couldn't surpress a smile. " You first, I know what will come noe."
    Viola sighted. " Yes it's true I had and I have feelings for you, you were one of the first ones who respected me as what I am. You don't tried to change me, you don't expected anything in return. At first it was a crush but over the years there developed more, at the same time our friendship grows it wants still more every time but I knew if I would force you to decide this woudl cost me our friendship forever and that was never worth the risk."

Hilde steeled herself for what she had to admit now, 5 years were a long time and there were times she was not sure but her status and her future were more important at any time. " You were my first true friend as well, no one else saw me only as the person I am not as the title I have or the future that was destinied for me.
    And yes there were times when I nearly fall for you but they were never more then fantasies, dreams. Maybe in another life, in another time it would be developed different but yes a part of me would have fall in love with you. You are more then a friend, you're the only one that never doubt me, never leaved me, never betrayed me. Maybe there is more then friendship but it feeled wrong every time I could feel it. I'm not that type of woman but the feeling is there even now." After that they kissed for the first time, letting aside all the rules that prevent their friendship from breaking and it feeled good. Sometimes the feelings must be let out before they could vanish forever...

Caspar himself had tears in the eyes but he was strong for all the three of them.He pulled them closer to him, showing them all the love and comfort he could give them...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:12 am

Amara and Charlotte smiled and even had tears of joy well up in their eyes. They let the friends have their time of passion. Then they would join in.

The girlds hugged Caspar tightly it was not a hug of lust or passion. It was one of love.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:33 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara and Charlotte smiled and even had tears of joy well up in their eyes. They let the friends have their time of passion. Then they would join in.

The girlds hugged Caspar tightly it was not a hug of lust or passion. It was one of love.

Viola began to caress Hilde while the kiss still went on and was rewarded when the princess pressed her body closer on hers.
    She helped her to get rid of the clothing beforse she stepped out of her dress also. " I hoped this would be under other circumstances but you shouldn't deny a gift regardless of the circumstances." She placed Hilde on the bed into the waiting arms of her mates...

The three remained for countless time, a happy family regardless how weird it would look for outsiders...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:38 am

Hilde was now ravish by three lovers. While Viola kissed and caress her breasts, Amara moved to her legs and her special place. Charlotte kiss neck and then bit her, taking in the pleasure of her virgin blood again.

Sylvia then turn to Caspar and smile. "So for our new home where should it be? My home, Celenia's, yours?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:43 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Hilde was now ravish by three lovers. While Viola kissed and caress her breasts, Amara moved to her legs and her special place. Charlotte kiss neck and then bit her, taking in the pleasure of her virgin blood again.

Sylvia then turn to Caspar and smile. "So for our new home where should it be? My home, Celenia's, yours?"

Hilde couldn't help but moaned in ecstasy under the assault of the three women, she tried to give the pleasure back but soon her mind was only a visitor in the own body...

Caspar returned the smile. " There is nothing that hold me back in Phoenixia. My duties are done, I have broke with my family. I don't know nothing about your home Celenia, neither know I much about yours Sylvia so I don't know..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:53 am

The girls keep there assault on Hilde body, Amara made sure that Hilde and Viola whoule experience the most pleasure with each other. She moved their bodies till bodies join in a way that brought pleasure to them both. She casted a spell raising Viola and Hilde allure for each other. At the same time Charlotte injected her own blood into Hilde. The vampire blood would be like a stimulant. Firing her desires.

Sylvia nodded. "My homeland is too violent and the rest of Elven empire looks down on us Fey'ri for good reason....Perhaps Valinor?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:02 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls keep there assault on Hilde body, Amara made sure that Hilde and Viola whoule experience the most pleasure with each other. She moved their bodies till bodies join in a way that brought pleasure to them both. She casted a spell raising Viola and Hilde allure for each other. At the same time Charlotte injected her own blood into Hilde. The vampire blood would be like a stimulant. Firing her desires.

Sylvia nodded. "My homeland is too violent and the rest of Elven empire looks down on us Fey'ri for good reason....Perhaps Valinor?"

Hilde cried out when the Vampire blood connected with her. it send her whole body on fire and she need release quick. She put Viola down and began to ravishing her in a way she wouldn't dream off in a normal state.
    Viola mind stopped working when the spell hit her and Hilde began to ravish her. On the one hand she relaxed, letting Hilde using her body, on the other hand she tried to send Hilde over the edge as well. She was oblivious to the two elves that were just watching both of them...

Caspar nodded. " It can't be worse then the Phoenixian Kingdom and I agree this Queendom is full of sin and not everyone will fall in love with me but will rather use me as a source of life energy or worse food. So anything that speaks against Valinor ?" He turned to Celaina...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:09 am