Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas


    The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Share
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:59 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:Amirra and Vera both cried "NO!" They rushed to Francis body. Vera immediately casted her strongest healing spell she could on Francis. Francis body glowed for a few moments and his wounds started to heal before them. Amirra didn't have time yet to check because Vera started to fall from the effort of casting that spell. Amirra caught Vera and held on to her. Selessca and Andy moved to the body, while Sorodor called out to the guards. Both him and the Drow king stood ready with their weapons drawn. They watch as the other Elves attended to Vera and Francis.

    The explosion ripped through Francis's body as he fell upon the grenades to prevent the others from getting harmed. His last images were the horrified faces of the group as he blacked out. For what seemed like the longest time, Francis mind and soul drifted between the realm of the living and the realm of the dead. During this time, Francis relived through his entire life, from his birth to the last moment of his life. However, because of the love of his wives, Francis was able to linger long enough for his soul to remain in his body as Vera began to heal him. The next image that came to Francis's eyes as he awoke were he was in a bed; somewhere in the palace. He felt extremely weak and could barely make out the other images as he spoke. "What happened, where am I? Am I dead?"
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:24 am

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    The explosion ripped through Francis's body as he fell upon the grenades to prevent the others from getting harmed. His last images were the horrified faces of the group as he blacked out. For what seemed like the longest time, Francis mind and soul drifted between the realm of the living and the realm of the dead. During this time, Francis relived through his entire life, from his birth to the last moment of his life. However, because of the love of his wives, Francis was able to linger long enough for his soul to remain in his body as Vera began to heal him. The next image that came to Francis's eyes as he awoke were he was in a bed; somewhere in the palace. He felt extremely weak and could barely make out the other images as he spoke. "What happened, where am I? Am I dead?"

    "No you quite alive my love. I've been here watching you and Vera since the attack." Amirra said as she came into Francis view. She was smiling with a few tears in her eyes. If Francis recover enough to look over to right, he could see Verakacha's sleeping body lying near his. As Francis look at Vera, Amirra spoke. "She casted a very powerful heal spell, but it drains her allot. She fell unconscious and been here resting since the attack." Amirra said with tears flowing down her eyes.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:29 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:"No you quite alive my love. I've been here watching you and Vera since the attack." Amirra said as she came into Francis's view. She was smiling with a few tears in her eyes. If Francis recovered enough to look over to right, he could see Verakacha's sleeping body lying near his. As Francis look at Vera, Amirra spoke. "She casted a very powerful healing spell, but it drained her energy alot. She fell unconscious and has been here resting since the attack." Amirra said with tears flowing down her eyes.

    As he started to regain more movement, Francis could notice Vera at his side sleeping. As Amirra began to cry as she explained what had happened, Francis used his available strength to hugged and kiss Amirra as he spoke. "Amirra, I never meant to leave you two behind. I was only trying to protect you all from the explosion. I couldn't risk losing you two. Don't cry please, it breaks my heart to see you cry." As Francis finished he kissed Amirra again before he had her lay next to Vera. Still weak and bandaged up, Francis kissed Vera's lips as he spoke. "Vera, please wake. I'm alive because of you and I want to properly thank you. I didn't want you to harm yourself in trying to save me. Please wake up." As he finished he wrapped his arms around Vera and Amirra and hugged them as his tears wiped onto Vera's cheek..........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:00 pm

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

    As he started to regain more movement, Francis could notice Vera at his side sleeping. As Amirra began to cry as she explained what had happened, Francis used his available strength to hugged and kiss Amirra as he spoke. "Amirra, I never meant to leave you two behind. I was only trying to protect you all from the explosion. I couldn't risk losing you two. Don't cry please, it breaks my heart to see you cry." As Francis finished he kissed Amirra again before he had her lay next to Vera. Still weak and bandaged up, Francis kissed Vera's lips as he spoke. "Vera, please wake. I'm alive because of you and I want to properly thank you. I didn't want you to harm yourself in trying to save me. Please wake up." As he finished he wrapped his arms around Vera and Amirra and hugged them as his tears wiped onto Vera's cheek..........

    Francis heard a sweet voice enter his and Amirra's mind. Its ok my love I am just resting. The spell I cast takes allot out of me. I need to rest now, just like you Francis. Amirra will watch won't you my love? "Of Course I will Vera you and Francis just recover. Ok?" Amirra said with tears in her eye.

    The group touching moment where disturbed by a familar voice. It was the voice of the Drow King. "I would have words with you Francis."
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:11 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:Francis heard a sweet voice enter his and Amirra's mind. Its ok my love I am just resting. The spell I casted takes alot out of me. I need to rest now, just like you Francis. Amirra will watch over us, won't you my love? "Of Course I will Vera, you and Francis just recover. Ok?" Amirra said with tears in her eye.The group's touching moment where disturbed by a familiar voice. It was the voice of the Drow King. "I would have words with you Francis."

    As Francis listened in, he could hear the Drow King's message and noticed he was in the room in at the foot of the bed. Still weak from before, Francis grabbed under his pillow and cocked his pistol under the covers as he spoke to the Drow King. "My King, what to you wish from me. Whatever you have to say you can say here in front of us. I'm still in no condition to even raise out of my bed." Francis locked eyes with the Drow King; it wasn't a hateful look but instead one of inquiry........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:40 pm

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

    As Francis listened in, he could hear the Drow King's message and noticed he was in the room in at the foot of the bed. Still weak from before, Francis grabbed under his pillow and cocked his pistol under the covers as he spoke to the Drow King. "My King, what to you wish from me. Whatever you have to say you can say here in front of us. I'm still in no condition to even raise out of my bed." Francis locked eyes with the Drow King; it wasn't a hateful look but instead one of inquiry........

    The Drow king smile. "Really Francis. If I wanted to kill you I would have done it already. I here to just talk. So please put that gun away or ill make it go away." The Drow King said almost friendly. As he he moved near the bed. He stood near but enough away so Amirra wouldn't react. He looked and here and smiled. "Very well the Lloth's Fang can stay here. But before I speak remove the weapons. I will do the same." The Drow said as he took his Sword, daggers and pistol off and layed them on the table. He looked at Amirra and Francis when he did.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:46 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:The Drow king smile. "Really Francis. If I wanted to kill you I would have done it already. I'm here to just talk. So please put that gun away or ill make it go away." The Drow King said almost friendly. As he he moved near the bed. He stood near but enough away so Amirra wouldn't react. He looked and here and smiled. "Very well the Lloth's Fang can stay here. But before I speak remove the weapons. I will do the same." The Drow said as he took his Sword, daggers and pistol off and laid them on the table. He looked at Amirra and Francis when he did.

    Seeing that the Drow King was being sincere for once, Francis took his pistol and unloaded it and threw it to the ground since he couldn't reach the table. Amirra did the same also with her weapons, and after which Francis spoke to the Drow King. "So, my king, what is it you wish to discuss. You have my full attention along with Vera's and Amirra's. So please speak you mind." As Francis finished, he noticed that Vera had awaken and was resting her head against his chest as the three of them looked towards the Drow King's response........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:17 pm

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Seeing that the Drow King was being sincere for once, Francis took his pistol and unloaded it and threw it to the ground since he couldn't reach the table. Amirra did the same also with her weapons, and after which Francis spoke to the Drow King. "So, my king, what is it you wish to discuss. You have my full attention along with Vera's and Amirra's. So please speak you mind." As Francis finished, he noticed that Vera had awaken and was resting her head against his chest as the three of them looked towards the Drow King's response........

    The Drow King smiled. "Well It seems I owe you a favor. You saved my life from an explosion. I hate debts. So here I am to offer you a favor. Speak what you desire and I will strive to fullfill it." The Drow king said with no emotion.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:39 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:The Drow King smiled. "Well It seems I owe you a favor. You saved my life from an explosion. I hate debts. So here I am to offer you a favor. Speak what you desire and I will strive to fulfill it." The Drow king said with no emotion.

    Francis was surprised by the king's offer, the man that tried to kill him now was giving him a favor to use for saving his life. It took Francis a couple of moments to think things over to realize that the Drow King wasn't lying about his intent. As he thought, Francis knew what he needed to ask the king as it would be the only way for him to secure Vera's place back in her family. "My King, I will not ask for power or for riches from you as I do not seek them. However, what I do wish if it can ever become possible is acceptance for the three of us into your family. I know you despised me for marrying Vera and Amirra, but I still feel somehow you still have a heart somewhere for compassion for your daughter. It's a fool's hope, but the only thing I wanted from you is acceptance, that's it. There's no sense in trying to kill one another over pity arguments. My favor is for acceptance of Vera, Amirra and myself into your family, my king." Francis waited for a response as he did not know how the king would respond........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:49 pm

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Francis was surprised by the king's offer, the man that tried to kill him now was giving him a favor to use for saving his life. It took Francis a couple of moments to think things over to realize that the Drow King wasn't lying about his intent. As he thought, Francis knew what he needed to ask the king as it would be the only way for him to secure Vera's place back in her family. "My King, I will not ask for power or for riches from you as I do not seek them. However, what I do wish if it can ever become possible is acceptance for the three of us into your family. I know you despised me for marrying Vera and Amirra, but I still feel somehow you still have a heart somewhere for compassion for your daughter. It's a fool's hope, but the only thing I wanted from you is acceptance, that's it. There's no sense in trying to kill one another over pity arguments. My favor is for acceptance of Vera, Amirra and myself into your family, my king." Francis waited for a response as he did not know how the king would respond........

    The Drow king look mildly annoyed at Francis's request. He stood there for a very long moment. Then he spoke. "Very Well if Verakacha wants to slum it with a human so be it. But you not her husband. I can accept Amirra as her wife, but not you as her husband. You can be her patron. Her permanent lover. But that is all we Drow can stand for." The Drow King said look at Francis.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:07 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:The Drow king looked mildly annoyed at Francis's request. He stood there for a very long moment. Then he spoke. "Very Well if Verakacha wants to slum it with a human so be it. But you're not her husband. I can accept Amirra as her wife, but not you as her husband. You can be her patron. Her permanent lover. But that is all we Drow can stand for." The Drow King said look at Francis.

    As Francis listened to the King's response, he wasn't thrilled with the answer that was given. Whether he wanted to admit to it or not, Francis was both Vera's and Amirra's husband and he wouldn't be addressed as anything else otherwise. He thought for a few moments to see how he was going to respond until he remembered something that Vera had mentioned about her father. The one thing he feared above all else was his life being taken away along with his power. After sometime had pasted, Francis spoke. "My king, I can not accept that proposal. I know I am Vera's and Amirra's husband. Whether you want to admit it or not won't change that manner. However, consider the advantages of acknowledging me as your son-in-law. I'm the second most powerful man behind the Imperial family in the Imperium and you would have the one thing you so wish to have, protection of your family and of yourself. No one would dare to go against you if they knew at a moment's notice they would have the wrath of over 3.2 billion soldiers and citizens of the Imperium on their backs. I can offer this to you. All I ask for is acceptance. Your daughter accepted me and so did Amirra. Vera wants to mend your past between one another and move forward. That's all I ask. No one would threaten your power; that I swear to you." As he finished, Francis proceeded to reach out of his bed and proceeded to kneel in-front of the Drow King. He was still in much pain, but he needed and wanted his acceptance. "This is all I ask of you......father."
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:17 am

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

    As Francis listened to the King's response, he wasn't thrilled with the answer that was given. Whether he wanted to admit to it or not, Francis was both Vera's and Amirra's husband and he wouldn't be addressed as anything else otherwise. He thought for a few moments to see how he was going to respond until he remembered something that Vera had mentioned about her father. The one thing he feared above all else was his life being taken away along with his power. After sometime had pasted, Francis spoke. "My king, I can not accept that proposal. I know I am Vera's and Amirra's husband. Whether you want to admit it or not won't change that manner. However, consider the advantages of acknowledging me as your son-in-law. I'm the second most powerful man behind the Imperial family in the Imperium and you would have the one thing you so wish to have, protection of your family and of yourself. No one would dare to go against you if they knew at a moment's notice they would have the wrath of over 3.2 billion soldiers and citizens of the Imperium on their backs. I can offer this to you. All I ask for is acceptance. Your daughter accepted me and so did Amirra. Vera wants to mend your past between one another and move forward. That's all I ask. No one would threaten your power; that I swear to you." As he finished, Francis proceeded to reach out of his bed and proceeded to kneel in-front of the Drow King. He was still in much pain, but he needed and wanted his acceptance. "This is all I ask of you......father."

    The Drow king look on Francis action with a strange look of both amusement and curiosity. When Francis did his action. The Drow king stood for a moment. It was like he was weighing all the options and considerations. Finally after a long pause he spoke. "You have much to learn about Drow culture...But you will learn.....son." He said putting his hand on his shoulder for a brief moment. The Drow king left and walk out the room before anyone could speak.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:09 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:The Drow king looked at Francis's action with a strange look of both amusement and curiosity. When Francis did his action, the Drow King stood for a moment. It was like he was weighing all the options and considerations. Finally after a long pause he spoke. "You have much to learn about Drow culture...But you will learn.....son." He said putting his hand on Francis's shoulder for a brief moment. The Drow king left and walk out the room before anyone could speak.

    Francis was again surprised by the Drow King's reaction to accepting his offer as he called him his son. As the king left the room, Francis passed out from the pain he was still suffering from days before. After what seemed like many hours, Francis found himself in bed again; this time surrounded by an awoken Vera and Amirra at either side. As he regained his focus, he spoke. "What exactly happened between your father and me, Vera?"
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:19 am

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Francis was again surprised by the Drow King's reaction to accepting his offer as he called him his son. As the king left the room, Francis passed out from the pain he was still suffering from days before. After what seemed like many hours, Francis found himself in bed again; this time surrounded by an awoken Vera and Amirra at either side. As he regained his focus, he spoke. "What exactly happened between your father and me, Vera?"

    Vera looked at Francis with tears in her eyes. "It means he accepts you. But I would expect any tender embraces or family reunions for quite some times. We Elves are slow people to change." She said as she kiss him on the forehead. Her lips where followed by Amirra's.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:59 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:

    Vera looked at Francis with tears in her eyes. "It means he accepts you. But I wouldn't expect any tender embraces or family reunions for quite some time. We Elves are slow people to change." She said as she kiss him on the forehead. Her lips where followed by Amirra's.

    As he lied there, Francis felt he had done something that would help Vera and Amirra with Vera's family in the long run. He knew that he needed to submit to the Drow King so Vera and Amirra could make amends; even if it meant helping the person that tried to kill him. As Vera and Amirra kissed him, however, Francis embraced both ladies and kissed them. Afterwhich, he spoke to them. "I did what I had to do for the sake of you two. Even though your father tried to kill me, after the meeting of the High Council I saw he still might have some compassion left. And after seeing how you and your sister are now after forgiving one another, I hope that can happen between you two and the king. It's the least I can do for all the trouble and work you've both done for me. I love you two both so much." As he finished, however, Francis felt a sharp pain go down his spine as he yelped in pain. Although Vera had healed him mostly, Francis was still in great pain.........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:08 am

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

    As he lied there, Francis felt he had done something that would help Vera and Amirra with Vera's family in the long run. He knew that he needed to submit to the Drow King so Vera and Amirra could make amends; even if it meant helping the person that tried to kill him. As Vera and Amirra kissed him, however, Francis embraced both ladies and kissed them. Afterwhich, he spoke to them. "I did what I had to do for the sake of you two. Even though your father tried to kill me, after the meeting of the High Council I saw he still might have some compassion left. And after seeing how you and your sister are now after forgiving one another, I hope that can happen between you two and the king. It's the least I can do for all the trouble and work you've both done for me. I love you two both so much." As he finished, however, Francis felt a sharp pain go down his spine as he yelped in pain. Although Vera had healed him mostly, Francis was still in great pain.........

    Vera looked at Francis in pain and decided to help him some more. She casted a spell and kissed Francis again. He glowed for a moment again. This time his pain was gone and his wounds where fully healed. Amirra again caught Vera again. She wasn't knocked out, just very weak. Vera looked at them both. "Sorry strong healing spells take allot out of me." Vera said with a smile.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:20 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:

    Vera looked at Francis in pain and decided to help him some more. She casted a spell and kissed Francis again. He glowed for a moment again. This time his pain was gone and his wounds where fully healed. Amirra again caught Vera again. She wasn't knocked out, just very weak. Vera looked at them both. "Sorry strong healing spells take allot out of me." Vera said with a smile.

    Feeling fully recovered now, Francis helped Amirra with Vera as he laid her down onto the bed next to him and Amirra. Seeing that it was late already, Francis decided to call it a night and let the three of them enjoy a restful night of sleep. Holding onto Vera and Amirra, Francis kissed them both as he whispered. "Vera in the future please don't hurt yourself for me. I can't stand to see you in pain and weak because of me. But thank you again, both of you." As he finished, Francis let his eyes close as he began to sleep a peaceful rest...........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:23 am

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

    Feeling fully recovered now, Francis helped Amirra with Vera as he laid her down onto the bed next to him and Amirra. Seeing that it was late already, Francis decided to call it a night and let the three of them enjoy a restful night of sleep. Holding onto Vera and Amirra, Francis kissed them both as he whispered. "Vera in the future please don't hurt yourself for me. I can't stand to see you in pain and weak because of me. But thank you again, both of you." As he finished, Francis let his eyes close as he began to sleep a peaceful rest...........

    The women where also too tried in their own way to torture Francis tonight. The girl strategically laid next to Francis and enter reverie. As the enter reverie Francis found himself engulf by the bodies of his wives.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:56 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:The women where also too tried in their own way to torture Francis tonight. The girl strategically laid next to Francis and entered reverie. As the entered reverie Francis found himself engulf by the bodies of his wives.

    The night had gone by without any further incident as Francis and the ladies slept through the night into the following morning. Being the first to wake, Francis wanted to calmly get out of bed without waking either Amirra and Vera. Able to make it out of the bed, Francis headed over to the large tub in the next room and proceeded to draw himself a nice hot bath to sooth his body. As he laid there, classical music could be heard as he used one of the crystals to enlighten the room in a calm and pleasant light to calm his nerves. However, he could hear the tussling of Amirra and Vera in bed as he heard faint footsteps head to the tub.........


    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:53 am

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    The night had gone by without any further incident as Francis and the ladies slept through the night into the following morning. Being the first to wake, Francis wanted to calmly get out of bed without waking either Amirra and Vera. Able to make it out of the bed, Francis headed over to the large tub in the next room and proceeded to draw himself a nice hot bath to sooth his body. As he laid there, classical music could be heard as he used one of the crystals to enlighten the room in a calm and pleasant light to calm his nerves. However, he could hear the tussling of Amirra and Vera in bed as he heard faint footsteps head to the tub.........

    The ladies had felt Francis wake up and decided to follow him. They saw he was in the bathtub. like a flash of lightning, booth women where upon Francis in embrace of passion. Francis was trapped between both women.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:32 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:The ladies had felt Francis wake up and decided to follow him. They saw he was in the bathtub. Like a flash of lightning, both women where upon Francis in an embrace of passion. Francis was trapped between both women.

    As he laid in the tub relaxing, Francis suddenly felt himself be embraced by his two beautiful wives. And because of the way they embraced him, Francis couldn't escape as they begin to caress and kiss him. Not wanting to fight them or try to run, Francis joined in kissing and caressing Amirra and Vera while they were in the tube. As they continued to love one another in the tube, Francis could hear the distant knocking on the doors to the room as Francis was reaching a climax with his lovely wives.........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:58 pm

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:The ladies had felt Francis wake up and decided to follow him. They saw he was in the bathtub. Like a flash of lightning, both women where upon Francis in an embrace of passion. Francis was trapped between both women.

    As he laid in the tub relaxing, Francis suddenly felt himself be embraced by his two beautiful wives. And because of the way they embraced him, Francis couldn't escape as they begin to caress and kiss him. Not wanting to fight them or try to run, Francis joined in kissing and caressing Amirra and Vera while they were in the tube. As they continued to love one another in the tube, Francis could hear the distant knocking on the doors to the room as Francis was reaching a climax with his lovely wives.........

    The three of them enjoy some pleasure in the the bathtub. Their bodies joining in very pleasurable ways. As they reach the climax of their lovemaking. A voice rang out from the doors. This was also proceeded by some banging on the door. The voice spoke. "Lord Francis. Are you There? The Sha-Coronel request your presence."
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:23 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:

    The three of them enjoy some pleasure in the the bathtub. Their bodies joining in very pleasurable ways. As they reach the climax of their lovemaking, a voice rang out from the doors. This was also proceeded by some banging on the door. The voice spoke. "Lord Francis. Are you There? The Sha-Coronel request your presence."

    Having just climaxed with his wives, Francis was in a relax mood to speak with the Sha-Coronel today. Before he left the tube, he looked over to Vera and Amirra and said,"My loves, once the meeting is done today, we'll leave for our vacation. Take the day to relax and to ready for our vacation as you two are in charge of were we go. I'll see you as soon as I can." Kissing Amirra and Vera goodbye for the time being, Francis dressed in his uniform and headed out the door with the guard to the throne room were the Sha-Coronel was at. Francis then bowed and spoke up as he rose. "Good morning to you Sha-Coronel. What do you wish to speak to me about?"
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:00 pm

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

    Having just climaxed with his wives, Francis was in a relax mood to speak with the Sha-Coronel today. Before he left the tube, he looked over to Vera and Amirra and said,"My loves, once the meeting is done today, we'll leave for our vacation. Take the day to relax and to ready for our vacation as you two are in charge of were we go. I'll see you as soon as I can." Kissing Amirra and Vera goodbye for the time being, Francis dressed in his uniform and headed out the door with the guard to the throne room were the Sha-Coronel was at. Francis then bowed and spoke up as he rose. "Good morning to you Sha-Coronel. What do you wish to speak to me about?"

    The Sha-Coronel nodded and spoke. "Lord Francis. It seems we owe you our lives. How can we repay you. My friend." He said with a slight smile.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:39 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:The Sha-Coronel nodded and spoke. "Lord Francis. It seems we owe you our lives. How can we repay you. My friend." He said with a slight smile.

    As the Sha-Coronel spoke, Francis thought for a bit to see how and if he wanted to be repaid back for his service and heroics from a few days ago. As he thought to himself, he remembered back to what Amirra and Vera were talking about earlier when they would have kids. As much as Francis would like to return to the Imperium to live there, he knew the Empire would be his home now and wanted to provide Amirra and Vera a life they truly deserved. Looking over to the Sha-Coronel, Francis spoke. "My honored Sha-Coronel, if there is one favor I can ask, it is that once Amirra, Vera and myself come back from vacation and our honeymoon that I would like to have an estate of land set up for us to build upon. Knowing that even if this war does turn out well for us in the end, my life is now here in the Empire and I wish to provide my family with the best we can have. If possible, I would like to have land near the ocean; secluded and private so we can raise our family in peace." Francis waited for a response........

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:10 am