Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

3 posters

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the Sha-Coronel spoke, Francis thought for a bit to see how and if he wanted to be repaid back for his service and heroics from a few days ago. As he thought to himself, he remembered back to what Amirra and Vera were talking about earlier when they would have kids. As much as Francis would like to return to the Imperium to live there, he knew the Empire would be his home now and wanted to provide Amirra and Vera a life they truly deserved. Looking over to the Sha-Coronel, Francis spoke. "My honored Sha-Coronel, if there is one favor I can ask, it is that once Amirra, Vera and myself come back from vacation and our honeymoon that I would like to have an estate of land set up for us to build upon. Knowing that even if this war does turn out well for us in the end, my life is now here in the Empire and I wish to provide my family with the best we can have. If possible, I would like to have land near the ocean; secluded and private so we can raise our family in peace." Francis waited for a response........

The King of all the Elves looked at Francis and smile. "Very well I name you Elf-friend and make you a citizen of the Empire. Furthermore. I name you Duke of Shinning Shore. I give the the lands of the coast near the Capital as your domain. Rise now Duke of the Realm." He said with a smile. Andy, Selessca , and Prince Celanor nodded their approval. One woman near Celanor did not.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The King of all the Elves looked at Francis and smile. "Very well I name you Elf-friend and make you a citizen of the Empire. Furthermore, I name you Duke of Shinning Shore. I give the the lands of the coast near the Capital as your domain. Rise now Duke of the Realm." He said with a smile. Andy, Selessca, and Prince Celanor nodded their approval. One woman near Celanor did not.

As Francis rose to accept his new position, he was made aware of the Elf woman that looked at him in disgust. While he was used to having negative looks cast his way, Francis felt something off about her but couldn't think of what specifically. After accepting the position, Francis spoke. "Thank you again my friends for the honor. Now if you don't mind I have a honeymoon to attend with my two lovely wives. We'll be back in several weeks time to discuss more war strategies. Until then farewell and be safe." As he finished he bowed to the group and left the throne room. Before he headed back to the room, however, Francis stopped by the dockyards and spoke with the Imperium Detachment with the ships. Apart of the detachment included 10 Imperial Steel Royal Guards for his protection, but he decided on another course. Walking over to the commander, Francis told him to keep an eye onto the particular Elf's movements and dealings discreetly and to protect the Sha-Coronel and the Royal Family until he returned. Seeing that his orders we to be carried out, Francis headed back to the room to be greeted by Vera and Amirra, both all dressed in leather...........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:31 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Francis rose to accept his new position, he was made aware of the Elf woman that looked at him in disgust. While he was used to having negative looks cast his way, Francis felt something off about her but couldn't think of what specifically. After accepting the position, Francis spoke. "Thank you again my friends for the honor. Now if you don't mind I have a honeymoon to attend with my two lovely wives. We'll be back in several weeks time to discuss more war strategies. Until then farewell and be safe." As he finished he bowed to the group and left the throne room. Before he headed back to the room, however, Francis stopped by the dockyards and spoke with the Imperium Detachment with the ships. Apart of the detachment included 10 Imperial Steel Royal Guards for his protection, but he decided on another course. Walking over to the commander, Francis told him to keep an eye onto the particular Elf's movements and dealings discreetly and to protect the Sha-Coronel and the Royal Family until he returned. Seeing that his orders we to be carried out, Francis headed back to the room to be greeted by Vera and Amirra, both all dressed in leather...........

As Francis enter the room, he saw that his wives where waiting for him dress in very sexy leather outfits. The both flash him a devilish smile. It was the last sight he saw before he was thrown onto the bed. Once he landed he was retrained by the bedpost witch seem to come alive and hold him. Once he was restrained, Amirra crawled onto the bed next to him and produce a couple of drinks. One was colored red and the others blue. She offer the red one first to Francis. "Please my love drink this it will make the night much more exciting." She said with a devilish smile.

As Amirra waited for Francis's answer, Verakacha was already begin to remove Francis's clothing.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:42 am

Elven Imperium wrote:As Francis enter the room, he saw that his wives where waiting for him dress in very sexy leather outfits. They both flash him a devilish smile. It was the last sight he saw before he was thrown onto the bed. Once he landed he was retrained by the bedpost witch seem to come alive and hold him. Once he was restrained, Amirra crawled onto the bed next to him and produce a couple of drinks. One was colored red and the others blue. She offered the red one first to Francis. "Please my love drink this it will make the night much more exciting." She said with a devilish smile.

As Amirra waited for Francis's answer, Verakacha was already begin to remove Francis's clothing.

As soon as he entered the room, Francis was meet with the speed and quickness of his two wives as he was restrained to the bed. Seeing that the two were serious for tonight, Francis listened and obeyed Amirra as he began to drink the red liquid she offered her. As he finished the cup, his body started to feel a multitude of feelings as he looked to Amirra and spoke. "So, my mistresses, what are the two drinks for?" As he waited for a reply, Francis could feel Vera taking off his clothes as he landed a kiss onto Amirra's lips........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As soon as he entered the room, Francis was meet with the speed and quickness of his two wives as he was restrained to the bed. Seeing that the two were serious for tonight, Francis listened and obeyed Amirra as he began to drink the red liquid she offered her. As he finished the cup, his body started to feel a multitude of feelings as he looked to Amirra and spoke. "So, my mistresses, what are the two drinks for?" As he waited for a reply, Francis could feel Vera taking off his clothes as he landed a kiss onto Amirra's lips........

Amirra smiled. "That was was to fire you desires my love. The blue one is to help make the evening last longer." She said as she offer it to him. Once her drank it Francis felt he stamina increase by a great amount. He felt fully rested and anxious. His desires where a flame by the red drink. His body ached to embrace both women. Amirra step back and helped Vera finish undressing Francis, until he was exposed to the evening air.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:17 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amirra smiled. "That was was to fire you desires my love. The blue one is to help make the evening last longer." She said as she offer it to him. Once her drank it Francis felt he stamina increase by a great amount. He felt fully rested and anxious. His desires where a flame by the red drink. His body ached to embrace both women. Amirra step back and helped Vera finish undressing Francis, until he was exposed to the evening air.

As he drank the other liquid, Francis felt his desires and stamina increase dramatically as he desired for both of his wives. As he felt the cool air touch his now naked body, Francis fought against his bonds to try to embrace both women, but to no avail. As he struggled against his bonds, he wondered what plans Amirra and Vera had for him as he waited..........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As he drank the other liquid, Francis felt his desires and stamina increase dramatically as he desired for both of his wives. As he felt the cool air touch his now naked body, Francis fought against his bonds to try to embrace both women, but to no avail. As he struggled against his bonds, he wondered what plans Amirra and Vera had for him as he waited..........

Both women decide to have fun with Francis. They stood up and undress slowly, giving Francis a wonderful show. They made sure to drag it out and be playful with their teasing. When they where finish with the strip show, they gave each other a passionate kiss and looked at Francis. They made sure to see if his desires where now a inferno. Once they where satisfied with that. They look at him and spoke. "Well Francis are you a good boy do you want some of this...." To emphasize there statement, the women kiss and caress their bodies in front of him.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Both women decide to have fun with Francis. They stood up and undress slowly, giving Francis a wonderful show. They made sure to drag it out and be playful with their teasing. When they where finish with the strip show, they gave each other a passionate kiss and looked at Francis. They made sure to see if his desires where now a inferno. Once they where satisfied with that. They look at him and spoke. "Well Francis are you a good boy do you want some of this...." To emphasize there statement, the women kiss and caress their bodies in front of him.

Francis continued to struggle against his binds as Vera and Amirra kissed and caressed each other in front of him, teasing him as they knew he couldn't escape the magical bonds that held him. His emotions and desires went into overdrive wanting both Amirra and Vera as he moaned for their love and touch. When they finally stopped for a moment and asked if he wanted them, Francis replied back to them. "Mistresses, please allow me to pleasure you two. My body and emotions ache for your touch and love. You can't torture me like this. Please!" As he finished, Francis had tears of frustration coming down his face as he tried to rip his bindings, but to no avail.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

Francis continued to struggle against his binds as Vera and Amirra kissed and caressed each other in front of him, teasing him as they knew he couldn't escape the magical bonds that held him. His emotions and desires went into overdrive wanting both Amirra and Vera as he moaned for their love and touch. When they finally stopped for a moment and asked if he wanted them, Francis replied back to them. "Mistresses, please allow me to pleasure you two. My body and emotions ache for your touch and love. You can't torture me like this. Please!" As he finished, Francis had tears of frustration coming down his face as he tried to rip his bindings, but to no avail.........

The women heard Francis pleas and decide to be kind to him. Amirra crawled up to his face and allowed him to pleasure her. Meanwhile Vera began to pleasure Francis in a another place.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The women heard Francis pleas and decided to be kind to him. Amirra crawled up to his face and allowed him to pleasure her. Meanwhile, Vera began to pleasure Francis in another place.

As he finally heard his pleas answered, Francis began to pleasure Amirra like he never before had while Vera pleasured Francis in ways he hadn't ever felt before. The liquids from earlier did have an effect on Francis as his drive to pleasure his wives went into overdrive. Hearing the moans from Amirra, Francis knew he had hit her pleasure as he continued to make her feel needed. After pleasuring her for awhile, Francis found himself pleasuring Vera and making her moan over his love-making skills. As this continued, Francis thought what would happen next........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As he finally heard his pleas answered, Francis began to pleasure Amirra like he never before had while Vera pleasured Francis in ways he hadn't ever felt before. The liquids from earlier did have an effect on Francis as his drive to pleasure his wives went into overdrive. Hearing the moans from Amirra, Francis knew he had hit her pleasure as he continued to make her feel needed. After pleasuring her for awhile, Francis found himself pleasuring Vera and making her moan over his love-making skills. As this continued, Francis thought what would happen next........

The Women change ther possitions as Francis made Amirra release in pleasure. Vera took Amirra place allowing Francis to pleasure her. Amirra took the opportunity to mate with Francis, while he pleasure Vera. The pleasure of all three rang out into the night.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The women change their positions as Francis made Amirra release in pleasure. Vera took Amirra's place allowing Francis to pleasure her. Amirra took the opportunity to mate with Francis, while he pleasure Vera. The pleasure of all three rang out into the night.

Now pleasuring Vera, Francis again began to pleasure her in ways she never felt before. As they continued on, Francis made Vera reach her climax before she released also. However, Francis was the one that had the most pleasure as Vera and Amirra had made him climax multiple times throughout the night between the both of them. Eventually, as he continued to pleasure Vera and Amirra, he spoke out. "My mistresses, let us make this the best climax we can reach. Please release me." As he finished, Francis prepared to give Amirra and Vera the best pleasure they ever had in their lives........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:38 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Now pleasuring Vera, Francis again began to pleasure her in ways she never felt before. As they continued on, Francis made Vera reach her climax before she released also. However, Francis was the one that had the most pleasure as Vera and Amirra had made him climax multiple times throughout the night between the both of them. Eventually, as he continued to pleasure Vera and Amirra, he spoke out. "My mistresses, let us make this the best climax we can reach. Please release me." As he finished, Francis prepared to give Amirra and Vera the best pleasure they ever had in their lives........

Verakacha released Francis from his bonds. Then she got on top of Amirra and began to kiss her. They both laid there offering themselves to Francis. They gave control to Francis now.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Verakacha released Francis from his bonds. Then she got on top of Amirra and began to kiss her. They both laid there offering themselves to Francis. They gave control to Francis now.

As Francis was released from his bonds and as Amirra and Vera laid there offering themselves to him, Francis proceeded to have his senses go to their pinnacle level. As they reached that level, he began to pleasure Amirra and Vera by slowly teasing them with kisses over their two bodies. After teasing them with kisses, Francis began to caress them and massage their naked bodies while pleasuring their mouths with more kisses. After building the tension up, Francis began to pleasure them all over their bodies in their most sensitive areas. Switching between Amirra and Vera, Francis made sure that both of his wives were pleasured to their fullest........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As Francis was released from his bonds and as Amirra and Vera laid there offering themselves to him, Francis proceeded to have his senses go to their pinnacle level. As they reached that level, he began to pleasure Amirra and Vera by slowly teasing them with kisses over their two bodies. After teasing them with kisses, Francis began to caress them and massage their naked bodies while pleasuring their mouths with more kisses. After building the tension up, Francis began to pleasure them all over their bodies in their most sensitive areas. Switching between Amirra and Vera, Francis made sure that both of his wives were pleasured to their fullest........

As their pleasure reach the fullest, the women began to beg Francis to mate with them. The hope the magic potion they used on him would help Francis pleasure them to exhaustion.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:As their pleasure reach the fullest, the women began to beg Francis to mate with them. The hope the magic potion they used on him would help Francis pleasure them to exhaustion.

As they reached their climax, Francis obligated to their request as he began to mate with both Amirra and Vera. Like animals in heat, Francis motioned between Vera and Amirra as he meet their thrusts with his. Eventually, they all reached their climaxes together as they finished their mating session; all three of them panting with exhaustion as Francis hugged both of them around his body for warm and cuddling........

Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:As their pleasure reach the fullest, the women began to beg Francis to mate with them. The hope the magic potion they used on him would help Francis pleasure them to exhaustion.

As they reached their climax, Francis obligated to their request as he began to mate with both Amirra and Vera. Like animals in heat, Francis motioned between Vera and Amirra as he meet their thrusts with his. Eventually, they all reached their climaxes together as they finished their mating session; all three of them panting with exhaustion as Francis hugged both of them around his body for warm and cuddling........

Vera and Amirra cried out as the climax with Francis. The both fought exhastion to kiss him once more before collasping into a heap of sweaty flesh.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Vera and Amirra cried out as they climax with Francis. The both fought exhaustion to kiss him once more before collapsing into a heap of sweaty flesh.

As they kissed one final time before their exhaustion took over them, Francis thought about how things would be once they had children. Would they be able to continue these sessions of love or would the children take that pleasure away from them? While he thought about that, however, Francis was happy and sincere now that he had two loving wives to nestle next to every night to comfort him through this troubling time of impending war. As they fell asleep in one another's arms, Francis dreamed of how their vacation would go and when they returned what their new estate would be like. He always wanted to build a nice estate for a family and now he hand the land to do so for Amirra and Vera. As he dreamed on, the blackness of night turned into the early dawn of day as the rising sun's rays awoken the three of them........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they kissed one final time before their exhaustion took over them, Francis thought about how things would be once they had children. Would they be able to continue these sessions of love or would the children take that pleasure away from them? While he thought about that, however, Francis was happy and sincere now that he had two loving wives to nestle next to every night to comfort him through this troubling time of impending war. As they fell asleep in one another's arms, Francis dreamed of how their vacation would go and when they returned what their new estate would be like. He always wanted to build a nice estate for a family and now he hand the land to do so for Amirra and Vera. As he dreamed on, the blackness of night turned into the early dawn of day as the rising sun's rays awoken the three of them........

Amirra got up first. She decided to make breakfast for all of them. He decided to cook a meal that would appeal to both a human and Drow. As she began to cook in the room kitchen, she wondered what both Vera and Francis would like.

Verakacha awoke and decided to cast some spells to clean up the mess all three of them made last night. When she finished she walked into the kitchen and greet Amirra with a kiss.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

Amirra got up first. She decided to make breakfast for all of them. He decided to cook a meal that would appeal to both a human and Drow. As she began to cook in the room kitchen, she wondered what both Vera and Francis would like.

Verakacha awoke and decided to cast some spells to clean up the mess all three of them made last night. When she finished she walked into the kitchen and greet Amirra with a kiss.

When Francis woke, he was surprised to see that he was the last one out of bed that morning. Putting on a robe, he headed over to the kitchen after smelling something cooking. He was meant by seeing Amirra cooking with Vera and that the place was cleaned from their lovemaking of the night before. Sneaking up behind them, Francis slapped both of them on the butt while he kissed their checks. Afterwhich, he spoke. "Good morning, my loves, I see that your cooking. What's on the menu for today?" As Francis finished, he started to massage Vera and Amirra to relax their muscles from the night before........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

When Francis woke, he was surprised to see that he was the last one out of bed that morning. Putting on a robe, he headed over to the kitchen after smelling something cooking. He was meant by seeing Amirra cooking with Vera and that the place was cleaned from their lovemaking of the night before. Sneaking up behind them, Francis slapped both of them on the butt while he kissed their checks. Afterwhich, he spoke. "Good morning, my loves, I see that your cooking. What's on the menu for today?" As Francis finished, he started to massage Vera and Amirra to relax their muscles from the night before........

Amirra smiled. "Some Rothe steak, Mushroom pie, and some eggs for you. Trust me your going to love it all." Amirra said with a smile. Amirra and Vera welcomed Francis massage. Both began to moan a little. Vera smiled and then all of sudden felt sick and rush to the bathing room. There she felt the need to throw up and proceeded too. As she finish she look up and thought. Is it possible?
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amirra smiled. "Some Rothe steak, Mushroom pie, and some eggs for you. Trust me your going to love it all." Amirra said with a smile. Amirra and Vera welcomed Francis massage. Both began to moan a little. Vera smiled and then all of sudden felt sick and rush to the bathing room. There she felt the need to throw up and proceeded too. As she finish she look up and thought. Is it possible?

As Francis saw Vera run into the bathroom, he rushed after her and helped her with her hair as she threw up. Seeing how Vera reacted after throwing up, Francis knew it could only be one thing that caused it. Immediately he hugged Vera as tears went down his face; tears of joy and happiness. As he hugged her Francis spoke to Vera. "Vera, before you say anything don't be ashamed. I am so happy for us that you now bear a child for us to love. We can now have a family to look forward to raise. You've made me even happier now, thank you. And with our new realm in the Shinning Shores, we have somewhere for the family to build and settle down. Vera thank you." Francis was beyond joy for himself and Vera and Amirra as he was going to be a father. He waited for Vera's response as Amirra had joined them in the bathroom...........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:32 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Francis saw Vera run into the bathroom, he rushed after her and helped her with her hair as she threw up. Seeing how Vera reacted after throwing up, Francis knew it could only be one thing that caused it. Immediately he hugged Vera as tears went down his face; tears of joy and happiness. As he hugged her Francis spoke to Vera. "Vera, before you say anything don't be ashamed. I am so happy for us that you now bear a child for us to love. We can now have a family to look forward to raise. You've made me even happier now, thank you. And with our new realm in the Shinning Shores, we have somewhere for the family to build and settle down. Vera thank you." Francis was beyond joy for himself and Vera and Amirra as he was going to be a father. He waited for Vera's response as Amirra had joined them in the bathroom...........

Vera smiled at Francis. "Well it may not be that yet I'll have to see a doctor or priest to find out for sure. Or perhaps Amirra can check for me, She a priestess after all." Vera said smiling. Amirra smiled. "Ok but I'm a little rusty." Amirra casted a spell and it showed a glowing outline of Vera. "This is Vera's life force Francis." Amirra said pointing out. As they look at the outline a flash of light appeared in her stomach region. Amirra and Verakacha smiled. Verakacha turned to Francis " Congratulations Francis, your a father now." Vera said as tear flowed down her eyes. Her tears where joined by Amirra's. In a way she was now a mother as well.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

Vera smiled at Francis. "Well it may not be that yet I'll have to see a doctor or priest to find out for sure. Or perhaps Amirra can check for me, She a priestess after all." Vera said smiling. Amirra smiled. "Ok but I'm a little rusty." Amirra casted a spell and it showed a glowing outline of Vera. "This is Vera's life force Francis." Amirra said pointing out. As they look at the outline a flash of light appeared in her stomach region. Amirra and Verakacha smiled. Verakacha turned to Francis " Congratulations Francis, your a father now." Vera said as tears flowed down her eyes. Her tears where joined by Amirra's. In a way she was now a mother as well.

As Amirra showed the image of the child developing in Vera, Francis again cried tears of joy as he hugged and kissed Vera and Amirra. As he hugged them both, Francis spoke. "This child is also your's Amirra. You'll be a proud mother like Vera and I'll be a proud and protective father. Our family will be strong for this child and the others that come after it. This moment I will always cherish in my life. Always. The only question is now whether it's a boy or girl." As Francis finished, he wiped the tears from his face as he lead them back to the kitchen to finish cooking breakfast. As they finished, they all sat down and started eating before Francis spoke again. "Well, as you know, the Sha-Coronel made me the Duke of the Shinning Shores for saving his life a few days ago. So when we get back from our vacation we can start building an estate on the property. Speaking of vacation, when do we leave today? I know you two had ideas of places to go and we have the next six weeks to ourselves." As he waited for a response, Francis proceeded to eat some food, all of which tasted great........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:25 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Amirra showed the image of the child developing in Vera, Francis again cried tears of joy as he hugged and kissed Vera and Amirra. As he hugged them both, Francis spoke. "This child is also your's Amirra. You'll be a proud mother like Vera and I'll be a proud and protective father. Our family will be strong for this child and the others that come after it. This moment I will always cherish in my life. Always. The only question is now whether it's a boy or girl." As Francis finished, he wiped the tears from his face as he lead them back to the kitchen to finish cooking breakfast. As they finished, they all sat down and started eating before Francis spoke again. "Well, as you know, the Sha-Coronel made me the Duke of the Shinning Shores for saving his life a few days ago. So when we get back from our vacation we can start building an estate on the property. Speaking of vacation, when do we leave today? I know you two had ideas of places to go and we have the next six weeks to ourselves." As he waited for a response, Francis proceeded to eat some food, all of which tasted great........

As the three of them enjoyed the breakfast, Vera and Amirra thought on Francis words. "Francis I am sure we can start building a wonderful home when we are done with the honeymoon. As for where to go. I wonder where would you like to go? I mean there so many places in the Empire and beyond to see. Court gossip says Constannia is the romanic vacation spot to go to." Vera said with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:39 pm