Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas


    The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Share
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:36 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:

    Faylin herd Francis word and look visibly worried. The Empire wasn't ready for a war. Only half the Imperial military was even mobilized. It would be months, till the Imperial forces where ready. A and that was the Imperial forces. The High Council had yet to vote for deceleration of War. So most of the kingdom forces where not available for the war effort. In short the Empire was not ready. Faylin paused for a moment and spoke. "Lord Francis, The empire not yet ready for a full-scale fight with Maximus forces. The Imperial military is at half-strength and only half the units ready for combat are in position to do something. It's too early to take Maximus head on. Also until the High-Council votes a state of War, Kingdom units are unavailable to us. In short Francis where not ready." Faylin said almost with a tone of sadness. Whatever the man felt for Francis and his people, Faylin was still a honorable man. It was hard for the man to sit and do nothing to prevent such cowardly and dishonorable acts like the ones Maximilian was doing. He paced for for a moment and turn to Francis. "What every we have available, is at your disposal." Faylin said offer his hand to Francis. When Francis shook his hand, Faylin spoke again. "Francis you know this enemy better then any of us. What plan of attack you have in mind?" Faylin said with a actual supporting look.

    Francis was surprised and caught off from Faylin's sudden act of generosity and compassion for the Imperium's cause and for Francis's case. As he shook Faylin's hand, Francis thought to himself Well I guess the revelation of these deaths and the true threat Maximilian has become would turn anyone over to see the light. At least I can say, though, is that Faylin is an honorable man. Stubborn and prideful, but respectful and honorable. As the two of them finished shaking hands, Francis looked towards the table to get an overview of the strategic map. The table itself was essentially a large computerized table that displayed a 3D map of the Imperium and the surrounding countries that made up the massive continent. Everything that was highlighted in red represented the territory Maximilian's forces controlled while the few blue territories were the remaining countries resisting Maximilian's advances. Looking over the map, Francis made a quick conclusion that the only possible route for the time being was to send the available forces to Kuwat to act as a delaying force until the invasion force was ready. Francis looked over to the group and spoke. "General Faylin, with the forces you have now, the only option I see for the moment is to send them to assist Kuwat in delaying Maximilian's advance. And even then this move is only a delaying action as Kuwat will fall no matter what happens, but as you said we need time. I have to warn you though, these troops will probably die from this action as it will require to delay Maximilian at all cost. Are you willing to accept that?" Francis waited for a response from Faylin. His tone was serious but sincere as he was only being truthful with the group about the likely outcome for the Imperial forces if they were used to help Kuwat........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:57 am

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:[Francis was surprised and caught off from Faylin's sudden act of generosity and compassion for the Imperium's cause and for Francis's case. As he shook Faylin's hand, Francis thought to himself Well I guess the revelation of these deaths and the true threat Maximilian has become would turn anyone over to see the light. At least I can say, though, is that Faylin is an honorable man. Stubborn and prideful, but respectful and honorable. As the two of them finished shaking hands, Francis looked towards the table to get an overview of the strategic map. The table itself was essentially a large computerized table that displayed a 3D map of the Imperium and the surrounding countries that made up the massive continent. Everything that was highlighted in red represented the territory Maximilian's forces controlled while the few blue territories were the remaining countries resisting Maximilian's advances. Looking over the map, Francis made a quick conclusion that the only possible route for the time being was to send the available forces to Kuwat to act as a delaying force until the invasion force was ready. Francis looked over to the group and spoke. "General Faylin, with the forces you have now, the only option I see for the moment is to send them to assist Kuwat in delaying Maximilian's advance. And even then this move is only a delaying action as Kuwat will fall no matter what happens, but as you said we need time. I have to warn you though, these troops will probably die from this action as it will require to delay Maximilian at all cost. Are you willing to accept that?" Francis waited for a response from Faylin. His tone was serious but sincere as he was only being truthful with the group about the likely outcome for the Imperial forces if they were used to help Kuwat........

    Faylin was shocked when he heard Francis's suggestion. Francis had to know what he asking of his Elven allies. Elves prized their long lives and didn't like to lose them unnessarly. Faylin looked at Francis with a look of horror. "Surely there must be another option my friend? An attack on Maximus supply lines? His Navy?" Faylin said with a tone of desperation. He didn't want to send his men on a sucide mission.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:24 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:

    Faylin was shocked when he heard Francis's suggestion. Francis had to know what he asking of his Elven allies. Elves prized their long lives and didn't like to lose them unnecessarily. Faylin looked at Francis with a look of horror. "Surely there must be another option my friend? An attack on Maximus supply lines? His Navy?" Faylin said with a tone of desperation. He didn't want to send his men on a suicide mission.

    As he listened to Faylin, Francis knew that the Elven general was trying to avoid sending his forces into a suicide mission to stall Maximilian. But unlike Faylin, Francis had fought this war for almost a decade and knew this action would be the only thing to have a immediate and direct effect against Maximilian and his forces. Calming down Faylin and the rest of the group, Francis spoke up. "Faylin, I know you are looking out for your men and I respect that. Yes sending them to Kuwat to act as a delaying force with the Kuwatian Military will probably end with their deaths, but it's the only option that will have a direct and immediate effect on Maximilian and his forces. Going up against his navy is out of the question as he can easily replace it with the massive production and factories he has within the Imperium. As is the same with his supply routes has he normally has his forces supplied by at least 5-10 different routes on any given advance. I know this sounds painful, but trust my judgement on this as I've fought this man for the last 9 years. Delaying his advance into Kuwat with your troops will cause a long stalemate in the region and will force him to direct more troops into that region. That will give us the advantage when the invasion comes. I know it's painful to hear, but it is the only option. I'm sorry." As Francis finished,he looked to Vera and Amirra as he gathered his coat. He made his way to the door, Francis spoke up once more before he left. "As Vera and Amirra can tell you, I fully understand the loss and risk of an action like this. But it's the only way." As he finished, Francis left the room and headed outside to clear his head..........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:30 pm

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As he listened to Faylin, Francis knew that the Elven general was trying to avoid sending his forces into a suicide mission to stall Maximilian. But unlike Faylin, Francis had fought this war for almost a decade and knew this action would be the only thing to have a immediate and direct effect against Maximilian and his forces. Calming down Faylin and the rest of the group, Francis spoke up. "Faylin, I know you are looking out for your men and I respect that. Yes sending them to Kuwat to act as a delaying force with the Kuwatian Military will probably end with their deaths, but it's the only option that will have a direct and immediate effect on Maximilian and his forces. Going up against his navy is out of the question as he can easily replace it with the massive production and factories he has within the Imperium. As is the same with his supply routes has he normally has his forces supplied by at least 5-10 different routes on any given advance. I know this sounds painful, but trust my judgement on this as I've fought this man for the last 9 years. Delaying his advance into Kuwat with your troops will cause a long stalemate in the region and will force him to direct more troops into that region. That will give us the advantage when the invasion comes. I know it's painful to hear, but it is the only option. I'm sorry." As Francis finished,he looked to Vera and Amirra as he gathered his coat. He made his way to the door, Francis spoke up once more before he left. "As Vera and Amirra can tell you, I fully understand the loss and risk of an action like this. But it's the only way." As he finished, Francis left the room and headed outside to clear his head..........

    Faylin heard Francis explanation with sorrow in his eyes. "So there no other way?" He said more as a statement, then a question. He pace for a moment and spoke again. "How many men we need for this delaying force? And understand this Francis. I will not send my men to die needlessly. I will send troops to Kuwait to support their defense till the situation is completely lost then my men will leave. I will not sacrfice good men who can fight another day. That my deal Francis. We send troops in, but they leave when the battle is lost. No expection." Faylin was still uneasy with sacrficing Elves for humans. He would support Francis plan to a point. But no more.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:17 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:

    Faylin heard Francis explanation with sorrow in his eyes. "So there no other way?" He said more as a statement, then a question. He pace for a moment and spoke again. "How many men we need for this delaying force? And understand this Francis. I will not send my men to die needlessly. I will send troops to Kuwat to support their defense till the situation is completely lost then my men will leave. I will not sacrifice good men who can fight another day. That my deal Francis. We send troops in, but they leave when the battle is lost. No exception." Faylin was still uneasy with sacrificing Elves for humans. He would support Francis's plan to a point. But no more.

    Francis vaguely heard what Faylin said, but it was an offer he accepted if it bought the alliance time. He reentered from outside and shook Faylin's hand as he spoke to him. "I'll take the offer, my ally. I understand your hesitation to commit your troops to this action, but every day gained from this delay helps prepare our alliance and forces to retake my nation." As he finished, Francis again left paid his respects to the others before he left from the room and proceeded to head to his guestroom from when he first arrived at the palace. Taking off his shoes and coat, Francis went over to the bar and poured a glass of hard liquor as he sat down on the couch watching the view from the palace to the city below. His thoughts were still in pain over the earlier conversation with the underground with what was happening in the Imperium........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:05 am

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Francis vaguely heard what Faylin said, but it was an offer he accepted if it bought the alliance time. He reentered from outside and shook Faylin's hand as he spoke to him. "I'll take the offer, my ally. I understand your hesitation to commit your troops to this action, but every day gained from this delay helps prepare our alliance and forces to retake my nation." As he finished, Francis again left paid his respects to the others before he left from the room and proceeded to head to his guestroom from when he first arrived at the palace. Taking off his shoes and coat, Francis went over to the bar and poured a glass of hard liquor as he sat down on the couch watching the view from the palace to the city below. His thoughts were still in pain over the earlier conversation with the underground with what was happening in the Imperium........

    The Elven officer stood and paid their respects for Francis as he left the room. They then turn back to each other and began discussing things in Elven. Francis enjoyed a few moments alone, until he felt a familar embrace from Amirra. Before Francis could react he was englufed by Vera into a hug that left Francis in the middle of his two wives. Vera looked at Francis and spoke softly. "What wrong my love?" Her words where join my Amira pressing her body closer to Francis.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:39 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:
    The Elven officer stood and paid their respects for Francis as he left the room. They then turn back to each other and began discussing things in Elven. Francis enjoyed a few moments alone, until he felt a familiar embrace from Amirra. Before Francis could react he was engulfed by Vera into a hug that left Francis in the middle of his two wives. Vera looked at Francis and spoke softly. "What wrong my love?" Her words where join by Amirra pressing her body closer to Francis.

    Francis smiled a bit at the feeling of Vera and Amirra pressing up against him as he sat there on the couch. As they sat there, Francis spoke. "Just trying to forget about has happened in this war thus far. I've seen to many good people die from this war and I've seen even more become slaves in fear of Maximilian. And the hard part is that we can't do anything until we have enough people to mount a liberation of the Imperium. I feel so useless to my country right now and it hurts. But, at least I have the love of my two wives to keep me from breaking down again." Francis smiled a bit after finishing his statement, but still he was hurt from his emotions about the situation........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:01 am

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:
    The Elven officer stood and paid their respects for Francis as he left the room. They then turn back to each other and began discussing things in Elven. Francis enjoyed a few moments alone, until he felt a familiar embrace from Amirra. Before Francis could react he was engulfed by Vera into a hug that left Francis in the middle of his two wives. Vera looked at Francis and spoke softly. "What wrong my love?" Her words where join by Amirra pressing her body closer to Francis.

    Francis smiled a bit at the feeling of Vera and Amirra pressing up against him as he sat there on the couch. As they sat there, Francis spoke. "Just trying to forget about has happened in this war thus far. I've seen to many good people die from this war and I've seen even more become slaves in fear of Maximilian. And the hard part is that we can't do anything until we have enough people to mount a liberation of the Imperium. I feel so useless to my country right now and it hurts. But, at least I have the love of my two wives to keep me from breaking down again." Francis smiled a bit after finishing his statement, but still he was hurt from his emotions about the situation........

    The women just held to Francis harder. Amirra spoke this time. "Your not useless my love. You done more this alliance then any man should or be force to do. Don't be hard on yourself." Amirra said with a warm tone. Her words where echoed by Vera placing a kiss on Francis lips and then Amirra's.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:16 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:

    The women just held to Francis harder. Amirra spoke this time. "Your not useless my love. You've done more for this alliance then any man should or be force to do. Don't be hard on yourself." Amirra said with a warm tone. Her words where echoed by Vera placing a kiss on Francis lips and then Amirra's.

    Francis felt Vera's warm lips as they all continued to hold onto one another on the couch. Francis was comforted by Amirra and Vera, and he knew he had to repay them for how he ruined their time together earlier. As they finished kissing one another, Francis looked at his wives before speaking. "Thank you both for being here for me. I know that I can tend to be a challenge sometimes and seem depressed, but you two really give me the strength to continue on everyday. And come to thinking about it now, I owe you two for earlier for interrupting our session. And since you two seemed to be in the mood for rough, dominating play, you'll probably know were this will take us." As soon as Francis finished, he grinned at his wives as he began to passionately kiss Amirra and Vera while undress himself........


    Last edited by Brotherhood Steel on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:31 am

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

    The women just held to Francis harder. Amirra spoke this time. "Your not useless my love. You've done more for this alliance then any man should or be force to do. Don't be hard on yourself." Amirra said with a warm tone. Her words where echoed by Vera placing a kiss on Francis lips and then Amirra's.

    Francis felt Vera's warm lips as they all continued to hold onto one another on the couch. Francis was comforted by Amirra and Vera, and he knew he had to repay them for how he ruined their time together earlier. As they finished kissing one another, Francis looked at his wives before speaking. "Thank you both for being here for me. I know that I can tend to be a challenge sometimes and seem depressed, but you two really give me the strength to continue on everyday. And come to thinking about it now, I owe you two for earlier for interrupting our session. And since you two seemed to be in the mood for rough, dominating play, you'll probably know were this will take us." As soon as Francis finished, he grinned at his wives as he began to passionately kiss Amirra and Vera while undress himself........

    The women didn't need much encouragement. Amirra and Verakacha began to carress Francis, as she kiss him. The girls also began to carress themselves and kiss passionatly. The three of them quickly began to undress. When they where fully undressed, they guided Francis to the bed. Vera magically made two pair of handcuffs appear. To show they wanted to let Francis be the dominate one they handcuffthem selves to the bed in a way so Francis could have some fun.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:02 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:The women didn't need much encouragement. Amirra and Verakacha began to caress Francis, as she kiss him. The girls also began to caress themselves and kiss passionately. The three of them quickly began to undress. When they where fully undressed, they guided Francis to the bed. Vera magically made two pair of handcuffs appear. To show they wanted to let Francis be the dominate for once they handcuff themselves to the bed in a way so Francis could have some fun.

    As they continued to kiss and caress one another, Francis's temptations began to swell to levels that he had during their wedding night the night before. As they guided themselves to the bed and undress, Francis was surprised and a bit happy to see that Vera and Amirra had made themselves the submissive ones for their love session, and Francis was going to make sure he took every advantage of it tonight. As his two wives laid helpless and tied to the bed, Francis proceeded to get the whip from a few days from before. As he grabbed the whip from the bed, Francis thought back to his early days in the Imperium military to channel in his inner instructor attitude. Looking over Vera and Amirra, he started to tease them with a few light whips along their sensitive areas before whipping them with more force against their breasts. Looking over his slaves, Francis spoke. "For the next several hours you two will speak only when spoken to and address me as master only. Do you slaves wish to have pleasure or pain?" As Francis finished he whipped Vera and Amirra across their breasts again to show he was the dominant.........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:31 am

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

    As they continued to kiss and caress one another, Francis's temptations began to swell to levels that he had during their wedding night the night before. As they guided themselves to the bed and undress, Francis was surprised and a bit happy to see that Vera and Amirra had made themselves the submissive ones for their love session, and Francis was going to make sure he took every advantage of it tonight. As his two wives laid helpless and tied to the bed, Francis proceeded to get the whip from a few days from before. As he grabbed the whip from the bed, Francis thought back to his early days in the Imperium military to channel in his inner instructor attitude. Looking over Vera and Amirra, he started to tease them with a few light whips along their sensitive areas before whipping them with more force against their breasts. Looking over his slaves, Francis spoke. "For the next several hours you two will speak only when spoken to and address me as master only. Do you slaves wish to have pleasure or pain?" As Francis finished he whipped Vera and Amirra across their breasts again to show he was the dominant.........

    Vera and Amirra looked at Francis with both desire and pleading. "Pleasure, not pain my love. We made ourselves submissive to you so you could torture us gently, not painfully you don't need the whip...unless you want it." The girls said as she flex and laided there. both women where close enough that could reach each other to caresses and kiss as they waited there for more of Francis's attentions.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:52 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:

    Vera and Amirra looked at Francis with both desire and pleading. "Pleasure, not pain my love. We made ourselves submissive to you so you could torture us gently, not painfully you don't need the whip...unless you want it." The girls said as she flex and laid there. Both women where close enough that could reach each other to caresses and kiss as they waited there for more of Francis's attentions.

    Seeing that tonight Vera and Amirra wanted to play it somewhat easy, Francis decided to get rid of the whip and instead tease Vera and Amirra. While the two of them kissed one to try to entice him, Francis went over to the bed and proceeded to start to pleasure Vera and Amirra in their sensitive areas for awhile. However, while he was pleasuring the two of them, Francis made sure to stop short of having either Amirra or Vera climax as he wanted to draw out their teasing and prolong their pleasure for one another. He continued to switch back and forth while Amirra and Vera moaned at him and pleaded.......
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:05 am

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

    Seeing that tonight Vera and Amirra wanted to play it somewhat easy, Francis decided to get rid of the whip and instead tease Vera and Amirra. While the two of them kissed one to try to entice him, Francis went over to the bed and proceeded to start to pleasure Vera and Amirra in their sensitive areas for awhile. However, while he was pleasuring the two of them, Francis made sure to stop short of having either Amirra or Vera climax as he wanted to draw out their teasing and prolong their pleasure for one another. He continued to switch back and forth while Amirra and Vera moaned at him and pleaded.......

    Both women desires where into overdrive. Both women where looking at Francis pleading for him to finish them off. both Amirra and Vera wonder who would Francis finsh his passion with. It was that they where competition with each other, just a lingering Drow propensity toward competition. both woman moan and offer themselves to Francis with pleading eyes.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:34 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:

    Both women desires where into overdrive. Both women where looking at Francis pleading for him to finish them off. Both Amirra and Vera wonder who would Francis finish his passion with. It was that they where competition with each other, just a lingering Drow propensity toward competition. Both woman moan and offer themselves to Francis with pleading eyes.

    Seeing that both women wanted release and to be joined, Francis actually had to think to who he was going to join with first. He loved both women very much and he didn't want to insult them for choosing sides. So as he was about to release and join, he yelled out to them, "Which one of you want's it more? One of you will have to wait since there is only one of me and two of you. So I ask again, who want's it more?" As Francis finished, however, he decided that he go in quick succession and join both Amirra and Vera one after the other. In a motion of quick reflexes, Francis was able to join with Vera and Amirra in quick succession and climax with both of them. As he finished, Francis fell back onto the bed in between his two lovers, exhausted but in deep love for the two of them..........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:43 am

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

    Both women desires where into overdrive. Both women where looking at Francis pleading for him to finish them off. Both Amirra and Vera wonder who would Francis finish his passion with. It was that they where competition with each other, just a lingering Drow propensity toward competition. Both woman moan and offer themselves to Francis with pleading eyes.

    Seeing that both women wanted release and to be joined, Francis actually had to think to who he was going to join with first. He loved both women very much and he didn't want to insult them for choosing sides. So as he was about to release and join, he yelled out to them, "Which one of you want's it more? One of you will have to wait since there is only one of me and two of you. So I ask again, who want's it more?" As Francis finished, however, he decided that he go in quick succession and join both Amirra and Vera one after the other. In a motion of quick reflexes, Francis was able to join with Vera and Amirra in quick succession and climax with both of them. As he finished, Francis fell back onto the bed in between his two lovers, exhausted but in deep love for the two of them..........

    Both women decided they did not have enough passion from Francis and mated with him some more while he laid there they made sure to help his body with magic to aloow them to enjoy passion until they collapsed upon him.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:57 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:

    Both women decided they did not have enough passion from Francis and mated with him some more while he laid there they made sure to help his body with magic to allow them to enjoy passion until they collapsed upon him.

    As the three of them laid there, Francis wasn't in a state of total tiredness, but instead he was just drained of energy as he laid next to his two beautiful wives. All three of them laid there in silence for a while as Francis regained some energy before he spoke. "So my loves, we've spent the last few days doing nothing but making love to one another and dealing with war manners. What more do you wish to do tomorrow or for the rest of our time here as we'll have the next several months together alone before my government comes here to the wedding of Prince Tiberius and Princess Marina. There must be something else on your minds." Francis was making causal conversation with Amirra and Vera because, as much as he liked making love to them, there had to be other activities they wanted to experience together........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:06 pm

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

    As the three of them laid there, Francis wasn't in a state of total tiredness, but instead he was just drained of energy as he laid next to his two beautiful wives. All three of them laid there in silence for a while as Francis regained some energy before he spoke. "So my loves, we've spent the last few days doing nothing but making love to one another and dealing with war manners. What more do you wish to do tomorrow or for the rest of our time here as we'll have the next several months together alone before my government comes here to the wedding of Prince Tiberius and Princess Marina. There must be something else on your minds." Francis was making causal conversation with Amirra and Vera because, as much as he liked making love to them, there had to be other activities they wanted to experience together........

    Amirra spoke first. "Well. I always wanted to enjoy some actual vacation and look at some sights. In my line of work I never get to enjoy a simple vacation." Vera then spoke. "As a royal princess I alway on call to be a princess. I too would like to enjoy a simple vacation."
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:51 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:

    Amirra spoke first. "Well. I always wanted to enjoy some actual vacation and look at some sights. In my line of work I never get to enjoy a simple vacation." Vera then spoke. "As a royal princess I'm always on call to be a princess. I too would like to enjoy a simple vacation."

    As they laid there and as Amirra and Vera discussed what they wanted to do, Francis thought it would be nice to go explore around the Empire for a few weeks for their honeymoon. After sometime thinking to himself, Francis spoke to Vera and Amirra. "Well how about this then, my loves. After tomorrow when we have our meeting with the Prince and the other generals, we'll arrange for a tour around the Empire. We still have to take our honeymoon and we have another 5 weeks until we meet with the High Council to discuss more war. Since you two know this country, you decide were you want to go to visit and we'll go there. I'll pay for everything too. I just want the three of us to have a great honeymoon and be in one another's love and company." As Francis finished, he kissed Amirra and Vera while he waited for a response.........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:05 pm

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:

    As they laid there and as Amirra and Vera discussed what they wanted to do, Francis thought it would be nice to go explore around the Empire for a few weeks for their honeymoon. After sometime thinking to himself, Francis spoke to Vera and Amirra. "Well how about this then, my loves. After tomorrow when we have our meeting with the Prince and the other generals, we'll arrange for a tour around the Empire. We still have to take our honeymoon and we have another 5 weeks until we meet with the High Council to discuss more war. Since you two know this country, you decide were you want to go to visit and we'll go there. I'll pay for everything too. I just want the three of us to have a great honeymoon and be in one another's love and company." As Francis finished, he kissed Amirra and Vera while he waited for a response.........

    Vera spoke up and smiled. "That a great idea Francis. But you need not worry about paying. I'm a royal princess. We don't pay." Vera said with full confidence. Amirra nodded as well to Vera's statement.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:26 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:

    Vera spoke up and smiled. "That a great idea Francis. But you need not worry about paying. I'm a royal princess. We don't pay." Vera said with full confidence. Amirra nodded as well to Vera's statement.

    As Vera finished her statement, Francis laughed a bit forgetting that he did marry a Drow Princess. "Ah I forgot about that. So does that mean that Amirra is now a Princess and I'm a Prince now?" Francis was joking with Vera about the subject as he was never a royal or noble to begin with so the whole idea of the title and responsibilities was vague to him. Still, Francis was happy that he was married to Amirra and Vera and nothing could tell him otherwise. As the night wore on, he felt sleepy as he whispered to his two wives. "I love the two of you with all of my heart and nothing will ever change that. I love you both, now and always." As he finished Francis teared up a bit as he kissed Vera and Amirra before his body went into a deep and restful sleep........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:33 pm

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As Vera finished her statement, Francis laughed a bit forgetting that he did marry a Drow Princess. "Ah I forgot about that. So does that mean that Amirra is now a Princess and I'm a Prince now?" Francis was joking with Vera about the subject as he was never a royal or noble to begin with so the whole idea of the title and responsibilities was vague to him. Still, Francis was happy that he was married to Amirra and Vera and nothing could tell him otherwise. As the night wore on, he felt sleepy as he whispered to his two wives. "I love the two of you with all of my heart and nothing will ever change that. I love you both, now and always." As he finished Francis teared up a bit as he kissed Vera and Amirra before his body went into a deep and restful sleep........

    The women surprisingly did not try any funny business with Francis and let him get some good sleep. For there on part they lied next to Francis and rested there bodies close to his.

    The night past with out incident. The morning however was interupted with a loud banging on the door. A voice outside spoke. "Lord Francis. The Sha-Coronel request a meeting with you and only you." The voice sound slightly threatening.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:45 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:
    The women surprisingly did not try any funny business with Francis and let him get some good sleep. For there on part they lied next to Francis and rested their bodies close to his.

    The night past with out incident. The morning however was interrupted with a loud banging on the door. A voice outside spoke. "Lord Francis. The Sha-Coronel request a meeting with you and only you." The voice sound slightly threatening.

    Francis's sleeping had gone well until he was awaken by the loud banging and message at the door. Still trying to wake up, he heard enough to know the Sha-Coronel wanted to speak to him in private as soon as he was ready. As he exited the bed, he quickly went over to shower and then proceeded to put on his military uniform. As he headed out of the bathroom, he saw Vera and Amirra already up and dressed, with somewhat disturb looks on their faces. As he approached both of them, he hugged both of them as he spoke. "Amirra, Vera, what is going on? I thought the Sha-Coronel wasn't supposed to arrive for another 5 weeks. Why does he want to see me now and alone?" Francis tried to keep a neutral face, but he admitted to himself that he was somewhat reluctant and paranoid to meet the leader of the Elves........
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Elven Imperium on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:36 pm

    Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Francis's sleeping had gone well until he was awaken by the loud banging and message at the door. Still trying to wake up, he heard enough to know the Sha-Coronel wanted to speak to him in private as soon as he was ready. As he exited the bed, he quickly went over to shower and then proceeded to put on his military uniform. As he headed out of the bathroom, he saw Vera and Amirra already up and dressed, with somewhat disturb looks on their faces. As he approached both of them, he hugged both of them as he spoke. "Amirra, Vera, what is going on? I thought the Sha-Coronel wasn't supposed to arrive for another 5 weeks. Why does he want to see me now and alone?" Francis tried to keep a neutral face, but he admitted to himself that he was somewhat reluctant and paranoid to meet the leader of the Elves........

    "I don't know the Solodor never meets with humans alone." Vera said a little scared. The banging on the door became louder. "Lord Francis are you there? Speak now or we will enter by force." The voice said louder.
    avatar
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Brotherhood Steel on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:00 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:
    "I don't know the Sha-Cornel never meets with humans alone." Vera said a little scared. The banging on the door became louder. "Lord Francis are you there? Speak now or we will enter by force." The voice said louder.

    As he heard the banging on the door grew louder, Francis raised his voice. "Yes I am here, one moment I'll open the door." As he finished he turned back to Vera and Amirra to speak to them. "No matter what happens here today, I'll be back for you two. Nothing on this world will separate us from our love." As he finished he kissed Vera and Amirra before he headed to the door and opened it. He was meet by the Prince and his honor guard as he spoke. "So Prince Andy, why does the Sha-Cornel wish to see me?"

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:44 am