Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

2 posters

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 4 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:46 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte began to make love to Viola. She was giving in to her passion. She looked at Viola. "Viola I want to share with you some thing you may enjoy, and ill be careful. Viola can I give you the Kiss." There was little danger Charlotte was full, but she always enjoy tasting her lover. She waited for Viola reply.

As Hilde wonder the palace there look like there was little in the place that did not involve sex or pleasure. She was about to try to find a quiet place when she ran into a near naked Amara. Amara looked at her and smile. "Hilde your here...Welcome" She said puting a hug around the princess.

In the throne room, the captain was approached by a beautiful woman. She went over a kiss Erikson lightly on the lips and beckon him to follow her.

Frida was bombard with the scent and could see several Fey'ri and other women giving her sexy looks.

Soon Viola was influenced by the dragon blood, giving into the pleasure Charlotte offered. When Charlotte ask her question her mind don't thought about that for a moment. She nodded and waited for what ever her lover would do with her...

Hilde nearly give up and was on the way out of the hall when she was hit by Amara, even for standard she was not very clothed.
    She couldn't help but grin, yes Amara was definitely a daughter of this family.
    " Good to see you, I need a friendly face in this environment." She struggled a bit for a diplomatic word of this hell full of orgies...

For a moment the Captain struggled but then her natural allure, the omnipresent scent and his own adrenalin won the unfair fight and he followed the stranger after he made sure that the Princess was out of danger. While he followed the Fey'ri he marveled at the attractive and beautiful body...

She could not hold any longer, her body screamed for desire, seeing that the Captain was also out of duty she went to the next Fey'ri that promised her relieve
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family)  Warning can include mature content and pictures - Page 4 Empty Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:00 am

Charlotte move her mouth to Viola neck. She gentle kiss and lick for a moment. Then she quickly sunk her teeth into Viola skin. As she drank from her lover, she was almost overwhelm by the pleasure of Viola dragon blood. She fought back the desire to drain Viola, but did sup slowly to give Viola the full pleasure of the Kiss.

Amara smiled and took Hilde by the hand. "It ok my friend. I took forgot what my mother is like when she in celebratory mood." She said with a smile. Amara gave Hilde a small tour of palace before heading back to her private room.

The Fey'ri guided the captain into a private room. There she push captain Erikson on the bed.

Frida actions spark a little cat fight in the throne room Frida got to enjoy watching nude or scantly claded Fey'ri women battle over her for a while.

Eriksons woman.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:20 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte move her mouth to Viola neck. She gentle kiss and lick for a moment. Then she quickly sunk her teeth into Viola skin. As she drank from her lover, she was almost overwhelm by the pleasure of Viola dragon blood. She fought back the desire to drain Viola, but did sup slowly to give Viola the full pleasure of the Kiss.

Amara smiled and took Hilde by the hand. "It ok my friend. I took forgot what my mother is like when she in celebratory mood." She said with a smile. Amara gave Hilde a small tour of palace before heading back to her private room.

The Fey'ri guided the captain into a private room. There she push captain Erikson on the bed.

Frida actions spark a little cat fight in the throne room Frida got to enjoy watching nude or scantly claded Fey'ri women battle over her for a while.

Violas body began to shiver when she received the kiss, energy pulsed trough her body and she let out a loud moan when she came from this sudden manipulation. The Dragon Blood was in tune with the Vampire blood, multiplying the sensation by hundred fold. she increased her caressing, trying to bring Charlotte at the same point of pleasure...

While they walked trough the castle Hilde was relieved to find at least one Fey'ri who don't want to ravish her instandly. She enjoyed the tour, asking a bit of the history and where to hide in case she was in need of one.
    In the end they went into the private suite she would have during her stay...

As soon as he was throw to the bed he forgot everything about his mission for the moment and began to open up his uniform, constantly hitting by new waves of scent and mental pulls toward the Fey'ri...

The fight lasted for a few minutes until one of the Fey'ris smashed her opponent against a wall. She couldn't help but her desire towards the victor was nearly overhelming...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:31 am

Viola didn't have to worry about Charlotte. The joy of drinking the dragon blood was making her body start to spam in pleasure. It would be too long now she sense that both of them would soon climax.

Amara showed Hilde a special room. Inside between the walls of the castle was a spacious room fit for several people. She turn to Hilde and smile. "This room can be you haven....from the fun outside." To prove her point, Amara turn on her sen a little. Not to suducce her friend but to prove a point. She then spoke a few words of Elven and the scent stop.

The Fey'ri revealed her body full to the captain teasing him to get his cloths of as fast as possible.

The winner of the battle claim her prized and walked with Frida into another room for some privacy

Frida's woman
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:30 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Viola didn't have to worry about Charlotte. The joy of drinking the dragon blood was making her body start to spam in pleasure. It would be too long now she sense that both of them would soon climax.

Amara showed Hilde a special room. Inside between the walls of the castle was a spacious room fit for several people. She turn to Hilde and smile. "This room can be you haven....from the fun outside." To prove her point, Amara turn on her sen a little. Not to suducce her friend but to prove a point. She then spoke a few words of Elven and the scent stop.

The Fey'ri revealed her body full to the captain teasing him to get his cloths of as fast as possible.

The winner of the battle claim her prized and walked with Frida into another room for some privacy

Frida's woman
    [img]

She could the first sign of orgasm from Charlottes body and increased her love making to let her jump over the cliff. She came with a large moan that matched Violas own. It was a feeling she loved form the first second one and she couldn't await to repeat it. However she let Charlotte the option to dominate this time...

Hilde was surprised when Amara turned on her scent and glared a bit on her. " Don't do this again please, it's already hard enough to escape all this seducing attempts from the rest. However this room could be useful if I need a refuge." Although she knew that there would be no option to resist forever, thanks to the penetration of the scent everywhere...

The Captain nearly ripped his uniform apart when the Fey'ri began to tease him with her body. As soon as he stripped his underwear down he made ready for her assault...

The Fey'ri needed to support the Cadet a bit while she suffered from all the pleasure her body contained right now, as soon as the door closed down she began to tear down her uniform almost automatically...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:15 am

Charlotte stop her drinking to join her body with Viola as a earth shatter orgasm took her a Viola body together.

Amara looked at Hilde and nodded. "Sorry Hilde I just wanted to show you the safety of this room. I will never attempt to seduce you my friend." She said as she show more the room facilities.

The Fey'ri then quickly grab Erikson and retrain him. He was now at her mercy as she began to tease his body with her tounge.

Frida only got to start before she was retrain by a invisible force. The Fey'ri smiled as Frida struggled.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:25 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte stop her drinking to join her body with Viola as a earth shatter orgasm took her a Viola body together.

Amara looked at Hilde and nodded. "Sorry Hilde I just wanted to show you the safety of this room. I will never attempt to seduce you my friend." She said as she show more the room facilities.

The Fey'ri then quickly grab Erikson and retrain him. He was now at her mercy as she began to tease his body with her tounge.

Frida only got to start before she was retrain by a invisible force. The Fey'ri smiled as Frida struggled.

When they joined in their orgasm she noticed something changing, she feel more complete than ever before. She looked at her new lover with desire but this time it was her part to initiate their joining...

" It's alright but still, don't do it again. So tell me what's so special over this room, despite of the secretive location ?"

He let out a soft moan when the Fey'ri continued the teasing, his desire already took control over his body...

She only managed to strip her top when Frida was hit with a spell that hold her in a good position so that the Fey'ri could inspect her newest lover...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:46 am

Charlotte was surprise by the her new lovers stamina. She grab Viola passionately and join her body with hers in a way that made them both cry out.

Amara open one part of the room and showed Hilde why it was a special room. What Hilde saw was a huge Silver crescent moon symbol on a altar of some sorts. It was a holy place. "This place is a sacred place Even my mother won't dare come in here. If you need to escape this a place where even she cannot go." Amara said that as she began to smoke and feel pain.

The Fey'ri teased the captain body for a while. She wanted to raise his desires to dangerous level.

Frida tormentor start to slowly undress her with her teeth, mouth and her hands. Ever thing was a caress and a teasing lick to drive Frida wild with passion.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte was surprise by the her new lovers stamina. She grab Viola passionately and join her body with hers in a way that made them both cry out.

Amara open one part of the room and showed Hilde why it was a special room. What Hilde saw was a huge Silver crescent moon symbol on a altar of some sorts. It was a holy place. "This place is a sacred place Even my mother won't dare come in here. If you need to escape this a place where even she cannot go." Amara said that as she began to smoke and feel pain.

The Fey'ri teased the captain body for a while. She wanted to raise his desires to dangerous level.

Frida tormentor start to slowly undress her with her teeth, mouth and her hands. Ever thing was a caress and a teasing lick to drive Frida wild with passion.

When Charlotte started her assault both women cried in pleasure, Viola let her blood driven her and soon she was near the second orgasm.

Hiildes eyes raised and she couldn't hold back a gasp when her friend began to burn. She dragged her out of the room before the fire could make more damage.
    " Yes this will be very useful, thanks for the advise Amara, do you need medi..." she was startled when the burned skin healed in front of her eyes.

His moans soon become loader and his body began to spasm of pleasure, how ever the Fey'ri teased him more and more until he lost his last defense. He needed to mate and that soon, with a nearly impossible form he grab the Fey'ri and tries to turn tables...

Fridas body would already got a orgasm if the spell wouldn't hold it back, she was now unable to resist her tormentor, what ever she wanted to do with her, she would be hers...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Charlott force her body to mash with Viola as she climax with Viola. She fell exhasted on her body after she cam down from the high.

Amara smiled. "Oh I'm fine just the draw back and befefit of being part demon right. Let go find mette Viola and Charlotte." She said taking Hilde by the hand and leading her to another room.

When Erikson tried to fight back the woman show her non-human strength and throw him back on the bed. She tied him up in chains so he couldn't escape. "You think you worthy of taking me. No you must first pleasure misstriss. Now pleasure me dog." She said put her body in a way that offer her bottom to Erikson's face.

Frida's tormentor keep teasing her. Frida coulds feel her body go limp from the pleasure.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:59 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlott force her body to mash with Viola as she climax with Viola. She fell exhasted on her body after she cam down from the high.

Amara smiled. "Oh I'm fine just the draw back and befefit of being part demon right. Let go find mette Viola and Charlotte." She said taking Hilde by the hand and leading her to another room.

When Erikson tried to fight back the woman show her non-human strength and throw him back on the bed. She tied him up in chains so he couldn't escape. "You think you worthy of taking me. No you must first pleasure misstriss. Now pleasure me dog." She said put her body in a way that offer her bottom to Erikson's face.

Frida's tormentor keep teasing her. Frida coulds feel her body go limp from the pleasure.

After they came together the second time Viola feels exhausted and began to cuddle a bit with her new lover until she heard steps. At once she was on her feet trying to grab at least a bit of clothing, throwing lingerie at Charlotte...

Still wondering over the powers this Fey'ris possessed she followed her to another room, wondering who Charlotte would be.

With a amazing speed he was chained to the bed and began to torment him in earnest. He nearly lost his consciousness out of pleasure. His body seemed to react on automatic when he did what the Fey'ri ordered.

Frida already had lost control over her body and her tension reached a dangerous level. She tried to fight the spell but all she could mention was a expression full of lust and passion...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Charlotte didn't know what Viola was scrambling for. She tried to get dress but was so tired she just laid there. They where both surprised by Amara and Hilde walking in.

Poor Erikson did what the Fey'ri command and as he pleasure her she began to moan and cry out in pleasure. She looke at him. "Faster..Faster...make me"

The Fey'ri release Frida and let her slump on floor while she laid backon the bed and beckon Frida to join her.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte didn't know what Viola was scrambling for. She tried to get dress but was so tired she just laid there. They where both surprised by Amara and Hilde walking in.

Poor Erikson did what the Fey'ri command and as he pleasure her she began to moan and cry out in pleasure. She looke at him. "Faster..Faster...make me"

The Fey'ri release Frida and let her slump on floor while she laid backon the bed and beckon Frida to join her.

Viola got at least her lingerie on before the door opened.
    " You could have knocked, now you deserved what you see." She switched into her dress before she hugged the embrased princess.
    After that she organized a few chairs to make the chatting more easily...

The natural pull grows stronger and stronger and he obey her command until she went into her first orgasm. After that his whole body cried for relief and he hoped for a reward.

Finally released from the spell she literally jumped onto her new lover but quickly found herself pinned onto the bed, begging for relief...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:59 am

Hilde unfortunately got to see Charlotte in the nude. She was a very beautiful woman. Her skin was alabaster and lips where ruby red. Charlotte looked at Hilde and smiled. "Another one for our bed Amara?" She said with a sultry smile.

The fey'ri turn her head around and smile at Erikson. "You have please me do you want some pleasure." When Erikson nodded, she took her lusiocus lips and put them on a part of Erikson sure to give him great plasure.

The Feyri with Frida pin her down and then moved her body so both women could give each other pleasure. She turn to her and smiled. "Which ever one of us causes the other to release wins. I let you go first." She said with a sexy smile. She would let Frida go for a minute before she ravished her.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:11 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Hilde unfortunately got to see Charlotte in the nude. She was a very beautiful woman. Her skin was alabaster and lips where ruby red. Charlotte looked at Hilde and smiled. "Another one for our bed Amara?" She said with a sultry smile.

The fey'ri turn her head around and smile at Erikson. "You have please me do you want some pleasure." When Erikson nodded, she took her lusiocus lips and put them on a part of Erikson sure to give him great plasure.

The Feyri with Frida pin her down and then moved her body so both women could give each other pleasure. She turn to her and smiled. "Which ever one of us causes the other to release wins. I let you go first." She said with a sexy smile. She would let Frida go for a minute before she ravished her.

All Hilde could do was a small smile. " Trust me she already tried that but I'm not like that. Apart from that I'm already in love with another elf and he wouldn't take it lightly." True to be told he would most likely forgive her if she explained everything but she doesn't want to happen this the first time...

The Fey'ri shifted a bit and began to increase his pleasure into a dangerous level until she allow him a Orgasm. His eyes were already glassy and the last bit of resistance faded away like the Fey'ri planed the first hand...

The cadet took the words to hearth and began her love making, soon she found her way to the breasts and a loud inhale from the Fey'ri was all she need to hear. She concentrated on them trying to give her the most pleasure manageable. Her one desire however increased from second to second and she only hoped the minute would be over soon...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:31 am

Amara laughed and half-tease Hilde. "Well he wouldn't have to know. But I know you love him so I won't push. Besides I got two mates I have to pleasure. Now Hilde do you want to discuss something important or do you wish to relax while I have some fun."

The Fey'ri had her fun, now she wanted Erikson fully. It was far more fun to have a willing participant, so she waved her hands. All of sudden Erikson mind was his unclould by desire and lust. Erikson found himself back in control, but still bound and naked. The Fey'ri looked at him and smiled. "Ok my sweet. I will offer you a deal. You can have me once you pledge you heart and soul to me. Do that and I give you something no else has ever had. My heart and....." She pointed to a part of her body and smile.

The Feyri with Frida enjoy Frida work as see also counted down the seconds. She noted the fine work Frida was doing. She felt her desire grow. Finally when the minute had passed she lean forward and began her work.

Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:57 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara laughed and half-tease Hilde. "Well he wouldn't have to know. But I know you love him so I won't push. Besides I got two mates I have to pleasure. Now Hilde do you want to discuss something important or do you wish to relax while I have some fun."

The Fey'ri had her fun, now she wanted Erikson fully. It was far more fun to have a willing participant, so she waved her hands. All of sudden Erikson mind was his unclould by desire and lust. Erikson found himself back in control, but still bound and naked. The Fey'ri looked at him and smiled. "Ok my sweet. I will offer you a deal. You can have me once you pledge you heart and soul to me. Do that and I give you something no else has ever had. My heart and....." She pointed to a part of her body and smile.

The Feyri with Frida enjoy Frida work as see also counted down the seconds. She noted the fine work Frida was doing. She felt her desire grow. Finally when the minute had passed she lean forward and began her work.

" If you could manage a sound reducing I would like to relax, it was a long travel and all this seducing attempts teared me down. However I don't think I couldn't relax while you get your 'fun' and I could hear it..." There was no anger in it, only resignation. Hopefully the other Fey'ris would have a equal understanding, however she really doubt that...

Still without the natural pull all Fey'ri possessed the captain was still influenced by the experience, the attractive body of his lover and the backlash of what she had done to him.
    He was in his own control but still his body controlled him but he still had a bit of resistance in his mind.
    " I will do it if you free me from this chains, I gave you my honored word that I will pledge to you after that..."

It took the Fey'ri only a few seconds to let Frida jumped over the cliff, her orgasm came with a large scream, normally she would scream the name of her lover but due the fact she doesn't know the name it was only a expression of pure lust and passion...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:23 am

Amara took Hilde and lead her to another bedroom adjacen to theirs. Once there she cast a silence spell on the wall. "There that should be enough." she smil as she turn to leave the room showing Hilde her fine bottom as she walked out. She walk back in to the room Viola and Charlotte. She smiled at them and closed the door. She drop her remaing clothes as she walk towards them.

The Fey'ri was the one surprise by Erikson move. She nodded and wave her hands. The chain drop from Erikson making him free.

The Fey'ri look at Frida with disapointment. "You all done already." She flung Frida off her and began to get up to leave.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:37 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara took Hilde and lead her to another bedroom adjacen to theirs. Once there she cast a silence spell on the wall. "There that should be enough." she smil as she turn to leave the room showing Hilde her fine bottom as she walked out. She walk back in to the room Viola and Charlotte. She smiled at them and closed the door. She drop her remaing clothes as she walk towards them.

The Fey'ri was the one surprise by Erikson move. She nodded and wave her hands. The chain drop from Erikson making him free.

The Fey'ri look at Frida with disapointment. "You all done already." She flung Frida off her and began to get up to leave.

While Hilde began to relax she tried to burn the image of Amaras bum out of her mind.
    'Damn Fey'ri' it was worser then anything else because Amara was with Viola and she would never betray her friend like that.
    Meanwhile Viola feeled a pull she know all to well, it seems that Amara was in the right mood, she make herself ready to greet her mate the proper way...

True to his word he extended his hand to the Fey'ri he was still debating it but there was nothing much that would hold him in the Kingdom after the war, he would be the royal bastard forever, more since the queen was dead. The people would never truly accept him, even his own half-brother did it.
    On the other side here was a attractive princess that want to take him as her mate, he doesn't know how long this would last but it would probably be worth any second.
    " I Caspar Eirikson hereby pledge my hearth and my soul to this Fey'ri out of my own and free will." It was unorthodox but he could feel that it worked...

Still weak from the assault the Cadet whimpered. " Wait, I needed this relieve but I'm not done, please don't leave, I need you..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:02 am

Amara was immediatly grabed by Charlotte who brought her down in front of Viola. Charlotte began to kiss them both as Amara did the same.

In her room Hilde got a surprise the spell she cast was wasn't a silence spell. It was a spell to show Hilde what was happening in the other room.

The Fey'ri actual was touched and changed her plans immediately. She orginal was going to drain his lifeforce to add to her own, but now she could see his potential. She looked ta him as more then a meal or playmate, but some thing more. "Sylvia. My name is Sylvia." She said with a whisper.

The Fey'ri looked at Frida with disgust. "I gave you your chance and you fail how will you please your mistress now?"
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:11 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara was immediatly grabed by Charlotte who brought her down in front of Viola. Charlotte began to kiss them both as Amara did the same.

In her room Hilde got a surprise the spell she cast was wasn't a silence spell. It was a spell to show Hilde what was happening in the other room.

The Fey'ri actual was touched and changed her plans immediately. She orginal was going to drain his lifeforce to add to her own, but now she could see his potential. She looked ta him as more then a meal or playmate, but some thing more. "Sylvia. My name is Sylvia." She said with a whisper.

The Fey'ri looked at Frida with disgust. "I gave you your chance and you fail how will you please your mistress now?"

Gratefully to get the front this time she leaned into the Fey'ri and began to caress her with touches and kisses until she noticed the effort of it. Smiling she increased her speed after that...

The captain nodded with a smile. " That's a beautiful name, it suits you." He was unsure how far he should going but his soldier sense kicked in.
    " There is a string attached no ? Something more then only the pledge ?" He was not mad at her, not really...

The Cadet wimpered again. She was completely lost. Her whole body seek relieve and the last defense measures broke under the assault.
    " Please mistress, I will do everything if it please you. Just don't leave me..."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:21 am

The vampire and the demon Fey begin making love like they rabid dogs. The caress and and ravish Viola in the process.

For Hilde the scene was like it was in the room with her. Every image, sound...smell was present.

Sllvia rush up and push Erikson on the for and bit him. then she took a sharp fingernail and carved some werid symbol on his shoulder. "Now your mine." she said with a wicked smile.

"Very well Frida...I give you one more chance Try not to release before me." She said laying down and offering the same position she gave before to Frida.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:37 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The vampire and the demon Fey begin making love like they rabid dogs. The caress and and ravish Viola in the process.

For Hilde the scene was like it was in the room with her. Every image, sound...smell was present.

Sllvia rush up and push Erikson on the for and bit him. then she took a sharp fingernail and carved some werid symbol on his shoulder. "Now your mine." she said with a wicked smile.

"Very well Frida...I give you one more chance Try not to release before me." She said laying down and offering the same position she gave before to Frida.

Viola yelped when suddenly she was in the focus of the caresing, she cried out in pleasure and tried to give back as much pleasure as she could while she waited for the glory release...

In all the passion the spell that should protect Hilde failed and she got more aroused than ever since she left the helicopter. In a try to use this she laid on the bed, trying to get a weat dream with Akihiro to release a bit of the tension...

The captain was surprised to be attack all of the sudden. " What have you..." He never ended the sentence because a sharp pain drove trough his body, effectively silencing him. He also fealed how the Fey'ri took a new positon on him...

Again she was pleasured, harder then the last time but all she let out were moans. Pleased with herself she closed the gap between and pressed certain buttons on the Fey'ri...
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:29 am

Amara moved to give Viola the pleasure of her life. She and Charlotte beagn to ravish her body till it went limp. Charlotte even bit Viola.

Meanwhile Hild got to see her best friend ravish before her eyes.

Sylvia smiled. "Sorry love just making sure you mine....In return let me reward you." Sylvia push him on the ground and mounted him with a scream. She surrend something precious to the man. He was hers now.

The Fey'ri stated to use her toung in a way that was certain to cause Frida plasure. She look at her "Don't climax till I do." she said with a smile know that was impossible.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:39 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara moved to give Viola the pleasure of her life. She and Charlotte beagn to ravish her body till it went limp. Charlotte even bit Viola.

Meanwhile Hild got to see her best friend ravish before her eyes.

Sylvia smiled. "Sorry love just making sure you mine....In return let me reward you." Sylvia push him on the ground and mounted him with a scream. She surrend something precious to the man. He was hers now.

The Fey'ri stated to use her toung in a way that was certain to cause Frida plasure. She look at her "Don't climax till I do." she said with a smile know that was impossible.

Viola couldn't hold back a scream of pleasure when she was ravished by her mates, when she feeled the known rush trough the vampire bit she nearly collapsed and her went glassy. However she concentrated on Amara to give her all her pleasure. She was rewarded soon when they climaxed together...

When she finally drifted to sleep she saw the trio from the other room and instandly her body began to react. She let out a small moan, alone the view set her whole body on fire...

He could feel her shifting on his body until she began to take him fully with a scream of pleasure. As soon as they connected he feeled that his body changed but he doesn't protested as this would end the wave of pleasure he received now...

The sensation started to change and intensified hundredfold but she stil hold back her orgasm, trying to give her lover the pleasure she seeks for. Soon the cadet found other sensitive spots and used them with full advantage...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:17 pm