Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas


    A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Share
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:08 pm

    The lover moved to a climax, scream at the top of their lungs they collasped into each others bodies. It was at that moment, they discovered they where not alone.

    IT was thirty mintues before a liter arrived for the new guest. As usual it was carried by near nude Fey'ri men. The slaves waited for the guest to board before lifing it off the ground and taking off towards the palace.
    avatar
    Phoenixia

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Phoenixia on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:13 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:The lover moved to a climax, scream at the top of their lungs they collasped into each others bodies. It was at that moment, they discovered they where not alone.

    IT was thirty mintues before a liter arrived for the new guest. As usual it was carried by near nude Fey'ri men. The slaves waited for the guest to board before lifing it off the ground and taking off towards the palace.

    They hit their climax together and she joined her mate in the scream when she noticed a third presence in the room.
    At once she steeled herself, looking frantically for the intruder...

    The welcome party content of a litter, big enough for all three of them. It had clearly a luxury interior although all three would have preferred chars instead of the cushions.
    They separated as far as possible, waiting for the departure of the litter...
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:30 pm

    It was that moment Viola reconzied it was the woman downstairs in the chair. She look at them with a little disgust on her eyes. "So I see you found someone to replace me Amara. How nice for you." The woman spoke with venom in her lips.

    In the liter the Phoenix party notice there was something in the air. The smell began to fire their desires.
    avatar
    Phoenixia

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Phoenixia on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:36 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:It was that moment Viola reconzied it was the woman downstairs in the chair. She look at them with a little disgust on her eyes. "So I see you found someone to replace me Amara. How nice for you." The woman spoke with venom in her lips.

    In the liter the Phoenix party notice there was something in the air. The smell began to fire their desires.

    Viola want to shoot up on this words but Amara was holding her back. So she only shoot a glare.
    " Who are you ?" She spoke with equal amount of vernom.

    The two soldiers realized quick what was going on and mask their faces. Seeing that Hilde did the same, wondering who would dare to assault a member of the royal family in that way...
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:48 pm

    "Charlotte Ap Desiree. Princess Charlotte Ap Desiree of the Twilight Elves." The Vampire Elf said with a smile.


    In the liter the smell continued. There was plenty to drink and food, but the scent was ever present.
    avatar
    Phoenixia

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Phoenixia on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:54 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:"Charlotte Ap Desiree. Princess Charlotte Ap Desiree of the Twilight Elves." The Vampire Elf said with a smile.


    In the liter the smell continued. There was plenty to drink and food, but the scent was ever present.

    She gulped, that explained much, the pale skin and the power among other things.
    " Well I'm Viola Lehmann and the mate of Amara. I'm sorry if you can't refresh old memories but we belong now together." She hide more aggressive words there was no reason to anger her more then necessary...

    The captain opened the window to let the scent out of the litter. in the meantime the cadet couldn't stay it any longer and grab one of the drinks, despite her better knowledge...
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:58 pm

    Viola words seem to visbile hurt the Vampire. A red tear bubble up in her eye. "Well It good to see you could disgaurd one mate so easily and pick up another. I wish you both luck." The vampire began to move out the room.

    When the cadet open and drank the drink it was sweet and refreshing. It made her happy, but a little sleep and horney.
    avatar
    Phoenixia

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Phoenixia on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:13 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:Viola words seem to visbile hurt the Vampire. A red tear bubble up in her eye. "Well It good to see you could disgaurd one mate so easily and pick up another. I wish you both luck." The vampire began to move out the room.

    When the cadet open and drank the drink it was sweet and refreshing. It made her happy, but a little sleep and horney.

    She could feel that Amara stiffened in her arms. " Wait, I don't want to be like this but you know with Sarya and everything I could be a bit reserved. And I assure you I would never take someone as a mate when she has feelings for another one. I don't leave her but there is no reason for a black and white decision..."

    As soon as drink rolled down her tongue the cadet feel that she began to loose control over her body, only the large drill prevent that she cornered the captain at once. However she would take someone to mate soon, regardless if it would be male or female...
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:24 pm

    Amara nodded and look at both of them. "Perhaps we need to talk...."

    Lucky for the passengers the ride was uneventful. In a couple hours, they landed and saw the same sight that greet Amara and Viola hours ago.
    avatar
    Phoenixia

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Phoenixia on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:35 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:Amara nodded and look at both of them. "Perhaps we need to talk...."

    Lucky for the passengers the ride was uneventful. In a couple hours, they landed and saw the same sight that greet Amara and Viola hours ago.

    Viola nodded, grabbed a blanket and threw it over both of them. " That explains at least why you avoided her. Although I would like prefer the truth I can understand why you avoided the topic. Obviously something happened between you two so I see two ways, you avoid each other until the end of all times or we can try to fix that but for that I would need to know what happened the first hand..." All thoughts about Sarya and the possibility of her baby in Violas stomach was forgotten, she could tell that Amara had feelings for this elf and they were not negative...

    All passengers were relieved when the litter began to sink. Cadet Frida was the first to escape the litter and more importantly the scent.
    The Captain helped Hilde up.
    " Are you alright Sis ?"
    " Yeah, damn Fey'ris. I want to know one thing, how in all hells could Maximus resist this stuff ?"
    Together the three began their march trough the imitation of hell. It was better than in any horror film imaginable and soon they noticed that this was true Fey'ri architecture...
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:28 pm

    As the they all setting in to talk. Amara tense up she wasn't ready yet to talk to Viola about this, but she had to. "Viola before I start I love you and still love you."

    As the Phoenix people did there journey they where observed from a far by the nude guardsmen. The guards lick their lips and gave seductive glances at the travelers.
    avatar
    Phoenixia

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Phoenixia on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:48 pm

    Elven Imperium wrote:As the they all setting in to talk. Amara tense up she wasn't ready yet to talk to Viola about this, but she had to. "Viola before I start I love you and still love you."

    As the Phoenix people did there journey they where observed from a far by the nude guardsmen. The guards lick their lips and gave seductive glances at the travelers.

    Viola saw the fear in her eyes so she decided to lean closer to her and gave her a passionate kiss before she answered.
    " I know honey, I love you too now matter what happens today. Sarya doesn't tear us appart and your history won't do it also."

    The guards had no affect on Hilde or her half-brother, however the cadet was influenced by them but was dragged forward by the two others...
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:16 am

    Amara began her tale. She talk of a young princess and a young vampire princess meeting during a routine diplomatic party. Then a whirlwind romance that brought happiness to both of them. Then a comdemnation from the reigning Vampire Queen. The lovers where forced to either break the relationship off or flee together. Amara choose to not flee. Amara finish her tale and hung her head down.

    Charlotte then spoke. "She was chose to abandon our love to the wastes, rather then loose her precious title....You make me sick Amara." She said with anger in her voice. Of course it was tempter by the look of pain in Charlotte eyes.

    Amara tried to defend herself. "No it wasn't...I was young, frighten, scared."



    The guard continue to look at the strangers. The female Fey'ri guards made alluring noises to the group when they saw the cadet was effected.

    avatar
    Phoenixia

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Phoenixia on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:Amara began her tale. She talk of a young princess and a young vampire princess meeting during a routine diplomatic party. Then a whirlwind romance that brought happiness to both of them. Then a comdemnation from the reigning Vampire Queen. The lovers where forced to either break the relationship off or flee together. Amara choose to not flee. Amara finish her tale and hung her head down.

    Charlotte then spoke. "She was chose to abandon our love to the wastes, rather then loose her precious title....You make me sick Amara." She said with anger in her voice. Of course it was tempter by the look of pain in Charlotte eyes.

    Amara tried to defend herself. "No it wasn't...I was young, frighten, scared."



    The guard continue to look at the strangers. The female Fey'ri guards made alluring noises to the group when they saw the cadet was effected.


    Viola nodded, she could imagine that all to well. " Tell me one thing my love, if it would be the same situation today would you do the same ?" She was not jealous, more curious and she could feel that the past feelings were not forgotten...

    The Captain tighten his grip over the young cadet, the woman was on duty since 2 months, sure she were drilled but the shortened training must pay his tribute now. Fortunately he got the whole training and could control the desire to a great extent...
    Hilde on the other side was only mild aroused, she had to much experience of princes who desired her and her title to fail that easily.
    They arrived at the palace gate without accidents...
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:33 am

    Amara looked at Viola and nearly cried. "No I would have stayed. I loved Charlotte....But I love you too Viola." Amara said confused.

    Charlotte herself need to take a chair at the announcement. She was shocked. She had always thought Amara was a coward, but now she had doubt.





    Once the group got to the palace gates they found it empty and quiet.
    avatar
    Phoenixia

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Phoenixia on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:46 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:Amara looked at Viola and nearly cried. "No I would have stayed. I loved Charlotte....But I love you too Viola." Amara said confused.

    Charlotte herself need to take a chair at the announcement. She was shocked. She had always thought Amara was a coward, but now she had doubt.





    Once the group got to the palace gates they found it empty and quiet.

    She pulled Amara into her arms, giving her the comfort she needed right now before she whispered.
    " Yes I could sense that but I needed a prove. I love you Amara and I will never leave you but I also know that you will never entirely happy. A part of you will always belong to Charlotte." She was not hurt as long as Amara was with her she would happy but it would not be fair to destroy this part of her mate only because of jealousy.
    " I know our vow but your happiness is more important for me than that, so I would share you if you would want this..."

    Without a second thought they stepped into the hall, taken aback by the nude statues.
    " Oh hell, is everything in their culture related to sex and orgies ?" The princess exclaimed sceptical. However she would not fall, she would remain pure for her marriage with Akihiro but it would be a hard fight.
    They heard noises from above and entered a bigger hall...
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:18 am

    Charlotte was amazed by Viola offer. "You would let me comeback to Amara.....I could be with her again." She began to tear up with tears of blood.

    Amara looked at Viola. "I want Charlotte back Viola. That I can not deny. But I want you to be happy to. Let us forge a new bond with Charlotte." Amara said with a smile.


    The group was immediatly hit by all the smells of food, wine, Sex and pure desire. It look like to them they enter a orgy of fun and sex. At the end of the room was the queen enjoying herself with some servants.
    avatar
    Phoenixia

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Phoenixia on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:28 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte was amazed by Viola offer. "You would let me comeback to Amara.....I could be with her again." She began to tear up with tears of blood.

    Amara looked at Viola. "I want Charlotte back Viola. That I can not deny. But I want you to be happy to. Let us forge a new bond with Charlotte." Amara said with a smile.


    The group was immediatly hit by all the smells of food, wine, Sex and pure desire. It look like to them they enter a orgy of fun and sex. At the end of the room was the queen enjoying herself with some servants.

    She smiled to both of them. " Why should I surpress on part of your hearth out of jealousy ? You make me more happier then I was ever before and it would not right to deny you the same happiness." She caressed Amaras while she said that. But she moved a bit so that there was enough place near the Fey'ri princess...

    When the group entered the hall they were at once the main attraction. Cadet Frida started more to struggle but she was still in a tight grip. Hilde however ignored the looks and focussed on the queen...
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:50 am

    the vampire princess stood before them crying tears of blood. "Thank you Viola...Thank you." She smiled as she undid her clothes. She moved to share Amara with Viola. She began to kiss and caress Amara. For Amara she was truely in heaven with her two lovers giving her pleasure. Amara felt now complete.

    The group was bombard with imagines of pleasure, but mundane and exotic. As they force there way to the queen, The could sense the scent of Fey'ri scent grow stronger.
    avatar
    Phoenixia

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Phoenixia on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:01 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:the vampire princess stood before them crying tears of blood. "Thank you Viola...Thank you." She smiled as she undid her clothes. She moved to share Amara with Viola. She began to kiss and caress Amara. For Amara she was truely in heaven with her two lovers giving her pleasure. Amara felt now complete.

    The group was bombard with imagines of pleasure, but mundane and exotic. As they force there way to the queen, The could sense the scent of Fey'ri scent grow stronger.

    Viola could see the changes at once, her mate relaxed under the caressing. Not wanting to be left out she increased her own caressing until Amara began to moan...

    The cadet nearly collapsed. " Sir I'm sorry of that but I failed..."
    " Nonsense Cadet, only a few more minutes and I will enough to guard the princess. Can you do that for me ?"
    " I... can sir." The cadet mobilized all her willpower to focus on her task.
    " That's my girl. Damn scent." He knew that he wouldn't resist this night but he would first assure that the princess was safe.
    Meanwhile the Princess reached the queen and was greet by stronger scent. However it raised her arousing only on a mild basis.
    " Your Majesty, the Kingdom of Phoenixia bid greetings, however I must question why you assault my delegation like that. We have granted diplomatic immunity by the Sha Coronell and international treaties." She knew it would not help much but it was worth a try...
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:22 am

    Amara began to moan under the assault of her lovers. She quickly climaxed and screamed. Once she came down from her pleasure, she looked at her lovers and smiled. "You two work well together. I never experience such pleasure before....Now I think it's time I leave you two to bond...don't worry i'll be back soon." Amara said with a smile as she quickly left out of the room.

    This left Charlotte and Viola alone in the room. Charlotte was a little neverous and decide to let Viola initate.


    In the throne room, Sarya just smile. "I intended no assault on you or your friends. There was nothing in the litter or my home thats harmful to you. I mean you no harm. In fact I want you to enjoy the party...Please enjoy." Sarya said with a tone that invoked desire. At that moment Hilde and the group could smell the scent was stronger.
    avatar
    Phoenixia

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Phoenixia on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:32 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:Amara began to moan under the assault of her lovers. She quickly climaxed and screamed. Once she came down from her pleasure, she looked at her lovers and smiled. "You two work well together. I never experience such pleasure before....Now I think it's time I leave you two to bond...don't worry i'll be back soon." Amara said with a smile as she quickly left out of the room.

    This left Charlotte and Viola alone in the room. Charlotte was a little neverous and decide to let Viola initate.


    In the throne room, Sarya just smile. "I intended no assault on you or your friends. There was nothing in the litter or my home thats harmful to you. I mean you no harm. In fact I want you to enjoy the party...Please enjoy." Sarya said with a tone that invoked desire. At that moment Hilde and the group could smell the scent was stronger.

    Viola saw the struggle Charlotte had and understand it, a month ago she would be in the same situation.
    She decided to start slow, mostly exploring her body and give Charlotte the opportunity to deny her at any time...

    Hilde sighted, of course the Fey'ri had a complete different understanding of moral and sex.
    " That may be true but..." She was cut off when a new wave of scent hit her and she needed a few moments to fight the desire. She would be strong for her future husband.
    The whole group was hit by the surprising strength of the scent.
    The cadet collapsed to the floor while the captain already searched for a possible mate he could take this night.
    It seems that they would enjoy this party if they want or not...
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:45 am

    Charlotte let Viola explore her Alabaster body. She gasp and moan as Viola work her magic. After a little bit she lifted Viola and kiss her and began to caress her.

    In the Throne room, Sayra smiled as the group began to lose resolve. She looked at the princess. "Well enjoy the party and If you looking for Amara, I am sure she upstairs with Viola." She said with a smile. Sarya then ignored the princess and went back to her servants.

    For Captain Erikson he was like in Heaven, There where tons of Fey'ri and other women before him. All he had to do was choose.
    avatar
    Phoenixia

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Phoenixia on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:21 am

    Elven Imperium wrote:Charlotte let Viola explore her Alabaster body. She gasp and moan as Viola work her magic. After a little bit she lifted Viola and kiss her and began to caress her.

    In the Throne room, Sayra smiled as the group began to lose resolve. She looked at the princess. "Well enjoy the party and If you looking for Amara, I am sure she upstairs with Viola." She said with a smile. Sarya then ignored the princess and went back to her servants.

    For Captain Erikson he was like in Heaven, There where tons of Fey'ri and other women before him. All he had to do was choose.

    After a few minutes Charlotte began to play along and Viola decided to increase the intensity a bit, she would still be gentle with her until she was accustomed to her. She didn't try to hold back a slow moan when Charlotte reached her wings...

    Hilde was relieved when she was ignored, she managed to fight for desire for now and searched for a activity that don't involved nude bodies or sexual contact.

    The Captain was still in the process of observing the room when a Fey'ri approached him. Her eyes filled with lust and desire.

    Meanwhile Cadet Frida managed to get the control over her body back but she was still in desperate need of a mate...
    avatar
    Elven Imperium

    Posts : 594
    Join date : 2012-09-25

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Elven Imperium on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:33 am

    Charlotte began to make love to Viola. She was giving in to her passion. She looked at Viola. "Viola I want to share with you some thing you may enjoy, and ill be careful. Viola can I give you the Kiss." There was little danger Charlotte was full, but she always enjoy tasting her lover. She waited for Viola reply.


    As Hilde wonder the palace there look like there was little in the place that did not involve sex or pleasure. She was about to try to find a quiet place when she ran into a near naked Amara. Amara looked at her and smile. "Hilde your here...Welcome" She said puting a hug around the princess.


    In the throne room, the captain was approached by a beautiful woman. She went over a kiss Erikson lightly on the lips and beckon him to follow her.

    Frida was bombard with the scent and could see several Fey'ri and other women giving her sexy looks.

    Sponsored content

    Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:44 am