Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

Different TG-Ideas open for Debate:

Phoenixia

Different TG-Ideas open for Debate:

Post  Phoenixia on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 am

Two Ideas for the TG-Advertisement I mentioned earlier:

First draw.
    Welcome <Nation> I'm glad you found your way into the world of Nationstates.
    As you may have guess this is a political simulation but over the years the NS-Community has expanded into sections never attempted to touch by the original Game.
    That's where the regions came into it, you mave have receive a lot of messages from them already. Regions are the hearth of NS, they are the first instance to get into contact with other players, they are the first to help you with problems and they are specialized to different types in the most cases.
    I'm tging you from the Aluvean Seas . A region designed for players who want to actually use their Nations (also called Role Playing) this can differ from wars over peace and marriage to political debattes, sporting events and so on. We are always welcome player who are new to this but as well everyone who only seeks a nice cosy region without to much conflicts, a nice chatroom, friendly and (slightly) crazy people.
    If you see you fit in that please don't hestiate to become the newest member of the Aluvean Seas.

Second Idea
    Hello [Nation][/Nation] for years the [Region]Aluvean Seas [/Region] were a peaceful region, full of harmony and help. This times were gone, at least after the crisis of the Aluvean Seas it was clear that the Region would need help. To many regions expired, to many seek allegiance with new regions.
    Now per decree of King Brown from Brownlands the Aluvean Seas are seeking new allies and members to fill there ranks.

Where are we:
    The Aluvean Seas are a Nation mostly populated by Roleplayers who actually played with their Nations. This can differ from war to peace and marriage into political debates, sport events and anything you could imagine. We are always welcome player who are new to this but as well everyone who only seeks a nice cosy region without to much conflicts, a nice chatroom, friendly and (slightly) crazy people.

What can we offer you as a Nation ?
    - We are providing a chatroom for better communication between our members
    - We have a regional Forum, nothing new to be honest but it's an advantage. There we manage our Regional Government RP and from time to time also Regional RPs or discussing everything stuff.
    - We have a active founder so there is no chance that we get raided.
    - A friendly atmosphere, although the RMB is little used because we prefer the Chatroom
    - Planed regional RPs

What are the requirements ?
    Not much, we have a few ground rules that are basically the only reasons for a ban here in the Region:
    - We will not tolerating hate speech of any sort
    - We will not tolerate trolling or spying of any sort
    - WA-Members and interest in RPs are a bonus but not required for membership
    - Friendly and active nations are always welcome as long as the first 2 points are accepted

How can I join or get further informations ?
    Simple, we don't have a password on the region so simply click here Aluvean Seas and then on 'move to region'.
    If you want to make a better picture of the region, you're free to join us on the chat. Don't worry we don't bite (much). Also you can send me a TG, in most cases I'm able to help you with anything regarding the region.
    so if you see you fit in that please don't hestiate to become the newest member of the Aluvean Seas.

that are of course simple versions, in the final one I will add region and nation tags as well. This are the two I took into the closer consideration. Thoughts ?
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Re: Different TG-Ideas open for Debate:

Post  Brotherhood Steel on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:36 am

Personally, both telegrams would be great either way for recruitment purposes. Thanks again Phoenixia for your hardwork in helping our recruitment efforts.

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:37 am