Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas


    Party/Independents Registration

    Share
    avatar
    BrownLands
    Admin

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-09-23
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Party/Independents Registration

    Post  BrownLands on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:10 am

    Hello, This is the thread where you may register your political party's for the elections
    Please reply to this topic with:
    - Party Name
    - Party Manifesto
    - Party Members
    - Party Leader
    If you would like to stand as an Independent you must also register here with:
    - Leaders Name
    - Manifesto

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  Guest on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:57 am

    Name: Libertarian Party

    Platform:

    The Libertarian Party's main goal is to maximize human freedoms. This basically means that the party's platform is conservative on economic issues, but liberal on social issues. The party is pro-choice, supports same-sex marriage, and any other human rights issues. Humanitarian aid is an important part of the party platform. Economically, the party believes in a smaller government, eliminating needless expenditures and creating a surplus.

    Members: The Free State of V E X

    Party Leader: The Free State of V E X
    avatar
    BrownLands
    Admin

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-09-23
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  BrownLands on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:09 am

    V E X wrote:Name: Libertarian Party

    Platform:

    The Libertarian Party's main goal is to maximize human freedoms. This basically means that the party's platform is conservative on economic issues, but liberal on social issues. The party is pro-choice, supports same-sex marriage, and any other human rights issues. Humanitarian aid is an important part of the party platform. Economically, the party believes in a smaller government, eliminating needless expenditures and creating a surplus.

    Members: The Free State of V E X

    Party Leader: The Free State of V E X
    Your party has been accepted. You may recruit into your party but may not campaign for votes until given a date by myself.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  Guest on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:27 am

    Sounds good. Thanks.
    avatar
    Fontoria

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-09-24
    Location : Sat at a computor desk.

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  Fontoria on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:35 am

    Party Name: The Industrial Party
    Party Platform:
    The Industrial Party promotes industry for the region. We also belive in democracy. We are in favour of federal republicanism and do not approve of monarchy. We also want to legalise all drugs, but do not force nations within the region to do so, we just promote it.
    Party Members: Fontoria
    Party Leader: Fontoria
    Political Postion: Left Leaning Centralism.
    avatar
    Valorono

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2012-09-24
    Location : somwhere in North Eastern America

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  Valorono on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:06 pm

    Party Name: The Royal Aluvean Party
    Party Platform: The Royal Aluvean Party fights for the rights of man, Freedom of Speech, Freedom to uphold Liberty, and the Right to a fare trial. We approve of Monarchies and Constitutional Monarchies. Humanitarian aid is something we look to keep up, if not improve upon. We believe in a strict interpretation of the constitution closely. We also believe that every citizen has the right to own and run a private business and land.
    Party Leader: Valorono
    Party Members: Valorono
    Political Position: Monarchist

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  Guest on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:06 pm

    A monarchist running for political office? How interesting.
    avatar
    Fontoria

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-09-24
    Location : Sat at a computor desk.

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  Fontoria on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:08 am

    That'd probably clash with my party then, we're anti monarchist.
    avatar
    BrownLands
    Admin

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-09-23
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  BrownLands on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:26 am

    Fontoria wrote:Party Name: The Industrial Party
    Party Platform:
    The Industrial Party promotes industry for the region. We also belive in democracy. We are in favour of federal republicanism and do not approve of monarchy. We also want to legalise all drugs, but do not force nations within the region to do so, we just promote it.
    Party Members: Fontoria
    Party Leader: Fontoria
    Political Postion: Left Leaning Centralism.
    Your party has been accepted. You may recruit into your party but may not campaign for votes until given a date by myself.
    avatar
    BrownLands
    Admin

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-09-23
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  BrownLands on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:26 am

    Valorono wrote:Party Name: The Royal Aluvean Party
    Party Platform: The Royal Aluvean Party fights for the rights of man, Freedom of Speech, Freedom to uphold Liberty, and the Right to a fare trial. We approve of Monarchies and Constitutional Monarchies. Humanitarian aid is something we look to keep up, if not improve upon. We believe in a strict interpretation of the constitution closely. We also believe that every citizen has the right to own and run a private business and land.
    Party Leader: Valorono
    Party Members: Valorono
    Political Position: Monarchist
    Your party has been accepted. You may recruit into your party but may not campaign for votes until given a date by myself.
    avatar
    Fontoria

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-09-24
    Location : Sat at a computor desk.

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  Fontoria on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:35 am

    BTW, a news update guys, my party the industrial party are considering merging with Vex and the Libertarian party. We're still at early stages, just thought I'd update everyone.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  Guest on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:34 am

    The Industrial Party and the Libertarian Party have successfully merged, creating the Libertarian-Industrial Party.

    KF25, Fontoria, and myself will handle all party business as co-leaders.
    avatar
    Fontoria

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-09-24
    Location : Sat at a computor desk.

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  Fontoria on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:44 am

    Indeed!

    Tell me, do the elections decide who the WA deligete is?

    KF25

    Posts : 37
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  KF25 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:12 am

    From the constitution:

    Elections for WA Delegate -

    In order to be eligible to run for the position of WA Delegate, a member must meet the following:

    1. Be a member in good standing within Aluvean Seas.
    2. Announce his/her intention of running to the Royal Council with an outline of their agenda.

    Once the nations has meant the above, each candidate will be allowed one week (decided by the Founder) to promote their views and stance to the region; both within the RMB and within the forum itself (whether in a debate or other event).
    iii. Once the week of debating and promotion has passed, the Lord Duke will call for a vote to be conducted; which will last for 48 hours from the time announced.

    1. Once the 48 hour period has passed, voting will end and a winner will be announced by either the Founder. If after the round of voting there is a tie, a second and final round of voting will take place. In the event that after the second round of voting there is still a tie, the Founder will cast a vote to the candidate of his choice.
    2. After a winner is chosen, the region (ALL WA nations) will have 48 hours from the announcement of a winner to dis-endorse the previous WA Delegate and endorse the new one.

    The election for WA Delegate is held every 30 days with the WA Delegate taking office at the beginning of the month and ending his/her term at the month’s end.
    avatar
    Fontoria

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-09-24
    Location : Sat at a computor desk.

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  Fontoria on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:49 am

    Thanks

    KF25

    Posts : 37
    Join date : 2012-09-24

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  KF25 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:02 am

    When are the elctions going to happen?
    avatar
    Fontoria

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-09-24
    Location : Sat at a computor desk.

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  Fontoria on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:53 am

    Good question.
    avatar
    Merodin

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2012-10-03
    Location : Miami/Spain

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  Merodin on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:57 am

    - Leaders Name:
    James Smith (P/MT)
    Artanis Neharma (FanT)

    Delegate to the Aluvean Seas Region is the beautiful, Alandil Guernidan

    - Manifesto:

    Defense of Free Speech, Religion, Political Ideologies, and of course, I hold Rping sacrosanct.
    I tend to be liberal with some conservative mixed in though mostly liberal. I'm for Democracy, including the three branches (Executive, Legislative, and Judicial).
    avatar
    BrownLands
    Admin

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-09-23
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  BrownLands on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:37 am

    Merodin you are accepted.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Party/Independents Registration

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:20 am