Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Elven Imperium

Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Elven Imperium on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Amara smiled and hugged Hilde. "I understand I too felt something from our encounter a new understanding and openness to each other. Hilde as we promise, no strings, but know you will forever be in our hearts."

The lovers would sleep peacefully for the rest of the night.
    Phoenixia

Re: A really Fey'ri Weding (Viola/Amarauko & Family) Warning can include mature content and pictures

Post  Phoenixia on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:50 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara smiled and hugged Hilde. "I understand I too felt something from our encounter a new understanding and openness to each other. Hilde as we promise, no strings, but know you will forever be in our hearts."

The lovers would sleep peacefully for the rest of the night.

She couldn't deny the truth in Amara words. " Maybe you will be in my hearth but only as a good friend, nothing more. Anything would be to much for now. This will make our friendship special but I couldn't live this life ever. However I won't forget this night ever..."

During the night the lovers shared a dream together again, full of joy and the possible future that lay before them...
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Amara closed the distance and hugged Hilde. "My feeling exactly Hilde." When she was done she gave a Hilde a soft kiss. Then Amirra step back and let Charlotte do the same. "Even though we only had this one night togther I will consider you a cloase and special friend." She also gave Hilde a soft kiss. The Charlotte walked away. Both girls then stood back to let Viola and Hilde have there moment.

After a beautiful dream. Caspar awoke to find himself between two beautiful Elven women.

Frida was embrace by Selenia. "So my love now that your free. What shall our plans for the future be?"
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara closed the distance and hugged Hilde. "My feeling exactly Hilde." When she was done she gave a Hilde a soft kiss. Then Amirra step back and let Charlotte do the same. "Even though we only had this one night togther I will consider you a cloase and special friend." She also gave Hilde a soft kiss. The Charlotte walked away. Both girls then stood back to let Viola and Hilde have there moment.

After a beautiful dream. Caspar awoke to find himself between two beautiful Elven women.

Frida was embrace by Selenia. "So my love now that your free. What shall our plans for the future be?"

Viola couldn't hold back a smile. " I'm only happy this don't cost us our friendship. You are special to me and you will be it forever." She gave her a soft kiss, despite the urge to intensify it.
    " I hope we are invited to your Wedding with Akihiro ?"
    " I can't speak for the Steel Elves, but I will try, at least you should be welcome and I will try my best for Amara and Charlotte."

Caspar simply laid between them, memorizing the Image until the elven beauties would get out of their reverie...

The former soldier hestiated for a second. " That would be up to you, I don't think you would want to leave the Queendom do you ? There is nothing that would hold me back in Phoenixia."
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:08 pm

The girls all laughed. Amarra took a copy of the last night activities and gave a copy to Hilde. "A secret between friends..Forever." Then then all got dress and began to get ready to leave.

When the Elven beauties woke. The look at Caspar and smile.

Selenia smiled at Frida. "I was thinking of moving to a small cottage in Valindor. It a new colony of Elves. Very accepting to...alertinative couples." She said with a smile.
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:25 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls all laughed. Amarra took a copy of the last night activities and gave a copy to Hilde. "A secret between friends..Forever." Then then all got dress and began to get ready to leave.

When the Elven beauties woke. The look at Caspar and smile.

Selenia smiled at Frida. "I was thinking of moving to a small cottage in Valindor. It a new colony of Elves. Very accepting to...alertinative couples." She said with a smile.

Hilde contacted the Helicopter to get ready so that she would have only a few minutes to wait after the breakfast...

Caspar couldn't help but smile back. " Good morning, my beauties, I hope your dreams were as good as mine. Another future one, involving us three, children and a beautiful house in Valinor...

Frida internaly sighted out in relief. " Where ever you want to be, I will follow you until the end of my life." She did the pledge with a large smile...
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:52 pm

The girls decided to have breakfast together. As they at they laughed and talk about important things.

Sylvia and Celenia smiled. "Well I was thinking we could book that trip to Valinador. What you think my love?"

"Good cause I was going to make you come anyway...Just kidding." she said with a sexy smile.
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:59 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls decided to have breakfast together. As they at they laughed and talk about important things.

Sylvia and Celenia smiled. "Well I was thinking we could book that trip to Valinador. What you think my love?"

"Good cause I was going to make you come anyway...Just kidding." she said with a sexy smile.

It was refreshing to have some girlish talk for a time. They were early at breakfast and thankful no Sarya was to seen...

Caspar stretched a bit so that he could close the distance between the three of them. " That sounds good, I only hope it will be as good as you described it, with a bit of hard work, it could be the perfect place for our new family..."

" And I'm sure you would manage it but I appreciate to have a choice." She gave her a quick kiss to underline this...
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:05 pm

The girls where laughing. Amara was talking. "So it's settle. Hilde becomes the God mother of our first child and Viola becomes God mother of her first child. By the Way my love what shall we name our children."

Sylvia smiled and got up and dress. Celenia got dress as well and mention something about breakfast.

"Your my mate now...I .Love you...I would never dominate you now.." Selenia said with a tear of joy in her eye/
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls where laughing. Amara was talking. "So it's settle. Hilde becomes the God mother of our first child and Viola becomes God mother of her first child. By the Way my love what shall we name our children."

Sylvia smiled and got up and dress. Celenia got dress as well and mention something about breakfast.

"Your my mate now...I .Love you...I would never dominate you now.." Selenia said with a tear of joy in her eye/

Viola shrugged. " I think each of us should get the right to name her own children don't you think ? That is the fairest compromise."

Caspar grabed his clothes as well and joined his two beauties at breakfast. somehow one of the crystal was capable to show a image of Valinador like there would be Internet here...

" I'm a part of your like you're a part of me now. What ever will happen, where ever we will live, nothing will bring us appart forever."
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Amara smiled. "Good then I shall think of some good Feyri names for my childe and I am sure Charlottle got some nice names for hers...but Viola what will name yours..Your is the first one."

Caspar got to see and Island paradise. Fill with magical and supernatural creatures of beauty. IT was a great land to start a new life.

Selenia lead Frida onto a carriage heading for sea and their new life.
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:36 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara smiled. "Good then I shall think of some good Feyri names for my childe and I am sure Charlottle got some nice names for hers...but Viola what will name yours..Your is the first one."

Caspar got to see and Island paradise. Fill with magical and supernatural creatures of beauty. IT was a great land to start a new life.

Selenia lead Frida onto a carriage heading for sea and their new life.

She shrugged. " It will be hard, my mother name is out of question as any other name from my family. But I will have a good one soon, first I will need to know what gender the baby will be..."

The former captain grinned. " This will be our new home ? Well why not, I lived most of my life on a Island." He grabed his breakfast while he studied the island better...

Frida followed her mate into a luxury carriage, she was grateful that it was not the damn liver again...
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Amarra smiled. "Well knowing my mother...The baby will probably be a girl..Maiden rods can be program for a specific gender."

The group had a wonderful breakfast and a hug as the dream of what their life would be in Valinador.

The couple made for a port city and the boat that would take them onward to their new life together.
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amarra smiled. "Well knowing my mother...The baby will probably be a girl..Maiden rods can be program for a specific gender."

The group had a wonderful breakfast and a hug as the dream of what their life would be in Valinador.

The couple made for a port city and the boat that would take them onward to their new life together.

That let Viola smile. " That sound's good, I mean a girl will accept the specialness of our Family much earlier and imagine the talk when the boy would hit the puberty..."

Caspar linked both his arms with her loves before he stepped into his new life in Valinor...

Frida shoot a last look bad and she didn't feel sorry that she took this way, not in the slightest...
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:08 pm

The girls waited in anticpiation of what Viola would say next. Amara broke the silence. "Well what is our daughter going to be named?"

The couple would build a life in a new land in peace and with out incrimations

For Frida her new life would revolve around rasing a Fey'ri babies and managing a Fey'ri wife.
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls waited in anticpiation of what Viola would say next. Amara broke the silence. "Well what is our daughter going to be named?"

The couple would build a life in a new land in peace and with out incrimations

For Frida her new life would revolve around rasing a Fey'ri babies and managing a Fey'ri wife.

Viola gulped a bit. " Well it will be up to you but I think Sarya will made a claim to that, I don't support it but sooner or later she will get her will. It will be something traditional Fey'ri or elvish so that is your area." In the meantime Hilde was done with her breakfast and a feeling told her that Sarya would be here soon.
    " I think I need to go soon, we will see us on the Marriage next month no ? I will try to get Invitations for all of you despite of the problematic relations between Fey'ri and other elven tribes I think I can manage this..."
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:41 am

Amara looked at Viola with a pouting face. "I want you to name our first child."
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:24 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara looked at Viola with a pouting face. "I want you to name our first child."

" And you will have every right to do so. I only said that in the future Sarya will demand that one of our children will named after her, at least if their are the same customs here." Honestly she didn't know much over elven customs.
    She noticed that Hilde was getting ready for her leave.
    " I only hope it would not be that long. Have a good flight and a safe travel." She embrased her in a last hug before she could leave...
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:28 am

Amara gave Hilde a a hug good bye and a deep kiss. "Have a good trip Hilde and enjoy you wedding" She said with a smile.

She turn back to Viola. "Fine I'll name my child after her...But I don't want the child growing in you to bear her name." She said with resolve.
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:34 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara gave Hilde a a hug good bye and a deep kiss. "Have a good trip Hilde and enjoy you wedding" She said with a smile.

She turn back to Viola. "Fine I'll name my child after her...But I don't want the child growing in you to bear her name." She said with resolve.

Hilde blushed a bit but she didn't broke the hug. " I will, thank you Amara, for everything and the fact that not all Fey'ris are like your mother." She huged also Charlotte for a goodbye before she took her leave, just in time to slip out before Sarya entered the room...

Viola nodded. " She can only expect this but... I think you can discuss this with herself." She pointed to Sarya who joined the breakfast this second...
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:43 am

Amara wings flared for a second. Then she turn around. "Hello mother."

The two women spent a while talking together They eventuall got on the subject of the children. "Then Its a agree I name the child growing in me after me and you and Viola can name your children as you please." Sarya said with a smile.
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:05 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Amara wings flared for a second. Then she turn around. "Hello mother."

The two women spent a while talking together They eventuall got on the subject of the children. "Then Its a agree I name the child growing in me after me and you and Viola can name your children as you please." Sarya said with a smile.

Viola nodded. " Then this is solved, I thought it would be harder to come to a compromise but I can live with this." She remained silent over the deal she had with her allready.

Meanwhile Hilde arrived her Helicopter without problems and they were traveling back to Phoenixia before the Fey'ri noticed their absence...
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:09 am

Sarya dispeared and apeared on Hilde ship. "It would be rude for you to leave with out giving me a hug and kiss." She said smiling at Hilde.
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:12 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Sarya dispeared and apeared on Hilde ship. "It would be rude for you to leave with out giving me a hug and kiss." She said smiling at Hilde.

Hilde nearly got a hearth attack when Sarya appeared on board of the Helicopter. She had hoped to avoid this, she was still weak and she didn't know if she would manage a full scale attack. Thankfully she still weared her holy symbol.
    She pulled it out and smiled a bit. " I don't think this would be wise your highness..."
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:15 am

Sarya laughed and waved a hand. The Holy symbol disolved and drip away. "Silly girl you have to be a person of faith to repel me. Don't worry All I want is a kiss and a hug. I have no desire to be in a blood fued with the Steel Elves...I have enough enemies." She said with a voice like pure honey.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:58 am