Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Post  Brotherhood Steel on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:

Anala tried to relax and go into reverie like the other women, but she couldn't. She knew why she couldn't as the last two times she rested she lied on top of Francis. She took the sleeping Francis and moved him and the girls so he was in the middle again. She press both women next to him. Then she lied on top of Francis and then joined her body with his with a gasp. Francis was now encased by the bodies of his lovers as Anala finally entered reverie.

As he slept through the night, Francis again had wonderful dreams of his life with his lovers in Amirra, Vera, and Anala. Life was perfect for him and nothing was going to take that away from him. However, in the middle of the night, Francis awoke in cold sweats as he again experienced a bad episode of his past and his involvement in the war. While not going into total freakout mode when he did with Amirra and Vera on their wedding night, Francis was still shaken and disturbed. He gently placed Anala on the bed while he headed over to the bathing pool and entered himself into its waters. While he tried to relax, his pains and memories forced him to let out a low cry as he tried to drown his sorrows in wine; loud enough for his lovers to hear from the room......
    Elven Imperium

Re: The Steel Rose and Spiders (A Spider and a Rose rebirth attn Brotherhood and Constannia)

Post  Elven Imperium on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:04 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As he slept through the night, Francis again had wonderful dreams of his life with his lovers in Amirra, Vera, and Anala. Life was perfect for him and nothing was going to take that away from him. However, in the middle of the night, Francis awoke in cold sweats as he again experienced a bad episode of his past and his involvement in the war. While not going into total freakout mode when he did with Amirra and Vera on their wedding night, Francis was still shaken and disturbed. He gently placed Anala on the bed while he headed over to the bathing pool and entered himself into its waters. While he tried to relax, his pains and memories forced him to let out a low cry as he tried to drown his sorrows in wine; loud enough for his lovers to hear from the room......

Amirra and Vera where still in reverie. Only Anala, who was joined to Francis, was awaken by his withdrawal from the bed. Anala follow the sounds of sorrow into the bathing room and saw Francis in his sorrow. She moved and put her arms around Francis. "Francis please don't cry my love," she said kissing his back.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Amirra and Vera where still in reverie. Only Anala, who was joined to Francis, was awaken by his withdrawal from the bed. Anala follow the sounds of sorrow into the bathing room and saw Francis in his sorrow. She moved and put her arms around Francis. "Francis please don't cry my love," she said kissing his back.

As he continued his sorrows and crying, Francis felt the warm of a body press up against him. Wiping his tears, he noticed it was Anala who was comforting him at this time of night. As they shared a kiss and Anala asked what was wrong, Francis spoke up to explain to her his problems and pain. "Anala, there is nothing wrong my dear. One of the things you will learn quickly from either seeing this or talking to Amirra or Vera is that I have a very haunted past. My experiences in the war back in my homeland have scared me emotionally for the rest of my life, and even in this happiness I can't escape my past. I'm such a weakling and I don't deserve any of you." As Francis finished, he continued to cry while drowning his sorrows in more wine; eventually stumbling out of the bathing pool and into a dresser. This action caused much noise throughout the room...........
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As he continued his sorrows and crying, Francis felt the warm of a body press up against him. Wiping his tears, he noticed it was Anala who was comforting him at this time of night. As they shared a kiss and Anala asked what was wrong, Francis spoke up to explain to her his problems and pain. "Anala, there is nothing wrong my dear. One of the things you will learn quickly from either seeing this or talking to Amirra or Vera is that I have a very haunted past. My experiences in the war back in my homeland have scared me emotionally for the rest of my life, and even in this happiness I can't escape my past. I'm such a weakling and I don't deserve any of you." As Francis finished, he continued to cry while drowning his sorrows in more wine; eventually stumbling out of the bathing pool and into a dresser. This action caused much noise throughout the room...........

Francis actions final woke his Drow wives out of their slumber. Naked they help Anala pick up and put Francis back to bed. They all covered him in a warm blanket of their flesh again. Vera place a sleep spell on Francis took make him sleep a little rest more fully
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Francis's actions finally woke his Drow wives out of their slumber. Naked, they help Anala pick up and put Francis back to bed. They all covered him in a warm blanket of their flesh again. Vera then place a sleep spell on Francis took make him sleep a little rest more fully.

Barely even remembering the event that lead up to his breakdown, Francis's last images were the three ladies caressing him and caring for him as he fell asleep. However, it was not a normal sleep as Francis soon realized that he had reentered the dream world he first experienced with Vera. As he looked around, Francis noticed he was at the waterfall scene from the wedding with Amirra and Vera. As he sat there at the riverside, he saw Anala, Amirra, and Vera come over to him and soon Francis found himself surrounded by the three of them hugging him. After a few moments he spoke. "I'm sorry you all had to see that side of me again. I guess these demons will haunt me for the rest of my life and beyond."
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:Francis's actions finally woke his Drow wives out of their slumber. Naked, they help Anala pick up and put Francis back to bed. They all covered him in a warm blanket of their flesh again. Vera then place a sleep spell on Francis took make him sleep a little rest more fully.

Barely even remembering the event that lead up to his breakdown, Francis's last images were the three ladies caressing him and caring for him as he fell asleep. However, it was not a normal sleep as Francis soon realized that he had reentered the dream world he first experienced with Vera. As he looked around, Francis noticed he was at the waterfall scene from the wedding with Amirra and Vera. As he sat there at the riverside, he saw Anala, Amirra, and Vera come over to him and soon Francis found himself surrounded by the three of them hugging him. After a few moments he spoke. "I'm sorry you all had to see that side of me again. I guess these demons will haunt me for the rest of my life and beyond."

Vera took Francis by the hand and smiled. "Francis, we all have demons. Here we can show you some." She said waving her hand. The Image of the waterfall turn to a picture of Vera memories. They show a woman who torture friends and family. IT show her posion and kill people for not only ruthless ambition but fun. When her horid tales where done, Vera sat for a moment crying. Amirra decided to show Francis her tale of evil. The image turn into a couple of assassination mission where she killed unarmed people, including women. When her tale was done she also cried. Anala tried to join the group in spiling her drity secrets, but all it show was her stealing her best friend coral comb. While she sat there a little annoyed. The rest of women smiled and laughed a little. Vera smiled and held her. "So we have a pure on here, well we will have to corrupt her ourselves." Vera said giving Amirra a wicked smile. The girls began to kiss and caress Anala in front of Francis.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:41 am

Elven Imperium wrote:Vera took Francis by the hand and smiled. "Francis, we all have demons. Here we can show you some." She said waving her hand. The Image of the waterfall turn to a picture of Vera memories. They show a woman who torture friends and family. IT show her poison and kill people for not only ruthless ambition but fun. When her horrid tales where done, Vera sat for a moment crying. Amirra decided to show Francis her tale of evil. The image turn into a couple of assassination mission where she killed unarmed people, including women. When her tale was done she also cried. Anala tried to join the group in spilling her dirty secrets, but all it show was her stealing her best friend's coral comb. While she sat there a little annoyed, the rest of women smiled and laughed a little. Vera smiled and held her. "So we have a pure on here, well we will have to corrupt her ourselves."Vera said giving Amirra a wicked smile. The girls began to kiss and caress Anala in front of Francis.

As Francis watched the horrid images of his wives past as he realized he wasn't the only one with past demons haunting him. As the images continued, he felt sorry for his wives for all of the pain and torment they had to experience in their pasts. When it got to Anala, however, he laughed when he saw she was the only pure and innocent one out of the four of them. As Amirra and Vera began to caress and kiss Anala, Francis decided to watch for a bit as he didn't want to interrupt their love session. As he leaned against the tree, Francis watched on as his three lovers made love to one another to give Anala an experience she never had in the real world of pleasure and pain.........
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:26 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As Francis watched the horrid images of his wives past as he realized he wasn't the only one with past demons haunting him. As the images continued, he felt sorry for his wives for all of the pain and torment they had to experience in their pasts. When it got to Anala, however, he laughed when he saw she was the only pure and innocent one out of the four of them. As Amirra and Vera began to caress and kiss Anala, Francis decided to watch for a bit as he didn't want to interrupt their love session. As he leaned against the tree, Francis watched on as his three lovers made love to one another to give Anala an experience she never had in the real world of pleasure and pain.........

The three women made love in front of Francis. Pleasuring themselves over and over. They did this for what seem like a while until they notice Francis not joining in. The girls like one turn to look at Francis. They had evil smiles on their faces. Before he could react, the pined him to the ground. Then in sucession, each woman got to pleasure Francis and get pleasure by them. Strangely or planed, Anala was the last one to mount Francis.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:06 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The three women made love in front of Francis. Pleasuring themselves over and over, they did this for what seem like a while until they notice Francis not joining in. The girls like one turn to look at Francis. They had evil smiles on their faces. Before he could react, the pined him to the ground. Then in succession, each woman got to pleasure Francis and get pleasure by them. Strangely or planned, Anala was the last one to mount Francis.

As Francis watched on, he resisted the urge to join in with his three lovers as he wanted them to enjoy one another's company. As he watched on, however, his mind became more and more attached to wanting to join in with his lovers. But he resisted as he didn't want to ruin their fun and enjoyment. However, after a while his lovers did notice and pinned him to the ground so that Francis could enjoy the fun also. Not resisting in anyway, Francis enjoyed having his wives and Anala mount him and have their way as they pleasured one another. As Anala was the last one on and after they had all climaxed, Francis's mind exited the dream world and he again found himself in bed surrounded by his loves. Feeling safe and secure, Francis was able to sleep soundly for the rest of the night until the following morning........
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:40 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As Francis watched on, he resisted the urge to join in with his three lovers as he wanted them to enjoy one another's company. As he watched on, however, his mind became more and more attached to wanting to join in with his lovers. But he resisted as he didn't want to ruin their fun and enjoyment. However, after a while his lovers did notice and pinned him to the ground so that Francis could enjoy the fun also. Not resisting in anyway, Francis enjoyed having his wives and Anala mount him and have their way as they pleasured one another. As Anala was the last one on and after they had all climaxed, Francis's mind exited the dream world and he again found himself in bed surrounded by his loves. Feeling safe and secure, Francis was able to sleep soundly for the rest of the night until the following morning........

As they all lay there in the dream world. They emulated it in the real world. Francis was encased in the flesh of his lovers. Anala once more on top of him. The night would pass without trouble as the lovers lay on the bed.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:03 am

Elven Imperium wrote:As they all lay there in the dream world. They emulated it in the real world. Francis was encased in the flesh of his lovers. Anala once more on top of him. The night would pass without trouble as the lovers lay on the bed.

As the night turned into day, Francis again awoke to the site of his lovers surrounding him on their bed. Seeing as he was still covered in the romance juice from the previous night, Francis headed over to the bathing pool and proceeded wash himself. As he washed himself, he could here the footsteps of Amirra, Anala, and Vera enter the pool with him.........
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:09 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As the night turned into day, Francis again awoke to the site of his lovers surrounding him on their bed. Seeing as he was still covered in the romance juice from the previous night, Francis headed over to the bathing pool and proceeded wash himself. As he washed himself, he could here the footsteps of Amirra, Anala, and Vera enter the pool with him.........

The women enter the pool with Francis and began to bathe. They clean themselves slowly, giving Francis a wonderful show. The girls didn't try anything sexy, disproving that the girls only had sex on their minds. But despite that they did present a very erotic sight with the water cascading down there bodies.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:17 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The women enter the pool with Francis and began to bathe. They clean themselves slowly, giving Francis a wonderful show. The girls didn't try anything sexy, disproving that the girls only had sex on their minds. But despite that they did present a very erotic sight with the water cascading down there bodies.

As the four of them cleaned themselves, Francis used all of the restraint he could muster to prevent himself from going after the three ladies for more romance. After they all spent about a half-hour in the bathing pool cleaning themselves, Francis stepped out and clothed himself in a simple short sleeved shirt and swim trunks for the day. As he finished, he also placed around his neck the necklace that was provided to him as they were going to be venturing out of the city today and into the ocean around them. As he finished, Francis waited to see what the ladies were up too............
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:22 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As the four of them cleaned themselves, Francis used all of the restraint he could muster to prevent himself from going after the three ladies for more romance. After they all spent about a half-hour in the bathing pool cleaning themselves, Francis stepped out and clothed himself in a simple short sleeved shirt and swim trunks for the day. As he finished, he also placed around his neck the necklace that was provided to him as they were going to be venturing out of the city today and into the ocean around them. As he finished, Francis waited to see what the ladies were up too............

When Francis return to the bathing room, he saw a diffrent sight. Both Amirra and Vera where nude on beds. They where being massaged by Anala. Their bodies where oiled up and they where moaning in the pleasure of the massage. Anala was also nude. She turn when she saw Francis. "Francis would you like a massage?" Anala said with a smile.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:17 am

Elven Imperium wrote:When Francis return to the bathing room, he saw a different sight. Both Amirra and Vera where nude on beds. They where being massaged by Anala. Their bodies where oiled up and they where moaning in the pleasure of the massage. Anala was also nude. She turn when she saw Francis. "Francis would you like a massage?" Anala said with a smile.

As Francis entered the bathroom, he witnessed the sight of seeing his two wives on massage beds getting massaged by Anala, while they were all naked and oiled up. Trying to keep himself calm, Francis thought for a few moments when Anala asked if he wanted a massage from her. Looking over to the clock and seeing that it was still only eight in the morning, Francis thought to himself, One massage won't hurt. Plus I could use it as my muscles are aching from last night's fun. Francis walked over to the empty bed between Vera and Amirra and proceeded to lay upon it with his clothes still on. He then spoke up. "A massage would be great. Just promise me you three that after this we'll go tour the city....please?"
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:30 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As Francis entered the bathroom, he witnessed the sight of seeing his two wives on massage beds getting massaged by Anala, while they were all naked and oiled up. Trying to keep himself calm, Francis thought for a few moments when Anala asked if he wanted a massage from her. Looking over to the clock and seeing that it was still only eight in the morning, Francis thought to himself, One massage won't hurt. Plus I could use it as my muscles are aching from last night's fun. Francis walked over to the empty bed between Vera and Amirra and proceeded to lay upon it with his clothes still on. He then spoke up. "A massage would be great. Just promise me you three that after this we'll go tour the city....please?"

The girls each answer in there own way. While Anala answer with a "sure". Amirra and Vera both reply with a "mmmm" As Francis layed on the bed, Anala moved to massage him. She massaged him with his clothes on for a few minutes. Then when Francis is relaxed a little, Anala begins to remove Francis clothes until hes naked. "It so I can put this oil on you." She says with a smile
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:39 am

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls each answered in their own way. While Anala answered with a "sure", Amirra and Vera both replied with a "mmmm". As Francis laid on the bed, Anala moved to massage him. She massaged him with his clothes on for a few minutes. Then when Francis is relaxed a little, Anala began to remove Francis clothes until he was naked. "If so, I can put this oil on you," Anala said with a smile

As Francis lied there on the bed, he could barely feel Anala take off his clothes as he only concentrated on the massage that Anala was giving. Relaxing and feeling calm, Francis mummered a "Yes, that be great Anala" comment to her as he continued to feel her massage. As he felt the warm oil press onto his back, Francis continued to relax even more. In fact, he was so relax that he didn't realize Anala strapping him down to the massage bed as she took her time and smiled an evil grin........
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As Francis lied there on the bed, he could barely feel Anala take off his clothes as he only concentrated on the massage that Anala was giving. Relaxing and feeling calm, Francis mummered a "Yes, that be great Anala" comment to her as he continued to feel her massage. As he felt the warm oil press onto his back, Francis continued to relax even more. In fact, he was so relax that he didn't realize Anala strapping him down to the massage bed as she took her time and smiled an evil grin........

Taking advantage of Francis relaxation. Anala began to turn Francis over and strap him to bed. she continue her massage of his body for a while. Then when she was finish, she move over to Francis ear and whisper. Well I am done with your body...Just one more place to massage..." Before Francis could respond, Anala moved on the bed and join her body to Francis with a gasp.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Taking advantage of Francis relaxation, Anala began to turn Francis over and strap him to bed. She continue her massage of his body for a while. Then when she was finished, she move over to Francis ear and whispered. Well I am done with your body...Just one more place to massage..." Before Francis could respond, Anala moved on the bed and join her body to Francis with a gasp.

Not realizing what Anala was doing to him, Francis continued to enjoy the massage from her until he realized that her was strapped to the massage bed and turned up as Anala began to mount him. Francis wanted to speak up, but Anala had gagged his mouth so he couldn't protest her motives. As he laid there helpless, Francis felt Anala connect to him as she began to move and massage his inner and private parts. He could only moan in pleasure as Anala had her way with him on the bed. After reaching a climax with her, Francis thought he was going to be released. However, instead more straps were placed around his body as he looked out of the corner of his eyes and saw Amirra and Vera dressed in leather with whips and other toys. Francis knew they had big plans for him as they approached his helpless body..........
    Elven Imperium

OK people cover your Eyes and Ears

Post  Elven Imperium on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:Taking advantage of Francis relaxation, Anala began to turn Francis over and strap him to bed. She continue her massage of his body for a while. Then when she was finished, she move over to Francis ear and whispered. Well I am done with your body...Just one more place to massage..." Before Francis could respond, Anala moved on the bed and join her body to Francis with a gasp.

Not realizing what Anala was doing to him, Francis continued to enjoy the massage from her until he realized that her was strapped to the massage bed and turned up as Anala began to mount him. Francis wanted to speak up, but Anala had gagged his mouth so he couldn't protest her motives. As he laid there helpless, Francis felt Anala connect to him as she began to move and massage his inner and private parts. He could only moan in pleasure as Anala had her way with him on the bed. After reaching a climax with her, Francis thought he was going to be released. However, instead more straps were placed around his body as he looked out of the corner of his eyes and saw Amirra and Vera dressed in leather with whips and other toys. Francis knew they had big plans for him as they approached his helpless body..........

Anala continue her fun with Francis. But was soon joined by Vera and Amirra. The Girls did a sexual marathon upon poor Francis body. He got to watch the girls do thing not even possible without magic. In the end Francis black out from both pleasure and exhastion.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Anala continue her fun with Francis. But was soon joined by Vera and Amirra. The Girls did a sexual marathon upon poor Francis's body. He got to watch the girls do things not even possible without magic. In the end Francis black out from both pleasure and exhaustion.

As the three women had their fun with Francis that night, he experienced a wide range of emotions that he never experienced before with the three of them. Between the various magical elements and the other uses of romance the ladies used on his body, Francis's body was taken beyond the limits of any romance session they had ever experienced before. Finally, at the height of his pleasure and climax, Francis blacked out from the exhaustion that had scummed to his human body. After many hours of being out, Francis finally awoke to the sight of his three lovers surrounding him on the bed; all of them checking to see if he was ok. As he tried to speak, he got out a whisper. "So can we please enjoy the sights and other attractions today, my loves? I think you all managed to hurt me last night." As he waited for a response, Francis tried to move his body, but he was still very weak from the day before...........
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:13 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As the three women had their fun with Francis that night, he experienced a wide range of emotions that he never experienced before with the three of them. Between the various magical elements and the other uses of romance the ladies used on his body, Francis's body was taken beyond the limits of any romance session they had ever experienced before. Finally, at the height of his pleasure and climax, Francis blacked out from the exhaustion that had scummed to his human body. After many hours of being out, Francis finally awoke to the sight of his three lovers surrounding him on the bed; all of them checking to see if he was ok. As he tried to speak, he got out a whisper. "So can we please enjoy the sights and other attractions today, my loves? I think you all managed to hurt me last night." As he waited for a response, Francis tried to move his body, but he was still very weak from the day before...........

The girls all nodded there heads and promised to let Francis rest. As they all fell into there positions in the bed, Anala crawled up to Francis and whisper to him. "Francis I hate to ask but is it possible I can mount while we sleep. I am sorry my love but it makes me enter reverie easier with you inside me." She said a little scared and embrassed.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:The girls all nodded their heads and promised to let Francis rest. As they all fell into there positions in the bed, Anala crawled up to Francis and whisper to him. "Francis I hate to ask but is it possible I can mount while we sleep. I am sorry my love but it makes me enter reverie easier with you inside me." She said a little scared and embarrassed.

As he rested there on the bed, Francis chuckled under his breath at the notion that Anala made in order for her to sleep. After a few moments of thinking, Francis whispered to Anala. "Anala, that is fine my love. Whatever make's you most comfortable to sleep my love. Goodnight." As he finished, Francis fell back into a deep and restful sleep; leaving his lovers still awake thinking about the night before...........
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As he rested there on the bed, Francis chuckled under his breath at the notion that Anala made in order for her to sleep. After a few moments of thinking, Francis whispered to Anala. "Anala, that is fine my love. Whatever make's you most comfortable to sleep my love. Goodnight." As he finished, Francis fell back into a deep and restful sleep; leaving his lovers still awake thinking about the night before...........

Francis actual enjoy a full day of rest. When he woke up he was alone.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Francis actually enjoyed a full day's worth of rest. When he woke up he was alone.

As he slept well that day, Francis was able to regain much of his stamina and strength back from the adventure romance of several days ago. As he woke up, he noticed that he was alone in the room. As he wanted to get out and see the city and the rest of the kingdom, Francis quickly showered and headed downstairs to the reception hall were they were serving breakfast. Seeing that they served mainly an assortment of sea food, Francis decided to take what he knew what he could eat and quickly ate. After which, he headed outside the hotel and by himself, started to wonder to the various landmarks within the city............

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:55 am