Aluvean Seas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluvean Seas

The official forum for nations of the Aluvean Seas

4 posters

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 5 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Brotherhood Steel Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:36 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

Malel and Selana observed the dragon leaving. They turned to the King. "So what happens now?"

The king sighed, it seems he would need to make a apology to the elder council because the elves where his guests.
    " We will now progressing to one of the more modern buildings." Behind the plaza a large parking lot leads to a giant stadium.
    " The Royal Arena, the largest football(soccer) stadium in the Kingdom with place for 90 000 visitors. In a few days the National Team will play here for the World Cup Qualifications and the stadium is booked out since weeks.
    Also sometimes major sporting events were host here, like national football finals, athletic sports etc... three times there were also concert events here. As it stated in the name we subvented the build to 10 %, 80 % came from the governmental budget and 10 % came from private sponsoring."
    Also the Stadium has a connection to a indoor hall housing a basketball and a Ice Hockey Team.
    In a few days the full place will be full of fans, including my full family."
    Behind the stadium you can see parts of the newer city, this sky scrapper are housing mostly ministerial bureaus and embassies."
    He goes quite to give the group a good look to the scenery.

Elven Imperium wrote:

Selena felt comforting arms wrap around her. "It ok Selena. Magic is a little hard to get use to. We will help you through this transformation." Ardrelia said with a warm tender voice. She held her fiance in a tender embrace and gester to Leona and Tiberius to come over and comfort Selena.

The red haired ex-assassin send her a grateful smile.
    " It's not only that, I knew this place all to well when I want a child. To see what this dragons can do within a few minutes is scarring, even now after I know so much over them it's hard to change the fear to the respect they earned."

Phoenixia wrote:

As the group reached one of the last glasses that was not broken she had problems to recognize herself. She looked a good decade younger like she was 20 again, the scars she earned trough her missions were gone and her eyes scared the hell out of her when they flashed suddenly red in the reflection. But the most vibrant change was her hair, ever since she could think back she was fond of her red hair, not as beautiful as the famous Lehmann Hair but still a reason to be proud.
    Now it was not simply red it was darker shade, nearly black. When the wind goes trough it looks like her hair would stay in flames.
    At first she was upset about that but then she realized that this color was truly unique and more a reason to be proud over it then ever.
    The mental message hit her out of her thoughts, so telepathy was real, that explains a lot.
    She recognized many of the now damaged buildings, as a child she was often here before the new Town Hall was constructed and old memories hit her like a Iron Fist. With all her willpower she stuffed it in the back of her mind, the last thing she needed today was a flashback of her past."
    In the end they meet on the place were a beautiful mosaic were build before the dragon landed there. 300 years old and destroyed in only a second.
    Even now the power of the dragons make her shivering...

As Tiberius and Leona gathered around Selena and Ardrelia, they all noticed that they all looked young and full of life as a result of Black Wing's gift. Tiberius looked like he was in his prime when he was 25 years of age, his muscles defined and his grayish hair replaced with a brown and crimson look. Leona was still the same as her looks, but she felt more alive then she had ever before in her life. As they gathered around Selena and Ardrelia, they four of them hugged as Tiberius spoke. "I know with you and Leona, Selena, that the whole image of now having dragon blood might be scary. But this is a true blessing as you now have access to powers you would never dream off. And while what Black Wing demonstrated with his power was daunting for all of us, that same power will fix this damage. We need to embrace this gift and help one another through this. As Leona said earlier, tonight is going to be hard for all of us, but we'll get through it together." As he finished, Tiberius kissed Ardrelia and Selena and hugged Leona before they continued onto their tour. However, Tiberius did begin to feel hungry after they continued to tour for a bit........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary  - Page 5 Empty Re: Continuation of 1000 year Anniversary

Post  Phoenixia Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:56 am

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As Tiberius and Leona gathered around Selena and Ardrelia, they all noticed that they all looked young and full of life as a result of Black Wing's gift. Tiberius looked like he was in his prime when he was 25 years of age, his muscles defined and his grayish hair replaced with a brown and crimson look. Leona was still the same as her looks, but she felt more alive then she had ever before in her life. As they gathered around Selena and Ardrelia, they four of them hugged as Tiberius spoke. "I know with you and Leona, Selena, that the whole image of now having dragon blood might be scary. But this is a true blessing as you now have access to powers you would never dream off. And while what Black Wing demonstrated with his power was daunting for all of us, that same power will fix this damage. We need to embrace this gift and help one another through this. As Leona said earlier, tonight is going to be hard for all of us, but we'll get through it together." As he finished, Tiberius kissed Ardrelia and Selena and hugged Leona before they continued onto their tour. However, Tiberius did begin to feel hungry after they continued to tour for a bit........

Selena sniffed a bit before she answered.
    " I'm grateful for the gift but it is hard to understand, things that survived centuries were destroyed within seconds.
    I try to respect them as the intelligent beings they are but a bit of fear will always swing with it.
    When Tiberius kissed her she was again aware how sensual her body now where. She would need to be more careful if she don't want to cause a uproar in the future.
    At least her bad thoughts were vanishing.
    A rumble in Tiberius stomach pulled her back in the reality.
    " I think there is a good restaurant near here, it is a bit uncommon but the food it good."
    She proceed to the king and spoke a few words with him.
    He nodded and waited for the Elven Delegation to catch up...
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:11 am

After a few minutes the group progressed trough a alley with a giant woods.
    " Originally this alley leads the complete way to the palace but in the Napoleonic War they need wood for their ships so they cut half of the trees and we build a place afterwards.
    It housed the most notable Shops of New Hope, the National Theatre and a few Embassies including the one of the Empire of Yohannes, our main Navy Supplier."
    The way lead trough old mansions and noble residences, mostly from the 15th and 16th century.
    In the end they reached a mansion who housed now mostly flats but on the ground floor a little restaurant were build.
    A old fashioned wooden shield indicates the name. " The Dragon Cave"
    When the group enter they noticed the heat immediately. The room was dim but bright enough to notice the surroundings. It seems like a normal restaurant until the owner closed the distance to them. It was a draconid and only the voice indicated that she was female. She observed the elves with great interest.
    " Well, what does we have here ? Guests and rather interesting guests. Now what can Sally do for you hm ?"
    " Only the best for us Sally, they are guests of the kingdom after all." A little smile occur on Selenas face as shed said that.
    " Selena ? My god how long is it now 15 years ? I thought you were vanishing on purpose..."
    " Wouldn't do that Sal, it's a long history."
    " You must tell me about it when you get the time. Now there will be no charge for it, after all it's not everyday that a missing honorable daughter returns after fifteen years." With that she vanished into the direction of the kitchen.
    Selena sighted happily and placed herself on a chair.
    " That goes well, I doesn't see her since she helped me to find my family. I owned her more than anyone else and if the laws would be changed earlier I would be adopted by her. After I meet my family things were going messy and a year after that I was forced to join the Order and of course I must break any contacts after that.
    She's a good soul and probably one of the best cooks in the kingdom..." She was interupted by the sound of a pager.
    The eyebrows of the king raised as he read the message.
    " It's a message from Cardinal Rask. According to him a 'unholy creature' tries to succumb him and already succeed to succumb a brave soul.
    I know that Rask is religious fanatic but he has quite a bit influence in the politic. You don't know who this could be no ?" His voice was not angry but pretty much serious.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:06 am

Phoenixia wrote:After a few minutes the group progressed trough a alley with a giant woods.
    " Originally this alley leads the complete way to the palace but in the Napoleonic War they need wood for their ships so they cut half of the trees and we build a place afterwards.
    It housed the most notable Shops of New Hope, the National Theatre and a few Embassies including the one of the Empire of Yohannes, our main Navy Supplier."
    The way lead trough old mansions and noble residences, mostly from the 15th and 16th century.
    In the end they reached a mansion who housed now mostly flats but on the ground floor a little restaurant were build.
    When the group enter they noticed the heat immediately. The room was dim but bright enough to notice the surroundings. It seems like a normal restaurant until the owner closed the distance to them. It was a draconid and only the voice indicated that she was female. She observed the elves with great interest.
    " Well, what does we have here ? Guests and rather interesting guests. Now what can Sally do for you hm ?"
    " Only the best for us Sally, they are guests of the kingdom after all." A little smile occur on Selenas face as shed said that.
    " Selena ? My god how long is it now 15 years ? I thought you were vanishing on purpose..."
    " You must tell me about it when you get the time. Now there will be no charge for it, after all it's not everyday that a missing honorable daughter returns after fifteen years." With that she vanished into the direction of the kitchen.
    " That goes well, I doesn't see her since she helped me to find my family. I owned her more than anyone else and if the laws would be changed earlier I would be adopted by her. After I meet my family things were going messy and a year after that I was forced to join the Order and of course I must break any contacts after that.
    She's a good soul and probably one of the best cooks in the kingdom..." She was interupted by the sound of a pager.
    " It's a message from Cardinal Rask. According to him a 'unholy creature' tries to succumb him and already succeed to succumb a brave soul.
    I know that Rask is religious fanatic but he has quite a bit influence in the politic. You don't know who this could be no ?" His voice was not angry but pretty much serious.

The king statement had Malel shaking his head and puting it in hand. Selana had to fight to not start laughing. They both knew that the unholy creature that the king describing was the Fey'ri Princess. They hope she hadn't cause too much trouble. Selana compose herself to speak. "I belive that the Cardinal is describing Princess Amarauko. Her Elven sub-race looks a little demonic, but she is quite harmless." Selana said still trying not to laugh.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:17 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

The king statement had Malel shaking his head and puting it in hand. Selana had to fight to not start laughing. They both knew that the unholy creature that the king describing was the Fey'ri Princess. They hope she hadn't cause too much trouble. Selana compose herself to speak. "I belive that the Cardinal is describing Princess Amarauko. Her Elven sub-race looks a little demonic, but she is quite harmless." Selana said still trying not to laugh.

The king nodded. " I see, well I admit I dislike him and his attitude since he is nominated as the cardinal of Phoenixia. I can imagine that he only seek a reason to ban her from the Kingdom only because she's not human, a part demon to top that.
    There is not much harm done, she froze a priest this morning, I assume he break into her quarters and the man hit himself bloody for his sins before he admit everything to the cardinal.
    What surprised me is that he also mentioned that the lost Lehmann Daughter was in the quarter also but I think she was there on her own will.
    That's no reason to lift the diplomatic immunity and overhand her to the church so they could have their first witch trial in 300 years."
    Another sound indicating a new message and the king cursed.
    " They know I'm on a diplomatic mission for heavens sake."
    This time the message seems rather short.
    He turned again to the elves. " What do you know about the Fey'ri Kingdom ? It seems this princess invited us to build up a representation there and he already have a volunteer for a ambassador."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:40 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

The king nodded. " I see, well I admit I dislike him and his attitude since he is nominated as the cardinal of Phoenixia. I can imagine that he only seek a reason to ban her from the Kingdom only because she's not human, a part demon to top that.
    There is not much harm done, she froze a priest this morning, I assume he break into her quarters and the man hit himself bloody for his sins before he admit everything to the cardinal.
    What surprised me is that he also mentioned that the lost Lehmann Daughter was in the quarter also but I think she was there on her own will.
    That's no reason to lift the diplomatic immunity and overhand her to the church so they could have their first witch trial in 300 years."
    Another sound indicating a new message and the king cursed.
    " They know I'm on a diplomatic mission for heavens sake."
    This time the message seems rather short.
    He turned again to the elves. " What do you know about the Fey'ri Kingdom ? It seems this princess invited us to build up a representation there and he already have a volunteer for a ambassador."

The count was struggling to either laugh or be upset. He knew his supperiors whould love this when he explain it when he got home. Selana once more took up the burden of speaking for her brother. "There a fine kingdom, like any other kingdom in the Empire. I think it be a good Idea to establish representation there." Selana said in full political mode. She did not want to tell the king of all the things that happens in the Fey'ri kingdom. That was a topic for another time.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:51 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

The count was struggling to either laugh or be upset. He knew his supperiors whould love this when he explain it when he got home. Selana once more took up the burden of speaking for her brother. "There a fine kingdom, like any other kingdom in the Empire. I think it be a good Idea to establish representation there." Selana said in full political mode. She did not want to tell the king of all the things that happens in the Fey'ri kingdom. That was a topic for another time.

Internally the king groaned, he should know it better. Maybe this Fey'ri princess would him tell more then hole diplomatic phrases.
    He recognized that Tiberius and his family were in a heated discussion with Selena over something.
    The discussion however were interrupted when Sally came back with a plate full of meat and salad as a side dish for everyone and a card for the drinks.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Phoenixia wrote:After a few minutes the group progressed trough a alley with a giant woods.

As they entered the restaurant, Tiberius could see that they specialized in serving dragon kind. Tiberius and Leona were even more surprised that their hostess knew Selena from before she was an assassin, as if they were best friends or sisters. As they were seated to their table, Tiberius's stomach was grouching for food. Leona wasn't as hungry since she had eaten a large breakfast so she just ordered some wine while Tiberius ordered one of everything. As they talked, Leona looked over to her father and addressed him. "Father, I know your hungry, but did you really have to order one of everything? Are you really that hungry?" As Leona finished, Tiberius looked over to his daughter and responded. "Leona, I can't help it. Ever since that ritual, my body feels the need to eat now as if I haven't eaten in years. Hopefully, this effect subsides as I don't want to get fat for Ardrelia and Selena." Tiberius laughed at the last part, even looking as he did he still wanted to impress Ardrelia and Selena; especially for tonight. As their talks continued, Tiberius couldn't help but brush his legs against Ardrelia and Selena during their meal.........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As they entered the restaurant, Tiberius could see that they specialized in serving dragon kind. Tiberius and Leona were even more surprised that their hostess knew Selena from before she was an assassin, as if they were best friends or sisters. As they were seated to their table, Tiberius's stomach was grouching for food. Leona wasn't as hungry since she had eaten a large breakfast so she just ordered some wine while Tiberius ordered one of everything. As they talked, Leona looked over to her father and addressed him. "Father, I know your hungry, but did you really have to order one of everything? Are you really that hungry?" As Leona finished, Tiberius looked over to his daughter and responded. "Leona, I can't help it. Ever since that ritual, my body feels the need to eat now as if I haven't eaten in years. Hopefully, this effect subsides as I don't want to get fat for Ardrelia and Selena." Tiberius laughed at the last part, even looking as he did he still wanted to impress Ardrelia and Selena; especially for tonight. As their talks continued, Tiberius couldn't help but brush his legs against Ardrelia and Selena during their meal.........

Selena only smiled when Leona tried to convince her father for herself she had ordered a medium sized steak, knowing that 'medium' says that the whole will be full with it.
    " You know Sally is a good one, she knows when a guest got to much. I think the effects were quite a bit more drastic because his body got the most transformation."
    She couldn't help but notice the body he got know, during the age he was a bit out of the line but now there was a husband she would estimate 5 years older then herself and she likes what she saw.
    As they are waiting for the meal she ones more feels how sensitive her skin became, at she first time she thought of a accident but after the second time she was prepared to give the pleasure back and judging Ardrelias look she was not the only who received special treatment.
    With a evil smirk she changed her position a bit so that she could get better access to his lower body and began to rub her feet along his legs. When Sally came with the first meals the Draconide took the liberty to take a place near Selena.
    " So what's going on now ? Don't tell me nothing change because I can smell it and who is this handsome guy ?" She pointed to Tiberius.
    " A lot of things changed Sal, you see my family was not very fond of me, got financial problems and so on, they lost their peer and I was the best trade object they have so I landed on a slave market.
    'Luckily' for me a special group believed in my special abilities and I was trained to join the black Order. After that I naturally couldn't visit you because I was practically nonexistent now.
    That changed yesterday when I meet this 'handsome guy' who is by the Tiberius Maximus Emperor of the Brotherhood of Steel Imperium. Well today everything changed..."
    " I see, you are now on us in a part no ? One of the mixed bloods." She was quite a bit angry but Selena was pretty sure it was not about her.
    " Yeah Black Claw gave me something from his blood."
    " You are kidding right ? God dammit you are serious, why should he do that ?"
    " Because Tiberius is one of the last halfbloods, direct descendant from the elder dragons."
    That was the last straw for the Draconide, before anyone could react she kneeled before Tiberius.
    " My lord, I never thought I would have the chance to meet one of your kind, one of the truly last descendants of the Targaryens. What leads you in this old and dusty restaurant ?"
    True be told the Restaurant were not dusty nor could you guess that it was over 20 years old.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Phoenixia wrote:

Selena only smiled when Leona tried to convince her father for herself she had ordered a medium sized steak, knowing that 'medium' says that the whole will be full with it.
    " You know Sally is a good one, she knows when a guest got to much. I think the effects were quite a bit more drastic because his body got the most transformation."
    She couldn't help but notice the body he got know, during the age he was a bit out of the line but now there was a husband she would estimate 5 years older then herself and she likes what she saw.
    As they are waiting for the meal she ones more feels how sensitive her skin became, at she first time she thought of a accident but after the second time she was prepared to give the pleasure back and judging Ardrelias look she was not the only who received special treatment.
    With a evil smirk she changed her position a bit so that she could get better access to his lower body and began to rub her feet along his legs. When Sally came with the first meals the Draconide took the liberty to take a place near Selena.
    " So what's going on now ? Don't tell me nothing change because I can smell it and who is this handsome guy ?" She pointed to Tiberius.
    " A lot of things changed Sal, you see my family was not very fond of me, got financial problems and so on, they lost their peer and I was the best trade object they have so I landed on a slave market.
    'Luckily' for me a special group believed in my special abilities and I was trained to join the black Order. After that I naturally couldn't visit you because I was practically nonexistent now.
    That changed yesterday when I meet this 'handsome guy' who is by the Tiberius Maximus Emperor of the Brotherhood of Steel Imperium. Well today everything changed..."
    " I see, you are now on us in a part no ? One of the mixed bloods." She was quite a bit angry but Selena was pretty sure it was not about her.
    " Yeah Black Claw gave me something from his blood."
    " You are kidding right ? God dammit you are serious, why should he do that ?"
    " Because Tiberius is one of the last halfbloods, direct descendant from the elder dragons."
    That was the last straw for the Draconide, before anyone could react she kneeled before Tiberius.
    " My lord, I never thought I would have the chance to meet one of your kind, one of the truly last descendants of the Targaryens. What leads you in this old and dusty restaurant ?"
    True be told the Restaurant were not dusty nor could you guess that it was over 20 years old.

As the Draconide knelled before Tiberius, he quickly spoke. "Please don't kneel before me. I'm not God nor do I want the attention. Please rise back up." As the Draconide rose, Tiberius proceeded to speak again. "We came here to your restaurant because Selena recommended it and it is a nice place, don't dismay it. And please call me Tiberius, I don't want people knowing who I am." As Tiberius finished, he continued his flirtations with Selena and Ardrelia as he ate his food. He noticed that Ardrelia and Selena were glancing over him, since he had changed the most out of the four of them. He appreciated the attention from them, and as such, Tiberius looked back at Ardrelia and Selena with loving looks and teasing. As Tiberis continued his play, Leona chatted with King Eirikson and Red Claw.........
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As the Draconide knelled before Tiberius, he quickly spoke. "Please don't kneel before me. I'm not God nor do I want the attention. Please rise back up." As the Draconide rose, Tiberius proceeded to speak again. "We came here to your restaurant because Selena recommended it and it is a nice place, don't dismay it. And please call me Tiberius, I don't want people knowing who I am." As Tiberius finished, he continued his flirtations with Selena and Ardrelia as he ate his food. He noticed that Ardrelia and Selena were glancing over him, since he had changed the most out of the four of them. He appreciated the attention from them, and as such, Tiberius looked back at Ardrelia and Selena with loving looks and teasing. As Tiberis continued his play, Leona chatted with King Eirikson and Red Claw.........

Tiberius flirtling did gain Ardrelia attention. She removed her shoes and began to move her feet up Tiberius and Selena legs. She gave them a soft smile that did little to hide her true intentions.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    When she raised she looked hurt for a moment.
    " It's some kind of respect gesture, we kneel only for the elder dragons and their kind, you are partly a elder dragon so it was the correct display of respect but if you wish so be it.
    Well that's typical for her. Sel is a good child, she was like that since I unofficial adopted her. She grows up here in this restaurant and later helped me when the times are better.
    I even manage to teach her some cooking skills, despite of the fact that she always deny it.
    She is special or not ? If you don't tread her like the special woman she is I will hunt you down, Emperor or not. There are not much that hold me here anyway and Selena is very special for me, she's like the daughter I never had." She excused herself before she couldn't hold back her tears anymore.

In the meantime the King showed Red Claw, the elves and Leona a illustrated map of the Oldtown.
    " We are now here, so we have a few options, we can catch the rest of a new founded park, that reaches the whole way up to the palace, that way would feed across the Opera, the National Museum and the main market-place. On the other side we could follow the way down to the harbor which would let trough the newer build quarters for Non-Human Sapient Races but will not display so much of our architectural history. Both of the tours are fine with me so it's your decision..."
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Tiberius flirting did gain Ardrelia attention. She removed her shoes and began to move her feet up Tiberius and Selena legs. She gave them a soft smile that did little to hide her true intentions.

As Tiberius felt Selena and Ardrelia rub their feet against his legs, he decided to address the group as a whole. "King Eirikson, if you don't mind, Ardrelia, Selena and myself will be returning to the palace to go over what has happened to us. We'll meet you again at the banquet tonight. Leona will stay with you since she seems to be liking the tour thus far. Thank you again for your hospitality, my king." As Tiberius finished, he bowed to the group before he left with Selena and Ardrelia. Once they headed back to the palace and their room, Tiberius locked the door as he looked to Selena and Ardrelia with lustful eyes. "I can't wait any longer, I need you two now. My blood rages for us to mate." As Tiberius finished he made to the bed with Ardrelia and Selena as he began to compassionately kiss the two of them.......
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Phoenixia wrote:

In the meantime the King showed Red Claw, the elves and Leona a illustrated map of the Oldtown.
    " We are now here, so we have a few options, we can catch the rest of a new founded park, that reaches the whole way up to the palace, that way would feed across the Opera, the National Museum and the main market-place. On the other side we could follow the way down to the harbor which would let trough the newer build quarters for Non-Human Sapient Races but will not display so much of our architectural history. Both of the tours are fine with me so it's your decision..."

As her father and the others left, Leona continued to listen to King Eirikson and the others on were they were going to tour next. She was interest in seeing the other Non-Humans of the Kingdom so she spoke up. "My honored king, if you don't mind, I would like to see the people of your country as I've seen enough of your great architecture. That is my vote." Leona waited to see how the others would respond to their answers.......
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    As Tiberius felt Selena and Ardrelia rub their feet against his legs, he decided to address the group as a whole. "King Eirikson, if you don't mind, Ardrelia, Selena and myself will be returning to the palace to go over what has happened to us. We'll meet you again at the banquet tonight. Leona will stay with you since she seems to be liking the tour thus far. Thank you again for your hospitality, my king." As Tiberius finished, he bowed to the group before he left with Selena and Ardrelia. Once they headed back to the palace and their room, Tiberius locked the door as he looked to Selena and Ardrelia with lustful eyes. "I can't wait any longer, I need you two now. My blood rages for us to mate." As Tiberius finished he made to the bed with Ardrelia and Selena as he began to compassionately kiss the two of them.......

Ardrelia responded to Tiberius embrace. She grab both him and Selena and began passionatly kissing them both. As she did that she began to caress their bodies with her hands. She look at both of them. "Tiberius. Selena. Let us mate true tonight. Let us bless Leona with some siblings." This where her last words before she began to mate with them both.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Elven Imperium wrote:Ardrelia responded to Tiberius's embrace. She grab both him and Selena and began passionately kissing them both. As she did that she began to caress their bodies with her hands. She look at both of them. "Tiberius. Selena. Let us mate true tonight. Let us bless Leona with some siblings." These where her last words before she began to mate with them both.

As the three of them were now on the bed, all of them felt their senses and feelings had risen because of their new heritage and race blood. Tiberius felt like a wild animal mating with Selena and Ardrelia as they made love to one another. Their passion far exceeded their love session from the previous night. As they made love and mated, Tiberius felt their souls and life forces intertwined and connect through their passion. After several hours of continuous love play and mating, the three of them laid on the bed holding onto one another's naked bodies. With only the covers covering their nakedness, Tiberius felt relaxed and calmed as he spoke to his two lovers. "That...was perfect. I didn't even know we could do that. I love you two with all of my heart and you two have made me happy again. Thank you." As he finished, Tiberius continued to fondle and kiss Ardrelia and Selena as he was tired, but not out of energy........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Brotherhood Steel wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:Ardrelia responded to Tiberius's embrace. She grab both him and Selena and began passionately kissing them both. As she did that she began to caress their bodies with her hands. She look at both of them. "Tiberius. Selena. Let us mate true tonight. Let us bless Leona with some siblings." These where her last words before she began to mate with them both.

As the three of them were now on the bed, all of them felt their senses and feelings had risen because of their new heritage and race blood. Tiberius felt like a wild animal mating with Selena and Ardrelia as they made love to one another. Their passion far exceeded their love session from the previous night. As they made love and mated, Tiberius felt their souls and life forces intertwined and connect through their passion. After several hours of continuous love play and mating, the three of them laid on the bed holding onto one another's naked bodies. With only the covers covering their nakedness, Tiberius felt relaxed and calmed as he spoke to his two lovers. "That...was perfect. I didn't even know we could do that. I love you two with all of my heart and you two have made me happy again. Thank you." As he finished, Tiberius continued to fondle and kiss Ardrelia and Selena as he was tired, but not out of energy........

When Selena was able to make a clear thought again she sent silent thanks to Blackclaw for whatever he had done. The last night was intense but this time was indescribable. Even now her husband has not enough and she was tending to give him another round when it knocked on the door.
    " Emperor Maximus are you there ? I would like to inform you that the last banquet is going to begin within a hour."
    Internally groaning she planted a list kiss on Tiberius and Ardrelia before she stood up.
    If it would be only the feast she would cuddle with this two lovebirds until it was time for the Trial the Dragon mentioned but her identity was a price worthy to skip a few more hours that can easily catch up.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:13 am

[quote="Brotherhood Steel"]
    Phoenixia wrote:

As her father and the others left, Leona continued to listen to King Eirikson and the others on were they were going to tour next. She was interest in seeing the other Non-Humans of the Kingdom so she spoke up. "My honored king, if you don't mind, I would like to see the people of your country as I've seen enough of your great architecture. That is my vote." Leona waited to see how the others would respond to their answers.......

The Draconid Air Force Commander made a noise that actually sounds like a laugh.
    " Oh yeah, this fine new quarters, took me 5 years of petitioning and pointing out that the Draconids would more likely for a Kingdom that treat them right."
    " There was a majority against that in the house of the Nobles..."
    " I don't blame you your Majesty, at least you build the first quarter suitable for us and the past is the past. The new quarters are good constructions and I deny that the architecture is less worthy. I think you will that soon princess. I would the Draconides, the Askanier and maybe the Gijinkas, that's the shortest way. Shame that the Gryphons have their quarter in the Mountains, they are good fellows but a bit crazy sometimes."
    " That sounds good, it will spare the Rekkrs but that isn't really a miss and it spare the wait for more protection."
    The king turned to the elves. " Do you mind this way ? After all it's also your tour."
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:33 am

Phoenixia wrote:

The Draconid Air Force Commander made a noise that actually sounds like a laugh.
    " Oh yeah, this fine new quarters, took me 5 years of petitioning and pointing out that the Draconids would more likely for a Kingdom that treat them right."
    " There was a majority against that in the house of the Nobles..."
    " I don't blame you your Majesty, at least you build the first quarter suitable for us and the past is the past. The new quarters are good constructions and I deny that the architecture is less worthy. I think you will that soon princess. I would the Draconides, the Askanier and maybe the Gijinkas, that's the shortest way. Shame that the Gryphons have their quarter in the Mountains, they are good fellows but a bit crazy sometimes."
    " That sounds good, it will spare the Rekkrs but that isn't really a miss and it spare the wait for more protection."
    The king turned to the elves. " Do you mind this way ? After all it's also your tour."

The Count turn to the king. "No that is quite alright. I wouldn't mind meeting more non-human races." Malel spoke as he walked.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:29 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

The Count turn to the king. "No that is quite alright. I wouldn't mind meeting more non-human races." Malel spoke as he walked.

Shortly after that all meals are finished and the king leads the group out of the restaurant, leaving a purse with more than the double amount of money that would be required for the meal as a tip.
    Now Red Claw was in his element.
    " We are leaving now the old part of the City, the parts down the harbor are constructed or complete renovated during the last 10 years."
    The environment changed drastically. now the old buildings vanished and were replaced by modern architecture, glass walls and Sky Scrapper are dominating, followed by modern houses full of flats.
    After 10 minutes the Draconid lead them into a street were the houses again changed dramatically. At first they were like giant beeyard with shops or restaurants on the first floors.
    " Draconid Buildings, we would have prefer traditional houses but sadly their were not enough tress for that."
    In the air heavy traffic occur, hundreds of Draconids were leaving or entering the howls who seemed to be the entrance doors.
    " This way we have no problems with human thieves and in summer we can spare the air condition." Some of the draconides recognized Red Claw, flew to the ground and great him, they were also respectful to the king.
    " They are debt in his debt because he financed most of this the first hand, he payed the architects and lobbied over years to build this neighborhood. We don't appreciate this flats humans are fond of, we are using caves and this buildings are the replica manageable."
    For a few minutes the group simply studied the heavy traffic in awe.
    Elven Imperium
    Elven Imperium

Post  Elven Imperium Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:19 am

Phoenixia wrote:

Shortly after that all meals are finished and the king leads the group out of the restaurant, leaving a purse with more than the double amount of money that would be required for the meal as a tip.
    Now Red Claw was in his element.
    " We are leaving now the old part of the City, the parts down the harbor are constructed or complete renovated during the last 10 years."
    The environment changed drastically. now the old buildings vanished and were replaced by modern architecture, glass walls and Sky Scrapper are dominating, followed by modern houses full of flats.
    After 10 minutes the Draconid lead them into a street were the houses again changed dramatically. At first they were like giant beeyard with shops or restaurants on the first floors.
    " Draconid Buildings, we would have prefer traditional houses but sadly their were not enough tress for that."
    In the air heavy traffic occur, hundreds of Draconids were leaving or entering the howls who seemed to be the entrance doors.
    " This way we have no problems with human thieves and in summer we can spare the air condition." Some of the draconides recognized Red Claw, flew to the ground and great him, they were also respectful to the king.
    " They are debt in his debt because he financed most of this the first hand, he payed the architects and lobbied over years to build this neighborhood. We don't appreciate this flats humans are fond of, we are using caves and this buildings are the replica manageable."
    For a few minutes the group simply studied the heavy traffic in awe.

The Elves noted the spectacle with awe. These where the first non-humans the Elves had ever seen. Malel and Selana took notes as the watch the Dracnoids.
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:35 am

Elven Imperium wrote:

The Elves noted the spectacle with awe. These where the first non-humans the Elves had ever seen. Malel and Selana took notes as the watch the Dracnoids.

Again Red Claw produced this noise that could be interpreted as a laughter.
    " It's refreshing to see that we are study objects now but it's understandable. Most of us were hunted down centuries ago so not many nations knows about us anymore but the population get a good grow in the last years, raising the birthrate by over 300 % in the last years."
    The strange buildings continued for over 20 minutes, along with the side streets there were place for at least 20 000 Draconides if not more.
    They also reached streets that were strangely desert.
    " Bridges to the Veloceraptor territory. We don't have any accidents with them lately but we are more than careful, they have a very bad temperament.
    between two streets the buildings changed again without warning. These one are more human type, large buildings with flats and massive frontdoors.
    " We are reaching the Area of the Askanier, they are locking a bit strange but they are not hostile. Most of them are teacher, mainly for the scientific courses like Biology, Physic and Chemistry, quiet a few of them are also working for the Military Research program, leading to many break throughs in the last years."
    As to prove his point the first of the strange species were noticing them soon.
    Before the group could take three steps into the street the first eye-pairs stared on them.
    There were no hostility, more a aura of curiosity. A whisper occur as they realised who was going there.
    Out of a more luxury building a Askanier with a large gold chain emerged.
    " Your majesty on a word..."
    The King sighted, it seems that he needed more audience times.
    " Yes Silver Mane ? Everyone this is Silver Mane, representative of the Askanier. This is Princess Leona Maxismus, Countess Selena and Count Malel, I think you Red Claw already ?"
    The lion nodded.
    " Good so what is the problem ? My timeframe is rather strict today sadly."
    " It will take only five minutes, you see we are wishing to sending a delegate to the house of nobles."
    He groaned, of course that was not a new wish and again the House would not very fond of it. But this time he couldn't say no at once.
    " This is complicated and you know it. I will do what I can but the House has the last word in it."
    " And what's with the Draconides ?" Interject Red Claw.
    " We will find a solution for this, at best you will contact my Lord Counselor with this as I have no time for politic today."
    " Naturally all I want is a promise that you will lobby for this."
    " Yes I will, I did it in the past and you know it."
    Before anyone can say another thing a sound indicated a new message on his pager.
    He quickly skipped it until he reached the signature.
    " Damn it, why must this happen today ? I need to go, the palace is in havoc right now. I will order a car for you all." Both cars reached the place ten minutes later.
    He cursed this Fey'ri Princess and the Lehmanns in general for the stress in the time schedule.
    Brotherhood Steel
    Brotherhood Steel
    Admin

Post  Brotherhood Steel Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:48 am

Phoenixia wrote:When Selena was able to make a clear thought again she sent silent thanks to Black-claw for whatever he had done. The last night was intense but this time was indescribable. Even now her husband had not enough and she was tending to give him another round when it knocked on the door. "Emperor Maximus are you there? I would like to inform you that the last banquet is going to begin within a hour." Internally groaning she planted a list kiss on Tiberius and Ardrelia before she stood up. If it would be only the feast she would cuddle with this two lovebirds until it was time for the Trial the Dragon mentioned but her identity was a price worthy to skip a few more hours that can easily catch up.

As they heard the knock on the door signaling that the feast was to begin in an hour, Tiberius and the others proceeded to take a shower together before they dressed for the occasion. After showering and dressing, the three of them waited outside the hall for Leona as she had just returned from the tour with King Eirikson and the others. After she was ready, the four of them proceeded to the great hall of the palace were the feast was to be held. As they took their seats as the other guests arrived, Tiberius couldn't help but think what trial Black-Claw was going to put Ardrelia through to prove her worth. He was worried about her safety, but he knew he needed to let his trust be Ardrelia's protection. As they waited, Tiberius talked to Ardrelia while Leona talked with Selena........
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:15 am

Phoenixia wrote:

Again Red Claw produced this noise that could be interpreted as a laughter.
    " It's refreshing to see that we are study objects now but it's understandable. Most of us were hunted down centuries ago so not many nations knows about us anymore but the population get a good grow in the last years, raising the birthrate by over 300 % in the last years."
    The strange buildings continued for over 20 minutes, along with the side streets there were place for at least 20 000 Draconides if not more.
    They also reached streets that were strangely desert.
    " Bridges to the Veloceraptor territory. We don't have any accidents with them lately but we are more than careful, they have a very bad temperament.
    between two streets the buildings changed again without warning. These one are more human type, large buildings with flats and massive frontdoors.
    " We are reaching the Area of the Askanier, they are locking a bit strange but they are not hostile. Most of them are teacher, mainly for the scientific courses like Biology, Physic and Chemistry, quiet a few of them are also working for the Military Research program, leading to many break throughs in the last years."
    As to prove his point the first of the strange species were noticing them soon.
    Before the group could take three steps into the street the first eye-pairs stared on them.
    There were no hostility, more a aura of curiosity. A whisper occur as they realised who was going there.
    Out of a more luxury building a Askanier with a large gold chain emerged.
    " Your majesty on a word..."
    The King sighted, it seems that he needed more audience times.
    " Yes Silver Mane ? Everyone this is Silver Mane, representative of the Askanier. This is Princess Leona Maxismus, Countess Selena and Count Malel, I think you Red Claw already ?"
    The lion nodded.
    " Good so what is the problem ? My timeframe is rather strict today sadly."
    " It will take only five minutes, you see we are wishing to sending a delegate to the house of nobles."
    He groaned, of course that was not a new wish and again the House would not very fond of it. But this time he couldn't say no at once.
    " This is complicated and you know it. I will do what I can but the House has the last word in it."
    " And what's with the Draconides ?" Interject Red Claw.
    " We will find a solution for this, at best you will contact my Lord Counselor with this as I have no time for politic today."
    " Naturally all I want is a promise that you will lobby for this."
    " Yes I will, I did it in the past and you know it."
    Before anyone can say another thing a sound indicated a new message on his pager.
    He quickly skipped it until he reached the signature.
    " Damn it, why must this happen today ? I need to go, the palace is in havoc right now. I will order a car for you all." Both cars reached the place ten minutes later.
    He cursed this Fey'ri Princess and the Lehmanns in general for the stress in the time schedule.

After more then three hours he still don't get what happened at the Lehmann Mansion, all he knows was that the Fey'ri kidnapped their daughter, although he knows from his daughter that it was more likely the different way.
    In the end the queen safes him when she declared that he must be get ready for the ball and don't have time for 'bloody political business'.
    So after at least two hours he get the satisfied nod of his wife saying that he was acceptable in her eyes which means that he was more than acceptable in anyone others eyes.
    On the way down to the feast he noticed that the door to one of the unused guest rooms was locked, under normal circumstances he would be alarmed but now he had more important things to do.

Brotherhood Steel wrote:

As they heard the knock on the door signaling that the feast was to begin in an hour, Tiberius and the others proceeded to take a shower together before they dressed for the occasion. After showering and dressing, the three of them waited outside the hall for Leona as she had just returned from the tour with King Eirikson and the others. After she was ready, the four of them proceeded to the great hall of the palace were the feast was to be held. As they took their seats as the other guests arrived, Tiberius couldn't help but think what trial Black-Claw was going to put Ardrelia through to prove her worth. He was worried about her safety, but he knew he needed to let his trust be Ardrelia's protection. As they waited, Tiberius talked to Ardrelia while Leona talked with Selena........
    After the shower Selena feeled strangely energized, all of the exhaustion faded away and the old feeling of full life returns.
    When she saw that Tiberius and Ardrelia are debating something, most likely the trial Ardrelia would face later in the night, she turned to Leona, noticing that she looks more serious than normal.
    " Is everything alright ? I know this look all to well before you say it's everything fine young lady."
    Phoenixia
    Phoenixia

Post  Phoenixia Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:28 am

Phoenixia wrote:
    Elven Imperium wrote:

Amarauko nodded at the princess words. The Fey'ri understood rebelling against family. She was allot more...tamer then her sisters and kin. She look at the princess for a moment. "Hilde you know there are many Elven bachelors that would find a woman of you caliber as a wonderful companion. Perhaps you g to them Empire and meet them." She said with a smile. Amara walked for a moment and then her eyes lit up. "Hilde. There going to be a great wedding in the Empire. All the Elven royal families will be there. You can go to that and see all the Elven bachelors yourself. I am sure you can get your father to endorse the idea, as it will be a perfect diplomatic opportunity as many countries will be attending as guests." The Fey'ri said with a smile.

Her face lit up as she mentioned the wedding.
    "I think my family will get a invitation.
    After all the kingdom grows important and the Sun elves mentioned a wedding yesterday on the parade, inviting us to visit the Empire. Mum will me practically dragging to it if I'm not wrong so yes that will be a perfect opportunity."
    Practically bouncing she nearly missed the time as they talked over god and the world for the next hour and they had barely time to get ready for the Anniversary feast.

Gratefully they had more then a bit time to prepare, their were a few nice dresses in the wardrobe and a bit of Amaras elven magic worked better then all cleaning attempts and the dress was better then custom made for her body, highlighting the curves and the body in general.
    She only need to look in the eyes of her Fey'ri lover to notice that she more than pleased with the things her magic done to Violas dress.
    The princess glanced at her watch and let out a little shriek.
    " We're getting late, Dad will already be there and I think your family also, I noticed that they are petitioning against you two.
    I don't believe dad trust them but still there could be problems and we shouldn't anger him more with a late arrival."
    A unlock spell later they are leaving to the feast, Violas hand automatically reaching the one of the Fey'ri Princess.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:49 am